From 10/29/2012 to 11/27/2012
- 10:18 PM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- Yes, the main issue here I think is to present the data as IPv6 addresses. Let us come back with an specific proposal...
- 01:37 AM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- It's great to have OpenNebula actually manage the network leases / IP addresses. I'd love to be able to manage and se...
- 07:17 PM Feature #1666 (Closed): Allow multiple VNET to have the same name
- When a VNET is created in OpenNebula a name is provided. That name currently has to be unique. It would be useful to ...
- 05:37 PM Revision 8a7e965f (one): feature #1664: Creation of clusters with vnets, hosts and datastores
- 05:10 PM Backlog #1665 (Pending): Sunstone cannot delete non empty clusters
- 04:41 PM Feature #1570 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the ...
- 04:40 PM Revision bf5a3a76 (one): feature #1570: add user, password and endpoint to oneacct
- 03:00 PM Revision 7021d81b (one): Feature #1611: Merge default quota and individual quota update methods
- 02:29 PM Revision f3ca471b (one): Feature #1611: Move default quotas ruby oca methods to new class System
- 11:48 AM Revision 3cbcc77b (one): Revert "Feature #1611: Add default quota info and update methods to ruby...
- This reverts commit 2fd07e84562d3f7222c16deccaf364a4c5ba4910.
- 11:42 AM Revision cb136107 (one): Feature #1611: Fix quota cleanup
- 06:22 PM Revision d14baa2f (one): WIP: Improve new cluster dialog
- 05:38 PM Revision 4604c3a9 (one): feature #1664: Start working on the new VM template wizard
- 05:30 PM Revision 534e7934 (one): Feature #1611: When a new usage quota is created, the limit is set to -1...
- 05:14 PM Revision c35887f3 (one): Feature #1611: Add persistence to default quotas, in a new DB table
- 04:05 PM Feature #1664 (Closed): Improve Sunstone dialogs
- 03:12 PM Revision 08f8806d (one): Feature #1611: DefaultQuotas methods to & from xml
- 02:11 PM Feature #1628 (Closed): Do not disable noVNC button in shutdown state
- 02:02 PM Revision c3ba6537 (one): Merge branch 'bug-1628'
- 11:56 AM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
Yes basically this is my proposal, but I see no difference between the MAC generation for IPv4 and IPv6. I thin...
- 11:48 AM Revision edfed5e5 (one): Feature #1611: Create new class DefaultQuotas, and disable the limit '-1...
- 11:04 AM Feature #1568 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: show help for each subcommand
- 10:52 AM Feature #1571 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: Include the values accepted by each option in the help
- 10:30 AM Feature #1663 (Closed): Improve admin actions handling in Sunstone views
- A new system should be added to be able to define users in the admin group for Sunstone views, so they can use all th...
- 01:24 AM Feature #683 (Closed): RFC : Have a kernel/initrd/file repository
- This has been implemented, mostly as described here using the Datastore abstraction.
- 01:22 AM Feature #1617 (Closed): Support for plain files Datastores
- Merged in master. Documentation at:
* Files Datastore http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.0:file_ds
* Using ...
- 11:29 PM Revision 36842037 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1617'
- 11:17 PM Revision 81f9fb78 (one): feature #1617: Default DS type is IMAGE_DS
- 10:42 PM Revision 62857345 (one): feature #1617: Return correct value for oneimage clone
- 07:30 PM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- Hi Ruban,
I was initially trying to find an implementation that would require a minimum of amount of work to the O...
- 11:09 AM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- Hi Simon,
Our initial thoughts is assuming that people interested in IPv6 will either use the modified EUI-64 form...
- 06:51 PM Revision d6538d50 (one): feature #1617: Remove leading blanks from file attributes
- 05:48 PM Revision b42fe133 (one): Feature #1611: New (provisional?) method oneuser defaultquota
- 05:28 PM Revision a3b30e7b (one): Feature #1611: Show the default quotas limit in oneuser/group list
- 05:27 PM Revision 2fd07e84 (one): Feature #1611: Add default quota info and update methods to ruby oca
- 05:24 PM Revision 38f2a8da (one): Feature #1611: Add a top level xml element to the default quota info met...
- 04:30 PM Revision e0d82d59 (one): bug #1628: inArray doesn't return false, but rather -1
- 04:01 PM Feature #1628 (Assigned): Do not disable noVNC button in shutdown state
- VNC button active in the following states besides RUNNING
- 03:59 PM Revision e7b6fe45 (one): bug #1628: VNC button active in the following states besides RUNNING
- 03:03 PM Revision a8630537 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one into feature-1611
- 03:03 PM Revision 1fde5eca (one): Feature #1611: Add xml-rpc methods to retrieve and update the default us...
- 02:41 PM Feature #1630 (Closed): Show VM cpu & memory columns with the same bar graphs as the hosts
- Due to disparity of values coming from the probes, it is difficult to cover all the cases.
- 12:40 AM Revision f51a3a45 (one): feature #1617: Parse CONTEXT files. New attribute FILE_DS added to use F...
- 03:41 PM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
For the OpenNebula core (oned), I'm proposing the following, reusing most of the OpenNebula internals (ie. no ...
- 06:02 PM Revision fe50465a (one): feature #1571: enumerate image types in the CLI
- 05:30 PM Revision 898181d4 (one): feature #1640: add --vcpu parameter
- 05:30 PM Feature #1640: Improve CLI commands
- Add --vcpu to set the number of virtualized CPUs
- 01:41 PM Feature #1640: Improve CLI commands
- Add --dry option to oneimage
- 03:21 PM Revision 5832c709 (one): feature #1568: show all help if when the command is not known
- 03:20 PM Revision 7b7d1332 (one): feature #1640: add --dry again to onetemplate
- 02:30 PM Bug #1593 (Closed): failed: mv: cannot remove /vmfs/volumes/*: Is a directory
- 02:27 PM Revision 4f21b9ed (one): Bug #1593: Fix for wrong treatment of persistent images in VMware shared...
- 02:27 PM Revision 406d4e89 (one): Fix bug in host_on_error hook
- 01:40 PM Revision 69d12194 (one): feature #1640: add --dry option to oneimage
- 10:25 AM Revision 8d3c7933 (one): feature #1642: bug adding context variables
- 10:27 PM Feature #1662 (Closed): Update image size of persistent images
- Probably using stat after a MVDS action
- 03:38 PM Revision 8ed9fa88 (one): Feagture #1611: Make the default quotas work for both user and group
- 03:04 PM Revision 7fd201ed (one): Merge branch 'request-157'
- 02:54 PM Revision e9ec2ce6 (one): request #157: add NOTICE and LICENSE files
- 02:47 PM Revision 72df7a3b (one): request #157: typo
- 02:20 PM Revision c04f35d5 (one): Feature #1611: Start working in support for default User quotas
- 02:06 PM Bug #1661 (Closed): CLONE operation is broken for VMFS datastores with SSH connection enabled
- 11:41 AM Revision 6947f7ae (one): feature #1640: reformat descriptions for 80 columns
- 11:40 AM Feature #1640: Improve CLI commands
- Reformat some help descriptions so they fit in an 80 columns terminal
- 11:32 AM Feature #1570: Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the one_auth ...
- I agree that the use of --password is insecure but I still think it could be handy when done in a non public system. ...
- 09:15 AM Feature #1592: Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- Jaime Melis wrote:
> First of all, thanks a lot for the contribution!
You are welcome!
> I agree with all the chan...
- 11:47 PM Revision 5364c22b (one): feature #1617: Transfer Manager actions to clone kernels and initrds
- 11:47 PM Revision dd914b68 (one): feature #1617: Create a FILE datastore when bootstraping OpenNebula
- 11:40 PM Revision d063e6e4 (one): feature #1617: Automatic requirements uses CLUSTER_ID for FILE datastore...
- 11:01 PM Revision 3461fd45 (one): feature #1617: Add all the needed parameters to transfer kernels and ini...
- 07:05 PM Revision 7fa82c51 (one): feature #1617: Add initrd management for file datastore
- 01:46 AM Revision 46c3a8ec (one): feature #1617: Implements a new $FILE parser for VM templates. Initial f...
- 08:56 PM Feature #1570: Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the one_auth ...
- I believe this is highly insecured.
I, as a random user with access on the Opennebula server or access to a server...
- 03:38 PM Feature #1570: Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the one_auth ...
- Add also @--endpoint@ parameter
- 06:18 PM Revision 7a69e55e (one): bug #1661: Fix for clone operation with VMFS datastores using ssh connec...
- 06:18 PM Bug #1661 (Closed): CLONE operation is broken for VMFS datastores with SSH connection enabled
- 05:49 PM Revision 90b98106 (one): feature #1568: show help for each command
- 04:59 PM Revision f26e0870 (one): feature #1660: appmarket: Add reverse proxy support
- 04:58 PM Feature #1592 (Assigned): Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- I'm also attaching the final (not tested) file after applying both patches, so you don't need to bother.
- 04:57 PM Feature #1592: Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- First of all, thanks a lot for the contribution!
I agree with all the changes you have made, I believe it can be a...
- 04:57 PM Bug #1659 (Closed): The core writes numbers in scientific notation
- At least in the datastore quota size, when the number is quite high
- 04:10 PM Revision b3e9c1c1 (one): feature #1570: typo in --endpoint help
- 04:10 PM Revision b9d7067a (one): feature #1570: nothice where the get_password function is copied from
- 03:50 PM Revision 1e59955f (one): feature #1617: Better error message
- 03:42 PM Revision b97ef1d2 (one): feature #1570: add support for user, password and endpoint parameters
- 03:41 PM Revision cec5c8aa (one): feature #1570: execute argument procs after all the arguments are parsed
- 03:40 PM Revision ba8fb4ab (one): feature #1570: execute a proc before each command call
- 03:36 PM Revision ed9a1407 (one): feature #1617: Image of type FILE: are always non-persistent, does not h...
- 01:28 PM Revision 8feb9206 (one): feature #1617: Fix bugs when checking DS and FILE types. Fix bug to stat...
- 12:57 PM Revision 04964140 (one): feature #1617: Checks: FILE Images can only be registered in FILE_DS. Ca...
- 11:55 AM Revision 74091c31 (one): Bug #1119: This old bug can now be confirmed and fixed with fsck
- 11:00 AM Revision 3c3830ae (one): feature #1617: Fix compilation issue, renamed constant
- 10:38 AM Feature #1658 (Closed): Support for syslog facilities
- Add a new logger for the OpenNebula core so VM log events can be stored and queried from a syslog server.
- 10:29 AM Revision f19debf5 (one): feature #1617: Added a new image type: FILE
- 10:29 AM Revision 04c0abd8 (one): feature #1617: Datastore types for JAVA OCA
- 10:20 AM Request #1203 (Closed): Host name not hostname
- 01:27 AM Request #1203: Host name not hostname
- Please close. The new version of OpenNebula 3.8 now shows "Host" as the header for the Virtual Machines list in Sunst...
- 01:18 AM Revision 8a2822b3 (one): feature #1617: Add Datastore TYPE. There are three types IMAGE (stores d...
- 04:20 PM Bug #1651 (Closed): Verify the file permissions of the package installations
- 01:21 PM Bug #1651: Verify the file permissions of the package installations
- Also when using the SQLite backend, please check the permissions of /var/lib/one/one.db. On a fresh Debian package in...
- 03:31 PM Revision 0ba2a685 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1544'
- 03:29 PM Feature #1544 (Closed): Add xmlrpc methods to retrieve oned configuration
- 03:23 PM Bug #1357 (Closed): Persistent Images cannot be cloned more than once
- 03:20 PM Revision ad7437c5 (one): Merge branch 'bug-1357'
- 03:15 PM Revision c3a98e46 (one): feature #1642: add support for --boot on vm creation
- 03:14 PM Revision ad9e86dc (one): feature #1642: add support for --context in vm creation
- 03:13 PM Feature #1642: Add new options to VM template creation for onetemplate and onevm
- Support for --context. Adds new context variables
- 11:31 AM Bug #1657 (Closed): Load user plugins in build_session instead of in the '/' route
- 11:30 AM Bug #1656 (Closed): Fix spinner position in Sunstone login
- 03:58 PM Revision 0825a301 (one): Bug #1357: Allow more than one simultaneous clone operation for persiste...
- 03:37 PM Revision 204feeba (one): bug #1655: Pick dst_host rightly in MVDS for vmfs
- 03:30 PM Bug #1655 (Closed): mvds for vmfs doesn't get the proper server name
- Since the core changed the arguments to the script, the dst_host doesn't come anymore in the $DST. We need to get it ...
- 02:34 PM Bug #1654 (Closed): MKFS for vmfs without ssh doesn't work
- Added bridge_list to mkfs
- 02:33 PM Bug #1654 (Closed): MKFS for vmfs without ssh doesn't work
- The BRIDGE_LIST is not defined in the script
- 02:33 PM Revision 6583c901 (one): bug #1654: Add bridge list to mkfs vmfs script
- 01:05 PM Revision b6e1bf8a (one): appflow: Fix bug where strings and ints were used to store service mutex...
- 11:58 AM Revision a0987667 (one): Feature #1544: Add get_config method to ruby & java oca
- 11:54 AM Revision f487277f (one): Feature #1544: New xml-rpc method one.system.config
- 11:09 AM Revision 50e170ee (one): Fix column size to 80 in VERSION_TEXT
- 11:05 AM Revision f8da968b (one): Add VERSION to the CLI
- 09:22 PM Revision 707321d3 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 09:21 PM Revision 6f05c353 (one): bug #1652: Bug while determining image size from the Marketplace. Path f...
- 09:18 PM Bug #1652 (Closed): Bug while determining image size from the Marketplace
- Applied to master. THANKS!!!!!!
- 02:55 PM Bug #1652 (Closed): Bug while determining image size from the Marketplace
- Dear Developers,
The regexp in libfs.sh script fs_size should be more permissive in order to deal with "size": "[S...
- 05:18 PM Feature #1640: Improve CLI commands
- Show active VMs in onehost show
- 05:15 PM Revision c3972b4f (one): feature #1640: show active VMs in onehost show
- 04:54 PM Feature #1653 (Closed): Suport filters in CLI list
- 04:50 PM Feature #1653 (Closed): Suport filters in CLI list
- Add --filter option to list commands to filter using COLUMN=value
- 04:53 PM Revision 6382b18b (one): feature #1653: add --filter to list commands
- 11:52 AM Revision b2e6e898 (one): Fix one_vmm_dummy.rb, use result instead of RESULT[:SUCCESS]
- 10:23 AM Bug #1651 (Closed): Verify the file permissions of the package installations
- We need to review:
- /var/lib/one/.one/one_auth should be go-rwx
- /var/lib/one should belong to oneadmin
- 10:22 PM Feature #1551 (Closed): Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
- 10:12 PM Bug #1635 (Closed): Attach operation fail when a disk is previously detached
- 10:11 PM Bug #1649 (Closed): Limit Transfer BW when registering an image
- 05:39 PM Revision 25dd7a8f (one): Remove uneeded sleep from vmfs delete action
- 05:17 PM Revision 37cf88ef (one): bug #1635: Fix grep for vmfs delete
- 04:47 PM Feature #1642 (Closed): Add new options to VM template creation for onetemplate and onevm
- 04:43 PM Feature #1650 (Closed): Support url in oneimage create --path
- 04:36 PM Feature #1650 (Closed): Support url in oneimage create --path
- Support http and https urls
- 04:40 PM Revision c662f193 (one): bug #1635: Pass correct ds id to delete script
- 04:37 PM Revision 156ffa6c (one): feature #1650: support urls in oneimage --path
- 04:34 PM Revision 19a8422d (one): feature #1642: now --ssh uses a file as input
- 02:55 PM Revision e9f3cd69 (one): FSCK: Add more accurate error message for some quota metrics. The logic ...
- 02:06 PM Backlog #1248: Get the possibility, via Sunstone, to download an image
- Dear Developers,
there are any news about this feature request? Are you planning to develop the download option in...
- 02:05 PM Backlog #1248: Get the possibility, via Sunstone, to download an image
- Dear Developers,
there are any news about this feature request? Are you planning to develop the download option in...
- 12:15 PM Feature #1563 (Closed): New defaults for KVM driver
- Added, option for model in NIC.
The driver for DISKs are set in the Image template.
- 12:14 PM Feature #1558 (Closed): kvm default raw atributes configurable in /etc/one/vmm_exec/vmm_exec_kvm....
- Now in master as:
RAW = "<raw_data_value>"
for Xen, VMware, KVM
- 12:11 PM Revision 678bb849 (one): feature #1558 & #1563: Add default value for model (NIC=[model]) and for...
- 10:34 AM Revision b553c4ad (one): Fix dummy reboot result
- 10:09 AM Bug #1600 (Closed): Image persistency can be modified with pending clone operations
- 09:43 AM Bug #1609 (Closed): Poweroff state is not correctly reflected in the VM History
- 09:03 AM Bug #1641 (Closed): CLI does not detect object id's when they have more than one digit
- 11:36 PM Revision 94689fae (one): bug #1649: Add option LIMIT_TRANSFER_BW to datastores, to limit the tran...
- http/https images.
- 11:01 PM Bug #1649 (Closed): Limit Transfer BW when registering an image
- The creation of multiple images from a URL (http/https) may saturate the server I/O system that will degrade the over...
- 01:41 PM Backlog #1648 (Pending): AoE Driver
- Dear Developers,
we have developed an ATA-over-Ethernet storage driver set for the OpenNebula. It should perform b...
- 11:03 PM Revision db88543c (one): Merge branch 'bug-1635'
- 11:02 PM Revision ba5aa805 (one): bug #1635: Move dir removal to a function in vmfs/delete action
- 10:49 PM Revision 5e521b3d (one): bug #1635: Remove disks in detach operations
- 04:45 PM Bug #1535 (Closed): Error messages are different when a wrong ID is provided depending on the use...
- 04:41 PM Revision db1f6f47 (one): Bug #1535: Report a pretty error when a quota ID is not a valid one
- 03:07 PM Bug #1564 (Closed): onedb will restore a previous backup
- 12:17 PM Revision 4cff5d70 (one): Extend vmm_dummy functionality. Success/failure result can be defined pe...
- By default all actions will succeed
Action results can be specified in the DUMMY_ACTIONS_DIRS (/tmp/opennebula_dummy...
- 12:02 PM Revision f582cd0e (one): Bug #1564: Do not restore the db when the backup cannot be done
- 11:39 AM Feature #1647 (Closed): Add VNet/Image id to VM creation error messages
- This message can appear when a VM create fails:
Cannot get IP/MAC lease from virtual network.
But it doesn't say ...
- 11:16 AM Request #1644 (Closed): Disable wizards in Sunstone
- The new VM template wizard has tabs for kvm, xen & vmware. Admins could choose to hide the ones that are not availabl...
- 09:42 PM Bug #1632 (Closed): Review LVM delete
- I've reviewed the code, the tests and everything works as expected, so closing the ticket.
- 08:42 PM Revision 6ce0a5b0 (one): Bug #1635: fix for common, iscsi and lvm
- 06:05 PM Feature #1642: Add new options to VM template creation for onetemplate and onevm
- @--boot [hd|fd|cdrom|network]@ to select boot device
- 02:04 PM Feature #1642 (Closed): Add new options to VM template creation for onetemplate and onevm
- * --dry: only prints the template
* --vnc: adds vnc graphics
* contextualization options: --ssh for ssh public key ...
- 06:02 PM Revision 61a445ed (one): Add version to the CLI commands
- 04:09 PM Revision 627058c3 (one): Bug #1609: Poweroff action creates a new history entry
- 04:03 PM Feature #1643 (Closed): Update Contextualization Packages
- This issue includes
* Make context deb packages for Ubuntu 12.10, tested on Ubuntu desktop
- 03:58 PM Revision bc868580 (one): feature #1642: do not let context be created for vm's with repeated net ...
- 03:23 PM Revision 7098562c (one): feature #1642: bug with --dry option on onevm
- 03:22 PM Revision 79131855 (one): feature #1642: bugs adding context
- 03:05 PM Revision b3bf6236 (one): Revert "bug #1636: Fix for VMFS TM Clone using SSH"
- This reverts commit 73a2e4aded827f90f577ba4947a36c0447754f8e.
- 02:55 PM Bug #1587 (Closed): Sunstone: Graph. percentage columns can grow over the column width
- 02:53 PM Revision b4093f2c (one): bug #1587: Fix progress bar size in Sunstone when the percentage is over...
- 02:22 PM Revision f632bf67 (one): feature #1642: Add ssh and network contextualization options
- 02:22 PM Revision 32f66f59 (one): feature #1642: Add --vnc option to template creation
- 02:21 PM Revision 0cee3d65 (one): feature #1642: Add --dry option to onevm and onetemplate create
- 02:18 PM Bug #1633 (Closed): Self-service: Snapshot are no more working
- 02:16 PM Revision 40c78982 (one): bug #1633: Remove *Take snapshot* action from dropwdown, This functional...
- 02:05 PM Revision 13391ab2 (one): bug #1641: Bug detecting an object from parameters (network or disk)
- 02:00 PM Bug #1641 (Closed): CLI does not detect object id's when they have more than one digit
- 11:59 AM Revision 151db98a (one): Copy the appflow app instead of linking it
- 11:41 AM Feature #1640 (Closed): Improve CLI commands
- Links to specific CLI improvement tickets and discussion about new ones.
- 10:49 AM Feature #1639 (Closed): VM Disaster Recovery without resubmit of harddisk images
- Requested in the "users mailing list":http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2012-October/020423....
- 09:16 PM Backlog #1638 (Pending): Sunstone quick search shortcuts
- It would be fine to have buttons with quick search filters like
Search: [T][Y][M] [...............]
where the t...
- 10:18 AM Backlog #1637 (Closed): Add JSON template rendering for deployment.0 files
- Currently there are three deployment file formats, that translate the generic VM template:
* KVM generates a libvi...
- 12:40 AM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- remotes/tm/rbd/delete delete persistent image on my rbd cluster. Here is the path that fix it:...
- 12:21 AM Bug #1636 (Closed): TM Clone fails with VMFS datastore using SSH
- This bug is invalid, it comes from a false assumption about the DATASTORE_LOCATION translation done by de core (I bel...
- 08:23 PM Revision 73a2e4ad (one): bug #1636: Fix for VMFS TM Clone using SSH
- 08:17 PM Bug #1636 (Closed): TM Clone fails with VMFS datastore using SSH
- 07:19 PM Bug #1635 (Closed): Attach operation fail when a disk is previously detached
- It seems that the disk is not properly removed for some TM's. Check
- 02:51 PM Revision f1204525 (one): Changed version to 3.8.2
- 09:40 PM Bug #1634 (Closed): default CPU configuration is not valid for KVM driver
- Yes, since the implementation of Quotas, CPU is now a required attribute. Updated the documentation:
- 08:05 PM Bug #1634 (Closed): default CPU configuration is not valid for KVM driver
- 05:21 PM Bug #1633 (Closed): Self-service: Snapshot are no more working
- In the Self-service UI,version 3.8.1, when clicking on the "Take snapshot" button, I got the following error :
- 04:16 PM Revision 15d34893 (one): Check ImageManagerDriver in stat function. It prevents oned seg fault wh...
- 04:14 PM Revision 3bf129a1 (one): Fix compilation
- 01:52 PM Revision 33b80763 (one): feature #1551: Fix render of vm.log in Sunstone. Contributed by Patrice ...
- 01:49 PM Feature #1551: Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
Applied to master
- 01:42 PM Feature #1551: Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
- This patch seems to work as expected.
- 01:16 PM Feature #1551: Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
Please don't forget to adapt Sunstone. I just built current master branch and Sunstone can't find vm log files...
- 09:47 AM Bug #1632 (Closed): Review LVM delete
- As per this thread, the LVM delete has to be reviewed. http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/201...
- 06:59 PM Revision 950b9c5c (one): Add missing methods to migrator
- 06:57 PM Revision 769052f6 (one): Add instruction to migrate /var/lib/one/vms directoy in onedb
- 06:54 PM Revision 9311c5dc (one): bug #1595: prevent double unlocks on relasing cloning images.
- 10:42 PM Bug #1605: VMs stuck in CLEANUP cannot be deleted
- This would be implemented as an fsck fix.
- 10:34 PM Bug #1621 (Closed): Rank does not consider all hosts if there are more than one pending VMs
- 05:27 PM Feature #1631 (Closed): Change History reason to reflect the actual operation
- For example, instead of STOP_RESUME, write the reason as suspend, stop, poweroff, resubmit, etc.
- 05:20 PM Feature #1630 (Closed): Show VM cpu & memory columns with the same bar graphs as the hosts
- 04:55 PM Revision f20fb758 (one): feature #1551: create vms directory in install.sh
- (cherry picked from commit b1ece02d15f2eadaf65dd0efb08a1f58f7133b0d)
- 04:52 PM Revision 2d68cb5f (one): Bug #1595: Store a collection of Image IDs that are currently cloning an...
- 04:52 PM Revision c2eec654 (one): Bug #1595: Fix bug in image clone release process
- 04:25 PM Bug #1629 (Closed): Volatile disks cannot be "saved as", but Sunstone shows the action button
- If volatile disks cannot be saved, sunstone should not show the button to do so.
Or, even better, we could add suppo...
- 04:05 PM Feature #1628 (Closed): Do not disable noVNC button in shutdown state
- Sunstone only enables the noVNC button when the VMs are running, but it should be enabled for other states.
- 02:38 PM Request #1626 (Closed): Report the file operations progress to the users
- When an image is being copied, or a VM is in prolog or epilog states, it would be really nice to get a time estimatio...
- 01:59 PM Request #1625 (Closed): Contextualize any running VM using a hot-plug contextualization cdrom
- We could create a cdrom ISO with all the contextualization packages for the different linux distributions and windows...
- 12:42 PM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- Realized in testing deployment/recompilation on separate instance that some last minute modifications to code (was re...
- 11:22 AM Revision 0c8e01b7 (one): Fix for VMware restore to cope with new location of deployment files (/v...
- 10:31 AM Revision dea2b088 (one): feature #1620: set network script executable for rpm context packages
- 08:31 AM Bug #1624 (Closed): Wrong access rights to /var/lib/one with deb packages
- I just upgraded to version 3.8 using deb packages.
/var/lib/one directory is set to root user, not oneadmin. This ...
- 09:39 PM Backlog #807: Add an SSH console to compliment noVNC.
- Hi Carlos, Great pointers. I'll move this to the feature tracker, to evaluate its integration for 4.0
- 11:51 AM Backlog #807: Add an SSH console to compliment noVNC.
- We are using the GateOne SSH proxy and web interface exactly for this purpose. It can be downloaded similarly to noVn...
- 05:37 PM Revision f76a4a98 (one): Bug #1600: Do not allow to change Image persistence when the image is be...
- 05:34 PM Revision 26d22d68 (one): Bug #1595: Add new elements to xsd files
- 03:19 PM Revision b52381f8 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1551'
- 03:16 PM Revision 5e78384a (one): Merge branch 'feature-1620'
- 03:15 PM Revision aa3593e2 (one): feature #1620: bump context packages version
- 03:14 PM Revision 6ca715d8 (one): feature #1620: change package description
- 01:51 PM Revision 9df691f4 (one): feature #1620: add dns and ssh key scripts to context packages
- 11:14 AM Request #1623 (Closed): Evaluate rbvmomi to access ESX API
- From giovanni toraldo <email@example.com>
since the libvirt support for ESXi hosts is still poor (especially for
- 11:01 AM Revision f7bf6870 (one): Use target instead of type in TARGET option description
- 06:21 PM Revision 0f928cd7 (one): Bump version to 3.9.0
- 05:26 PM Request #1622 (Closed): Add the option to resubmit a shut down VM
- New users are often confused by the fact that a shut down VM cannot be resubmitted, and its state is lost.
We now ...
- 04:48 PM Bug #1621 (Closed): Rank does not consider all hosts if there are more than one pending VMs
- Let's say 2 pending VMs have
And 2 hosts, with 100 and 1 free GBs
The first VM is sent to the hos...
- 04:43 PM Feature #1620 (Closed): Add dns and ssh_key configuration scripts to contextualization packages
- The current contexualization packages do not configure DNS nameservers or root public ssh keys. These parameters shou...
- 04:33 PM Bug #1619 (Closed): TM VMFS delete and mvds scripts do not correctly set the DST_HOST variable
- Solved in master. Please apply the attached patch to fix it for 3.8.
- 04:14 PM Bug #1619 (Closed): TM VMFS delete and mvds scripts do not correctly set the DST_HOST variable
- The VI_PARAMS is lacking the host information, so the actions fail.
- 04:18 PM Revision 29279a52 (one): Remove uneeded tm_vmfs.conf
- 04:14 PM Revision 2cbbaf9b (one): bug #1619: tm vmfs delete and mvds now get correctly the DST_HOST variable
- 03:42 PM Revision 7428d828 (one): appflow: Fix message error when the state is wrong. State is retrived fr...
- 03:41 PM Revision bbd100d4 (one): appstage: Use Template instead of ChefDoc in appstage cli
- 12:20 PM Bug #1581 (Closed): Sunstone: font size is too small in Host table
- 12:00 PM Bug #1053 (Closed): Open vSwitch - vlan not working, wrong interface? (XEN)
- Can not reproduce this one
- 11:59 AM Bug #776 (Closed): Non common VM failure state needs to be recovered from
- Fixed in 4.0
- 11:58 AM Bug #1050 (Closed): onehost command does not check host name to be just the IP or just the dns na...
- 11:57 AM Bug #335 (Closed): Improve Unkown State Management
- Since 4.0 we have a couple more states like poweroff that may help with this. Also unknown state is better handled wh...
- 11:51 AM Request #304 (Closed): Dynamic attach CD to VM
- 11:50 AM Feature #683: RFC : Have a kernel/initrd/file repository
- This will be implemented as part of #1617
- 11:49 AM Request #679 (Closed): Add arbitrary data to any object
- Only object missing is VM. We have #1556 for this
- 11:46 AM Feature #1556: Allow update action for VMs
- This feature will be implemented by including a user template for the VMs, that can be updated and used to store cust...
- 11:44 AM Feature #1592: Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION!
WE'll take a look at it and will integrate it for the next release
- 11:42 AM Backlog #1618 (Closed): Provide a recommended HA setup for OpenNebula
- 11:39 AM Request #361 (Closed): additional bindings into templates
- This is now doale through templates for example
- 11:36 AM Feature #1617 (Closed): Support for plain files Datastores
- Used to store plain files, specially:
1.- Context files, transferred to the hosts as part of the ISO device
- 11:21 AM Feature #409 (Closed): oned, mm_sched, et al. logging feature enhancements
- This is mostly implemented (do not overwrite log files), SIGHUP handling is in other issue
- 10:38 AM Bug #1616 (Closed): Pre/Postmigrate script runs on system datastore
Closing this as wontfix. The system datastore deals with the disks of the instantiated images, so once the iSCS...
- 09:33 AM Bug #1616 (Closed): Pre/Postmigrate script runs on system datastore
- Dear Developers,
The pre and post migrate transfer manager scripts are useful feature to help the iscsi datastore ...
- 09:44 AM Feature #1317 (Closed): Support skel files to set quotas automatically for new users
Also available in: Atom