From 01/26/2011 to 02/24/2011
- 01:01 PM Bug #497 (Closed): vm.schema needs update
- for instance, the bootloader is missing. It needs to be sync with the documentation reference for the VM templates.
- 11:40 PM Feature #472: Get cpu consumption from KVM VMs
- I am very happy to see the monitoring code here.
Just one thing: the poll code calls the ps command for CPU utilizat...
- 10:58 AM Feature #407: manage user groups
- This branch will be used to change the DB schema to a more NoSQL approach.
That will provide more flexibility to add...
- 11:42 PM Feature #411 (Closed): Apply restrictions to the number of VMs a user can instantiate with OpenNe...
- 04:12 PM Bug #447 (Closed): If mkfs is not found, image files are left in the repository
- Solved in master
- 04:05 PM Feature #482 (Closed): Installation of client utilities
- 04:03 PM Bug #486 (Closed): KVM emulator should be a variable
- Changes in master.
- 11:47 PM Bug #493: Weak secuirty model in OpenNebula
- That is also address by the auth drivers, you can check for example the SSH module at
- 11:27 PM Bug #493: Weak secuirty model in OpenNebula
- HTTPS proxy can be used to address the first issue, the other two still remain:
* Passwords should not be stored i...
- 10:03 AM Bug #493 (Closed): Weak secuirty model in OpenNebula
- RPC calls can be easily tunneled through HTTPS proxy, so addressing all your concenrs
- 04:07 AM Bug #493 (Closed): Weak secuirty model in OpenNebula
- I consider the current security and especially authentication model used in OpenNebula as weak as:
* All RPC reque...
- 05:24 PM Bug #496 (Closed): tm_lvm does not obtain the VM ID correctly
- The function get_vid in the tm_lvmrc file is not working properly. There is a syntax error in the SED script, therefo...
- 02:52 PM Feature #495 (Closed): Create a GUI interface for OpenNebula
- 10:18 AM Feature #351 (Closed): Image hook should not be executed in deleted images
- This logic will be developed as part of issue #489
- 03:25 AM Feature #351: Image hook should not be executed in deleted images
- If "saveas" is no longer done on "delete" there must be another fail-save way to get "saveas" executed from any state...
- 10:05 AM Feature #489: Customize "saveas" image saving command to cater for special format needs
- This issue will also include the creation of drivers for the other repository actions. Management of the repository w...
- 03:37 AM Feature #489 (Closed): Customize "saveas" image saving command to cater for special format needs
- Currently, the code to save images to the repository on "saveas" seems to be hard-coded. In some cases it is essentia...
- 04:09 AM Feature #494 (Closed): Session tokens to avoid costly authentication
- When using external authentication mechanisms (e.g. LDAP), the authentication process can be computationally expensiv...
- 03:59 AM Feature #492 (Closed): OpenNebudla Federated / Hybrid cloud
- I'd like to federate or create a hybrid cloud based on multiple OpenNebula clouds. Currently it is only able to build...
- 03:57 AM Request #491 (Closed): Virtual Network support for clusters in different subnets
- I have cloud nodes in different TCP/IP sub-nets. I have 2 clusters each including all nodes of a sub-net. VMs need to...
- 03:44 AM Bug #490 (Closed): State diagram documentation seems incmplete
- The state diagram (http://opennebula.org/_detail/documentation:rel2.0:states.png?id=documentation%3Arel2.0%3Avm_guide...
- 03:28 AM Bug #350: Core method saveas should check VM consistency
- regarding (1), I don't think the image should be deleted; it may contain work which has not been saved otherwise. May...
- 06:07 PM Feature #488 (Closed): Let Objects (Images, VNets) repeat names
- Some users have asked to have different images with the same name.
We'll provide a generic approach for both Image...
- 05:32 PM Feature #487 (Closed): VM Templates Repository
- OpenNebula's VMs are defined with plain-text template files, which have to be managed manually by the users.
- 03:45 PM Bug #486 (Closed): KVM emulator should be a variable
- Now is hardcoded:
file << "\t\t<emulator>/usr/bin/kvm</emulator>" << endl;
reported by email@example.com...
- 05:09 PM Bug #484: VM Deployment Fails with NFS drivers
- Check if this explanation works for you http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/445#note-4
- 04:13 PM Bug #485: OpenNebula crashes if username containing space is used when an authorization module is...
- If they are escaped internally in such a way that the username is unambiguous then it should be fine. It would have ...
- 03:48 PM Bug #485: OpenNebula crashes if username containing space is used when an authorization module is...
- Escaping the spaces is a solution or you need the user to have the spaces?
- 03:17 PM Bug #485 (Closed): OpenNebula crashes if username containing space is used when an authorization ...
- The authorization module appears to hang when given a user name which contains spaces, eventually causing the OpenNeb...
- 12:48 AM Feature #482: Installation of client utilities
- Hi Carlos,
My current plan for 2.2 is to :
# add new library package "libopennebula-ruby" with...
- 10:59 PM Bug #462 (Closed): breakage when using non-US locales
- 10:59 PM Bug #467 (Closed): Set language to english before running commands
- 07:35 PM Bug #484 (Closed): VM Deployment Fails with NFS drivers
- Symptoms: oned creates the image and the context in /var/lib/one instead of the shared directory /srv/cloud/one/var/i...
- 12:44 PM Feature #482: Installation of client utilities
- Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:
> That's something that matters to me (and Debian users) for next OpenNebula release.
- 12:43 PM Bug #483 (Closed): Host empty name should not be allowed
- OpenNebula core should not allow empty Host names...
- 03:25 AM Request #468: PHP application on ONE Cloud
- There is this project: http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/management-console/
It tries to provide a web interface to...
- 07:23 PM Feature #482: Installation of client utilities
That's something that matters to me (and Debian users) for next OpenNebula release.
I'm planning to implement...
- 03:10 PM Bug #481: IM driver not reporting free mem
- Due to libvirt not reporting back free mem, and the infeasibility of running probes in the ESX servers, we are going ...
- 05:46 PM Feature #482: Installation of client utilities
- it will be more good to have client util CLI, ec2, occi etc as rpm, .deb binaries
- 11:34 AM Bug #466 (Closed): Update ubuntu context scripts
- 06:11 PM Bug #445 (Closed): Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- 05:57 PM Bug #445: Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- VM_DIR means where in the nodes /var/lib/one is mounted. If that is the case in 10.0.1.1:/opt/cloud_share/vms you cou...
- 05:49 PM Feature #482 (Closed): Installation of client utilities
- OpenNebula's install.sh script lets you install either the ec2 or occi client utilities.
There should be an option...
- 04:19 PM Bug #447: If mkfs is not found, image files are left in the repository
- Apart from the original bug, another one was found and solved:
Image templates with a non-existing path were left in...
- 06:32 PM Bug #481 (Closed): IM driver not reporting free mem
- Thus scheduling is not working properly for VMware installs. Reported by Luigi Fortunati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 06:32 PM Feature #404 (Closed): Virtual Network Modification
- 04:33 PM Feature #474 (Closed): Add/Remove Leases from a Fixed Virtual Network
- 12:35 PM Bug #445 (Assigned): Problem with tm_common.sh(fix_paths)
- 12:29 PM Feature #478 (Closed): Install Hooks in remotes
- As the hook already copies this and there will not be a significant performance
- 12:00 PM Feature #478 (Closed): Install Hooks in remotes
- As remotes dir is automatically distributed by the IM drivers, putting the hooks there will ease its distribution.
- 05:51 PM Feature #419 (Closed): SELECT * in database
- This is now in master. Thanks for your suggestion :)
- 11:52 AM Bug #466 (Assigned): Update ubuntu context scripts
- Needs to include README and some fixes in the scripts provided
- 11:15 PM Bug #451 (Closed): Discrepancy in status codes returned by the API when getting and deleting a ne...
- Changes in one-2.0 and master. Thanks for the feedback!
- 11:14 PM Bug #461 (Closed): oneauth missing require 'yaml'
- changes in master and one-2.0. Thanks for the patch ;)
- 06:36 PM Bug #388: KVM probes do not get correct memory information
- Applied to one-2.0 and master
- 11:43 AM Bug #477 (Closed): Incorrect error message
- On creation of new virtual machine, whenever using other user's private vnet, error message says:...
- 11:32 AM Feature #476: Add OpenVSwitch management
- Hi Patrice,
We've been looking into this... IMHO the basic configuration of OpenVStiwch should be supported out-of...
- 09:25 AM Feature #476 (Closed): Add OpenVSwitch management
Did you consider adding OpenVSwitch management to OpenNebula features?
Linux bridge works fine but a multi-...
- 06:04 PM Feature #455 (Closed): VM in a FAILED state can be moved to PENDING or HOLD
- changes are in master
- 06:04 PM Feature #457 (Closed): Hooks for Host states
- Changes are in master
- 06:27 PM Feature #474 (Closed): Add/Remove Leases from a Fixed Virtual Network
- Two new operations will be made available to obtain this:
add_lease ( vnet, lease ) --> will check that is not pre...
- 11:35 PM Bug #467: Set language to english before running commands
- Instead of parsing programs output in bash script better idea is to use libvirt and xen api. For example /var/tmp/one...
Also available in: Atom