From 07/12/2011 to 08/10/2011
- 10:52 PM Bug #770 (Closed): Make ozones location independant (related to Feature #548)
ozones does not work behind a reverse proxy. It would be nice to change fixed '/' paths to relative ones, li...
- 10:48 PM Bug #769: Unable to start ozones-server with ruby 1.8.7 patchlevel 334
- Sorry, forgot to copy/paste message in log file...
DataObjects::URI.new with arguments is deprecated, use a Hash o...
- 09:32 PM Bug #769 (Closed): Unable to start ozones-server with ruby 1.8.7 patchlevel 334
Unable to start ozones-server with ruby 1.8.7 patchlevel 334
$ ozones-server start
Error executing /srv/...
- 01:44 PM Bug #768 (Closed): Synthax error in sunstone-server.conf
Just synchronized my tree with master and found a synthax error in $ONE_LOCATION/etc/sunstone-server.conf
- 09:34 AM Bug #767 (Closed): Error Mapping Floppy Disk
- As reported by Anoj Pillai <anojsp at gmail.com> in the users mailing list :...
- 09:10 AM Request #761: Multiple Groups
- Hi Keith,
Actually we designed the feature with multiple groups in mind, but then we decided to leave only one gro...
- 09:43 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- Yes in fact we do not hash if there are more than one ':' So basically we have now:
* user:passwd (this one is has...
- 09:22 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- That's good. I would note that in the current X509 code for a user the login is of the form
- 09:05 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- Thanks Ted, The external auth system is missing some parts in 3.0beta1 because of the new auth subsystem. Now most of...
- 07:48 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- I have merged all the X509 code into the head and pushed that to a Fermilab git repository, branch x509-1. The follow...
- 06:31 AM Bug #762: Save image error after restarting oned 3.0
- IMO there are two cases:
# When deleting VM with persistent image:
The image should be moved from @/var/lib/one/<vi...
- 09:27 PM Bug #762: Save image error after restarting oned 3.0
- The problem is:
/var/lib/one/remotes/image/fs/mv gets /disk.0 as $1 instead of /var/lib/one/<vmid>/disk.0.
- 04:40 PM Revision f162b2c4 (one): Bug #766: Scheduler only filters Hosts in MONITORED state
- 03:29 PM Revision 17cfe963 (one): Fix CONTEXT generation with REXML in OCCI
- 03:28 PM Revision d9e3f49e (one): Default name for OCCI
- 10:59 AM Bug #766 (Closed): The scheduler can pick a non working Host
- The scheduler filters the existing hosts to get the ones with a status less than 3, including the ones in INIT or MON...
- 03:07 PM Feature #718: Users should not be able to manually deploy VMs
- We still need to update the documentation and sunstone
- 03:05 PM Feature #765 (Closed): Implement new DEPLOY ACL operation in Sunstone
- In feature #718 a new DEPLOY operation is available for the core, OCA and CLI.
It has to be implemented for Sunsto...
- 02:41 PM Revision 9eb29bf9 (one): Feature #718: Add new DEPLOY operation in Java OCA
- 02:41 PM Revision ff9f67b2 (one): Feature #718: Add new DEPLOY operation in Ruby OCA and CLI
- 02:35 PM Revision 87066137 (one): Feature #718: Add new DEPLOY authorization operation in core
- 11:52 AM Revision 36c09c43 (one): Fix typos in oneacctd
- 10:21 AM Feature #764 (Closed): Add enable/disable functionality for Templates and Users in Sunstone and o...
- Implement Feature #675 in Sunstone.
The Users and Templates can be disabled/enabled.
A disabled Template cannot b...
- 11:49 AM Revision 4c739e9d (one): feature #763: Add configuration parameter to Sunstone; list group or min...
- 11:22 AM Revision 3470ecf7 (one): bug #724: Improve onedb error handling
- 09:54 AM Feature #763 (Closed): Allow to configure "list group" vs. "list mine" behaviour in Sunstone server
- By adding a server configurable option we allow to adapt the behaviour of the server when fetching the pools of eleme...
- 09:21 AM Revision 25d4fa1e (one): bug #615: stopped VMs should not show assigned host
- 04:26 PM Bug #733: onetemplate instantiate and sunstone are missing the optional "name"
regarding the Sunstone part, it is included when using the "New" button in the Virtual Machines tab. Then a di...
- 12:33 PM Bug #733: onetemplate instantiate and sunstone are missing the optional "name"
- Added two new options to the instantiate command:...
- 12:46 PM Bug #730: ozone and ovdc CLI shouldn't break in show with no numeric argument
- Add a new format to command_parse...
- 12:30 PM Revision 7d016df1 (one): Bug #733: New options for onetemplate instantiate; name of the new VM an...
- 10:05 AM Bug #762: Save image error after restarting oned 3.0
- Same problem when deleting vm (onevm delete <id>)
- 04:17 AM Bug #762 (Closed): Save image error after restarting oned 3.0
- I user NFS tm and persistent image.
Normally, when I shut down a vm (onevm shutdown id) image manager doesn't try to...
- 05:17 PM Revision c2ea27f1 (one): bug #748: Fix options typo in onedb
- 05:15 PM Bug #748: onedb and mysql backend
- Thanks for the feedback
- 05:12 PM Revision 7b8cc443 (one): bug #748: Fix onedb typo
- 05:06 PM Revision 33b563da (one): bug #734: Translate resource names for regular users
- 05:04 PM Revision 98b49508 (one): bug #734: Fix handling nil arguments and no arguments
- 03:39 PM Request #761 (Closed): Multiple Groups
- While using the group system I've noticed that there isn't a way for a user to be a part of multiple groups. This wou...
- 02:05 PM Bug #757: Sunstone VNC does not set deploy hostname correctly
- fixed on feature-746 branch.
- 01:57 PM Revision eaa91a53 (one): bug #747: one* top commands refresh information
- 01:50 PM Bug #759: Template Parsing
This is caused because internally all templates are stored in XML.
We should improve the parser to detect the...
- 01:33 PM Bug #758: Sunstone Group Creation (ACLs)
you are right. We will correct this behaviour so groups are created with default ACLs just as the CLI.
- 10:33 AM Bug #760 (Closed): ONE_AUTH not defined when using init.d script
- When using the init.d script to start oned you get the following error:
Fri Jul 22 11:01:14 2011 [ReM][D]: HostPoo...
- 06:46 PM Bug #759 (Closed): Template Parsing
- Creating a machine template with certain characters (angle brackets are the only one's I've tested) causes things to ...
- 06:30 PM Bug #758 (Closed): Sunstone Group Creation (ACLs)
- When you create a group within Sunstone the default acl's are not created, like they are with `onegroup create`. This...
- 10:31 AM Request #753: Existing Vms not showing
- Hi, OpenNebula assumes the complete control of the infrastructure and the VMs.
Maybe we could think of an new tool...
- 10:26 AM Request #473 (Closed): Add possibility to tag VMs
- I'm closing this since 3.0 has groups, and VM templates can contain any arbitrary attributes.
- 10:24 AM Request #392 (Closed): suggestion: make oneadmin home directory /var/lib/one
- directory changed In CentOS and OpenSUSE
- 09:33 AM Revision 85d8ef3e (one): Bug: fix onetemplate chown; wrong to_id method call
- 03:12 PM Revision 169ad1e5 (one): Bug #752: Re fix: take into account several history_records and vm state...
- 03:12 PM Revision dfd49018 (one): Bug #757: Fix: start vnc proxy setup
- Fixed the access to the Hostname in which the VM is deployed. Improved proxy start by calling direcly the proxy scrip...
- 03:12 PM Revision ffe93113 (one): Bug #722: Re fix: history_records
- HISTORY_RECORDS may contain more than 1 element for 'show', when only 1 for 'list'. Take into account current VM stat...
- 05:07 PM Bug #755 (Closed): VMware addon bug in system wide
- Fixed, available in next release.
- 03:26 PM Bug #757 (Closed): Sunstone VNC does not set deploy hostname correctly
- As VMs deploy HOSTNAME is now under HISTORY_RECORDS instead of HISTORY, sunstone server fails to find it, and launche...
- 11:43 AM Revision 3c369e67 (one): feature #754: Add dummy authenticate script
- 05:49 PM Revision 6b7628c2 (one): feature #754: New dummy authN protocol
- 04:24 PM Revision e55540f0 (one): Feature #735: Added firewall-related attributes to the NIC section of te...
- 12:26 PM Feature #756 (Closed): Make ajax gif loader images green
- oZones green, of course
- 10:53 AM Revision 64fddb09 (one): feature #754: Missing ssh library for auth drivers
- 10:39 AM Revision b421a874 (one): feature #754: simple driver that implements plain auth (that in OpenNebu...
- 10:23 AM Revision 2a0b2818 (one): feature #754: Fix bug creating client. Allows multiple ':' in auth string
- 09:57 AM Bug #721 (Closed): Delete and create user with the same name
- 09:56 AM Revision 5f873771 (one): bug #721: unlock objects if returned as invalid in get operations
- 09:37 AM Bug #298 (Closed): "onevm saveas" works for any VM state
- 01:51 AM Revision dfba42fa (one): feature-754: pass one_auth token as provided if it has more than two tokens
- 01:43 AM Revision f725fe96 (one): feature-754: Work on one_auth. Added ssh authenticate. Place holder for ...
- 01:41 AM Revision 0846bcea (one): feature-754: use username instead of uids for a ssh proxy. Removed quota...
- 04:20 PM Revision dcf4ce4a (one): Bug #721: Add tests for cache when objects are gotten by name
- 04:19 PM Revision 033b96df (one): Bug #721: Make the PoolSQL cache be aware that an invalid cached object ...
- 03:50 PM Revision 72008ecf (one): feature-754: New auth driver. Minor indent changes.
- 03:27 PM Feature #735: Include firewalls in Sunstone VM wizards
- Added attributes explained in:
- 03:25 PM Bug #749 (Closed): Sunstone in 3.0b1 doesn't start
- Ubuntu is rather tricky when it comes to handling gems. Will keep your suggestion in mind. Thanks for your interest.
- 11:20 AM Bug #722 (Closed): Deploy Hostname not shown in Sunstone
- 11:20 AM Bug #723 (Closed): Error processing in Sunstone
- 11:19 AM Bug #752 (Closed): Deploy Hostname and UNAME, GNAME not shown in oZones
- 10:53 AM Bug #755 (Closed): VMware addon bug in system wide
- The credentials vmwarerc file incorrectly assumes self-contained installation
- 10:12 AM Revision 11214a67 (one): Bug #298: VM::save_disk now doesn't work for VMs in DONE or FAILED state...
- 09:27 AM Revision 65606e7f (one): feture-754: OpenNebula core sends information about the ACL authZ result...
- 08:20 AM Feature #754 (Closed): Update Auth Drivers to make use of the new ACL engine
- In order to update the existing drivers we need:
* Extend the communication protocol to include ACL information
- 08:17 AM Bug #742 (Closed): 'oneimage nonpersistent' is allowed for used Images
- 08:17 AM Revision 22574704 (one): bug #742: Cosmetic change in error message for Image::persistent method
- 08:09 AM Revision 03237cf3 (one): Bug #723: Improve error handling in Sunstone/oZones client-side.
- *Removed unused error regexps
*Fixed used regexps
*Do not report "server cannot be reached" all the time, do it only ...
- 05:35 PM Revision 3cf9d5c6 (one): Bug #742: Images can't be made (non)persistent when are in use. Add bett...
- 02:28 PM Revision 7cfb8a71 (one): Bug #752: Update oZones to show hostname, gname, uname in lists.
- 02:28 PM Revision d7c66549 (one): Bug #722: Fix VM hostname string access. Add it to extended info tab.
- 12:10 PM Bug #749: Sunstone in 3.0b1 doesn't start
- After uninstalling systems gems and installing it via 'gem install' Sunsone starts.
Additional steps to do under Ubu...
- 09:09 AM Bug #749: Sunstone in 3.0b1 doesn't start
I believe there might be some incompatibilities among the gems you are using. Can you try updating them to the...
- 11:01 AM Feature #280 (Closed): Provide extended information for clusters
- 10:56 AM Feature #501 (Closed): Add a chown option for resources
- 10:52 AM Feature #718 (Assigned): Users should not be able to manually deploy VMs
- This issue needs to update:
* OpenNebula core to handle the new auth operation
* ACL command to include the new DEP...
- 10:41 AM Bug #741 (Closed): onevm saveas does not show the new Image ID
- 10:14 AM Request #753 (Closed): Existing Vms not showing
- If you install on an hypervisor with existing VMs, they are not shown in Sunstone. This is a really annoying thing if...
- 09:32 AM Bug #752 (Closed): Deploy Hostname and UNAME, GNAME not shown in oZones
- 09:15 AM Feature #726 (Closed): Color consistency in Sunstone plots
- 09:14 AM Bug #725 (Closed): oZones replicates Sunstone vendors
- It seems install script was ok using sunstone necessary vendors. Rev. ed6a3d892490b013e75efd28b39266c11338adaf delete...
- 09:10 AM Feature #738 (Closed): Add ACL plugin to Sunstone
- 09:10 AM Feature #578 (Closed): Instanciate multiple copies of a VM at once in sunstone
- 01:57 AM Revision ad558f4c (one): added man pages for onezone and onevdc
- 01:35 AM Revision 5df396fb (one): oZones CLI help typos
- 05:21 PM Revision ed6a3d89 (one): feature-746: remove unneeded vendor files from ozones dir
- 05:20 PM Revision c713f245 (one): feature-746: remove unneeded vendor files from ozones dir
- 10:05 AM Revision fa2edd70 (one): Feature #578: Allow creating multiple VMs at once.
- 10:05 AM Revision 243e286b (one): Feature #738: Added client and server support to list, create and delete...
- 10:05 AM Revision 823891e5 (one): Feature #738: Add ACL new files to install.sh
- 10:05 AM Revision cc6c65c3 (one): Feature #726: Plot series go in the same order as they were requested, m...
- 04:12 PM Feature #751 (Closed): Add disk driver type support in VMware
- To enable fine grain choosing of disk drivers: http://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsDisks
- 02:36 PM Revision ac30c658 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 02:35 PM Revision 40ee0f65 (one): Fix wrong deployment generation on blank disk driver for VMware
- 02:11 PM Bug #750 (Closed): oZones ozone-server.conf file is wrongly replaced when installing with -k
- ./install with -k flag does not keep the original copy of ozones-server.conf
- 01:50 PM Bug #749: Sunstone in 3.0b1 doesn't start
- As I mentioned, it's Ubuntu 11.04 Server. All gems are installed from ubuntu repo.
Opennebula is installed from deb....
- 01:09 PM Bug #749: Sunstone in 3.0b1 doesn't start
can you give some details about the distro, the install mode, the gem versions you are using?
- 12:58 PM Bug #749 (Closed): Sunstone in 3.0b1 doesn't start
- Starting sunstone 3.0b1 in ubuntu 11.04 (log file):...
- 11:41 AM Bug #748 (Closed): onedb and mysql backend
- There are several name errors (typos?) in /usr/lib/one/ruby/onedb/onedb_backend.rb.
- 11:24 AM Revision c9f05f83 (one): Bug #741: Ruby OCA VM::save_as now returns the new image ID in case of s...
- 11:14 AM Bug #747 (Closed): one* top commands do not refresh the information
- The one* top command updates the timers, but the information shown is not refreshed from the core with each step.
- 10:33 PM Feature #746 (Closed): Refactor Sunstone code
- 10:29 PM Bug #719 (Closed): Users are not removed from their group when deleted
- 09:48 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- Please use this patch in place of the corresponding on the the above X509-cert-chain-patches.tar.gz.
- 04:58 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- This patch adds to EC2QueryServer the feature of authorizing based on the client certificate chain, instead of simply...
- 06:27 PM Revision 013efa4e (one): Changed shebang headers for oZones CLI
- 06:27 PM Revision becc3613 (one): install proper sqlite version for ruby 1.9
- 06:27 PM Revision 0e627fff (one): added some require libraries for sunstone
- 05:20 PM Bug #731: ozone should work with ruby1.9
- Works for me
- 04:44 PM Bug #745 (Closed): Missing ARGUMENT FORMATS description in man pages
- The last section of the man pages, ARGUMENT FORMATS, is missing the descriptions.
See for instance the difference ...
- 03:36 PM Bug #732 (Closed): Add new int type in CLI's DSL argument types
- The CLI does already have an type that forces a FixNum, the proble is with the Tempfile library that expects a String...
- 03:36 PM Revision 57ce7989 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 03:35 PM Revision dbb5fe99 (one): Bug #732: Add new int type in CLI's DSL argument types
- 02:31 PM Bug #744 (Closed): ozones needs data_mapper gem, not datamapper
- 01:59 PM Bug #744 (Closed): ozones needs data_mapper gem, not datamapper
- 02:31 PM Revision 330c590e (one): bug #744: changed datamapper to data_mapper in install_gems script
- 02:18 PM Bug #743: install_gems breaks when lsb_release command is not installed
- 01:58 PM Bug #743 (Closed): install_gems breaks when lsb_release command is not installed
- 02:17 PM Revision 94fef691 (one): bug #743: correctly detects missing lsb_release
- 02:17 PM Revision 90747235 (one): bug #729: sunstone start script checks for successful startup
- 02:17 PM Revision a332d31b (one): bug #707: fixed date error in onevm show for 3.0
- 01:15 PM Feature #578: Instanciate multiple copies of a VM at once in sunstone
- Users will be able to specify the number of VMs they want to create from the VM creation dialog in the VM tab.
- 12:28 PM Bug #571: Documentation should advise to use the Host's NAME instead of HOSTNAME
- 11:49 AM Bug #729 (Closed): Ozones startup script
- 11:31 AM Bug #186 (Closed): one stop does not kill oned
- 11:24 AM Bug #186: one stop does not kill oned
- After 5 seconds the scripts send a kill -9 signal to oned.
- 11:29 AM Bug #742 (Closed): 'oneimage nonpersistent' is allowed for used Images
- Images can't be made persistent when in use, but 'oneimage nonpersistent' works for a persistent used Image.
- 11:23 AM Revision d38efff3 (one): Bug #186: one stop does not kill oned
- 11:18 AM Bug #490: State diagram documentation seems incmplete
- I'm closing this one as the state diagram was redone for 2.2 documentation.
See the "simple":http://opennebula.org/_...
- 11:15 AM Feature #639 (Closed): Add file browser for the images path in image creation wizard
- Browser security makes it impossible to know the full path of a selected file using file navigators.
- 11:14 AM Bug #649 (Closed): cannot use a iso based cdrom in vmware
- 11:06 AM Bug #741 (Closed): onevm saveas does not show the new Image ID
- Although it tries to:...
- 10:43 AM Bug #592 (Closed): Save_as failure creates an empty image
- This doesn't happen any more, in those scenarios errors are reported correctly and no images are left in the pool.
- 10:39 AM Bug #740 (Closed): oZones admin should be able to chose VDC users ACLs
- Now, by default, VDC users get permissions to create VMs, Networks, Images y Templates. This should be configurable.
- 10:34 AM Bug #707 (Closed): Crash when doing onevm show
- 10:30 AM Bug #706 (Closed): DEFAULT_DEVICE_PREFIX in oned.conf doesn't work
- This looks more like a misunderstanding than a bug.
The DEFAULT_DEVICE_PREFIX works as explained in the "oned.conf...
- 10:22 AM Revision 7c872553 (one): fixed help dor ozones CLI
- 09:57 AM Revision 3282fb80 (one): Bug #719: Fixed taking back the RM UserDelete::drop method, see commit:6...
- 08:20 AM Bug #672 (Closed): Sunstone does not support extended ASCII characters inside the user password
- 04:43 PM Feature #738 (Closed): Add ACL plugin to Sunstone
- Should list, delete and create new ACLs
- 04:36 PM Bug #496 (Closed): tm_lvm does not obtain the VM ID correctly
- 04:26 PM Feature #737 (Closed): Use prefix for OpenNebula installations instead of ONE_LOCATION
- 04:08 PM Feature #504 (Closed): Add richer information and graphs to the extended info panels
- 04:05 PM Feature #655 (Closed): Change Resource references
- 04:05 PM Feature #591 (Closed): DB Versioning and migration tool
- 03:59 PM Feature #552 (Closed): Add a user authenticate XML-RPC method
- 03:58 PM Feature #667 (Closed): Multi-tier component for OpenNebula
- 03:46 PM Bug #736 (Closed): opensuse and centos packages should place oneadmin's home in /var/lib/one
- 02:52 PM Revision 625d6bc6 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 02:52 PM Revision 6141635e (one): Get Image repository to work in syste wide
- 11:09 AM Revision b256af87 (one): Missing onegroup man page in installation
- 04:44 PM Feature #735 (Closed): Include firewalls in Sunstone VM wizards
- 04:40 PM Bug #734 (Closed): CLI doesn't translate the resource names for regular users
- The CLI can translate a name to its numeric ID, but that works only for oneadmin.
In one_helper.rb:187, the used f...
- 04:28 PM Revision 48435128 (one): bugs in install_gems
- 04:27 PM Bug #733 (Closed): onetemplate instantiate and sunstone are missing the optional "name"
- The xml-rpc call one.template.instantiate accepts an optional name for the new VM instance. It is also ready in the R...
- 04:25 PM Bug #732 (Closed): Add new int type in CLI's DSL argument types
- Some commands, like *onehost update <HOST_ID>* expects an INT as an argument, therefore the CLI's DSL should have an ...
- 03:35 PM Revision eda7a0d0 (one): Changing delete methods for ruby1.9 compatiblity
- 03:17 PM Revision c1932511 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 03:09 PM Revision 2eefa1ec (one): Change oZones CLI names for coherence with ONE CLI
- 03:06 PM Bug #731 (Closed): ozone should work with ruby1.9
- now the folowing doesn't with ruby 1.9
ovdc delete 2
- 03:04 PM Bug #730 (Closed): ozone and ovdc CLI shouldn't break in show with no numeric argument
- Now, the following gives a nasty error
$ ozone show MyZone
- 02:59 PM Revision 5ebbff17 (one): Bug in default ACL rules for new groups: missing POOL_INFO_MINE
- 02:27 PM Revision 20254579 (one): Bug in accounting: src/acct/watch_helper.rb was not working in system-wi...
- 02:18 PM Revision f4927c31 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 02:17 PM Revision c8c1e734 (one): Fix bug in sunstone plugins configuration file path.
- 01:36 PM Revision add417a3 (one): Changed oZones resource creation for ONE CLI compatiblity
- 01:22 PM Revision 40ddc00b (one): Compatiblity for oZones with ruby1.9
- 01:19 PM Revision d8a485ec (one): Change client commands for coherence with the rest of the CLI
- 01:10 PM Revision 44f27961 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 01:09 PM Revision fd002b83 (one): Removed unnecessary dependency
- 11:47 AM Bug #567: Vmm polling error - Error monitoring VM, Error executing sudo /usr/sbin/xentop -bi2
- Luis M Carril Rodriguez wrote:
> The patch has worked for in a mixed infrastructure of Xen 4, Xen 3 and KVM.
- 11:45 AM Bug #567: Vmm polling error - Error monitoring VM, Error executing sudo /usr/sbin/xentop -bi2
- The patch has worked for in a mixed infrastructure of Xen 4, Xen 3 and KVM.
But I needed to apply a fix (the attac...
- 11:31 AM Bug #729 (Closed): Ozones startup script
- If there is any problem (e.g. failing to satisfy some dependencies) the ozone server does not start while the start u...
- 11:07 AM Revision 36b8b5e7 (one): added gem dependencies installation to install_gem
- 10:49 AM Bug #728 (Closed): oZones CLI should be able to present aggregated resources fro zones
- ozones list <host, template, vm, vn, image>
- 10:21 AM Revision 08f9ff5e (one): Fix bad ETC install of oZones
- Also, typo corrected in oZones Server.
- 10:09 AM Bug #727 (Closed): Syntax consistency for OpenNebula modules
- The syntax of the configuration interface must be consistent across OpenNebula components.
- 04:57 PM Revision 8aeae233 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 04:57 PM Revision 34014b94 (one): added xmlparser gem to install_gems
- 04:51 PM Revision 0ebf24ca (one): Missing sunstone changes
- 04:07 PM Revision bc36bca5 (one): Add missing oZones templates
- 04:05 PM Revision 57c491ab (one): Add missing oZones changes (due to manual merge)
- 02:54 PM Revision 3df5889e (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 02:53 PM Revision 1176e226 (one): Manpage for oneacl missing in install.sh
- 02:06 PM Feature #726 (Closed): Color consistency in Sunstone plots
- Ideally, max values graphs should appear in the same color (i.e. max_mem and max_cpu both red). The colors should be ...
- 02:04 PM Bug #725 (Closed): oZones replicates Sunstone vendors
- oZones vendors should be installed from the sunstone folders.
- 10:46 AM Revision 826bb4a2 (one): bug in Acl OCA code
- 09:53 AM Revision c9988911 (one): changed install_gems directory and added it to install.sh
- 04:38 PM Revision 40dd3409 (one): added oneacl man generation to SConstruct file
- 04:33 PM Revision 4f6341be (one): new man documentation
- 04:33 PM Revision 4a412494 (one): bug printing command arguments in CLI help
- 03:01 PM Bug #724 (Closed): onedb fails when the destination sqlite file does not exist
- The command should end when the file is not found. Instead, it continues and fails to read data from the DB....
- 02:09 PM Revision c5f6b790 (one): Drop dependency of the 'uuid' gem. Replace it with 'uuidtools'.
- 01:50 PM Revision 72d536ce (one): Manual merge feature #667 and master
- 01:36 PM Bug #723 (Closed): Error processing in Sunstone
- Regular expressions are used to recognize certain types of errors in Sunstone, in order to show a better error messag...
- 01:33 PM Bug #722 (Closed): Deploy Hostname not shown in Sunstone
- The hostname is now under HISTORY_RECORDS -> HISTORY -> HOSTNAME
- 01:01 PM Bug #721 (Closed): Delete and create user with the same name
- When a user is deleted and a new one is created with the same name. The user can not be authenticated till oned is re...
- 12:57 PM Bug #337 (Closed): Improve RPM Packaging
- We're in the process of including OpenNebula in Fedora, and as such, it must conform to the EPEL packaging guidelines.
- 12:43 PM Feature #720 (Closed): Add extra authentication to the acct module
- 12:38 PM Bug #719 (Closed): Users are not removed from their group when deleted
- When a user is deleted is has to be removed from his group.
- 12:42 PM Feature #718 (Closed): Users should not be able to manually deploy VMs
- Right now, the scheduler decides to deploy a VM in a Host for which the owner User has USE rights.
This makes poss...
- 08:13 AM Revision 03e442f6 (one): Sunstone fixes related to VMs
- *Fix typo causing Chrome not to show VM log.
*Increase size of info table key_td column
- 09:49 PM Bug #717 (Closed): 2 VM cannot use the same image
- Can not reproduce this one. Check that you have enough resource to deploy the VM. You can deploy it manually just to ...
- 08:28 PM Bug #717: 2 VM cannot use the same image
- typo : first VM launch correctly, but second keep locked in pending mode, like if image lock was not released by the ...
- 08:27 PM Bug #717 (Closed): 2 VM cannot use the same image
- When using a cloned image for VM (tm_ssh), first image launch correctly, but second keep locked in pending mode, like...
- 09:47 PM Revision 8e08923e (one): bug: Update permissions of noVNC comand line utils
- 08:30 PM Revision 834a783d (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 08:30 PM Revision 50dd4424 (one): Fix onevm saveas missing disk_id
- 08:18 PM Revision 8db92a76 (one): Revert "port configuration reader for scheduler now more compatible"
- Breaks startup when config file does not exist
This reverts commit 1cb6f97ebdadd53d3884da6601033c787aac40f1.
- 07:50 PM Bug #716 (Closed): Monitoring will not show information if there is no resource
- If there is no resource the monitoring utility will not show information, due to there is no row in the database for ...
- 07:36 PM Revision 5a48d560 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 07:36 PM Revision ae200c58 (one): Fix window_size for monitoring
- 05:30 PM Revision fe9412e2 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 05:30 PM Revision 81d9a077 (one): Fix core unit testing tests for ImagePool: duplicated image names are no...
- 05:30 PM Revision 32e10726 (one): Bug: Image and VNet creation with an already used name reported a DB err...
- 05:27 PM Revision 697ac595 (one): feature #450: disable bundler gem checking
- 05:26 PM Revision 4676806e (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 05:26 PM Revision afbd66e7 (one): Fix VmSample monitoring
- 05:24 PM Revision e6c9122f (one): feature #450: now install_gems does not use bundler
- 04:06 PM Feature #715 (Closed): Change tm_nfs driver name to tm_shared
- The name of the TM driver NFS is misleading as it support any shared FS.
- 03:28 PM Revision 3a7f18c9 (one): Fix watch_client sum_monitoring method
- 03:08 PM Revision 95371879 (one): Check if the occi-server has been started
- 03:07 PM Revision 0015a7f2 (one): Change log and pid file for acctd
- 02:49 PM Revision cc9948c7 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 02:48 PM Revision 11ffbd1e (one): Change SUNSTONE_ROOT_FILE to sunstone-server
- 02:47 PM Revision c81a64d1 (one): Fix sqlite connection in acct
- 02:39 PM Feature #476 (Closed): Add OpenVSwitch management
- Support is included in OpenNebula 3.0
- 02:38 PM Bug #350 (Closed): Core method saveas should check VM consistency
- This issues have been addressed in the new image repository for OpenNebula 3.0
- 02:38 PM Revision 9542d8a8 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 02:38 PM Revision bbc285ec (one): Bug: DB version was not inserted at bootstrap, oned couldn't start the n...
- 02:30 PM Feature #275 (Closed): Polish CLI commands
- 02:29 PM Bug #188 (Closed): ONE CLI should check syntax
- We'll rely on the core parser engine to ease the implementation of multiple bindings. Now the core returns the error ...
- 02:21 PM Revision e8d4ec1d (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 02:21 PM Revision d91237f4 (one): Delete deprecated values from sunstone-server.conf
- 02:21 PM Bug #173 (Closed): onevm history only displays last entry
- The onevm show command now shows the complete history records for the VM
- 02:20 PM Revision 24151f9a (one): feature #346: used leases now appear on onevnet show command
- 02:16 PM Revision e297233b (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 02:16 PM Revision 590b44c8 (one): Fix Java ACL tests, broken since commit:09c83349
- 02:15 PM Feature #654 (Closed): Reboot action for VMs
- 02:14 PM Bug #647 (Closed): CLI -l option fails with an exception when column is unknown
- 02:14 PM Revision 61120649 (one): MULTIPLE GROUPS: Finish removing the multiple groups functionality from ...
- 02:13 PM Revision 7451920e (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 02:13 PM Revision b083a9e4 (one): feature #647: If the column does not exists using the -l option show an ...
- 02:09 PM Bug #522 (Closed): "oneimage list" as admin does not show all images
- Yes, this seems to work in the last development version. In OpenNebula 3.0 'all' attribute is need for list to show a...
- 02:08 PM Revision 0cac34ce (one): feature #450: help and warning message for install_gems
- 02:07 PM Feature #607 (Closed): Add edit option to object's internal templates
- This has been implemented for vm templates, images, and hosts.
- 02:03 PM Bug #572 (Closed): Improve Exception choiche for Client class in Java OCA.
- 02:03 PM Feature #488 (Closed): Let Objects (Images, VNets) repeat names
- 02:02 PM Request #688 (Closed): Ability to change column widths in command line output
- Configuration files have been added to edit the width of the columns. You can edit them by user in the home directory...
- 01:58 PM Feature #653 (Closed): Resources can only be referenced by their ID
- 01:57 PM Backlog #665 (Closed): Allow rate limiting of a VIF.
- 01:54 PM Feature #662 (Closed): Improve Request Manager Implementation
- 01:52 PM Feature #680 (Closed): onehost sync should be handled by the core
- This will be further investigated in the future
- 01:43 PM Bug #704 (Closed): CLI: If the configuration file is malformed, use default
- Fixed in this commit:3f310220e26eef5c4ef8ef0c05fa331aa0a30b5c
- 01:39 PM Bug #685 (Closed): xmlrpc exceptions when getting pools of elements intensively
- 01:38 PM Feature #687 (Closed): Implement an ACL engine
- 01:37 PM Revision 77264fea (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 01:37 PM Revision b8914f2d (one): feature #450: added acct package to the Gemfile
- 01:37 PM Revision e4b19869 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 01:36 PM Bug #690 (Closed): Wrong IM driver protocol
- 01:36 PM Revision 9f3919b0 (one): Bump version to 2.9.80
- 01:33 PM Revision 68a9e2ec (one): Add missing group.default file
- 01:33 PM Revision 86e65eb0 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 01:32 PM Revision 78a58e60 (one): Add default acct db
- 01:22 PM Revision 439df297 (one): feature #450: new Gemfile and installation helper script
- 01:21 PM Revision c1f79460 (one): Change accct bin file name
- 12:15 PM Feature #708 (Closed): Update Sunstone Server to use the instantiate template method
- 12:14 PM Bug #709 (Closed): Monitoring Subsystem : custom metric is not forgotten when undefined
- Metrics are stored in the host template. In OpenNebula 2.2 there is no straightforward mechanisms to remove the value...
- 12:09 PM Bug #710 (Closed): Scheduler, VM requirements with custom var from the Information Manager
Here it is working. In my setup:...
- 12:02 PM Revision c24b90f2 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 12:00 PM Revision 8e2f3717 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 12:00 PM Revision 324f5746 (one): Add default ACLs (group.default) when creating a new group from the CLI
- 11:54 AM Revision 55a8601b (one): onedb: Change the db_versioning table.
- Until now the version column was an integer, and the version was supposed to be
incremental starting from 0.
- 11:48 AM Bug #711: Test code does not build with gcc 4.6.0
- Solved in master, moving this to 2.2.2
- 11:47 AM Bug #712: HostPool get method is not const correct
- This was fix in master for 3.0 series. Scheduling this for next maintenance of 2.2
- 11:46 AM Bug #713: on systems where libraries may be strored in lib64 configuration fails
- Thanks Robert, this was solved in master only. We'll apply the patches for 2.2 maintenance release.
- 10:37 AM Revision 1cb6f97e (one): port configuration reader for scheduler now more compatible
- 09:41 AM Revision 3f310220 (one): sanitize shown column in CLI list
- 09:23 AM Feature #699 (Closed): Update EC2 small.erb file defining Networks by ID instead of NAME
Also available in: Atom