From 10/18/2012 to 11/16/2012
- 08:56 PM Feature #1570: Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the one_auth ...
- I believe this is highly insecured.
I, as a random user with access on the Opennebula server or access to a server...
- 03:38 PM Feature #1570: Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the one_auth ...
- Add also @--endpoint@ parameter
- 06:18 PM Revision 7a69e55e (one): bug #1661: Fix for clone operation with VMFS datastores using ssh connec...
- 06:18 PM Bug #1661 (Closed): CLONE operation is broken for VMFS datastores with SSH connection enabled
- 05:49 PM Revision 90b98106 (one): feature #1568: show help for each command
- 04:59 PM Revision f26e0870 (one): feature #1660: appmarket: Add reverse proxy support
- 04:58 PM Feature #1592 (Assigned): Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- I'm also attaching the final (not tested) file after applying both patches, so you don't need to bother.
- 04:57 PM Feature #1592: Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- First of all, thanks a lot for the contribution!
I agree with all the changes you have made, I believe it can be a...
- 04:57 PM Bug #1659 (Closed): The core writes numbers in scientific notation
- At least in the datastore quota size, when the number is quite high
- 04:10 PM Revision b3e9c1c1 (one): feature #1570: typo in --endpoint help
- 04:10 PM Revision b9d7067a (one): feature #1570: nothice where the get_password function is copied from
- 03:50 PM Revision 1e59955f (one): feature #1617: Better error message
- 03:42 PM Revision b97ef1d2 (one): feature #1570: add support for user, password and endpoint parameters
- 03:41 PM Revision cec5c8aa (one): feature #1570: execute argument procs after all the arguments are parsed
- 03:40 PM Revision ba8fb4ab (one): feature #1570: execute a proc before each command call
- 03:36 PM Revision ed9a1407 (one): feature #1617: Image of type FILE: are always non-persistent, does not h...
- 01:28 PM Revision 8feb9206 (one): feature #1617: Fix bugs when checking DS and FILE types. Fix bug to stat...
- 12:57 PM Revision 04964140 (one): feature #1617: Checks: FILE Images can only be registered in FILE_DS. Ca...
- 11:55 AM Revision 74091c31 (one): Bug #1119: This old bug can now be confirmed and fixed with fsck
- 11:00 AM Revision 3c3830ae (one): feature #1617: Fix compilation issue, renamed constant
- 10:38 AM Feature #1658 (Closed): Support for syslog facilities
- Add a new logger for the OpenNebula core so VM log events can be stored and queried from a syslog server.
- 10:29 AM Revision f19debf5 (one): feature #1617: Added a new image type: FILE
- 10:29 AM Revision 04c0abd8 (one): feature #1617: Datastore types for JAVA OCA
- 10:20 AM Request #1203 (Closed): Host name not hostname
- 01:27 AM Request #1203: Host name not hostname
- Please close. The new version of OpenNebula 3.8 now shows "Host" as the header for the Virtual Machines list in Sunst...
- 01:18 AM Revision 8a2822b3 (one): feature #1617: Add Datastore TYPE. There are three types IMAGE (stores d...
- 04:20 PM Bug #1651 (Closed): Verify the file permissions of the package installations
- 01:21 PM Bug #1651: Verify the file permissions of the package installations
- Also when using the SQLite backend, please check the permissions of /var/lib/one/one.db. On a fresh Debian package in...
- 03:31 PM Revision 0ba2a685 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1544'
- 03:29 PM Feature #1544 (Closed): Add xmlrpc methods to retrieve oned configuration
- 03:23 PM Bug #1357 (Closed): Persistent Images cannot be cloned more than once
- 03:20 PM Revision ad7437c5 (one): Merge branch 'bug-1357'
- 03:15 PM Revision c3a98e46 (one): feature #1642: add support for --boot on vm creation
- 03:14 PM Revision ad9e86dc (one): feature #1642: add support for --context in vm creation
- 03:13 PM Feature #1642: Add new options to VM template creation for onetemplate and onevm
- Support for --context. Adds new context variables
- 11:31 AM Bug #1657 (Closed): Load user plugins in build_session instead of in the '/' route
- 11:30 AM Bug #1656 (Closed): Fix spinner position in Sunstone login
- 03:58 PM Revision 0825a301 (one): Bug #1357: Allow more than one simultaneous clone operation for persiste...
- 03:37 PM Revision 204feeba (one): bug #1655: Pick dst_host rightly in MVDS for vmfs
- 03:30 PM Bug #1655 (Closed): mvds for vmfs doesn't get the proper server name
- Since the core changed the arguments to the script, the dst_host doesn't come anymore in the $DST. We need to get it ...
- 02:34 PM Bug #1654 (Closed): MKFS for vmfs without ssh doesn't work
- Added bridge_list to mkfs
- 02:33 PM Bug #1654 (Closed): MKFS for vmfs without ssh doesn't work
- The BRIDGE_LIST is not defined in the script
- 02:33 PM Revision 6583c901 (one): bug #1654: Add bridge list to mkfs vmfs script
- 01:05 PM Revision b6e1bf8a (one): appflow: Fix bug where strings and ints were used to store service mutex...
- 11:58 AM Revision a0987667 (one): Feature #1544: Add get_config method to ruby & java oca
- 11:54 AM Revision f487277f (one): Feature #1544: New xml-rpc method one.system.config
- 11:09 AM Revision 50e170ee (one): Fix column size to 80 in VERSION_TEXT
- 11:05 AM Revision f8da968b (one): Add VERSION to the CLI
- 09:22 PM Revision 707321d3 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 09:21 PM Revision 6f05c353 (one): bug #1652: Bug while determining image size from the Marketplace. Path f...
- 09:18 PM Bug #1652 (Closed): Bug while determining image size from the Marketplace
- Applied to master. THANKS!!!!!!
- 02:55 PM Bug #1652 (Closed): Bug while determining image size from the Marketplace
- Dear Developers,
The regexp in libfs.sh script fs_size should be more permissive in order to deal with "size": "[S...
- 05:18 PM Feature #1640: Improve CLI commands
- Show active VMs in onehost show
- 05:15 PM Revision c3972b4f (one): feature #1640: show active VMs in onehost show
- 04:54 PM Feature #1653 (Closed): Suport filters in CLI list
- 04:50 PM Feature #1653 (Closed): Suport filters in CLI list
- Add --filter option to list commands to filter using COLUMN=value
- 04:53 PM Revision 6382b18b (one): feature #1653: add --filter to list commands
- 11:52 AM Revision b2e6e898 (one): Fix one_vmm_dummy.rb, use result instead of RESULT[:SUCCESS]
- 10:23 AM Bug #1651 (Closed): Verify the file permissions of the package installations
- We need to review:
- /var/lib/one/.one/one_auth should be go-rwx
- /var/lib/one should belong to oneadmin
- 10:22 PM Feature #1551 (Closed): Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
- 10:12 PM Bug #1635 (Closed): Attach operation fail when a disk is previously detached
- 10:11 PM Bug #1649 (Closed): Limit Transfer BW when registering an image
- 05:39 PM Revision 25dd7a8f (one): Remove uneeded sleep from vmfs delete action
- 05:17 PM Revision 37cf88ef (one): bug #1635: Fix grep for vmfs delete
- 04:47 PM Feature #1642 (Closed): Add new options to VM template creation for onetemplate and onevm
- 04:43 PM Feature #1650 (Closed): Support url in oneimage create --path
- 04:36 PM Feature #1650 (Closed): Support url in oneimage create --path
- Support http and https urls
- 04:40 PM Revision c662f193 (one): bug #1635: Pass correct ds id to delete script
- 04:37 PM Revision 156ffa6c (one): feature #1650: support urls in oneimage --path
- 04:34 PM Revision 19a8422d (one): feature #1642: now --ssh uses a file as input
- 02:55 PM Revision e9f3cd69 (one): FSCK: Add more accurate error message for some quota metrics. The logic ...
- 02:06 PM Backlog #1248: Get the possibility, via Sunstone, to download an image
- Dear Developers,
there are any news about this feature request? Are you planning to develop the download option in...
- 02:05 PM Backlog #1248: Get the possibility, via Sunstone, to download an image
- Dear Developers,
there are any news about this feature request? Are you planning to develop the download option in...
- 12:15 PM Feature #1563 (Closed): New defaults for KVM driver
- Added, option for model in NIC.
The driver for DISKs are set in the Image template.
- 12:14 PM Feature #1558 (Closed): kvm default raw atributes configurable in /etc/one/vmm_exec/vmm_exec_kvm....
- Now in master as:
RAW = "<raw_data_value>"
for Xen, VMware, KVM
- 12:11 PM Revision 678bb849 (one): feature #1558 & #1563: Add default value for model (NIC=[model]) and for...
- 10:34 AM Revision b553c4ad (one): Fix dummy reboot result
- 10:09 AM Bug #1600 (Closed): Image persistency can be modified with pending clone operations
- 09:43 AM Bug #1609 (Closed): Poweroff state is not correctly reflected in the VM History
- 09:03 AM Bug #1641 (Closed): CLI does not detect object id's when they have more than one digit
- 11:36 PM Revision 94689fae (one): bug #1649: Add option LIMIT_TRANSFER_BW to datastores, to limit the tran...
- http/https images.
- 11:01 PM Bug #1649 (Closed): Limit Transfer BW when registering an image
- The creation of multiple images from a URL (http/https) may saturate the server I/O system that will degrade the over...
- 01:41 PM Backlog #1648 (Pending): AoE Driver
- Dear Developers,
we have developed an ATA-over-Ethernet storage driver set for the OpenNebula. It should perform b...
- 11:03 PM Revision db88543c (one): Merge branch 'bug-1635'
- 11:02 PM Revision ba5aa805 (one): bug #1635: Move dir removal to a function in vmfs/delete action
- 10:49 PM Revision 5e521b3d (one): bug #1635: Remove disks in detach operations
- 04:45 PM Bug #1535 (Closed): Error messages are different when a wrong ID is provided depending on the use...
- 04:41 PM Revision db1f6f47 (one): Bug #1535: Report a pretty error when a quota ID is not a valid one
- 03:07 PM Bug #1564 (Closed): onedb will restore a previous backup
- 12:17 PM Revision 4cff5d70 (one): Extend vmm_dummy functionality. Success/failure result can be defined pe...
- By default all actions will succeed
Action results can be specified in the DUMMY_ACTIONS_DIRS (/tmp/opennebula_dummy...
- 12:02 PM Revision f582cd0e (one): Bug #1564: Do not restore the db when the backup cannot be done
- 11:39 AM Feature #1647 (Closed): Add VNet/Image id to VM creation error messages
- This message can appear when a VM create fails:
Cannot get IP/MAC lease from virtual network.
But it doesn't say ...
- 11:16 AM Request #1644 (Closed): Disable wizards in Sunstone
- The new VM template wizard has tabs for kvm, xen & vmware. Admins could choose to hide the ones that are not availabl...
- 09:42 PM Bug #1632 (Closed): Review LVM delete
- I've reviewed the code, the tests and everything works as expected, so closing the ticket.
- 08:42 PM Revision 6ce0a5b0 (one): Bug #1635: fix for common, iscsi and lvm
- 06:05 PM Feature #1642: Add new options to VM template creation for onetemplate and onevm
- @--boot [hd|fd|cdrom|network]@ to select boot device
- 02:04 PM Feature #1642 (Closed): Add new options to VM template creation for onetemplate and onevm
- * --dry: only prints the template
* --vnc: adds vnc graphics
* contextualization options: --ssh for ssh public key ...
- 06:02 PM Revision 61a445ed (one): Add version to the CLI commands
- 04:09 PM Revision 627058c3 (one): Bug #1609: Poweroff action creates a new history entry
- 04:03 PM Feature #1643 (Closed): Update Contextualization Packages
- This issue includes
* Make context deb packages for Ubuntu 12.10, tested on Ubuntu desktop
- 03:58 PM Revision bc868580 (one): feature #1642: do not let context be created for vm's with repeated net ...
- 03:23 PM Revision 7098562c (one): feature #1642: bug with --dry option on onevm
- 03:22 PM Revision 79131855 (one): feature #1642: bugs adding context
- 03:05 PM Revision b3bf6236 (one): Revert "bug #1636: Fix for VMFS TM Clone using SSH"
- This reverts commit 73a2e4aded827f90f577ba4947a36c0447754f8e.
- 02:55 PM Bug #1587 (Closed): Sunstone: Graph. percentage columns can grow over the column width
- 02:53 PM Revision b4093f2c (one): bug #1587: Fix progress bar size in Sunstone when the percentage is over...
- 02:22 PM Revision f632bf67 (one): feature #1642: Add ssh and network contextualization options
- 02:22 PM Revision 32f66f59 (one): feature #1642: Add --vnc option to template creation
- 02:21 PM Revision 0cee3d65 (one): feature #1642: Add --dry option to onevm and onetemplate create
- 02:18 PM Bug #1633 (Closed): Self-service: Snapshot are no more working
- 02:16 PM Revision 40c78982 (one): bug #1633: Remove *Take snapshot* action from dropwdown, This functional...
- 02:05 PM Revision 13391ab2 (one): bug #1641: Bug detecting an object from parameters (network or disk)
- 02:00 PM Bug #1641 (Closed): CLI does not detect object id's when they have more than one digit
- 11:59 AM Revision 151db98a (one): Copy the appflow app instead of linking it
- 11:41 AM Feature #1640 (Closed): Improve CLI commands
- Links to specific CLI improvement tickets and discussion about new ones.
- 10:49 AM Feature #1639 (Closed): VM Disaster Recovery without resubmit of harddisk images
- Requested in the "users mailing list":http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2012-October/020423....
- 09:16 PM Backlog #1638 (Pending): Sunstone quick search shortcuts
- It would be fine to have buttons with quick search filters like
Search: [T][Y][M] [...............]
where the t...
- 10:18 AM Backlog #1637 (Closed): Add JSON template rendering for deployment.0 files
- Currently there are three deployment file formats, that translate the generic VM template:
* KVM generates a libvi...
- 12:40 AM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- remotes/tm/rbd/delete delete persistent image on my rbd cluster. Here is the path that fix it:...
- 12:21 AM Bug #1636 (Closed): TM Clone fails with VMFS datastore using SSH
- This bug is invalid, it comes from a false assumption about the DATASTORE_LOCATION translation done by de core (I bel...
- 08:23 PM Revision 73a2e4ad (one): bug #1636: Fix for VMFS TM Clone using SSH
- 08:17 PM Bug #1636 (Closed): TM Clone fails with VMFS datastore using SSH
- 07:19 PM Bug #1635 (Closed): Attach operation fail when a disk is previously detached
- It seems that the disk is not properly removed for some TM's. Check
- 02:51 PM Revision f1204525 (one): Changed version to 3.8.2
- 09:40 PM Bug #1634 (Closed): default CPU configuration is not valid for KVM driver
- Yes, since the implementation of Quotas, CPU is now a required attribute. Updated the documentation:
- 08:05 PM Bug #1634 (Closed): default CPU configuration is not valid for KVM driver
- 05:21 PM Bug #1633 (Closed): Self-service: Snapshot are no more working
- In the Self-service UI,version 3.8.1, when clicking on the "Take snapshot" button, I got the following error :
- 04:16 PM Revision 15d34893 (one): Check ImageManagerDriver in stat function. It prevents oned seg fault wh...
- 04:14 PM Revision 3bf129a1 (one): Fix compilation
- 01:52 PM Revision 33b80763 (one): feature #1551: Fix render of vm.log in Sunstone. Contributed by Patrice ...
- 01:49 PM Feature #1551: Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
Applied to master
- 01:42 PM Feature #1551: Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
- This patch seems to work as expected.
- 01:16 PM Feature #1551: Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
Please don't forget to adapt Sunstone. I just built current master branch and Sunstone can't find vm log files...
- 09:47 AM Bug #1632 (Closed): Review LVM delete
- As per this thread, the LVM delete has to be reviewed. http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/201...
- 06:59 PM Revision 950b9c5c (one): Add missing methods to migrator
- 06:57 PM Revision 769052f6 (one): Add instruction to migrate /var/lib/one/vms directoy in onedb
- 06:54 PM Revision 9311c5dc (one): bug #1595: prevent double unlocks on relasing cloning images.
- 10:42 PM Bug #1605: VMs stuck in CLEANUP cannot be deleted
- This would be implemented as an fsck fix.
- 10:34 PM Bug #1621 (Closed): Rank does not consider all hosts if there are more than one pending VMs
- 05:27 PM Feature #1631 (Closed): Change History reason to reflect the actual operation
- For example, instead of STOP_RESUME, write the reason as suspend, stop, poweroff, resubmit, etc.
- 05:20 PM Feature #1630 (Closed): Show VM cpu & memory columns with the same bar graphs as the hosts
- 04:55 PM Revision f20fb758 (one): feature #1551: create vms directory in install.sh
- (cherry picked from commit b1ece02d15f2eadaf65dd0efb08a1f58f7133b0d)
- 04:52 PM Revision 2d68cb5f (one): Bug #1595: Store a collection of Image IDs that are currently cloning an...
- 04:52 PM Revision c2eec654 (one): Bug #1595: Fix bug in image clone release process
- 04:25 PM Bug #1629 (Closed): Volatile disks cannot be "saved as", but Sunstone shows the action button
- If volatile disks cannot be saved, sunstone should not show the button to do so.
Or, even better, we could add suppo...
- 04:05 PM Feature #1628 (Closed): Do not disable noVNC button in shutdown state
- Sunstone only enables the noVNC button when the VMs are running, but it should be enabled for other states.
- 02:38 PM Request #1626 (Closed): Report the file operations progress to the users
- When an image is being copied, or a VM is in prolog or epilog states, it would be really nice to get a time estimatio...
- 01:59 PM Request #1625 (Closed): Contextualize any running VM using a hot-plug contextualization cdrom
- We could create a cdrom ISO with all the contextualization packages for the different linux distributions and windows...
- 12:42 PM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- Realized in testing deployment/recompilation on separate instance that some last minute modifications to code (was re...
- 11:22 AM Revision 0c8e01b7 (one): Fix for VMware restore to cope with new location of deployment files (/v...
- 10:31 AM Revision dea2b088 (one): feature #1620: set network script executable for rpm context packages
- 08:31 AM Bug #1624 (Closed): Wrong access rights to /var/lib/one with deb packages
- I just upgraded to version 3.8 using deb packages.
/var/lib/one directory is set to root user, not oneadmin. This ...
- 09:39 PM Backlog #807: Add an SSH console to compliment noVNC.
- Hi Carlos, Great pointers. I'll move this to the feature tracker, to evaluate its integration for 4.0
- 11:51 AM Backlog #807: Add an SSH console to compliment noVNC.
- We are using the GateOne SSH proxy and web interface exactly for this purpose. It can be downloaded similarly to noVn...
- 05:37 PM Revision f76a4a98 (one): Bug #1600: Do not allow to change Image persistence when the image is be...
- 05:34 PM Revision 26d22d68 (one): Bug #1595: Add new elements to xsd files
- 03:19 PM Revision b52381f8 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1551'
- 03:16 PM Revision 5e78384a (one): Merge branch 'feature-1620'
- 03:15 PM Revision aa3593e2 (one): feature #1620: bump context packages version
- 03:14 PM Revision 6ca715d8 (one): feature #1620: change package description
- 01:51 PM Revision 9df691f4 (one): feature #1620: add dns and ssh key scripts to context packages
- 11:14 AM Request #1623 (Closed): Evaluate rbvmomi to access ESX API
- From giovanni toraldo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
since the libvirt support for ESXi hosts is still poor (especially for
- 11:01 AM Revision f7bf6870 (one): Use target instead of type in TARGET option description
- 06:21 PM Revision 0f928cd7 (one): Bump version to 3.9.0
- 05:26 PM Request #1622 (Closed): Add the option to resubmit a shut down VM
- New users are often confused by the fact that a shut down VM cannot be resubmitted, and its state is lost.
We now ...
- 04:48 PM Bug #1621 (Closed): Rank does not consider all hosts if there are more than one pending VMs
- Let's say 2 pending VMs have
And 2 hosts, with 100 and 1 free GBs
The first VM is sent to the hos...
- 04:43 PM Feature #1620 (Closed): Add dns and ssh_key configuration scripts to contextualization packages
- The current contexualization packages do not configure DNS nameservers or root public ssh keys. These parameters shou...
- 04:33 PM Bug #1619 (Closed): TM VMFS delete and mvds scripts do not correctly set the DST_HOST variable
- Solved in master. Please apply the attached patch to fix it for 3.8.
- 04:14 PM Bug #1619 (Closed): TM VMFS delete and mvds scripts do not correctly set the DST_HOST variable
- The VI_PARAMS is lacking the host information, so the actions fail.
- 04:18 PM Revision 29279a52 (one): Remove uneeded tm_vmfs.conf
- 04:14 PM Revision 2cbbaf9b (one): bug #1619: tm vmfs delete and mvds now get correctly the DST_HOST variable
- 03:42 PM Revision 7428d828 (one): appflow: Fix message error when the state is wrong. State is retrived fr...
- 03:41 PM Revision bbd100d4 (one): appstage: Use Template instead of ChefDoc in appstage cli
- 12:20 PM Bug #1581 (Closed): Sunstone: font size is too small in Host table
- 12:00 PM Bug #1053 (Closed): Open vSwitch - vlan not working, wrong interface? (XEN)
- Can not reproduce this one
- 11:59 AM Bug #776 (Closed): Non common VM failure state needs to be recovered from
- Fixed in 4.0
- 11:58 AM Bug #1050 (Closed): onehost command does not check host name to be just the IP or just the dns na...
- 11:57 AM Bug #335 (Closed): Improve Unkown State Management
- Since 4.0 we have a couple more states like poweroff that may help with this. Also unknown state is better handled wh...
- 11:51 AM Request #304 (Closed): Dynamic attach CD to VM
- 11:50 AM Feature #683: RFC : Have a kernel/initrd/file repository
- This will be implemented as part of #1617
- 11:49 AM Request #679 (Closed): Add arbitrary data to any object
- Only object missing is VM. We have #1556 for this
- 11:46 AM Feature #1556: Allow update action for VMs
- This feature will be implemented by including a user template for the VMs, that can be updated and used to store cust...
- 11:44 AM Feature #1592: Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION!
WE'll take a look at it and will integrate it for the next release
- 11:42 AM Backlog #1618 (Closed): Provide a recommended HA setup for OpenNebula
- 11:39 AM Request #361 (Closed): additional bindings into templates
- This is now doale through templates for example
- 11:36 AM Feature #1617 (Closed): Support for plain files Datastores
- Used to store plain files, specially:
1.- Context files, transferred to the hosts as part of the ISO device
- 11:21 AM Feature #409 (Closed): oned, mm_sched, et al. logging feature enhancements
- This is mostly implemented (do not overwrite log files), SIGHUP handling is in other issue
- 10:38 AM Bug #1616 (Closed): Pre/Postmigrate script runs on system datastore
Closing this as wontfix. The system datastore deals with the disks of the instantiated images, so once the iSCS...
- 09:33 AM Bug #1616 (Closed): Pre/Postmigrate script runs on system datastore
- Dear Developers,
The pre and post migrate transfer manager scripts are useful feature to help the iscsi datastore ...
- 09:44 AM Feature #1317 (Closed): Support skel files to set quotas automatically for new users
- 06:19 PM Revision 9884571f (one): feature #1551: Make VM directories in /var/lib/one/vms/<vm_id> instead o...
- 09:32 PM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- Forgot to mention the OpenNebula server does NOT need to be able to see the Ceph cluster (helpful if using a separate...
- 09:24 PM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- Grzegorz Kocur wrote:
> RBD allows striping a VM block device over objects stored in the Ceph distributed object sto...
- 05:23 PM Bug #1575: OpenNebulaVNC.rb doesn't fit with the new websockify
- Ah, I wanted to execute the script but it isn't included in the Opensuse rpm-packages opennebula and opennebula-sunst...
- 04:38 PM Backlog #1615 (Pending): Add audit trail features
- The big picture:
* Insert each RM request in a DB table with the complete arguments, timestamp, the returned result,...
- 03:59 PM Feature #1524 (Closed): Driver operation journaling
- Due to a amaizingly short memory span I duplicated this one...
- 03:54 PM Backlog #1614 (Closed): Add an action queue to driver managers
- High level outline: have a queue of pending actions for the different managers (LCM, TM, DM...), and add a unique ID ...
- 03:30 PM Revision dffaf988 (one): Bug #1608: Add missing semi-colons in SelfService dashboard
- (cherry picked from commit aef92a21e4d73c5a528afabcf5371c77ef1c9c5f)
- 03:29 PM Bug #1608 (Closed): Self-service: Bad display in dashboard
- Fixed, thank you for the feedback
- 12:36 PM Bug #1608: Self-service: Bad display in dashboard
- Just some semi-colons missing.
- 12:26 PM Bug #1608 (Closed): Self-service: Bad display in dashboard
- On the dashbnoard of the self-service UI, some uggly HTML code appears in the "Resources and quotas" frame.
- 03:28 PM Feature #1613 (Closed): Monitor Datastore infrastructure
- The DS drivers could be extended to be able to report stats about the DS infrastructure, like the free space left.
- 03:26 PM Revision aef92a21 (one): Bug #1608: Add missing semi-colons in SelfService dashboard
- 03:17 PM Revision b68a36cb (one): Bug #1289: Improve centos init scripts
- (cherry picked from commit f01cfa07eb83776d588796ccdff3be61fe5545b4)
- 03:16 PM Bug #1289: Improve centos init scripts
- Patch applied! thanks for your explanation and patches
- 03:15 PM Revision f01cfa07 (one): Bug #1289: Improve centos init scripts
- 03:14 PM Revision 0471f892 (one): Bump version to 3.8.1 for the manpages
- 03:01 PM Feature #1612 (Closed): Add quota for volatile disks
- The same way we have VM_QUOTA/VM/CPU and /MEMORY, we could add /SIZE to limit the overall amount of disk space consum...
- 02:49 PM Feature #1611 (Closed): Add support for default quotas
- Some thoughts:
If the default quotas are edited, they should be immediately available to all users and groups; oth...
- 02:07 PM Feature #1610 (Closed): Include information about available operations in error messages
- For instance, if you try to resume a VM in poweroff, the error message says:
[VirtualMachineAction] Wrong state to...
- 02:02 PM Bug #1609 (Closed): Poweroff state is not correctly reflected in the VM History
- When a VM is suspended and then resumed, a new History element is created. But this doen't happen with the poweroff a...
- 12:00 PM Revision b2352b65 (one): Bump version to 3.8.1
- 11:35 AM Feature #1607 (Closed): Show accounting information in sunstone
- 11:29 AM Bug #1606 (Closed): Sunstone: Time format inconsistency
- In some places, like the VM start time or the history information, dates are formatted as mm/dd/yyyy.
- 10:52 AM Bug #1605 (Closed): VMs stuck in CLEANUP cannot be deleted
- 10:50 AM Request #1604 (Closed): Update button in historical usage tab does not give any clue that it is l...
- If you click the update button in the group or user historical data, the new data may take a while to be retrieved an...
- 10:43 AM Bug #1603 (Closed): Sunstone: "Historical usages" tab name may be confusing
- In the user view, the quotas show cpu & memory used as the amount requested to opennebula. But the "Historical usages...
- 10:23 AM Bug #1602 (Closed): Sunstone: User quotas dashboard graph inconsistency for unlimited quotas
- In the User quotas dashboard widget, if the quota is unlimited some bars are filled and some others are empty
- 10:22 AM Feature #1317: Support skel files to set quotas automatically for new users
- Rolandas Naujikas wrote:
> This regression in functionality doesn't allow for us migration to 3.6.
> Do there exist...
- 10:16 AM Revision 91c15940 (one): Typo in scons including context packages
- (cherry picked from commit 2dbfe949c210cfa709343c03187f1328f7fc9b84)
- 10:16 AM Revision 3349253a (one): Add context packages building to scons script
- (cherry picked from commit 3d7fb80941de096acaaa6c6335af30dc15b7a75a)
- 10:14 AM Bug #1601 (Closed): Failed SAVE_AS leads to persistent image overwrite
- 10:02 AM Bug #1601 (Closed): Failed SAVE_AS leads to persistent image overwrite
- When a user triggers a SAVE_AS over a disk coming from a persistent image, and this SAVE_AS fails, the implemented ro...
- 09:59 AM Bug #1600 (Closed): Image persistency can be modified with pending clone operations
- The Image persistency can't be changed when the Image is in use by a VM, but we should also check that it doesn't hav...
- 09:24 AM Bug #1598 (Closed): Default ACL rules are created twice the first time oned is started.
- 09:23 AM Bug #1597 (Closed): Use bigger fonts in Host tab
- 09:22 AM Bug #1596 (Closed): Wrong delete arity in OCCI compute command (delete)
- 09:19 AM Bug #1595 (Closed): Fix wrong usage counters for Host and Image
- This issue will add additional logic to check Host to vm and image to vm relationships, so usage counters can not be ...
- 09:16 AM Bug #1594 (Closed): Wrong source file path for contextualization iso
- Yes Giovanni, this is now fixed. This is important enough to plan a maintenance. We are aiming at today (Oct. 26th) E...
- 09:10 AM Bug #1594: Wrong source file path for contextualization iso
- Seems fixed in commit:bc61fa78, right?
- 09:06 AM Bug #1594 (Closed): Wrong source file path for contextualization iso
- With a template like this:...
- 08:47 AM Bug #1567 (Closed): onedb can store numbers in scientific notation
- 11:28 PM Revision a81b6c15 (one): bug - : Do not create the same ACL rules twice the first time oned is st...
- (cherry picked from commit d6def4a9d56d5c45ded077bd8185dff211bd47cb)
- 11:27 PM Revision d6def4a9 (one): bug - : Do not create the same ACL rules twice the first time oned is st...
- 08:27 PM Revision cbd35a27 (one): bug - : Move set of SAVE attribute for SAVE_AS DISKS
- (cherry picked from commit d48513699f58f69278b034093fe0dbed0907a150)
- 07:58 PM Revision d4851369 (one): bug - : Move set of SAVE attribute for SAVE_AS DISKS
- 05:14 PM Revision c7772dac (one): bug #1478: Add new states FAILED
- * Add FAILED_DEPLOYING and FAILED_UNDEPLOYING
* New actions: deploy and shutdown to continue from FAILED_*
- 04:01 PM Revision 45d57493 (one): Update fsck file to 3.8.1
- (cherry picked from commit 99a8f2093b93f4d0ece3f05c92622a69fe5090ba)
- 04:00 PM Revision 94300eff (one): Add onedb migrator to 3.8.1
- (cherry picked from commit e1991a89fa4159b8294eeb84cbd9d866a482cbe0)
- 04:00 PM Revision 89a5aab2 (one): Rename fsck file so we only have one, for the current version.
- (cherry picked from commit 762aba6f1bdfc6377d526cfc4a3f0c040af3f572)
- 04:00 PM Revision d2331ea5 (one): Move host & image vms collection xml element order
- (cherry picked from commit 18921ed91cf23743a900a849d0de86b8c8aa7231)
- 04:00 PM Revision bc61fa78 (one): bug - : Fix context generation for VMware
- (cherry picked from commit c9321632fbf93300a84d03498cfeb1cda463f049)
- 03:59 PM Revision 647226b9 (one): bug - : Solves wrong deployment file generation when using context. Adds...
- checks on host to vms and image to vms relationships
(cherry picked from commit fc3f24045d734f6573fa10c92b82e2a78487f...
- 03:59 PM Revision 1c0ec03e (one): Bug #1567: Make sure float values are stored as a fixed number and not i...
- (cherry picked from commit e7fda4c9fe654f0b7d665292364da158b2381048)
- 03:42 PM Revision 99a8f209 (one): Update fsck file to 3.8.1
- 03:42 PM Revision 762aba6f (one): Rename fsck file so we only have one, for the current version.
- 03:42 PM Revision 18921ed9 (one): Move host & image vms collection xml element order
- 03:42 PM Revision e1991a89 (one): Add onedb migrator to 3.8.1
- 03:29 PM Bug #1593 (Closed): failed: mv: cannot remove /vmfs/volumes/*: Is a directory
- After issuing a shutdown command to an instance using shared TM with a persistent image:...
- 03:23 PM Feature #1592 (Closed): Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- Dear Developers,
we upgraded the iscsi drivers to achive higher reliability and stability while working with iscsi...
- 02:56 PM Revision 36d014a5 (one): Fix minor bugs in appflow.service.js
- * Use 0 if no Role STATE is defined
* Check if there is no log in the BODY
* Check if any node was created
- 02:51 PM Bug #1591 (Closed): Stick to wget, and do use curl
- Currently we're using both wget and curl in OpenNebula. Since we use more times in the code wget, I suggets we drop c...
- 02:35 PM Revision 0b1d0caa (one): Fix OCCIClient.delete arity
- (cherry picked from commit ca5819e60195c96c0f765ec50f60735cc10ed3e2)
- 02:35 PM Revision bdca38ce (one): Use a bigger font size in Hosts tab progress bars
- (cherry picked from commit 70f1d18999b936ce814c6a0222ddfea5324b12c1)
- 10:58 AM Feature #1590 (Closed): Memory reporting for ESXi VMs
- The used memory and the max memory is hardcoded to the memory requested by ONE, which already knows. For this reason ...
- 10:18 AM Revision 70f1d189 (one): Use a bigger font size in Hosts tab progress bars
- 10:09 AM Revision ca5819e6 (one): Fix OCCIClient.delete arity
- 11:45 PM Revision c9321632 (one): bug - : Fix context generation for VMware
- 11:33 PM Revision e7e511f4 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 11:32 PM Revision fc3f2404 (one): bug - : Solves wrong deployment file generation when using context. Adds...
- checks on host to vms and image to vms relationships
- 09:39 PM Revision 2dbfe949 (one): Typo in scons including context packages
- 05:20 PM Feature #1590 (Closed): Memory reporting for ESXi VMs
I've found that with the actual libvirt I am using (0.9.12-4), the allocated memory for VM is available:
- 05:18 PM Revision 14211ce0 (one): request #157: add rubygems generation to scons script
- 04:49 PM Revision 78b34667 (one): request #157: add copyright notice
- 04:46 PM Revision f7b204e6 (one): request #157: delete of debugging code
- 04:22 PM Revision 20aab344 (one): request #157: Add first version of rubygems generator
- Executing share/reubygems/generate ir will create gems for OCA and CLI.
The new gems will be copied to the source cod...
- 01:22 PM Feature #1589 (Closed): Sunstone: show the ID for new resources
- When a new resource is created in the CLI, it will always return the ID, so you can locate it.
This doesn't happen...
- 01:14 PM Backlog #1588 (Pending): Sunstone: add right-click operations
- For example, right click on a VM row could show the operations to shutdown, migrate, etc.
- 01:12 PM Bug #1587 (Closed): Sunstone: Graph. percentage columns can grow over the column width
- If the percentage is over 100% (e.g. cpu overcommitment), the bar is not truncated and stretches to the right.
- 01:06 PM Feature #1572: Sunstone should print nicer Image size units
- The User/Group Quotas can be also improved. The Memory column simply shows MB (instead of trying to calculate GB), an...
- 12:56 PM Feature #1586 (Closed): Make the VNC window detachable
- If would be great if the VNC windows could be detachable, to make them bigger and have several VNC windows opened at ...
- 12:53 PM Feature #1585 (Closed): Sunstone: Make the templates editable in place, or even repopulating the ...
- 12:47 PM Feature #1584 (Closed): Sunstone: Improve table row selection behaviour
- A click in a Sunstone table brings up the individual view, but the row is not selected (left tick box)
- 12:43 PM Bug #1575: OpenNebulaVNC.rb doesn't fit with the new websockify
- Did you use the install_novnc.sh script included in the package?, this script should install a compatible version of ...
- 12:32 PM Feature #1583 (Closed): Sunstone: Make columns resizable
- 12:31 PM Feature #1582 (Closed): Sunstone: Make hyperlinks for related resources (e.g. click on an Image I...
- 12:29 PM Bug #1581 (Closed): Sunstone: font size is too small in Host table
- The CPU and Memory columns have a really small font size that makes them difficult to read
- 12:26 PM Backlog #1580 (Pending): Make the Sunstone dashboard editable
- Each dashboard box could be a widget. Users could edit their own dashboard view, moving, resizing or deleting differe...
- 12:25 PM Feature #1579 (Closed): Add Group usage/quota widget to Sunstone dashboard
- Regular users can see their usage and quotas in the dashboard, but it could include the same info for their group
- 11:20 AM Feature #1578 (Closed): Susntone: Save each user's column preferences
- The Show / Hide columns preferences could be saved in the user template, making the changes persistent
- 11:11 AM Bug #1577 (Closed): Small problems with save_as option in sunstone
- The save_as operation in sunstone has a couple of problems:
* If the screen is not wide enough, the "Save_as name" l...
- 08:39 AM Feature #1563: New defaults for KVM driver
- Yes agree. This is not to set the default to virtio, but to have the ability to set a default (any). Currently model ...
- 08:27 AM Feature #1223: Hot-plugging for NICs
- Hi Simon,
Thanks for your help. This is going to be scheduled for 4.0, that should be out before Christmas. We'll ...
- 08:40 PM Bug #1575 (Closed): OpenNebulaVNC.rb doesn't fit with the new websockify
I just upgraded from 3.6 to 3.8. on OpenSuse 12.1 with the rpm packages from the Opennebula website.
- 08:18 PM Feature #1223: Hot-plugging for NICs
- How can I help get this into 4.0?
- 04:56 PM Bug #1574 (Closed): Add support for ESX 5.1
- Libvirt doesn't support it yet.
- 04:15 PM Bug #1289: Improve centos init scripts
Sorry for the delay.
> Can you please elaborate on this?
> Note that SystemV require a lock file in /va...
- 08:32 AM Bug #1289 (Closed): Improve centos init scripts
- 03:57 PM Bug #1573 (New): If an image download fails, the file is never deleted from the datastore
- At least happens if an Image is imported from the Marketplace, and the hash check fails.
The image is left inside th...
- 02:46 PM Feature #1572 (Closed): Sunstone should print nicer Image size units
- The Image Size column, and the individual information tab show the size in Mb (is this also a bug, shouldn't it be MB...
- 02:22 PM Revision 3d7fb809 (one): Add context packages building to scons script
- 02:12 PM Feature #1571 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: Include the values accepted by each option in the help
- e.g. in oneimage chtype add that the valid types are OS, DATABLOCK or CDROM
- 02:11 PM Feature #1570 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the ...
- 02:10 PM Backlog #1569 (New): Improve CLI commands: Add autocomplete on tab feature
- 02:08 PM Feature #1568 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: show help for each subcommand
- For example oneimage disable -h
- 01:40 PM Revision 688807bc (one): bug #1497: Make ServiceTemplate name mandatory
- 01:35 PM Bug #1562 (Closed): A failed image clone operation creates broken images
- 01:34 PM Revision e7e4632b (one): Use format as DRIVER when importing appliances form Sunstone, only for K...
- 01:12 PM Revision e7fda4c9 (one): Bug #1567: Make sure float values are stored as a fixed number and not i...
- 01:05 PM Revision 3c90d283 (one): Generate new econe man pages and install them
- 01:04 PM Revision 668334bf (one): Generate new econe man pages and install them
- 11:21 AM Feature #1490 (Closed): Implement onedb fsck
- 11:15 AM Bug #1557 (Closed): A failed restart from unknown should end in unk. again, not failed
- 11:14 AM Bug #1561 (Closed): Add VM state check to all LCM actions to increase robustness
- 11:14 AM Feature #1434 (Closed): Update EC2 & OCCI Documentation with new commands
- 11:14 AM Feature #1108 (Closed): Improve debug logs
- 11:13 AM Feature #1353 (Closed): Improve CLI commands
- 11:09 AM Revision fc9b31bf (one): Updated econe man pages with new format
- (cherry picked from commit b5c08171fc79f65c109985fdadaa73098d26cb8a)
- 11:08 AM Revision b5c08171 (one): Updated econe man pages with new format
- 11:02 AM Revision a9a7659c (one): appflow: Add proxy support for appflow client
- 10:38 AM Revision 499a3f24 (one): appmarket: Add proxy support for appmarket client
- 10:16 AM Bug #1567 (Closed): onedb can store numbers in scientific notation
- Because the default ruby Float::to_s method _may_ return the scientific notation, onedb migrator and fsck commands ca...
- 08:32 AM Bug #1480 (Closed): Hot-plugging attachement not working if contextualisation disk present
- 08:32 AM Bug #1543 (Closed): onetemplate has two --name parameters
- 08:32 AM Bug #1210 (Closed): Failure to resume dooms the checkpoints
- 09:40 PM Feature #1563: New defaults for KVM driver
- Not sure about this one.
Some distro, and especially Unixes don't have the virtio framework built in their kernel ...
- 05:33 PM Feature #1565 (Closed): Enable ACLs for clusters
- Right now ACLs are not enforced for Clusters. This needs to be enabled so clusters can be assigned to users.
- 03:37 PM Revision 25e73de0 (one): Feature #1490: Fix bug in VM_QUOTA element
- 02:27 PM Revision 77f7613c (one): Small update in xsd documentation file
- 02:24 PM Revision f52f9fbb (one): feature #1383: Fix create_keypair encoding
- 02:23 PM Revision 845ccf93 (one): Revert "feature #1383: reformat rsa key to be compatible with ssh/openssl"
- This reverts commit c795f95f3d0ce7f90e3f3b210d5aaf864d4ced3c.
- 01:28 PM Revision cad49198 (one): Add missing help description in onedb fsck command
- 01:26 PM Bug #1564 (Closed): onedb will restore a previous backup
- If onedb finds the file where the backup is done in use, it won't do a new backup, but will restore the file nonethel...
- 12:50 PM Revision 8da8c473 (one): Small updates to doc files
- 10:04 AM Revision 0ce7ccf3 (one): Cosmetic change in oned.conf
- 09:51 AM Revision c795f95f (one): feature #1383: reformat rsa key to be compatible with ssh/openssl
- 09:34 AM Revision a88165f4 (one): feature #1383: make net/ssh replacement compatible with ruby 1.8.7
- 05:57 PM Feature #1525 (Closed): Perform checks in host hook
- Added in f9d132b
- 04:35 PM Revision c184bb86 (one): Bug #1561: fix bug in transition from MIGRATE to RUNNING
- 04:33 PM Revision 44a7f141 (one): onetemplate --name help had an extra new line
- 04:33 PM Revision 1c7b5420 (one): change hook signature in oned.conf for host_error.rb
- 04:11 PM Revision 7aea64f2 (one): feature #1508: Add --keypair option to econe-run-instances
- (cherry picked from commit 8a0dbcd9965def8f4ff19e533b03f13f048729f5)
- 03:01 PM Revision b787b2bd (one): Fix install_novnc.sh use commit c27ef49d63ad11d9efec499423500 instead of...
- 02:55 PM Revision 1aa148c6 (one): Bug #1480: onedb migrator adds new attribute CONTEXT/DISK_ID
- 01:33 PM Revision e2c33188 (one): Change default tmp_dir to /var/tmp in servers
- 11:17 AM Revision dfbbcd78 (one): GetOptLong for host_error.rb hook
- 10:54 AM Revision 0b4cee13 (one): Bug #1562: Before an image clone operation, check the source Image's state
- 10:41 AM Revision f5034fd5 (one): Order languages select
- 10:35 AM Revision 7668960f (one): Update SelfService languages
- 10:33 AM Revision 861ec5d3 (one): Upgrade Sunstone .po files
- 10:31 AM Revision b4c66be3 (one): Update Sunstone languages and add new pt_BR language
- 09:51 AM Revision 644e9afa (one): Upstream update of openSUSE sunstone.server delay patch
- 09:45 AM Revision cdf2981c (one): VM states diagram: add transitions lost in merge commit:ea98ae0
- 08:04 AM Feature #1563 (Closed): New defaults for KVM driver
- Add support for the following in vmm_exec_kvm.conf:
DISK = [ bus = "virtio" ]
NIC = [ model = "virtio" ]
- 10:29 PM Revision dec7a0d7 (one): Merge branch 'bug-1561'
- 10:25 PM Revision 2969a60d (one): bug #1561: Removed pending TODO's
- 09:40 PM Revision ea98ae0b (one): Merge branch 'bug-1210'
- 05:19 PM Revision 54b310a8 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 05:18 PM Revision f9d132b4 (one): Add "-p <n>" option to host_error.rb, enables waiting for n monitoring i...
- 04:21 PM Revision ea74fbcf (one): Feature #1490: Check image running_vms, cloning_operations and state
- 04:21 PM Revision 5dd89ce9 (one): Update VM states diagram. Includes states from branch 1210
- 04:17 PM Revision 2867ed30 (one): bug #1492: Use Real/Allocated instead of used/usage in Sunstone graph le...
- 04:14 PM Revision 0cdb9e55 (one): bug #1536: Fix novnc install, script use version 0.4 of novnc and 0.2.0 ...
- 02:06 PM Revision 16b8e86d (one): bug #1492: Check if max_mem/max_cpu is 0
- 02:05 PM Bug #1562 (Closed): A failed image clone operation creates broken images
- If a persisten image is in used or clone state, a new clone operation fails, but a new Image is created nonetheless. ...
- 12:55 PM Revision 28e9fec8 (one): Add migrator to 3.8.0
- 12:48 PM Revision 988627c7 (one): Bug #1561: All LCM & DM actions check the VM state
- 11:31 AM Revision 5bf32c2b (one): Bump context packages version to 3.8.0
- 11:18 AM Revision ac15f798 (one): Change Sunstone session expiration time and Keep me logged in instead of...
- 11:02 AM Revision e5c0d20b (one): Bump version 3.8.0
- 10:30 AM Revision 8f89affe (one): bug #1543: merge both name parameters in onetemplate
- 10:17 AM Bug #1550 (Closed): Default VMware datastore is not picked by the VMM driver in the core
- 09:55 AM Revision 4e6c01b4 (one): Add sr* devices to context script mount
- 09:39 AM Bug #1561 (Closed): Add VM state check to all LCM actions to increase robustness
Also available in: Atom