|Assignee:||Jaime Melis||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 1.4|
Check the compilation of OpenNebula 1.4 against CentOS, Scientific Linux and Fedora distributions.
Merge pull request #121 from n40lab/B4687
B #4687: Uploading gzip files with no tar in vcenter DS should fail gracefully
Include stdio.h in lex generated files...
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Javi Fontan
In this issue we will also deal with making binary packages. Specially RPMs for RedHat based dsitributions where dealing with xmlrpc-c is not easy.
- Assignee changed from Javi Fontan to Jaime Melis
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
The rpm has been tested under CentOS 5.3. xmlrpc-c has been installed through the rpm packages provided by http://centos.karan.org.
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
The rpm has been tested under OpenSuse 11. Instructions on how to install the needed packages have been detailed in the wiki.
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
The rpm has been tested under Fedora 11.
Also available in: Atom