From 05/25/2010 to 06/23/2010
- 10:34 PM Feature #216: Additional hook types
- Hi, a quick progress report:)
* iSCSI LN is implemented, eg. we can link a previously created image to a newly cre...
- 10:05 PM Feature #203: Authentication & Authorization Drivers
Do you have any plans to update the user domain as well? like introducing additional user attributes,
- 09:46 PM Request #267 (Closed): Extensible core
we'd like to request the extensibility of the XML-RPC server (eg. RequestManager).
In our c...
- 05:52 PM Feature #266 (Closed): New public Attribute for networks
- OpenNebula makes a network public if it is owned by oneadmin, this somehow limit the possibilities of public and priv...
- 06:44 AM Bug #265: Do not delete vm images after migration fail
- Now I think about it more, i think it does not make sense to delete images on any error at all.
Even a fresh start f...
- 05:21 PM Revision 4bd2506f (one): feature #200: Finishing the CLI
- 04:58 PM Revision ffd05b42 (one): feature #200: Addded username to Image dump
- 04:35 PM Feature #192 (Assigned): Unit Testing for OpenNebula Core
- 06:55 PM Bug #265 (Closed): Do not delete vm images after migration fail
- From Shi Jin mail:...
- 06:52 PM Bug #263 (Closed): error while migrating virtual machines
- Send a mail to the mailing list with $ONE_LOCATION/var/oned.log, $ONE_LOCATION/var/<vmid>/vm.log and information abou...
- 05:27 PM Revision e38764e7 (one): feature #200: Fix troublesome deadlock
- 03:42 PM Revision 82b1b156 (one): feature #239: Fixed Bug #257 in OCCI
- 03:37 PM Revision 0b26a501 (one): feature #239: Fixed Bug #257 in EC2
- 03:18 PM Request #262: If a host fails too much one should disable it automatically.
- I workaround it in /usr/lib/one/tm_commands/nfs/tm_clone.sh:
--- tm_clone.sh (revision 1890)
- 03:13 PM Revision dcc21bb6 (one): feature #239: Pretty print OCCI CLI
- 03:13 PM Revision 9865a93c (one): feature #239: Deleted \n and whitespaces on OCCIServer XML response
- 09:31 PM Bug #241: econe-server errors are not properly formatted AWS-style XML
- For reference, the changeset is commit:23e40d1b19537aa5cdfae49fec3d1bb6c6395c06
- 09:29 PM Bug #241 (Closed): econe-server errors are not properly formatted AWS-style XML
- Fix available in master.
- 04:16 PM Feature #192 (Closed): Unit Testing for OpenNebula Core
- Tests for the Core Pool, Template, and Action classes are now in master
- 01:06 AM Feature #261: Configurable VM & Host Monitoring
- Branch 261, includes the patches for:
# limiting the number of simultaneous VM monitor operations to 5
# VM monitor...
- 11:08 PM Revision 67d8862c (one): feature #192: Dump tests fixed for new SQL schema.
- 10:59 PM Revision 9b25efef (one): feature #261: Do not wait HOST_MONITOR_INTERVAL to monitor a host the fi...
- 10:58 PM Revision 8ac4bb43 (one): feature #261: Monitor VMs for the first time
- 10:23 PM Revision 3ca2d5c7 (one): feature #261: VM_POLLING_INTERVAL set to 0 disables VM monitoring
- 10:20 PM Revision d175a078 (one): feature #261: Moved host_limit to the information manager to ease config...
- 09:55 PM Revision 37f8c0d4 (one): feature #261: Added support for limiting the number of VMs processed per...
- 06:24 PM Bug #263 (Closed): error while migrating virtual machines
- i have installed opennebula and while migrating virtual machine from one host to another, it fails on boot state in t...
- 05:05 PM Revision 78ad7f72 (one): Merge branch 'feature-239'
- 04:17 PM Revision 82ac36e3 (one): feature #239: Changes in m1.small erb example
- 04:11 PM Revision 1e5437bc (one): feature #239: Added -d option for user_data
- 04:08 PM Revision 5a26d3fc (one): feature #239: Fixed whitespaces. erb_version forgotten
- 04:46 PM Revision 403fd524 (one): feature #200: Added states and type to Image OCA
- 03:36 PM Revision 04e4e013 (one): feature #200: Added OCA methods
- 11:41 AM Request #262 (Closed): If a host fails too much one should disable it automatically.
- It is related to Bug #196 and Bug #187.
I could not apply the patches related to this bug, so I can not use the RANK...
- 11:04 AM Revision ac2ed321 (one): Merge branch 'master' into feature-200
- 03:46 PM Feature #261 (Closed): Configurable VM & Host Monitoring
- For large-scale deployments monitoring can impose too much overhead and slow the responsiveness of the system in term...
- 11:44 PM Bug #260 (Closed): Cancel action fails in Driver subsystem & missing method
- With ruby 1.8.5 (confirmed) cancel action may fail with...
- 08:15 PM Feature #258: Max. number the VMs dispatched
- Changes in master. Need to update documentation with the new arguments...
- 01:38 PM Feature #258 (Closed): Max. number the VMs dispatched
- The scheduler should allow to set the max. number of VMs dispatched to a given host. Currently the new scheduler allo...
- 08:13 PM Bug #259 (Closed): Lock callback mechanism
- Now in master
- 01:43 PM Bug #259 (Closed): Lock callback mechanism
- Right now, when a pool needs to access the DB, it sets the callback function and then asks the DB to perform the quer...
- 07:30 PM Revision 97eb6696 (one): Improve SQL queries for vm_pool. Updates last_seq
- 07:27 PM Revision 3df3652b (one): feature #192: tests fixed for new VM sql schema.
- 06:25 PM Revision 0280c88b (one): Performance improvements for VMs SQL queries.
- 06:12 PM Revision 7ba4bdd7 (one): Merge branch 'feature-258'
- 06:09 PM Revision df272f8d (one): feature #258: Added support to limit the number of VMs submitted to a ho...
- 05:56 PM Revision a4f94ab3 (one): feature #192: Updated tests for public downcase definition.
- 05:56 PM Revision 4d3a736d (one): features #253 & #200: Public attribute can be now defined in downcase.
- 05:11 PM Revision 6d60b1c0 (one): bug #259: Callback functions are locked until the DB query answer is pro...
- 04:56 PM Revision 82b38387 (one): feature #192: Fix tests for template_sql and better erase method
- 03:16 PM Revision 9086162b (one): Merge branch 'feature-200' of dsa-research.org:one into feature-200
- 03:16 PM Revision de5ed31f (one): feature #192: Fixed compilation issues que template_sql test
- 02:23 PM Revision 06657604 (one): feature #200: Update image in DB after modifying attribute
- 02:04 PM Revision 5623814f (one): feature #200: Fixed public attribute wrong type (from string to int)
- 01:42 PM Revision d411f583 (one): feature #192: Virtual Network tests fixed for new public attribute, and ...
- 01:42 PM Revision 7745093b (one): feature #253: some improvements, and PUBLIC attribute changed from TEXT ...
- 01:41 PM Revision c150cc6e (one): feature #192: New test for Image's public attribute.
- 01:41 PM Revision ea7f60a7 (one): feature #192: Tests fixed for new public attribe of the Images.
- 01:41 PM Revision 5ddee46c (one): feature #200: PUBLIC attribute changed from TEXT to INTEGER.
- 01:41 PM Revision 151b73e6 (one): features #200 & #253: Default public attribute removed.
- 11:10 PM Bug #257 (Closed): Rdoc dependency
- From Gary Mazzaferro (email@example.com)
Rdoc has been removed from later versions of ruby. I'...
- 06:00 PM Bug #256 (Closed): OCCI clients needs explicit SHA1/digest ruby requirement in CentOS
- It is due to ruby version ~= 1.8.5, it needs to explicitly set
- 04:54 PM Revision b8de2901 (one): feature #200: Addde Image Update method
- 01:32 PM Bug #255: transfer managers assume PATH setting
- I think we can put all the tools in a common file to be sourced by the tm_scripts.
- 12:24 AM Bug #255 (Closed): transfer managers assume PATH setting
- The TMs assume that 'mkfs' is on the path -- that's not the case with a default setup of (at least) Centos 5.4. It ...
- 05:49 PM Revision 589be5c7 (one): bug : solved potential deadlock in VM manager
- (cherry picked from commit 83c1b9d993bc76bbecd4c40b1c0f9592709cc5f4)
- 05:47 PM Revision 83c1b9d9 (one): bug : solved potential deadlock in VM manager
- 03:27 PM Revision 21eef956 (one): bug getting available cpu in onehost
- 03:26 PM Revision e26d402f (one): bug getting available cpu in onehost
- 12:47 PM Bug #254: VMware server properties vary from those in ESXi
- It looks like there may be subtle variations between VMware server versions. Xavier reported (http://lists.opennebula...
- 12:40 PM Bug #254 (Closed): VMware server properties vary from those in ESXi
- The ideal solution would be to find its equivalents, but at the very least we should try-catch them so it doesn't fai...
- 03:42 PM Revision 9ca75314 (one): feature #200: Added Image Delete RM method
- 01:30 PM Revision 1a956aa3 (one): feature #200: Making ImageInfo aware of the Public attribute
- 01:02 PM Feature #253: Share Virtual Networks among users.
- This will be being fixed in branch feature-200
- 11:00 AM Revision 12569038 (one): feature #253: Add PUBLIC column to sql table for VirtualMachinePool.
- 10:42 AM Revision 3527189f (one): feature #200: Changed ImagePool Info method to be consistent with other ...
- 10:36 AM Revision 9b8862eb (one): feature #200: Public attribute moved to main image sql table.
- 10:25 AM Revision 57e36f11 (one): feature #239: Removed printed information
- 10:19 AM Revision 23e40d1b (one): Fixed #bug 241
- 10:19 AM Revision 7f13bf4b (one): Fixed help information
- 10:19 AM Revision 88846f1c (one): Fixed whitespaces
- 09:22 AM Revision 81410256 (one): Bug #246: Check OpenNebula error and if leases exists
- 06:07 PM Feature #253 (Closed): Share Virtual Networks among users.
- Virtual Networks should have a way to be shared between virtual machines belonging to different users.
- 04:10 PM Bug #245 (Closed): Wrong mapping of CDROM devices
- This bug has been solved in one-1.4 and master branches.
- 02:08 PM Revision 2ea53e15 (one): bug #245: cdroms are now mapped to disks of type cdrom
- (cherry picked from commit 18313d25cc5ea692e845ff538d54ea75012b40d8)
- 02:05 PM Revision 18313d25 (one): bug #245: cdroms are now mapped to disks of type cdrom
- 11:36 AM Bug #251: Missing on delete rules
- Some additions:
I reproduced the problem with the following results:
1. What is the contex...
- 10:33 AM Bug #252 (Closed): OpenNebula shutdown check in 1.4 for KVM is harmful
- OpenNebula 1.4 implements the shutdown of KVM machines like this:...
- 10:50 PM Bug #251 (Closed): Missing on delete rules
when developing our so called 'pilot' release I've ran into the following problem during the test cycles.
- 05:40 PM Bug #246 (Closed): oned crashes on buggy OCCI network request
- Changes in master & one-1.4 branch
- 03:36 PM Revision 22f0af88 (one): bug #246: Fix the bug for ranged networks without address. Added new tes...
- 03:03 PM Revision 276fad87 (one): bug #246: Fix the bug for ranged networks without address. Added new tes...
- 02:37 PM Revision 54f37dbd (one): Added pthread library
- 09:50 AM Revision b4ac1ee9 (one): Fix compilation error in TestPool
- 09:47 AM Revision ad57e2b2 (one): Removed unneeded locks and updated Pool tests
- 06:25 PM Revision 6580699f (one): feature #200: Added ImagePoolInfo method to RM
- 05:41 PM Revision 328f3efc (one): feature #200: Added ImageAllocate method to RM
- 12:51 PM Revision 4be783e9 (one): Back-port of REQUIREMENTS parsing for VM templates
- 05:35 PM Revision d1e3eb66 (one): feature #200: Added Image Info method to Request Manager
- 04:32 PM Revision 55ffd09a (one): feature #192: More tests for TemplateSQL, added also support for testing...
- 04:00 PM Revision f41a74cd (one): feature #200: Initial integration of ImagePool
- 02:16 PM Revision 5e23f178 (one): feature #192: New test for Template::erase.
- 09:37 PM Revision ebedca1f (one): feature #203: Authorize test
- 06:54 PM Bug #207: Virtual Networks shouldn't be overwritten if a new with same name is created
- This has been tackled in branch-206, now merged in master since commit:e86c0f07ebc9d08bfcc4cfc0d334b78bbb4fb88b.
- 04:40 PM Revision 75cd62bc (one): feature #200: Preparing RM for Image methods
- 04:39 PM Revision e5f8b4d2 (one): feature #200: Fixed bad comment
- 04:07 PM Revision 2ff230cd (one): feature #200: New erase method for Template class: removes and frees att...
- 04:05 PM Revision 518a74ad (one): feature #192: New test for ImagePool initialization.
- 04:02 PM Revision 9fe40f27 (one): feature #200: ImagePool's contructor changed to load existing images fro...
- 01:17 PM Revision 2cb9de48 (one): feature #200: Image's get_disk_attribute now adds SOURCE attribute as well.
- 01:16 PM Revision 5dcb81c2 (one): feature #192: Memory leak fixed.
- 01:15 PM Revision 7c0112ac (one): feature #192: Fix xml samples broken since d2dea176cb3981f23670b982f17b7...
- 01:43 AM Revision 3b259c33 (one): feature #203: removed unneeded files
- 01:42 AM Revision 42161d1a (one): feature #203: Syncrhonization functions for the AuthRequest. Added basic...
- 05:18 PM Revision 1e6e2803 (one): feature #192 & #200: Added tests for ImagePool.
- 05:18 PM Revision 8035bd5c (one): feature #200: Fixed default type check.
- 05:13 PM Revision c1663187 (one): feature #200: Images can now modify a DISK attribute vector to include c...
- 05:07 PM Revision d2dea176 (one): feature #200: Removing unnecesary line
- 01:50 PM Bug #246 (Closed): oned crashes on buggy OCCI network request
- Hi there,
I experienced the following problem: oned crashes when erroneous network request is submitted
- 11:55 AM Bug #245 (Closed): Wrong mapping of CDROM devices
- The original description of the problem is from Florian in the mailing list:...
- 10:29 PM Revision 4cc03e0e (one): feature #203: Added the Auth Manager to the SConstruct script
- 10:27 PM Revision baca5e4a (one): feature #203: Initial version for the Authorization Manager and Drivers
- 03:03 PM Revision 42e1994a (one): feature #200: Specific tests for image pool
- 02:27 PM Revision 32ee8966 (one): feature #200: Image pool table definition changed to be compatible with ...
- 02:25 PM Revision 46b6bedb (one): feature #200: Added Unit Tests for image pool
- 02:02 PM Revision 6f631907 (one): feature #200: Insert, replace and remove methods for Image update the DB...
- 02:02 PM Revision 2b14a20a (one): feature #200: Description and bus type columns removed for Image elements.
- 01:56 PM Revision 4e2c544c (one): feature #200: Source path generation fixed, and removed target attribute.
Also available in: Atom