From 07/15/2010 to 08/13/2010
- 12:52 PM Bug #312 (Closed): useless fix_paths
- The fix_* functions are essential. I think it's not working for you because a wrong configuration of the VM_DIR file.
- 12:29 AM Bug #255: transfer managers assume PATH setting
- We can also add a feature described by Dan Yocum, regarding the swap partitions:
> I propose that this should be s...
- 03:28 AM Bug #313 (Closed): econe-describe-instances fails during VM state "prol"
- EC2QueryServer.rb doesn't map ONE state 'prol' to an EC2 state. So, at some point while a VM is coming up (when it g...
- 03:18 PM Bug #312 (Closed): useless fix_paths
- Fetched one-2.0 branch, compiled, installed into @$HOME/local@. Deploying didn't work. Log @oned.log@ says...
- 09:39 AM Bug #310 (Closed): Failing MySQL query when creating host_pool table
- A patch for this is available in the git repo, currently we are fixing bugs in the one-2.0 branch. Thanks for the fee...
- 06:28 PM Bug #310: Failing MySQL query when creating host_pool table
- And I forgot to mention that I use Archlinux (rolling updates) with default MySQL configuration...
- 06:12 PM Bug #310 (Closed): Failing MySQL query when creating host_pool table
- I checked out latest version of opennebula from git repo (f017f08ce3a05c4d2ade010df7f48f877306311a) and tried to get ...
- 05:47 PM Bug #309 (Closed): scons -c does not remove src/sql/MySqlDB.o
- After build using 'scons mysql=yes' and then cleaning with 'scons -c', file 'src/sql/MySqlDB.o' remains unremoved.
- 08:42 PM Bug #308: Host table is not created in ONE 2.0beta
- Hi Ruben,
I use OpenNebula in combination with openSUSE 11.3 and am also pretty sure that the key length can be se...
- 07:57 PM Bug #308 (Closed): Host table is not created in ONE 2.0beta
- Patch in one-2.0
- 07:19 PM Bug #308: Host table is not created in ONE 2.0beta
- Hi Stefan
What distro are you using? This error is because of the limit in the key length for MySQL tables. This c...
- 09:42 AM Bug #308 (Closed): Host table is not created in ONE 2.0beta
I am using an SVN checkout of ONE and test the new mysql backend. It seems that the hosts table is not created...
- 12:15 PM Feature #307 (Closed): improve efficiency of IM and VMM by moving the probes and scripts to the w...
- Regarding the IM driver, the probes will be synchronized from the frontend to the worker nodes with rsync. The IM dri...
- 08:12 PM Bug #306 (Closed): Build process should set proper rpath for linking mysql library
- The build process in 2.0 beta 1 does not set an rpath for the mysql library when linking oned. As such, if the mysql...
- 11:09 AM Feature #244 (Closed): Network interface statistics for KVM
- Fixed according to the proposed solution. Closing ticket.
- 11:08 AM Bug #252 (Closed): OpenNebula shutdown check in 1.4 for KVM is harmful
- Updated and tested according to the suggested solution. Closing ticket.
- 07:22 PM Bug #305: onevm saveas, the database is not updated
- This happens because the insert_replace method only updates the internal VM attributes, not the template.
- 06:04 PM Bug #305 (Closed): onevm saveas, the database is not updated
- onevm saveas 1 0 image
onevm show 1
- 01:10 PM Request #304 (Closed): Dynamic attach CD to VM
- From Upendra Moturi at the user's list
I would like to mount a cdrom to a running vm.
For this virsh ...
- 06:30 PM Feature #282: SQL tables for templates re-design
- Additional task: documentation has to be updated. Libxml is now a dependency to compile OpenNebula.
- 12:51 PM Bug #303 (Closed): optparse.rb spits warning when UTF-8 string given
- I accidently hit wrong key when deploying VM and this happened...
- 06:34 AM Request #302 (Closed): Single Sign On - ONE
- I am searching for the facility of Single sign on within the OpenNebula Express toolkit. I am making my way to develo...
- 03:28 PM Bug #283 (Closed): Store number of VMs using an image
- 03:27 PM Bug #292 (Closed): Deleting an image from the pool doen't delte its file
- 03:26 PM Bug #295: ImageRepository, persistent datablocks and overwriting not supported
- Also this should include a new REASON for the history registry so the Image Hook is not executed on delete images
- 03:09 PM Feature #301 (Closed): Logrotate Script for OpenNebula Logs.
- This was initially suggested by Stefan Freitag:...
- 11:33 AM Feature #300 (Closed): Users should be able to overwrite default TARGET attribute for disks
- Currently, the disks using an image from the pool are assigned a TARGET automatically. This generated target should b...
- 06:46 AM Request #299 (Closed): create images for creating instance
- Hi I am trying to create an instance and I am using Ubuntu 9.10. I am using ubuntu-vm-builder(http://people.canonical...
- 04:01 PM Bug #155 (Closed): onevm show <vm_id> does not show the owner
- 03:34 PM Bug #298 (Closed): "onevm saveas" works for any VM state
- The saveas command works for VMs in any state.
For instance, a user can ask to save the disk of a VM in DONE state. ...
- 03:02 PM Feature #297 (Closed): ImageRepository for managing images
- The Images management should be done in a new class Image Repository.
- XMLrpc call
- 12:47 AM Feature #286: Method to change user password
- Also to better integrate with the ssh key based authorization a no-hash option must be added to the command.
- 12:21 AM Bug #296 (Closed): Field width too small in onehost
- Our current approach to solve this is to "humanize" the value of memory using M,G suffixes... Closing this as it dupl...
- 10:28 AM Bug #296 (Closed): Field width too small in onehost
- The width for displaying the memory fields (TMEM, FMEM) in onehost list is way too small, cutting the value to the m...
- 10:21 AM Bug #287: Network leases over 188.8.131.52 get wrong MAC address
- Hola Ruben, that was fast, thanks a lot!! Updated the mysql table field by hand, it worked :-)
- 07:14 PM Bug #295 (Closed): ImageRepository, persistent datablocks and overwriting not supported
- The current implementation does not support overwriting the images, so persistent datablocks are not supported.
- 05:45 PM Feature #294 (Closed): oca - XMLUtils,  returning nil when the XML element has more levels inside.
-  operator is returning nil when the XML element has more levels inside.
A exists? or hash_element? method should...
- 04:54 PM Bug #293 (Closed): Enable transitions
- 01:28 PM Bug #293: Enable transitions
- Also, disabling a DISABLEd image reports an error.
- 01:24 PM Bug #293 (Closed): Enable transitions
- Right now the 'enable' action over an image only works if the current state is DISABLE.
Getting an error when enab...
- 02:36 PM Bug #288 (Closed): Wrong oneimage state mapping
- 02:35 PM Bug #290 (Closed): oneimage
- 12:59 PM Bug #292 (Closed): Deleting an image from the pool doen't delte its file
- @oneimage delete@ command deletes the image object from the pool and the DB, but the image file remains in the reposi...
- 12:50 PM Bug #291 (Closed): Target auto assignment doesn't have a limit
- A VM template can use as many DATABLOCK images as you need.
But the target generation will go from 'e' to the number...
- 06:55 PM Bug #290 (Closed): oneimage
- oneimage uses /bin/dd with the os-X specific option 'oseek'. This has to be changed to the 'seek' option for linux co...
- 06:54 PM Bug #289 (Closed): oneimage leaves incomplete image files in repository
- When the source file specified in PATH can't be copied to the image repository because there isn't enough free space,...
- 06:49 PM Bug #288 (Closed): Wrong oneimage state mapping
- oneimage reports wrong state names for images.
- 05:23 PM Bug #115 (Closed): OneClient C implementation incomplete
- 06:49 PM Bug #156 (Closed): Thin server should check for port availability
- Fixed in master, closing.
- 01:04 PM Feature #286: Method to change user password
- To be finished, oneuser has to allow the user to specify the contents of a file instead of a string for the user's pa...
- 08:21 PM Feature #279: Default values for disk target
- To be finished, the device mapping needs better documentation, and new tests have to be developed.
- 08:16 PM Feature #281 (Closed): Check correct number of disks
- 08:12 PM Feature #215 (Closed): Image authorization within cloud interfaces
- 08:11 PM Bug #213 (Closed): EC2 multipart upload installation issue
- 08:11 PM Bug #256 (Closed): OCCI clients needs explicit SHA1/digest ruby requirement in CentOS
- 08:11 PM Bug #285 (Closed): ftools shift to fileutils due to ruby 1.9 requirements
- 05:38 PM Bug #287 (Closed): Network leases over 184.108.40.206 get wrong MAC address
This was because a wrong size in the network leases when using MySQL. Fix has been applied to master. TH...
- 04:16 PM Bug #287: Network leases over 220.127.116.11 get wrong MAC address
- This refers to OpenNebula 1.6, as checked out from the GIT repo on 19/7/2010.
- 04:13 PM Bug #287 (Closed): Network leases over 18.104.22.168 get wrong MAC address
- Creating a new network with the template
NAME = "PUBLIC"
TYPE = FIXED
- 08:11 PM Feature #286 (Closed): Method to change user password
- This needs a new method in the core and a new RM method, as well as CLI and OCA change, and of course documentation.
- 08:10 PM Bug #285 (Closed): ftools shift to fileutils due to ruby 1.9 requirements
- All ruby code needs to use fileutils instead of ftools
- 07:25 PM Bug #268: VM deleting goes nirvana
- This issue is caused by the "oned" and "mm_sched" process trying to access the DB simultaneously.
In 1.6 there ha...
- 07:04 PM Bug #251 (Closed): Missing on delete rules
- 07:01 PM Bug #218 (Closed): OCA cache doesn't get refreshed when doing a get_info
- 06:55 PM Bug #260 (Closed): Cancel action fails in Driver subsystem & missing method
- 06:41 PM Bug #270 (Closed): EC2 Server: AuthFailure, account different from oneadmin
- 06:28 PM Request #271 (Closed): data structures used in openebula documentation
- Programming under:
- 06:22 PM Bug #284 (Closed): Default image repository Path
- The default image repository path should not be $ONE_LOCATION/var. The default location
should be a directory under ...
- 07:04 PM Bug #283 (Closed): Store number of VMs using an image
- The number of VMs using an image is not stored in the DB, getting lost anytime oned is restarted.
- 07:01 PM Feature #282 (Closed): SQL tables for templates re-design
- Templates are stored in the DB as individual pairs of [attribute - value].
This doesn't bring any advantage, because...
- 06:53 PM Feature #281 (Closed): Check correct number of disks
- Because the target attribute for VM disks using images is generated automatically, some additional checks should be d...
- 06:45 PM Feature #280 (Closed): Provide extended information for clusters
- The onecluster list and show commands could provide more information, like:
* Number of hosts assigned to the cluste...
- 05:59 PM Request #195 (Closed): Timeout for occi commands
- Reference set in documentation. Closing.
Also available in: Atom