From 01/23/2011 to 02/21/2011
- 11:47 PM Bug #493: Weak secuirty model in OpenNebula
- That is also address by the auth drivers, you can check for example the SSH module at
- 11:27 PM Bug #493: Weak secuirty model in OpenNebula
- HTTPS proxy can be used to address the first issue, the other two still remain:
* Passwords should not be stored i...
- 10:03 AM Bug #493 (Closed): Weak secuirty model in OpenNebula
- RPC calls can be easily tunneled through HTTPS proxy, so addressing all your concenrs
- 04:07 AM Bug #493 (Closed): Weak secuirty model in OpenNebula
- I consider the current security and especially authentication model used in OpenNebula as weak as:
* All RPC reque...
- 05:24 PM Bug #496 (Closed): tm_lvm does not obtain the VM ID correctly
- The function get_vid in the tm_lvmrc file is not working properly. There is a syntax error in the SED script, therefo...
- 05:23 PM Revision b8f2b6e1 (one): Feature #495: OpenNebula Sunstone
- Squashed commit of the following:
Author: Jaime Melis <email@example.com...
- 04:25 PM Revision 2ba5cc3a (one): Bug #496: Fixed bug in sed script in the LVM driver
- (cherry picked from commit ef738d5d51cefff55f7ee2aec4f7721473ebeb0e)
- 04:25 PM Revision ef738d5d (one): Bug #496: Fixed bug in sed script in the LVM driver
- 02:52 PM Feature #495 (Closed): Create a GUI interface for OpenNebula
- 10:18 AM Feature #351 (Closed): Image hook should not be executed in deleted images
- This logic will be developed as part of issue #489
- 03:25 AM Feature #351: Image hook should not be executed in deleted images
- If "saveas" is no longer done on "delete" there must be another fail-save way to get "saveas" executed from any state...
- 10:05 AM Feature #489: Customize "saveas" image saving command to cater for special format needs
- This issue will also include the creation of drivers for the other repository actions. Management of the repository w...
- 03:37 AM Feature #489 (Closed): Customize "saveas" image saving command to cater for special format needs
- Currently, the code to save images to the repository on "saveas" seems to be hard-coded. In some cases it is essentia...
- 04:09 AM Feature #494 (Closed): Session tokens to avoid costly authentication
- When using external authentication mechanisms (e.g. LDAP), the authentication process can be computationally expensiv...
- 03:59 AM Feature #492 (Closed): OpenNebudla Federated / Hybrid cloud
- I'd like to federate or create a hybrid cloud based on multiple OpenNebula clouds. Currently it is only able to build...
- 03:57 AM Request #491 (Closed): Virtual Network support for clusters in different subnets
- I have cloud nodes in different TCP/IP sub-nets. I have 2 clusters each including all nodes of a sub-net. VMs need to...
- 03:44 AM Bug #490 (Closed): State diagram documentation seems incmplete
- The state diagram (http://opennebula.org/_detail/documentation:rel2.0:states.png?id=documentation%3Arel2.0%3Avm_guide...
- 03:28 AM Bug #350: Core method saveas should check VM consistency
- regarding (1), I don't think the image should be deleted; it may contain work which has not been saved otherwise. May...
- 06:07 PM Feature #488 (Closed): Let Objects (Images, VNets) repeat names
- Some users have asked to have different images with the same name.
We'll provide a generic approach for both Image...
- 05:32 PM Feature #487 (Closed): VM Templates Repository
- OpenNebula's VMs are defined with plain-text template files, which have to be managed manually by the users.
- 03:45 PM Bug #486 (Closed): KVM emulator should be a variable
- Now is hardcoded:
file << "\t\t<emulator>/usr/bin/kvm</emulator>" << endl;
reported by firstname.lastname@example.org...
- 10:14 AM Revision 1fe627ff (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 10:13 AM Revision 5e4cf53a (one): Fix REXML and Nokogiri to_hash output
- 05:38 PM Revision ad1f9c81 (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 05:36 PM Revision ad44f101 (one): Bugs in poll_xen_kvm.rb for Xen monitoring:
- * usedmem changed to usedmemory
* State detection fixed for Xen
- 05:09 PM Bug #484: VM Deployment Fails with NFS drivers
- Check if this explanation works for you http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/445#note-4
- 04:13 PM Bug #485: OpenNebula crashes if username containing space is used when an authorization module is...
- If they are escaped internally in such a way that the username is unambiguous then it should be fine. It would have ...
- 03:48 PM Bug #485: OpenNebula crashes if username containing space is used when an authorization module is...
- Escaping the spaces is a solution or you need the user to have the spaces?
- 03:17 PM Bug #485 (Closed): OpenNebula crashes if username containing space is used when an authorization ...
- The authorization module appears to hang when given a user name which contains spaces, eventually causing the OpenNeb...
- 12:48 AM Feature #482: Installation of client utilities
- Hi Carlos,
My current plan for 2.2 is to :
# add new library package "libopennebula-ruby" with...
- 10:59 PM Bug #462 (Closed): breakage when using non-US locales
- 10:59 PM Bug #467 (Closed): Set language to english before running commands
- 09:41 PM Revision 1bb3a971 (one): bug #462: set locales before executing commands in mads
- 09:22 PM Revision 41423417 (one): Ganglia probes more reliable and bug fixes
- 02:17 PM Revision 9ece054d (one): Bugs in poll_xen_kvm.rb
- * Had wrong states for some unusual cases.
* It also had to be made executable. Otherwise the remote monitoring f...
- 10:22 AM Revision 6f563ae7 (one): Add to_hash test for REXML(cherry picked from commit 258090afeadb6157529...
- 10:22 AM Revision 2e8fd8e8 (one): Capture XML parser exceptions in XMLUtils(cherry picked from commit f2d0...
- 10:20 AM Revision 258090af (one): Add to_hash test for REXML
- 07:35 PM Bug #484 (Closed): VM Deployment Fails with NFS drivers
- Symptoms: oned creates the image and the context in /var/lib/one instead of the shared directory /srv/cloud/one/var/i...
- 05:45 PM Revision b98c4d8c (one): Various bug-fixes for MAD subsystem:
- * install.sh: 2 unneeded files were copied and then replaced by the generic poll_xen_kvm.rb file.
- 04:17 PM Revision f2d04f68 (one): Capture XML parser exceptions in XMLUtils
- 12:44 PM Feature #482: Installation of client utilities
- Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> That's something that matters to me (and Debian users) for next OpenNebula release.
- 12:43 PM Bug #483 (Closed): Host empty name should not be allowed
- OpenNebula core should not allow empty Host names...
- 03:25 AM Request #468: PHP application on ONE Cloud
- There is this project: http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/management-console/
It tries to provide a web interface to...
- 07:23 PM Feature #482: Installation of client utilities
That's something that matters to me (and Debian users) for next OpenNebula release.
I'm planning to implement...
- 03:10 PM Bug #481: IM driver not reporting free mem
- Due to libvirt not reporting back free mem, and the infeasibility of running probes in the ESX servers, we are going ...
- 03:02 PM Revision 2129ca0d (one): Added missing ganglia_probe
- 02:18 PM Revision 0d26966a (one): Make poll_xen_kvm.rb compatible with ruby 1.8.5
- 10:36 PM Revision 2acd334a (one): added license header to files
- 06:46 PM Revision e69e8328 (one): Core Unit testing: bigger timeout for LCM tests, sometimes fails in over...
- 06:30 PM Revision 6a3f5655 (one): Feature #446: Added new probes for ganglia in install.sh
- 05:56 PM Revision daa7fab3 (one): bug: Added paths to network utils in ebtables hooks
- 05:46 PM Feature #482: Installation of client utilities
- it will be more good to have client util CLI, ec2, occi etc as rpm, .deb binaries
- 05:16 PM Revision baa1d63e (one): Changed install.sh to use another way of creating arrays
- Now we don't need to specify the array index so renumbering is not needed
when adding new directories
- 04:01 PM Revision aa83d288 (one): Merge remote branch 'origin/feature-482'
- 02:57 PM Revision 7adf54e2 (one): Feature #482: install.sh -c now installs CLI, occi and ec2 client utilit...
- 11:34 AM Bug #466 (Closed): Update ubuntu context scripts
- 10:43 AM Revision ff8e45da (one): New probes and ganglia readers (from branch feature-446)
- Feature #244: Network interface statistics for KVM
Feature #446: Probe to get monitoring info from ganglia
- 06:11 PM Bug #445 (Closed): Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- 05:57 PM Bug #445: Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- VM_DIR means where in the nodes /var/lib/one is mounted. If that is the case in 10.0.1.1:/opt/cloud_share/vms you cou...
- 05:56 PM Revision 7b1b56b6 (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 05:49 PM Feature #482 (Closed): Installation of client utilities
- OpenNebula's install.sh script lets you install either the ec2 or occi client utilities.
There should be an option...
- 05:45 PM Revision 0721c833 (one): bug #447: Also removes file if cp fails
- (cherry picked from commit 3babd9a405925b6502faa0d09e2c7a8e667c2ea7)
- 05:45 PM Revision b0e4edc3 (one): Bug #447: 'oneimage register' now has some extra error checks and file c...
- (cherry picked from commit c93991f0c49ad8434f82841ae4c8c547ddc268a5)
- 05:43 PM Revision 55e57e6c (one): Merge branch 'bug-447'
- 05:41 PM Revision 3babd9a4 (one): bug #447: Also removes file if cp fails
- 05:06 PM Revision e4d51971 (one): bug #455: Included note for VMDIR. Also some re-structure of the hook se...
- 04:19 PM Bug #447: If mkfs is not found, image files are left in the repository
- Apart from the original bug, another one was found and solved:
Image templates with a non-existing path were left in...
- 03:13 PM Revision c93991f0 (one): Bug #447: 'oneimage register' now has some extra error checks and file c...
- 06:32 PM Bug #481 (Closed): IM driver not reporting free mem
- Thus scheduling is not working properly for VMware installs. Reported by Luigi Fortunati <email@example.com>
- 06:32 PM Feature #404 (Closed): Virtual Network Modification
- 04:33 PM Feature #474 (Closed): Add/Remove Leases from a Fixed Virtual Network
- 03:18 PM Revision 71103631 (one): oned.conf: ebtables hooks added. DOT state diagrams added to share/doc. ...
- 04:49 PM Revision 24cd2610 (one): Bug: missing requires for getoptlong in ruby mads
- 10:32 AM Revision 0445e7dc (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 10:29 AM Revision c191ecd0 (one): Removed debugging information from im_kvm
- 09:43 AM Revision 9427962d (one): Merge branch 'feature-466-2'
- 09:40 AM Revision 1236f0bf (one): feature #466: Pass the name of the probe to be executed locally as option
- 06:22 PM Revision 55f44bbc (one): Core Unit testing: batch execution improvements, & missing one_auth file...
- 04:25 PM Revision 0ac1ac5a (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 04:08 PM Revision cde9648e (one): Merge branch 'feature-474'
- 03:50 PM Revision 6af0c21b (one): Merge branch 'one-2.0' of dsa-research.org:one into one-2.0
- 03:48 PM Revision b43ec036 (one): feature #466: Better check of remotes location
- 03:26 PM Revision 087e2a54 (one): Fix for bug introduced in 334223db
- 12:45 PM Revision 858ae0ac (one): bug #466: added a README file. Added Debian scripts
- (cherry picked from commit aa828e3573de28a4542f4983532f84ccf72afe0f)
- 12:44 PM Revision aa828e35 (one): bug #466: added a README file. Added Debian scripts
- 12:35 PM Bug #445 (Assigned): Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- 12:29 PM Feature #478 (Closed): Install Hooks in remotes
- As the hook already copies this and there will not be a significant performance
- 12:00 PM Feature #478 (Closed): Install Hooks in remotes
- As remotes dir is automatically distributed by the IM drivers, putting the hooks there will ease its distribution.
- 12:24 PM Revision 9658db39 (one): Feature #474: Small change to make Java OCA consistent as a wrapper for ...
- 10:19 PM Revision 73b13ff4 (one): feature #466: SSH VMM driver can execute polls locally. Also VMM drivers...
- 03:46 PM Revision 2d246ee0 (one): Feature #474: Add/remove leases feature for Java OCA
- 01:44 PM Revision 6850348e (one): Feature #474: Core unit tests for add/remove leases feature
- 11:40 AM Revision 1ce81994 (one): feature #474: some refactor of the error strings
- 05:51 PM Feature #419 (Closed): SELECT * in database
- This is now in master. Thanks for your suggestion :)
- 05:26 PM Revision c5734c93 (one): Feature #474: First commit for add/remove leases feature
- 04:55 PM Revision c8670d3f (one): Merge branch 'master' of opennebula.org:one
- 04:50 PM Revision 334223db (one): Removed unused test files. Listed the test directories in the do_test sc...
- 03:46 PM Revision bcb7e774 (one): Merge branch 'bug-419'
- 11:52 AM Bug #466 (Assigned): Update ubuntu context scripts
- Needs to include README and some fixes in the scripts provided
- 09:51 AM Revision 0ad0cda4 (one): Merged changes from bug-354 (#354)
- f1bff01 bug #354: kills any running daemon if OpenNebula fails to start
a821bf8 bug #354: Fix if statement and reduce...
- 11:15 PM Bug #451 (Closed): Discrepancy in status codes returned by the API when getting and deleting a ne...
- Changes in one-2.0 and master. Thanks for the feedback!
- 11:14 PM Bug #461 (Closed): oneauth missing require 'yaml'
- changes in master and one-2.0. Thanks for the patch ;)
- 10:12 PM Revision 55ee301c (one): Merge branch 'one-2.0' of dsa-research.org:one into one-2.0
- 06:36 PM Bug #388: KVM probes do not get correct memory information
- Applied to one-2.0 and master
- 05:39 PM Revision d7fd9fce (one): Merge branch 'bug-354' into one-2.0
- 05:29 PM Revision 2f3efae5 (one): bug #388: Now kvm probe gets correct memory information
- (cherry picked from commit bb922c51c74d0ac755e993cb6bedd81873504bb7)
- 05:27 PM Revision 61e4a75b (one): Merge branch 'bug-388' into one-2.0
- 01:44 PM Revision 4b2265c9 (one): Bug #451: Change OCCI return code when resource not found(cherry picked ...
- 01:44 PM Revision 2c68e039 (one): Bug #461: Add yaml dependency to oneauth(cherry picked from commit c22ec...
- 01:44 PM Revision 5272a18a (one): Fix number of parameters in EC2 im_driver(cherry picked from commit 5dc5...
- 01:43 PM Revision 1b24879d (one): Fix typo in EC2 erb files(cherry picked from commit da27759b7c04dd026a57...
- 01:43 PM Revision d293f45b (one): Fix column format in econe CLI(cherry picked from commit c5149112d1445f4...
- 01:13 PM Revision 4928bb98 (one): Bug #451: Change OCCI return code when resource not found
- 01:10 PM Revision c22ec002 (one): Bug #461: Add yaml dependency to oneauth
- 01:09 PM Revision 5dc5ca5a (one): Fix number of parameters in EC2 im_driver
- 01:08 PM Revision da27759b (one): Fix typo in EC2 erb files
- 01:07 PM Revision c5149112 (one): Fix column format in econe CLI
- 11:43 AM Bug #477 (Closed): Incorrect error message
- On creation of new virtual machine, whenever using other user's private vnet, error message says:...
- 11:32 AM Feature #476: Add OpenVSwitch management
- Hi Patrice,
We've been looking into this... IMHO the basic configuration of OpenVStiwch should be supported out-of...
- 09:25 AM Feature #476 (Closed): Add OpenVSwitch management
Did you consider adding OpenVSwitch management to OpenNebula features?
Linux bridge works fine but a multi-...
- 11:06 PM Revision 884d41df (one): Merge branch 'bug-354' into one-2.0
- 10:59 PM Revision f1bff01c (one): bug #354: kills any running daemon if OpenNebula fails to start
- 10:46 PM Revision a821bf84 (one): bug #354: Fix if statement and reduced time to check for the daemons
- 06:04 PM Feature #455 (Closed): VM in a FAILED state can be moved to PENDING or HOLD
- changes are in master
- 06:04 PM Feature #457 (Closed): Hooks for Host states
- Changes are in master
- 04:29 PM Revision 158c51bb (one): Added missing import in SConstruct
- 04:01 PM Revision 3ab03c42 (one): Merge branch 'feature-457'
- 11:23 AM Revision 660b4c54 (one): Feature #457: Fix memory leaks in tests
- 10:37 PM Revision 6e6061ee (one): feature #457: do_tests now removes new test DBs
- 10:35 PM Revision 4ab8317d (one): feature #457: Update do_tests.sh with the new scons options
- 10:14 PM Revision 91e367b1 (one): Merge branch 'feature-457' of dsa-research.org:one into feature-457
- 10:12 PM Revision 3433820b (one): feature #457: Refactor Sconstruct files
- 06:27 PM Feature #474 (Closed): Add/Remove Leases from a Fixed Virtual Network
- Two new operations will be made available to obtain this:
add_lease ( vnet, lease ) --> will check that is not pre...
- 05:36 PM Revision 0ec5a1f1 (one): feature #457: Add hooks for VM on FAILED
- 05:23 PM Revision f9902c89 (one): Bug #419: "SELECT *" SQL statement modified to use the column names
- 03:53 PM Revision 43b43401 (one): Feature #457: Refactor of tests build process
- 11:35 PM Bug #467: Set language to english before running commands
- Instead of parsing programs output in bash script better idea is to use libvirt and xen api. For example /var/tmp/one...
Also available in: Atom