From 07/24/2012 to 08/22/2012
- 10:46 PM Bug #1400 (Closed): After a migration fails the history records reach an inconsistent state
- 10:41 PM Bug #1397 (Closed): Document::TYPE must be defined in the child class
- 10:01 PM Bug #1426 (Closed): Ruby Cloud API 3.6: User fails to authenicate remotely
- OK, closing this one. Thanks
- 08:30 PM Bug #1426: Ruby Cloud API 3.6: User fails to authenicate remotely
- please ignore.. was using older client on the remote host.. thanks.
- 08:01 PM Bug #1426 (Closed): Ruby Cloud API 3.6: User fails to authenicate remotely
- While making remote XML-RPC Calls to the FrontEnd using the sample code provided on :
- 04:16 PM Bug #1425: Cannot add ESX host vai "onehost create" but /var/lib/one/remotes/im/run_probes vmware...
- Thanks for the assistance, this is the difference between the version called via "onehost create" and the one run fro...
- 03:43 PM Bug #1425: Cannot add ESX host vai "onehost create" but /var/lib/one/remotes/im/run_probes vmware...
- Add the following in line 46 of vmware.rb
`env > /tmp/vmware_env_vars`
Run it once from the shell, backup the f...
- 03:35 PM Bug #1425: Cannot add ESX host vai "onehost create" but /var/lib/one/remotes/im/run_probes vmware...
- Not familiar with ruby, could you provide a code snippet to show how I can show those environment variables?
- 03:16 PM Bug #1425: Cannot add ESX host vai "onehost create" but /var/lib/one/remotes/im/run_probes vmware...
- Since the command executes correctly under the shell, I can only think of environmental variables. Could you compare ...
- 02:56 PM Bug #1425: Cannot add ESX host vai "onehost create" but /var/lib/one/remotes/im/run_probes vmware...
- ESX host is ESX 4.1 update 1, SSH access for oneadmin is enabled, with passwords correctly added and SSH keys importe...
- 02:55 PM Bug #1425 (Closed): Cannot add ESX host vai "onehost create" but /var/lib/one/remotes/im/run_prob...
- When adding an ESX host to OpenNebula 3.4.1 using the CentOS appliance the host produces log similar to:
- 01:05 PM Feature #1317: Support skel files to set quotas automatically for new users
- A general default quota, as in 3.4, is also useful.
We want to restrict users to have only 1 vm e...
- 09:52 AM Revision 4874360e (one): Add JSON documents to OCA
- 12:11 AM Bug #1424 (Closed): Cannot create a VM with two interfaces on the same VLAN
- If one creates a virtual machines with two interfaces and the two interfaces use the same VLAN ID, the VM fails to st...
- 07:57 PM Bug #1420: Default Attributes for KVM Driver:
- Thanks for the follow-up. You probably want to give another example as the "CPU" example is not valid anymore:
- 03:04 PM Feature #1337 (Closed): Include cgroup support for KVM drivers
- Ready in master and documentationsite "at opennebula site":http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:kvmg?&#working_...
- 05:48 AM Bug #1423 (Closed): Live-migration is locally executed but the network driver is not
- As reported by C S Shyam in this thread  live-migration doesn't work because there's an inconsistency between the ...
- 11:34 PM Bug #1386 (Closed): 100% CPU use. Unresponsible Sunstone
- This seems to be the cause for other users. As this (installation of nokogiri) is part of the standard installation p...
- 11:32 PM Bug #1399 (Closed): LibVirtDriverKVM.cc disk attribute bus
- 11:31 PM Bug #1402 (Closed): Wrong parsing of float values from IM
- 03:14 PM Feature #1422 (Closed): Extend hook documentation
- Add an example to show how template information can be extracted from the $TEMPLATE argument.
- 02:44 PM Bug #1420 (Closed): Default Attributes for KVM Driver:
Thanks for the head up. This is an error in the documentation. CPU and MEMORY are no longer supported as drive...
- 11:14 PM Bug #1421: Relative paths in tm drivers cause deployment failures
- Addition change needed for those files is to add a call to "set_ds_location" (which sets $RMT_DS_DIR) at line 36 as ...
- 10:14 PM Bug #1421 (Closed): Relative paths in tm drivers cause deployment failures
- Log example:
Fri Aug 17 00:23:28 2012 [TM][I]: Command execution fail: /var/lib/one/remotes/tm/shared/clone ONE341...
- 03:51 PM Bug #1420 (Closed): Default Attributes for KVM Driver:
According to OpenNebula 3.6 documentation, CPU is a valid default attribute for KVM driver:
- 11:51 AM Revision 6e862acb (one): feature #378: Small fixes in econe CLI
- 11:16 PM Feature #1419 (Closed): Add support for pre-post migration scripts.
- As described here:
- 09:43 PM Feature #1333: Sunstone labels should have same name as CLI
- Hello Ricardo, this report doesnt belong to this ticket. Please open a new ticket providing full information on the a...
- 04:55 PM Bug #1417: Centos RPM erase one_auth password when updating
- Within the centos6.spec file, the password is generated at build time and stored in the package.
As a side effect, a...
- 04:37 PM Bug #1417 (Closed): Centos RPM erase one_auth password when updating
- When updating Opennebula with the RPM for Centos, the file /var/lib/one/.one/one_auth is erased and the password chan...
- 01:17 PM Revision 0e5aac62 (one): feature #378: Minor fixes in attach and detach
- 01:17 PM Revision c46f8710 (one): feature #378: Return UnsupportedOperation when the action is not supported
- 01:16 PM Revision a5712695 (one): feature #378: Fix error xml
- 06:53 AM Bug #1416 (Closed): -d option is used in oneimage for two different options
- From Shantanu Pavgi:...
- 12:16 AM Bug #1415 (Closed): Sunstone Vnet creation dialog does not set VLAN option
- This seems to happen for OpenvSwitch mode only
- 04:27 PM Revision 8cdc24e7 (one): feature #378: refactor instance functionality and add new ec2 commands:
- * StartInstances
- 11:25 AM Bug #1386: 100% CPU use. Unresponsible Sunstone
- In this thread a user experienced the same problem and fixed it installing the nokogiri gem
- 09:54 PM Feature #1404 (Closed): Power-on Power-off for VMs.
- Currently there are the following operations for a running VM *without* freeing the host resources:
* *reboot* equ...
- 09:43 PM Backlog #660: tm_ssh with local image cache
- Adding a couple of patches for this feature contributed China Mobile.
Scheduling this feature for 3.8...
- 12:12 AM Revision 7dd75027 (one): bug #1402: Always parse int values as floats and then truncate them
- 09:38 AM Bug #1399: LibVirtDriverKVM.cc disk attribute bus
- Thank you a lot, Ruben, that fixed it for me :)
- 08:33 AM Feature #1403 (Closed): Support swap disk in Sunstone VM wizard
- 07:14 PM Feature #1333: Sunstone labels should have same name as CLI
- If the user enters a wrong password, it will show up in clear text in the logs.
As the incorrect password may be in ...
- 12:23 AM Revision 38205fd6 (one): bug #1402: Read monitor values as floats and truncate them to store in t...
- 12:10 AM Bug #1402 (Closed): Wrong parsing of float values from IM
- The OpenNebula core parse float values as 0 (as it is expecting a int value). The effect of this is that Monitoring d...
- 08:28 PM Request #1401 (Closed): Improved CLI syntax when selecting a range of VMs
I'd suggest that CLI syntax when selecting VM range, e.g.:
onevm delete 78..92
is improved by allowing add...
- 11:28 PM Revision cabf3b41 (one): bug #1400: Update History record when a migration fails.
- 11:24 PM Bug #1400 (Closed): After a migration fails the history records reach an inconsistent state
- This seems to be because of a missing update of the DB. So if oned is restarted it gets the wrong REASON field. As a ...
- 04:51 PM Bug #1399: LibVirtDriverKVM.cc disk attribute bus
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> It turns out that we had a duplicated information BUS and DEV_PREFIX. We've chos...
- 04:50 PM Bug #1399: LibVirtDriverKVM.cc disk attribute bus
It turns out that we had a duplicated information BUS and DEV_PREFIX. We've chosen DEV_PREFIX to specify the BU...
- 01:13 PM Bug #1399 (Closed): LibVirtDriverKVM.cc disk attribute bus
- Hi all,
it appears to me there's a bug in LibVirtDriverKVM.cc in the way that a defined bus type for a disk is not w...
- 04:00 PM Revision 56eff343 (one): feature #1365: Added missing parameter for mkfs_command in fs datastore
- 03:35 PM Revision 675b473e (one): Add Document and DocumentPool to OpenNebula.rb
- 03:21 PM Revision f82755ba (one): feature #1398: Rename custom_routes to routes
- 09:29 AM Bug #1395 (Closed): LVM delete contains typos
- 08:16 AM Revision 8aa51eee (one): feature #1398: Add custom routes to Sunstone
- 03:58 PM Feature #1398 (Closed): Add custom routes to Sunstone
- 10:47 AM Revision ec5e4649 (one): bug #1397: Define DOCUMENT_TYPE in the child class
- 10:46 AM Bug #1397 (Closed): Document::TYPE must be defined in the child class
- 10:45 AM Revision 9f1e6e58 (one): Add OpenNebula namespace to the Client initialization in CloudAuth.rb
- 09:17 PM Feature #1265: Deprecate pending features
- key command in oneuser
- 09:14 PM Feature #892 (Closed): Integrate OpenNebula with a DHCP server
- This feature has been designed through the use of a Virtual Router, which provides DHCP and other networking services...
- 08:17 PM Revision ec533433 (one): bug #1396. Deprecate key command and upload fix as proposed by Rogier Mars
- 08:15 PM Bug #1396 (Closed): Wrong method to retrieve the public key in oneuser key command
- 09:13 AM Bug #1396 (Closed): Wrong method to retrieve the public key in oneuser key command
- From [one-users] oneuser key command failing by Rogier Mars
I just upgrade to opennebula 3.6 (from the rpm's for ...
- 07:56 PM Revision 080af504 (one): bug #713: Add lib64 to LIBPATH, applied patch provided by Robert Schweikert
- 07:54 PM Bug #713 (Closed): on systems where libraries may be strored in lib64 configuration fails
- This finally made its way to master.Thanks again
- 07:46 PM Bug #1368 (Closed): Clone image stores bad source
Yes, checking the OpenNebula core it sets the source. Closing this one...
Thanks for your feedback!
- 04:47 PM Bug #1392 (Closed): VMware Datastore doesn't support clone action
- Install.sh updated & tested, closing.
- 04:21 PM Feature #1365 (Closed): Format Images using qcow2
- Qcow volumes are created wihtout any "inner" fs format.
- 04:10 PM Revision 109d4292 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 04:09 PM Revision c82f80b1 (one): feature #1365: Add qcow2 option as a valid FSTYPE when creating images
- 01:16 PM Revision 43e405b4 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 01:00 PM Revision c39fb86d (one): Bug #1392: Add VMware DS clone script to install.sh
- 10:37 AM Revision 1bb25b84 (one): bug #1395: bugs in tm lvm drivers
- 10:26 AM Bug #1394: Wrong username with LDAP auth
- And it seems the same issue with this part...
- 09:53 AM Bug #1394 (Closed): Wrong username with LDAP auth
- I'm trying to setup LDAP auth for opennebula and sunstone and having such trouble:
first login is ok, but after se...
- 10:13 AM Bug #1395 (Closed): LVM delete contains typos
- Script variables are expanded locally and not in the remote host. Some command execution symbol need to be escaped.
- 08:04 PM Revision a9ad2f83 (one): Feature #1098: Added user consumption plots to Sunstone. Can be looked a...
- The server part is a temporal solution until this functionality is moved to OCA.
(cherry picked from commit ce9c7d63d...
- 07:51 PM Bug #1335 (Closed): OpenNebula should not free host resources for suspended VMs
- 04:06 PM Feature #1393 (Closed): DATASTORE_LOCATION for each system datastore
- Have one for each instead of one defined in oned.conf for all system datastores.
- 03:41 PM Bug #1392 (Closed): VMware Datastore doesn't support clone action
- Needs implementing
- 01:30 PM Backlog #1391 (Closed): Enhanced like LDAP support (Amazon Like)
- I would like to propose the following mechanism for LDAP support:
- Users would only be able to login to Sunstone ...
- 01:23 PM Request #1390 (Closed): Support LDAP authorization with core Authentication
- As LDAP integration, especially Active Directory, will always have some challenges with OpenNebula due to the fact th...
- 01:16 PM Request #1389 (Closed): Add "save" support for volatile disks
- As of 3.6, saving a volatile disk shows the following error:
"Cannot use selected DISK. The DISK 2 does not have a...
- 09:09 AM Feature #1388 (Closed): Change default port in econe/occi.conf
- Currently both services use the same port (4567) by default
- 07:55 PM Bug #1387 (Closed): kvm migrate with iscsi does not perform volume login first
- Take a look at
- 01:42 PM Bug #1387 (Closed): kvm migrate with iscsi does not perform volume login first
- When performing a kvm live migration the migrate command does not login the volume firt (i.e. $SUDO $(iscsiadm_discov...
- 04:28 PM Revision ab4e9f45 (one): Fix onevm help typos
- 03:34 PM Revision 825a913b (one): Fix for bad tm_vmware clone path for vmkfstools
Also available in: Atom