From 01/27/2010 to 02/25/2010
- 11:27 PM Revision c3068bd2 (one): bug #193 fixes VCPU in Xen, patch by Nils Dijk (Nikhef)
- 10:38 PM Revision 28dee90b (one): bug #193 fixes VCPU in Xen, patch by Nils Dijk (Nikhef)
- 04:30 PM Bug #196 (Closed): RANK expressions using RUNNING VMS doesn't seem to work
- We've successfully reproduced the problem, it is a bug most likely.
From Miguel Caballer
- 03:14 PM Revision 2e85cd90 (one): Merge branch 'master' of dsa-research.org:one
- 03:13 PM Revision 9be1ae5f (one): Merge branch 'one-1.4' of dsa-research.org:one into one-1.4
- 03:13 PM Revision 5650cfc6 (one): Removing duplicated code
- 03:11 PM Revision c87a3338 (one): Removing duplicated code
- 12:05 PM Request #195: Timeout for occi commands
- For completeness, the timeout can be added to
- 12:04 PM Request #195 (Closed): Timeout for occi commands
- It would be handy to have a default timeout for the occi-storage create and an argument to modify said value.
- 12:42 PM Request #194 (Closed): VMware drivers should be able to configure port for server access
- From Miguel Caballer:
I’m using opennebula 1.4 with VMWare Server nodes.
VMWare server uses 8333 as the de...
- 02:18 PM Revision 0d2c59de (one): Changed and renamed AUTHORS to NOTICE
- 02:08 PM Revision f792b90b (one): Changed and renamed AUTHORS to NOTICE
- 05:59 PM Revision 507e6c42 (one): Fixing AUTHORS typo
- 05:58 PM Revision 2f0d5a6a (one): Fixing AUTHORS typo
- 05:30 PM Revision 5c00385a (one): Changed copyright notice
- 05:00 PM Revision fdfe1040 (one): Changed copyright notice
- 11:09 AM Bug #193 (Closed): VCPU for XEN is not working
- Currently it is not possible to allocate multiple cpu's to a virtual machine in xen because the vcpu value is stored ...
- 05:19 PM Request #163: Hash password in $ONE_AUTH file
- I wrote a patch which will let you use sha1 encrypted password in the ONE_AUTH file also for ec2 and occi.
I now thi...
- 10:52 AM Request #163: Hash password in $ONE_AUTH file
- Why not using the sha1 encrypted string?
The only thing you need then is a user command to generate the sha1 strin...
- 03:51 PM Feature #192 (Closed): Unit Testing for OpenNebula Core
- This tickect is to develop unit testing for core components including OCA and driver subsystem.
- 11:52 AM Bug #191 (Closed): onevm resume (restore) deletes checkpoint and vm disks after failed restore
- If a restore procedure fails, one simple deletes all files of the VM:
By my mean it should retry to restore, if for ...
- 10:39 PM Revision ae75a587 (one): back port of r968
- git-svn-id: http://svn.opennebula.org/one/branches/one-1.4@969 3034c82b-c49b-4eb3-8279-a7acafdc01c0
- 10:37 PM Revision a4b2497f (one): Fix Network names when rendering the Network pool resource
- git-svn-id: http://svn.opennebula.org/one/trunk@968 3034c82b-c49b-4eb3-8279-a7acafdc01c0
- 10:32 PM Revision 8a789090 (one): back port changes to 1.4 bracnh
- git-svn-id: http://svn.opennebula.org/one/branches/one-1.4@967 3034c82b-c49b-4eb3-8279-a7acafdc01c0
- 10:29 PM Revision bb132298 (one): Added default connection string to get node information, and use system ...
- git-svn-id: http://svn.opennebula.org/one/trunk@966 3034c82b-c49b-4eb3-8279-a7acafdc01c0
- 11:52 AM Feature #189: Template variables should allow cross reference like CONTEXT does
Looking at the attributes we do not need to use this cross parsing for all the variables (e.g. OS, DISK). Righ...
- 11:07 AM Revision 55b3cb97 (one): Porting VMware bug fix to 1.4 branch
- git-svn-id: http://svn.opennebula.org/one/branches/one-1.4@965 3034c82b-c49b-4eb3-8279-a7acafdc01c0
- 10:25 AM Revision e45889f9 (one): Adding NET defaults for IM polling, for VMware server
- git-svn-id: http://svn.opennebula.org/one/trunk@964 3034c82b-c49b-4eb3-8279-a7acafdc01c0
- 10:25 AM Revision f3be56e9 (one): Removing useless debug information
- git-svn-id: http://svn.opennebula.org/one/trunk@963 3034c82b-c49b-4eb3-8279-a7acafdc01c0
- 05:04 PM Bug #187: opennebula does evently allocate the VMs on the hosts
- Yes, this is it.
I muss reread our documentation..
thanks very much Ruben
- 07:13 PM Bug #187 (Closed): opennebula does evently allocate the VMs on the hosts
The host selection process is perform by the scheduler using the REQUIREMENTS and RANK attributes. The algorit...
- 05:40 PM Bug #187: opennebula does evently allocate the VMs on the hosts
- I was not able to understand and propose a patch for this issue.
At first I do not understand how and where in the s...
- 06:45 PM Bug #190 (Closed): Installation from ISO Image are not working
- Installation from ISO images are not working on Fedora 12 x86_64.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Open Nebula fr...
- 01:24 PM Feature #189 (Closed): Template variables should allow cross reference like CONTEXT does
- This will potentially enable a wider a richer use of OpenNebula. For example, marrying the VNC port with the VM ID.
Also available in: Atom