From 12/25/2012 to 01/23/2013
- 09:13 PM Revision b4afe64b (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 03:46 PM Revision 185f05a2 (one): Feature #1565: Clean ACL rules when a Cluster is deleted
- 03:35 PM Feature #1722 (Closed): Implement locks for concurrent driver actions such as iptables and ebtables
- 03:34 PM Bug #1688 (Closed): Openvswitch brcompat deprecation issues
- Documentation updated.
- 03:16 PM Revision b4fa9a1f (one): Add NOTICE file
- 02:38 PM Revision eeac6226 (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/feature-1685b'
- 02:29 PM Revision ca955eb7 (one): Feature #1685: Add new vm states to xsd files
- 12:54 PM Feature #1737 (Closed): CACHE in KVM attach
- It should be able to make use of the default value in vmm_exec_kvm.conf file.
- 12:35 PM Bug #1736 (Closed): Allow users in groups to view hosts under Infrastructure
- We have a problem where by users in a group other then oneadmin can't view the hosts under Infrastructure.
- 11:44 AM Revision 851689c3 (one): Change license
- 11:34 AM Revision 808dcaed (one): Bug #1688: Openvswitch brcompat deprecation issues
- 10:43 AM Revision e5d540de (one): Merge branch 'feature-1554'
- 10:42 AM Revision 4a70d4de (one): feature #1554: Generate Lex&Yacc files
- 10:41 AM Feature #1554: Use cluster attributes in requirements and rank expressions
- In master, tests and documentation needed
- 10:24 AM Backlog #1735 (Closed): Add new driver to integrate Glusterfs 3.4
- The new GlusterFS device driver for QEMU that bypasses FUSE, talking directly to GlusterFS via a new client library, ...
- 09:01 PM Feature #1565: Enable ACLs for clusters
- In master, some tests needed so keeping it open
- 08:16 PM Revision 1a657d92 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1565'
- 08:03 PM Revision b8d2eef3 (one): Merge branch 'master' of git.opennebula.org:one
- 07:57 PM Revision 382f1f72 (one): feature #1565: Check resource types for CLUSTER based ACLs
- 06:01 PM Revision 9554a3a1 (one): feature #1664: Update Storage, Network and OS tabs in Sunstone wizard
- 03:00 PM Revision e05e0e72 (one): Feature #1722: Implement locks for concurrent driver actions
- 02:41 PM Revision dc9a6711 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1681'
- 02:37 PM Feature #1681: Umask for OpenNebula users
- Changes are in master, and documentation in placed. Keeping it open till we have tests
- 02:37 PM Revision c5044cd5 (one): feature #1681: Conversions from string to mask (binary) are made in User...
- 02:07 PM Revision 84c80c8d (one): Feature #1554: Make requirements and rank expressions able to search in ...
- 01:24 PM Revision b6766466 (one): Feature #1554: Scheduler adds a new element, CLUSTER_TEMPLATE, to each H...
- 01:14 PM Revision afc4cddf (one): Feature #1554: New method ObjectXML::add_node
- 12:50 PM Revision 5fb5d9ce (one): feature #1685: Better management of delete/resubmit on CLEANUP_DELETE st...
- 12:34 PM Revision 68b73989 (one): feature 1685: Fix wrong delete/resubmit when a VM was in FAILURE
- 12:11 PM Revision f39f7e69 (one): feature #1685: Fix minor bugs in VMM driver and TM
- 05:21 PM Revision 2288a38f (one): Fix --prefix option in oneimage create
- 05:01 PM Revision 04dec2c3 (one): feature #1685: Fix bug in dummy driver
- 04:27 PM Revision 24e913fb (one): Feature #1681: Add command oneuser umask
- 01:38 PM Revision 780d7742 (one): Feature #1681: Read User template's UMASK attribute to create new objects
- 01:16 PM Feature #1726 (Closed): Pass custom information to .vmx file
- 01:05 PM Revision 35f44b07 (one): feature #1685: Add sleeps to dummy actions. Add NOP response to action l...
- 11:27 AM Revision e4544c42 (one): feature #1685: CLEANUP_PREVIOUS action to cleanup previous hosts for mig...
- 11:15 PM Revision 6c50f2b1 (one): feature #1685: Clean network in CLEANUP. Adds cleanup_action to VMM. Mak...
- 10:05 PM Revision 41789046 (one): feature #1685: Epilog delete commands are generated in a separated function
- 10:49 PM Revision c46c0686 (one): feature #1685: Adds a new cleanup operation to VMM driver. It cancels th...
- 05:52 PM Revision 5bc0ae86 (one): feature #1726: Removerepetated keys beforehand from the .vmx files
- (cherry picked from commit 974552f46b3d0bfc1a292dd591a9df0abb488e8c)
- 05:51 PM Revision 8bd0ba00 (one): Feature #1726: Minor modifications to the driver
- (cherry picked from commit 8ab717132d508765df272cfd6e615f437daefd87)
- 05:51 PM Revision 9ec4399f (one): Feature #1726: Metadata can be forced into .vmx files
- (cherry picked from commit 83330906574692813dae20d96946d51260dcdd90)
- 05:48 PM Revision 974552f4 (one): feature #?1726: Removerepetated keys beforehand from the .vmx files
- 05:38 PM Revision 069c2878 (one): Make the Xen attach disk prefix configurable
- 05:34 PM Revision d4245a66 (one): Feature #1681: Add new oned.conf att. for a default umask
- 05:24 PM Revision 9b983b0e (one): feature #1664: Update template prompts the new wizard
- 04:46 PM Revision 934f4b02 (one): feature #1685: continue on error if step has defined :no_fail
- (cherry picked from commit 6294f0b1b23953d7ed999b8ddb70bde4788f4379)
- 12:26 PM Feature #1734 (Closed): Add hook trigger for object update
- Create a new trigger hook action on object update. At least for networks.
- 01:20 AM Revision 8ab71713 (one): Feature #1726: Minor modifications to the driver
- 10:29 PM Feature #1449 (Closed): READONLY, CLONE and SAVE attributes need to be revisited
- This is now implemented in master. I think it can be applied to the 3.8 branch as is (let me know if there is any pro...
- 10:14 PM Revision d797d04a (one): feature #1449: Adds the IMMUTABLE persistent_type. This means that a per...
- 05:10 PM Bug #1732 (Closed): oneacct -s & -e options are ignored
- 02:00 PM Bug #1732 (Closed): oneacct -s & -e options are ignored
- 04:41 PM Revision af470487 (one): Bug #1732: Fix -s & -e options for oneacct
- (cherry picked from commit 3d3cc4fa9faaf403d0cf9ab533df6377d1ef5002)
- 04:37 PM Revision 3d3cc4fa (one): Bug #1732: Fix -s & -e options for oneacct
- 03:05 PM Revision 9f94a283 (one): feature #1664: Add new IMAGE types (KERNEL, RAMDISK, CONTEXT) to Sunstone
- 03:04 PM Revision edd35b99 (one): feture #1664: Improve template wizard
- 02:56 PM Bug #1733 (Closed): onehost update should require ADMIN rights, but it doesn't
- 02:46 PM Bug #1733 (Closed): onehost update should require ADMIN rights, but it doesn't
- 02:55 PM Revision 027cad0d (one): Bug #1733: Change onehost update method rights to ADMIN
- (cherry picked from commit c3bbc983cab7cc72e3e56f6699c357087c6f0d29)
- 02:52 PM Revision c3bbc983 (one): Bug #1733: Change onehost update method rights to ADMIN
- 01:26 PM Backlog #1731 (New): OpenNebula Sunstone + SimpleSAMLphp integration
this is a new authentication system for OpenNebula Sunstone, it is designed to work with SimpleSAMLphp, and...
- 12:14 PM Revision 60e27535 (one): Feature #1565: Add acl % cluster bit to Java OCA
- 11:55 AM Revision cc428797 (one): Feature #1565: Add new cid columns to fsck
- 11:37 AM Revision e833df26 (one): Feature #1565: Add new cid columns in onedb migrator
- 11:33 AM Revision dafbc5d3 (one): Feature #1565: Implement reverse search for ACLs that apply to objects i...
- 06:05 PM Revision 6405f879 (one): feature #1664: Modify extended templates
- Start vnet rename functionality
- 05:30 PM Revision 9ff398d0 (one): Feature #1565: Add new resource ID bit % in ruby OCA
- 05:27 PM Revision 1b6e38da (one): Feature #1565: Add new ACL resource ID bit, '%', for clusters. The reser...
- 02:52 PM Feature #1726: Pass custom information to .vmx file
- documentation updated for ONE 4.0
- 01:51 PM Revision 3bfae38f (one): Bug #1698: Fix bug in Template::trim
- 11:43 AM Bug #1730 (Closed): oneuser list shows the CPU quota as an integer, instead of a float
- 11:01 AM Revision 004dbf6d (one): Merge branch 'feature-1700'
- 10:44 PM Backlog #1727: Patch for one.image.resize to resize image
- Attached patch allow images in USED and USED_PERS state to be resized.
Applies on top of image-resize.patch above....
- 09:56 PM Feature #1542 (Closed): Add VNC parameter to onetemplate and onevm
- 09:48 PM Feature #1223 (Closed): Hot-plugging for NICs
- Closing this and keep the work on #1691
- 05:41 PM Feature #1726 (Assigned): Pass custom information to .vmx file
- Information now can be passed through a new RAW attribute, DATA_VMX. Information passed must scape any double quote (...
- 05:34 PM Revision 83330906 (one): Feature #1726: Metadata can be forced into .vmx files
- 04:01 PM Feature #1370: Add rackup support in cloud servers
- In case no one realized so far, It might be that if passenger spins several instances of the sunstone/selfservice the...
- 10:40 AM Feature #1729 (Closed): Missing gem dependencies for Debian/Ubuntu packages
- The packages should depend on: ruby-amazon-ec2 libuuidtools-ruby
- 10:39 AM Feature #1728 (Closed): update centos packages
- CentOS packages provided by OpenNebula have diverged from the ones in the official repo. It would be convenient to up...
- 09:45 AM Feature #1452 (Closed): More flexible contextualization scripts
- We now have contextualization packages that implement this functionality
- 09:45 AM Feature #1309 (Closed): Set mandatory attributes in oned.conf
- There are an implicit set of mandatory attributes now, like CPU & MEMORY (because of the implementation of the quotas)
- 09:40 AM Feature #1366 (Closed): image.info/imagepool.info should show if an image is attached to a VM
- 09:39 AM Feature #1350 (Closed): Configure new user group on creation
- 09:20 AM Feature #1611 (Closed): Add support for default quotas
- 11:48 PM Backlog #1727 (Closed): Patch for one.image.resize to resize image
- This patch (against 3.8.1) adds a one.image.resize call to resize image.
The call takes 2 parameters: The image ID...
- 09:57 PM Bug #1693 (Closed): Pre/Post migrate scripts must run once per migration
- the Scripts are actually called just once...
- 05:24 PM Bug #1698 (Closed): Issues with blank spaces in resource names
- 02:40 PM Feature #1430 (Closed): Add guestOS option to VMware VMs
- This issue is going to be solved in the context of issue #1726
- 12:14 PM Feature #1430 (Assigned): Add guestOS option to VMware VMs
- 01:38 PM Feature #1726 (Closed): Pass custom information to .vmx file
- Add the ability to set information in the RAW VM template field to be passed verbatim to the .vmx file.
- 12:46 PM Feature #1592 (Closed): Upgraded iSCSI drivers
- Changes are now in master. THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION!
- 12:46 PM Bug #1682 (Closed): Race condition when getting TID for iSCSI volumes
- This bug is solved as part of #1592 merge.
- 12:42 PM Bug #1534 (Closed): it should be possible to delete locked images
- Images can be deleted in a locked state. If the image is being copied to the repository and deleted in the process, O...
- 08:59 PM Feature #1709: Add userdata and keypair to New action in Sunstone/Self-service
- This is in part being address in release 4.0
- 08:58 PM Feature #1712: Support for multiple system datastores
- This is interesting, moving it as feature to schedule for a future release...
- 05:42 PM Revision f94ec58d (one): Bug in postinstall
- 04:39 PM Revision 97b521f7 (one): Bump version
- 04:38 PM Revision 22dbfca9 (one): Change directories for debian/ubuntu packages
- 02:03 PM Revision c588ce82 (one): Bad path ins postinstall
- 01:47 PM Backlog #1725 (Pending): Sunstone to allow folder upload
- Useful to register VMDK disks.
- 11:05 AM Revision ad5a2d55 (one): Merge branch 'one-3.8' of git.opennebula.org:one into one-3.8
- 11:03 AM Revision 497c1f7d (one): Remove duplicated version in fsck.rb
- 11:00 AM Bug #1723 (Closed): oned crashes on fresh start when using USER_HOOK
- 10:41 AM Revision 5550bb0f (one): Bump version to the fsck.rb script
- 10:37 AM Revision c96d5d5d (one): bug #1723: Install user hooks after bootstrapping the database.
- (cherry picked from commit 8c9498132e5ce41e98cdd00900fd0e68acd6cbd1)
- 10:36 AM Revision 8c949813 (one): bug #1723: Install user hooks after bootstrapping the database.
- 10:36 AM Revision 17ca0aea (one): Remove duplicated version in fsck.rb
- 10:30 PM Bug #1723 (Assigned): oned crashes on fresh start when using USER_HOOK
- Hi Rolandas
I can confirm this one. You are totally right, while bootstrapping the DB the HookManager is not start...
- 05:23 PM Bug #1723 (Closed): oned crashes on fresh start when using USER_HOOK
- When starting oned first time, with empty DB, there is a crash when oned.conf contains USER_HOOK on CREATE.
- 06:59 PM Revision 47694b87 (one): Add migrator to install.sh
- 06:31 PM Revision 0cdcf993 (one): Bump to version 3.8.3
- 05:41 PM Bug #1724 (Closed): oZones not working in Debian 6
- the json package doesn't seem to support "convert to symbol" feature.
- 05:06 PM Feature #1722 (Closed): Implement locks for concurrent driver actions such as iptables and ebtables
- As per this thread: http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2013-January/021457.html, iptables and...
- 03:34 PM Bug #1721 (Closed): VMware datastores doesn't handle non directories
- 03:28 PM Bug #1721 (Closed): VMware datastores doesn't handle non directories
- It always tries to move $DST/disk.vmdk. Should be better of checking that $DST is indeed a directory.
- 03:32 PM Revision 27877254 (one): Bug #1721: Add extra check, if $DST is not directory, prevent renaming
- 02:30 PM Backlog #1720 (Closed): Use exceptions in Ruby OCA
- The current version of Ruby OCA library gives errors returning an OpenNebula::Error object and the client code needs ...
- 02:05 PM Feature #1719 (Closed): Add timeout option to OpenNebula::Client
- Make the connection timeout configurable in Ruby OCA libraries.
- 01:56 PM Feature #1718 (Closed): Add 'status' to the CentOS init scripts
- As per Simon Mudd's contribution (http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2013-January/021468.html...
- 11:24 AM Revision 9e0a0646 (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/feature-1556'
- 11:22 AM Revision f51d1f1a (one): Feature #1556: Remove help formatting, just in case it breaks something ...
- 05:34 PM Revision 97efc550 (one): Bug #1698: Automatically trim trailing spaces in NAME attributes
- 02:17 PM Revision 68efaa7e (one): Feature #1556: Add new elem to migrator, and xsd
- 11:44 AM Bug #1716 (Closed): Unexpected convertion on XML special characters when display a vm template in...
- 08:37 AM Bug #1716: Unexpected convertion on XML special characters when display a vm template in sunstone.
- I re-created the issue in #1717
- 07:41 AM Bug #1716 (Closed): Unexpected convertion on XML special characters when display a vm template in...
- There is a bug in sunstone v3.8.1.
When update or show a vm template content in sunstone, the XML special characters...
- 10:39 AM Feature #1713: Support "Rename" for vnets, datastores and hosts
- This feature is partially implemented for 4.0 some objects can change their names. We are scheduling this for 4.0 to ...
- 08:34 AM Bug #1717 (Closed): Unexpected convertion on XML special characters when display a vm template in...
- There is a bug in sunstone v3.8.1.
When update or show a vm template content in sunstone, the XML special characters...
- 10:01 PM Bug #1715 (Closed): monitor host and vm fail
- Thanks, closing...
- 05:12 AM Bug #1715: monitor host and vm fail
- Mybe i have found the reason，
I add the follow into ~/ssh/config of oneadmin, and it's OK now：
- 03:01 AM Bug #1715 (Closed): monitor host and vm fail
- I downloaded the 3.8.1 binary file for ubuntu 12.04 and intstall into ubuntu 12.10 server. After installing it with d...
- 02:19 PM Feature #1714 (Closed): Asynchronous Delete
- Currently, all operations that result into something being deleted (ex.: a disk, a instance, etc) are committed imedi...
- 11:11 PM Feature #1556: Allow update action for VMs
- Needs to include a a DB migrator to add the user template to existing VMs
- 11:04 PM Revision 8a2597cd (one): feature #1556: Add a new user template to the VM to store user defined v...
- 01:37 PM Feature #1713 (Closed): Support "Rename" for vnets, datastores and hosts
- Currently, OpenNebula does not support rename of templates, vnets, datastores and hosts.
During an installation life...
- 01:34 PM Feature #1712 (Closed): Support for multiple system datastores
- Add support for multiple system datastores, that could be assigned to different user groups.
The use case is the fol...
- 01:30 PM Feature #1711 (Closed): Spice HTML5 client
- When a VM is spice enabled, the web based console will be unavailable.
To overcome that limitation, support can be a...
- 01:27 PM Backlog #1710 (Pending): Add support for "Console Output"
- Some hypervisors (KVM, Xen) support dumping the console output to a file.
The console output includes the boot seque...
- 01:20 PM Feature #1709 (Closed): Add userdata and keypair to New action in Sunstone/Self-service
- It should be possible to set userdata and keypair when instantiating a vm from sunstone and self-service.
- 10:57 PM Bug #1708 (Closed): In the tm script premigrate SOURCE and DST are inverted
- Already fixed in master. Thanks for the feedback!
- 01:54 PM Bug #1708 (Closed): In the tm script premigrate SOURCE and DST are inverted
- In the script the documented order is:
# PREMIGRATE SOURCE DST remote_system_dir vmid dsid template
It is indeed th...
- 09:22 AM Request #1707 (Closed): Self-service own VM parameters
- For now the Self-service uses templates (predefined CPU,Memory) for a new VM when created. Lets create a form with us...
- 09:07 AM Bug #1636 (Assigned): TM Clone fails with VMFS datastore using SSH
- Just reopening it, to confirm if the problem persists.
- 09:00 AM Backlog #1706 (Closed): VNC public link
- I find it handy to have a link targeting to the publicly accessible address and port (in SSL/TLS) which can be used a...
- 08:42 AM Request #1705 (Closed): Resizable images
- It would be great have opportunity to resize OS image. On the marketplace can be placed images of size the OS in it t...
Also available in: Atom