From 02/27/2013 to 03/28/2013
- 08:55 PM Feature #1844 (Closed): warn users about different paths in Debian/Ubuntu
- for instance, /usr/share/one is /usr/share/opennebula in Debian/Ubuntu, which is not what the documentation says. I ...
- 07:37 PM Bug #1843 (Closed): Automatically update driver names
- So they match the new names #1672
- 02:03 PM Bug #1840: Selecting RBD as the disk type when creating datastore in Sunstone does not set the DI...
- Think I fixed it. In the Sunstone datastores-tab.js the following change needs to be made:
Line 149 needs value=r...
- 11:20 PM Bug #1842 (Closed): Firefox Create Host Buttons Unresponsive
- As reported by Tao Craig in the mailing list
- 10:55 PM Bug #1841 (Closed): Checkpoint files should be removed after restoring a VM
- The file is not used after resuming the VM and can take a lot of storage space. Reported by Gary S. Cuozzo
- 08:16 PM Bug #1840 (Closed): Selecting RBD as the disk type when creating datastore in Sunstone does not s...
- When creating a new Ceph datastore from Sunstone and selecting the RBD disk type, the DISK_TYPE parameter in the data...
- 02:16 PM Feature #1839 (Closed): non-final shutdown
- 12:20 PM Bug #1838 (Closed): Sunstone: states with vnc access are not consistent
- The client shows the vnc icon for SHUTDOWN_POWEROFF, but the server returns "VM is not running".
- 11:45 AM Feature #1837 (Closed): Advanced options div in dialog should show a pointer and change its icon
- 11:41 AM Feature #1836 (Closed): Update dashboard-users-tab.js to the new layout
- 11:38 AM Feature #1835 (Closed): onevm poweroff --hard
- Current poweroff action is acpi only, we will add the option to force it.
- 10:12 AM Bug #1834 (Closed): When updating an Image/File type from the Image/Files tab the select should s...
- 08:35 PM Bug #1817: oned hang
- Dear Support,
did you have any feedback about this issue ? We are going to install OpenNebula on some servers that...
- 04:16 PM Feature #1827 (Closed): Add files tab in Sunstone
- 11:28 AM Feature #1827 (Closed): Add files tab in Sunstone
- 03:50 PM Bug #1833 (Closed): API documentation bugs
- The documentation generator gives these warnings for ruby OCA:...
- 02:36 PM Bug #1832 (Closed): Template create dialog, button reset does not work
- 11:37 AM Bug #1831 (Closed): Change font in quota creation/update form
- 11:37 AM Backlog #1830 (Closed): Add ssh key when a new user is created
- 11:36 AM Bug #1829 (Closed): Disabled buttons should not be clickable
- 11:33 AM Backlog #1828 (Pending): Log messages in a console instead of using growl
- 11:28 AM Feature #1826 (Closed): Add IPv6 suppport in Sunstone
- 11:26 AM Feature #1825 (Closed): Improve template creation form
- * Merge functionality
* Add FEATURES section
* Add refresh datatable button
* Add new paramaters such as kvm cache...
- 11:09 AM Bug #1824 (Closed): Missing documentation in oned.conf
- * The vmware im_mad uses a '-c' option, but it is not explained.
* vmware vm_mad explanation is the one for the im_m...
- 09:31 AM Feature #1823 (Closed): Sunstone Dashboard - Cluster monitoring show cluster ID instead of cluste...
At the bottom of the dashboard there is a CPU/Memory consumption view. But the name of each 'bar' of the bar cha...
- 04:17 PM Bug #1822: Missing context .isofiles directory cleanup
- not closing since it needs porting to 4.0 and vmware context script needs to be fixed as well
- 04:15 PM Bug #1822 (Closed): Missing context .isofiles directory cleanup
- Happens on VM creation failure/error, context script should clean them up
- 08:05 AM Bug #1817: oned hang
the test describe in the previous post has been done with this version:
- 02:46 PM Backlog #1821 (Pending): Add support for NetApp flex clone operation
- Instead of relying on the "cp" unix command
- 09:16 AM Feature #1820 (Closed): Re-design Self Service Portal
- The new Self-service portal will be based on the sunstone engine, rather than the OCCI API.
- 10:20 PM Bug #1817: oned hang
Every thing seems ok at the core level (i.e. threads keep working see those --MARK-- in log file, plus you did...
- 02:13 PM Bug #1817: oned hang
- Thanks very much for the fast response, so the step to generate the error is:
- 11:57 AM Bug #1819 (Closed): Deployment fails if the domain already exists
- At least for kvm, if a VM with the same name exists, the deployment will fail.
This can happen if a resubmit action ...
- 09:28 PM Feature #1818 (Closed): Support for IP reservations
- See this thread for more details
- 09:20 PM Feature #1796: Improve Ceph Integration
- OK thanks Bill for the update. We agree that for 4.0 the current configuration should be enough (i.e. not using cephx...
- 09:14 PM Bug #1574 (Closed): Add support for ESX 5.1
- 09:03 PM Bug #1817: oned hang
- Could you attach the oned.log file? Any hint to reproduce this? Is the process still running? Any changes in the netw...
- 04:14 PM Bug #1817 (Closed): oned hang
- Dear support,
we have installed OpenNebula 3.8 from the source on Linux Gentoo, after the one start we can execute...
- 11:51 AM Bug #1655 (Closed): mvds for vmfs doesn't get the proper server name
- 11:43 AM Backlog #1815 (Pending): Unattended run of install_gems
- Would be nice if the install_gems script could be run in a script (without requiring a confirmation from user for ins...
- 11:18 PM Bug #1814 (Closed): ssh key injected via context does not work with selinux in enforcing mode
- When injecting a key using SSH_PUBLIC_KEY via the context mechanism, the target key needs to have its selinux context...
- 04:39 PM Feature #1796: Improve Ceph Integration
- I added these to the original request which is closed, but these are updated drivers that support format 2 images, wh...
- 11:44 PM Bug #1787 (Closed): the filtering rules for openvswitch don't work properly if the have the same ...
- 11:43 PM Bug #1792 (Closed): Problem with duplicated MACs on filtering with Open vSwitch
- Now in master!
- 10:50 PM Bug #1591 (Closed): Stick to wget, and do use curl
- After analyzing this with the team seems reasonable to have that extra dependency and keep the current drivers unchan...
- 10:41 PM Bug #1805 (Closed): LCM::monitor_suspend_action frees the host capacity
- 10:40 PM Bug #1810 (Closed): Attach disk/nic needs to check the template format
- 10:38 PM Bug #1206 (Closed): Max disk, used disk (allocated and real) always report zero
- The host storage is not being monitored currently. Closing this one as there is a feature to address this
- 09:23 PM Bug #1813 (Closed): Change database to hold bigger objects
- 11:58 AM Bug #1813 (Closed): Change database to hold bigger objects
- Objects are serialized to the database as xml in a text column. In MySQL this column can hold up to 64 Kb. This colum...
- 04:34 PM Bug #1807 (Closed): Prevent relevant ERROR_MESSAGEs to be deleted
- There are now two separated error messages ERROR and ERROR_MONITOR to keep both.
- 05:30 PM Bug #1812 (Closed): Change the way of using settings for sunstone
- Needed for debian:
- 10:36 AM Bug #1811 (New): If more than one scheduled actions fit in a scheduler cycle, the behaviour is un...
- Scheduled actions are processed in order. If the scheduler does its thing at 10:00 and 10:15, these two VMs will have...
- 03:28 PM Bug #1810 (Closed): Attach disk/nic needs to check the template format
- 03:15 PM Backlog #1782: Make OpenNebula compatible with bsd OS
- In MACOSX core does not compile with new IPv6 changes. This CFLAGS must be set to fix the problem:...
- 11:58 AM Feature #1809 (Closed): remove the CLVM dependency by operating directly in the primary LVM node ...
- According to this thread, it would be better to follow Marlok's recommendations:
- 11:19 AM Backlog #1808 (Closed): Report if snapshoting is supported
- Improvement to consider: The DispatchManager::snapshot_create method could call LibVirtDriverKVM (in case the VM vmm ...
- 11:13 AM Bug #1807 (Closed): Prevent relevant ERROR_MESSAGEs to be deleted
- The hosts only have one type of template error message, monitorization, but the VMs can have different messages: atta...
- 02:18 PM Bug #1806 (Closed): Fix log path for Sunstone in system wide installation
- The path for the vm logs in Sunstone for the system wide installation is incorrect. It can be fixed with this commit:...
- 12:09 PM Bug #1805 (Closed): LCM::monitor_suspend_action frees the host capacity
- A suspend action initiated by the user (LCM::suspend_action) does not free the host resources, but the suspend action...
- 11:15 AM Bug #1804 (Closed): ACL rules with CREATE rights only match when resource is *
- From "this thread":http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2013-March/022276.html
This acl rul...
- 10:24 AM Bug #1801 (Closed): My experience upgrading from 3.8.3 to 4.0/master (2289b1d)
- > - The 3.8.3 to 3.9.80 DB migrator is missing.
We know, thanks. This will be done before the beta release.
- 08:59 PM Feature #1803 (Closed): Attach NIC operation should check Cluster constraints
- 08:57 PM Feature #1691: Develop Hot-plugging for NICs
- Simon Boulet wrote:
> ...One thing I noticed however is that it seems possible to attach a VNET that belongs to ...
- 08:15 PM Feature #1691: Develop Hot-plugging for NICs
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> A preliminary version is in master, if you can give it a try and give us feedback it would...
- 04:37 PM Bug #1802 (Closed): Host monitoring will not retrieve data for deleted hosts
- Because of the INNER JOIN clause, when a host is deleted from the host_pool, the data we still have in the monitoring...
- 02:45 PM Bug #1801 (Closed): My experience upgrading from 3.8.3 to 4.0/master (2289b1d)
- - The 3.8.3 to 3.9.80 DB migrator is missing. I managed to migrate by using the 3.8.1_to_3.9.80 migrator and then man...
- 01:36 PM Bug #1799 (Closed): Remove NAME attribute from Template once it is instantiated
- in branch 1791
- 11:25 AM Bug #1799 (Closed): Remove NAME attribute from Template once it is instantiated
- 01:20 PM Bug #1800 (Closed): Problems with host monitorization
- There are a couple of issues with the new monitorization:
* VMs in poweroff or suspended are detected as being runni...
- 12:37 AM Feature #1798 (Closed): optionally limit the resources exposed by a host
- In some cases, its valuable to be able to limit the resources opennebula uses from a specific host. It should be poss...
- 05:32 PM Feature #1797 (Closed): Unify CLI command naming
- Commands use very different naming one from another, for example the snapshot commands are:...
- 12:30 PM Feature #1790 (Closed): CRL Checking in x509_auth.rb
- Now in master
- 11:34 AM Bug #1575 (Closed): OpenNebulaVNC.rb doesn't fit with the new websockify
- 11:33 AM Bug #1603 (Closed): Sunstone: "Historical usages" tab name may be confusing
- Removed from new version
- 11:31 AM Feature #1585 (Closed): Sunstone: Make the templates editable in place, or even repopulating the ...
- Done in new version
- 11:31 AM Feature #1584 (Closed): Sunstone: Improve table row selection behaviour
- New selection method implemented
- 11:31 AM Request #1604 (Closed): Update button in historical usage tab does not give any clue that it is l...
- Removed the tab from 4.0
- 11:24 AM Bug #1794 (Closed): Make vmware image registration more robust by allowing files other than .vmdk
- 12:54 AM Feature #1691: Develop Hot-plugging for NICs
- Simon Boulet wrote:
> Any chances this will make it to 4.0? Anything I can do to help?
A preliminary version is i...
- 09:34 PM Feature #1370 (Closed): Add rackup support in cloud servers
- 07:06 PM Feature #1796: Improve Ceph Integration
- Not sure how I messed that up, but the correct disk entry is below:
@<disk type='network' device='disk'>
- 03:47 PM Feature #1796 (Closed): Improve Ceph Integration
- I ran into an issue testing the Ceph drivers on a newer version of Libvirt (1.0.x in particular) and they are broken ...
- 03:56 PM Request #1795: Please Add me into the register group
- Thank you very much.
- 09:59 AM Request #1795 (Closed): Please Add me into the register group
- You are now in the registered users list.
- 06:48 AM Request #1795 (Closed): Please Add me into the register group
- The web site said:
If you register to this open OpenNebula Development Portal, you will be automatica...
- 11:40 AM Feature #1369 (Closed): Add Memcache support for sessions in cloud servers
- 11:23 AM Feature #471 (Closed): IPv6 Support
- 05:29 PM Bug #1794 (Closed): Make vmware image registration more robust by allowing files other than .vmdk
- Currently, if there is a file that isn't a .vmdk in the directory that contains the images it fails. That can be fixe...
- 11:34 AM Bug #1785 (Closed): VMware with Shared Storage configuration cannot make volatile volumes
- This issue is solved by supporting 'raw' attribute. It just make a volume without any format. The volume will be form...
- 08:16 AM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
- 08:37 PM Feature #1068: Implement RBD disk images
Thanks for implementing the driver in the 4.0 release. I'm not sure if this will make release, but attached ...
- 06:49 PM Bug #1792 (Assigned): Problem with duplicated MACs on filtering with Open vSwitch
- THANKS for the patch!!!
We'll take a look ASAP and merge it upstream
- 11:27 AM Feature #1793 (Closed): Virtual router should also include a router advertisement daemon (radvd)
- 10:39 PM Bug #1792 (Closed): Problem with duplicated MACs on filtering with Open vSwitch
- There's a bug when you create 2 VNETs with the same range of IPs, if ONE decides to put two VMs in the same node you ...
- 06:00 PM Feature #1791 (Closed): Support for disk snapshotting
- 04:21 PM Feature #1790 (Closed): CRL Checking in x509_auth.rb
- We FermiCloud team have added CRL-checking code to
and have tested it to s...
- 10:18 AM Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- h2. Design Goals
Getting ready this for 4.0. Draft design is as follows.
* Preserve OpenNebula's net address sp...
- 12:56 PM Bug #1789 (Closed): Sunstone upload does not work using webrick
Using thin instead of webrick...
- 11:33 AM Backlog #1788 (Pending): Add --format option to show commands
- From a mail by Hans-Joachim Ehlers (http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2013-February/022188.h...
- 03:12 AM Feature #1685 (Closed): Synchronize VMM and TM delete operations when a VM is deleted
- 03:11 AM Feature #1658 (Closed): Support for syslog facilities
- 03:11 AM Feature #1675 (Closed): Add a probe that lists current_vms per host, to enable vm affnity out of ...
- 03:09 AM Bug #1605 (Closed): VMs stuck in CLEANUP cannot be deleted
- 03:08 AM Feature #1565 (Closed): Enable ACLs for clusters
- 03:07 AM Feature #1554 (Closed): Use cluster attributes in requirements and rank expressions
- 03:05 AM Feature #1553 (Closed): RANK expression cannot use first level host attributes
- 03:04 AM Bug #1521 (Closed): LVM transfer driver remove persistent LV when onevm shutdown
- 03:04 AM Feature #1483 (Closed): Define VM deploy and shutdown times for the scheduler
- 03:02 AM Feature #1224 (Closed): Support VM snapshots
- 03:01 AM Feature #846 (Closed): Scheduler approach on impossible results
- 03:00 AM Feature #1681 (Closed): Umask for OpenNebula users
- 02:59 AM Feature #1697 (Closed): User supplied Attributes on one.template.instantiate and VM Template merge
- 02:56 AM Feature #1747 (Closed): Allow xpath expressions to select nodes in requirements and rank
- 02:55 AM Feature #1739 (Closed): Improve monitorization
- 02:53 AM Feature #1772 (Closed): VMs can be resized (memory & CPU) if they are not running
- 02:02 PM Bug #1787 (Closed): the filtering rules for openvswitch don't work properly if the have the same ...
- As reported by a community user in this "thread":http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2013-Febr...
Also available in: Atom