From 05/23/2010 to 06/21/2010
- 06:55 PM Bug #265 (Closed): Do not delete vm images after migration fail
- From Shi Jin mail:...
- 06:52 PM Bug #263 (Closed): error while migrating virtual machines
- Send a mail to the mailing list with $ONE_LOCATION/var/oned.log, $ONE_LOCATION/var/<vmid>/vm.log and information abou...
- 03:18 PM Request #262: If a host fails too much one should disable it automatically.
- I workaround it in /usr/lib/one/tm_commands/nfs/tm_clone.sh:
--- tm_clone.sh (revision 1890)
- 09:31 PM Bug #241: econe-server errors are not properly formatted AWS-style XML
- For reference, the changeset is commit:23e40d1b19537aa5cdfae49fec3d1bb6c6395c06
- 09:29 PM Bug #241 (Closed): econe-server errors are not properly formatted AWS-style XML
- Fix available in master.
- 04:16 PM Feature #192 (Closed): Unit Testing for OpenNebula Core
- Tests for the Core Pool, Template, and Action classes are now in master
- 01:06 AM Feature #261: Configurable VM & Host Monitoring
- Branch 261, includes the patches for:
# limiting the number of simultaneous VM monitor operations to 5
# VM monitor...
- 06:24 PM Bug #263 (Closed): error while migrating virtual machines
- i have installed opennebula and while migrating virtual machine from one host to another, it fails on boot state in t...
- 11:41 AM Request #262 (Closed): If a host fails too much one should disable it automatically.
- It is related to Bug #196 and Bug #187.
I could not apply the patches related to this bug, so I can not use the RANK...
- 03:46 PM Feature #261 (Closed): Configurable VM & Host Monitoring
- For large-scale deployments monitoring can impose too much overhead and slow the responsiveness of the system in term...
- 11:44 PM Bug #260 (Closed): Cancel action fails in Driver subsystem & missing method
- With ruby 1.8.5 (confirmed) cancel action may fail with...
- 08:15 PM Feature #258: Max. number the VMs dispatched
- Changes in master. Need to update documentation with the new arguments...
- 01:38 PM Feature #258 (Closed): Max. number the VMs dispatched
- The scheduler should allow to set the max. number of VMs dispatched to a given host. Currently the new scheduler allo...
- 08:13 PM Bug #259 (Closed): Lock callback mechanism
- Now in master
- 01:43 PM Bug #259 (Closed): Lock callback mechanism
- Right now, when a pool needs to access the DB, it sets the callback function and then asks the DB to perform the quer...
- 11:10 PM Bug #257 (Closed): Rdoc dependency
- From Gary Mazzaferro (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rdoc has been removed from later versions of ruby. I'...
- 06:00 PM Bug #256 (Closed): OCCI clients needs explicit SHA1/digest ruby requirement in CentOS
- It is due to ruby version ~= 1.8.5, it needs to explicitly set
- 01:32 PM Bug #255: transfer managers assume PATH setting
- I think we can put all the tools in a common file to be sourced by the tm_scripts.
- 12:24 AM Bug #255 (Closed): transfer managers assume PATH setting
- The TMs assume that 'mkfs' is on the path -- that's not the case with a default setup of (at least) Centos 5.4. It ...
- 12:47 PM Bug #254: VMware server properties vary from those in ESXi
- It looks like there may be subtle variations between VMware server versions. Xavier reported (http://lists.opennebula...
- 12:40 PM Bug #254 (Closed): VMware server properties vary from those in ESXi
- The ideal solution would be to find its equivalents, but at the very least we should try-catch them so it doesn't fai...
- 01:02 PM Feature #253: Share Virtual Networks among users.
- This will be being fixed in branch feature-200
- 06:07 PM Feature #253 (Closed): Share Virtual Networks among users.
- Virtual Networks should have a way to be shared between virtual machines belonging to different users.
- 04:10 PM Bug #245 (Closed): Wrong mapping of CDROM devices
- This bug has been solved in one-1.4 and master branches.
- 11:36 AM Bug #251: Missing on delete rules
- Some additions:
I reproduced the problem with the following results:
1. What is the contex...
- 10:33 AM Bug #252 (Closed): OpenNebula shutdown check in 1.4 for KVM is harmful
- OpenNebula 1.4 implements the shutdown of KVM machines like this:...
- 10:50 PM Bug #251 (Closed): Missing on delete rules
when developing our so called 'pilot' release I've ran into the following problem during the test cycles.
- 05:40 PM Bug #246 (Closed): oned crashes on buggy OCCI network request
- Changes in master & one-1.4 branch
- 06:54 PM Bug #207: Virtual Networks shouldn't be overwritten if a new with same name is created
- This has been tackled in branch-206, now merged in master since commit:e86c0f07ebc9d08bfcc4cfc0d334b78bbb4fb88b.
- 01:50 PM Bug #246 (Closed): oned crashes on buggy OCCI network request
- Hi there,
I experienced the following problem: oned crashes when erroneous network request is submitted
- 11:55 AM Bug #245 (Closed): Wrong mapping of CDROM devices
- The original description of the problem is from Florian in the mailing list:...
- 04:10 PM Feature #202: Update OCCI specification
- Hi Gyula,
We plan to keep supporting the current OCCI+POX interface. As described in this issue we plan to improve...
Also available in: Atom