From 10/10/2012 to 11/08/2012
- 04:45 PM Bug #1535 (Closed): Error messages are different when a wrong ID is provided depending on the use...
- 03:07 PM Bug #1564 (Closed): onedb will restore a previous backup
- 11:39 AM Feature #1647 (Closed): Add VNet/Image id to VM creation error messages
- This message can appear when a VM create fails:
Cannot get IP/MAC lease from virtual network.
But it doesn't say ...
- 11:16 AM Request #1644 (Closed): Disable wizards in Sunstone
- The new VM template wizard has tabs for kvm, xen & vmware. Admins could choose to hide the ones that are not availabl...
- 09:42 PM Bug #1632 (Closed): Review LVM delete
- I've reviewed the code, the tests and everything works as expected, so closing the ticket.
- 06:05 PM Feature #1642: Add new options to VM template creation for onetemplate and onevm
- @--boot [hd|fd|cdrom|network]@ to select boot device
- 02:04 PM Feature #1642 (Closed): Add new options to VM template creation for onetemplate and onevm
- * --dry: only prints the template
* --vnc: adds vnc graphics
* contextualization options: --ssh for ssh public key ...
- 04:03 PM Feature #1643 (Closed): Update Contextualization Packages
- This issue includes
* Make context deb packages for Ubuntu 12.10, tested on Ubuntu desktop
- 02:55 PM Bug #1587 (Closed): Sunstone: Graph. percentage columns can grow over the column width
- 02:18 PM Bug #1633 (Closed): Self-service: Snapshot are no more working
- 02:00 PM Bug #1641 (Closed): CLI does not detect object id's when they have more than one digit
- 11:41 AM Feature #1640 (Closed): Improve CLI commands
- Links to specific CLI improvement tickets and discussion about new ones.
- 10:49 AM Feature #1639 (Closed): VM Disaster Recovery without resubmit of harddisk images
- Requested in the "users mailing list":http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2012-October/020423....
- 09:16 PM Backlog #1638 (Pending): Sunstone quick search shortcuts
- It would be fine to have buttons with quick search filters like
Search: [T][Y][M] [...............]
where the t...
- 10:18 AM Backlog #1637 (Closed): Add JSON template rendering for deployment.0 files
- Currently there are three deployment file formats, that translate the generic VM template:
* KVM generates a libvi...
- 12:40 AM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- remotes/tm/rbd/delete delete persistent image on my rbd cluster. Here is the path that fix it:...
- 12:21 AM Bug #1636 (Closed): TM Clone fails with VMFS datastore using SSH
- This bug is invalid, it comes from a false assumption about the DATASTORE_LOCATION translation done by de core (I bel...
- 08:17 PM Bug #1636 (Closed): TM Clone fails with VMFS datastore using SSH
- 07:19 PM Bug #1635 (Closed): Attach operation fail when a disk is previously detached
- It seems that the disk is not properly removed for some TM's. Check
- 09:40 PM Bug #1634 (Closed): default CPU configuration is not valid for KVM driver
- Yes, since the implementation of Quotas, CPU is now a required attribute. Updated the documentation:
- 08:05 PM Bug #1634 (Closed): default CPU configuration is not valid for KVM driver
- 05:21 PM Bug #1633 (Closed): Self-service: Snapshot are no more working
- In the Self-service UI,version 3.8.1, when clicking on the "Take snapshot" button, I got the following error :
- 01:49 PM Feature #1551: Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
Applied to master
- 01:42 PM Feature #1551: Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
- This patch seems to work as expected.
- 01:16 PM Feature #1551: Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
Please don't forget to adapt Sunstone. I just built current master branch and Sunstone can't find vm log files...
- 09:47 AM Bug #1632 (Closed): Review LVM delete
- As per this thread, the LVM delete has to be reviewed. http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/201...
- 10:42 PM Bug #1605: VMs stuck in CLEANUP cannot be deleted
- This would be implemented as an fsck fix.
- 10:34 PM Bug #1621 (Closed): Rank does not consider all hosts if there are more than one pending VMs
- 05:27 PM Feature #1631 (Closed): Change History reason to reflect the actual operation
- For example, instead of STOP_RESUME, write the reason as suspend, stop, poweroff, resubmit, etc.
- 05:20 PM Feature #1630 (Closed): Show VM cpu & memory columns with the same bar graphs as the hosts
- 04:25 PM Bug #1629 (Closed): Volatile disks cannot be "saved as", but Sunstone shows the action button
- If volatile disks cannot be saved, sunstone should not show the button to do so.
Or, even better, we could add suppo...
- 04:05 PM Feature #1628 (Closed): Do not disable noVNC button in shutdown state
- Sunstone only enables the noVNC button when the VMs are running, but it should be enabled for other states.
- 02:38 PM Request #1626 (Closed): Report the file operations progress to the users
- When an image is being copied, or a VM is in prolog or epilog states, it would be really nice to get a time estimatio...
- 01:59 PM Request #1625 (Closed): Contextualize any running VM using a hot-plug contextualization cdrom
- We could create a cdrom ISO with all the contextualization packages for the different linux distributions and windows...
- 12:42 PM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- Realized in testing deployment/recompilation on separate instance that some last minute modifications to code (was re...
- 08:31 AM Bug #1624 (Closed): Wrong access rights to /var/lib/one with deb packages
- I just upgraded to version 3.8 using deb packages.
/var/lib/one directory is set to root user, not oneadmin. This ...
- 09:39 PM Backlog #807: Add an SSH console to compliment noVNC.
- Hi Carlos, Great pointers. I'll move this to the feature tracker, to evaluate its integration for 4.0
- 11:51 AM Backlog #807: Add an SSH console to compliment noVNC.
- We are using the GateOne SSH proxy and web interface exactly for this purpose. It can be downloaded similarly to noVn...
- 11:14 AM Request #1623 (Closed): Evaluate rbvmomi to access ESX API
- From giovanni toraldo <email@example.com>
since the libvirt support for ESXi hosts is still poor (especially for
- 05:26 PM Request #1622 (Closed): Add the option to resubmit a shut down VM
- New users are often confused by the fact that a shut down VM cannot be resubmitted, and its state is lost.
We now ...
- 04:48 PM Bug #1621 (Closed): Rank does not consider all hosts if there are more than one pending VMs
- Let's say 2 pending VMs have
And 2 hosts, with 100 and 1 free GBs
The first VM is sent to the hos...
- 04:43 PM Feature #1620 (Closed): Add dns and ssh_key configuration scripts to contextualization packages
- The current contexualization packages do not configure DNS nameservers or root public ssh keys. These parameters shou...
- 04:33 PM Bug #1619 (Closed): TM VMFS delete and mvds scripts do not correctly set the DST_HOST variable
- Solved in master. Please apply the attached patch to fix it for 3.8.
- 04:14 PM Bug #1619 (Closed): TM VMFS delete and mvds scripts do not correctly set the DST_HOST variable
- The VI_PARAMS is lacking the host information, so the actions fail.
- 12:20 PM Bug #1581 (Closed): Sunstone: font size is too small in Host table
- 12:00 PM Bug #1053 (Closed): Open vSwitch - vlan not working, wrong interface? (XEN)
- Can not reproduce this one
- 11:59 AM Bug #776 (Closed): Non common VM failure state needs to be recovered from
- Fixed in 4.0
- 11:58 AM Bug #1050 (Closed): onehost command does not check host name to be just the IP or just the dns na...
- 11:57 AM Bug #335 (Closed): Improve Unkown State Management
- Since 4.0 we have a couple more states like poweroff that may help with this. Also unknown state is better handled wh...
- 11:51 AM Request #304 (Closed): Dynamic attach CD to VM
- 11:50 AM Feature #683: RFC : Have a kernel/initrd/file repository
- This will be implemented as part of #1617
- 11:49 AM Request #679 (Closed): Add arbitrary data to any object
- Only object missing is VM. We have #1556 for this
- 11:46 AM Feature #1556: Allow update action for VMs
- This feature will be implemented by including a user template for the VMs, that can be updated and used to store cust...
- 11:44 AM Feature #1592: Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION!
WE'll take a look at it and will integrate it for the next release
- 11:42 AM Backlog #1618 (Closed): Provide a recommended HA setup for OpenNebula
- 11:39 AM Request #361 (Closed): additional bindings into templates
- This is now doale through templates for example
- 11:36 AM Feature #1617 (Closed): Support for plain files Datastores
- Used to store plain files, specially:
1.- Context files, transferred to the hosts as part of the ISO device
- 11:21 AM Feature #409 (Closed): oned, mm_sched, et al. logging feature enhancements
- This is mostly implemented (do not overwrite log files), SIGHUP handling is in other issue
- 10:38 AM Bug #1616 (Closed): Pre/Postmigrate script runs on system datastore
Closing this as wontfix. The system datastore deals with the disks of the instantiated images, so once the iSCS...
- 09:33 AM Bug #1616 (Closed): Pre/Postmigrate script runs on system datastore
- Dear Developers,
The pre and post migrate transfer manager scripts are useful feature to help the iscsi datastore ...
- 09:44 AM Feature #1317 (Closed): Support skel files to set quotas automatically for new users
- 09:32 PM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- Forgot to mention the OpenNebula server does NOT need to be able to see the Ceph cluster (helpful if using a separate...
- 09:24 PM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- Grzegorz Kocur wrote:
> RBD allows striping a VM block device over objects stored in the Ceph distributed object sto...
- 05:23 PM Bug #1575: OpenNebulaVNC.rb doesn't fit with the new websockify
- Ah, I wanted to execute the script but it isn't included in the Opensuse rpm-packages opennebula and opennebula-sunst...
- 04:38 PM Backlog #1615 (Pending): Add audit trail features
- The big picture:
* Insert each RM request in a DB table with the complete arguments, timestamp, the returned result,...
- 03:59 PM Feature #1524 (Closed): Driver operation journaling
- Due to a amaizingly short memory span I duplicated this one...
- 03:54 PM Backlog #1614 (Closed): Add an action queue to driver managers
- High level outline: have a queue of pending actions for the different managers (LCM, TM, DM...), and add a unique ID ...
- 03:29 PM Bug #1608 (Closed): Self-service: Bad display in dashboard
- Fixed, thank you for the feedback
- 12:36 PM Bug #1608: Self-service: Bad display in dashboard
- Just some semi-colons missing.
- 12:26 PM Bug #1608 (Closed): Self-service: Bad display in dashboard
- On the dashbnoard of the self-service UI, some uggly HTML code appears in the "Resources and quotas" frame.
- 03:28 PM Feature #1613 (Closed): Monitor Datastore infrastructure
- The DS drivers could be extended to be able to report stats about the DS infrastructure, like the free space left.
- 03:16 PM Bug #1289: Improve centos init scripts
- Patch applied! thanks for your explanation and patches
- 03:01 PM Feature #1612 (Closed): Add quota for volatile disks
- The same way we have VM_QUOTA/VM/CPU and /MEMORY, we could add /SIZE to limit the overall amount of disk space consum...
- 02:49 PM Feature #1611 (Closed): Add support for default quotas
- Some thoughts:
If the default quotas are edited, they should be immediately available to all users and groups; oth...
- 02:07 PM Feature #1610 (Closed): Include information about available operations in error messages
- For instance, if you try to resume a VM in poweroff, the error message says:
[VirtualMachineAction] Wrong state to...
- 02:02 PM Bug #1609 (Closed): Poweroff state is not correctly reflected in the VM History
- When a VM is suspended and then resumed, a new History element is created. But this doen't happen with the poweroff a...
- 11:35 AM Feature #1607 (Closed): Show accounting information in sunstone
- 11:29 AM Bug #1606 (Closed): Sunstone: Time format inconsistency
- In some places, like the VM start time or the history information, dates are formatted as mm/dd/yyyy.
- 10:52 AM Bug #1605 (Closed): VMs stuck in CLEANUP cannot be deleted
- 10:50 AM Request #1604 (Closed): Update button in historical usage tab does not give any clue that it is l...
- If you click the update button in the group or user historical data, the new data may take a while to be retrieved an...
- 10:43 AM Bug #1603 (Closed): Sunstone: "Historical usages" tab name may be confusing
- In the user view, the quotas show cpu & memory used as the amount requested to opennebula. But the "Historical usages...
- 10:23 AM Bug #1602 (Closed): Sunstone: User quotas dashboard graph inconsistency for unlimited quotas
- In the User quotas dashboard widget, if the quota is unlimited some bars are filled and some others are empty
- 10:22 AM Feature #1317: Support skel files to set quotas automatically for new users
- Rolandas Naujikas wrote:
> This regression in functionality doesn't allow for us migration to 3.6.
> Do there exist...
- 10:14 AM Bug #1601 (Closed): Failed SAVE_AS leads to persistent image overwrite
- 10:02 AM Bug #1601 (Closed): Failed SAVE_AS leads to persistent image overwrite
- When a user triggers a SAVE_AS over a disk coming from a persistent image, and this SAVE_AS fails, the implemented ro...
- 09:59 AM Bug #1600 (Closed): Image persistency can be modified with pending clone operations
- The Image persistency can't be changed when the Image is in use by a VM, but we should also check that it doesn't hav...
- 09:24 AM Bug #1598 (Closed): Default ACL rules are created twice the first time oned is started.
- 09:23 AM Bug #1597 (Closed): Use bigger fonts in Host tab
- 09:22 AM Bug #1596 (Closed): Wrong delete arity in OCCI compute command (delete)
- 09:19 AM Bug #1595 (Closed): Fix wrong usage counters for Host and Image
- This issue will add additional logic to check Host to vm and image to vm relationships, so usage counters can not be ...
- 09:16 AM Bug #1594 (Closed): Wrong source file path for contextualization iso
- Yes Giovanni, this is now fixed. This is important enough to plan a maintenance. We are aiming at today (Oct. 26th) E...
- 09:10 AM Bug #1594: Wrong source file path for contextualization iso
- Seems fixed in commit:bc61fa78, right?
- 09:06 AM Bug #1594 (Closed): Wrong source file path for contextualization iso
- With a template like this:...
- 08:47 AM Bug #1567 (Closed): onedb can store numbers in scientific notation
- 03:29 PM Bug #1593 (Closed): failed: mv: cannot remove /vmfs/volumes/*: Is a directory
- After issuing a shutdown command to an instance using shared TM with a persistent image:...
- 03:23 PM Feature #1592 (Closed): Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- Dear Developers,
we upgraded the iscsi drivers to achive higher reliability and stability while working with iscsi...
- 02:51 PM Bug #1591 (Closed): Stick to wget, and do use curl
- Currently we're using both wget and curl in OpenNebula. Since we use more times in the code wget, I suggets we drop c...
- 10:58 AM Feature #1590 (Closed): Memory reporting for ESXi VMs
- The used memory and the max memory is hardcoded to the memory requested by ONE, which already knows. For this reason ...
- 05:20 PM Feature #1590 (Closed): Memory reporting for ESXi VMs
I've found that with the actual libvirt I am using (0.9.12-4), the allocated memory for VM is available:
- 01:22 PM Feature #1589 (Closed): Sunstone: show the ID for new resources
- When a new resource is created in the CLI, it will always return the ID, so you can locate it.
This doesn't happen...
- 01:14 PM Backlog #1588 (Pending): Sunstone: add right-click operations
- For example, right click on a VM row could show the operations to shutdown, migrate, etc.
- 01:12 PM Bug #1587 (Closed): Sunstone: Graph. percentage columns can grow over the column width
- If the percentage is over 100% (e.g. cpu overcommitment), the bar is not truncated and stretches to the right.
- 01:06 PM Feature #1572: Sunstone should print nicer Image size units
- The User/Group Quotas can be also improved. The Memory column simply shows MB (instead of trying to calculate GB), an...
- 12:56 PM Feature #1586 (Closed): Make the VNC window detachable
- If would be great if the VNC windows could be detachable, to make them bigger and have several VNC windows opened at ...
- 12:53 PM Feature #1585 (Closed): Sunstone: Make the templates editable in place, or even repopulating the ...
- 12:47 PM Feature #1584 (Closed): Sunstone: Improve table row selection behaviour
- A click in a Sunstone table brings up the individual view, but the row is not selected (left tick box)
- 12:43 PM Bug #1575: OpenNebulaVNC.rb doesn't fit with the new websockify
- Did you use the install_novnc.sh script included in the package?, this script should install a compatible version of ...
- 12:32 PM Feature #1583 (Closed): Sunstone: Make columns resizable
- 12:31 PM Feature #1582 (Closed): Sunstone: Make hyperlinks for related resources (e.g. click on an Image I...
- 12:29 PM Bug #1581 (Closed): Sunstone: font size is too small in Host table
- The CPU and Memory columns have a really small font size that makes them difficult to read
- 12:26 PM Backlog #1580 (Pending): Make the Sunstone dashboard editable
- Each dashboard box could be a widget. Users could edit their own dashboard view, moving, resizing or deleting differe...
- 12:25 PM Feature #1579 (Closed): Add Group usage/quota widget to Sunstone dashboard
- Regular users can see their usage and quotas in the dashboard, but it could include the same info for their group
- 11:20 AM Feature #1578 (Closed): Susntone: Save each user's column preferences
- The Show / Hide columns preferences could be saved in the user template, making the changes persistent
- 11:11 AM Bug #1577 (Closed): Small problems with save_as option in sunstone
- The save_as operation in sunstone has a couple of problems:
* If the screen is not wide enough, the "Save_as name" l...
- 08:39 AM Feature #1563: New defaults for KVM driver
- Yes agree. This is not to set the default to virtio, but to have the ability to set a default (any). Currently model ...
- 08:27 AM Feature #1223: Hot-plugging for NICs
- Hi Simon,
Thanks for your help. This is going to be scheduled for 4.0, that should be out before Christmas. We'll ...
- 08:40 PM Bug #1575 (Closed): OpenNebulaVNC.rb doesn't fit with the new websockify
I just upgraded from 3.6 to 3.8. on OpenSuse 12.1 with the rpm packages from the Opennebula website.
- 08:18 PM Feature #1223: Hot-plugging for NICs
- How can I help get this into 4.0?
- 04:56 PM Bug #1574 (Closed): Add support for ESX 5.1
- Libvirt doesn't support it yet.
- 04:15 PM Bug #1289: Improve centos init scripts
Sorry for the delay.
> Can you please elaborate on this?
> Note that SystemV require a lock file in /va...
- 08:32 AM Bug #1289 (Closed): Improve centos init scripts
- 03:57 PM Bug #1573 (New): If an image download fails, the file is never deleted from the datastore
- At least happens if an Image is imported from the Marketplace, and the hash check fails.
The image is left inside th...
- 02:46 PM Feature #1572 (Closed): Sunstone should print nicer Image size units
- The Image Size column, and the individual information tab show the size in Mb (is this also a bug, shouldn't it be MB...
- 02:12 PM Feature #1571 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: Include the values accepted by each option in the help
- e.g. in oneimage chtype add that the valid types are OS, DATABLOCK or CDROM
- 02:11 PM Feature #1570 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the ...
- 02:10 PM Backlog #1569 (New): Improve CLI commands: Add autocomplete on tab feature
- 02:08 PM Feature #1568 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: show help for each subcommand
- For example oneimage disable -h
- 01:35 PM Bug #1562 (Closed): A failed image clone operation creates broken images
- 11:21 AM Feature #1490 (Closed): Implement onedb fsck
- 11:15 AM Bug #1557 (Closed): A failed restart from unknown should end in unk. again, not failed
- 11:14 AM Bug #1561 (Closed): Add VM state check to all LCM actions to increase robustness
- 11:14 AM Feature #1434 (Closed): Update EC2 & OCCI Documentation with new commands
- 11:14 AM Feature #1108 (Closed): Improve debug logs
- 11:13 AM Feature #1353 (Closed): Improve CLI commands
- 10:16 AM Bug #1567 (Closed): onedb can store numbers in scientific notation
- Because the default ruby Float::to_s method _may_ return the scientific notation, onedb migrator and fsck commands ca...
- 08:32 AM Bug #1480 (Closed): Hot-plugging attachement not working if contextualisation disk present
- 08:32 AM Bug #1543 (Closed): onetemplate has two --name parameters
- 08:32 AM Bug #1210 (Closed): Failure to resume dooms the checkpoints
- 09:40 PM Feature #1563: New defaults for KVM driver
- Not sure about this one.
Some distro, and especially Unixes don't have the virtio framework built in their kernel ...
- 05:33 PM Feature #1565 (Closed): Enable ACLs for clusters
- Right now ACLs are not enforced for Clusters. This needs to be enabled so clusters can be assigned to users.
- 01:26 PM Bug #1564 (Closed): onedb will restore a previous backup
- If onedb finds the file where the backup is done in use, it won't do a new backup, but will restore the file nonethel...
- 05:57 PM Feature #1525 (Closed): Perform checks in host hook
- Added in f9d132b
- 08:04 AM Feature #1563 (Closed): New defaults for KVM driver
- Add support for the following in vmm_exec_kvm.conf:
DISK = [ bus = "virtio" ]
NIC = [ model = "virtio" ]
- 02:05 PM Bug #1562 (Closed): A failed image clone operation creates broken images
- If a persisten image is in used or clone state, a new clone operation fails, but a new Image is created nonetheless. ...
- 10:17 AM Bug #1550 (Closed): Default VMware datastore is not picked by the VMM driver in the core
- 09:39 AM Bug #1561 (Closed): Add VM state check to all LCM actions to increase robustness
- 05:33 PM Bug #1492 (Closed): Sunstone should use the same nomenclature as CLI
- 04:42 PM Feature #1490: Implement onedb fsck
- bug: The number of running_vms is fixed for Images, but the state is not checked and fixed.
- 04:42 PM Bug #1548 (Closed): Cannot chose datastore in Sunstone other than default
- 04:36 PM Bug #1489 (Closed): qemu-kvm udev rules for Debian
- Tip added here:
- 04:33 PM Bug #1339 (Closed): Remote scripts copy should not follow symlinks
- Nowhere in the documentation it says to link something under the remotes directory. Especifically, for LDAP drivers, ...
- 04:21 PM Bug #1289: Improve centos init scripts
- By the way, I commited these scripts in the upstream repo: https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/tree/master/share/pkgs/C...
- 04:21 PM Bug #1289: Improve centos init scripts
- There are some things I don't understand:
Can you please elaborate on this?
> Note that SystemV require a lock ...
- 04:16 PM Bug #1552 (Closed): variable setting not mentioned in documentation
- I've updated the documentation, and included ONE_LOCATION and PATH here: http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:m...
- 03:57 PM Bug #1520 (Closed): Firewall not working with Open vSwitch
- Documentation updated.
- 03:38 PM Feature #1560 (Closed): Cluster view on Sunstone should allow individual views
- To show the cluster template, the only way now is to Update Properties
- 02:41 PM Bug #1536 (Closed): novnc's websockify gets html error instead of python script
- Fixed: commit f70fa54251e88f36bf37efd7b7e0b03eb21ae4d7
Thanks for the feedback
- 02:40 PM Bug #1539 (Closed): user dashboard in sunstone displays " " between slash and values
- 10:53 AM Feature #1559 (Closed): Improve Sunstone cluster creation form to be able to select datastores, h...
- 04:34 PM Feature #1558 (Closed): kvm default raw atributes configurable in /etc/one/vmm_exec/vmm_exec_kvm....
- by default domain xml for kvm machines does not contain fragment for serial console. this is usable for specific task...
- 02:06 PM Bug #1537 (Closed): rpm packages for pre-beta is missing occi-server init script
- Patch applied. Thank you for your contritions Jan.
- 02:05 PM Bug #1538 (Closed): sunstone-server init script in rpm package has bad references to oned name
- Patch applied. Thanks!
- 01:12 PM Bug #1557: A failed restart from unknown should end in unk. again, not failed
- Same thing for poweroff, a failed restart should not move the VM to failed
- 09:44 AM Bug #1557 (Closed): A failed restart from unknown should end in unk. again, not failed
- 08:55 AM Feature #1556 (Closed): Allow update action for VMs
- Allow update action for VMs.
An example use case is the following:
- VM boots and contacts a server to generate a...
- 09:10 PM Backlog #1555: revisit the qemu.conf configuration for kvm
- I strongly agree with Matthew. Opennebula should be made as not intrusive as possible. To change the "user" and "grou...
- 04:41 PM Backlog #1555 (Closed): revisit the qemu.conf configuration for kvm
- At the moment the recommended qemu.conf for kvm is the following (from the "kvm guide":http://opennebula.org/document...
- 08:28 PM Bug #1547 (Closed): VNC through Sunstone in VMware seems to be broken
- 06:30 PM Feature #1352 (Closed): Disable archive unpackage in downloader script
- 03:10 PM Bug #1549 (Closed): Sunstone TM list doesn't include vmfs
- 02:46 PM Bug #1526 (Closed): ACL object DOCUMENT is not shown in sunstone
- 02:14 PM Bug #1424 (Closed): Cannot create a VM with two interfaces on the same VLAN
- Very good catch Sylvain! thanks for the patch, I applied it as is.
- 01:45 PM Feature #1554 (Closed): Use cluster attributes in requirements and rank expressions
- 01:43 PM Feature #1553 (Closed): RANK expression cannot use first level host attributes
- For instance, HOST/CLUSTER_ID cannot be used to set the deployment preference.
- 04:48 PM Bug #1552: variable setting not mentioned in documentation
- Thanks for the feedback!
- 10:42 AM Bug #1552 (Closed): variable setting not mentioned in documentation
- Reading the installation guide for ONE 3.6 (and 3.8) http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:ignc i'm not able to ...
- 08:20 AM Feature #1551 (Closed): Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
- Currently, files read by the drivers, like the deployment.i and the transfer.i.* files are generated and kept directl...
- 05:23 PM Bug #1550 (Closed): Default VMware datastore is not picked by the VMM driver in the core
- Uses the default from the driver, should pick the one from the cluster.
- 05:20 PM Bug #1549 (Closed): Sunstone TM list doesn't include vmfs
- 05:15 PM Bug #1548 (Closed): Cannot chose datastore in Sunstone other than default
- 05:11 PM Bug #1547 (Closed): VNC through Sunstone in VMware seems to be broken
- Gives a connection time out
- 03:09 PM Feature #1013 (Closed): Hooks on Network objects action
- Ready in master for 3.8. Documentation is also updated
- 03:09 PM Request #1144 (Closed): Hook Support for UNKNOWN State
- Now in master, ready for 3.8
- 03:03 PM Bug #1533 (Closed): "one" script, at start, should do a backup of oned.log by default
- 08:58 AM Bug #1533 (Assigned): "one" script, at start, should do a backup of oned.log by default
- 01:25 PM Bug #1541 (Closed): more finegrained timestamp when oned archiving logfile ( oned -b ) for elimin...
- Adding seconds should be enough and does not add complexity.
- 08:58 AM Bug #1541 (Assigned): more finegrained timestamp when oned archiving logfile ( oned -b ) for elim...
- 09:09 AM Feature #1370 (Assigned): Add rackup support in cloud servers
- 08:59 AM Bug #1543 (Assigned): onetemplate has two --name parameters
- 04:08 PM Feature #1545 (Closed): Update OCCI CLI to use the OpenNebula CLI DSL
- 04:07 PM Feature #1190 (Closed): Update EC2 CLI to use the OpenNebula CLI DSL
- 04:07 PM Feature #1523 (Closed): Add xmlrpc methods to retrieve oned version
- 09:41 AM Feature #1523 (Assigned): Add xmlrpc methods to retrieve oned version
- 04:06 PM Feature #1544 (Closed): Add xmlrpc methods to retrieve oned configuration
- 04:05 PM Feature #1522 (Closed): Allow users to create Documents by default
- 09:41 AM Feature #1522 (Assigned): Allow users to create Documents by default
- 04:02 PM Bug #1421 (Closed): Relative paths in tm drivers cause deployment failures
- Now the TM drivers do not use relative paths. THANKS for the feedback!
- 04:01 PM Bug #1417 (Closed): Centos RPM erase one_auth password when updating
- Fixed in new CentOS package
- 03:58 PM Bug #1448 (Closed): Wrong file permissions in /etc/one
- 03:55 PM Bug #1492 (Assigned): Sunstone should use the same nomenclature as CLI
- 01:45 PM Bug #1543 (Closed): onetemplate has two --name parameters
- Should have only one parameter in help or make the usage more clear.
One also has this description that is wrong:
- 01:43 PM Feature #1542 (Closed): Add VNC parameter to onetemplate and onevm
- Parameter to add VNC to templates created using the command line.
Should listen in all interfaces and do not have ...
- 12:58 PM Bug #1541 (Closed): more finegrained timestamp when oned archiving logfile ( oned -b ) for elimin...
- when restarting oned daemon more than once in a minute and when the log archiving is enabled, the previous log is ove...
- 09:40 AM Feature #950 (Closed): Improve and update OpenNebula packages in Linux Distros
- Packages are now following the format of those in the Linux distros...
- 09:39 AM Feature #1490 (Assigned): Implement onedb fsck
- 09:38 AM Bug #1539 (Assigned): user dashboard in sunstone displays " " between slash and values
- 09:38 AM Bug #1480 (Assigned): Hot-plugging attachement not working if contextualisation disk present
- 09:37 AM Bug #1526 (Assigned): ACL object DOCUMENT is not shown in sunstone
- 09:03 AM Bug #1520 (Assigned): Firewall not working with Open vSwitch
Also available in: Atom