From 07/25/2010 to 08/23/2010
- 11:39 AM Bug #325 (Closed): Wrong number of returned elements if no error on a XML-RPC VM action
- When executing an action on a VM using the XML-RPC API (one.vm.action), when there is no error, the API only return o...
- 11:31 AM Bug #324 (Closed): Delete a machine in XML-RPC
- The XML-RPC documentation don't describe (if possible) how to completely delete a VM as it can be done with a `onevm ...
- 11:26 AM Bug #323 (Closed): Same XML-RPC machine state for several onevm state
- When using OpenNebula XML-RPC API, it seems that the API always return a machine state equal to 3 when a machine is i...
- 11:11 AM Bug #322 (Closed): XML-RPC API machine state
- When using OpenNebula XML-RPC API to retrieve informations on a VM a number is returned corresponding to
a state of ...
- 11:04 AM Bug #321 (Closed): Syntax error in documentation
- On the documentation page http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel1.4:cong at the end,
in the example init.sh script,...
- 04:58 PM Revision 4288175a (one): modified IM ssh mad according to new MONITOR protocol
- 03:02 PM Bug #320 (Closed): VM stays in boot state when the hypervisor doesn't start properly
- When a VM is started and for some reason the hypervisor exits with an error, OpenNebula keeps it in boot state.
- 01:57 PM Bug #319 (Closed): EC2 interface does not correctly set image paths in templates
- From mailing list: http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2010-August/002565.html...
- 10:37 AM Revision 48b0904f (one): Scons script uses build related environment variables
- Idea came from a gentoo package patch by Tiziano Müller (dev-zero)
- 10:32 AM Revision c3ee819d (one): Scons script uses build related environment variables
- Idea came from a gentoo package patch by Tiziano Müller (dev-zero)
- 06:30 PM Bug #318 (Closed): oned clears the log on startup
- When oned starts, it truncates oned.log so all the information from the previous run is lost. This should not happen ...
- 06:28 PM Bug #317: Negative VM counters for hosts
- Unfortunately our oned.log doesn't contain too much info since oned has been restarted a few times since this error a...
- 12:20 PM Bug #317: Negative VM counters for hosts
- Could you send us oned.log file to check what can be happening? one.db file would be nice also. Thanks
- 09:56 PM Bug #317 (Closed): Negative VM counters for hosts
- It looks like there's a very ugly bug in ONE 1.4, namely `onehost list` saying:...
- 04:07 PM Revision b053489a (one): Bug setting link flags
- (cherry picked from commit 8d9d55e2537ab8a2bb62798b0e2cdf27daa738be)
- 04:06 PM Revision 8d9d55e2 (one): Bug setting link flags
- 02:19 PM Bug #316: Hypervisor raw data not escaped in one.vm.info
- Javi Fontan wrote:
> Are you using one-2.0 branch? In one-2.0 and master branches we put user provided information i...
- 11:24 AM Bug #316: Hypervisor raw data not escaped in one.vm.info
- Are you using one-2.0 branch? In one-2.0 and master branches we put user provided information inside @<![CDATA[ value...
- 01:03 PM Bug #306 (Assigned): Build process should set proper rpath for linking mysql library
- 12:35 PM Bug #309: scons -c does not remove src/sql/MySqlDB.o
- 12:25 PM Bug #309: scons -c does not remove src/sql/MySqlDB.o
- The fix is in master and one-2.0 branches
- 10:51 AM Bug #309 (Assigned): scons -c does not remove src/sql/MySqlDB.o
- 10:17 AM Revision cbafbe66 (one): bug #309: scons now deletes src/sql/MySqlDB.o when cleaning
- (cherry picked from commit 0af299b550ec3110087e9af86aca189f315fd7ab)
- 10:17 AM Revision 0af299b5 (one): bug #309: scons now deletes src/sql/MySqlDB.o when cleaning
- 10:28 PM Revision f05fb71f (one): feature #307: Now the IM protocol is MONITOR hid hostname update
- 04:39 PM Bug #314: When OpenNebula crashes, the log is erased.
- proposed patch:
< ios_base::openmode mode = ios_base::trunc)
- 11:18 AM Bug #314 (Closed): When OpenNebula crashes, the log is erased.
- When OpenNebula crashes, and gets restarted - the log is truncated. This is not so handy for troubleshooting.
- 04:00 PM Bug #316 (Closed): Hypervisor raw data not escaped in one.vm.info
- When adding raw data to the hypervisor, if the user enter an XML string which is not valid. When the `onevm show <id>...
- 03:45 PM Feature #315 (Closed): [patch] Remote compressed image TM support
- This patch add the support of remote compressed image enabling the use of compressed archive in tar.gz, tag.bz2 and t...
- 01:52 PM Request #302 (Closed): Single Sign On - ONE
- There is no SSO functionality implemented but you can check OpenNebula 2.0 beta as it comes with an authentication mo...
- 11:20 AM Bug #312: useless fix_paths
- My VM_DIR path is set to...
- 12:52 PM Bug #312 (Closed): useless fix_paths
- The fix_* functions are essential. I think it's not working for you because a wrong configuration of the VM_DIR file.
- 11:51 AM Revision 5707604e (one): Common file paths in tm_common.sh (#255)
- 12:29 AM Bug #255: transfer managers assume PATH setting
- We can also add a feature described by Dan Yocum, regarding the swap partitions:
> I propose that this should be s...
- 03:28 AM Bug #313 (Closed): econe-describe-instances fails during VM state "prol"
- EC2QueryServer.rb doesn't map ONE state 'prol' to an EC2 state. So, at some point while a VM is coming up (when it g...
- 03:18 PM Bug #312 (Closed): useless fix_paths
- Fetched one-2.0 branch, compiled, installed into @$HOME/local@. Deploying didn't work. Log @oned.log@ says...
- 02:30 PM Revision 92c31a50 (one): a faster mem_collector, tests also updated
- 09:39 AM Bug #310 (Closed): Failing MySQL query when creating host_pool table
- A patch for this is available in the git repo, currently we are fixing bugs in the one-2.0 branch. Thanks for the fee...
- 06:28 PM Bug #310: Failing MySQL query when creating host_pool table
- And I forgot to mention that I use Archlinux (rolling updates) with default MySQL configuration...
- 06:12 PM Bug #310 (Closed): Failing MySQL query when creating host_pool table
- I checked out latest version of opennebula from git repo (f017f08ce3a05c4d2ade010df7f48f877306311a) and tried to get ...
- 05:47 PM Bug #309 (Closed): scons -c does not remove src/sql/MySqlDB.o
- After build using 'scons mysql=yes' and then cleaning with 'scons -c', file 'src/sql/MySqlDB.o' remains unremoved.
- 11:20 AM Revision 62fd74e8 (one): Solved minor memory leaks when parser error occurs. Solved leaks in unit...
- 08:42 PM Bug #308: Host table is not created in ONE 2.0beta
- Hi Ruben,
I use OpenNebula in combination with openSUSE 11.3 and am also pretty sure that the key length can be se...
- 07:57 PM Bug #308 (Closed): Host table is not created in ONE 2.0beta
- Patch in one-2.0
- 07:19 PM Bug #308: Host table is not created in ONE 2.0beta
- Hi Stefan
What distro are you using? This error is because of the limit in the key length for MySQL tables. This c...
- 09:42 AM Bug #308 (Closed): Host table is not created in ONE 2.0beta
I am using an SVN checkout of ONE and test the new mysql backend. It seems that the hosts table is not created...
- 06:02 PM Revision 34d48830 (one): Better example for vm template
- 05:55 PM Revision 411bad12 (one): bug #308: Only hostnames are now unique. Adjusted column sizes.
- 11:41 AM Revision ae5fd0b3 (one): fixed bug in image persistent method
- 11:40 AM Revision e43bf224 (one): Merge branch 'one-2.0' of email@example.com:one into one-2.0
- 11:33 AM Revision 6ee3a6de (one): if umask is not set to enable global reading permissions, it must be man...
- 11:17 AM Revision 038d5a39 (one): fixed installer of the image hook
- 10:55 PM Revision bdc7fa73 (one): added OCCI compute example
- 10:40 PM Revision f16f88a6 (one): bug #274: work on the error messages
- 10:23 PM Revision 3347c514 (one): bug #274: Updated tests
- 07:39 PM Bug #274 (Closed): OCA errors coming from DB should be more descriptive
- 05:37 PM Revision b4c0fa60 (one): bug #274: Added Cluster allocate messages
- 05:28 PM Revision 7ac6121d (one): bug #274: Error messages are now sent to the user when allocating objects
- 03:49 PM Revision 6ed71133 (one): feature #192: tests for image persistence.
- 10:35 AM Revision 4c4dfd6e (one): feature #282: Removed unneeded try, made VirtualMachineXML constructors ...
- 10:28 AM Revision 7a6b9fc9 (one): feature #282: Scheduler now builds objects from the pool dump xmls, inst...
- 03:42 PM Revision 4f82f078 (one): Merge branch 'bug-295' into one-2.0
- 03:25 PM Revision 1aa3052d (one): Merge branch 'feature-282' into one-2.0
- 02:55 PM Revision fa002ca7 (one): feature #282: Template attributes are now managed by the PoolSQL objects...
- 12:15 PM Feature #307 (Closed): improve efficiency of IM and VMM by moving the probes and scripts to the w...
- Regarding the IM driver, the probes will be synchronized from the frontend to the worker nodes with rsync. The IM dri...
- 11:12 AM Revision fa94ac90 (one): bug #295: Auth of persistency operation over image takes public flag int...
- 11:05 AM Revision fc91d482 (one): bug #291: Number of DATABLOCKs than a VM can have is set to a maximum of 10
- 10:32 AM Revision 51bf1d5b (one): feature #192: Tests modified for new ImageTemplate.
- 10:29 AM Revision ca8effde (one): bug #295: fixing wrong function name
- 09:21 AM Revision a49d7b31 (one): feature #282: Fixed Vnet XML render
- 09:08 AM Revision ff654365 (one): feature #282: Wrong xml generation for Image.
- 09:02 AM Revision 8faeadaf (one): feature #282: ImageTemplate moved from its own table to a image_pool col...
- 08:54 AM Revision 24987794 (one): feature #282: VirtualNetworkTemplate moved from its own table to a netwo...
- 08:52 AM Revision 06f24cb2 (one): feature #192: Image tests fixed.
- 08:30 AM Revision 7221ae06 (one): feature #282 & #192: VirtualMachineTemplate moved from its own table to ...
- 08:12 PM Bug #306 (Closed): Build process should set proper rpath for linking mysql library
- The build process in 2.0 beta 1 does not set an rpath for the mysql library when linking oned. As such, if the mysql...
- 05:47 PM Revision 875fedd5 (one): bug #295: CLI and OCA changes to accomodate Image persistency
- 05:22 PM Revision 3ed14a9f (one): bug #295: Adding persistence to images
- 11:09 AM Feature #244 (Closed): Network interface statistics for KVM
- Fixed according to the proposed solution. Closing ticket.
- 11:08 AM Bug #252 (Closed): OpenNebula shutdown check in 1.4 for KVM is harmful
- Updated and tested according to the suggested solution. Closing ticket.
- 09:06 AM Revision 9cb8e914 (one): modified shutdown in kvm (#252)
- 07:22 PM Bug #305: onevm saveas, the database is not updated
- This happens because the insert_replace method only updates the internal VM attributes, not the template.
- 06:04 PM Bug #305 (Closed): onevm saveas, the database is not updated
- onevm saveas 1 0 image
onevm show 1
- 03:33 PM Revision e49d44da (one): Merge branch 'one-2.0' of firstname.lastname@example.org:one into one-2.0
- 03:33 PM Revision c65a50a5 (one): reordered onevm show output
- 01:10 PM Request #304 (Closed): Dynamic attach CD to VM
- From Upendra Moturi at the user's list
I would like to mount a cdrom to a running vm.
For this virsh ...
- 11:01 AM Revision 61e49edc (one): Merge branch 'bug-295' of dsa-research.org:one into bug-295
- 10:13 AM Revision b3857b1d (one): bug #284: Default location for the image repository
- (cherry picked from commit 8b9313699d9f07ff4198caddc9095f1bb3734899)
(cherry picked from commit 4f93062accb94032eb80f...
- 09:24 AM Revision 04874dbf (one): bug #295: Hooks can be specified without absolute path. Adjusted share l...
- 04:28 PM Revision 13de5038 (one): bug #295: installs ImageRepository.rb
- 04:10 PM Revision c176cf75 (one): feature #300: TARGET can be used with ImageRepository
- 03:54 PM Revision 84e51477 (one): feature #295: Only overwritten images are disabled
- 03:44 PM Revision 971031f3 (one): bug #295: Images are disabled if have to be written in the repo
- 04:29 PM Revision 4f93062a (one): bug #284: Default location for the image repository
- (cherry picked from commit 8b9313699d9f07ff4198caddc9095f1bb3734899)
- 04:24 PM Revision 8b931369 (one): bug #284: Default location for the image repository
- 03:20 PM Revision 071066c1 (one): feature #282: Host template initialization fixed to match the old HostTe...
- 03:19 PM Revision 0ff9f4e9 (one): feature #192: Host tests fixed for commit fbc455a219ee413692666d2c013dfc...
- 03:19 PM Revision 6c907e30 (one): feature #192: New test for Host::update_info.
- 10:45 AM Revision 5ccd2020 (one): onevm show now displays monitoring information
- 10:45 AM Revision cc827fb5 (one): Applied patch for network device statistics in KVM (#244)
- 11:46 PM Revision 6c70f33a (one): Update last_poll for VMs
- 06:38 PM Revision 5cd85b4a (one): feature #282: Removed already addressed TODO
- 06:33 PM Revision 5b333b98 (one): feature #282: clear the template before re-build
- 06:30 PM Feature #282: SQL tables for templates re-design
- Additional task: documentation has to be updated. Libxml is now a dependency to compile OpenNebula.
- 06:18 PM Revision fbc455a2 (one): feature #282: fix dump method
- 06:18 PM Revision 7dac88cd (one): feature #282: Thread saefty & memory leaks for XML parsing
- 05:46 PM Revision f812cce7 (one): feature #192: Extra checks for host tests.
- 05:46 PM Revision d0ccf2b9 (one): feature #282: Added libxml to tests SConstructs
- 05:19 PM Revision be0ae408 (one): feature #282: HostTemplate moved from its own table to a host_pool column.
- 04:49 PM Revision 7e5d3cf8 (one): feature #192: Tests for feature #282.
- (cherry picked from commit ab24a66e0ec8fd28d9387c80c63c3c747a946ab5)
- 04:49 PM Revision 8384abf0 (one): feature #282: Templates can be now parsed from xml-formatted strings.
- (cherry picked from commit 35aa6ade2c054282eca76c777c9318575a6f154d)
- 04:24 PM Revision ab24a66e (one): feature #192: Tests for feature #282.
- 04:23 PM Revision 35aa6ade (one): feature #282: Templates can be now parsed from xml-formatted strings.
- 04:18 PM Revision f017f08c (one): bug : Not known users are automatically added if authorized by the driver
- (cherry picked from commit 859148e8671012d510f8195102a4c87ef2f4dfe4)
- 04:15 PM Revision 859148e8 (one): bug : Not known users are automatically added if authorized by the driver
- 12:51 PM Bug #303 (Closed): optparse.rb spits warning when UTF-8 string given
- I accidently hit wrong key when deploying VM and this happened...
- 09:31 AM Revision f1f6a232 (one): Merge branch 'bug-295' of dsa-research.org:one into bug-295
- 06:34 AM Request #302 (Closed): Single Sign On - ONE
- I am searching for the facility of Single sign on within the OpenNebula Express toolkit. I am making my way to develo...
- 03:28 PM Bug #283 (Closed): Store number of VMs using an image
- 03:27 PM Bug #292 (Closed): Deleting an image from the pool doen't delte its file
- 03:27 PM Revision aa6939bf (one): fixed more bugs for package integration
- (cherry picked from commit 2889bb48b274f2ecad8341b17e8ffe6c5b5a5956)
- 03:26 PM Revision c49ed6d9 (one): fixed bugs in install.sh to improve package integration
- (cherry picked from commit 322e67df44a8df13da4fe5f8e8f3ecd33273538d)
- 03:26 PM Bug #295: ImageRepository, persistent datablocks and overwriting not supported
- Also this should include a new REASON for the history registry so the Image Hook is not executed on delete images
- 03:09 PM Feature #301 (Closed): Logrotate Script for OpenNebula Logs.
- This was initially suggested by Stefan Freitag:...
- 02:34 PM Revision d136f262 (one): Added OCA API Documentation
- (cherry picked from commit 4b298efd7dea137048124b8f57f93f894b67bed6)
- 02:32 PM Revision 4b298efd (one): Added OCA API Documentation
- 01:51 PM Revision 2889bb48 (one): fixed more bugs for package integration
- 01:46 PM Revision 4353a487 (one): Merge branch 'one-2.0' of opennebula.org:one into one-2.0
- 01:46 PM Revision 322e67df (one): fixed bugs in install.sh to improve package integration
- 01:44 PM Revision d95647fb (one): Code documentation(cherry picked from commit 95743329837537136f45f0c8ab6...
- 01:44 PM Revision 95743329 (one): Code documentation
- 01:03 PM Revision 95fa766d (one): Delete duplicated functionality from oneauth(cherry picked from commit 7...
- 01:02 PM Revision 77167a11 (one): Delete duplicated functionality from oneauth
- 11:33 AM Feature #300 (Closed): Users should be able to overwrite default TARGET attribute for disks
- Currently, the disks using an image from the pool are assigned a TARGET automatically. This generated target should b...
- 10:46 AM Revision 1114fcce (one): Changed software version to 1.9.80
- 06:46 AM Request #299 (Closed): create images for creating instance
- Hi I am trying to create an instance and I am using Ubuntu 9.10. I am using ubuntu-vm-builder(http://people.canonical...
- 09:13 PM Revision cfc965e0 (one): delete any spaces that come in password parameter
- 09:13 PM Revision 8244182b (one): Cleaning old code and debug messages
- 05:41 PM Revision aa33d18c (one): Merge branch 'master' of dsa-research.org:one
- 05:40 PM Revision c6c217d4 (one): Get rid of Crack dependency
- 04:11 PM Revision 3bee17de (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 04:04 PM Revision cf35bb72 (one): Merge branch 'master' of dsa-research.org:one
- 04:04 PM Revision bc285e20 (one): bug #292: 'oneimage delete' now removes also the file from the repository.
- 04:01 PM Bug #155 (Closed): onevm show <vm_id> does not show the owner
- 03:54 PM Revision 71acb431 (one): Fixed a bug where a stringstream wasn't beiing correctly cleared in a loop
- 03:54 PM Revision 76d839e0 (one): Changed the default trigger action for the image hook. Improved the imag...
- 03:34 PM Bug #298 (Closed): "onevm saveas" works for any VM state
- The saveas command works for VMs in any state.
For instance, a user can ask to save the disk of a VM in DONE state. ...
- 03:02 PM Feature #297 (Closed): ImageRepository for managing images
- The Images management should be done in a new class Image Repository.
- XMLrpc call
- 03:01 PM Revision 5d84f82e (one): occi-storage now shows size info
- 01:56 PM Revision f334cdf7 (one): bug in authorization policies
- 01:48 PM Revision 4e1e9e5f (one): Fixed --type for onevm saveas
- 01:39 PM Revision 0069caca (one): Set default authorization mad in oned.conf
- 01:34 PM Revision 6a8d2f5e (one): saveas support for old disk version
- 01:30 PM Revision 0f0bb611 (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 01:30 PM Revision 64fd4dbe (one): Minor changes in OCCI and added onevm saveas --type
- 01:27 PM Revision 947bcd74 (one): oneuser passwd should also be aware of --no-hash
- 01:12 PM Revision cef2dd54 (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 01:12 PM Revision fa440dae (one): clean options for onecluster and onevnet
- 01:05 PM Revision c9f8e699 (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 01:05 PM Revision e62649ad (one): Removed save command in onevm
- 01:04 PM Revision fd24b764 (one): Merge remote branch 'origin/master'
- 01:02 PM Revision 239ed249 (one): cleaned options and added --no-hash to oneuser
- 01:00 PM Revision fb58d090 (one): made CLI option parsing more modular
- 12:56 PM Revision 7dd12a13 (one): Merge branch 'master' of email@example.com:one
- 12:49 PM Revision 83fe5ba1 (one): Bug regarding quotes in onevm
- 12:49 PM Revision 5ee7d871 (one): Disable image enable and disable in hook while bug #295 is fixed
- 12:47 AM Feature #286: Method to change user password
- Also to better integrate with the ssh key based authorization a no-hash option must be added to the command.
- 12:21 AM Bug #296 (Closed): Field width too small in onehost
- Our current approach to solve this is to "humanize" the value of memory using M,G suffixes... Closing this as it dupl...
Also available in: Atom