From 06/06/2011 to 07/05/2011
- 08:00 PM Bug #702: oned crashed
- I should also update that I ran the same test against ONE-2.2.1 and found no problem at all.
- 06:04 PM Bug #702: oned crashed
- Hi there,
Here is the code I used to reproduce the crash....
- 07:13 PM Feature #476: Add OpenVSwitch management
- Hi, in fact there is another patch needed to bring up the newly created bridge device....
- 10:47 AM Feature #476: Add OpenVSwitch management
- Thanks Shi Jin for reporting that bug. Your patch has been applied.
- 05:30 PM Bug #596 (Closed): install.sh does not copy vmm_sh conf files
- Now there's only one driver (vmm_exec) instead of sh and ssh and all the config files are copied in vmm_exec.
- 04:56 PM Feature #577 (Closed): Instanciate multiple copies of a VM at once in onevm
- Added -m argument (multiple) to onevm create.
- 09:06 AM Bug #706 (Closed): DEFAULT_DEVICE_PREFIX in oned.conf doesn't work
- You can just set the default device prefix it in the DISK section of the VM
- 09:06 AM Bug #705 (Closed): Sunstone: no such file to load -- HostMonitor.rb (LoadError)
- For me too. Will close the issue
- 08:19 AM Bug #705: Sunstone: no such file to load -- HostMonitor.rb (LoadError)
- Works for me
- 11:17 PM Bug #702: oned crashed
I am still trying to find exactly which XML-RPC call is causing the crash since there are so many calls.
- 09:47 PM Feature #476: Add OpenVSwitch management
- Hi there,
I found that on RHEL-6.1, the vlan device and the bridge device are in the DOWN state when they are crea...
- 01:35 PM Bug #705: Sunstone: no such file to load -- HostMonitor.rb (LoadError)
Own's directory was not added to the require path in the runOneMonitor.rb script. It should be fixed now in ma...
- 10:26 AM Bug #705: Sunstone: no such file to load -- HostMonitor.rb (LoadError)
As a workaround, one can modify ruby environment variable to allow ruby to search in the right place.
- 11:35 AM Feature #575 (Closed): Improve Error Reporting
- 07:33 AM Bug #705 (Closed): Sunstone: no such file to load -- HostMonitor.rb (LoadError)
If not run from$ONE_LOCATION/lib/sunstone/share/OneMonitor, "sunstone-server start" gives an error message abou...
- 11:49 AM Feature #595 (Closed): Support locally initiated migration
- 11:45 AM Bug #701 (Closed): default oned.conf im_kvm problem adding host
- 11:44 AM Bug #701: default oned.conf im_kvm problem adding host
- There was some argument handling code left in the wrapper that don't belong there anymore. Should be fixed with 0912dd6.
- 10:50 AM Bug #704 (Closed): CLI: If the configuration file is malformed, use default
- 08:43 AM Feature #687: Implement an ACL engine
- Right now an ACL can grant CREATE rights to some users, and that applies to new objects in any group.
I'm attaching ...
- 06:03 PM Feature #653: Resources can only be referenced by their ID
- Justin Cinkelj wrote:
> - Should 'one* create' commands return ID to simplify usage?
You can add @-v@ argument t...
- 05:47 PM Feature #653: Resources can only be referenced by their ID
- Also, when creating new VNET with 'onevnet', its ID is not returned. So it is required to search for it.
- I thin...
- 04:51 PM Feature #653: Resources can only be referenced by their ID
- My comment on this is that the use of NETWORK_ID is probably suitable for a production environment but during a dev...
- 05:40 PM Bug #703 (Closed): Unable to load vmm_ec2: MAD did not answer INIT command
- 03:21 PM Bug #703: Unable to load vmm_ec2: MAD did not answer INIT command
- There was a bug caused by the changes made to the driver libraries. Should be fixed with 59291f95.
- 03:02 PM Feature #595: Support locally initiated migration
- Local migration script is added in 867ae0f. The way to specify the local migration is with arguments:...
- 10:43 PM Bug #702: oned crashed
- Shi Jin wrote:
> The crash does not happen if I simply using the onevm CLI. It happens when I use our o...
- 08:44 PM Bug #702: oned crashed
Here is the RHEL-6.1 box detailed information....
- 05:17 PM Bug #702: oned crashed
can you post your OS details and xmlrpc package versions? Do you know if a particular operation is causing thi...
- 12:37 PM Bug #703 (Closed): Unable to load vmm_ec2: MAD did not answer INIT command
Unable to load the vmm_ec2 driver with the current master branch (pulled today).
Message in oned.log
- 11:19 AM Feature #589: [patch] Add support for LibVirt network-filter
- The new link,
Currently, there are no plans to backport...
- 04:55 AM Feature #589: [patch] Add support for LibVirt network-filter
- Sorry this line was shown as quotes. So I am pasting again as text.
> Also this is now documented in the KVM driver ...
- 04:52 AM Feature #589: [patch] Add support for LibVirt network-filter
> Also this is now documented in the KVM driver guide http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.4:kvmg?&#nic
- 08:12 PM Bug #702 (Closed): oned crashed
- This is the latest master code built with MySQL.
[cloudadmin@devcloud spectrumVisor]$ one*** glibc detected *** /v...
- 07:32 PM Bug #701 (Closed): default oned.conf im_kvm problem adding host
I am testing the latest master code.
I got error adding a host with im_kvm with error
@syntax error, unexp...
- 09:48 AM Bug #630: IM ssh driver fails to report poll error if the host is unreachable
- It also does not give error when the remotes directory is not there:...
- 05:16 PM Feature #700 (Closed): Specify VLAN_ID
- * Core updated to support VLAN_ID
* Hooks updated to support VLAN_ID
* New tests for this attribute
- 02:12 PM Feature #700 (Closed): Specify VLAN_ID
- The network templates should support an optional tag "VLAN_ID" which will force a specific VLAN ID to be used by netw...
- 10:33 AM Feature #699 (Closed): Update EC2 small.erb file defining Networks by ID instead of NAME
- 10:27 AM Bug #698 (Closed): Merging #Feature 573 broke #Feature 548 (sunstone location independant)
- Patch suggested by Patrice Lachance applied. Thanks for reporting this.
- 06:34 AM Bug #698 (Closed): Merging #Feature 573 broke #Feature 548 (sunstone location independant)
- It seems that merging branch Feature #573 broke Feature #548.
After merging, file src/sunstone/views/index.erb loa...
- 03:45 PM Bug #697 (Closed): Remove duplicated functionality in OCA
- Client definitions are duplicated in <resource>Pool and Pool
@ @client = client @
- 03:34 PM Feature #696: New component for accounting and monitoring
- NET_TX, NET_RX and Virtual Machine metrics should be stored in the HISTORY section in each new SEQ
- 03:32 PM Feature #696: New component for accounting and monitoring
- vm.info should include the full HISTORY of the Virtual Machine
- 11:57 AM Feature #696 (Closed): New component for accounting and monitoring
- 02:32 PM Feature #573 (Closed): Auto-include user plugins in Sunstone index.html
- The functionality has been added
- 01:08 PM Feature #661 (Closed): Refactor the CLI
- Changes in master, ready for 3.0
- 12:46 PM Bug #656 (Assigned): Xen poll script fails for some Xen versions
- 11:43 AM Feature #548 (Closed): make sunstone location independent (usefull for proxying)
- 10:13 PM Feature #589: [patch] Add support for LibVirt network-filter
- I agree but I just have a lot of templates to modify.
However, I found that if I put in $ONE_LOCATION/etc/vmm_exec/v...
- 09:33 PM Feature #589: [patch] Add support for LibVirt network-filter
- I dont see why it should be configurable on a per vnet basis instead of per VM. You would loose "granularity".
- 06:50 PM Feature #589: [patch] Add support for LibVirt network-filter
Is it possible to integrate the filter into the VNET definition so that any NIC using the VNET will automatica...
- 06:34 PM Bug #695 (Closed): False timeouts in authorization
- This problem has been seen when using the authorization plugin framework.
In the ActionManager loop, the thread ha...
- 08:55 AM Bug #691 (Closed): Hardcoded ssh protocol in transfer manager (tm_ln.sh) ?
- Dear ONE experts,
When configuring ONE configuration file for using the transfer manager to work with LVM (tm_lvm)...
- 08:25 AM Feature #548: make sunstone location independent (usefull for proxying)
- Looks good to me, although I haven't tested much neither. Thanks!
- 12:25 AM Feature #548: make sunstone location independent (usefull for proxying)
- Ok, I am attaching a new patch. I have got around the problematic redirects, fixed an image path that I had missed an...
- 11:40 AM Bug #690 (Closed): Wrong IM driver protocol
- As reported by David Villegas, the IM driver returns a "monitor" string when the core expects "MONITOR".
- 02:14 PM Feature #548: make sunstone location independent (usefull for proxying)
- Thanks a lot for your feedback, I will have a look. Had not much time to test so far
- 12:26 PM Feature #548: make sunstone location independent (usefull for proxying)
- Hi, I tested the current master branch with the patch applied and it does not work.
I configured Apache 2.2/mod_pr...
- 06:19 AM Feature #548: make sunstone location independent (usefull for proxying)
- ProxyPass /one/ http://cloud00.mif:3633/
ProxyPassReverse /one/ http://cloud00.mif:3633/
- 01:33 PM Feature #689 (Closed): Adapt LDAP to new authZ/authN framework
- From the mailing list (Carlos A. firstname.lastname@example.org)
I have found 1 error in lib/mads/one_auth_mad.rb
- 12:32 PM Feature #548: make sunstone location independent (usefull for proxying)
Could you please post the reverse proxy configuration you tested with?
- 06:19 PM Feature #548: make sunstone location independent (usefull for proxying)
- Adding new patch for master in its current state
- 03:31 PM Request #688 (Closed): Ability to change column widths in command line output
- Perhaps also the ability to justify the column as well.
The "printf" style would probably work well.
e.g. # one...
- 10:01 AM Feature #687 (Closed): Implement an ACL engine
- This campaign will provide an ACL engine to authorize operations.
Each ACL rule will be formed by USER, RESOURCE...
- 05:07 PM Feature #564 (Closed): Support VNC sessions from the Sunstone interface
- 05:06 PM Feature #503 (Closed): Improve the dashboard
- 05:05 PM Feature #650 (Closed): Enable graphs in Sunstone
- 04:55 PM Bug #686 (Closed): Fix OneMonitor start/stop, logging with Sunstone
- 03:43 PM Bug #686 (Closed): Fix OneMonitor start/stop, logging with Sunstone
- The sunstone-server start script was broken and did not launch the onemonitor tool correctly. Additionally, some prob...
- 04:54 PM Bug #682: Sunstone: missing OneMonitor entry in install.sh
- Hi, these problems should be fixed now. Thanks for taking the time to report
- 03:40 PM Bug #685 (Closed): xmlrpc exceptions when getting pools of elements intensively
- Making many continious calls to extract pools of elements via OpenNebula ruby OCA throws...
- 09:04 PM Feature #684 (Closed): Improve multiple template wizard handling
- 06:01 PM Feature #684: Improve multiple template wizard handling
- Now each wizard customizes the form from one standard state.
- 04:05 PM Feature #684 (Closed): Improve multiple template wizard handling
- Switching among different wizards is a tricky process regarding fields getting enabled/disabled, mandatory parametres...
- 04:22 PM Bug #669 (Closed): "Confirm with select" dialogs auto close when tables are autorefreshed
- 01:19 PM Bug #672: Sunstone does not support extended ASCII characters inside the user password
- OpenNebula is saving special characters as scaped string in the datatables:
User "Ã±" becomes <NAME>ñ</NAME>
- 11:37 AM Feature #683 (Closed): RFC : Have a kernel/initrd/file repository
It would be nice to manage kernels and initrd files within OpenNebula
Use case : I have PV Xen machines. I ...
- 11:36 AM Bug #682 (Closed): Sunstone: missing OneMonitor entry in install.sh
The module OneMonitor is not installed by the install.sh script and the following message appears in $ONE_LO...
- 03:59 PM Bug #681 (Closed): OCCI server should handle better 500 and 404 errors
- 03:58 PM Bug #681 (Closed): OCCI server should handle better 500 and 404 errors
- Now, on execution timeout when asking ONE, it returns a 404, it should do a 500 and use 404 when the resource is not ...
- 01:35 PM Feature #680 (Closed): onehost sync should be handled by the core
- 10:46 AM Feature #407 (Closed): manage user groups
- I'm closing this issue since the functionality has been merged to master and tested.
I've also opened "another iss...
- 10:42 AM Request #679 (Closed): Add arbitrary data to any object
- Most of the resources have a template that can be edited to store arbitrary data, useful for plugins or external tool...
- 10:32 AM Bug #408 (Closed): if mysql is restarted, oned can't connect to mysql
- 09:10 AM Feature #673 (Closed): limit rate for a NIC
- Thanks, I hadn't noticed. Marking as duplicate of #665.
- 08:55 AM Feature #673: limit rate for a NIC
- I can't find a way to mark an issue as "dupplicate", but I had filed this over here : http://dev.opennebula.org/issue...
- 08:32 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- This patch replaces the solution of number 3 of the last patch (see above). Instead of signing the digest of multiple...
- 02:41 PM Bug #678 (Closed): Startup should create dir for pid file if it does not exists
- It is perfectly reasonable for a sysadmin to locate /var/run on a tmpfs, thus everything written will be deleted at r...
- 01:47 PM Bug #677 (Closed): Documentation is misleading
- The documentation at http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:plan advises the reader to use the useradd command as...
- 10:37 AM Bug #676 (Closed): VM suspend fails if done multiple times
- Suspend fails when the checkpoint file already exists. A different checkpoint file should be use each time a VM is su...
- 03:06 PM Bug #674 (Assigned): Debian init.d script fails to start oned
- 01:47 PM Bug #674 (Closed): Debian init.d script fails to start oned
- I had a problem lately. On boot, oned was not started. I had to log in as oneadmin to start it. The reason was that t...
- 02:38 PM Backlog #675 (Pending): Add enable/disable functionality for Templates
- 11:27 AM Feature #673 (Closed): limit rate for a NIC
- As reported by Vivien Bernet-Rollande:
> I have a use case where I need to be able to limit the upload rate of a V...
- 09:52 AM Bug #672 (Closed): Sunstone does not support extended ASCII characters inside the user password
- If the user password contains extended ASCII characters, the user is not able to log in (invalid username or password).
- 03:30 PM Bug #671 (Closed): NIC model in a xen machine
- 03:07 PM Bug #671 (Closed): NIC model in a xen machine
- As reported by Rubén Díez, the "model" NIC attribute is placed under the "type" attribute in the final deployment fil...
- 02:48 PM Bug #670 (Closed): Fix to a security vulnerability in context creation
- Fixed in Revision 12c418b3 and Revision 26532c4b.
- 02:47 PM Bug #670 (Closed): Fix to a security vulnerability in context creation
- It allows to retrieve any file accessible by oneadmin in the OCCI/ECONE server.
- 01:40 PM Bug #669 (Closed): "Confirm with select" dialogs auto close when tables are autorefreshed
- These type of dialogs in Sunstone close automaticly whenever an update is done to the DOM. Since table autorefresh is...
- 11:29 AM Backlog #665: Allow rate limiting of a VIF.
- The attached patch allows one to limit the upload network rate for a NIC.
- 04:39 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- Here are more patches. They fix these problems:
1. The use of service certificates is now supported in EC2Query an...
- 02:37 PM Bug #668 (Closed): Cancel action should execute standard epilog
- Cancel action executes an special epilog state that does not clean VM images nor executes hooks meant to be executed ...
Also available in: Atom