From 03/13/2013 to 04/11/2013
- 04:25 PM Bug #1895 (Closed): Error during datastore clone with ceph/rbd
- I have an rbd datastore configured (one-8)
When I try to create a vm pointing at this datastore:
onevm create -...
- 11:08 AM Backlog #1725: Sunstone to allow folder upload
- Apparently, you can upload zip files. Documentation needs updating
- 10:59 AM Bug #1889 (Closed): onedb fsck removes users quotas for VMS/MEMORY/CPU
- Good catch, thanks a lot Rolandas.
- 10:00 AM Feature #1894: allow the DISK_TYPE attribute of a datastore o be changed with onedatastore update
- If we change this, it should be reflected in the migrator.
- 09:57 AM Feature #1894 (Closed): allow the DISK_TYPE attribute of a datastore o be changed with onedatasto...
- Currently the core consumes the DISK_TYPE attribute and there is no method for changing it. It should be kept in the ...
- 09:58 AM Bug #1730 (Closed): oneuser list shows the CPU quota as an integer, instead of a float
- 09:43 AM Bug #1893 (Closed): Sunstone: VM Network refresh button clears the graphs
- 09:09 AM Backlog #1892 (Pending): Monitoring overview
- Hello dear ONE team !
I was just wondering, while browsing sunstone, why VM monitoring information are shown only ...
- 04:30 PM Bug #1861: LDAP user password exposed in oned.log
Ok, here is a very simple (weak) password : azerty!
I'm not able to reproduce the problem with your script.
- 04:10 PM Bug #1861: LDAP user password exposed in oned.log
- I am trying to reproduce the bug but I am not able to do so. Can you execute this script in your machine and send me ...
- 09:17 AM Bug #1800 (Closed): Problems with host monitorization
- 02:46 PM Bug #1677 (Closed): Sunstone can leave the novnc process running in some cases
- Sends KILL signal after one second when the process is still running.
- 02:42 PM Feature #1891 (Closed): Add automatic swap mount for VMs
- Asked in the mailing list (http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2013-March/022443.html) by Rica...
- 02:37 PM Feature #1890 (Closed): Add RAW editor for resource creation dialogs
- 02:34 PM Bug #1884 (Closed): Sunstone: Image create wizard does not show datastore 'default', at least for...
- system property of datastores now correctly calculated
- 02:10 PM Bug #1861: LDAP user password exposed in oned.log
- Well, in fact this problem is not related with #1860 as I managed to reproduce the problem with the right group membe...
- 01:57 PM Bug #1861: LDAP user password exposed in oned.log
- Yes, the problem only shows up for passwords with non alphanumeric characters.
Just try adding a '!' to trigger this...
- 01:08 PM Bug #1861: LDAP user password exposed in oned.log
- I am not able to reproduce de problem, I get the asterisks on error:...
- 02:01 PM Bug #1889: onedb fsck removes users quotas for VMS/MEMORY/CPU
- After some investigation I found in fsck.rb...
- 01:08 PM Bug #1889 (Closed): onedb fsck removes users quotas for VMS/MEMORY/CPU
- I found that after running "onedb fsck" VMS/MEMORY/CPU quotas are reset to unlimited for users without running VMs.
- 01:55 PM Feature #1860: LDAP authentication problem with group membership attribute
- Thanks Javi. I've applied the path to 3.8.3 this morning and it work fine.
- 12:41 PM Feature #315 (Closed): [patch] Remote compressed image TM support
- THis functionality was added to the downloader script commit:b79ee004. Thanks
- 12:25 PM Bug #1888 (Closed): Centos 6.4 opennebula-server rpm wrong directory owner
owned by root at opennebula-server rpm installation, caus...
- 12:15 PM Bug #1887 (Closed): Sunstone: Create host impossible with Firefox 20.0
- Create host impossible with Firefox 20.0 (Linux/OpenSUSE 12.3). No reaction when Create button pressed, window remain...
- 10:50 AM Feature #1791 (Closed): Support for disk snapshotting
- 09:12 PM Feature #1631 (Closed): Change History reason to reflect the actual operation
- 09:11 PM Feature #1839 (Closed): non-final shutdown
- 09:11 PM Feature #1835 (Closed): onevm poweroff --hard
- 04:58 PM Bug #1269 (Closed): make cloud clients (sunstone, etc) retry the initial connection to provide so...
- 04:42 PM Bug #1834 (Closed): When updating an Image/File type from the Image/Files tab the select should s...
- 04:06 PM Feature #1797 (Closed): Unify CLI command naming
- 03:49 PM Feature #1860 (Closed): LDAP authentication problem with group membership attribute
- Added group_field to the configuration file
- 03:30 PM Feature #1778 (Closed): onevm --memory option needs more documentation
- 03:24 PM Bug #1822 (Closed): Missing context .isofiles directory cleanup
- 02:08 PM Bug #1886 (Closed): Sunstone: Wizard panels should put the keyboard focus on the first input
- 01:45 PM Backlog #1885 (Pending): Sunstone: batch chmod operation is not available.
- 01:44 PM Bug #1884 (Closed): Sunstone: Image create wizard does not show datastore 'default', at least for...
- 01:17 PM Bug #1883 (Closed): Sunstone: template update does not fill MEMORY
- 01:16 PM Bug #1882 (Closed): Sunstone: If DISK/IMAGE is used instead of DISK/IMAGE_ID, template update won...
- 01:06 PM Bug #1881 (Closed): Sunstone: template individual view does not fill the permissions
- 01:03 PM Bug #1880 (Closed): Sunstone: Table page is lost when the resources are refreshed
- 12:31 PM Bug #1879 (Closed): the guest VM will not know which file in the FILES_DS is each file, since the...
- If a user adds a set of context files to a virtual machine, it will result in:
- 12:27 PM Bug #1878 (Closed): upload a context file not working
- 12:26 PM Bug #1877 (New): if syslog enabled disable the logs tab in the VM detailed view
- 12:24 PM Bug #1876 (Closed): the snapshot dialog get stuck in in progress state
- 12:23 PM Bug #1875 (Closed): name doesn't appear in the update template dialog
- If you update the template of a VM the 'name' field doesn't get populated.
- 12:13 PM Backlog #1540: Hyper-V support
- There is complete support for Hyper-V in OpenStack since "Folsom release":http://www.openstack.org/software/folsom/pr...
- 10:00 AM Bug #1874 (Closed): Sunstone: File upload doesn't work for "Files & Kernels"
- 09:56 AM Bug #1873 (Closed): Sunstone: Intantiate multiple instances shows one alert per instance
- Other multiple operations, like vm shutdown, show only one alert for all the IDs selected.
- 09:54 AM Bug #1872 (Closed): Sunstone: User tab columns show quotas progress bar, but Group doesn't
- Users and Groups have the same columns VMs, Memory, CPU; but User tab show the used/total values while Group shows on...
- 09:51 AM Bug #1871 (Closed): Sunstone: Some tabs do not have the totals in the header
- 09:49 AM Backlog #1870 (Pending): Implement default quotas
- Default quotas for users or groups cannot be viewed or edited
- 09:45 AM Backlog #1869 (Pending): Pin VMs from the same service (or role) in the same host
- Give the ability to tell AppFlow to deploy VMs from the same service or the same role within a service to be deployed...
- 01:30 PM Backlog #1821: Add support for NetApp flex clone operation
- My driver uses the ruby bindings from the NetApp Manageability SDK.
I will just need to review the licensing terms t...
- 01:26 PM Backlog #1710: Add support for "Console Output"
- Here is a simple patch that implements console output to file.
Currently it will always create a file based serial p...
- 10:53 PM Feature #1868 (Closed): Manually scheduling actions
- 04:38 PM Bug #1858 (Closed): Cluster create dialog refresh loses selection
- merge needed
- 02:43 PM Bug #1867 (Closed): VM migration to the same host is allowed, but it will break the Running VMs c...
- 02:41 PM Feature #1865: Merging vector attributes
- Carlos Martín wrote:
> By the way, the use case you describe does not work out of the box, I assume you are us...
- 10:40 AM Feature #1865: Merging vector attributes
Thanks for the patch, we'll have to postpone this after the final 4.0 release, which is just around the corner...
- 04:04 AM Feature #1865 (Closed): Merging vector attributes
Ref. feature #1697
The template merge function introduced in revision 60f0d4bf doesn't work as I expected. ...
- 01:04 PM Feature #1825: Improve template creation form
- Refresh buttons in place for datatables in the create template dialog
- 12:27 PM Bug #1866: opennebula rpms don't depend on rubygem-ruby-net-ldap
- Edit: Just realised that it's deprecated in epel, which might affect this decision...
- 12:15 PM Bug #1866 (Closed): opennebula rpms don't depend on rubygem-ruby-net-ldap
- As a result /var/lib/remotes/auth/ldap raises an exception if you follow the instructions here: http://opennebula.org...
- 03:01 PM Feature #1864 (Closed): Change auth in user tab should allow custom drivers
- 10:34 AM Feature #1859 (Closed): Startup Script for the Scheduler
- 10:01 AM Bug #1862 (Closed): VM Template Network Model field is ignored
- It should be fixed now in the one-4.0 branch. Thank you
- 09:50 AM Feature #1863 (Closed): Add resched/unresched actions to Sunstone
- 04:55 PM Bug #1861 (Assigned): LDAP user password exposed in oned.log
- 01:59 PM Bug #1861 (Closed): LDAP user password exposed in oned.log
This is related to Bug #1860. When authentication fails because of bad group membership attribute (in ldap ser...
- 04:19 PM Bug #1862 (Closed): VM Template Network Model field is ignored
- I've tried setting the MODEL field in the Networking section of a vm template to virtio, but this doesn't seem to pas...
- 03:25 PM Bug #1838 (Closed): Sunstone: states with vnc access are not consistent
- 02:27 PM Bug #1832 (Closed): Template create dialog, button reset does not work
- 02:24 PM Bug #1831 (Closed): Change font in quota creation/update form
- 02:04 PM Bug #1840 (Closed): Selecting RBD as the disk type when creating datastore in Sunstone does not s...
- Fixed, thanks for the feedback
- 01:59 PM Backlog #1821: Add support for NetApp flex clone operation
- Ricardo, that is great news!! It would be very useful if you could share your code.
I'm attaching here a contribut...
- 12:28 PM Feature #1860 (Closed): LDAP authentication problem with group membership attribute
We have a problem using LDAP authentication. Configuration assumes that all directory servers uses "member" at...
- 12:19 PM Bug #1829 (Closed): Disabled buttons should not be clickable
- 11:11 AM Bug #1822 (Assigned): Missing context .isofiles directory cleanup
- 05:32 PM Feature #1859 (Closed): Startup Script for the Scheduler
- 05:11 PM Bug #1858 (Closed): Cluster create dialog refresh loses selection
- But the labels are preserved, thus they can be added twice. Fix would be to _not_ lose selection.
- 04:55 PM Feature #1583 (Closed): Sunstone: Make columns resizable
- 04:55 PM Feature #1578 (Closed): Susntone: Save each user's column preferences
- 04:50 PM Bug #1812 (Closed): Change the way of using settings for sunstone
- 04:50 PM Feature #1709 (Closed): Add userdata and keypair to New action in Sunstone/Self-service
- 04:50 PM Feature #1556 (Closed): Allow update action for VMs
- 04:49 PM Feature #157 (Closed): Standalone gem packages
- Gems for OCA and CLI done:
- 04:44 PM Feature #1579 (Closed): Add Group usage/quota widget to Sunstone dashboard
- 04:43 PM Feature #1560 (Closed): Cluster view on Sunstone should allow individual views
- 04:43 PM Feature #1559 (Closed): Improve Sunstone cluster creation form to be able to select datastores, h...
- 04:33 PM Bug #1674 (Closed): Votatile disk hotplugging: fix target name
Now you can add a target to the attached disk, both in sunstone and in the CLI. This should solve the issue, a...
- 04:15 PM Bug #1577 (Closed): Small problems with save_as option in sunstone
- 04:12 PM Feature #1691 (Closed): Develop Hot-plugging for NICs
- 04:12 PM Bug #1636 (Closed): TM Clone fails with VMFS datastore using SSH
- 04:11 PM Bug #1738 (Closed): Scheduler: requirements will ignore the number 0
- 04:11 PM Feature #1647 (Closed): Add VNet/Image id to VM creation error messages
- 04:07 PM Bug #1602 (Closed): Sunstone: User quotas dashboard graph inconsistency for unlimited quotas
- 03:24 PM Feature #1631: Change History reason to reflect the actual operation
- Most of the problems can be summarized in this example...
- 03:22 PM Bug #1842 (Closed): Firefox Create Host Buttons Unresponsive
- Fixed for both forms.
- 02:39 PM Feature #1825: Improve template creation form
- * Context checkboxes should work now
* Remove undefined parameters included in all the templates
* ICMP drop checkb...
- 02:38 PM Feature #1728 (Closed): update centos packages
- 02:26 PM Feature #1857 (Closed): Flexible Configuration of Sunstone Interface Plugins/Features
- Reference: http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2013-March/022466.html
In order to support ...
- 01:19 PM Feature #1856 (Closed): Add enforce option to migrate/live migrate in Sunstone
- 01:19 PM Bug #1846 (Closed): Live Migration in 4.0 Sunstone server exception
- It should be fixed now, in the one-4.0 branch. Thanks for the feedback.
- 09:25 AM Feature #1752 (Closed): Doc should advise to install in system-wide for installations from source
- 05:57 PM Feature #1854 (Closed): Ability to dynamically change the cardinality of a running ROLE
- 05:57 PM Feature #1853 (Closed): Restart/Rollingrestart/manage a single ROLE within a service
- Useful to fine grain management of service VMs
- 05:55 PM Feature #1852 (Closed): Support for elasticity
- based on cpu usage,custom probes, time-of-day-of-week
- 05:52 PM Backlog #1851 (Closed): Appliances to be subject to permissions
- user/group/other permissions to upload/download/list appliances
- 05:51 PM Backlog #1850 (Closed): Support for categories
- Appliances can be grouped in categories
- 05:49 PM Feature #1849 (Closed): HYPERVISOR_MEM as an amount rather than percentage.
- Memory reserved for the hypervisor to be set as a %
- 05:42 PM Backlog #1848 (Pending): Scheduler to use both available and total-used
- filter hosts without available, sort remaining by total-used
- 05:39 PM Feature #1847 (Closed): Overcommitment at the cluster level
- CPU/MEMORY overcommitment, ideally using a percentage and fix quantity.
- 03:49 PM Bug #1846 (Closed): Live Migration in 4.0 Sunstone server exception
- Currently attempting live migration and get a server exception in the sunstone.error log:...
- 09:16 AM Feature #1845 (Closed): VNC should work even if the config tab is disabled
- 10:33 PM Backlog #1830: Add ssh key when a new user is created
- That would be huge !
- 12:19 PM Backlog #1821: Add support for NetApp flex clone operation
- I created a TM driver for NetApp, that works in the following way:
- Before performing a clone, checks if target a...
- 12:13 PM Feature #1825: Improve template creation form
- Some things to consider:
- RAW edit for template is also missing.
- Context checkboxes (Add SSH and Add Network) ar...
- 11:23 AM Bug #1842: Firefox Create Host Buttons Unresponsive
- I've got the same issue with ACLs: Create and Reset don't work while Close works normally.
Chromium: Version 24.0...
- 08:55 PM Feature #1844 (Closed): warn users about different paths in Debian/Ubuntu
- for instance, /usr/share/one is /usr/share/opennebula in Debian/Ubuntu, which is not what the documentation says. I ...
- 07:37 PM Bug #1843 (Closed): Automatically update driver names
- So they match the new names #1672
- 02:03 PM Bug #1840: Selecting RBD as the disk type when creating datastore in Sunstone does not set the DI...
- Think I fixed it. In the Sunstone datastores-tab.js the following change needs to be made:
Line 149 needs value=r...
- 11:20 PM Bug #1842 (Closed): Firefox Create Host Buttons Unresponsive
- As reported by Tao Craig in the mailing list
- 10:55 PM Bug #1841 (Closed): Checkpoint files should be removed after restoring a VM
- The file is not used after resuming the VM and can take a lot of storage space. Reported by Gary S. Cuozzo
- 08:16 PM Bug #1840 (Closed): Selecting RBD as the disk type when creating datastore in Sunstone does not s...
- When creating a new Ceph datastore from Sunstone and selecting the RBD disk type, the DISK_TYPE parameter in the data...
- 02:16 PM Feature #1839 (Closed): non-final shutdown
- 12:20 PM Bug #1838 (Closed): Sunstone: states with vnc access are not consistent
- The client shows the vnc icon for SHUTDOWN_POWEROFF, but the server returns "VM is not running".
- 11:45 AM Feature #1837 (Closed): Advanced options div in dialog should show a pointer and change its icon
- 11:41 AM Feature #1836 (Closed): Update dashboard-users-tab.js to the new layout
- 11:38 AM Feature #1835 (Closed): onevm poweroff --hard
- Current poweroff action is acpi only, we will add the option to force it.
- 10:12 AM Bug #1834 (Closed): When updating an Image/File type from the Image/Files tab the select should s...
- 08:35 PM Bug #1817: oned hang
- Dear Support,
did you have any feedback about this issue ? We are going to install OpenNebula on some servers that...
- 04:16 PM Feature #1827 (Closed): Add files tab in Sunstone
- 11:28 AM Feature #1827 (Closed): Add files tab in Sunstone
- 03:50 PM Bug #1833 (Closed): API documentation bugs
- The documentation generator gives these warnings for ruby OCA:...
- 02:36 PM Bug #1832 (Closed): Template create dialog, button reset does not work
- 11:37 AM Bug #1831 (Closed): Change font in quota creation/update form
- 11:37 AM Backlog #1830 (Closed): Add ssh key when a new user is created
- 11:36 AM Bug #1829 (Closed): Disabled buttons should not be clickable
- 11:33 AM Backlog #1828 (Pending): Log messages in a console instead of using growl
- 11:28 AM Feature #1826 (Closed): Add IPv6 suppport in Sunstone
- 11:26 AM Feature #1825 (Closed): Improve template creation form
- * Merge functionality
* Add FEATURES section
* Add refresh datatable button
* Add new paramaters such as kvm cache...
- 11:09 AM Bug #1824 (Closed): Missing documentation in oned.conf
- * The vmware im_mad uses a '-c' option, but it is not explained.
* vmware vm_mad explanation is the one for the im_m...
- 09:31 AM Feature #1823 (Closed): Sunstone Dashboard - Cluster monitoring show cluster ID instead of cluste...
At the bottom of the dashboard there is a CPU/Memory consumption view. But the name of each 'bar' of the bar cha...
- 04:17 PM Bug #1822: Missing context .isofiles directory cleanup
- not closing since it needs porting to 4.0 and vmware context script needs to be fixed as well
- 04:15 PM Bug #1822 (Closed): Missing context .isofiles directory cleanup
- Happens on VM creation failure/error, context script should clean them up
- 08:05 AM Bug #1817: oned hang
the test describe in the previous post has been done with this version:
- 02:46 PM Backlog #1821 (Pending): Add support for NetApp flex clone operation
- Instead of relying on the "cp" unix command
- 09:16 AM Feature #1820 (Closed): Re-design Self Service Portal
- The new Self-service portal will be based on the sunstone engine, rather than the OCCI API.
- 10:20 PM Bug #1817: oned hang
Every thing seems ok at the core level (i.e. threads keep working see those --MARK-- in log file, plus you did...
- 02:13 PM Bug #1817: oned hang
- Thanks very much for the fast response, so the step to generate the error is:
- 11:57 AM Bug #1819 (Closed): Deployment fails if the domain already exists
- At least for kvm, if a VM with the same name exists, the deployment will fail.
This can happen if a resubmit action ...
- 09:28 PM Feature #1818 (Closed): Support for IP reservations
- See this thread for more details
- 09:20 PM Feature #1796: Improve Ceph Integration
- OK thanks Bill for the update. We agree that for 4.0 the current configuration should be enough (i.e. not using cephx...
- 09:14 PM Bug #1574 (Closed): Add support for ESX 5.1
- 09:03 PM Bug #1817: oned hang
- Could you attach the oned.log file? Any hint to reproduce this? Is the process still running? Any changes in the netw...
- 04:14 PM Bug #1817 (Closed): oned hang
- Dear support,
we have installed OpenNebula 3.8 from the source on Linux Gentoo, after the one start we can execute...
- 11:51 AM Bug #1655 (Closed): mvds for vmfs doesn't get the proper server name
- 11:43 AM Backlog #1815 (Pending): Unattended run of install_gems
- Would be nice if the install_gems script could be run in a script (without requiring a confirmation from user for ins...
- 11:18 PM Bug #1814 (Closed): ssh key injected via context does not work with selinux in enforcing mode
- When injecting a key using SSH_PUBLIC_KEY via the context mechanism, the target key needs to have its selinux context...
- 04:39 PM Feature #1796: Improve Ceph Integration
- I added these to the original request which is closed, but these are updated drivers that support format 2 images, wh...
- 11:44 PM Bug #1787 (Closed): the filtering rules for openvswitch don't work properly if the have the same ...
- 11:43 PM Bug #1792 (Closed): Problem with duplicated MACs on filtering with Open vSwitch
- Now in master!
- 10:50 PM Bug #1591 (Closed): Stick to wget, and do use curl
- After analyzing this with the team seems reasonable to have that extra dependency and keep the current drivers unchan...
- 10:41 PM Bug #1805 (Closed): LCM::monitor_suspend_action frees the host capacity
- 10:40 PM Bug #1810 (Closed): Attach disk/nic needs to check the template format
- 10:38 PM Bug #1206 (Closed): Max disk, used disk (allocated and real) always report zero
- The host storage is not being monitored currently. Closing this one as there is a feature to address this
- 09:23 PM Bug #1813 (Closed): Change database to hold bigger objects
- 11:58 AM Bug #1813 (Closed): Change database to hold bigger objects
- Objects are serialized to the database as xml in a text column. In MySQL this column can hold up to 64 Kb. This colum...
- 04:34 PM Bug #1807 (Closed): Prevent relevant ERROR_MESSAGEs to be deleted
- There are now two separated error messages ERROR and ERROR_MONITOR to keep both.
- 05:30 PM Bug #1812 (Closed): Change the way of using settings for sunstone
- Needed for debian:
- 10:36 AM Bug #1811 (New): If more than one scheduled actions fit in a scheduler cycle, the behaviour is un...
- Scheduled actions are processed in order. If the scheduler does its thing at 10:00 and 10:15, these two VMs will have...
Also available in: Atom