From 09/06/2010 to 10/05/2010
- 11:56 AM Request #358 (Closed): Improve VM lifecycle diagram
- Stating the commands responsable for transition between states
- 10:09 PM Feature #357 (Closed): Need a hook when a VM becomes FAILED
- Hi there,
Currently, there is no hook when a VM enters a failed state.
However, it would be very useful to have a...
- 06:00 PM Request #356 (Closed): Defining disk driver type in Libvirt XML
- We are using One 1.4 with KVM
When we were using Libvirt 0.7.5, here is how the Disk definition in VM template, de...
- 05:17 PM Bug #353 (Closed): mm_sched crashes with segmentation fault
- Hi Stefan,
You were right, there was a bug in the scheduler parser that led to a segmentation fault when it tried ...
- 12:47 PM Bug #355 (Closed): VMware IM driver fails with new 2.0 drivers
- Message structure needs to be revised.
From Chris Jonhston in the users mailing list:
Looks like a chan...
- 03:25 PM Bug #353: mm_sched crashes with segmentation fault
- Hello Carlos,
I think you missed some quotes in the requirement section.
Here is the template I used to create th...
- 12:40 PM Bug #353: mm_sched crashes with segmentation fault
- Hi Stefan,
I've tried to reproduce the error submitting this template:...
- 12:51 PM Feature #244 (Assigned): Network interface statistics for KVM
- This functionality has been lost since the migration to the remotes scripts.
- 12:47 PM Feature #203 (Closed): Authentication & Authorization Drivers
- 12:45 PM Feature #258 (Closed): Max. number the VMs dispatched
- 12:44 PM Feature #261 (Closed): Configurable VM & Host Monitoring
- 12:44 PM Feature #237 (Closed): HTTP Transport for OpenNebula Drivers
- 12:43 PM Bug #255 (Closed): transfer managers assume PATH setting
- 12:41 PM Feature #282 (Closed): SQL tables for templates re-design
- 12:39 PM Bug #325 (Closed): Wrong number of returned elements if no error on a XML-RPC VM action
- The API methods are designed in that way. If the call succeed no string is returned.
- 12:38 PM Bug #331: Elastichosts driver triest to speak xml to Elastichosts and receives "Bad Operation"
- 12:37 PM Bug #347 (Closed): onevm saveas should check VM consistency
- 09:52 AM Bug #354 (Closed): one start fails silently
- When errors occur in the execution of 'one start', the command still reports success. This is misleading as the only...
- 09:09 AM Bug #353: mm_sched crashes with segmentation fault
- Hello Ruben,
just an update to the situation. After some investigation the problem was imo caused by a "bad" templ...
- 09:01 AM Bug #353 (Closed): mm_sched crashes with segmentation fault
- Dear all,
I had to re-install a lot of VM im my system and noticed that the mm_sched stop assigning the VMs to phy...
- 02:55 PM Feature #279 (Closed): Default values for disk target
- 02:53 PM Bug #352 (Closed): oneuser, password from file includes \n
- The commands
$ oneuser create ...
$ oneuser passwd ...
can take the password from a file.
The problem is that ...
- 02:46 PM Feature #286 (Closed): Method to change user password
- 02:45 PM Feature #351 (Closed): Image hook should not be executed in deleted images
- The image hook is executed each time a VirtualMachine gets into DONE state.
It should not be executed in deleted im...
- 02:39 PM Bug #295 (Closed): ImageRepository, persistent datablocks and overwriting not supported
- 05:43 PM Bug #152: XML-RPC Documentation lacks response information
- Here are xsd files generated from @one* show -x@ commands by Carsten Friedrich.
- 03:22 PM Bug #284 (Closed): Default image repository Path
- 03:18 PM Feature #189 (Closed): Template variables should allow cross reference like CONTEXT does
- 03:17 PM Feature #197 (Closed): Custom Network Context Attributes
- 02:32 PM Bug #338: Poll action scripts should check Return Code
- 02:31 PM Bug #312: useless fix_paths
- 02:20 PM Bug #350 (Closed): Core method saveas should check VM consistency
- onevm saveas deals with this problem but the core should also do it.
From Bug #347:...
- 04:33 PM Bug #220 (Closed): Leases assignments overlap
- 04:24 PM Feature #200 (Closed): Image Repository
- 04:20 PM Feature #253 (Closed): Share Virtual Networks among users.
- 04:03 PM Feature #336 (Closed): Generic SOURCE support in Image Repository
- 03:23 PM Feature #201 (Closed): Clustering/Grouping of Physical Hosts
- 02:15 PM Feature #349 (Closed): Provide a way to update a virtual network configuration
- It would be nice if a virtual network configuration could be updated after creation so that new leases could be added...
- 07:52 PM Feature #348: User configurable image protocol for xen
- I second this. Right now I have a patch file for XenDriver.cc which automatically changes tap:aio to file for my case...
- 06:40 PM Feature #348 (Closed): User configurable image protocol for xen
- Xen images can be specified using "file:" or "tap:aio:" flavors. Even if "tap:aio" is seems to be the right way to go...
- 06:23 PM Feature #297 (Closed): ImageRepository for managing images
- 05:06 PM Bug #327 (Closed): onevm saveas should allow use of default image type
- 04:25 PM Feature #300 (Closed): Users should be able to overwrite default TARGET attribute for disks
- 03:28 PM Bug #240 (Closed): CLI should handle non existing resource IDs
- 12:21 PM Bug #152 (Assigned): XML-RPC Documentation lacks response information
- Reopened ticket to add description on XML-RPC output.
- 01:31 AM Bug #347 (Closed): onevm saveas should check VM consistency
- There is some room for improvement in save as:
1.- Roll back: If for any reason the saveas method fails in the cor...
- 06:13 PM Feature #346 (Closed): onevnet show <vnet_id> should show info about the #total_leases
- onevnet list shows info about the number of used leases for each network,
➜ onevnet list
ID USER NAME ...
- 04:03 PM Bug #344 (Closed): onevm saveas, if the disk does not exist, there should be an error from OpenNe...
- 07:36 PM Bug #341: OCA exits instead of returning OpenNebula Error
- 04:49 PM Bug #343: oneimage show <image_id> should show info about the persistence of the image
- 10:55 PM Bug #340 (Closed): Trying to publish a persistent image, Error: execution expired
- 07:58 PM Bug #341: OCA exits instead of returning OpenNebula Error
- OpenNebula.rb also calls exit in Client initialization
- 07:46 PM Bug #342: Missing add_attribute funcionality in oneimage (CLI)
- 07:37 PM Bug #338: Poll action scripts should check Return Code
- This problem is addressed in commit:d5810458f51eb570c183cf72f8063c2fad0f7e13 and commit:61b7cf367be118aef2ed2658dd318...
- 11:32 AM Bug #344 (Closed): onevm saveas, if the disk does not exist, there should be an error from OpenNe...
- onevm saveas <vm_id> <disk_id> <image_name>
If the VM does not have the specified disk there is no error coming fr...
- 10:59 AM Bug #343 (Closed): oneimage show <image_id> should show info about the persistence of the image
- The kind of persistence of the image is shown by using the oneimage list command, but this information should be also...
- 12:44 AM Bug #312 (Assigned): useless fix_paths
- OpenNebula 2.0 writes its configuration under $ONE_LOCATION/var/config. Whether a custom VMDIR is defined or not, now...
- 03:55 PM Bug #342 (Closed): Missing add_attribute funcionality in oneimage (CLI)
- There is a command for updating the value of an attribute and removing the attribute, but there is no command for add...
- 03:37 PM Bug #341 (Closed): OCA exits instead of returning OpenNebula Error
- ImageRepository exits on Error,
@ if OpenNebula.is_error?(result)
- 12:49 PM Bug #340 (Closed): Trying to publish a persistent image, Error: execution expired
Error: Execution expired
- 08:18 PM Bug #339 (Closed): Location for remote directories should be defined once
- The directory for the _remotes_ scripts in the workernode has to be defined twice, for the IM driver in the arguments...
- 08:11 PM Bug #338 (Closed): Poll action scripts should check Return Code
- Monitor Incorrectly incorrectly returns success because the monitoring script does not check the return code.
- 08:05 PM Bug #337 (Closed): Improve RPM Packaging
- Improve the RPM packaging of OpenNebula to conform EPEL packaging rules.
Also it could be useful to split server-...
Also available in: Atom