From 03/24/2010 to 04/22/2010
- 11:40 PM Feature #216: Additional hook types
Thank you for your response. We are using external script to inject keys, executed on the host. It tries to m...
- 02:01 PM Feature #216: Additional hook types
I would say that we can add this new hook (although I'd call it on "BOOT"). Your hook is executed when the VM ...
- 10:53 PM Bug #207: Virtual Networks shouldn't be overwritten if a new with same name is created
- On this topic / bug it should be possible to update a vn pool without it being recreated as you loose your vid assign...
- 09:29 PM Revision 37d9bb74 (one): feature #192: New tests for the user pool
- 09:27 PM Revision 23864474 (one): feature #192: free log resources in NebulaLog and base PoolTest class
- 08:34 PM Revision 4fc726ca (one): Restored scons script from master
- 08:05 PM Bug #219 (Closed): TM SSH mv should delete target directory when saving/migrating
- When a stop or migration is being performed a MV command like this is issued:...
- 03:15 PM Bug #213: EC2 multipart upload installation issue
- Thanks for the mixing pieces in the documentation. I think that we could also add the code to check the libraries in ...
- 03:12 PM Bug #214 (Closed): OCCI: post_network
This is right OpenNebula 1.4 has a wrong XML schema for the networks, this has been fixed for the next release...
- 01:54 PM Feature #215: Image authorization within cloud interfaces
- hi gyula
Thanks for the feedback, this totally needed. In fact it is related with #200. This issue will track the...
- 10:46 PM Revision b1190c16 (one): feature #192: Base tests for Pool classes
- 10:13 PM Revision bbd8f7c8 (one): Add dump method to base class PoolSQL
- 10:13 PM Revision ba790e23 (one): Minor log fix and style
- 06:31 PM Bug #218 (Closed): OCA cache doesn't get refreshed when doing a get_info
- The hash needs to be set to nil so the cache is refreshed.
- 10:40 PM Revision 21b729db (one): feature #192: Decouple Logger from Nebula class
- 10:39 PM Revision 84709c2c (one): feature #192: Decoupled logger classes from Nebula
- 02:43 PM Feature #216 (Closed): Additional hook types
When using OpenNebula 1.4 as a base for our cloud, we encountered a problem with key injection. We needed t...
- 06:19 PM Feature #215 (Closed): Image authorization within cloud interfaces
- Hi there,
currently the EC2 and OCCI cloud interfaces seem to work like this:
# A user can list the images upload...
- 05:03 PM Bug #214 (Closed): OCCI: post_network
- Hi there,
when testing the OCCI interface I've met the following problem. The OCCI
post_network method seems to us...
- 02:01 PM Revision 24b86382 (one): feature #192, #206: Moved tests to SqlDB interface
- 01:59 PM Revision c646c5ff (one): feature #192: Minor fix for the TestPool
- 03:18 PM Revision e29f34cb (one): Merge branch 'feature-192' into feature-206
- 01:31 PM Bug #213: EC2 multipart upload installation issue
- The client would might be more robust if it detected the loaded libraries.
Something like this:...
- 10:50 AM Bug #213: EC2 multipart upload installation issue
- Of course the above is not a software bug, just a documentation issue. However I haven't found other issue type to pu...
- 10:43 AM Bug #213 (Closed): EC2 multipart upload installation issue
- Hi there,
while testing the EC2 interface I've ran into the following problem.
After a fresh EC2 (dependency) ...
- 08:19 PM Revision b85ff59a (one): feature #206: moved Nebula to SqlDB and missing file for Virtual Netwokrs
- 08:19 PM Revision d215c5dc (one): feature #206: Some minor fixes
- 08:16 PM Revision ce7d0681 (one): feature #206: VirtualMachine uses SqlDB
- 08:15 PM Revision aeb27c10 (one): feature #206: Moved the Virtual Network to new DB classes
- 12:47 PM Bug #212 (Closed): mm_sched should use the XMLRPC interface
- Now accesses the DB, and blocks it in situations where the volume of VMs is high. This prevents scalability.
- 12:37 PM Bug #211 (Closed): Host monitor should happen upon host creation
- As soon as a physical host is added to OpenNebula, a monitoring action for this host should be triggered.
- 12:22 PM Bug #210 (Closed): Writing to DB should take an exponential backoff approach
- Now it tries 10 times each 1 milisecond, if the scheduler locks the DB for more than 10 milliseconds (which is not ra...
- 08:50 PM Revision e1682744 (one): Merge branch 'master' into feature-192
- 08:49 PM Revision 76f9a21d (one): New dump test for UserPool.
- 03:56 PM Revision b99d4a5d (one): feature #192: Tests for the UserPool
- 03:25 PM Revision 4f741720 (one): feature #206: update casting in generic sqlite callback function
- 09:42 PM Revision a190d11e (one): feature #206: Tests moved to the new Sql engine
- 09:34 PM Revision 36d27746 (one): feature #204: Drop method now in the base class PoolSQL
- 07:55 PM Bug #209 (Closed): VMware drivers should be able to install to system wide ONEs
- Now it can only be installed in standalone ONE installations, ie, it needs the ONE_LOCATION to be set.
- 11:12 PM Revision 47108138 (one): feature #206: Host moved to the new SQL classes
- 11:11 PM Revision e20171a5 (one): feature #206: Template Class now uses the new SQL interface
- 04:47 PM Revision 9b9fa8b1 (one): feature #206: initialize error string pointer
- 04:46 PM Revision ed3994ab (one): feature #206: Removed unneeded reference
- 02:54 PM Revision 88f7cbe8 (one): feature #206: Moved Pool classes to the new DB interface
- 02:54 PM Revision 4aaac043 (one): feature #206: New interace for callbacks
- 01:56 PM Revision eacaa30e (one): feature #206: sqlite class implements the SqlDB interface
- 01:55 PM Revision 31ef166e (one): featrure #206: Abstract interface for generic DB engine. Callback interf...
- 10:06 PM Revision 84e3d65c (one): Bug #208: HostPool::discover filter outs disabled hosts
- (cherry picked from commit 0ecd07d8efa3cf39d739d65481046f344b7f4c2c)
- 09:58 PM Revision 0ecd07d8 (one): Bug #208: HostPool::discover filter outs disabled hosts
- 11:57 AM Revision b211fc3b (one): feature #206: Interface for DB backends.
- 06:08 PM Bug #208 (Closed): Monitoring stops working with more than 10 disabled hosts
- In order to not overload the system OpenNebula monitors 10 hosts at a time. These hosts are those monitored less rece...
- 11:10 AM Bug #196: RANK expressions using RUNNING VMS doesn't seem to work
- Hi Marlon,
That has been applied to one-1.4... but in the git repository
$ git clone git://opennebula.org/one.g...
- 10:50 AM Bug #196: RANK expressions using RUNNING VMS doesn't seem to work
- The patches listed above were not yet applied to the branch 1.4!
Also available in: Atom