From 11/12/2012 to 12/11/2012
- 05:11 PM Backlog #1638: Sunstone quick search shortcuts
- another nice feature would be [clear] icon in the input box, for reseting the search without manualy deleting the box...
- 04:22 PM Feature #934 (Closed): Virtual machine, Image, Template renaming
- 01:28 PM Bug #1690 (Closed): onehost create has two different '-v' options
-v, --vm vmm_mad
- 09:56 AM Backlog #1689 (Pending): Add RVMs quota per cluster
- 06:00 AM Bug #1688 (Closed): Openvswitch brcompat deprecation issues
- In Ubuntu 12.10 (and going forward all additional versions), the Openvswitch support for brcompat has essentially bee...
- 10:55 PM Bug #1687 (Closed): Error return code on Postmigrate action may lead to "untracked" VMs
- When a VM is migrated, and the postmigrate returns a non-zero code. The migration fails but the VM has been successfu...
- 03:00 PM Feature #1686 (Closed): Add rename operation
- 02:30 PM Bug #1212 (Closed): Images are deleted before the vm is destroyed on delete action
- 02:08 PM Feature #1685 (Closed): Synchronize VMM and TM delete operations when a VM is deleted
- 11:13 AM Bug #1684 (Closed): Host hook doesn't require needed .rb files
- 09:46 PM Feature #1683: Option for OpenNebula to bootstrap the database.
- The attached patch implements an init method on the Nebula class. This meets the requirements described in the issue ...
- 09:20 PM Feature #1683 (Closed): Option for OpenNebula to bootstrap the database.
- Add init functionality that allows a user/administrator to just initialize the database without running the oned proc...
- 06:57 PM Bug #1682 (Closed): Race condition when getting TID for iSCSI volumes
- This issue has been reported by Alain Pannetrat in the mailing list:...
- 12:01 PM Feature #1681 (Closed): Umask for OpenNebula users
- Similar to unix umask, a user should be able to change the default permissions for new objects.
- 11:06 PM Feature #1680 (Closed): Add possibility for hooks to add variables to template
- Yes this is indeed planned for 4.0 (maybe in a cryptic way ;). I am closing this issue as duplicate for #1556
- 11:32 AM Feature #1680 (Closed): Add possibility for hooks to add variables to template
- It would be very useful if vm hooks could add some variables to the template.
For example, one could add user rela...
- 10:42 AM Bug #1679 (Closed): Wrong order of SRC/DST arguments for pre/post migrate scripts
- 12:32 PM Bug #1673 (Closed): Support for 64-bit net_rx and net_tx counters
- Applied as is in master.
Thank you very much for your contribution!
- 10:38 AM Feature #1678 (Closed): Use free disk space in hosts to limit new deployments
- 10:15 PM Feature #1666: Allow multiple VNET to have the same name
- In your case, if you do not associate the networks to any cluster means that it could be used in all of them. So a si...
- 03:07 PM Feature #1666: Allow multiple VNET to have the same name
My use case is the following:
I have a few "clusters" in OpenNebula. Each cluster have their own public net...
- 03:18 PM Bug #1677 (Closed): Sunstone can leave the novnc process running in some cases
- If there is an active novnc connection when you execute 'sunstone-server stop', the websocketproxy.py process is left...
- 09:53 AM Bug #1676 (Closed): Rerun pre/post network scripts when recovering a VM after a host crash
- When recovering a VM (onevm restart) pre and post is not called again, so for non persistent network scripts the conf...
- 02:29 PM Feature #1675 (Closed): Add a probe that lists current_vms per host, to enable vm affnity out of ...
- VM affinity can be implemented by using a user-defined probe that lists the current running vms (per host), like this...
- 02:42 PM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- and path for remotes/tm/rbd/mvds...
- 03:47 PM Bug #1674 (Closed): Votatile disk hotplugging: fix target name
I have a problem with Xen hypervisor. We are currently using partitions (xvda1, xvda2) and not disks (xvda, xv...
- 02:47 PM Bug #1673: Support for 64-bit net_rx and net_tx counters
- Hi Carlos,
Thanks for your feedback.
I don't think making the measurements in MB instead of bytes is a good ide...
- 02:13 PM Bug #1673: Support for 64-bit net_rx and net_tx counters
Thanks for the patch.
Since we are going to change to the 4.x series, I wonder if we should go a step further...
- 03:45 AM Bug #1673 (Closed): Support for 64-bit net_rx and net_tx counters
- Current version of OpenNebula does not support network usage counters above 2GB (32-bit). The net_rx and net_tx count...
- 08:16 AM Backlog #1372: provide a no-ip-spoofing mechanism for the firewall network drivers
- Unfortunately this method (as also kvm's clean traffic) not working with openvswtich.
- 02:18 AM Feature #1669 (Closed): Improve case sensitivity consistency
- Strings are no case-sensitive in OpenNebula. There were a couple of wrong conditions in the KVM and Xen drivers for s...
- 05:26 PM Feature #1672 (Closed): Change default driver names
- Drivers are called vmm_kvm, vmm_xen, im_kvm, im_xen, etc. There is no clash of names for different driver types. Righ...
- 05:23 PM Bug #1671 (Closed): chown, chgrp and chmod has different parameter order to the unix commands
- In unix the commands are:
* chown user:group file
* chmod 640 file
OpenNebula CLI have them the other way:
- 05:06 PM Bug #1670 (Closed): In Sunstone VM delete button should be changed to cancel
- Delete should only be used by administrators as a hammer when something goes awry. This button should not be the easi...
- 11:03 AM Feature #1669 (Closed): Improve case sensitivity consistency
- Some template attributes are case sensitive, while others aren't
For example, image type is case insensitive, but ...
- 10:22 AM Bug #1668 (Closed): XML parser fails to parse empty xml elements
- 12:32 PM Bug #1667 (Closed): html entities escaping in template Update properties dialogue
- When updating template which contains html entities through Sunstone, for example...
- 10:18 PM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- Yes, the main issue here I think is to present the data as IPv6 addresses. Let us come back with an specific proposal...
- 01:37 AM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- It's great to have OpenNebula actually manage the network leases / IP addresses. I'd love to be able to manage and se...
- 07:17 PM Feature #1666 (Closed): Allow multiple VNET to have the same name
- When a VNET is created in OpenNebula a name is provided. That name currently has to be unique. It would be useful to ...
- 05:10 PM Backlog #1665 (Pending): Sunstone cannot delete non empty clusters
- 04:41 PM Feature #1570 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the ...
- 04:05 PM Feature #1664 (Closed): Improve Sunstone dialogs
- 02:11 PM Feature #1628 (Closed): Do not disable noVNC button in shutdown state
- 11:56 AM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
Yes basically this is my proposal, but I see no difference between the MAC generation for IPv4 and IPv6. I thin...
- 11:04 AM Feature #1568 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: show help for each subcommand
- 10:52 AM Feature #1571 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: Include the values accepted by each option in the help
- 10:30 AM Feature #1663 (Closed): Improve admin actions handling in Sunstone views
- A new system should be added to be able to define users in the admin group for Sunstone views, so they can use all th...
- 01:24 AM Feature #683 (Closed): RFC : Have a kernel/initrd/file repository
- This has been implemented, mostly as described here using the Datastore abstraction.
- 01:22 AM Feature #1617 (Closed): Support for plain files Datastores
- Merged in master. Documentation at:
* Files Datastore http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.0:file_ds
* Using ...
- 07:30 PM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- Hi Ruban,
I was initially trying to find an implementation that would require a minimum of amount of work to the O...
- 11:09 AM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- Hi Simon,
Our initial thoughts is assuming that people interested in IPv6 will either use the modified EUI-64 form...
- 04:01 PM Feature #1628 (Assigned): Do not disable noVNC button in shutdown state
- VNC button active in the following states besides RUNNING
- 02:41 PM Feature #1630 (Closed): Show VM cpu & memory columns with the same bar graphs as the hosts
- Due to disparity of values coming from the probes, it is difficult to cover all the cases.
- 03:41 PM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
For the OpenNebula core (oned), I'm proposing the following, reusing most of the OpenNebula internals (ie. no ...
- 05:30 PM Feature #1640: Improve CLI commands
- Add --vcpu to set the number of virtualized CPUs
- 01:41 PM Feature #1640: Improve CLI commands
- Add --dry option to oneimage
- 02:30 PM Bug #1593 (Closed): failed: mv: cannot remove /vmfs/volumes/*: Is a directory
- 10:27 PM Feature #1662 (Closed): Update image size of persistent images
- Probably using stat after a MVDS action
- 02:06 PM Bug #1661 (Closed): CLONE operation is broken for VMFS datastores with SSH connection enabled
- 11:40 AM Feature #1640: Improve CLI commands
- Reformat some help descriptions so they fit in an 80 columns terminal
- 11:32 AM Feature #1570: Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the one_auth ...
- I agree that the use of --password is insecure but I still think it could be handy when done in a non public system. ...
- 09:15 AM Feature #1592: Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- Jaime Melis wrote:
> First of all, thanks a lot for the contribution!
You are welcome!
> I agree with all the chan...
- 08:56 PM Feature #1570: Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the one_auth ...
- I believe this is highly insecured.
I, as a random user with access on the Opennebula server or access to a server...
- 03:38 PM Feature #1570: Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the one_auth ...
- Add also @--endpoint@ parameter
- 06:18 PM Bug #1661 (Closed): CLONE operation is broken for VMFS datastores with SSH connection enabled
- 04:58 PM Feature #1592 (Assigned): Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- I'm also attaching the final (not tested) file after applying both patches, so you don't need to bother.
- 04:57 PM Feature #1592: Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- First of all, thanks a lot for the contribution!
I agree with all the changes you have made, I believe it can be a...
- 04:57 PM Bug #1659 (Closed): The core writes numbers in scientific notation
- At least in the datastore quota size, when the number is quite high
- 10:38 AM Feature #1658 (Closed): Support for syslog facilities
- Add a new logger for the OpenNebula core so VM log events can be stored and queried from a syslog server.
- 10:20 AM Request #1203 (Closed): Host name not hostname
- 01:27 AM Request #1203: Host name not hostname
- Please close. The new version of OpenNebula 3.8 now shows "Host" as the header for the Virtual Machines list in Sunst...
- 04:20 PM Bug #1651 (Closed): Verify the file permissions of the package installations
- 01:21 PM Bug #1651: Verify the file permissions of the package installations
- Also when using the SQLite backend, please check the permissions of /var/lib/one/one.db. On a fresh Debian package in...
- 03:29 PM Feature #1544 (Closed): Add xmlrpc methods to retrieve oned configuration
- 03:23 PM Bug #1357 (Closed): Persistent Images cannot be cloned more than once
- 03:13 PM Feature #1642: Add new options to VM template creation for onetemplate and onevm
- Support for --context. Adds new context variables
- 11:31 AM Bug #1657 (Closed): Load user plugins in build_session instead of in the '/' route
- 11:30 AM Bug #1656 (Closed): Fix spinner position in Sunstone login
- 03:30 PM Bug #1655 (Closed): mvds for vmfs doesn't get the proper server name
- Since the core changed the arguments to the script, the dst_host doesn't come anymore in the $DST. We need to get it ...
- 02:34 PM Bug #1654 (Closed): MKFS for vmfs without ssh doesn't work
- Added bridge_list to mkfs
- 02:33 PM Bug #1654 (Closed): MKFS for vmfs without ssh doesn't work
- The BRIDGE_LIST is not defined in the script
- 09:18 PM Bug #1652 (Closed): Bug while determining image size from the Marketplace
- Applied to master. THANKS!!!!!!
- 02:55 PM Bug #1652 (Closed): Bug while determining image size from the Marketplace
- Dear Developers,
The regexp in libfs.sh script fs_size should be more permissive in order to deal with "size": "[S...
- 05:18 PM Feature #1640: Improve CLI commands
- Show active VMs in onehost show
- 04:54 PM Feature #1653 (Closed): Suport filters in CLI list
- 04:50 PM Feature #1653 (Closed): Suport filters in CLI list
- Add --filter option to list commands to filter using COLUMN=value
- 10:23 AM Bug #1651 (Closed): Verify the file permissions of the package installations
- We need to review:
- /var/lib/one/.one/one_auth should be go-rwx
- /var/lib/one should belong to oneadmin
- 10:22 PM Feature #1551 (Closed): Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
- 10:12 PM Bug #1635 (Closed): Attach operation fail when a disk is previously detached
- 10:11 PM Bug #1649 (Closed): Limit Transfer BW when registering an image
- 04:47 PM Feature #1642 (Closed): Add new options to VM template creation for onetemplate and onevm
- 04:43 PM Feature #1650 (Closed): Support url in oneimage create --path
- 04:36 PM Feature #1650 (Closed): Support url in oneimage create --path
- Support http and https urls
- 02:06 PM Backlog #1248: Get the possibility, via Sunstone, to download an image
- Dear Developers,
there are any news about this feature request? Are you planning to develop the download option in...
- 02:05 PM Backlog #1248: Get the possibility, via Sunstone, to download an image
- Dear Developers,
there are any news about this feature request? Are you planning to develop the download option in...
- 12:15 PM Feature #1563 (Closed): New defaults for KVM driver
- Added, option for model in NIC.
The driver for DISKs are set in the Image template.
- 12:14 PM Feature #1558 (Closed): kvm default raw atributes configurable in /etc/one/vmm_exec/vmm_exec_kvm....
- Now in master as:
RAW = "<raw_data_value>"
for Xen, VMware, KVM
- 10:09 AM Bug #1600 (Closed): Image persistency can be modified with pending clone operations
- 09:43 AM Bug #1609 (Closed): Poweroff state is not correctly reflected in the VM History
- 09:03 AM Bug #1641 (Closed): CLI does not detect object id's when they have more than one digit
Also available in: Atom