From 05/24/2009 to 06/22/2009
- 02:19 PM Bug #115 (Closed): OneClient C implementation incomplete
- Is lacking network and user methods
- 07:28 PM Bug #114: Changes for XML coming from VM and Host Pool Info
- Fixed in r589. Need to try before closing.
- 05:46 PM Bug #112: Name of the VM should be in DB table
- Fixed in r586. Needs testing before closing (clients not working).
- 05:53 PM Bug #113: RM method extension for the VM and VN Pools
- Fixed in r581. Not closing until clients are changed accordingly.
- 06:57 PM Bug #114 (Closed): Changes for XML coming from VM and Host Pool Info
- Needs to be more homogenic. All IDs are going to be called ID, names to be called NAME and temaplates to be called TE...
- 06:55 PM Bug #113 (Closed): RM method extension for the VM and VN Pools
- The pool list RM method should include an extra paramenter to filter the query by:
ID or USERNAME
- 06:50 PM Bug #112 (Closed): Name of the VM should be in DB table
- Currently, it appears in the template, but for coherence with other tables it should be changed so it lives in the DB...
- 06:48 PM Feature #111 (Closed): Default tag for hypervisor type
- In order to improve the host match-making could be useful to tag each host with the hypervisor type. This simply requ...
- 04:22 PM Bug #108 (Closed): VM MAC addresses not Random
- I think that this kind of problems can be easily handled with the new Hook system. In this case you can easily create...
- 02:13 AM Bug #110 (Closed): oned gives timeout when a driver does not answer to init in 0.5 seconds
- oned should retry a couple of times to start a driver. Sometimes an overloaded server cannot start the daemon in that...
- 12:17 AM Revision 9758f8ab (one): Increase driver initialization timeout
- git-svn-id: http://svn.opennebula.org/one/branches/one-1.2@529 3034c82b-c49b-4eb3-8279-a7acafdc01c0
- 03:09 PM Bug #108: VM MAC addresses not Random
- Marlon Nerling wrote:
> One does not randomize the MAC addresses for the VMs, causing problems with a extern DHCP se...
- 03:08 PM Bug #108 (Closed): VM MAC addresses not Random
- One does not randomize the MAC addresses for the VMs, causing problems with a extern DHCP server.
Open nebula is r...
Also available in: Atom