From 03/19/2010 to 04/17/2010
- 03:18 PM Revision e29f34cb (one): Merge branch 'feature-192' into feature-206
- 01:31 PM Bug #213: EC2 multipart upload installation issue
- The client would might be more robust if it detected the loaded libraries.
Something like this:...
- 10:50 AM Bug #213: EC2 multipart upload installation issue
- Of course the above is not a software bug, just a documentation issue. However I haven't found other issue type to pu...
- 10:43 AM Bug #213 (Closed): EC2 multipart upload installation issue
- Hi there,
while testing the EC2 interface I've ran into the following problem.
After a fresh EC2 (dependency) ...
- 08:19 PM Revision b85ff59a (one): feature #206: moved Nebula to SqlDB and missing file for Virtual Netwokrs
- 08:19 PM Revision d215c5dc (one): feature #206: Some minor fixes
- 08:16 PM Revision ce7d0681 (one): feature #206: VirtualMachine uses SqlDB
- 08:15 PM Revision aeb27c10 (one): feature #206: Moved the Virtual Network to new DB classes
- 12:47 PM Bug #212 (Closed): mm_sched should use the XMLRPC interface
- Now accesses the DB, and blocks it in situations where the volume of VMs is high. This prevents scalability.
- 12:37 PM Bug #211 (Closed): Host monitor should happen upon host creation
- As soon as a physical host is added to OpenNebula, a monitoring action for this host should be triggered.
- 12:22 PM Bug #210 (Closed): Writing to DB should take an exponential backoff approach
- Now it tries 10 times each 1 milisecond, if the scheduler locks the DB for more than 10 milliseconds (which is not ra...
- 08:50 PM Revision e1682744 (one): Merge branch 'master' into feature-192
- 08:49 PM Revision 76f9a21d (one): New dump test for UserPool.
- 03:56 PM Revision b99d4a5d (one): feature #192: Tests for the UserPool
- 03:25 PM Revision 4f741720 (one): feature #206: update casting in generic sqlite callback function
- 09:42 PM Revision a190d11e (one): feature #206: Tests moved to the new Sql engine
- 09:34 PM Revision 36d27746 (one): feature #204: Drop method now in the base class PoolSQL
- 07:55 PM Bug #209 (Closed): VMware drivers should be able to install to system wide ONEs
- Now it can only be installed in standalone ONE installations, ie, it needs the ONE_LOCATION to be set.
- 11:12 PM Revision 47108138 (one): feature #206: Host moved to the new SQL classes
- 11:11 PM Revision e20171a5 (one): feature #206: Template Class now uses the new SQL interface
- 04:47 PM Revision 9b9fa8b1 (one): feature #206: initialize error string pointer
- 04:46 PM Revision ed3994ab (one): feature #206: Removed unneeded reference
- 02:54 PM Revision 88f7cbe8 (one): feature #206: Moved Pool classes to the new DB interface
- 02:54 PM Revision 4aaac043 (one): feature #206: New interace for callbacks
- 01:56 PM Revision eacaa30e (one): feature #206: sqlite class implements the SqlDB interface
- 01:55 PM Revision 31ef166e (one): featrure #206: Abstract interface for generic DB engine. Callback interf...
- 10:06 PM Revision 84e3d65c (one): Bug #208: HostPool::discover filter outs disabled hosts
- (cherry picked from commit 0ecd07d8efa3cf39d739d65481046f344b7f4c2c)
- 09:58 PM Revision 0ecd07d8 (one): Bug #208: HostPool::discover filter outs disabled hosts
- 11:57 AM Revision b211fc3b (one): feature #206: Interface for DB backends.
- 06:08 PM Bug #208 (Closed): Monitoring stops working with more than 10 disabled hosts
- In order to not overload the system OpenNebula monitors 10 hosts at a time. These hosts are those monitored less rece...
- 11:10 AM Bug #196: RANK expressions using RUNNING VMS doesn't seem to work
- Hi Marlon,
That has been applied to one-1.4... but in the git repository
$ git clone git://opennebula.org/one.g...
- 10:50 AM Bug #196: RANK expressions using RUNNING VMS doesn't seem to work
- The patches listed above were not yet applied to the branch 1.4!
- 06:15 PM Feature #198 (Closed): OCA JAVA Bindings
- 06:00 PM Revision 15a627f4 (one): feature #198: Removed some unused directories
- 03:23 PM Revision 4ac44ba7 (one): feature #198: Uploaded a Copy of the Apache XML-RPC Library, Copyright 1...
- 09:20 PM Revision 0c7524b3 (one): [PATCH] Some updates to the Java Cloud API
- 03:26 PM Bug #207 (Closed): Virtual Networks shouldn't be overwritten if a new with same name is created
- Uniqueness should be define by ID, NAME, USER; and not by ID and NAME as it is now
- 11:34 PM Feature #198: OCA JAVA Bindings
- The first version of the JAVA bindings is ready in the feature branch. Actions to close de ticket:
* Complete the sa...
- 10:16 PM Revision f9b54289 (one): feature #198: Classes for the VirtualMachine and VirtualMachine Pool
- 10:13 PM Revision 4bdba898 (one): feature #198: Classes for the Virtual Networks
- 10:09 PM Revision 0e3c7311 (one): feature #198: Classes to deal with the Hosts and the Host Pool
- 10:59 AM Feature #206 (Closed): one 1.6 should support other SQL backends in side of sqlite
- By mine experience with opennebula, the sqlite backend only brings many issues and not many advantages.
I think as e...
- 09:44 PM Revision 60fe13af (one): feature #198: Sample program to use the User and UserPool classes
- 09:43 PM Revision b2fc0774 (one): feature #198: More build options for build.sh
- 09:42 PM Revision ffc71b6f (one): feature #198: User related classes for the OCA-JAVA Bindings
- 11:56 PM Revision e2cd5288 (one): feature #198: Added dirs to build.sh script
- 11:55 PM Revision d27886b3 (one): feature #198: OCA-JAVA Client Session example
- 11:52 PM Revision c81bcc24 (one): Merge branch 'master' into feature-198
- 11:49 PM Revision c86f2d04 (one): feature #198: Base Classes for the OCA API - JAVA Bindings
Also available in: Atom