From 11/19/2012 to 12/18/2012
- 06:08 PM Revision bc3e2eca (one): feature #1664: Generic exteded template table
- Advance on permissions table
- 05:36 PM Revision b4f46755 (one): feature #1700: Take out OCA classes to different files and change requires
- 05:36 PM Revision 18657919 (one): feature #1700: Change oca libs dir in install.sh
- 05:36 PM Revision 076ca44e (one): feature #1700: Change oca files to be lowercase
- 05:34 PM Feature #1700 (Closed): Change ruby oca libraries to conform to ruby standard practices
- Try to follow this guide http://guides.rubygems.org/patterns
- 04:29 PM Revision a10e19fe (one): Bug #1694: FSCK checks the system_ds is part of the cluster, and that th...
- 02:16 PM Bug #1699 (Closed): Wrong bandwith report in Sunstone
- 12:48 PM Revision bb8f6ec4 (one): Fix confirmation message when deleting elements in Sunstone
- (cherry picked from commit c459697b4ce001815fd89dbd64c0debe42000336)
- 12:46 PM Revision 1cb2d27f (one): Bug #1694: onedb migrator
- 12:42 PM Revision c459697b (one): Fix confirmation message when deleting elements in Sunstone
- 11:18 AM Bug #1636: TM Clone fails with VMFS datastore using SSH
- Hi Tino,
can you elaborate on your last comment?
I am facing this problem (the clone command executex via ssh o...
- 11:08 AM Feature #1224: Support VM snapshots
Is there any design- or development-work done yet?
If not -- i would try to implement this feature and would...
- 10:52 AM Bug #1698 (Closed): Issues with blank spaces in resource names
- If an extra space is added there is no way to tell that is there from Sunstone nor CLI (except with the -x flag).
- 09:43 AM Revision 62def952 (one): Feature #1592: Check if TGTSETUPLUN is installed
- 11:11 PM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- You are right. DISK_ID on the mvds script needs to be sourced from $SRC_PATH. Thank you!
- 05:38 PM Bug #1171 (Closed): TLS not working with LDAP authentication
- I've applied the patch mostly verbatim. Thanks!
- 05:31 PM Revision 31ed9561 (one): bug #1171: add support for tls in ldap auth
- Patch provided by Nicolas Agius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 05:15 PM Revision ca4504f9 (one): Bug #1694: If a DS updates its type to system_ds, update the cluster sys...
- 05:03 PM Feature #1697 (Closed): User supplied Attributes on one.template.instantiate and VM Template merge
- This patch adds a forth (optional) parameter to one.template.instantiate that allow the User to pass extra User Attri...
- 03:54 PM Revision 3c6871b2 (one): Bug #1694: Remove potential deadlock
- 03:36 PM Revision 8b80531d (one): feature #1664: Finishing cluster create and update dialogs
- 03:23 PM Revision cdab2668 (one): Bug #1694: Add new attribute system_ds to Cluster. Template attribute is...
- 02:40 PM Feature #1696 (Closed): Add the ability to select datastore for Clone operation.
- Would it be possible to add the ability to select the datastore when cloning an image? This would be extremely helpf...
- 01:43 PM Revision 1c826bce (one): Bug #1694: Rollback cluster id when system DS is added to any cluster
- 11:56 AM Feature #1686 (Closed): Add rename operation
- 11:35 AM Feature #1692 (Closed): Show individual command help when the required input parameters are not p...
- 11:34 AM Revision 3ad38d44 (one): feature #1692: show commands parameters on error help
- 11:08 AM Feature #1695 (Closed): Provide a name when instantiating a template and use an index for multipl...
- 11:05 AM Feature #1695 (Closed): Provide a name when instantiating a template and use an index for multipl...
- From Gary S. Cuozzo:...
- 05:54 PM Bug #1688: Openvswitch brcompat deprecation issues
- Confirmed. Assigning this to the next release
- 05:37 PM Feature #1658: Support for syslog facilities
- Hi Simon,
It seems the way to go!!. I agree that using this library and given the log classes in OpenNebula should...
- 03:21 AM Revision e04b24c0 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1686'
- 03:19 AM Revision 889eb150 (one): feature #1686: Removed unused method definitions. Moved "same-name" chec...
- 02:18 AM Feature #1338 (Closed): Check target host (capacity, networks...) when a VM is migrated
- 02:12 AM Revision cfbcb100 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1338'
- 02:11 AM Revision d28b234c (one): feature #1338: Make use of Host::test_capacity in core checks.
- 11:58 PM Revision 2178d9de (one): bug #1659: Better check for integerness
- 11:56 PM Bug #1659 (Closed): The core writes numbers in scientific notation
- 05:15 PM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- Vladislav thanks for the help in the TM driver! Looking at this gives me a better understanding of how XPATH works, ...
- 03:56 PM Bug #1694 (Closed): System datastore can in fact be added to cluster
- >(255) one $ onecluster adddatastore 171 0
[ClusterAddDatastore] Cannot add object to cluster. Datastore 'system' ...
- 12:20 PM Bug #1693 (Closed): Pre/Post migrate scripts must run once per migration
- It seems that they are called once per disk, instead of once per migration. Reported by Gary S. Cuozzo in the mailing...
- 10:47 AM Revision 95e86aaf (one): Feature #1544: Move configuration call to new System class, and add a me...
- 08:17 PM Feature #1658: Support for syslog facilities
- I would suggest looking into the Log4cpp library. It's flexible and available on most distributions. You could write ...
- 06:05 PM Revision 237dde53 (one): feature #1664: Almost done with update cluster dialog
- 03:56 PM Revision 3bb55fc3 (one): Feature #1691: Add NIC_ID attribute in db migrator
- 03:17 PM Revision 8dd46a62 (one): Feature #1691: Add attach/detach nic methods to Java OCA
- 02:53 PM Revision f451c189 (one): Feature #1691: Process VMM driver attach/detach nic response
- 12:41 PM Revision 7841190b (one): Feature #1691: Add attach/detach nic methods to CLI and Ruby OCA
- 12:27 PM Revision c60436e9 (one): Feature #1691: Add the attribute NIC_ID to each NIC
- 11:55 AM Revision 1b8307c9 (one): feature #1664: Add advanced network options
- 11:46 AM Feature #1692 (Closed): Show individual command help when the required input parameters are not p...
- For example, the output of 'onevm attachdisk -h' is much more useful than the help shown when the required parameters...
- 10:33 AM Revision 872ef649 (one): feature #1664: Limit the number of rows in datatables
- 09:51 AM Revision 3c773bbf (one): feature #1664: Autofill VNC parameters
- 09:37 AM Revision ca4fd31d (one): feature #1664: Add ssh and network context checkboxes
- 06:39 PM Revision 2d2bc730 (one): feature #1664: Automatic selection of clusters resource almost there
- 06:07 PM Revision 80353602 (one): Add I/O, CONTEXT and PLACEMENT tabs
- 05:35 PM Revision b89e3883 (one): Feature #1691: Add support in core for nic attach/detach. Thanks to Simo...
- Next step is to add NIC_ID attribute to each NIC, and process ATTACHNIC in driver manager
- 05:30 PM Feature #1691 (Closed): Develop Hot-plugging for NICs
- Since branch feature-1223 is archived, development of NIC attach/detach will be done in this ticket
- 06:20 PM Revision 2afa6906 (one): feature #1664: Halfway through the update cluster dialog
- 05:11 PM Backlog #1638: Sunstone quick search shortcuts
- another nice feature would be [clear] icon in the input box, for reseting the search without manualy deleting the box...
- 04:22 PM Feature #934 (Closed): Virtual machine, Image, Template renaming
- 02:46 PM Revision b79a9fc6 (one): Feature #1338: Add enforce param to Java OCA
- 02:43 PM Revision 06eceb43 (one): Feature #1338: Add enforce param to CLI and Ruby OCA
- 02:42 PM Revision 6ebd41e2 (one): Feature #1338: Update scheduler deploy and migrate xml-rpc calls
- 02:41 PM Revision 7d1df849 (one): Feature #1338: Add new param to enforce host capacity in one.vm.deploy a...
- 01:45 PM Revision 11d0f29a (one): Feature #1592: Add TGT_SHARE_FILES.
- 01:44 PM Revision 7890918d (one): Feature #1592: Upload a patched version of the 'tgt-setup-lun' script pr...
- 01:36 PM Revision 78e300e5 (one): Feature #1592: Merge SSH connections into a single one
- 01:28 PM Bug #1690 (Closed): onehost create has two different '-v' options
-v, --vm vmm_mad
- 01:15 PM Revision 84120fc3 (one): Feature #1592: Apply SZTAKI LPDS patch as is.
- 09:56 AM Backlog #1689 (Pending): Add RVMs quota per cluster
- 04:48 PM Revision 25d6f151 (one): feature #1664: Remove empty elements from array
- 04:19 PM Revision 085fa155 (one): Bug #1659: Write quota numbers with the fixed format flag
- 03:15 PM Revision 1a593b7a (one): Merge branch 'master' into feature-1664-template
- 03:08 PM Revision 3c78845e (one): feature #1664: Add OS BOOTING tab
- 11:24 AM Revision 23354609 (one): Feature #1686: Add rename methods to java OCA
- 10:46 AM Revision e1b033f8 (one): Feature #1686: Add rename methods to ruby OCA and CLI
- 10:42 AM Revision 90618128 (one): Feature #1686: Do not return failure when the same name is set
- 06:00 AM Bug #1688 (Closed): Openvswitch brcompat deprecation issues
- In Ubuntu 12.10 (and going forward all additional versions), the Openvswitch support for brcompat has essentially bee...
- 10:55 PM Bug #1687 (Closed): Error return code on Postmigrate action may lead to "untracked" VMs
- When a VM is migrated, and the postmigrate returns a non-zero code. The migration fails but the VM has been successfu...
- 05:32 PM Revision c562e720 (one): Feature #1686: Implement one.*.rename methods in core
- 03:00 PM Feature #1686 (Closed): Add rename operation
- 02:30 PM Bug #1212 (Closed): Images are deleted before the vm is destroyed on delete action
- 02:09 PM Revision 95036ed6 (one): Feature #1617: Add changes to DB migrator
- 02:08 PM Feature #1685 (Closed): Synchronize VMM and TM delete operations when a VM is deleted
- 01:32 PM Revision e424cd29 (one): feature #1664: Cluster tab now has info panel
- 11:15 AM Revision 6951a60c (one): bug #1684: Require OpenNebula.rb in host_hook
- (cherry picked from commit 1a8354e427d510780263728fe3a965ae56f6f992)
- 11:13 AM Bug #1684 (Closed): Host hook doesn't require needed .rb files
- 11:12 AM Revision 1a8354e4 (one): bug #1684: Require OpenNebula.rb in host_hook
- 09:46 PM Feature #1683: Option for OpenNebula to bootstrap the database.
- The attached patch implements an init method on the Nebula class. This meets the requirements described in the issue ...
- 09:20 PM Feature #1683 (Closed): Option for OpenNebula to bootstrap the database.
- Add init functionality that allows a user/administrator to just initialize the database without running the oned proc...
- 06:57 PM Bug #1682 (Closed): Race condition when getting TID for iSCSI volumes
- This issue has been reported by Alain Pannetrat in the mailing list:...
- 12:01 PM Feature #1681 (Closed): Umask for OpenNebula users
- Similar to unix umask, a user should be able to change the default permissions for new objects.
- 11:06 PM Feature #1680 (Closed): Add possibility for hooks to add variables to template
- Yes this is indeed planned for 4.0 (maybe in a cryptic way ;). I am closing this issue as duplicate for #1556
- 11:32 AM Feature #1680 (Closed): Add possibility for hooks to add variables to template
- It would be very useful if vm hooks could add some variables to the template.
For example, one could add user rela...
- 06:27 PM Revision 972b9343 (one): feature #1664: Nested tabs
- 03:48 PM Revision bf8c8c4d (one): Feature #1617: Minor edits, typos
- 03:20 PM Revision 57ca18ce (one): feature #1664: Add refresh buttons to tabbed datatables
- 01:49 PM Revision 1433a078 (one): Feature #1611: Add tests for default quotas in Java OCA
- 12:08 PM Revision 0d96871c (one): Feature #1611: Add default quotas methods to Java OCA
- 11:22 AM Revision 7877fdf3 (one): Add advanced tabs
- 10:45 AM Revision 9144d968 (one): Bug #1679 : Fix order of pre/post migrate arguments
- 10:42 AM Bug #1679 (Closed): Wrong order of SRC/DST arguments for pre/post migrate scripts
- 10:19 PM Revision ff926f17 (one): feature #1617: New image types: KERNEL, RAMDISK and CONTEXT to store pla...
- 03:39 PM Revision 332b6bf0 (one): Feature #1611: Migrator creates new system table, and changes the quota ...
- 02:34 PM Revision bd07ce0f (one): Add gem requirements to readme file
- 12:35 PM Revision 5d540951 (one): Bug #1673: Add support for 64-bit net_tx/net_rx counters. Contributed by...
- 12:32 PM Bug #1673 (Closed): Support for 64-bit net_rx and net_tx counters
- Applied as is in master.
Thank you very much for your contribution!
- 10:38 AM Feature #1678 (Closed): Use free disk space in hosts to limit new deployments
- 10:15 PM Feature #1666: Allow multiple VNET to have the same name
- In your case, if you do not associate the networks to any cluster means that it could be used in all of them. So a si...
- 03:07 PM Feature #1666: Allow multiple VNET to have the same name
My use case is the following:
I have a few "clusters" in OpenNebula. Each cluster have their own public net...
- 03:18 PM Bug #1677 (Closed): Sunstone can leave the novnc process running in some cases
- If there is an active novnc connection when you execute 'sunstone-server stop', the websocketproxy.py process is left...
- 09:53 AM Bug #1676 (Closed): Rerun pre/post network scripts when recovering a VM after a host crash
- When recovering a VM (onevm restart) pre and post is not called again, so for non persistent network scripts the conf...
- 02:29 PM Feature #1675 (Closed): Add a probe that lists current_vms per host, to enable vm affnity out of ...
- VM affinity can be implemented by using a user-defined probe that lists the current running vms (per host), like this...
- 02:42 PM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- and path for remotes/tm/rbd/mvds...
- 06:21 PM Revision 8ec43805 (one): bug #1664: Cluster create dialog enhancement: multiple row selection and...
- 06:10 PM Revision ef084679 (one): feature #1664: Add nics section
- 03:47 PM Bug #1674 (Closed): Votatile disk hotplugging: fix target name
I have a problem with Xen hypervisor. We are currently using partitions (xvda1, xvda2) and not disks (xvda, xv...
- 02:47 PM Bug #1673: Support for 64-bit net_rx and net_tx counters
- Hi Carlos,
Thanks for your feedback.
I don't think making the measurements in MB instead of bytes is a good ide...
- 02:13 PM Bug #1673: Support for 64-bit net_rx and net_tx counters
Thanks for the patch.
Since we are going to change to the 4.x series, I wonder if we should go a step further...
- 03:45 AM Bug #1673 (Closed): Support for 64-bit net_rx and net_tx counters
- Current version of OpenNebula does not support network usage counters above 2GB (32-bit). The net_rx and net_tx count...
- 08:16 AM Backlog #1372: provide a no-ip-spoofing mechanism for the firewall network drivers
- Unfortunately this method (as also kvm's clean traffic) not working with openvswtich.
- 02:18 AM Feature #1669 (Closed): Improve case sensitivity consistency
- Strings are no case-sensitive in OpenNebula. There were a couple of wrong conditions in the KVM and Xen drivers for s...
- 02:17 AM Revision d22567fe (one): bug-1669: Wrong condition checks in some files. Makes some string treatm...
- with the convenction in OpenNebula (strings are *not* case sensitive)
- 02:04 AM Revision f726a653 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1611'
- 01:59 AM Revision d6091c43 (one): feature #1611: Abstracts system properties and system DB management
- 11:16 PM Revision e4a601dd (one): feature #1611: Default attribute for quotas can only be set at initializ...
- 10:53 PM Revision a7acfca2 (one): feature #1611: Safer virtual destructor for Quotas
- 10:29 PM Revision 2d25550e (one): feature #1617: Add default to disk_attribute
- 10:28 PM Revision 0aa1b557 (one): feature-1611: Validate DefaultQuota XML and remove unused label
- 06:11 PM Revision f29de784 (one): bug #1664: Functional if not pretty cluster creation dialog
- 05:26 PM Feature #1672 (Closed): Change default driver names
- Drivers are called vmm_kvm, vmm_xen, im_kvm, im_xen, etc. There is no clash of names for different driver types. Righ...
- 05:23 PM Bug #1671 (Closed): chown, chgrp and chmod has different parameter order to the unix commands
- In unix the commands are:
* chown user:group file
* chmod 640 file
OpenNebula CLI have them the other way:
- 05:06 PM Bug #1670 (Closed): In Sunstone VM delete button should be changed to cancel
- Delete should only be used by administrators as a hammer when something goes awry. This button should not be the easi...
- 04:36 PM Revision d680315f (one): Feature #1611: Clean DefaultQuotas to/from xml methods
- 04:26 PM Revision 9d3fb429 (one): Feature #1611: Better handling of default vs non-default quotas
- 11:49 AM Revision fba20049 (one): Feature #1611: Instead of changing negative limits to 0, report the error
- 11:03 AM Feature #1669 (Closed): Improve case sensitivity consistency
- Some template attributes are case sensitive, while others aren't
For example, image type is case insensitive, but ...
- 11:00 AM Revision a92cf68b (one): bug #1664: Get html of cluster creation dialog free of syntax errors
- 10:47 AM Revision f2c34c07 (one): feature #1664: Improve disk tab creation
- 10:24 AM Revision 2ba0f820 (one): Bug #1668: Fix xml parser for empty xml elements
- 10:22 AM Bug #1668 (Closed): XML parser fails to parse empty xml elements
- 05:20 PM Revision 84f51531 (one): Feature #1611: Fix bug in Quota::cleanup_quota.
- A limit of 0 now is not the default one, which means that the limit was set manually and should not be automatically ...
- 05:20 PM Revision 87f307c1 (one): Feature #1611: Fix bug in onegroup/user defaultquota, file argument was ...
- 03:42 PM Revision d2a88b03 (one): Feature #1611: Use the helper client in oneuser/group defaultquota method
- 03:30 PM Revision 5a0fb545 (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into feature-1611
- 03:28 PM Revision 9195c37f (one): Feature #1611: Add a simple exception message in the rare cases when a p...
- 01:51 PM Revision f4a70487 (one): Feature #1611: Show default quota limits in oneuser/group show
- 12:32 PM Bug #1667 (Closed): html entities escaping in template Update properties dialogue
- When updating template which contains html entities through Sunstone, for example...
- 10:18 PM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- Yes, the main issue here I think is to present the data as IPv6 addresses. Let us come back with an specific proposal...
- 01:37 AM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- It's great to have OpenNebula actually manage the network leases / IP addresses. I'd love to be able to manage and se...
- 07:17 PM Feature #1666 (Closed): Allow multiple VNET to have the same name
- When a VNET is created in OpenNebula a name is provided. That name currently has to be unique. It would be useful to ...
- 05:37 PM Revision 8a7e965f (one): feature #1664: Creation of clusters with vnets, hosts and datastores
- 05:10 PM Backlog #1665 (Pending): Sunstone cannot delete non empty clusters
- 04:41 PM Feature #1570 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the ...
- 04:40 PM Revision bf5a3a76 (one): feature #1570: add user, password and endpoint to oneacct
- 03:00 PM Revision 7021d81b (one): Feature #1611: Merge default quota and individual quota update methods
- 02:29 PM Revision f3ca471b (one): Feature #1611: Move default quotas ruby oca methods to new class System
- 11:48 AM Revision 3cbcc77b (one): Revert "Feature #1611: Add default quota info and update methods to ruby...
- This reverts commit 2fd07e84562d3f7222c16deccaf364a4c5ba4910.
- 11:42 AM Revision cb136107 (one): Feature #1611: Fix quota cleanup
- 06:22 PM Revision d14baa2f (one): WIP: Improve new cluster dialog
- 05:38 PM Revision 4604c3a9 (one): feature #1664: Start working on the new VM template wizard
- 05:30 PM Revision 534e7934 (one): Feature #1611: When a new usage quota is created, the limit is set to -1...
- 05:14 PM Revision c35887f3 (one): Feature #1611: Add persistence to default quotas, in a new DB table
- 04:05 PM Feature #1664 (Closed): Improve Sunstone dialogs
- 03:12 PM Revision 08f8806d (one): Feature #1611: DefaultQuotas methods to & from xml
- 02:11 PM Feature #1628 (Closed): Do not disable noVNC button in shutdown state
- 02:02 PM Revision c3ba6537 (one): Merge branch 'bug-1628'
- 11:56 AM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
Yes basically this is my proposal, but I see no difference between the MAC generation for IPv4 and IPv6. I thin...
- 11:48 AM Revision edfed5e5 (one): Feature #1611: Create new class DefaultQuotas, and disable the limit '-1...
- 11:04 AM Feature #1568 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: show help for each subcommand
- 10:52 AM Feature #1571 (Closed): Improve CLI commands: Include the values accepted by each option in the help
- 10:30 AM Feature #1663 (Closed): Improve admin actions handling in Sunstone views
- A new system should be added to be able to define users in the admin group for Sunstone views, so they can use all th...
- 01:24 AM Feature #683 (Closed): RFC : Have a kernel/initrd/file repository
- This has been implemented, mostly as described here using the Datastore abstraction.
- 01:22 AM Feature #1617 (Closed): Support for plain files Datastores
- Merged in master. Documentation at:
* Files Datastore http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.0:file_ds
* Using ...
- 11:29 PM Revision 36842037 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1617'
- 11:17 PM Revision 81f9fb78 (one): feature #1617: Default DS type is IMAGE_DS
- 10:42 PM Revision 62857345 (one): feature #1617: Return correct value for oneimage clone
- 07:30 PM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- Hi Ruban,
I was initially trying to find an implementation that would require a minimum of amount of work to the O...
- 11:09 AM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- Hi Simon,
Our initial thoughts is assuming that people interested in IPv6 will either use the modified EUI-64 form...
- 06:51 PM Revision d6538d50 (one): feature #1617: Remove leading blanks from file attributes
- 05:48 PM Revision b42fe133 (one): Feature #1611: New (provisional?) method oneuser defaultquota
- 05:28 PM Revision a3b30e7b (one): Feature #1611: Show the default quotas limit in oneuser/group list
- 05:27 PM Revision 2fd07e84 (one): Feature #1611: Add default quota info and update methods to ruby oca
- 05:24 PM Revision 38f2a8da (one): Feature #1611: Add a top level xml element to the default quota info met...
- 04:30 PM Revision e0d82d59 (one): bug #1628: inArray doesn't return false, but rather -1
- 04:01 PM Feature #1628 (Assigned): Do not disable noVNC button in shutdown state
- VNC button active in the following states besides RUNNING
- 03:59 PM Revision e7b6fe45 (one): bug #1628: VNC button active in the following states besides RUNNING
- 03:03 PM Revision a8630537 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one into feature-1611
- 03:03 PM Revision 1fde5eca (one): Feature #1611: Add xml-rpc methods to retrieve and update the default us...
- 02:41 PM Feature #1630 (Closed): Show VM cpu & memory columns with the same bar graphs as the hosts
- Due to disparity of values coming from the probes, it is difficult to cover all the cases.
- 12:40 AM Revision f51a3a45 (one): feature #1617: Parse CONTEXT files. New attribute FILE_DS added to use F...
- 03:41 PM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
For the OpenNebula core (oned), I'm proposing the following, reusing most of the OpenNebula internals (ie. no ...
- 06:02 PM Revision fe50465a (one): feature #1571: enumerate image types in the CLI
- 05:30 PM Revision 898181d4 (one): feature #1640: add --vcpu parameter
- 05:30 PM Feature #1640: Improve CLI commands
- Add --vcpu to set the number of virtualized CPUs
- 01:41 PM Feature #1640: Improve CLI commands
- Add --dry option to oneimage
- 03:21 PM Revision 5832c709 (one): feature #1568: show all help if when the command is not known
- 03:20 PM Revision 7b7d1332 (one): feature #1640: add --dry again to onetemplate
- 02:30 PM Bug #1593 (Closed): failed: mv: cannot remove /vmfs/volumes/*: Is a directory
- 02:27 PM Revision 4f21b9ed (one): Bug #1593: Fix for wrong treatment of persistent images in VMware shared...
- 02:27 PM Revision 406d4e89 (one): Fix bug in host_on_error hook
- 01:40 PM Revision 69d12194 (one): feature #1640: add --dry option to oneimage
- 10:25 AM Revision 8d3c7933 (one): feature #1642: bug adding context variables
- 10:27 PM Feature #1662 (Closed): Update image size of persistent images
- Probably using stat after a MVDS action
- 03:38 PM Revision 8ed9fa88 (one): Feagture #1611: Make the default quotas work for both user and group
- 03:04 PM Revision 7fd201ed (one): Merge branch 'request-157'
- 02:54 PM Revision e9ec2ce6 (one): request #157: add NOTICE and LICENSE files
- 02:47 PM Revision 72df7a3b (one): request #157: typo
- 02:20 PM Revision c04f35d5 (one): Feature #1611: Start working in support for default User quotas
- 02:06 PM Bug #1661 (Closed): CLONE operation is broken for VMFS datastores with SSH connection enabled
- 11:41 AM Revision 6947f7ae (one): feature #1640: reformat descriptions for 80 columns
- 11:40 AM Feature #1640: Improve CLI commands
- Reformat some help descriptions so they fit in an 80 columns terminal
- 11:32 AM Feature #1570: Improve CLI commands: Add new --user & --password options to replace the one_auth ...
- I agree that the use of --password is insecure but I still think it could be handy when done in a non public system. ...
- 09:15 AM Feature #1592: Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- Jaime Melis wrote:
> First of all, thanks a lot for the contribution!
You are welcome!
> I agree with all the chan...
Also available in: Atom