From 12/04/2010 to 01/02/2011
- 04:48 PM Revision 135ba26c (one): feature #457: Ressubmit action for DM and DM-LCM coupling for "active" V...
- 04:00 PM Revision 098c1dc9 (one): feature #457: Rename DELETE state to CLEANUP
- 01:24 AM Bug #460 (Closed): OpenNebula fails to build with default Ubuntu CFLAGS
- This is now in master and one-2.0 branches. It really didn't make sense to use O_CREAT with /dev/null. Thanks for the...
- 12:19 AM Bug #460: OpenNebula fails to build with default Ubuntu CFLAGS
- Here is a tentative patch for this issue.
- 12:20 AM Revision 363d6b15 (one): bug #460: Remove create flag for /dev/null
- (cherry picked from commit e3e59c04ab77879ae5c547174c8d622939480f64)
- 12:20 AM Revision e3e59c04 (one): bug #460: Remove create flag for /dev/null
- 12:11 AM Revision e50d25d5 (one): feature #457: New clean_up method for VMs to implement resubmissions.
- 12:10 AM Revision 50815ee9 (one): feature #457: Check LCM state in DM callback actions
- 07:38 PM Bug #460: OpenNebula fails to build with default Ubuntu CFLAGS
- I've duplicated #371 instead of reopen it as this failure seems another issue.
- 07:36 PM Bug #460 (Closed): OpenNebula fails to build with default Ubuntu CFLAGS
OpenNebula 2.0.1 fails to build with default CFLAGS from Ubuntu.
You can find detailled list af Ubuntu CFLAGS...
- 11:59 PM Bug #371: OpenNebula fails to build with default Ubuntu CFLAGS
This issue #371 should be reopened as I've found another instance of the same kind of failure :
g++ -o src/...
- 03:56 PM Bug #317 (Closed): Negative VM counters for hosts
- This seems to be caused by a wrong counter handling when two migrations occur simultaneously on the same VM. Bug fix ...
- 02:55 PM Revision 75784786 (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 02:52 PM Revision e7a05f51 (one): Merge branch 'bug-317'
- 02:48 PM Revision 231b3e80 (one): Bug #317: Before migration, the RM checks if another migration has just ...
- (cherry picked from commit ff683fc5014c334080e363911b7157cf93ac8ffa)
- 11:01 PM Revision 4d56271c (one): feature #457: Upgraded LCM tests to the new HostPool and MySQL classes
- 11:01 PM Revision 289e0610 (one): feature #457: Changed types in MySQL constructor
- 10:39 PM Revision c50d568c (one): feature #457: Host update method executes update hooks
- 09:51 PM Revision 07ce708c (one): Feature #379: Testing for Life Cycle Manager.
- 06:03 PM Revision 6b8855b0 (one): feature #457: Tests for the host hooks.
- 05:58 PM Revision 646cad78 (one): feature #457: The Host Pool is integrated with the host hooks
- 05:53 PM Revision e2ed39e5 (one): feature #457: New Host Hook classes
- 04:17 PM Bug #452 (Closed): Error: Connection refused - connect(2)
- 03:41 PM Request #426: Avoid write the passwords in the config files
- After analyzing the problem, we have identified the possible problems derived from authenticating users. This needs t...
- 10:46 AM Backlog #458 (Closed): Check the file type when executing onevm create
- If something can go wrong, something will go wrong. If an user can do a stupid thing, an user will do that stupid thi...
- 06:36 PM Request #427: Multi-repository for virtual machines images
- There is currently a way to achieve the multi repository scenario, avoiding unnecessary image transfer hops between t...
- 06:19 PM Revision c8fe9ab2 (one): Missing attribute help added to oned.conf
- (cherry picked from commit a717c151f9e49a4782cfc230a6a8a17b1840beac)
- 06:15 PM Feature #457 (Closed): Hooks for Host states
- This will add the ability to execute custom scripts when the host enters the error state, or when a host is created.
- 06:12 PM Feature #357 (Closed): Need a hook when a VM becomes FAILED
- This is now in the master branch
- 06:09 PM Bug #456 (Closed): The build process should take into account the LDFLAGS environment variable
- Currently the build process does not take into account the LDFLAGS variable. This is the reason why OpenNebula does n...
- 05:53 PM Revision a717c151 (one): Missing attribute help added to oned.conf
- 05:48 PM Feature #455 (Closed): VM in a FAILED state can be moved to PENDING or HOLD
- This will keep all the resources assigned to the VM as well as its ID
- 05:40 PM Revision ff683fc5 (one): Bug #317: Before migration, the RM checks if another migration has just ...
- 05:22 PM Revision cd8731e1 (one): Bug #456: The build process should take into account the LDFLAGS environ...
- 05:14 PM Feature #216 (Closed): Additional hook types
- Seems that the new hooks are not really needed. Closing...
- 05:12 PM Revision e61b5a7c (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 05:08 PM Revision cd05b5a1 (one): feature #357: Added on failed hook for VMs
- 04:17 PM Revision d20fac07 (one): bug #441: Fix typo in oneimage help
- (cherry picked from commit 6c9cdeb2ee8149dbd32744740a3137cb53c42421)
- 03:56 PM Bug #441: oneimage -h typo
- Typo fixed in one-2.0
- 02:54 PM Revision 6c9cdeb2 (one): bug #441: Fix typo in oneimage help
- 09:28 PM Bug #416 (Closed): Java OCA API savedisk always returns "not enough parameters"
- 08:26 PM Revision ba6bb7f1 (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 08:23 PM Revision 895a7daf (one): Merge branch 'bug-416'
- 08:23 PM Revision 0748b842 (one): Merge branch 'bug-416' into one-2.0
- 07:48 PM Feature #394 (Closed): oned rc script
- 05:44 PM Revision a2ee7a6e (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 05:21 PM Revision c7442ea4 (one): Merge branches 'feature-421' and 'master' into feature-421
- 11:56 AM Bug #454 (Closed): XML OCCI templates, error if elements defined in more than one line.
- There is a bug using xml templates that defines their elements in more than one line, like this:
- 12:11 AM Bug #445: Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- I have same problem.
- 11:54 AM Bug #453 (Closed): Error executing /home/one/bin/oned
- Hi Shanhu,
This is a configuration issue, not a bug. For this kind of questions, please use the users mailing list...
- 01:44 PM Bug #453 (Closed): Error executing /home/one/bin/oned
I had installed ONE2.0.1 in my fedora, for the first time, I can start oned and then I can stop oned successfull...
- 02:21 AM Bug #452 (Closed): Error: Connection refused - connect(2)
- I had install ONE2 on my Fedora environment, and I had executed the one start command, but when running oneuser list ...
- 09:32 AM Bug #451 (Closed): Discrepancy in status codes returned by the API when getting and deleting a ne...
- When deleting a network, we get the following error if the network no longer exists:
crohr@parachute:~ $ curl -i h...
- 01:50 AM Feature #450 (Closed): Patch: enabling bundler support in the sinatra aps
- I have patched occi-server.rb and econe-server.rb to use bundler if exists, otherwise fall-through to normal rubygem ...
- 05:37 PM Bug #447 (Closed): If mkfs is not found, image files are left in the repository
- Registering a datablock image in the repository:
If mkfs is not found, the Image is not registered into the pool, bu...
- 04:50 PM Feature #446 (Closed): Probe to get monitoring info from ganglia
- An im probe should be created to get information from ganglia metrics.
- 03:57 PM Revision 96c4cbc2 (one): bug #354: typo in one start script
- 03:24 PM Bug #445: Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- > Notice the difference between the 2nd and the 4th lines in both logs.
Correction: Notice the difference between th...
- 03:23 PM Bug #445 (Closed): Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- I found a bug when using tm_nfs. When I set the "VM_DIR" variable the VM's fail to start.
I tracked down the bug to ...
- 10:29 AM Bug #444 (Closed): Sync is not working
- 07:49 PM Bug #444: Sync is not working
- This issue has been fixed in the last package. You can close it!
- 07:12 PM Bug #444: Sync is not working
- Nuno Cardoso wrote:
> Also, SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR value isn't used on the first sync.
I've tracked down this problem...
- 06:36 PM Bug #444 (Closed): Sync is not working
- onehost's sync command isn't working nor auto sync when new remotes are added.
Also, SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR value isn't ...
- 03:31 AM Backlog #442: onevm delete * should delete all available virtual machines
- I've had the same problem... I've came up with this solution:...
- 04:59 PM Request #428: Include an authorization plugin that prevents users from overriding scheduler decis...
- +1 for this
I agree with Borja on implementing this feature. I believe it is a major issue.
Another related th...
- 04:50 PM Backlog #442 (Closed): onevm delete * should delete all available virtual machines
I make a lot of tests with OpenNebula and so I have to launch/manage multiple VMs... and it's not convenient to...
- 04:17 PM Bug #441 (Closed): oneimage -h typo
- oneimage -h shows:
* top (Lists Images continuously)
where it should say:
* top (Lists Images c...
- 05:28 PM Revision ae71bd7b (one): feature #421: Fix typo in error message
- 04:30 PM Revision 1288fff1 (one): Add custom image type to the OCCI save_as
- 04:29 PM Revision a51296a3 (one): Avoid more than one action per request and overwriting save_as in OCCI
- 04:23 PM Revision 33d7eafc (one): Add default values to OCCI custom.erb
- 03:33 PM Revision bf2b2b3a (one): Fix bug in XMLUtils attr with Nokogiri(cherry picked from commit 4f2ea6b...
- (cherry picked from commit 2250ec8f179568e9f221f956d76d41774bd80616)
- 10:17 AM Revision 8ddb7149 (one): Bug #416: Java API, more reliable testing framework.
- 05:53 PM Request #428 (Closed): Include an authorization plugin that prevents users from overriding schedu...
- When OpenNebula runs with Haizea as a scheduling backend, if a request is denied or postponed, a user can still overr...
- 10:08 AM Bug #393 (Closed): opennebula spec file change: %files section
- We have solved this issue by adding the configuration files to the %config section
- 06:03 PM Request #427: Multi-repository for virtual machines images
I would also like to save a running VM in the external repository by adding some option to the "onevm saveas ......
- 01:50 AM Request #427 (Closed): Multi-repository for virtual machines images
I would like to have the possibility to specify an external image repository in OpenNebula. The idea is to conne...
- 01:38 AM Request #426 (Closed): Avoid write the passwords in the config files
In somehow, the passwords should be generated in runtime using some procedure.
I thinks that there are only t...
- 01:22 AM Request #425 (Closed): Improve the LDAP plugin
- We would like to authenticate users against a LDAP server using ssh keys (the user's public key would be stored in th...
Also available in: Atom