From 04/08/2011 to 05/07/2011
- 09:48 PM Feature #591: DB Versioning and migration tool
I don't know what's current status of this feature request, so please excuse me if my remarks are already spec...
- 09:32 PM Revision b9c8fd89 (one): feature #523: Make all fs scripts source fsrc
- 09:30 PM Revision f2c04245 (one): feature #523: Fixes some minor bugs for the fs drivers, and initialize s...
- 09:29 PM Revision 76b78615 (one): feature #523: Fix tests for the new image drivers
- 09:29 PM Revision c08ac997 (one): feature #523b: Add new files to installer
- 12:49 AM Revision 96f26468 (one): feature #523: Image repository is now decopled from storage backend. Sou...
- 12:44 AM Feature #523 (Assigned): Improved Image Repository Management
- Reopen this bug to make the image repository more independent of the underlying storage backend.
- 12:06 AM Bug #559 (Closed): Custom Disk and Network attributes shouldn't be overwritten
- Ready in master
- 12:05 AM Feature #589 (Closed): [patch] Add support for LibVirt network-filter
- This is now ready in master. I've extended the functionality with:
* You can now set any filter to the interface as:...
- 11:55 PM Revision e050429a (one): feature #589: Add support for filter option in KVM driver
- 09:32 PM Feature #619 (Closed): Don't hardcode the path to ssh private key in oneauth
- The 'oneauth' command currently hardcodes the location of the SSH private key file to $HOME/.ssh/id_rsa. This may ca...
- 07:47 PM Revision 4bf3dea1 (one): feature #559: Preserve DISK attributes when using the image repository
- 07:23 PM Revision 0722f4c9 (one): bug: Updates Image drivers to the new OpenNebulaDriver class
- 06:41 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- Though I made my changes against the head, I am sure they will apply to the new feature-521 branch. When you have com...
- 06:34 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- Here are the patches with the changes as described in my last update. To specify the host or service cert and key, an...
- 05:54 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- I have created the branch feature-521 branch for this feature code. I will add your patches to it an also our changes...
- 03:54 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- We can open a branch for these developments and we can also help you on integrating these features in the main codeba...
- 06:36 PM Revision 9429b033 (one): feature #559: preserve custom NIC attributes
- 04:53 PM Revision b7febc83 (one): Bug #408: Better MySQL bootstrap, and fix vm_template tests
- 04:23 PM Feature #612 (Closed): When a quota is reached requesting a VM, the error message should be more ...
- 04:14 PM Revision 7aacd86c (one): Bug #408: Fix compilation when mysql flag is set to 'no'
- 03:06 PM Revision 27977b91 (one): Bug #408: reconnect to MySQL server when connection fails
- 12:59 PM Revision b218c52a (one): bug #597: Tentative solution
- (cherry picked from commit 14db7b5f8d0b2ed8224c97920df261bb2b047508)
- 12:59 PM Revision 91c9c9f1 (one): Merge branch 'one-2.2' of git.opennebula.org:one into one-2.2
- 12:58 PM Revision 14db7b5f (one): bug #597: Tentative solution
- 09:16 AM Request #618 (Closed): econe EC2_SECRET_KEY sha1 instead of plain
- The euca and ElasticFox EC2_SECRET_KEY value is set to the sha1 OpenNebula password. On the other hand the econe tool...
- 08:50 PM Revision 0e88d424 (one): bug #617: impossible condition in the ebtables hook
- 08:47 PM Bug #617 (Closed): impossible condition in the ebtables hook
- As reported by Frédéric Dreier, the ebtables hook is not working because of an impossible condition:
- 05:09 PM Feature #591: DB Versioning and migration tool
- Needs testing and documentation.
- 04:55 PM Revision 97bf19d0 (one): Feature #591: Better core bootstrap. Upgrade process done. New functiona...
- 04:35 PM Bug #616 (Closed): install.sh fails to uninstall some files in system-wide mode
- 04:09 PM Bug #615 (Closed): onevm shows a stopped VM assigned to a Host
- After a 'onevm stop' action over a VM, that VM is shown to be deployed in the Host it was running.
This is wrong s...
- 04:09 PM Revision 3c3b2e98 (one): feature #575: bug in exec_and_log
- 04:09 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- * I'll work on replacing the detection of the host_signed check with a configuration parameter.
* In the cloud layer...
- 02:33 PM Backlog #614 (Closed): Supply a ganglia module for monitoring without using cron+gmetric
Currently ganglia monitoring is supposed to be pushed
into gmond via a cron job calling gmetric. It would be...
- 01:07 PM Revision 795dc660 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 01:07 PM Revision b949d887 (one): Fix typo
- (cherry picked from commit d06a7a90bd069b99039ade623f16dbf0dfde24d4)
- 01:07 PM Revision a07b8e4b (one): Merge branch 'one-2.2' of git.opennebula.org:one into one-2.2
- 01:06 PM Revision d06a7a90 (one): Fix typo
- 12:41 PM Feature #612: When a quota is reached requesting a VM, the error message should be more explicit
- Now quota violations return messages similar to this one:
Cpu quota exceeded (Quota: 20.0, Used: 43.5). Memory quo...
- 10:55 AM Feature #612 (Closed): When a quota is reached requesting a VM, the error message should be more ...
- Reported by Marc-Elian Begin:
> When a quota is reached requesting a new VM the error message is:
- 11:11 AM Bug #613 (Closed): Changing default -vga parameter given to KVM
- From Aaron Baer email@example.com
Is there currently a preferred method for passing a new option to the defa...
- 10:57 AM Revision 876ecf8a (one): feature #612: Added meaningful error messages on quota violations
- 04:42 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- Thanks for your contribution, we feel that this functionality is really nice and we feel it is better to add it to th...
- 02:22 PM Revision c8df2e9a (one): Add comments to the VNC implementation
- 02:12 PM Revision 93f842bf (one): Feature 564: Several tweaks.
- Needed to introduce a delay so the proxy server has enough time to start up.
- 02:12 PM Revision 6509e422 (one): Feature #564 : Sunstone Server VNC code refactoring
- 02:12 PM Revision d9755480 (one): Feature #564: Moved VNC server-side to lib/vendor so its not publicly ac...
- 02:12 PM Revision 02bec936 (one): Feature #564: Update vnc server and client side.
- Server side: corrected path to vnc proxy script. Enabled returning the proxy details when we believe it is running, i...
- 02:12 PM Revision 5fcb9de8 (one): Feature #564: Added noVNC and most of the client-side code to support a ...
- 02:12 PM Revision b085ae95 (one): Feature #564: VNC ready for testing.
- Added startvnc and stopvnc operations to the server and the opennebula.js so it looks like any other Sunstone action....
- 01:40 PM Bug #611 (Closed): VMware Disk driver shouldn't have a mandatory default value
- It poses problems with VMware server, although it is fine with ESX.
From antoni artigues firstname.lastname@example.org
- 01:13 PM Backlog #605: Make mm_sched behave more like a daemon
- After looking over other parts of the OpenNebula code, in particular the /usr/bin/one script, this is what I would re...
- 11:35 AM Backlog #605: Make mm_sched behave more like a daemon
I just moved this from feature to request instead of closing it.
- 10:42 AM Revision 23a97b16 (one): feature 476: ebtables rules. Collect network and domid information in xen
- 08:24 AM Feature #610 (Closed): Check if Sunstone port is being used by a different service
- Find out whether the chosen port is being used and do not try to bind it in that case.
- 08:23 AM Bug #609 (Closed): Add gem bin/ folder to PATH by default in Sunstone
- Some distros like Ubuntu won't do this, so starting up the server fails with "rackup not found". A wrapper taking car...
- 06:48 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- Please use this for the x509_auth.rb patch, instead of the one included in the latest tarball.
- 04:48 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- I updated a few of the patches so that they could be a applied to the current head. They also apply to the current 2....
- 04:14 PM Revision a6245730 (one): feature #476: abstraction class for network management in hooks
- 02:48 PM Backlog #605: Make mm_sched behave more like a daemon
- On second thought, this patch needs work. Doesn't look like I can close my own issues, though.
- 01:10 PM Bug #590: Image registration time in Sunstone not corresponding to CLI times
- Added patch. Caused by getMonth() function returning an integer between 0 (january) and 11(dec).
- 12:56 PM Bug #608 (Closed): Sunstone show "undefined" when image is in lock state
- Added patch
- 10:12 AM Feature #607 (Closed): Add edit option to object's internal templates
- It would be useful to add the ability to replace the whole template for some objects.
This way users could edit exis...
- 03:00 PM Backlog #605 (Pending): Make mm_sched behave more like a daemon
- This patch makes mm_sched behave more like a typical Unix server:
- It will auto-background by default.
- It prov...
- 11:20 PM Feature #602 (Closed): Improve Ranged/Fixed Network definition
- This came up from a thread in a user mailing list. The proposal from Lars Kellogg-Stedman will address the following ...
- 05:59 PM Feature #584: Sunstone Host monitoring confusing "init"
- Hi, i have simplified the host status column so it looks like the cli, basicly showing ON,OFF,ERROR. The full status ...
- 05:48 PM Bug #586: Sunstone add Disk type/source/size/format relations
- Added patch to follow the indicated visibility for the fields in the wizards.
- 05:22 PM Bug #587: Select items should be added if user is owner, whether they are published or not
- Added patch to correct current misbehavior.
- 04:59 PM Revision 8510fa56 (one): Feature #591: New onedb command. Core detects wrong DB versions.
- 04:51 PM Feature #601: Add custom variables to sunstone wizard
- Attached path to be applied in master
- 02:51 PM Feature #498 (Closed): Add VMWare hypervisor wizard in Sunstone
- 11:14 PM Revision c3b07bef (one): feature #476: draft of vlan hook
- 11:14 PM Revision d5ddaea4 (one): feature #575: bug in script log function
- 11:14 PM Revision 04352b33 (one): feature #575: bug in run_probes, cannot user exec_and_log
- 09:31 PM Feature #601 (Closed): Add custom variables to sunstone wizard
- Allow users to add their own custom variables to the wizard-made templates.
- 09:30 PM Feature #600 (Closed): Auto-scape " in the requirements/rank fields
- 05:54 PM Bug #582: no error message if mysql used on version compiled without mysql support
- I should have been more precise. There is no message when starting via the init.d script as the stderr/stdout are ea...
- 04:18 PM Bug #582: no error message if mysql used on version compiled without mysql support
I can not reproduce this:
* OpenNebula compiled with ...
- 04:33 PM Feature #384 (Closed): Add network groups
- 04:24 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- This is for the next release. THANKS FOR THIS CONTRIBUTION! :)
- 04:23 PM Bug #559: Custom Disk and Network attributes shouldn't be overwritten
- This only happens when using the Image repository.
- 04:22 PM Feature #553: Add cache option to disk definition.
The patch seems ok. Thanks for this :) I've schedule this feature for the next release
- 04:19 PM Bug #580 (Closed): -bash: oneimage: command not found
- Check your installation and PATH
- 04:17 PM Revision cd6662d4 (one): feature #575: bug in script log function
- 04:05 PM Bug #579 (Closed): Error: mkfs Image: in mkfs command. when mkfs is not in $PATH
I am closing this as the backend of the ImageRepository has been rewritten to use a driver architecture. You c...
- 04:01 PM Feature #589: [patch] Add support for LibVirt network-filter
- Hi, this makes sense, thanks for the patch!. This will only support predefined filter rules as described in http://li...
- 03:53 PM Feature #595: Support locally initiated migration
- OK Thanks for the patch, this is scheduled for the next release.
Thanks again for the contribution :)
- 02:30 PM Revision fd82af73 (one): feature #575: bug in run_probes, cannot user exec_and_log
- 11:39 AM Revision fd20b210 (one): Merge branch 'feature-575'
- 11:14 AM Request #599 (Closed): Support one_auth operations in Sunstone
- User requests to support the quota set operation on Sunstone. Could be integrated in the users tab plugin.
- 10:55 AM Bug #598 (Closed): Units of size of storage reported differently from value set
- From Eilidh Troup <email@example.com>
When using the OCCI interface, the SIZE of a DATABLOCK storage is c...
- 10:26 AM Bug #597 (Closed): Bug in XMLUtils when not using the NOKOGIRI gem
- line 116 of $ONE_LOCATION/lib/ruby/OpenNebula/XMLUtils.rb fails, wrong call to the each function, as seen on http://w...
- 11:53 PM Bug #596 (Closed): install.sh does not copy vmm_sh conf files
- Conf files for kvm and xen are not copied in vmm_sh
- 10:56 PM Bug #594: failed to restart vm
- I get an error when trying to resubmit the failed VM:
Wed Apr 27 22:53:01 2011 [TM][D]: Message received: LOG - 2 ...
- 10:50 PM Bug #594: failed to restart vm
- It seems to appear only when I kill the process on the node, restart OpenNebula on controller, wait VM to be set in "...
- 09:45 AM Bug #594 (Closed): failed to restart vm
- After a reboot, openenbula failed to restart a VM.
Wed Apr 27 09:25:05 2011 [ReM][D]: VirtualMachine...
- 08:56 PM Revision f386c240 (one): Changed kvm protocol for migrations to qemu+ssh
- (cherry picked from commit f9e13800e73bddc44fb29e362a2f1caa2ac5f85a)
- 08:55 PM Revision f9e13800 (one): Changed kvm protocol for migrations to qemu+ssh
- 08:06 PM Feature #595 (Closed): Support locally initiated migration
- The security model we have adopted for our environment does not permit ssh connectivity between the hosts in our VM c...
- 05:51 PM Revision 6e90107d (one): feature #575: run_probes now uses exec_and_log
- 04:38 PM Revision f8a81bdd (one): Merge branch 'feature-575' of git.opennebula.org:one into feature-575
- 04:38 PM Revision 5925c892 (one): feature #575: Add error messages from IM to Host Template
- 02:53 PM Revision d27bc616 (one): feature #575: added error messages to image mad scripts
- 10:53 AM Revision 0513a980 (one): feature #575: added error messages to tm ssh and nfs
- 10:11 AM Revision f41f12f1 (one): feature #575: changed vmm remotes to use exec_and_log
- 10:02 AM Revision 5fa3006a (one): feature #575: exec_and_log function accepts a user defined error message
- 07:08 PM Revision 9ddf1b5f (one): feature #575: Added error messages to vmm scripts
- 03:15 PM Bug #593 (Closed): VMware Addon installer should copy on the var directory as well
- It doesn't now and leads to malfunction.
- 01:53 PM Revision 329de4a1 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 01:53 PM Revision 16332042 (one): Merge branch 'feature-498'
- 01:42 PM Feature #565 (Closed): Support onetemplate command in sunstone
- 01:40 PM Revision 9ce34ecf (one): Merge branch 'feature-565'
- 01:37 PM Feature #487 (Closed): VM Templates Repository
- 01:36 PM Revision c1e544e3 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 01:35 PM Revision ba6c8e8e (one): Merge branch 'feature-487'
- 01:29 PM Bug #592 (Closed): Save_as failure creates an empty image
- If the save_as fails the image should not be created in the following cases:
'Using save_as on a VirtualMachine sh...
- 11:15 AM Feature #591 (Closed): DB Versioning and migration tool
- The DB will have a new table with information about the OpenNebula version it is ready for, and possibly other contro...
- 10:13 AM Bug #590 (Closed): Image registration time in Sunstone not corresponding to CLI times
- Reported by user on IRC. Maybe an issue with the time conversions:
8:28:32 PM sneumann: Hm, sunstone is getting so...
- 09:36 AM Feature #589 (Closed): [patch] Add support for LibVirt network-filter
I like Opennebula hooks to add some ebtables entries. But I prefer to use Libvirt network filters, they are more...
- 09:30 AM Feature #553: Add cache option to disk definition.
- Here's the patch :
Edit src/vmm/LibVirtDriverKVM.cc, add around line 56...
- 09:23 AM Feature #513: Username variable in CONTEXT
- Here is a small patch that will provide context.sh with the UserID of the person who created the VM :
- 10:33 PM Revision 4b2f4225 (one): Feature #498: Fixed some typos, enabled CPU parametre.
- 10:33 PM Revision 1802e9e0 (one): Feature #498: Enable placement options for vmware tab.
- 05:29 PM Feature #588 (Closed): Ability to specify boot order for VM
- Opennebula should provide ability to specify boot order of VM as part of VM creation template. Boot order option is a...
- 05:01 PM Bug #587 (Closed): Select items should be added if user is owner, whether they are published or not
- right now items (images, vnets) need to be published before they can be selected.
Then selects should be updated w...
- 05:00 PM Bug #586 (Closed): Sunstone add Disk type/source/size/format relations
- It should be the following way:
floppy : SOURCE
swap : SIZE
fs : SIZE & FORMAT
- 04:26 PM Bug #585 (Closed): host_error.rb hook should use the -2 flag
- To acknowledge all the known VMs.
vms = VirtualMachinePool.new(client, -2)
- 07:55 AM Feature #584: Sunstone Host monitoring confusing "init"
- Hi, can you give any more details?
What do you mean by too often? Does it switch from MONITORED or MONITORING stat...
- 10:08 PM Feature #584 (Closed): Sunstone Host monitoring confusing "init"
sunstone shows hosts in the "hosts and clusters" view
too often in the "init" state, where onehost shows them...
- 11:19 PM Revision 9c0fcc97 (one): feature #575: Fix wrong stream while printing error in HookManager. Cha...
- 11:06 PM Revision 5dc7b686 (one): Fix compilation warnings with gcc4.6
- 11:05 PM Revision 4929de32 (one): feature #575: Error message is now a vector attribute
- 10:39 PM Revision dfc858a2 (one): Fix scons tests for xml-rpc-c with gcc 4.6
- 09:37 PM Bug #583 (Closed): onehost sync does not work
- That is the supposed behavior, the scripts will be propagated the next time the host is monitored.
- 10:38 PM Bug #583 (Closed): onehost sync does not work
- This has been reported earlier and has been fixed and closed.
I don't know h...
- 10:35 PM Bug #444: Sync is not working
- I am running one-2.2 and "onehost sync" still does nothing to after I make changes to $ONE_LOCATIOIN/var/remotes
- 09:34 AM Revision d605eb3e (one): Feature #498: Added vmware wizard. To be tested.
- 09:33 AM Revision e286dc9e (one): Merge branch 'feature-565' into feature-498
- 09:31 AM Revision 49c78d7b (one): Feature #565: Added templates tab
- Added the plugin for the templates tab. It is not finished. Handling the
creation of templates is still misssing. Add...
- 09:31 AM Revision 7bbf3ae9 (one): Feature #565: VM creation - template creation
- Finished converting VM creation into template creation. Added a dialog to
create a VM given a name and a template. Mo...
- 09:31 AM Revision fbbb83fb (one): Feature #565: Fix bugs in the template support.
- 09:31 AM Revision 4a6f711a (one): Feature #565: Removed hack after xml fix in the onetemplate branch.
- 09:31 AM Revision 9b63d5c3 (one): Feature #565: Added template server support.
- It is untested...
- 09:31 AM Revision f9cc3bdb (one): Feature #565: Fixed opennebula.js list vmtemplate resource
- 09:31 AM Revision a50ad994 (one): Feature #565: Added template operations in opennebula.js
- 06:31 PM Bug #582 (Closed): no error message if mysql used on version compiled without mysql support
- If one tries to use mysql on a version compiled without mysql support, the server simply dies with to messages to the...
- 07:43 AM Feature #581: Better support for EC2 availability zones
- Just realized I should have posted this as a "Request" instead of "Feature". Sorry.
Anyway, attached is a small pa...
- 04:01 PM Feature #581 (Closed): Better support for EC2 availability zones
- The suggested multi-availability zone / EC2 site configuration does not seem to work well with EC2 compatible clouds ...
- 07:34 AM Bug #580 (Closed): -bash: oneimage: command not found
I installed opennebula, and tried to run oneimage command to register the image on UBUNTU(9.04) host but got ...
- 05:56 PM Revision bcbcadd9 (one): feature #575: added severities to log messages
- 04:39 PM Revision a931140e (one): feature #575: bug in local_command
- 03:07 PM Revision f7af51a1 (one): Merge branch 'one-2.2' of git.opennebula.org:one into one-2.2
- 03:07 PM Revision ac3dc1ec (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 03:06 PM Revision 2f354aa3 (one): Refine CONTEXT support for VMware
- (cherry picked from commit 770508df0582171f12fd1a47adc99d24bb5b3abd)
- 03:05 PM Revision 770508df (one): Refine CONTEXT support for VMware
- 01:28 PM Bug #579 (Closed): Error: mkfs Image: in mkfs command. when mkfs is not in $PATH
- On Debian host, where user $PATH doesn't include /sbin, when a try to register a datablock image, command fail with:
- 01:16 PM Feature #578: Instanciate multiple copies of a VM at once in sunstone
- It a nice idea thanks!. I will have a look to that.
- 12:51 PM Feature #578 (Closed): Instanciate multiple copies of a VM at once in sunstone
It'd be great if both "onevm create" and sunstone could instanciate
nnn copies of a VM with a single command...
- 12:50 PM Feature #577 (Closed): Instanciate multiple copies of a VM at once in onevm
It'd be great if both "onevm create" and sunstone could instanciate
nnn copies of a VM with a single command...
- 12:05 PM Bug #567: Vmm polling error - Error monitoring VM, Error executing sudo /usr/sbin/xentop -bi2
- I have the same issue with Xen 4 on debian. The proposed fix works for me.
There's another small issue : if an exc...
- 09:17 AM Bug #567: Vmm polling error - Error monitoring VM, Error executing sudo /usr/sbin/xentop -bi2
- 09:13 AM Bug #567 (Assigned): Vmm polling error - Error monitoring VM, Error executing sudo /usr/sbin/xent...
- OpenNebula was tested with 3.x series of Xen so there could be some problems with Xen 4.0. Could you send use the out...
- 09:05 AM Bug #567: Vmm polling error - Error monitoring VM, Error executing sudo /usr/sbin/xentop -bi2
- Is anyone else encountering similar problems? Or is just my setup giving different output from xentop and causing par...
- 11:59 PM Revision 57f652a3 (one): feature #575: only add error messages if they are not empty
- 11:51 PM Revision db8aa7f5 (one): feature #575: Improved log messages for drivers. Error string also propa...
- 10:49 PM Revision aebb1cd6 (one): feature #575: Support for TM drivers, also tyoe of log messages from the...
- 10:34 PM Revision cd163f2a (one): feature #575: Add error messages to VM templates (VMM part)
- 05:46 PM Revision bea18b11 (one): feature #575: Image drivers now uses scripts_common
- 04:44 PM Bug #576 (Closed): The core does not check monitoring data
- If the vmm_mad returns malformed monitoring data, the internal XML representation of the VM breaks.
This leads to ...
- 03:07 PM Revision 993a42be (one): Merge branch 'master' into feature-575
- 03:03 PM Revision d57c2595 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 03:01 PM Revision faff6589 (one): Merge branch 'feature-523'
- 11:10 PM Revision e246af0f (one): feature #575: Some refactor of opennebula drivers code. Command executio...
- 02:30 PM Bug #562 (Closed): Bug in Ganglia documentation
- Changed in both 2.2 and 2.4 documentation. Thanks
- 02:16 PM Bug #563 (Closed): Ganglia VM monitoring VMID bug
- 02:04 PM Bug #563: Ganglia VM monitoring VMID bug
- yes, I confirm the patch works on my RHEL-6 cluster. Thank you very much.
- 12:53 PM Bug #563: Ganglia VM monitoring VMID bug
- Could you check that it work with the latest patch in your infrastructure? I'm an testing it in my side.
- 12:41 PM Bug #563 (Assigned): Ganglia VM monitoring VMID bug
- It seems different version of libvirt return slightly different output. Making a patch to deal with both.
- 01:25 PM Bug #401 (Closed): Flaw in SConstruct file
- 01:24 PM Revision 3771d57d (one): bug #401: give special error message when mysql_config not found in SCon...
- 12:45 PM Revision 9b3ba5ce (one): bug #563: delete empty columns from virsh list output
- (cherry picked from commit 9f7b0864044abc146948f4e756810fae7ba83afb)
- 12:45 PM Revision 9f7b0864 (one): bug #563: delete empty columns from virsh list output
- 09:49 AM Revision dce87a9f (one): Feature #487: Change template pool XML root elem. to VMTEMPLATE_POOL, fo...
- 10:16 PM Revision 5a3408a6 (one): Log everything that comes from stderr(cherry picked from commit ba954f3b...
- 10:16 PM Revision d57afb14 (one): Added shell script library to remotes dir(cherry picked from commit 2a8a...
- 10:16 PM Revision 13167858 (one): Logging info now goes to stderr
- (cherry picked from commit 144dfcca02bc2b45d7f9e6f03cc33b9656f8e719)
- 10:15 PM Revision e23cf14f (one): Added error message parsing to im and vmm
- (cherry picked from commit ca5c0f09f0a7ce68d8c32dfe85731d11751d43d4)
- 10:15 PM Revision da63aaad (one): Moved get_error_message from TM to CommandManager
- (cherry picked from commit f038c2c36afd3b899da428698e7d5cd29d281747)
- 10:15 PM Revision c5d61293 (one): Moved common shell functions to scripts_common.sh
- This file will reside in lib/sh and somewhere in remotes dir. Still
have to figure out where in remotes will be insta...
- 10:03 PM Revision abe4ff68 (one): Merge branch 'feature-523' into feature-575
- 09:27 PM Feature #575: Improve Error Reporting
- These jira tickets are also related
- 09:25 PM Feature #575 (Closed): Improve Error Reporting
- This new feature will allow developers to effectively communicate errors to the user. As most of the operations are p...
- 09:06 PM Revision 10e85c65 (one): feature #523: compilation warning
- 03:44 PM Revision 2c6e6821 (one): feature #523: Minor changes: changed a if test and moved to unlock to er...
- 03:24 PM Feature #565: Support onetemplate command in sunstone
- Only some testing left
- 01:43 PM Revision e1f9fb3a (one): Bug #574: Fixes image deletion.
- 01:41 PM Bug #574 (Closed): Sunstone Image.delete action callback should not call Show
- 01:26 PM Bug #574 (Closed): Sunstone Image.delete action callback should not call Show
- It should call the deleteElement callback.
- 11:44 AM Feature #573 (Closed): Auto-include user plugins in Sunstone index.html
- When a user creates a plugin it should be auto-loaded by sunstone by linking it in the index.html file.
- 10:59 AM Feature #552: Add a user authenticate XML-RPC method
- The "one.user.info":http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.4:api#user_information method can be called with user_id...
- 09:04 PM Bug #572: Improve Exception choiche for Client class in Java OCA.
- This is initially scheduled for 2.4
- 05:27 PM Bug #572: Improve Exception choiche for Client class in Java OCA.
- I realized that Error does not extend Exception but Throwable. I switched to RuntimeException because you should not ...
- 05:16 PM Bug #572 (Closed): Improve Exception choiche for Client class in Java OCA.
- Peeking in the code, I discovered that the Client class throws it when
it does not find two mandatory resources, th...
- 05:37 PM Revision 9ef8c871 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 05:37 PM Revision 8fe9d178 (one): Feature #507: Update install.sh with new sunstone plugin files
- 04:46 PM Revision 3e4b2073 (one): Revert "Feature #552: XML-RPC Method one.user.authenticate added"
- This reverts commit 537253964636d2b63ca2ba1e87320c7f61349e35.
- 04:46 PM Revision 4fd6534a (one): Revert "Feature #552: XML-RPC method implementation"
- This reverts commit edb2ede58790da0ca1e833b2bbca244f60ee157b.
- 04:46 PM Revision ae7842fe (one): Revert "Feature #552: one.user.authenticate method now returns the User ID"
- This reverts commit fd6a54392bf26c1891620910b742ca8aa37ffba4.
- 04:44 PM Revision a5178b07 (one): Revert Feature #552 commits. This functionality will be provided by a ne...
- This reverts commit ec31ba2b51205d3ca15983d0c776b4641ff1cc1f.
- 04:14 PM Bug #571 (Closed): Documentation should advise to use the Host's NAME instead of HOSTNAME
- In OpenNebula's documentation we advise to use the HOSTNAME attribute for the REQUIREMENTS section of VMs.
But this ...
- 04:05 PM Revision 2ce40099 (one): Feature #523: Extra error checks for one.vm.savedisk XML-RPC method
- 02:41 PM Backlog #569 (Closed): Support for Nagios with the Information manager
- This answer needs of sysadmins in production data centers.
- 02:35 PM Revision 48e7a8cd (one): Feature #487: Java API: Helpers to allocate VMs from registered Templates
- 02:30 PM Revision f49a206a (one): Merge branch 'feature-523' into feature-487
- 02:20 PM Revision 92a74bd8 (one): Feature #523: Small oned.conf fix, Add ImageID to one.vm.savedisk XML-RP...
- 01:44 PM Revision 27f4e8c0 (one): Added script to push data from probes to ganglia
- (cherry picked from commit ddade2ec71efb5edbfb7ff10444489fb6cf7e1fa)
- 11:26 PM Revision 4d03fcc0 (one): feature #487: Keep key length short enough to fit in MySQL defaults
- 10:59 PM Revision 961820cf (one): feature #487: Get rid of merge method for VirtualMachineTemplates
- 09:55 PM Revision e678b190 (one): feature #487: Better get_template_contents (now clone_template)
- 08:52 PM Request #506: iSCSI SAN(Storage Area Network) Feature Request
- This is really interesting, any updates?
- 08:50 PM Feature #538: Multiple boot devices for VMs
- Thanks for the feedback, it seems totally reasonable. I moved this to feature and schedule in a future release.
- 06:59 PM Bug #568 (Closed): VM poll cannot handle multiple NICs
- The "$ONE_LOCATION/lib/remotes/vmm/kvm/poll --kvm" only supports VMs that has a single network interface.
If there a...
- 05:12 PM Revision 0e7331b7 (one): Feature #523: Bugfix, a pointer was being deleted twice
- 03:20 PM Bug #567 (Closed): Vmm polling error - Error monitoring VM, Error executing sudo /usr/sbin/xentop...
I have been playing around with OpenNebula 2.2 and Xen 4.0 hypervisors. The problem is that execution of the VMM...
- 02:34 PM Revision 99515999 (one): Features #487: VMTemplate code refactor, now it uses base class PoolObje...
- 02:11 PM Revision fdcca8a0 (one): Merge branch 'feature-523' into feature-487
- 01:18 PM Revision 056e80a8 (one): Feature #487: onevm CLI method to instantiate VMs from registered Templates
- 01:15 PM Revision f383ec5e (one): Fix typo, time consuming task
- (cherry picked from commit f4573d9d68d132389cbae32a9d78e823c86a4a0d)
- 01:15 PM Revision 14d2e9a9 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 01:14 PM Revision f4573d9d (one): Fix typo, time consuming task
- 10:45 AM Bug #566 (Closed): Pool Objects reuse deleted ids
- All Pool Objects have a unique ID called oid. This oid is auto-incremented from the last one found in the pool tables...
- 06:57 AM Feature #565 (Closed): Support onetemplate command in sunstone
- Add a new plugin that gives support to this command (list, edit, use templates).
- 06:56 AM Feature #564 (Closed): Support VNC sessions from the Sunstone interface
- User from community points out that it would be if we can open a VNC session to VMs from Sunstone. Implementation wou...
Also available in: Atom