From 08/01/2011 to 08/30/2011
- 10:51 PM Revision f75fd602 (one): feature #788: Quota files from #754 branch
- 10:48 PM Feature #754 (Closed): Update Auth Drivers to make use of the new ACL engine
- 10:48 PM Feature #521 (Closed): X509 Authorization
- Changes to EC2 servers needs to be done, but other issue will be opened for that development
- 10:42 PM Revision 6bedb99c (one): Merge branch 'feature-754'
- 10:40 PM Feature #788 (Closed): Update quotas to new ACL system
- Make quotas work with the new auth/ACL system and include image quotas
- 10:38 PM Revision a94219ee (one): feature #754: Removed quota from 754 branch to moved its development to ...
- 10:38 PM Revision 40efd2ea (one): feature #754: Fix typo in constant
- 09:30 PM Bug #787: Ozone/Sunstone sessions disconnection
- As you suggest, it probably is a cookie problem. I'll have a look to it.
- 08:56 PM Bug #787 (Closed): Ozone/Sunstone sessions disconnection
Login in Ozone and navigating in the GUI disconnect Sunstone session.
Using Firefox 5.0 with one tab for Ozone...
- 06:57 PM Revision 9155e7fc (one): Fixed typo in X509 instantiation.
- 04:59 PM Bug #615 (Closed): onevm shows a stopped VM assigned to a Host
- 04:58 PM Bug #724 (Closed): onedb fails when the destination sqlite file does not exist
- 04:58 PM Bug #734 (Closed): CLI doesn't translate the resource names for regular users
- 04:56 PM Bug #747 (Closed): one* top commands do not refresh the information
- 04:53 PM Bug #748 (Closed): onedb and mysql backend
- 04:51 PM Bug #766 (Closed): The scheduler can pick a non working Host
- 04:50 PM Bug #768 (Closed): Synthax error in sunstone-server.conf
- 04:50 PM Bug #774 (Closed): onevm resubmit does not work using the CLI
- 04:47 PM Bug #775 (Closed): CLI file format should check for regular files
- 04:40 PM Revision c447e6e9 (one): bug #773: oneadmin can not be deleted
- 04:39 PM Bug #773 (Closed): oneadmin should not be deleted
- 04:29 PM Bug #786 (Closed): Update template should recreate the selectable items
- Reusing the existing selects implies that some items (i.e. disabled items) may have been filtered out, so they won't ...
- 04:04 PM Revision 43b79a3e (one): feature #754: Fix problem parsing cert chains. Includes conf files for s...
- 03:43 PM Bug #785 (Closed): Some VNET fixes in Sunstone
- *It should show the VNET.LEASES instead of TEMPLATE.LEASES
*It should have the add lease/remove lease options
- 03:14 PM Revision 304b82f0 (one): feature #754: Revert CA check c1338c737a99af573ce8ab3eb41ec9f72ed1ee
- 03:09 PM Revision 3501633b (one): Merge branch 'master' into feature-754
- 02:52 PM Feature #720 (Closed): Add extra authentication to the acct module
- 02:49 PM Revision 2d59f118 (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/feature-720'
- 02:45 PM Bug #772 (Closed): Wrong number of TOTAL_LEASES in onevnet list
- 02:44 PM Revision bf513d6d (one): Bug #772: Update the VNet object when a lease is set/unset
- 02:41 PM Feature #763 (Closed): Allow to configure "list group" vs. "list mine" behaviour in Sunstone server
- 02:40 PM Feature #756 (Closed): Make ajax gif loader images green
- 02:34 PM Revision 3289328a (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 02:34 PM Revision a85b5310 (one): feature #718: Change operation for deploy and migrate actions to DEPLOY
- 02:23 PM Revision 85b2bc41 (one): feature #718: Changed column name for deploy 'd'->'Y'
- 02:01 PM Revision 0a046178 (one): Feature #756: Replace gifs with new ozone-green ones.
- 01:51 PM Revision a724af2a (one): Merge branch 'feature-718'
- 11:02 AM Revision 961ff912 (one): Merge branch 'feature-754' of git.opennebula.org:one into feature-754
- 11:02 AM Revision 719b509d (one): feature #754: Improve get_usage method
- 10:47 AM Bug #784 (Closed): The ACL that enables the instantiation of templates should be created by default
- 08:58 AM Bug #784 (Assigned): The ACL that enables the instantiation of templates should be created by def...
- 10:45 AM Revision 1e1e78e4 (one): Merge branch 'feature-746'
- 10:34 AM Revision aaddf58d (one): Merge branch 'feature-754' of git://git.opennebula.org/one into feature-754
- 10:33 AM Revision 93c133b1 (one): Generate password from options for the passwd command
- 10:18 AM Feature #735 (Closed): Include firewalls in Sunstone VM wizards
- 10:17 AM Bug #733 (Closed): onetemplate instantiate and sunstone are missing the optional "name"
- 10:11 AM Feature #746 (Closed): Refactor Sunstone code
- 10:11 AM Feature #765 (Closed): Implement new DEPLOY ACL operation in Sunstone
- 10:10 AM Bug #757 (Closed): Sunstone VNC does not set deploy hostname correctly
- 09:25 AM Bug #630 (Closed): IM ssh driver fails to report poll error if the host is unreachable
- 09:10 AM Bug #731 (Closed): ozone should work with ruby1.9
- 11:00 PM Revision 5e67ef24 (one): feature #754: Removed comment
- 10:58 PM Revision 02bd5ec4 (one): Remove restriction for plain auth for oneadmin.
- (cherry picked from commit ff05d07af0231ae4a2e8a0915973c05f9b533409)
- 10:22 PM Revision daab17b4 (one): feature #754: If CA path is not defined, CAs will not be checked instead...
- 10:17 PM Revision ac1338c7 (one): Raise exception if there is no ca_dir. Fix indentations.
- (cherry picked from commit ecbde5f8798168d58520ec30a6cecb46d97ef671)
- 10:15 PM Revision ea51d0b9 (one): Remove validate call, as admin-installed host certs are assumed trustwor...
- (cherry picked from commit 6904317c68da51aa3df3be9ee98aa8a8478fc59d)
- 01:53 PM Bug #784 (Closed): The ACL that enables the instantiation of templates should be created by default
- 05:08 PM Revision 1c875dd4 (one): Merge branch 'feature-754' of git.opennebula.org:one into feature-754
- 05:08 PM Revision c6e8767f (one): feature #754: Add quota functionality
- 05:07 PM Revision e38d385d (one): feature #754: Add user_id to the authorize parameters
- 03:48 PM Backlog #781 (Closed): Create a subcommand of onedb that migrates OpenNebula DB to MySQL Cluster
- A utility is needed to migrate OpenNebula DB to MySQL Cluster, issuing 'alter table' commands to set 'ENGINE=ndbclust...
- 03:44 PM Revision aa6f4c08 (one): feature #754: Encode template instead it's id in INSTANTIATE auth strings
- 02:51 PM Revision 4c9f95ad (one): Feature #754: Update configuration files
- 02:41 PM Revision 1b1d4f90 (one): feature #754: Missing require
- 02:34 PM Revision 48c0e065 (one): feature #754: Fix bugs for server authN
- 10:17 AM Revision bbe32d83 (one): Allow large options in the CLI without defining the short version
- 11:15 PM Revision 3409f9d6 (one): feature #754: Default for expiration time
- 10:45 PM Revision 2534cea8 (one): feature #754: Fixing bugs. login and create users based on x509 works
- 10:37 PM Revision 304a8884 (one): feature #754: Fixing bugs...
- 10:02 PM Revision 5d45fc93 (one): feature #754: fix install bugs
- 09:49 PM Revision 3531a0f5 (one): feature #754: Authenticate file for server auth
- 09:48 PM Revision 986dcbbf (one): feature #754: Better names for varibles.
- 04:56 PM Feature #780 (Closed): oned version should appear in oned.log
- To aid in debugging
- 04:52 PM Bug #779 (Closed): The CPU value in the acct DB should be Float instead of Integer
- 04:20 PM Revision 23a97439 (one): feature #754: Removed unneeded files
- 04:10 PM Revision 606ff234 (one): feature #754: Update authenticate to make use of new x509 auth class
- 03:52 PM Revision cfbe1f18 (one): feature #754: Install server auth files
- 03:43 PM Revision f3f2925b (one): feature #754: Do not check trusted CA's if directory not specified
- 03:42 PM Revision d44282c9 (one): feature #754: Support for proxy certificates in oneuser
- 03:10 PM Revision 84b3ff38 (one): feature #754: Added a server based authentication using x509 certificates
- 03:08 PM Revision 50de4242 (one): feauture #754: Included check of expiration times for the complete cert ...
- 02:24 PM Revision 7ad661b5 (one): feature #754: Split login tokan generation and write login file
- 10:07 PM Revision 8cdf5e06 (one): feature #754: minor change
- 10:03 PM Revision 3364d10e (one): feature #754: Some formatting. Changed delete! & simple gsub with delete...
- 09:45 PM Revision de067c38 (one): feature #754: removed unneeded reader attribute
- 05:39 PM Revision dd2b770b (one): Always validate.
- Added steps to validate the proxy certificates.
Check that some DN in the chain must matches DN in the password.
- 03:47 PM Revision fd981347 (one): Merge branch 'feature-754' of git://git.opennebula.org/one into x509-2
- 03:37 PM Revision d4e96b2a (one): Replaced underscore in ca_dir.
- 03:26 PM Bug #762 (Closed): Save image error after restarting oned 3.0
- This was indeed the same problem as #771. It should be fixed in master now:
- 03:25 PM Bug #771 (Closed): Suspend/resume after restarting oned doesn't work in 3.0b1
- Fixed in master
- 03:25 PM Revision 37591934 (one): bug #762 #771: Restore common paths for VMs after oned is restarted.
- 02:33 PM Bug #777 (Closed): mkfs -F specific for ext fs
Patch applied to master
- 12:58 PM Bug #777: mkfs -F specific for ext fs
- Patch proposal.
- 02:33 PM Revision 201715c3 (one): bug #777: Better options based on FS type. Patch contributed by Grzegorz...
- 09:47 AM Revision 4ea2629a (one): Fix bug in oneuser show when the user has no privileges
- 07:29 PM Revision 9dbbccb9 (one): Use pems as x509 class init parameters.
- 07:28 PM Revision a6fb02f3 (one): .init: take cert chain array and key in pem form as inputs
- .login: remove superfluous dn in tbs text. add default max expiration time, put whole cert chain in token.
- 07:28 PM Revision f9f2ad17 (one): Made timespan an option. Added default proxy locations. read in certific...
- 02:29 PM Revision 37696520 (one): feature #754: Add CLI functionality for ssh and x509
- 02:25 PM Revision 4ae6c2d8 (one): feature #754: Options can be defined without short value
- 02:24 PM Revision f0e959c7 (one): feature #754: Add PROXY_PATH constant
- 02:22 PM Revision e7e96a9f (one): feature #754: Change initialize parameters for SshAuth
- 05:39 PM Feature #778 (Closed): Disk image type should be propagated by saveas
- The metadata should be inherited from source VM template
From Robert Parrott email@example.com
- 01:25 PM Bug #777 (Closed): mkfs -F specific for ext fs
- When using datablock disks the FSTYPE is mandatory.
Then, when creating an image /var/lib/one/remotes/image/fs/mkfs ...
- 11:55 PM Revision 1488d536 (one): feature #754: Validate X509 expiration times. Support for trusted CA's
- 11:42 PM Revision 5406c948 (one): feature #754: Authentication based on X509 proxy certificates
- 11:20 PM Revision 02344c18 (one): Merge branch 'master' into feature-746
- 11:13 PM Revision 027770a7 (one): Feature #746: Complete review of Sunstone client code and plugins.
- This revision contains many changes in the Sunstone client side. Most of them are motivated by the wish of gaining ef...
- 04:17 PM Revision cc36e385 (one): feature #754: Include also the username in the security token
- 04:11 PM Revision b4b5fc97 (one): feature #754: Moved proxy path creation to login function
- 03:56 PM Revision 26387a9f (one): feature #754: Removed uneeded parameters for x509 authenticate
- 01:14 AM Revision 7c362c64 (one): feature #754: Bug when parsing the ONE_AUTH file
- 01:14 AM Revision 15b9d5da (one): feature #754: Simple loginx509 option for oneauth. Needs merge with curr...
- 01:13 AM Revision 7347a369 (one): feature #754: Basic X509 authorization
- 03:02 PM Bug #776 (Closed): Non common VM failure state needs to be recovered from
- From Dan Yocum firstname.lastname@example.org
libvirtd daemon dies on a host node. oned can't successfully query the libvir...
- 01:23 PM Revision 92edeb5a (one): bug #775: Check for regular files if file format is specified in the CLI
- 01:21 PM Bug #775 (Closed): CLI file format should check for regular files
- If the file is a directory it should return an error
- 10:44 AM Revision b58bb3f5 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 10:44 AM Revision 69865dbb (one): bug #774: Fix typo in error message
- 10:43 AM Revision ea5ccbee (one): bug #774: User resubmit instead of restart
- 10:39 AM Bug #774 (Closed): onevm resubmit does not work using the CLI
- 04:12 PM Revision 6b63fd4f (one): feature: New configuration attribute for the the number of HOSTs and VMs...
- 02:59 PM Revision 21045eb0 (one): Add License headers
- 01:28 PM Bug #768: Synthax error in sunstone-server.conf
Thanks for the feedback. We have decided to define this value as a constant inside the code, instead of a conf...
- 01:25 PM Revision 50f79796 (one): bug #768: POOL_FILTER is a constant instead of a configuration parameter...
- 01:23 PM Revision a910d79e (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 01:23 PM Revision 2fada2bb (one): bug #768: Update retrieve_elements arguments
- 01:20 PM Revision 7b255c5f (one): bug #768: POOL_FILTER is a constant instead of a configuration parameter
- 01:17 PM Revision 5f3ffac5 (one): feature #720: Update sunstone-server to use the new watch client
- 01:16 PM Revision 31fe71dc (one): feature #720: Add resource filtering
- 01:16 PM Revision 4d7745f6 (one): feature #720: Add non existing user tests
- 10:16 AM Revision 723dc493 (one): feature #720: Add filter tests
- 10:06 AM Revision c6d11fa5 (one): feature #720: Add tests for the new watch_client
- 09:51 AM Revision d2ab1d2c (one): feature #720: Remove old monitoring files
- 09:51 AM Revision cf53b7d0 (one): feature #720: Use cpu_usage instead of cpu for VM probes
- 09:49 AM Revision 4ca488c6 (one): feature #720: Refactor watch_client and add filter functionality
- 09:26 AM Bug #773 (Closed): oneadmin should not be deleted
- The user oneadmin (uid 0) couldn't be deleted in 2.2, but it can be in 3.0
- 09:14 AM Bug #317: Negative VM counters for hosts
- Carlos MartÃn wrote:
> If you change the DB with opennebula running, the cached object will still contain the old d...
- 09:04 AM Bug #317 (Assigned): Negative VM counters for hosts
- If you change the DB with opennebula running, the cached object will still contain the old data. Sooner or later it i...
- 07:27 AM Bug #317: Negative VM counters for hosts
- I think this bug is still not solved completely:...
- 03:18 PM Bug #772 (Closed): Wrong number of TOTAL_LEASES in onevnet list
- one.vnpool.info returns a TOTAL_LEASES element with value 0, when the one.vn.info method returns the correct number o...
- 08:16 AM Bug #771: Suspend/resume after restarting oned doesn't work in 3.0b1
- The same problem with STOP.
- 07:16 AM Bug #771 (Closed): Suspend/resume after restarting oned doesn't work in 3.0b1
- In opennebula 3.0b1 after restarting oned daemon suspend doesen't work.
The VM remains in LMC_STATE save (6), but
- 10:52 PM Bug #770 (Closed): Make ozones location independant (related to Feature #548)
ozones does not work behind a reverse proxy. It would be nice to change fixed '/' paths to relative ones, li...
- 10:48 PM Bug #769: Unable to start ozones-server with ruby 1.8.7 patchlevel 334
- Sorry, forgot to copy/paste message in log file...
DataObjects::URI.new with arguments is deprecated, use a Hash o...
- 09:32 PM Bug #769 (Closed): Unable to start ozones-server with ruby 1.8.7 patchlevel 334
Unable to start ozones-server with ruby 1.8.7 patchlevel 334
$ ozones-server start
Error executing /srv/...
- 01:44 PM Bug #768 (Closed): Synthax error in sunstone-server.conf
Just synchronized my tree with master and found a synthax error in $ONE_LOCATION/etc/sunstone-server.conf
- 09:34 AM Bug #767 (Closed): Error Mapping Floppy Disk
- As reported by Anoj Pillai <anojsp at gmail.com> in the users mailing list :...
- 09:10 AM Request #761: Multiple Groups
- Hi Keith,
Actually we designed the feature with multiple groups in mind, but then we decided to leave only one gro...
- 09:43 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- Yes in fact we do not hash if there are more than one ':' So basically we have now:
* user:passwd (this one is has...
- 09:22 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- That's good. I would note that in the current X509 code for a user the login is of the form
- 09:05 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- Thanks Ted, The external auth system is missing some parts in 3.0beta1 because of the new auth subsystem. Now most of...
- 07:48 PM Feature #521: X509 Authorization
- I have merged all the X509 code into the head and pushed that to a Fermilab git repository, branch x509-1. The follow...
- 06:31 AM Bug #762: Save image error after restarting oned 3.0
- IMO there are two cases:
# When deleting VM with persistent image:
The image should be moved from @/var/lib/one/<vi...
- 09:27 PM Bug #762: Save image error after restarting oned 3.0
- The problem is:
/var/lib/one/remotes/image/fs/mv gets /disk.0 as $1 instead of /var/lib/one/<vmid>/disk.0.
- 04:40 PM Revision f162b2c4 (one): Bug #766: Scheduler only filters Hosts in MONITORED state
- 03:29 PM Revision 17cfe963 (one): Fix CONTEXT generation with REXML in OCCI
- 03:28 PM Revision d9e3f49e (one): Default name for OCCI
- 10:59 AM Bug #766 (Closed): The scheduler can pick a non working Host
- The scheduler filters the existing hosts to get the ones with a status less than 3, including the ones in INIT or MON...
- 03:07 PM Feature #718: Users should not be able to manually deploy VMs
- We still need to update the documentation and sunstone
- 03:05 PM Feature #765 (Closed): Implement new DEPLOY ACL operation in Sunstone
- In feature #718 a new DEPLOY operation is available for the core, OCA and CLI.
It has to be implemented for Sunsto...
- 02:41 PM Revision 9eb29bf9 (one): Feature #718: Add new DEPLOY operation in Java OCA
- 02:41 PM Revision ff9f67b2 (one): Feature #718: Add new DEPLOY operation in Ruby OCA and CLI
- 02:35 PM Revision 87066137 (one): Feature #718: Add new DEPLOY authorization operation in core
- 11:52 AM Revision 36c09c43 (one): Fix typos in oneacctd
- 10:21 AM Feature #764 (Closed): Add enable/disable functionality for Templates and Users in Sunstone and o...
- Implement Feature #675 in Sunstone.
The Users and Templates can be disabled/enabled.
A disabled Template cannot b...
- 11:49 AM Revision 4c739e9d (one): feature #763: Add configuration parameter to Sunstone; list group or min...
- 11:22 AM Revision 3470ecf7 (one): bug #724: Improve onedb error handling
- 09:54 AM Feature #763 (Closed): Allow to configure "list group" vs. "list mine" behaviour in Sunstone server
- By adding a server configurable option we allow to adapt the behaviour of the server when fetching the pools of eleme...
- 09:21 AM Revision 25d4fa1e (one): bug #615: stopped VMs should not show assigned host
- 04:26 PM Bug #733: onetemplate instantiate and sunstone are missing the optional "name"
regarding the Sunstone part, it is included when using the "New" button in the Virtual Machines tab. Then a di...
- 12:33 PM Bug #733: onetemplate instantiate and sunstone are missing the optional "name"
- Added two new options to the instantiate command:...
- 12:46 PM Bug #730: ozone and ovdc CLI shouldn't break in show with no numeric argument
- Add a new format to command_parse...
- 12:30 PM Revision 7d016df1 (one): Bug #733: New options for onetemplate instantiate; name of the new VM an...
- 10:05 AM Bug #762: Save image error after restarting oned 3.0
- Same problem when deleting vm (onevm delete <id>)
- 04:17 AM Bug #762 (Closed): Save image error after restarting oned 3.0
- I user NFS tm and persistent image.
Normally, when I shut down a vm (onevm shutdown id) image manager doesn't try to...
- 05:17 PM Revision c2ea27f1 (one): bug #748: Fix options typo in onedb
- 05:15 PM Bug #748: onedb and mysql backend
- Thanks for the feedback
- 05:12 PM Revision 7b8cc443 (one): bug #748: Fix onedb typo
- 05:06 PM Revision 33b563da (one): bug #734: Translate resource names for regular users
- 05:04 PM Revision 98b49508 (one): bug #734: Fix handling nil arguments and no arguments
- 03:39 PM Request #761 (Closed): Multiple Groups
- While using the group system I've noticed that there isn't a way for a user to be a part of multiple groups. This wou...
- 02:05 PM Bug #757: Sunstone VNC does not set deploy hostname correctly
- fixed on feature-746 branch.
- 01:57 PM Revision eaa91a53 (one): bug #747: one* top commands refresh information
- 01:50 PM Bug #759: Template Parsing
This is caused because internally all templates are stored in XML.
We should improve the parser to detect the...
- 01:33 PM Bug #758: Sunstone Group Creation (ACLs)
you are right. We will correct this behaviour so groups are created with default ACLs just as the CLI.
- 10:33 AM Bug #760 (Closed): ONE_AUTH not defined when using init.d script
- When using the init.d script to start oned you get the following error:
Fri Jul 22 11:01:14 2011 [ReM][D]: HostPoo...
- 06:46 PM Bug #759 (Closed): Template Parsing
- Creating a machine template with certain characters (angle brackets are the only one's I've tested) causes things to ...
- 06:30 PM Bug #758 (Closed): Sunstone Group Creation (ACLs)
- When you create a group within Sunstone the default acl's are not created, like they are with `onegroup create`. This...
- 10:31 AM Request #753: Existing Vms not showing
- Hi, OpenNebula assumes the complete control of the infrastructure and the VMs.
Maybe we could think of an new tool...
- 10:26 AM Request #473 (Closed): Add possibility to tag VMs
- I'm closing this since 3.0 has groups, and VM templates can contain any arbitrary attributes.
- 10:24 AM Request #392 (Closed): suggestion: make oneadmin home directory /var/lib/one
- directory changed In CentOS and OpenSUSE
- 09:33 AM Revision 85d8ef3e (one): Bug: fix onetemplate chown; wrong to_id method call
Also available in: Atom