From 02/28/2010 to 03/29/2010
- 10:06 PM Revision 84e3d65c (one): Bug #208: HostPool::discover filter outs disabled hosts
- (cherry picked from commit 0ecd07d8efa3cf39d739d65481046f344b7f4c2c)
- 09:58 PM Revision 0ecd07d8 (one): Bug #208: HostPool::discover filter outs disabled hosts
- 11:57 AM Revision b211fc3b (one): feature #206: Interface for DB backends.
- 06:08 PM Bug #208 (Closed): Monitoring stops working with more than 10 disabled hosts
- In order to not overload the system OpenNebula monitors 10 hosts at a time. These hosts are those monitored less rece...
- 11:10 AM Bug #196: RANK expressions using RUNNING VMS doesn't seem to work
- Hi Marlon,
That has been applied to one-1.4... but in the git repository
$ git clone git://opennebula.org/one.g...
- 10:50 AM Bug #196: RANK expressions using RUNNING VMS doesn't seem to work
- The patches listed above were not yet applied to the branch 1.4!
- 06:15 PM Feature #198 (Closed): OCA JAVA Bindings
- 06:00 PM Revision 15a627f4 (one): feature #198: Removed some unused directories
- 03:23 PM Revision 4ac44ba7 (one): feature #198: Uploaded a Copy of the Apache XML-RPC Library, Copyright 1...
- 09:20 PM Revision 0c7524b3 (one): [PATCH] Some updates to the Java Cloud API
- 03:26 PM Bug #207 (Closed): Virtual Networks shouldn't be overwritten if a new with same name is created
- Uniqueness should be define by ID, NAME, USER; and not by ID and NAME as it is now
- 11:34 PM Feature #198: OCA JAVA Bindings
- The first version of the JAVA bindings is ready in the feature branch. Actions to close de ticket:
* Complete the sa...
- 10:16 PM Revision f9b54289 (one): feature #198: Classes for the VirtualMachine and VirtualMachine Pool
- 10:13 PM Revision 4bdba898 (one): feature #198: Classes for the Virtual Networks
- 10:09 PM Revision 0e3c7311 (one): feature #198: Classes to deal with the Hosts and the Host Pool
- 10:59 AM Feature #206 (Closed): one 1.6 should support other SQL backends in side of sqlite
- By mine experience with opennebula, the sqlite backend only brings many issues and not many advantages.
I think as e...
- 09:44 PM Revision 60fe13af (one): feature #198: Sample program to use the User and UserPool classes
- 09:43 PM Revision b2fc0774 (one): feature #198: More build options for build.sh
- 09:42 PM Revision ffc71b6f (one): feature #198: User related classes for the OCA-JAVA Bindings
- 11:56 PM Revision e2cd5288 (one): feature #198: Added dirs to build.sh script
- 11:55 PM Revision d27886b3 (one): feature #198: OCA-JAVA Client Session example
- 11:52 PM Revision c81bcc24 (one): Merge branch 'master' into feature-198
- 11:49 PM Revision c86f2d04 (one): feature #198: Base Classes for the OCA API - JAVA Bindings
- 02:09 PM Bug #187: opennebula does evently allocate the VMs on the hosts
- Hi Marlon,
check issue #196
- 03:54 PM Revision 0d6e4eb7 (one): Merge branch 'master' into feature-192
- 03:49 PM Revision 07dcb2b4 (one): Remove oid from cache queue in PoolSQL
- (cherry picked from commit 5337a9caf1c4b4d05e19c781ddc29fe2840dc4e0)
- 03:30 PM Revision 5337a9ca (one): Remove oid from cache queue in PoolSQL
- 03:26 PM Revision 4c600f67 (one): feature #192: Added cache test for the pool
- 01:15 PM Bug #191: onevm resume (restore) deletes checkpoint and vm disks after failed restore
- THANKS FOR THIS CONTRIBUTION!
- 12:05 PM Bug #205: TM NFS scripts should set the read attribute for disks
- Whole thread in: http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2010-March/001634.html
- 12:03 PM Bug #205 (Closed): TM NFS scripts should set the read attribute for disks
- From Tiago Batista <email@example.com>, using econe
[tsbatista@parlamento images]$ ls -l ../../...
- 10:37 PM Revision 2976924d (one): Merge branch 'master' into feature-192
- 10:36 PM Revision 237d2c56 (one): feature #192: Initial tests for the PoolSQL class
- 06:46 PM Feature #204 (Closed): Refactor drop code for pool objects
- The goal is to have the drop functionality of pools and pool objects in their base classes.
A new method will be c...
- 03:36 PM Feature #197: Custom Network Context Attributes
- This is now in feature-189. Documentation needs to be updated...
- 05:10 PM Bug #196: RANK expressions using RUNNING VMS doesn't seem to work
- The documentation needs to be updated to include the name of the variables for the share attributes. Also this should...
- 04:22 PM Revision 61d7079c (one): bug #196: Added parsing of share variables, it includes RUNNING_VMS, USE...
- (cherry picked from commit b59616d00a1f7a18da14ffb5b4d91f142b1d68bb)
- 11:11 PM Revision b59616d0 (one): bug #196: Added parsing of share variables, it includes RUNNING_VMS, USE...
- 01:36 AM Feature #189: Template variables should allow cross reference like CONTEXT does
- This is now ready in the feature-189 branch. Needs more testing and the documentation has to be updated.
- 11:15 PM Revision 3366abdb (one): feature #189: Support to access NETWORK templates in VM CONTEXT (e.g. $N...
- 08:21 PM Feature #179: Ability to expand disk source on physical host
- Makes sense, not sure why I did not see it in the first place.
- 12:11 AM Feature #179: Ability to expand disk source on physical host
- Hi Frank,
Thank you very much for your contribution. This can certainly come in handy in ssh setups. I am wonderin...
- 06:43 PM Revision ec6b21ef (one): feature #189: Added VNC_BASE_PORT to the configuration file, and PORT ge...
- 06:17 PM Revision 28e9d41a (one): feature #189: Moved attribute parsing to VirtualMachine class (get rid o...
- 05:06 PM Bug #191: onevm resume (restore) deletes checkpoint and vm disks after failed restore
- For this who are interessed:
I have the patch as attachment here.
It help in my fall, my point is not seeing it ...
- 12:25 PM Bug #191: onevm resume (restore) deletes checkpoint and vm disks after failed restore
- I agree in principle to close this issue.
The delete behavior was partly my fault, I changed tm_mv.sh by myself to d...
- 04:23 PM Feature #199: Improve VMWare Driver
- An updated patch that adds some more functionality and removes the username/password issue is at http://lists.openneb...
- 12:32 AM Feature #203 (Closed): Authentication & Authorization Drivers
- OpenNebula supports multiple users and features basic authentication and authorization policies. This development cam...
- 12:21 AM Feature #202 (Closed): Update OCCI specification
- This feature aims to update the OCCI implementation and make it compliant with the last specification produced by the...
- 12:16 AM Bug #175 (Closed): Vmware server doesn't give average net measurements
- 12:00 AM Bug #115: OneClient C implementation incomplete
- This is not really being used. We should consider in deprecating the C++ bindings.
- 11:59 PM Feature #105 (Closed): Virtual Appliance
- 11:57 PM Feature #71 (Closed): Make target node argument to "onehost migrate" command optional
- This is very interesting indeed, however not in our medium/short term plans. I'll close this one and reopen it in the...
- 11:54 PM Feature #39 (Closed): Guided deployment
- This is not currently in our medium/short term roadmap. I'll close this one and reopen later if needed
- 11:51 PM Bug #178 (Closed): Contextualization in VMware
- 11:51 PM Feature #19 (Closed): Core Testing Framework
- 11:50 PM Feature #17 (Closed): VM Groups
- 11:49 PM Request #6 (Closed): Accounting commands
- This is not our medium term roadmap. I'll close this and reopen it in the future.
- 11:47 PM Bug #183 (Closed): Notion of groups in physical hosts
- 11:45 PM Bug #190 (Closed): Installation from ISO Image are not working
- This bug is not related to OpenNebula, it is Qemu related (just google about CDROM BIOS failure 003). We usually use ...
- 11:42 PM Request #194 (New): VMware drivers should be able to configure port for server access
- 11:36 PM Feature #201 (Closed): Clustering/Grouping of Physical Hosts
- OpenNebula supports general monitoring attributes, that can be then used to guide the VM placement. However, it is ve...
- 11:23 PM Feature #200 (Closed): Image Repository
- The images for VM's disks are defined with the SOURCE attribute of the DISK template variable. This SOURCE is a URL, ...
- 07:45 PM Feature #199 (Closed): Improve VMWare Driver
- This development campaign will level the functionality of the VMware driver with the Xen and KVM ones. In particular,...
- 07:37 PM Feature #198 (Closed): OCA JAVA Bindings
- The functionality provided by OpenNebula can be directly interface by using:
* "The XML-RPC interface":http://list...
- 07:15 PM Feature #123 (Closed): Region support for EC2 driver
- This has been done for 1.4...
- 07:12 PM Feature #189: Template variables should allow cross reference like CONTEXT does
- This ticket will include the following variable parsing/generation functionality for OpenNebula templates:
- 06:37 PM Bug #191 (Closed): onevm resume (restore) deletes checkpoint and vm disks after failed restore
- Hi Marlon
This is actually the life-cycle coded in the OpenNebula core, however as you describe if you restore fai...
- 06:12 PM Bug #148 (Closed): one stops monitoring VM after deployement
- OpenNebula only monitors VMs in the Running state, this could be a missing callback from the driver. Also, the VM lif...
- 10:21 AM Bug #187: opennebula does evently allocate the VMs on the hosts
- I'm using RANK = -RUNNING_VMS (opennebula version 1.3.80)
But.. in the long run, it does not seems to work
As we se...
- 05:53 PM Feature #197: Custom Network Context Attributes
- This is a very nice to have feature. Right now, the only way to do that is hard code the network data in the template...
- 05:52 PM Feature #197 (Closed): Custom Network Context Attributes
- This has been proposed by Willem van Engen in the mailing list:
I'm using the default MAC assignment sche...
- 10:56 AM Bug #191: onevm resume (restore) deletes checkpoint and vm disks after failed restore
- I think the very problem is the Scheduler don't selecting a host to restore/resume the VM, but taking the old one.
Also available in: Atom