From 01/02/2011 to 01/31/2011
- 11:15 PM Bug #451 (Closed): Discrepancy in status codes returned by the API when getting and deleting a ne...
- Changes in one-2.0 and master. Thanks for the feedback!
- 11:14 PM Bug #461 (Closed): oneauth missing require 'yaml'
- changes in master and one-2.0. Thanks for the patch ;)
- 10:12 PM Revision 55ee301c (one): Merge branch 'one-2.0' of dsa-research.org:one into one-2.0
- 06:36 PM Bug #388: KVM probes do not get correct memory information
- Applied to one-2.0 and master
- 05:39 PM Revision d7fd9fce (one): Merge branch 'bug-354' into one-2.0
- 05:29 PM Revision 2f3efae5 (one): bug #388: Now kvm probe gets correct memory information
- (cherry picked from commit bb922c51c74d0ac755e993cb6bedd81873504bb7)
- 05:27 PM Revision 61e4a75b (one): Merge branch 'bug-388' into one-2.0
- 01:44 PM Revision 4b2265c9 (one): Bug #451: Change OCCI return code when resource not found(cherry picked ...
- 01:44 PM Revision 2c68e039 (one): Bug #461: Add yaml dependency to oneauth(cherry picked from commit c22ec...
- 01:44 PM Revision 5272a18a (one): Fix number of parameters in EC2 im_driver(cherry picked from commit 5dc5...
- 01:43 PM Revision 1b24879d (one): Fix typo in EC2 erb files(cherry picked from commit da27759b7c04dd026a57...
- 01:43 PM Revision d293f45b (one): Fix column format in econe CLI(cherry picked from commit c5149112d1445f4...
- 01:13 PM Revision 4928bb98 (one): Bug #451: Change OCCI return code when resource not found
- 01:10 PM Revision c22ec002 (one): Bug #461: Add yaml dependency to oneauth
- 01:09 PM Revision 5dc5ca5a (one): Fix number of parameters in EC2 im_driver
- 01:08 PM Revision da27759b (one): Fix typo in EC2 erb files
- 01:07 PM Revision c5149112 (one): Fix column format in econe CLI
- 11:43 AM Bug #477 (Closed): Incorrect error message
- On creation of new virtual machine, whenever using other user's private vnet, error message says:...
- 11:32 AM Feature #476: Add OpenVSwitch management
- Hi Patrice,
We've been looking into this... IMHO the basic configuration of OpenVStiwch should be supported out-of...
- 09:25 AM Feature #476 (Closed): Add OpenVSwitch management
Did you consider adding OpenVSwitch management to OpenNebula features?
Linux bridge works fine but a multi-...
- 11:06 PM Revision 884d41df (one): Merge branch 'bug-354' into one-2.0
- 10:59 PM Revision f1bff01c (one): bug #354: kills any running daemon if OpenNebula fails to start
- 10:46 PM Revision a821bf84 (one): bug #354: Fix if statement and reduced time to check for the daemons
- 06:04 PM Feature #455 (Closed): VM in a FAILED state can be moved to PENDING or HOLD
- changes are in master
- 06:04 PM Feature #457 (Closed): Hooks for Host states
- Changes are in master
- 04:29 PM Revision 158c51bb (one): Added missing import in SConstruct
- 04:01 PM Revision 3ab03c42 (one): Merge branch 'feature-457'
- 11:23 AM Revision 660b4c54 (one): Feature #457: Fix memory leaks in tests
- 10:37 PM Revision 6e6061ee (one): feature #457: do_tests now removes new test DBs
- 10:35 PM Revision 4ab8317d (one): feature #457: Update do_tests.sh with the new scons options
- 10:14 PM Revision 91e367b1 (one): Merge branch 'feature-457' of dsa-research.org:one into feature-457
- 10:12 PM Revision 3433820b (one): feature #457: Refactor Sconstruct files
- 06:27 PM Feature #474 (Closed): Add/Remove Leases from a Fixed Virtual Network
- Two new operations will be made available to obtain this:
add_lease ( vnet, lease ) --> will check that is not pre...
- 05:36 PM Revision 0ec5a1f1 (one): feature #457: Add hooks for VM on FAILED
- 05:23 PM Revision f9902c89 (one): Bug #419: "SELECT *" SQL statement modified to use the column names
- 03:53 PM Revision 43b43401 (one): Feature #457: Refactor of tests build process
- 11:35 PM Bug #467: Set language to english before running commands
- Instead of parsing programs output in bash script better idea is to use libvirt and xen api. For example /var/tmp/one...
- 10:34 PM Revision 2fa213ce (one): feature #457: Refactor of base classes of NebulaTest, changes for lcm an...
- 02:16 PM Request #473 (Closed): Add possibility to tag VMs
- VMs should have the possibility to be tagged.
This would give possibility to show that a vm is part of of one (or mo...
- 07:02 AM Revision 6159abef (one): Features #379 & #457: Missing file
- 09:10 PM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- Hi Ruben,
it should be able to create ipv6 networks through onevnet in template files with RANGED support (or mayb...
- 06:47 PM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- Could you elaborate a little the features you would like to see in OpenNebula to support IPv6?
- 05:57 PM Feature #471 (Closed): IPv6 Support
- It would be nice to have native support of ipv6 networks in OpenNebula.
- 06:13 PM Feature #446: Probe to get monitoring info from ganglia
- VMM information should also be retrieved
- 06:10 PM Feature #472 (Closed): Get cpu consumption from KVM VMs
- KVM virtual machines lack cpu consumption information
- 05:24 PM Revision 01f40276 (one): Features #379 & #457: Code refactor to homogenize tests
- 05:24 PM Revision fa69b9aa (one): Features #455 & #379: Unit testing for new resubmit action
- 01:32 PM Backlog #470 (Pending): Multiple Configuration Files for OpenNebula
- The idea is to have the current oned.conf file split in multiple configurations files that can be loaded and there is...
- 10:12 AM Revision 281c5cc9 (one): Fixed bug in to_hash when nokogiri version is 1.4.4
- 05:58 PM Revision 2718cfa8 (one): removed bogus description of hook executable arguments
- 05:36 PM Revision 6fdc67f6 (one): feature #457: retries is now an option for IMs. Also the number of retri...
- 04:15 PM Revision b8975669 (one): Merge branch 'feature-457' of dsa-research.org:one into feature-457
- 04:15 PM Revision fd2fe9c9 (one): feature #457: making execution of remote commands tolerant to network er...
- 03:40 PM Revision bb922c51 (one): bug #388: Now kvm probe gets correct memory information
- 01:07 PM Bug #469: Xen deploy action does not set VM credits
- 12:40 PM Bug #469 (Closed): Xen deploy action does not set VM credits
- Xen deploy script should set scheduler credits to enable fair share of cpu resources but fails to do so.
- 11:51 AM Revision ca6f5ed2 (one): bug #469: Bug setting xen scheduler credits
- (cherry picked from commit cf62e17bf0f9e6f5ae506af265b41146c0a9531a)
- 11:46 AM Revision cf62e17b (one): bug #469: Bug setting xen scheduler credits
- 05:52 PM Revision a381a5c7 (one): Features #457 & #455: Resubmit action for VMs added to Java API
- 05:19 PM Revision de97dfd9 (one): Feature #457: Unit testing for Host Hooks
- 02:51 PM Revision d313af3a (one): feature #457: Added retry to IM SSH driver, so host doesn't err just for...
- 11:02 AM Revision 2247ceab (one): Add to_hash OCA tests
- 09:43 AM Revision 97bd83d3 (one): Refactor to_hash method
- 05:50 AM Request #468 (Closed): PHP application on ONE Cloud
- Hello there,
I am trying to implement cloud for my academic purpose, in which I need to implement the cloud and then...
- 06:49 PM Revision 0291b75d (one): Add to_hash functionality to XMLUtils
- 05:52 PM Revision 5ff7124f (one): Feature #379: Refactoring of Nebula.cc for testing.
- 05:37 PM Revision 18111579 (one): feature #457: fixes for host hook on error
- 11:28 AM Bug #466 (Closed): Update ubuntu context scripts
- uploaded a vmcontext.diff file to the git repo
- 10:27 AM Revision 1ad9a5d1 (one): bug #466: update ubuntu context scripts
- (cherry picked from commit a387107e44e699c91f2ef64218c8705a00dc9cf5)
- 10:26 AM Revision a387107e (one): bug #466: update ubuntu context scripts
- 05:26 PM Revision 9d7c8f64 (one): feature #457: new force option for suspended VMs
- 02:27 PM Revision 366b578a (one): feature #457: added host error hook
- 06:32 PM Bug #467 (Closed): Set language to english before running commands
- Probes and commands rely on english output of commands so they fail when the OS language is set to other language.
- 10:55 PM Bug #466 (Closed): Update ubuntu context scripts
- Upgrade the sample contextualization scripts for ubuntu based distributions
- 06:25 PM Bug #388 (Assigned): KVM probes do not get correct memory information
- 10:59 AM Revision 3d784b8d (one): bug #456: Fix some environment issues
- (cherry picked from commit 265f03ac9474ea34d3001aa41255351c1e985a67)
- 10:50 AM Revision 265f03ac (one): bug #456: Fix some environment issues
- 10:34 AM Feature #421 (Closed): Add new functionality to OCCI: save_as, datablocks, persistent, publish.
- 08:51 AM Revision ab60275a (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 08:51 AM Revision 5820ebef (one): Fix typo in OCCI error message
- (cherry picked from commit 4a7f6348029afec274032a02397e2a774c2bdff0)
- 08:50 AM Revision 4a7f6348 (one): Fix typo in OCCI error message
- 05:58 PM Bug #456 (Closed): The build process should take into account the LDFLAGS environment variable
- This is now in branches one-2.0 and master
- 04:55 PM Revision 995094ac (one): Bug #456: The build process should take into account the LDFLAGS environ...
- (cherry picked from commit cd8731e18f31d5cd375bc59af80f610b70a3dbc9)
- 04:51 PM Revision f8569492 (one): Merge branch 'bug-456' into one-2.0
- 03:02 PM Revision 350c0853 (one): Fix for wrong user in image creation
- 10:37 AM Bug #465: opennebula_2.0.1-1 defaults to incorrect a DISK/DRIVER attribute of the VM
- The Driver-wise workaround (sic) stills buggy if you use 2 or more disks of different type.
The main problem is not ...
- 10:29 AM Bug #465 (Closed): opennebula_2.0.1-1 defaults to incorrect a DISK/DRIVER attribute of the VM
- The default driver for a disk can be set in two ways:
* Driver-wise for all the images at etc/vmm_ssh/vmm_ssh_kvm.co...
- 05:50 PM Revision 8696b216 (one): Features #457 & #455: Resubmit action for VMs added to the RM and CLI
- 03:26 PM Bug #465 (Closed): opennebula_2.0.1-1 defaults to incorrect a DISK/DRIVER attribute of the VM
- If not DISK [ DRIVER = qcow2 ] attribute is set on the VM template opennebula (only version 2.0.1-1) defaults to raw,...
- 03:13 PM Bug #464 (Closed): VMs created on opennebula_2.0-1 fails to restart under opennebula_2.0.1-1
- Beetwen the release 2.0-1 and 2.0.1-1 of opennebula was inserted the Mandatory template attribute OS/ARCH, or under t...
- 12:06 PM Bug #463 (Closed): tty_expect doesn't wait to issue password
- This causes virsh to not cope and hangs the process. From Pham Kim Long <firstname.lastname@example.org>
we found out that t...
- 11:07 AM Bug #462 (Closed): breakage when using non-US locales
- When using the fr_FR locale on the frontend node, many things break due to unexpected script output.
Here's a quic...
- 05:37 PM Bug #316 (Closed): Hypervisor raw data not escaped in one.vm.info
- This wont be changed in 1.4 as it is solved in 2.x
- 05:23 PM Feature #150 (Closed): one.db clean up
- This does not happen in 2.0 series
- 03:13 PM Bug #461 (Closed): oneauth missing require 'yaml'
- On a debian lenny system, when running a quota set command, for instance @oneauth quota set 1 10 3072@, I get an erro...
- 03:06 PM Backlog #458: Check the file type when executing onevm create
- oops.. properly formatted patch against one-2.0 attached
- 03:02 PM Backlog #458: Check the file type when executing onevm create
- I agree, as I made the same mistake a few times... I used a simple patch to avoid further issues:
diff --git a/src...
Also available in: Atom