From 06/27/2010 to 07/26/2010
- 04:01 PM Bug #155 (Closed): onevm show <vm_id> does not show the owner
- 03:34 PM Bug #298 (Closed): "onevm saveas" works for any VM state
- The saveas command works for VMs in any state.
For instance, a user can ask to save the disk of a VM in DONE state. ...
- 03:02 PM Feature #297 (Closed): ImageRepository for managing images
- The Images management should be done in a new class Image Repository.
- XMLrpc call
- 12:47 AM Feature #286: Method to change user password
- Also to better integrate with the ssh key based authorization a no-hash option must be added to the command.
- 12:21 AM Bug #296 (Closed): Field width too small in onehost
- Our current approach to solve this is to "humanize" the value of memory using M,G suffixes... Closing this as it dupl...
- 10:28 AM Bug #296 (Closed): Field width too small in onehost
- The width for displaying the memory fields (TMEM, FMEM) in onehost list is way too small, cutting the value to the m...
- 10:21 AM Bug #287: Network leases over 22.214.171.124 get wrong MAC address
- Hola Ruben, that was fast, thanks a lot!! Updated the mysql table field by hand, it worked :-)
- 07:14 PM Bug #295 (Closed): ImageRepository, persistent datablocks and overwriting not supported
- The current implementation does not support overwriting the images, so persistent datablocks are not supported.
- 05:45 PM Feature #294 (Closed): oca - XMLUtils,  returning nil when the XML element has more levels inside.
-  operator is returning nil when the XML element has more levels inside.
A exists? or hash_element? method should...
- 04:54 PM Bug #293 (Closed): Enable transitions
- 01:28 PM Bug #293: Enable transitions
- Also, disabling a DISABLEd image reports an error.
- 01:24 PM Bug #293 (Closed): Enable transitions
- Right now the 'enable' action over an image only works if the current state is DISABLE.
Getting an error when enab...
- 02:36 PM Bug #288 (Closed): Wrong oneimage state mapping
- 02:35 PM Bug #290 (Closed): oneimage
- 12:59 PM Bug #292 (Closed): Deleting an image from the pool doen't delte its file
- @oneimage delete@ command deletes the image object from the pool and the DB, but the image file remains in the reposi...
- 12:50 PM Bug #291 (Closed): Target auto assignment doesn't have a limit
- A VM template can use as many DATABLOCK images as you need.
But the target generation will go from 'e' to the number...
- 06:55 PM Bug #290 (Closed): oneimage
- oneimage uses /bin/dd with the os-X specific option 'oseek'. This has to be changed to the 'seek' option for linux co...
- 06:54 PM Bug #289 (Closed): oneimage leaves incomplete image files in repository
- When the source file specified in PATH can't be copied to the image repository because there isn't enough free space,...
- 06:49 PM Bug #288 (Closed): Wrong oneimage state mapping
- oneimage reports wrong state names for images.
- 05:23 PM Bug #115 (Closed): OneClient C implementation incomplete
- 06:49 PM Bug #156 (Closed): Thin server should check for port availability
- Fixed in master, closing.
- 01:04 PM Feature #286: Method to change user password
- To be finished, oneuser has to allow the user to specify the contents of a file instead of a string for the user's pa...
- 08:21 PM Feature #279: Default values for disk target
- To be finished, the device mapping needs better documentation, and new tests have to be developed.
- 08:16 PM Feature #281 (Closed): Check correct number of disks
- 08:12 PM Feature #215 (Closed): Image authorization within cloud interfaces
- 08:11 PM Bug #213 (Closed): EC2 multipart upload installation issue
- 08:11 PM Bug #256 (Closed): OCCI clients needs explicit SHA1/digest ruby requirement in CentOS
- 08:11 PM Bug #285 (Closed): ftools shift to fileutils due to ruby 1.9 requirements
- 05:38 PM Bug #287 (Closed): Network leases over 126.96.36.199 get wrong MAC address
This was because a wrong size in the network leases when using MySQL. Fix has been applied to master. TH...
- 04:16 PM Bug #287: Network leases over 188.8.131.52 get wrong MAC address
- This refers to OpenNebula 1.6, as checked out from the GIT repo on 19/7/2010.
- 04:13 PM Bug #287 (Closed): Network leases over 184.108.40.206 get wrong MAC address
- Creating a new network with the template
NAME = "PUBLIC"
TYPE = FIXED
- 08:11 PM Feature #286 (Closed): Method to change user password
- This needs a new method in the core and a new RM method, as well as CLI and OCA change, and of course documentation.
- 08:10 PM Bug #285 (Closed): ftools shift to fileutils due to ruby 1.9 requirements
- All ruby code needs to use fileutils instead of ftools
- 07:25 PM Bug #268: VM deleting goes nirvana
- This issue is caused by the "oned" and "mm_sched" process trying to access the DB simultaneously.
In 1.6 there ha...
- 07:04 PM Bug #251 (Closed): Missing on delete rules
- 07:01 PM Bug #218 (Closed): OCA cache doesn't get refreshed when doing a get_info
- 06:55 PM Bug #260 (Closed): Cancel action fails in Driver subsystem & missing method
- 06:41 PM Bug #270 (Closed): EC2 Server: AuthFailure, account different from oneadmin
- 06:28 PM Request #271 (Closed): data structures used in openebula documentation
- Programming under:
- 06:22 PM Bug #284 (Closed): Default image repository Path
- The default image repository path should not be $ONE_LOCATION/var. The default location
should be a directory under ...
- 07:04 PM Bug #283 (Closed): Store number of VMs using an image
- The number of VMs using an image is not stored in the DB, getting lost anytime oned is restarted.
- 07:01 PM Feature #282 (Closed): SQL tables for templates re-design
- Templates are stored in the DB as individual pairs of [attribute - value].
This doesn't bring any advantage, because...
- 06:53 PM Feature #281 (Closed): Check correct number of disks
- Because the target attribute for VM disks using images is generated automatically, some additional checks should be d...
- 06:45 PM Feature #280 (Closed): Provide extended information for clusters
- The onecluster list and show commands could provide more information, like:
* Number of hosts assigned to the cluste...
- 05:59 PM Request #195 (Closed): Timeout for occi commands
- Reference set in documentation. Closing.
- 05:09 PM Feature #279 (Closed): Default values for disk target
- For VM templates, the disks using the image repository are assigned a default target attribute.
The current schema f...
- 05:26 PM Bug #278 (Closed): Add Authorization to Listing Methods of ImagePool and VirtualNetworkPool
- Currently, all users can see both pools.
- 05:37 PM Feature #203: Authentication & Authorization Drivers
- For ssh key authentication public key is needed in a different format as ssh format is not supported by openssl libra...
- 01:04 AM Feature #275 (Closed): Polish CLI commands
- Re-factor some of the commands to give them a more homogeneous structure
- 06:24 PM Bug #274 (Closed): OCA errors coming from DB should be more descriptive
- Instead of coming back with just a "check oned.log" message.
- 05:45 PM Request #195: Timeout for occi commands
- Changes in master.
Needs documentation update
- 07:26 AM Feature #200: Image Repository
- I agree:)
In our system (currently) we define similar metaadatas for (OS) images:
* SIZE (optional)
- 04:48 PM Feature #200: Image Repository
- A quick comment on features that would be worth considering in next releases:
Right now, images contain the data and...
- 08:57 PM Feature #139 (Closed): DHCP configuration generator
- The data and examples in the documentation is enough for DHCP setups
- 08:55 PM Feature #200 (Assigned): Image Repository
- 08:54 PM Feature #201 (Assigned): Clustering/Grouping of Physical Hosts
- 08:53 PM Feature #204 (Closed): Refactor drop code for pool objects
- 08:52 PM Feature #215 (Assigned): Image authorization within cloud interfaces
- 08:46 PM Feature #266 (Closed): New public Attribute for networks
- 08:43 PM Bug #156 (Assigned): Thin server should check for port availability
- 08:40 PM Bug #174 (Closed): Character & in strings breaks rexml
- 08:39 PM Bug #180 (Closed): Duplicated hostnames should be allowed in host pool
- 08:38 PM Bug #182 (Assigned): Onehost truncates memory
- 08:36 PM Bug #185 (Assigned): Add README file
- 08:35 PM Bug #186 (Assigned): one stop does not kill oned
- We will check if process still exists after kill. In that case we will kill -9 the process and .lock files
- 08:31 PM Bug #188 (Assigned): ONE CLI should check syntax
- this is a problem in drop (with the lease object)
- 08:29 PM Bug #196 (Closed): RANK expressions using RUNNING VMS doesn't seem to work
- 08:28 PM Bug #205 (Assigned): TM NFS scripts should set the read attribute for disks
- 08:27 PM Bug #207 (Closed): Virtual Networks shouldn't be overwritten if a new with same name is created
- 08:26 PM Bug #210 (Closed): Writing to DB should take an exponential backoff approach
- With the new scheduler and DB backends this is not needed
- 08:25 PM Bug #211 (Closed): Host monitor should happen upon host creation
- 08:24 PM Bug #212 (Closed): mm_sched should use the XMLRPC interface
- 08:23 PM Bug #213 (Assigned): EC2 multipart upload installation issue
- 08:22 PM Bug #218 (Assigned): OCA cache doesn't get refreshed when doing a get_info
- 08:21 PM Bug #240 (Assigned): CLI should handle non existing resource IDs
- 08:20 PM Bug #251 (Assigned): Missing on delete rules
- We are going to put a quick fix for 1.6 if there are networks or vms defined the user will not be deleted (through th...
- 08:14 PM Bug #252 (Assigned): OpenNebula shutdown check in 1.4 for KVM is harmful
- 08:12 PM Bug #255 (Assigned): transfer managers assume PATH setting
- 08:11 PM Bug #256 (Assigned): OCCI clients needs explicit SHA1/digest ruby requirement in CentOS
- 08:11 PM Bug #257 (Closed): Rdoc dependency
- 08:10 PM Bug #260 (Assigned): Cancel action fails in Driver subsystem & missing method
- 08:07 PM Bug #270: EC2 Server: AuthFailure, account different from oneadmin
- Should be applied in master
- 07:12 PM Feature #203: Authentication & Authorization Drivers
* To enable quota checking in authentication/authorization drivers VM template should be provided as this informati...
- 02:19 PM Bug #270: EC2 Server: AuthFailure, account different from oneadmin
- Change CloudServer to get the oneadmin account from the ONE_AUTH file instead of the econe.conf file.
EC2 running wi...
- 01:22 PM Bug #270 (Assigned): EC2 Server: AuthFailure, account different from oneadmin
- 12:04 PM Bug #270 (Closed): EC2 Server: AuthFailure, account different from oneadmin
- The account in the econe.conf have to be the oneadmin account as shown in the documentation . In the client side a...
- 07:19 PM Request #271 (Closed): data structures used in openebula documentation
- we are trying to implement our own scheduling policy to our opennebula cloud.to develop our scheduling module,we need...
- 06:44 PM Feature #203: Authentication & Authorization Drivers
- Gyula Csom wrote:
> 1. I've stopped at the single line AUTHORIZE request for a 'moment'. Since it may represent a bu...
- 05:00 PM Feature #203: Authentication & Authorization Drivers
- Ops. One more question:
7. Do you plan to support password updates?
- 04:52 PM Feature #203: Authentication & Authorization Drivers
- 1. I've stopped at the single line AUTHORIZE request for a 'moment'. Since it may represent a bunch of actions on man...
- 03:31 PM Feature #203: Authentication & Authorization Drivers
- Some details on the communication protocol between the core and the Authorization/Authentication Manager.
- 06:00 PM Bug #270 (Closed): EC2 Server: AuthFailure, account different from oneadmin
- AuthFailure, if you try to connect to OpenNebula through the EC2 Service using an account different from oneadmin.
- 09:55 PM Feature #203: Authentication & Authorization Drivers
- Let us put the user-based contextualization in stand-by, as this can be achieved by other (not so glamorous) means. I...
- 07:02 PM Feature #203: Authentication & Authorization Drivers
- _What do you think?_
I think adding a custom, opaque field to the user entity is a simple way to make it extensible....
- 12:57 AM Feature #203: Authentication & Authorization Drivers
Will this new auth logic be applied to other elements, too? For instance when the user wants to use a virtual net...
- 05:38 PM Feature #261: Configurable VM & Host Monitoring
- Updated documentation. Tested and merged.
To close the issue:
Develop integration tests
- 03:04 PM Feature #239 (Closed): Improve compatiblity with EC2 ecosystem
- Changes in master
- 01:21 PM Feature #206 (Closed): one 1.6 should support other SQL backends in side of sqlite
- 01:21 PM Feature #206: one 1.6 should support other SQL backends in side of sqlite
- Test, documentations and merge cheked.
- 12:45 AM Request #267: Extensible core
This is an interesting feature. However I do not see this happening in the 1.6 release time frame. We can go b...
Also available in: Atom