From 11/05/2010 to 12/04/2010
- 11:34 PM Request #422 (Closed): CDATA in XML output
- This has been fixed in 2.0.1
- 03:39 PM Request #422 (Closed): CDATA in XML output
- Hi there,
I've discussed this in the mailing list .
It turned out that in order to properly parse CDATA in the...
- 01:30 PM Feature #419: SELECT * in database
- I solved this problem by using views in mysql database. I created new table, like image_pool, but with additional fie...
- 12:48 PM Feature #421 (Closed): Add new functionality to OCCI: save_as, datablocks, persistent, publish.
- The following functionality will be added to the OCCI implementation:
* Fine grain resource spec (MEMORY ...
- 05:35 PM Bug #420 (Closed): Problems due to libvirt instability
- When libvirtd crashes(frequent event) while deleting several VM's, they are deleted from ONe but they keep running on...
- 02:03 PM Feature #419 (Closed): SELECT * in database
I'm using OpenNebula in my project. I wanted to modify some of it's tables, but there are some problems with ...
- 12:21 PM Feature #417 (Closed): Enhance OCCI interface to expose more OpenNebula functionality
- changes in master and one-2.0
- 11:42 AM Bug #376: Ubuntu package should depend on mkisofs
I've deploy OpenNebula 2.0 on a debian testing, and I had the same problem.
I looked debian packages but the ...
- 06:14 PM Feature #417 (Closed): Enhance OCCI interface to expose more OpenNebula functionality
- For instance, DATABLOCKS. Also, new metadata for NETWORK.
Add SAVE_AS. Improve contextualization. And other bits ...
- 02:28 PM Bug #389 (Closed): sed -E crashes with some sed versions
- fix in master & one-2.0
- 02:19 PM Feature #413 (Closed): Xen Conf IP Address For NIC
- changes in one-2.0 + master
- 01:02 PM Feature #394 (Assigned): oned rc script
- I have included both rc scripts into the main git repository. Release 2.0.1 will feature these scripts.
- 03:35 AM Bug #416 (Closed): Java OCA API savedisk always returns "not enough parameters"
- Java OCA API 2.0 VirtualMachine.savedisk(int diskId, int imageId) always returns "not enough parameters". Savedisk co...
- 05:42 PM Bug #406 (Closed): O2 flag makes compilation fail beacause of Werror
- This error is in a lex generated file. We have decided to remove Werror for the default CFLAGS options. Werror is kep...
- 04:15 PM Bug #385 (Closed): mads/one_im_ssh.rb not coping files to the host
- Fix for #412 should have solved this
- 04:13 PM Bug #412 (Closed): oneadmin does not have permissions to touch /usr/lib/one/remotes
- Fixed in one-2.0 + master
- 03:25 PM Backlog #410: ask for confirmation on delete operation
- I join a git patch on oneuser, oneimage,onehost,oneimage and onevnet scripts to add a confirmation prompt on delete o...
- 01:59 PM Bug #400 (Closed): tm_context fails for ssh with system-wide install
- 01:53 PM Bug #395 (Closed): NFS (Stale handle) errors
- We could not reproduce this error in a working NFS installation.
- 01:49 PM Bug #383 (Closed): vmm/xen/save needs to NOT touch file before xm save
- 01:40 PM Bug #381 (Closed): CLI does not suport '-c' in ruby 1.8.5
- Merged in one-2.0 + master
- 05:34 PM Bug #396 (Closed): /tmp/one not populated if headnode can't ssh to host node
- We have included a new feature to OpenNebula regarding this issue, you can check it at http://dev.opennebula.org/issu...
- 05:26 PM Bug #412: oneadmin does not have permissions to touch /usr/lib/one/remotes
- Also, there should also be a feature where the remotes are copied over to the remote host if the command fails becaus...
- 11:46 AM Bug #414 (Closed): OCCI Server needs Rack <= 1.1.0
- Fails at start time with:
`union': can't conv...
- 01:34 PM Feature #409: oned, mm_sched, et al. logging feature enhancements
- +1 for this
i agree with appending existing log file instead of overwriting it. it's also nice to incorporate logr...
- 12:34 PM Feature #413 (Assigned): Xen Conf IP Address For NIC
- 11:14 AM Bug #401: Flaw in SConstruct file
- i forgot the mention that the problematic SConstruct file is the one located in the root directory (the same director...
- 11:56 PM Feature #413: Xen Conf IP Address For NIC
missed the comma insertion before ip= section.
That should be fixed now.
- 11:42 PM Feature #413 (Closed): Xen Conf IP Address For NIC
- Version: OpenNebula 2
Description: This patch will allow IP address information to be passed to the xen config. Th...
- 10:27 PM Request #403 (Closed): Request to clarifiy the explanation for k flag in shell.sh
- Hi Mikael,
Patch applied, thanks for your feedback
- 05:51 PM Bug #412 (Closed): oneadmin does not have permissions to touch /usr/lib/one/remotes
- @onehost --sync@ is essentially a wrapper to @touch /path/to/remotes@. In system-wide mode the path to remotes is: _/...
- 12:02 PM Feature #411 (Closed): Apply restrictions to the number of VMs a user can instantiate with OpenNe...
- Bug opened in StratusLab Jira: http://jira.stratuslab.eu:8080/browse/STRATUSLAB-228
Add number of VMs quota to the...
- 09:10 AM Backlog #410 (Pending): ask for confirmation on delete operation
I think that delete/destroy operation such as "onevm delete" should request confirmation before doing so to avoi...
- 01:15 AM Bug #399 (Closed): Newer versions of Libvirt require the arch attribute
- 12:47 AM Feature #377 (Closed): Specify MySQL server port
- new feature in one-2.0 + master
- 12:46 AM Bug #391 (Closed): XMLUtils tries to get the text of an attribute
- Fix in one-2.0 + master
- 07:23 PM Bug #396: /tmp/one not populated if headnode can't ssh to host node
- Hi Dan,
You have to use the onehost sync command that will update/copy the remotes in the next monitoring cycle.
- 04:35 PM Feature #409: oned, mm_sched, et al. logging feature enhancements
- I suggest that oned logging should closely match the logging style of apache.
- 04:33 PM Feature #409 (Closed): oned, mm_sched, et al. logging feature enhancements
After discussing with Jaime, I am opening this feature request for oned logging:
a) if a oned.log file exis...
- 04:24 PM Bug #383: vmm/xen/save needs to NOT touch file before xm save
- OpenSUSE 11.2, and XEN and was compiled via the opensuse (aka oss factory as they call it) src RPM. It was built b...
- 04:08 PM Bug #383: vmm/xen/save needs to NOT touch file before xm save
- I am trying to replicate the error. I am testing with CentOS 5.4 and Xen 3.1.2 and the problem does not exist.
- 03:42 PM Bug #383: vmm/xen/save needs to NOT touch file before xm save
- We are working with xen-3.4.0_19648_01.
- 02:07 PM Bug #383: vmm/xen/save needs to NOT touch file before xm save
- Would you mind to tell us what Xen version are you working with?
- 04:09 PM Feature #375 (Closed): ONE 2: cannot set in deployment descriptor the arch type of the deployed i...
- 04:07 PM Bug #397 (Closed): one erases logs instead of appending
- Currently the 'one' command supports the '-b' option which backups oned.log. Use it like this: 'one -b start'.
- 01:25 PM Bug #400 (Assigned): tm_context fails for ssh with system-wide install
- 01:09 PM Bug #385 (Assigned): mads/one_im_ssh.rb not coping files to the host
- 01:06 PM Bug #386 (Closed): HOST not being selected after onevm create
- 01:02 PM Bug #391 (Assigned): XMLUtils tries to get the text of an attribute
- 12:13 PM Bug #380 (Closed): SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR does not work in system wide mode
- 12:12 PM Bug #382 (Closed): ISO tmp path for context does not work in system wide installations
- Fixed in master and in one-2.0. Tested.
- 05:17 PM Bug #408 (Closed): if mysql is restarted, oned can't connect to mysql
During a yum update to mysql-server, the mysql server was restarted and oned lost connection to the database a...
- 03:48 PM Feature #407 (Closed): manage user groups
- one should manage user groups so that a team can manage the vms all together.
Cloud is a feature used by (research...
- 09:47 PM Bug #406 (Closed): O2 flag makes compilation fail beacause of Werror
- This has been reported by George L. Emigh in the mailing list...
- 11:05 PM Feature #404 (Closed): Virtual Network Modification
- Hi there,
As OpenNebula moves along, the ability to modify existing virtual networks becomes important.
- 04:08 PM Request #403: Request to clarifiy the explanation for k flag in shell.sh
- I meant in install.sh
- 04:05 PM Request #403 (Closed): Request to clarifiy the explanation for k flag in shell.sh
- In shell.sh, the explanation for k flag is as follows: "-k: keep current configuration files, useful when upgrading"....
- 01:48 PM Bug #401 (Closed): Flaw in SConstruct file
- In SConstruct file line 130-131 from OpenNebula 2.0 release, there is a routine to check for mysql flag supplied by u...
- 11:04 AM Bug #400 (Closed): tm_context fails for ssh with system-wide install
- When installing system-wide, the ssh/tm_context.sh fails. This seems due to a bug in the script where ONE_LOCATION i...
- 07:45 PM Bug #399 (Closed): Newer versions of Libvirt require the arch attribute
- The core must me extended in order to support the arch attribute:
<type>hvm</type> => <type arch='x86_64'>hvm</typ...
- 07:37 PM Bug #387 (Closed): TM contextualization functionality doesn't work in system wide
- This bug is duplicate of #382. Closing
- 06:59 PM Bug #398 (Closed): log files are not rotated
- Suitable /etc/logrotate.d/one log rotate scripts need to be developed.
- 06:58 PM Bug #397 (Closed): one erases logs instead of appending
- When 'one stop; one start' is run, it erases the oned.log and sched.log files instead of simply appending to the exis...
- 06:44 PM Bug #396 (Closed): /tmp/one not populated if headnode can't ssh to host node
- In the instance when a misconfigured host/worker node is added via 'onehost add blah', an attempt to redistribute the...
- 01:54 PM Feature #394: oned rc script
I've also created a init.d script for OpenNebula in Debian/Ubuntu package. You can find it at :
- 12:08 PM Bug #395 (Closed): NFS (Stale handle) errors
- $ONE_LOCATION/var/vmid is created in both FE and WN, and this confuses the NFS server
Also available in: Atom