From 09/05/2010 to 10/04/2010
- 05:27 PM Revision c1e52597 (one): Local_action definition
- 04:09 PM Revision ca900d28 (one): Fix wrong deployment file generation
- 01:24 PM Revision e8987b23 (one): Added context for VMware
- Fix again for ARCH --> ARCHITECTURE
- 11:56 AM Request #358 (Closed): Improve VM lifecycle diagram
- Stating the commands responsable for transition between states
- 08:26 PM Revision 1e39edb9 (one): Removing resurrected LibVirtDriver.c file
- 08:11 PM Revision 9a964015 (one): Merge branch 'feature-199' of dsa-research.org:one into feature-199
- 08:09 PM Revision 8495fd7b (one): Fix ARCH --> ARCHITECTURE
- 03:12 PM Revision 5446e573 (one): feature #199: split KVM and VMware description file generators
- 02:34 PM Revision a312bceb (one): Merge branch 'one-2.0' into feature-199
- 10:17 PM Revision d487e496 (one): better touch in kvm save action
- 10:09 PM Feature #357 (Closed): Need a hook when a VM becomes FAILED
- Hi there,
Currently, there is no hook when a VM enters a failed state.
However, it would be very useful to have a...
- 09:29 PM Revision 97477b91 (one): Bug: remove unneeded touch form kvm save action
- 06:00 PM Request #356 (Closed): Defining disk driver type in Libvirt XML
- We are using One 1.4 with KVM
When we were using Libvirt 0.7.5, here is how the Disk definition in VM template, de...
- 05:32 PM Revision 8f762b5d (one): Changes for clone nfs
- Add support for new vmware storage requirements (2 disks and .vmdk)
- 05:17 PM Bug #353 (Closed): mm_sched crashes with segmentation fault
- Hi Stefan,
You were right, there was a bug in the scheduler parser that led to a segmentation fault when it tried ...
- 03:16 PM Revision 51d14b22 (one): Add local sh im and vmm probes
- 03:08 PM Revision 59bc8cd7 (one): feature #199: Native suuport of vmware in the core
- 10:12 AM Revision 1da03e83 (one): In the end we have decided to rename ShDriver to SshDriver.
- This reverts commit 7095f3c7b7a0b69565392ce8db230a10470d4fbd.
- 09:36 AM Revision 3130caf0 (one): Merge branch 'one-2.0' of dsa-research.org:one into one-2.0
- 07:24 PM Revision 3448f869 (one): bug #335: Solves seg fault in scheduler with empty strings
- 02:26 PM Revision d7eaab77 (one): feature #192: Recover original db name
- 02:18 PM Revision f17ee423 (one): Feature #192: Tests fixed for commit f1ef57e0b53cf5fdf5f9e79f67e828db7c4...
- 12:47 PM Bug #355 (Closed): VMware IM driver fails with new 2.0 drivers
- Message structure needs to be revised.
From Chris Jonhston in the users mailing list:
Looks like a chan...
- 02:46 PM Revision 7095f3c7 (one): Revert "Rename ShDriver to SshDriver. Fixed install.sh"
- This reverts commit ba4106e1d15a72a2d72b9add0fe1d3f747e6fcb6.
- 12:01 PM Revision ba4106e1 (one): Rename ShDriver to SshDriver. Fixed install.sh
- 03:25 PM Bug #353: mm_sched crashes with segmentation fault
- Hello Carlos,
I think you missed some quotes in the requirement section.
Here is the template I used to create th...
- 12:40 PM Bug #353: mm_sched crashes with segmentation fault
- Hi Stefan,
I've tried to reproduce the error submitting this template:...
- 12:51 PM Feature #244 (Assigned): Network interface statistics for KVM
- This functionality has been lost since the migration to the remotes scripts.
- 12:47 PM Feature #203 (Closed): Authentication & Authorization Drivers
- 12:45 PM Feature #258 (Closed): Max. number the VMs dispatched
- 12:44 PM Feature #261 (Closed): Configurable VM & Host Monitoring
- 12:44 PM Feature #237 (Closed): HTTP Transport for OpenNebula Drivers
- 12:43 PM Bug #255 (Closed): transfer managers assume PATH setting
- 12:41 PM Feature #282 (Closed): SQL tables for templates re-design
- 12:39 PM Bug #325 (Closed): Wrong number of returned elements if no error on a XML-RPC VM action
- The API methods are designed in that way. If the call succeed no string is returned.
- 12:38 PM Bug #331: Elastichosts driver triest to speak xml to Elastichosts and receives "Bad Operation"
- 12:37 PM Bug #347 (Closed): onevm saveas should check VM consistency
- 10:16 AM Revision de97b5d2 (one): Remove EH installation from the core distribution
- See http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/elastichosts in order to get the ElasticHosts drivers.
- 09:52 AM Bug #354 (Closed): one start fails silently
- When errors occur in the execution of 'one start', the command still reports success. This is misleading as the only...
- 09:09 AM Bug #353: mm_sched crashes with segmentation fault
- Hello Ruben,
just an update to the situation. After some investigation the problem was imo caused by a "bad" templ...
- 09:01 AM Bug #353 (Closed): mm_sched crashes with segmentation fault
- Dear all,
I had to re-install a lot of VM im my system and noticed that the mm_sched stop assigning the VMs to phy...
- 03:51 PM Revision 60ed2de8 (one): Remove EH installation from the core distribution
- See http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/elastichosts in order to get the ElasticHosts drivers.
- 04:38 PM Revision 2bf89b91 (one): Added xml output to cppunit tests
- 02:55 PM Feature #279 (Closed): Default values for disk target
- 02:53 PM Bug #352 (Closed): oneuser, password from file includes \n
- The commands
$ oneuser create ...
$ oneuser passwd ...
can take the password from a file.
The problem is that ...
- 02:46 PM Feature #286 (Closed): Method to change user password
- 02:45 PM Feature #351 (Closed): Image hook should not be executed in deleted images
- The image hook is executed each time a VirtualMachine gets into DONE state.
It should not be executed in deleted im...
- 02:39 PM Bug #295 (Closed): ImageRepository, persistent datablocks and overwriting not supported
- 05:43 PM Bug #152: XML-RPC Documentation lacks response information
- Here are xsd files generated from @one* show -x@ commands by Carsten Friedrich.
- 10:29 AM Revision 6ab6730a (one): Get rid of "-e" debug flag for bash in the remotes shell scripts
- 04:10 PM Revision e900b964 (one): Refactor OCA test directory tree
- 03:22 PM Bug #284 (Closed): Default image repository Path
- 03:18 PM Feature #189 (Closed): Template variables should allow cross reference like CONTEXT does
- 03:17 PM Feature #197 (Closed): Custom Network Context Attributes
- 02:48 PM Revision 64f1b7e4 (one): Stopped using Array#index as it is not compatible with ruby 1.8.5
- 02:32 PM Bug #338: Poll action scripts should check Return Code
- 02:31 PM Bug #312: useless fix_paths
- 02:20 PM Bug #350 (Closed): Core method saveas should check VM consistency
- onevm saveas deals with this problem but the core should also do it.
From Bug #347:...
- 01:36 PM Revision 2455ad4f (one): removed bash -e flag in shutdown scripts
- 01:06 PM Revision 9c3e12f2 (one): fixed bug in sh polling
- 12:28 PM Revision fd8b1db0 (one): Bug #312: fix_paths is only run if VMDIR and VAR dir are different
- 11:04 AM Revision b8812bcf (one): bug #347: Fix onevm saveas, check VM consistency
- 04:33 PM Bug #220 (Closed): Leases assignments overlap
- 04:24 PM Feature #200 (Closed): Image Repository
- 04:20 PM Feature #253 (Closed): Share Virtual Networks among users.
- 04:03 PM Feature #336 (Closed): Generic SOURCE support in Image Repository
- 03:23 PM Feature #201 (Closed): Clustering/Grouping of Physical Hosts
- 02:53 PM Revision fa77c120 (one): Fixed bug in return value of sh polling
- 02:15 PM Feature #349 (Closed): Provide a way to update a virtual network configuration
- It would be nice if a virtual network configuration could be updated after creation so that new leases could be added...
- 07:52 PM Feature #348: User configurable image protocol for xen
- I second this. Right now I have a patch file for XenDriver.cc which automatically changes tap:aio to file for my case...
- 06:40 PM Feature #348 (Closed): User configurable image protocol for xen
- Xen images can be specified using "file:" or "tap:aio:" flavors. Even if "tap:aio" is seems to be the right way to go...
- 06:23 PM Feature #297 (Closed): ImageRepository for managing images
- 05:06 PM Bug #327 (Closed): onevm saveas should allow use of default image type
- 04:25 PM Feature #300 (Closed): Users should be able to overwrite default TARGET attribute for disks
- 03:28 PM Bug #240 (Closed): CLI should handle non existing resource IDs
- 02:07 PM Revision 5d081dd3 (one): Xen checkpoint file created as oneadmin, not root.
- 01:34 PM Revision bdf3e26c (one): Bug #240: Fix error message shown two times, onevnet show
- 12:21 PM Bug #152 (Assigned): XML-RPC Documentation lacks response information
- Reopened ticket to add description on XML-RPC output.
- 01:31 AM Bug #347 (Closed): onevm saveas should check VM consistency
- There is some room for improvement in save as:
1.- Roll back: If for any reason the saveas method fails in the cor...
- 09:23 PM Revision 043f7629 (one): bug #345: Revert previous commit.
- 06:13 PM Feature #346 (Closed): onevnet show <vnet_id> should show info about the #total_leases
- onevnet list shows info about the number of used leases for each network,
➜ onevnet list
ID USER NAME ...
- 04:03 PM Bug #344 (Closed): onevm saveas, if the disk does not exist, there should be an error from OpenNe...
- 02:44 PM Revision 9af844e5 (one): bug #312: changes to fix_path in nfs tm commands
- 02:44 PM Revision 6bb52aea (one): bug #339: remote scripts directory is defined in oned.conf
- 02:20 PM Revision 99e1f565 (one): bug #345: Put in ready state a disabled image when released
- 01:49 PM Revision 712b826d (one): bug #344: Check save_disk return code
- 10:29 PM Revision ce1bd841 (one): feature #336: ImageRepository does not try to copy if SOURCE is present ...
- 07:36 PM Bug #341: OCA exits instead of returning OpenNebula Error
- 04:49 PM Bug #343: oneimage show <image_id> should show info about the persistence of the image
- 02:47 PM Revision fd899f2a (one): bug #343: Added "persistent" info to oneimage show
- 02:23 PM Revision 311eefcb (one): bug #341: catch exceptions creating OpenNebula::Client
- 02:23 PM Revision aff16e50 (one): bug #341: raise exceptions instead of exiting in OpenNebula::Client
- 10:55 PM Bug #340 (Closed): Trying to publish a persistent image, Error: execution expired
- 08:38 PM Revision b7263201 (one): Merge branch 'one-2.0' of dsa-research.org:one into one-2.0
- 08:37 PM Revision 0101c6b0 (one): Bug #340: Fixes image lock when publish fails
- 07:58 PM Bug #341: OCA exits instead of returning OpenNebula Error
- OpenNebula.rb also calls exit in Client initialization
- 07:46 PM Bug #342: Missing add_attribute funcionality in oneimage (CLI)
- 07:37 PM Bug #338: Poll action scripts should check Return Code
- This problem is addressed in commit:d5810458f51eb570c183cf72f8063c2fad0f7e13 and commit:61b7cf367be118aef2ed2658dd318...
- 05:52 PM Revision d0933d83 (one): bug #341: bug in api calling exit instead of returning error to the caller
- 05:22 PM Revision c9e9b6b3 (one): bug #342: added addattr alias to update in oneimage
- 03:57 PM Revision 61b7cf36 (one): Stop im probes execution on error
- 03:56 PM Revision d5810458 (one): Added error logging to im mad
- 11:32 AM Bug #344 (Closed): onevm saveas, if the disk does not exist, there should be an error from OpenNe...
- onevm saveas <vm_id> <disk_id> <image_name>
If the VM does not have the specified disk there is no error coming fr...
- 11:27 AM Revision 3e8db30a (one): feature #336: Preserve SOURCE if present in the template file
- 11:23 AM Revision 05032061 (one): fixes wrong STATUS varible in VM polling
- 10:59 AM Bug #343 (Closed): oneimage show <image_id> should show info about the persistence of the image
- The kind of persistence of the image is shown by using the oneimage list command, but this information should be also...
- 12:44 AM Bug #312 (Assigned): useless fix_paths
- OpenNebula 2.0 writes its configuration under $ONE_LOCATION/var/config. Whether a custom VMDIR is defined or not, now...
- 03:55 PM Bug #342 (Closed): Missing add_attribute funcionality in oneimage (CLI)
- There is a command for updating the value of an attribute and removing the attribute, but there is no command for add...
- 03:37 PM Bug #341 (Closed): OCA exits instead of returning OpenNebula Error
- ImageRepository exits on Error,
@ if OpenNebula.is_error?(result)
- 12:49 PM Bug #340 (Closed): Trying to publish a persistent image, Error: execution expired
Error: Execution expired
- 08:18 PM Bug #339 (Closed): Location for remote directories should be defined once
- The directory for the _remotes_ scripts in the workernode has to be defined twice, for the IM driver in the arguments...
- 08:11 PM Bug #338 (Closed): Poll action scripts should check Return Code
- Monitor Incorrectly incorrectly returns success because the monitoring script does not check the return code.
- 08:05 PM Bug #337 (Closed): Improve RPM Packaging
- Improve the RPM packaging of OpenNebula to conform EPEL packaging rules.
Also it could be useful to split server-...
Also available in: Atom