From 11/22/2010 to 12/21/2010
- 09:28 PM Bug #416 (Closed): Java OCA API savedisk always returns "not enough parameters"
- 08:26 PM Revision ba6bb7f1 (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 08:23 PM Revision 895a7daf (one): Merge branch 'bug-416'
- 08:23 PM Revision 0748b842 (one): Merge branch 'bug-416' into one-2.0
- 07:48 PM Feature #394 (Closed): oned rc script
- 05:44 PM Revision a2ee7a6e (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 05:21 PM Revision c7442ea4 (one): Merge branches 'feature-421' and 'master' into feature-421
- 11:56 AM Bug #454 (Closed): XML OCCI templates, error if elements defined in more than one line.
- There is a bug using xml templates that defines their elements in more than one line, like this:
- 12:11 AM Bug #445: Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- I have same problem.
- 11:54 AM Bug #453 (Closed): Error executing /home/one/bin/oned
- Hi Shanhu,
This is a configuration issue, not a bug. For this kind of questions, please use the users mailing list...
- 01:44 PM Bug #453 (Closed): Error executing /home/one/bin/oned
I had installed ONE2.0.1 in my fedora, for the first time, I can start oned and then I can stop oned successfull...
- 02:21 AM Bug #452 (Closed): Error: Connection refused - connect(2)
- I had install ONE2 on my Fedora environment, and I had executed the one start command, but when running oneuser list ...
- 09:32 AM Bug #451 (Closed): Discrepancy in status codes returned by the API when getting and deleting a ne...
- When deleting a network, we get the following error if the network no longer exists:
crohr@parachute:~ $ curl -i h...
- 01:50 AM Feature #450 (Closed): Patch: enabling bundler support in the sinatra aps
- I have patched occi-server.rb and econe-server.rb to use bundler if exists, otherwise fall-through to normal rubygem ...
- 05:37 PM Bug #447 (Closed): If mkfs is not found, image files are left in the repository
- Registering a datablock image in the repository:
If mkfs is not found, the Image is not registered into the pool, bu...
- 04:50 PM Feature #446 (Closed): Probe to get monitoring info from ganglia
- An im probe should be created to get information from ganglia metrics.
- 03:57 PM Revision 96c4cbc2 (one): bug #354: typo in one start script
- 03:24 PM Bug #445: Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- > Notice the difference between the 2nd and the 4th lines in both logs.
Correction: Notice the difference between th...
- 03:23 PM Bug #445 (Closed): Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- I found a bug when using tm_nfs. When I set the "VM_DIR" variable the VM's fail to start.
I tracked down the bug to ...
- 10:29 AM Bug #444 (Closed): Sync is not working
- 07:49 PM Bug #444: Sync is not working
- This issue has been fixed in the last package. You can close it!
- 07:12 PM Bug #444: Sync is not working
- Nuno Cardoso wrote:
> Also, SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR value isn't used on the first sync.
I've tracked down this problem...
- 06:36 PM Bug #444 (Closed): Sync is not working
- onehost's sync command isn't working nor auto sync when new remotes are added.
Also, SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR value isn't ...
- 03:31 AM Backlog #442: onevm delete * should delete all available virtual machines
- I've had the same problem... I've came up with this solution:...
- 04:59 PM Request #428: Include an authorization plugin that prevents users from overriding scheduler decis...
- +1 for this
I agree with Borja on implementing this feature. I believe it is a major issue.
Another related th...
- 04:50 PM Backlog #442 (Closed): onevm delete * should delete all available virtual machines
I make a lot of tests with OpenNebula and so I have to launch/manage multiple VMs... and it's not convenient to...
- 04:17 PM Bug #441 (Closed): oneimage -h typo
- oneimage -h shows:
* top (Lists Images continuously)
where it should say:
* top (Lists Images c...
- 05:28 PM Revision ae71bd7b (one): feature #421: Fix typo in error message
- 04:30 PM Revision 1288fff1 (one): Add custom image type to the OCCI save_as
- 04:29 PM Revision a51296a3 (one): Avoid more than one action per request and overwriting save_as in OCCI
- 04:23 PM Revision 33d7eafc (one): Add default values to OCCI custom.erb
- 03:33 PM Revision bf2b2b3a (one): Fix bug in XMLUtils attr with Nokogiri(cherry picked from commit 4f2ea6b...
- (cherry picked from commit 2250ec8f179568e9f221f956d76d41774bd80616)
- 10:17 AM Revision 8ddb7149 (one): Bug #416: Java API, more reliable testing framework.
- 05:53 PM Request #428 (Closed): Include an authorization plugin that prevents users from overriding schedu...
- When OpenNebula runs with Haizea as a scheduling backend, if a request is denied or postponed, a user can still overr...
- 10:08 AM Bug #393 (Closed): opennebula spec file change: %files section
- We have solved this issue by adding the configuration files to the %config section
- 06:03 PM Request #427: Multi-repository for virtual machines images
I would also like to save a running VM in the external repository by adding some option to the "onevm saveas ......
- 01:50 AM Request #427 (Closed): Multi-repository for virtual machines images
I would like to have the possibility to specify an external image repository in OpenNebula. The idea is to conne...
- 01:38 AM Request #426 (Closed): Avoid write the passwords in the config files
In somehow, the passwords should be generated in runtime using some procedure.
I thinks that there are only t...
- 01:22 AM Request #425 (Closed): Improve the LDAP plugin
- We would like to authenticate users against a LDAP server using ssh keys (the user's public key would be stored in th...
- 11:34 PM Request #422 (Closed): CDATA in XML output
- This has been fixed in 2.0.1
- 02:09 PM Revision 2250ec8f (one): Fix bug in XMLUtils attr with Nokogiri(cherry picked from commit 4f2ea6b...
- 06:38 PM Revision 4f2ea6b9 (one): Fix bug in XMLUtils attr with Nokogiri
- 06:29 PM Revision 17d9dd08 (one): Check malformed XML in OCCI Client
- 06:26 PM Revision 3e9627c9 (one): Add save_as functionality to OCCI
- 06:23 PM Revision d38f7cc4 (one): Add storage publishing and persistent functionality to OCCI
- 06:21 PM Revision 40f282cd (one): Add network publishing functionality to OCCI
- 06:19 PM Revision 1cd061ba (one): Add description support to OCCI network
- 06:19 PM Revision ed8ee819 (one): Add to OCCI fine grain resource spec, custom.erb
- 06:16 PM Revision d6f52231 (one): Fix OCCI client REXML formatting compatibility with ruby 1.8.5
- 03:39 PM Request #422 (Closed): CDATA in XML output
- Hi there,
I've discussed this in the mailing list .
It turned out that in order to properly parse CDATA in the...
- 01:30 PM Feature #419: SELECT * in database
- I solved this problem by using views in mysql database. I created new table, like image_pool, but with additional fie...
- 01:14 PM Revision a8fd1385 (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 12:48 PM Feature #421 (Closed): Add new functionality to OCCI: save_as, datablocks, persistent, publish.
- The following functionality will be added to the OCCI implementation:
* Fine grain resource spec (MEMORY ...
- 09:53 PM Revision 18361ccf (one): Fix bug in common.erb
- (cherry picked from commit 694e38f8da6bfcca26b9e735c93c457cd6840eab)
- 05:49 PM Revision de8d6242 (one): Fix bug in common.erb
- (cherry picked from commit 694e38f8da6bfcca26b9e735c93c457cd6840eab)
- 05:47 PM Revision 694e38f8 (one): Fix bug in common.erb
- 04:32 PM Revision a0146fcc (one): Bug #416: Java OCA VirtualMachine.savedisk fixed thanks to Takeo Ohno.
- 11:53 AM Revision f6e8f8b3 (one): install OCCI common.erb file
- (cherry picked from commit 2abede7d2bd2ff28871b5f099055ad109b0d3b41)
- 11:52 AM Revision 2abede7d (one): install OCCI common.erb file
- 11:26 AM Revision eec200f3 (one): bug-354: check that the daemons have started
- 09:19 AM Revision c883bab1 (one): Fixing whitespace for one script
- 06:04 PM Revision 2b1f2170 (one): Fix bug in RemotesCommand class
- (cherry picked from commit 55596e2c41092a12dd79eae399b8711c1c71ad79)
- 06:02 PM Revision 55596e2c (one): Fix bug in RemotesCommand class
- 05:35 PM Bug #420 (Closed): Problems due to libvirt instability
- When libvirtd crashes(frequent event) while deleting several VM's, they are deleted from ONe but they keep running on...
- 06:43 PM Revision 2f57cb66 (one): Better check of drop/delete actions result and XML-RPC return data.
- (cherry picked from commit f31fbb49bcd21c1109f51fdca7800b112f4d354f)
- 06:25 PM Revision f31fbb49 (one): Better check of drop/delete actions result and XML-RPC return data.
- 02:03 PM Feature #419 (Closed): SELECT * in database
I'm using OpenNebula in my project. I wanted to modify some of it's tables, but there are some problems with ...
- 08:25 AM Revision fa71b418 (one): Revert "Load ruby libs path in ImageRepository(cherry picked from commit...
- This reverts commit dbd4f14ab54b1148a85e2c56d3955af2b9f88d0d.
- 08:22 AM Revision 000b6f2f (one): Revert "Load ruby libs path in ImageRepository"
- This reverts commit 52ff006835738b441e4e0a642a5dac6e73d32d3f.
- 02:57 PM Revision dbd4f14a (one): Load ruby libs path in ImageRepository(cherry picked from commit 52ff006...
- 02:56 PM Revision cc50668a (one): Add LICENSE headers to OCA(cherry picked from commit 59a2e5056f2d002de6a...
- 12:02 PM Revision 52ff0068 (one): Load ruby libs path in ImageRepository
- 12:00 PM Revision 59a2e505 (one): Add LICENSE headers to OCA
- 05:26 PM Revision f3e90d7f (one): bug in tm sed expressions
- (cherry picked from commit 94c436dbc5d24148eb4caf53d2d676dea20de92e)
- 05:03 PM Revision 94c436db (one): bug in tm sed expressions
- 04:00 PM Revision 48867518 (one): Bumped OpenNebula to version 2.0.1
- 03:44 PM Revision 5ef3bdc0 (one): Fixed typo in oneuser command help
- (cherry picked from commit b4ff12f474f4721215642d07f9f0c09691d23ea7)
- 03:44 PM Revision b4ff12f4 (one): Fixed typo in oneuser command help
- 03:27 PM Revision c86d9a5c (one): Copy the remotes to both the LIB and VAR directories
- (cherry picked from commit d29464875eedef7be1e5dfd07255ffb8e5b13441)
- 03:27 PM Revision 12ec9411 (one): Merge branch 'bug-394'
- 03:27 PM Revision d2946487 (one): Copy the remotes to both the LIB and VAR directories
- 02:41 PM Revision 3f06747f (one): Merge branch 'bug-394' into one-2.0
- 12:21 PM Feature #417 (Closed): Enhance OCCI interface to expose more OpenNebula functionality
- changes in master and one-2.0
- 11:58 AM Revision 5fb66792 (one): bug #394: changed CentOS init script to rely on /usr/bin/one instead of ...
- 11:42 AM Bug #376: Ubuntu package should depend on mkisofs
I've deploy OpenNebula 2.0 on a debian testing, and I had the same problem.
I looked debian packages but the ...
- 11:13 AM Revision 114bddb9 (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 11:12 AM Revision dfe4437a (one): Merge branch 'feature-417'
- 11:12 AM Revision 21b2793c (one): Merge branch 'feature-417' into one-2.0
- 10:02 PM Revision 938a798b (one): feature #417: Removed unneeded statement
- 06:14 PM Feature #417 (Closed): Enhance OCCI interface to expose more OpenNebula functionality
- For instance, DATABLOCKS. Also, new metadata for NETWORK.
Add SAVE_AS. Improve contextualization. And other bits ...
- 06:13 PM Revision 59ae65fb (one): OCCI support for DATABLOCKS
- 06:13 PM Revision e6de7f0c (one): Add FSTYPE and correct SIZE tag in STORAGE POST response
- 02:28 PM Bug #389 (Closed): sed -E crashes with some sed versions
- fix in master & one-2.0
- 02:19 PM Feature #413 (Closed): Xen Conf IP Address For NIC
- changes in one-2.0 + master
- 01:21 PM Revision 90510987 (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 01:20 PM Revision 6053ec83 (one): Merge branch 'bug-389'
- 01:20 PM Revision e48cc559 (one): Merge branch 'bug-389' into one-2.0
- 01:15 PM Revision a8fc2c15 (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 01:15 PM Revision 834da76d (one): Merge branch 'feature-413'
- 01:02 PM Feature #394 (Assigned): oned rc script
- I have included both rc scripts into the main git repository. Release 2.0.1 will feature these scripts.
- 05:01 PM Revision 6b639066 (one): bug #394: created opensuse init script from opensuse's skeleton
- 03:24 PM Revision 010a26d5 (one): bug #394: changed chkconfig levels
- 12:14 PM Revision 373f00b6 (one): bug #394: added init scripts created by Dan Yocum and Damien Raude-Morvan
- 03:35 AM Bug #416 (Closed): Java OCA API savedisk always returns "not enough parameters"
- Java OCA API 2.0 VirtualMachine.savedisk(int diskId, int imageId) always returns "not enough parameters". Savedisk co...
Also available in: Atom