From 05/09/2010 to 06/07/2010
- 06:07 PM Feature #253 (Closed): Share Virtual Networks among users.
- Virtual Networks should have a way to be shared between virtual machines belonging to different users.
- 04:10 PM Bug #245 (Closed): Wrong mapping of CDROM devices
- This bug has been solved in one-1.4 and master branches.
- 11:36 AM Bug #251: Missing on delete rules
- Some additions:
I reproduced the problem with the following results:
1. What is the contex...
- 10:33 AM Bug #252 (Closed): OpenNebula shutdown check in 1.4 for KVM is harmful
- OpenNebula 1.4 implements the shutdown of KVM machines like this:...
- 10:50 PM Bug #251 (Closed): Missing on delete rules
when developing our so called 'pilot' release I've ran into the following problem during the test cycles.
- 05:40 PM Bug #246 (Closed): oned crashes on buggy OCCI network request
- Changes in master & one-1.4 branch
- 06:54 PM Bug #207: Virtual Networks shouldn't be overwritten if a new with same name is created
- This has been tackled in branch-206, now merged in master since commit:e86c0f07ebc9d08bfcc4cfc0d334b78bbb4fb88b.
- 01:50 PM Bug #246 (Closed): oned crashes on buggy OCCI network request
- Hi there,
I experienced the following problem: oned crashes when erroneous network request is submitted
- 11:55 AM Bug #245 (Closed): Wrong mapping of CDROM devices
- The original description of the problem is from Florian in the mailing list:...
- 04:10 PM Feature #202: Update OCCI specification
- Hi Gyula,
We plan to keep supporting the current OCCI+POX interface. As described in this issue we plan to improve...
- 12:10 PM Feature #202: Update OCCI specification
- Currently HTTP Header and X/HTML seems to be the only supported OCCI formats (see #243):( Since these formats contrad...
- 11:30 AM Feature #202: Update OCCI specification
"does it make sense to have a VNC port open for a VM running in a public Cloud" yes:) It lets users to connec...
- 12:38 AM Request #242: Graceful shutdown of VMs
taking out the IP from the VNet is new thing for me:) To my understanding this could be done by resubmiting th...
- 12:06 AM Request #242: Graceful shutdown of VMs
Then why not taking out the IP you want to keep for that VM from the VNet? However, there are some benefits of...
- 01:46 PM Request #243: OCCI XML format?
- Followup: I've just sent a semi-formal request for an XML representation to the OCCI working group. See: http://www.o...
- 11:24 AM Request #242: Graceful shutdown of VMs
- There's a problem related to dynamic IP assignment. In our context we have to support virtual clusters, but the issue...
- 04:55 PM Feature #244 (Closed): Network interface statistics for KVM
- Currently VMM KVM driver does not retrieve network statistics. Rogier Mars has created a patch to get this informatio...
- 12:40 PM Request #242: Graceful shutdown of VMs
- Ok, I see the point, thank you:)
- 12:27 PM Request #242: Graceful shutdown of VMs
- Well, yes you have to "resubmit", i.e. onevm create, but it will use the modified VM images. So onevm create == resta...
- 11:46 AM Request #242: Graceful shutdown of VMs
thanx for your feedback!
According to our previous tests, we couldn't restart a shutdown VM, just delete it. ...
- 10:59 AM Request #242: Graceful shutdown of VMs
I think OpenNebula already supports this. If you issue a onevm shutdown command the VM will be gracefully shut...
- 11:40 AM Request #243 (Closed): OCCI XML format?
I've found an issue that is related to both ONE and the OCCI specification. Currently ONE uses XML as
- 11:03 AM Feature #200: Image Repository
- Gyula Csom wrote:
> My question are the following. Will the new image repository target end users, eg. exposed thr...
- 08:55 AM Request #242 (Closed): Graceful shutdown of VMs
we'd like to support vm shutdowns, eg. let users to gracefully shutdown their machines and later restart them. I...
- 11:51 PM Bug #241 (Closed): econe-server errors are not properly formatted AWS-style XML
- Apparently econe-server is returning response-bodies that just contain a string when something goes wrong, rather tha...
- 09:41 PM Feature #200: Image Repository
In our environment we'd like to let users to upload their SSH keys, customization scripts, etc. generally spea...
- 06:09 PM Bug #240 (Closed): CLI should handle non existing resource IDs
- Now it doesn't
? ~ onevm show 12341234
VIRTUAL MACHINE 12341234 INFORMATION ...
- 03:02 AM Feature #157: Standalone gem packages
- Gem packaging may imply changes in the way the CLIs find their libraries. The ONE_LOCATION env variable does not rea...
Also available in: Atom