From 07/07/2012 to 08/05/2012
- 07:14 PM Feature #1333: Sunstone labels should have same name as CLI
- If the user enters a wrong password, it will show up in clear text in the logs.
As the incorrect password may be in ...
- 12:23 AM Revision 38205fd6 (one): bug #1402: Read monitor values as floats and truncate them to store in t...
- 12:10 AM Bug #1402 (Closed): Wrong parsing of float values from IM
- The OpenNebula core parse float values as 0 (as it is expecting a int value). The effect of this is that Monitoring d...
- 08:28 PM Request #1401 (Closed): Improved CLI syntax when selecting a range of VMs
I'd suggest that CLI syntax when selecting VM range, e.g.:
onevm delete 78..92
is improved by allowing add...
- 11:28 PM Revision cabf3b41 (one): bug #1400: Update History record when a migration fails.
- 11:24 PM Bug #1400 (Closed): After a migration fails the history records reach an inconsistent state
- This seems to be because of a missing update of the DB. So if oned is restarted it gets the wrong REASON field. As a ...
- 04:51 PM Bug #1399: LibVirtDriverKVM.cc disk attribute bus
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> It turns out that we had a duplicated information BUS and DEV_PREFIX. We've chos...
- 04:50 PM Bug #1399: LibVirtDriverKVM.cc disk attribute bus
It turns out that we had a duplicated information BUS and DEV_PREFIX. We've chosen DEV_PREFIX to specify the BU...
- 01:13 PM Bug #1399 (Closed): LibVirtDriverKVM.cc disk attribute bus
- Hi all,
it appears to me there's a bug in LibVirtDriverKVM.cc in the way that a defined bus type for a disk is not w...
- 04:00 PM Revision 56eff343 (one): feature #1365: Added missing parameter for mkfs_command in fs datastore
- 03:35 PM Revision 675b473e (one): Add Document and DocumentPool to OpenNebula.rb
- 03:21 PM Revision f82755ba (one): feature #1398: Rename custom_routes to routes
- 09:29 AM Bug #1395 (Closed): LVM delete contains typos
- 08:16 AM Revision 8aa51eee (one): feature #1398: Add custom routes to Sunstone
- 03:58 PM Feature #1398 (Closed): Add custom routes to Sunstone
- 10:47 AM Revision ec5e4649 (one): bug #1397: Define DOCUMENT_TYPE in the child class
- 10:46 AM Bug #1397 (Closed): Document::TYPE must be defined in the child class
- 10:45 AM Revision 9f1e6e58 (one): Add OpenNebula namespace to the Client initialization in CloudAuth.rb
- 09:17 PM Feature #1265: Deprecate pending features
- key command in oneuser
- 09:14 PM Feature #892 (Closed): Integrate OpenNebula with a DHCP server
- This feature has been designed through the use of a Virtual Router, which provides DHCP and other networking services...
- 08:17 PM Revision ec533433 (one): bug #1396. Deprecate key command and upload fix as proposed by Rogier Mars
- 08:15 PM Bug #1396 (Closed): Wrong method to retrieve the public key in oneuser key command
- 09:13 AM Bug #1396 (Closed): Wrong method to retrieve the public key in oneuser key command
- From [one-users] oneuser key command failing by Rogier Mars
I just upgrade to opennebula 3.6 (from the rpm's for ...
- 07:56 PM Revision 080af504 (one): bug #713: Add lib64 to LIBPATH, applied patch provided by Robert Schweikert
- 07:54 PM Bug #713 (Closed): on systems where libraries may be strored in lib64 configuration fails
- This finally made its way to master.Thanks again
- 07:46 PM Bug #1368 (Closed): Clone image stores bad source
Yes, checking the OpenNebula core it sets the source. Closing this one...
Thanks for your feedback!
- 04:47 PM Bug #1392 (Closed): VMware Datastore doesn't support clone action
- Install.sh updated & tested, closing.
- 04:21 PM Feature #1365 (Closed): Format Images using qcow2
- Qcow volumes are created wihtout any "inner" fs format.
- 04:10 PM Revision 109d4292 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 04:09 PM Revision c82f80b1 (one): feature #1365: Add qcow2 option as a valid FSTYPE when creating images
- 01:16 PM Revision 43e405b4 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 01:00 PM Revision c39fb86d (one): Bug #1392: Add VMware DS clone script to install.sh
- 10:37 AM Revision 1bb25b84 (one): bug #1395: bugs in tm lvm drivers
- 10:26 AM Bug #1394: Wrong username with LDAP auth
- And it seems the same issue with this part...
- 09:53 AM Bug #1394 (Closed): Wrong username with LDAP auth
- I'm trying to setup LDAP auth for opennebula and sunstone and having such trouble:
first login is ok, but after se...
- 10:13 AM Bug #1395 (Closed): LVM delete contains typos
- Script variables are expanded locally and not in the remote host. Some command execution symbol need to be escaped.
- 08:04 PM Revision a9ad2f83 (one): Feature #1098: Added user consumption plots to Sunstone. Can be looked a...
- The server part is a temporal solution until this functionality is moved to OCA.
(cherry picked from commit ce9c7d63d...
- 07:51 PM Bug #1335 (Closed): OpenNebula should not free host resources for suspended VMs
- 04:06 PM Feature #1393 (Closed): DATASTORE_LOCATION for each system datastore
- Have one for each instead of one defined in oned.conf for all system datastores.
- 03:41 PM Bug #1392 (Closed): VMware Datastore doesn't support clone action
- Needs implementing
- 01:30 PM Backlog #1391 (Closed): Enhanced like LDAP support (Amazon Like)
- I would like to propose the following mechanism for LDAP support:
- Users would only be able to login to Sunstone ...
- 01:23 PM Request #1390 (Closed): Support LDAP authorization with core Authentication
- As LDAP integration, especially Active Directory, will always have some challenges with OpenNebula due to the fact th...
- 01:16 PM Request #1389 (Closed): Add "save" support for volatile disks
- As of 3.6, saving a volatile disk shows the following error:
"Cannot use selected DISK. The DISK 2 does not have a...
- 09:09 AM Feature #1388 (Closed): Change default port in econe/occi.conf
- Currently both services use the same port (4567) by default
- 07:55 PM Bug #1387 (Closed): kvm migrate with iscsi does not perform volume login first
- Take a look at
- 01:42 PM Bug #1387 (Closed): kvm migrate with iscsi does not perform volume login first
- When performing a kvm live migration the migrate command does not login the volume firt (i.e. $SUDO $(iscsiadm_discov...
- 04:28 PM Revision ab4e9f45 (one): Fix onevm help typos
- 03:34 PM Revision 825a913b (one): Fix for bad tm_vmware clone path for vmkfstools
- 03:22 PM Revision 4891a5c1 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 03:21 PM Revision f4d19d9a (one): bug #1373: VMware volatile disks do not work
- 01:26 PM Bug #1373 (Closed): VMware volatile disks do not work
- Updated repo and documentation
- 01:23 PM Bug #1386 (Closed): 100% CPU use. Unresponsible Sunstone
- We've upgraded from 3.2 to 3.6 and encountered the same problem as here: http://firstname.lastname@example.org...
- 11:42 AM Revision b9b15e37 (one): bug #1371: Removed unused variable
- 11:40 AM Revision 103d8e22 (one): bug #1371: Set image state to DELETE when deleting image. Removed unneed...
- 11:39 AM Bug #1371 (Closed): Image DELETE state is bypassed
- 09:50 AM Backlog #1341: shared LVM driver
- New patch, with some bugfixes...
- 04:24 PM Revision 7b184d6c (one): Feature #1209: Single VNC proxy for all connections
- Taking advantage of latest developments contributed to websockify, we can now make use of multiples targets validated...
- 04:13 PM Feature #1162 (Closed): Add editable templates to Clusters
- This is in 3.6, at least the template part. However, using the template attributes in host REQUIREMENTS is still need...
- 04:07 PM Bug #1358 (Closed): LVM drivers do not copy the image to the lv
- 03:32 PM Bug #1347 (Closed): CPU quotas seems to not support float values
- 02:05 PM Revision 3437aa11 (one): feature #1373: Refine volatile disk generation in vmware
- (cherry picked from commit 4e3a37401d84e65116763cafbb1a11440dee7f8b)
- 02:04 PM Revision b26aa52c (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 02:03 PM Revision 4e3a3740 (one): feature #1373: Refine volatile disk generation in vmware
- 01:53 PM Bug #1349: Do not save the password in ldap auth driver
- A patch is attached in #1385
- 01:52 PM Bug #1385 (Closed): Please don't write clear text passwords to the logfile.
- In fact, we already had an issue for this one. I am closing this an making it duplicate, and will leave a reference i...
- 01:49 PM Bug #1363 (Closed): Invalid Memory or Cpu values are not detected
- 04:37 PM Bug #1385: Please don't write clear text passwords to the logfile.
- You are totally right about this. Thanks for the patch. Meanwhile you can set
DEBUG_LEVEL = 0
- 09:45 AM Bug #1385 (Closed): Please don't write clear text passwords to the logfile.
- When using ldap authentification the users password ist logged to oned.log. This can cause insecurities.
- 10:56 AM Feature #1320: Improve log and error messages
- Other message that seems to cause confusion is the 'Connection refused - connect(2)' returned by the OCA. Maybe it sh...
- 10:09 AM Revision fc08d847 (one): Bug #1363: Make VCPU optional again
- 09:59 AM Revision 50d0ff8f (one): feature #378: Improve ec2 error messages
- 12:22 AM Revision 65ec7517 (one): feature #1337: Add CPU share for KVM VMs based on the CPU template attri...
- 11:59 PM Revision 621e3565 (one): Feature #1302: Sunstone support for IE
* Add explorer canvas library so graphs are painted in IE 7,8
* Add warnings to IE users
- 11:59 PM Revision d84ce02d (one): Feature #1302: Update Self-Service to be IE compatible
* Updated crypto-js library. Added base64 enconding library for IE as browser do...
- 11:59 PM Revision 26869033 (one): Feature #1302: Fix self-service IE integration
- * Fix small failure for non IE browsers.
* Clean up some whitespaces
* Conditional loading of IE required libraries...
- 11:59 PM Revision 5431376e (one): Feature #1302: Add IE support to Ozones
(cherry picked from commit 19a1f1b5c2132e6fdb7f007ccc849e588d573378)
- 11:59 PM Revision 54bb23c8 (one): Feature #1302: Fix Sunstone user dashboard for IE
- (cherry picked from commit 2b0f6b6cbe2911548f5e3fbd7a28c65bafcd51b1)
- 11:18 PM Revision 057da949 (one): bug #1363: Better check for int and float values
- 06:39 PM Backlog #1270: Dynamic CPU and memory hotplug
Will the changes persist if the machine is stopped?
Also, seems like it is not possible to scale resources wh...
- 04:29 PM Backlog #1384 (Pending): Execute tm commands without ssh when the actions are meant to be execute...
- LVM drivers always use ssh to execute the commands even if the target is localhost. A new datastore configuration fil...
- 04:26 PM Revision 4a9fadf7 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 04:19 PM Revision 27300564 (one): Bug #1373: Volatile disks can now be created in VMware
- 03:06 PM Revision 52d138e8 (one): Bug #1347, #1363: remove debug messages from onedb migrator
- 02:18 PM Backlog #1372: provide a no-ip-spoofing mechanism for the firewall network drivers
- Yeah you're right. But it's KVM specific and it would be great if firewall.rb could be updated so that these kind of ...
- 08:41 AM Backlog #1372: provide a no-ip-spoofing mechanism for the firewall network drivers
- And in fact it its supported with the filter option:...
- 08:21 AM Backlog #1372: provide a no-ip-spoofing mechanism for the firewall network drivers
- For what it's worth, here is the ebtables rules that libvirt's network filter named "clean-traffic" setups. It preven...
- 02:12 PM Bug #1374 (Closed): Failed live migration causes a monitoring error
- If a live migration fails, this message is logged in oned.log:...
- State of art:
IE9 seems to work well except for certain styling details: some gradients do not look the same, some...
- 01:29 PM Bug #1373 (Closed): VMware volatile disks do not work
- TM SHARED mkimage needs to be separated and fix.
Also, the scripts_common mkfs_command needs to be fix for "vmdk_"
- 12:14 PM Bug #1368: Clone image stores bad source
After a more thorough debugging session of my datastore scripts, seems the bug reported was my fault. After re...
- 08:51 AM Revision fa9be5a6 (one): Ozones: Small improvements to Ozones
- Added new columns to resource lists, so that they match what is shown in Sunstone.
Added column visibility plugin.
- 08:51 AM Revision 228933cf (one): oZones: generate host usage bars with sunstone-util function
- (cherry picked from commit 510f9e8076e7e73192a11a83daf498b61faa412d)
- 08:51 AM Revision 477c0329 (one): Sunstone: import the look quota information bars to users dashboard from...
- Use common function to generate host usage bars too
(cherry picked from commit aff56914a4b7ca2b9f14941643432554ecf246fc)
- 08:51 AM Revision f1cc6847 (one): SelfService: Add user quota information to dashboard
- (cherry picked from commit cf518f895ce11eb9a805d646565c0954dc46b6eb)
- 08:51 AM Revision 764a1727 (one): Sunstone: remove SOURCE from image creation dialog.
- Make the necessary changes so it can be specified as custom attribute still.
(cherry picked from commit 613fb144ab7c7...
- 08:51 AM Revision 9001e7e9 (one): Sunstone: small changes, mostly related to quotas.
- i.e. Adding quota units in several places, improving spacing etc.
(cherry picked from commit dc740e1da5bec0b82b2811dd...
- 04:16 PM Backlog #1372: provide a no-ip-spoofing mechanism for the firewall network drivers
- The chain names have changed, that will impact in the deactivate script for running vms with the previous chain names...
- 03:59 PM Backlog #1372: provide a no-ip-spoofing mechanism for the firewall network drivers
- Commited a first version of the no-ip-spoofing script in Firewall.rb. Still to undergo testing and to be documented.
- 03:57 PM Backlog #1372 (Closed): provide a no-ip-spoofing mechanism for the firewall network drivers
- As requested by Ricardo Duarte in the "mailing list":http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2012-...
- 04:05 PM Revision 0fec2554 (one): feature #378: Add EBS metadata to images
- 03:54 PM Bug #1371 (Closed): Image DELETE state is bypassed
- The new DELETE state is not used, and images remain in the READY state while the file is deleted
- 03:21 PM Revision ba96b413 (one): Bug #1347, #1363: onedb migrator re-calculates the VM quotas
- 02:34 PM Revision 14fcfc90 (one): feature #378: Add econe-*-volume cli
- 02:33 PM Revision 696b1844 (one): feature #378: Fix econe-*-addresses output
- 01:51 PM Revision c27c27ac (one): Bug #1363: Check correct value types for VM CPU, VCPU, MEM, and Image SIZE
- 10:24 AM Feature #1370 (Closed): Add rackup support in cloud servers
- Using Passenger to start the OpenNebula services requires some changes:
- 10:13 AM Feature #1369 (Closed): Add Memcache support for sessions in cloud servers
- Currently sessions are stored in memory and cannot be shared between different server instances.
- 09:56 AM Bug #1368 (Closed): Clone image stores bad source
I'm developing a new datastore driver for Equallogic iSCSI devices.
Testing the clone feature, seems the So...
- 09:00 AM Bug #1363: Invalid Memory or Cpu values are not detected
- I agree. Yesterday I got confused between CPU and vCPU and tried to put "0.1" as the value for vCPU in a template. I ...
- 08:00 AM Feature #1209 (Assigned): Improve VNC proxying system
- 07:59 AM Request #1275 (Closed): French locale for Sunstone
- 07:59 AM Feature #1333 (Closed): Sunstone labels should have same name as CLI
- 08:36 PM Bug #1367 (Closed): VM failure because erroneous deployment file entry for the context CD gets wr...
when I change the (kvm) DISK driver in _vmm_exec_kvm.conf_ to type _"qcow2"_ VMs that use a contextualization CD...
- 08:17 PM Bug #1324: stopped kvm VMs can't be resumed (using ssh transfer driver)
I think that all shell script variables that get initialized with the command line arguments $1, $2... and that ...
- 08:07 PM Bug #1354 (Closed): Sunstone should handle errors when the Marketplace is not accessible
- 04:28 PM Revision c94bfcab (one): Bug #1347: quota update accepts float values
- 04:16 PM Revision 7bef5e78 (one): feature #378: Add EBS support
- 03:15 PM Revision 6cc05f5b (one): Bug #1347: Add support for float quotas. The update quotas method needs ...
- 11:22 AM Bug #1347 (Assigned): CPU quotas seems to not support float values
- 11:00 AM Revision 01f82d96 (one): Bug #1335: Add onedb migrator to 3.7.80
- 10:58 AM Revision aa029397 (one): Bug #1335: When a suspended VM is deleted, the host capacity is updated
- 10:20 AM Feature #1366 (Closed): image.info/imagepool.info should show if an image is attached to a VM
- 10:31 PM Feature #1365 (Closed): Format Images using qcow2
- This is to add support for the qcow format when creating an image.
- 11:50 PM Revision 01c087cd (one): Feature #892: remove unexisting method
- 06:16 PM Revision edc7fcf9 (one): Feature #892: Add banner
- 06:15 PM Revision c0f0ac9f (one): Feature #892: Fix many things in the router script:
- - support for ntp
- support for a single interface
- separate context for private server and router
- improved networ...
- 03:52 PM Bug #1364 (Closed): install_gems should check for openssl libraries for ruby
- install_gems does not check for ssl libraries for ruby.
- 03:48 PM Bug #1363 (Closed): Invalid Memory or Cpu values are not detected
- We should add sanity checks for attributes that are used for quotas or Host usage counters, like VM cpu and memory, o...
- 02:40 PM Revision e35567ee (one): Start to clean and update core unit tests.
- 02:16 PM Bug #1361: mkfs_command error in scripts_common.sh
- It is working here, using bash.
- 02:04 PM Bug #1361 (Closed): mkfs_command error in scripts_common.sh
- the mkfs_command does not take into account the FSTYPE.
In fact in the case switch there are quotes in the options w...
- 02:14 PM Feature #1362 (Closed): Improve description of values in help section of CLI
- onevm --> add description of UCPU and UMEMORY
onehost --> add description of ACPU, FCPU
- 02:02 PM Bug #1360 (Closed): OpenNebula doesn't support ESX users with empty passwords
- It is possible (at least in principle ) to create such users . If this can be reproduced, there should be a workar...
- 10:46 AM Bug #1359 (Closed): install_gems should install specific versions of gems
- For version 3.6 the sinatra version installed should be > 1.3.0. There's a problem with the actual gem installation c...
- 10:30 AM Bug #1358: LVM drivers do not copy the image to the lv
- Now the correct patch, the previous one was the diff in the opposite direction.
- 10:28 AM Bug #1358: LVM drivers do not copy the image to the lv
- A patch to fix the problem is attached. The file to modify is located in the installation at @/var/lib/one/remotes/da...
- 10:12 AM Bug #1358 (Closed): LVM drivers do not copy the image to the lv
- A bug in the cp script of lvm datastore makes it unable to find the downloader script.
- 10:24 AM Revision 3ff85335 (one): bug #1358: add missing path to lvm driver
- 09:59 AM Bug #1357 (Closed): Persistent Images cannot be cloned more than once
- Reported by Mark Wagner in the "users mailing list":http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2012-J...
- 08:25 AM Feature #1356 (Closed): Attach/detach support in OCCI
- 05:08 PM Revision 3a5d8d3a (one): Bug #892: Add an untested draft of the router init.rb
- 01:55 PM Bug #1355 (Closed): Script arguments too big
- The template of VMs are passed to the driver scripts in the command line. When this template is too big some unixes f...
- 01:39 PM Revision d5036967 (one): bug #1354: Handle exception when trying to connect to the marketplace
- 01:38 PM Revision ba144487 (one): Change default marketplace endpoint
- 01:38 PM Bug #1354 (Closed): Sunstone should handle errors when the Marketplace is not accessible
- 12:54 PM Feature #1353 (Closed): Improve CLI commands
- This ticket will be used to link all the CLI tickets we already have opened into the "related issues" section.
- 10:52 AM Revision 7f43ddb9 (one): Feature #1285: Change Host memory units in code comments and XSD files
- 10:52 AM Revision 28c66a39 (one): Bug #1335: Do not free host resources when a VM is suspended
- 10:51 AM Feature #1352 (Closed): Disable archive unpackage in downloader script
- Some hypervisors use archived images. A configuration option should be added so the downloader does not unarchive them.
- 10:42 AM Bug #1342: Usernames are case sensitive/insensitive depending on the DB backend
- As noted by Christopher Barry
> If you want a column always to be treated in case-sensitive fashion,
> declare i...
- 10:30 AM Bug #1344 (Closed): Handle CLI output of many lines to a pipe
- 10:26 AM Bug #1340 (Closed): Sunstone user dashboard does not display network quota correctly
- 10:22 AM Bug #1351 (Closed): iSCSI commands fail on some distributions
- Patch attached. It should be applied on the source or in these two files once it's installed:
- 10:07 AM Bug #1351 (Closed): iSCSI commands fail on some distributions
- All of the ssh_exec_and_log commands are piped in the remote host to @|sh -s@. In some distros @sh@ is linked to @bas...
- 10:13 AM Revision 7f999d9c (one): Bug #1351: iSCSI commands fail on some distributions
- 09:53 AM Feature #1350 (Closed): Configure new user group on creation
- Make the group of a new user configurable in ldap drivers.
- 09:53 AM Feature #737 (Closed): Use prefix for OpenNebula installations instead of ONE_LOCATION
- 09:50 AM Bug #1349 (Closed): Do not save the password in ldap auth driver
- Ldap auth driver saves the ldap user password when the user is automatically created. This creates a security problem.
- 09:35 AM Bug #1348 (Closed): oneacct man page is missing
- Help should also say that the host and user options accept IDs or names.
- 09:30 AM Bug #1347 (Closed): CPU quotas seems to not support float values
- 09:25 AM Bug #1346 (Closed): x509 login is broken in sunstone
- 09:22 AM Bug #1346: x509 login is broken in sunstone
- Fixed in commit aa63bd48c0097be64090b5dd34f7dd4b82ae1561
- 08:42 AM Bug #1346 (Closed): x509 login is broken in sunstone
- 09:12 AM Revision aa63bd48 (one): Align x509 login page with jquery 1.7.2(cherry picked from commit 4bd196...
- 01:16 PM Bug #1345 (Closed): Marketplace reports wrong image size
- Dear Developers,
The marketplace size property denotes the compressed size of a virtual machine image. The correct...
- 01:35 PM Revision 3fcc188a (one): Feature #1285: Change some labels in UIs to be like CLI
- (cherry picked from commit ccd6f4356ccae79f854a8849b6aba2041b16aa73)
- 12:38 PM Revision 271fe19d (one): Add Image state diagrams .dot files
- 10:00 AM Bug #1344 (Closed): Handle CLI output of many lines to a pipe
- The ruby CLI doesn't handle properly the output to a pipe. 'oneuser list|head' breaks if number of users is too high ...
- 09:59 AM Revision e9693f8c (one): Bug #1344: Handle CLI output of many lines to a pipe
- 07:54 PM Feature #1343 (Closed): Hook for MIGRATE state
- Dear Developers,
we propose that it should be possible to initiate a hook script on "MIGRATE" VM state, it enables...
- 03:32 PM Revision a3988c21 (one): Fix timeout check in Sunstone
- 01:54 PM Feature #1013: Hooks on Network objects action
- Could this feature be reconsider for next release. Basically a hook needed only at creation / deletion of a virtual n...
- 10:52 AM Bug #1342 (New): Usernames are case sensitive/insensitive depending on the DB backend
- When using a MYSQL backend, user names are case-insensitive.
When using a SQLite backend, user names are case-sens...
- 10:05 AM Backlog #1341 (Closed): shared LVM driver
We have developed at MTA SZTAKI Internet Technology Dept. (ITAK) a new datastore and transfer manager driver. ...
- 08:44 PM Revision 9d3924d4 (one): Bug #1340: Fix display of network quota in user dashboard
- (cherry picked from commit 05d369aec0a24092043a9e13b07c095bb6600d81)
- 08:43 PM Revision 06a85d64 (one): Bug #1340: Fix display of network quota in user dashboard
- (cherry picked from commit 05d369aec0a24092043a9e13b07c095bb6600d81)
Also available in: Atom