From 09/07/2014 to 10/06/2014
- 09:08 PM Revision 5ad4f615 (one): Fix SQL syntax for MySQL
- 04:50 PM Bug #3228 (Closed): Federation notes about hooks
- VM_HOOKS, IMAGE_HOOK, HOST_HOOK work in every zone
USER_HOOKS, GROUP_HOOK only works in master
- 03:36 PM Revision 51b16ce2 (one): Feature #3227: Only strip HOSTS from vCenter hypervisors
- 03:14 PM Revision d16ebc60 (one): Fix Update Template for empty restricted attributes
- 03:01 PM Feature #3227 (Closed): Improve vCenter support in Sunstone
a) add generic IP display mechanism (useful for hybrid)
b) do not show HOST entries in vCenter host ...
- 03:01 PM Revision 07677599 (one): Feature #3227: do not show HOST entries in vCenter host template
- 02:26 PM Feature #3077 (Closed): Add bower and grunt files to update dependencies and generate stylesheets
- 02:25 PM Backlog #3226 (Pending): Include js libraries as a git submodule instead of part of the one src
- 02:24 PM Feature #3225 (Closed): Remove noUiSlider dependency, use foundation slider instead
- 02:23 PM Bug #2875 (Closed): sunstone server crashes if oned is stopped while a sunstone session is active
- 02:19 PM Bug #3165 (Closed): Check session periodically and sign out should redirect to the login page eve...
- The autorefresh option can be enabled in the sunstone views yaml files. Therefore, a request will be periodically sen...
- 01:57 PM Revision 800246ea (one): feature #3202: add options to onevnet addar command
- * --gateway ip
* --netmask mask
* --vlanid id
- 01:40 PM Revision d98ddbc3 (one): bug #2875: sunstone server crashes if oned is stopped while a sunstone s...
- 01:33 PM Revision 9cf28861 (one): bug #3165: sign out should redirect to the login page even if the sessio...
- 10:03 PM Feature #3150: Context.sh is not updated when NIC with updated IP is attached
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Added change media as a related issue, as this could be address as changing the context cd...
- 10:01 PM Feature #3224 (Pending): Authorize user/group to create restricted networks
I would like to permit some groups to manage their internal network topology.
The use case is the follow...
- 09:45 PM Backlog #1290: Allowing autostart setting for KVM deployed VMs with persistent images, to restart...
- The ideal would be to have a trusted synchronous communication from the node to the frontend to report a shutdown/reb...
- 09:18 PM Backlog #3219: set/change ethernet link state
We tried to test HA in VMs and finally add some iptables rules for the testing, I button in Sunstone will be ea...
- 05:03 PM Feature #3223: Ability to change the IP/gateway/MAC/mask after the template is instantiated
- Good point. Today I had the same issue and took a look at the VNETs. In 4.8 you can skip IP address management when y...
- 04:01 PM Feature #3223 (Closed): Ability to change the IP/gateway/MAC/mask after the template is instantiated
- We have a product here in our company that keeps tracks of IP leases and networks settings, so implementing the ONE n...
- 04:08 PM Revision 96073d24 (one): Feature #3175: Fix bug in sec group table refresh
- 03:39 PM Revision f944559c (one): bug #3037: parse US time in ruby > 1.8.7
- 03:02 PM Revision da3b9aec (one): Feature #3175: Security group definition for vnet, ar & nic
- 02:39 PM Revision 8442064b (one): Feature #3156: Add support for BRIDGE_OVS in LibvirtDriverKVM and in the
- ovswitch drivers.
- 02:01 PM Bug #3177: OneFlow template regex error
- It can be temporarily fixed with the attached patch. We'll need to check if a more complete solution is needed, or co...
- 01:55 PM Revision 49b94d12 (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into feature-3175
- 07:04 PM Bug #3220 (Pending): Timeout in oneimage clone
- 03:48 PM Bug #3220 (Pending): Timeout in oneimage clone
- Reported in the mailing list:
- 05:49 PM Feature #3222 (Closed): VMware reset action not supported by libvirt
- This can be solved using rbvmomi
- 05:09 PM Bug #3221 (Closed): Abide mark as error all the labels insted of only the required ones
- 04:59 PM Bug #3192 (Closed): Forms do not work if the reset button is clicked using the new model
- 04:12 PM Revision 57be62d9 (one): bug #3192: Define form action after reseting
- 03:03 PM Backlog #3219 (Pending): set/change ethernet link state
- A nice feature in virtualbox/vmware is the capability to change the state of the Ethernet link (active, disconnected)...
- 11:05 AM Feature #3183 (Closed): Apply ACL filters to leases and reservations shown on VirtualNetwork prop...
- 11:04 AM Feature #3167 (Closed): Allow users to edit their VNets/reservations
- 11:03 AM Bug #2888 (Closed): If the provisioning view is enabled other tabs cannot be enabled, add comment...
- 11:02 AM Feature #2872 (Closed): Review install guides
- 11:01 AM Feature #2870 (Closed): Update quickstart guides for KVM & Xen (CentOS and Ubunut)
- 11:00 AM Feature #3099 (Closed): Update VMware Quick start guide
- 10:59 AM Backlog #2929 (Pending): Group datastore documentation by purpose
- 09:23 AM Revision 8a0e289b (one): bug #3218: Use INFO_ALL flag when listing the instance types
- (cherry picked from commit 201fb087a54021539925bf3a554b590933d8e33a)
- 09:23 AM Revision 201fb087 (one): bug #3218: Use INFO_ALL flag when listing the instance types
- 05:08 PM Bug #3217 (Closed): Running VMs are also reported as "zombies"
- Reported in the users mailing list:
- 03:27 PM Bug #3170 (Closed): Updating a template with the wizard remove RAW section
- 03:25 PM Bug #3198 (Closed): If the import fails the image name cannot be clicked
- 03:24 PM Bug #3213 (Closed): Update template with only 1 PUBLIC_CLOUD fails
- 03:21 PM Bug #3193 (Closed): Form buttons are shown in the Role headers
- 09:51 AM Bug #3216 (Closed): vmm/xen4: xl reset: command not implemented
The "xl reset" command is still not implemented in Xen 4.4 (Ubuntu LTS 14.04)...
- 08:47 AM Feature #3215 (Closed): Included CEPH_USER attr from datastore to be used by ONE Ceph remotes
- 08:34 AM Feature #2796 (Closed): Token based authentication for user/password users
- 05:50 PM Feature #3214 (Closed): Cancel deferred snapshot
- Now it is not possible, add a new operation to cancel this (needs to erase the image as well)
- 05:33 PM Revision a73172b1 (one): feature #2911: Add vCenter view for Sunstone admin users
- 02:04 PM Revision f05a24cd (one): feature #2911-b: Rename MEMORY to MEM
- 02:03 PM Revision 47b01cfb (one): feature #2911b: Add real cpu and mem for esxs table
- 09:29 AM Request #3199 (Closed): Unable to sort VMs on Used CPU and Used Memory
- You have to include the number of the column in the following array:
- 09:23 AM Feature #3077: Add bower and grunt files to update dependencies and generate stylesheets
- * Git submodules
* Remove noUIslider
* concat + minify
* Removed fineuploader
* Added ResumableJS
- 09:14 AM Bug #3213 (Closed): Update template with only 1 PUBLIC_CLOUD fails
- 06:28 PM Revision 46ee75c2 (one): feature #2796: Change oneuser output
- 06:03 PM Revision c41ec419 (one): Merge branch 'feature-2911b'
- 05:35 PM Backlog #3181 (New): IPv6 hijacking prevention
- Thanks for the heads up :)
- 05:34 PM Feature #3150: Context.sh is not updated when NIC with updated IP is attached
- Added change media as a related issue, as this could be address as changing the context cd-rom as suggested. Other al...
- 05:32 PM Feature #3150: Context.sh is not updated when NIC with updated IP is attached
- I'm afraid that currently there is no alternative, we are looking into this.
- 05:21 PM Bug #3212 (Closed): Recover poweroff state after positive monitoring
- If a VM ends up in the Poweroff state due to a monitor error, the core should be able to recover it on the next succe...
- 05:00 PM Feature #3180 (New): Improve SSL CLI support
- 04:44 PM Backlog #3211 (Pending): Enable/disable specific features at API level
- Same as we can get with .yaml views in Sunstone, but directly in the RM.
- 04:41 PM Backlog #3210 (Pending): Extend quota subsystem
- Allow an admin to control per user/group:
a) ratio of CPU:VCPU
b) io rate limiting per disk per datastore (with 4.8...
- 04:39 PM Backlog #3209 (Closed): Ability to dynamically group VMs into pools based on a tag
- This could be useful for other functionality such as affinity and anti-affinity, elasticity, pool members for load ba...
- 04:27 PM Revision f24e8644 (one): Feature #3167: Make the restricted attributes apply only to reservations
- (cherry picked from commit 58810f41eee1160ebcd80c2369b2788d63054c24)
- 04:27 PM Revision 58810f41 (one): Feature #3167: Make the restricted attributes apply only to reservations
- 03:39 PM Revision 88fdcb35 (one): feature #2911: Add vCenter type to the template form
- 03:06 PM Feature #3208 (Closed): VXLAN network driver
- To improve the isolation between vnets without the overhead and limitations of regular VLAN
- 03:03 PM Bug #3207 (Closed): Virtual Router may not be compatible with vmfs drivers
- vmfs drivers expect a directory, and the Virtual Router is a single file.
The docs and the marketplace entry state t...
- 02:33 PM Backlog #3206 (Pending): Use the same timezone in oneacct and sunstone
- oneacct uses local time, while sunstone accounting graphs use UTC.
We should fix this inconsistency. Maybe giving an...
- 02:08 PM Feature #3204 (Closed): Dynamically push out changes to Security Groups
- Call the network driver to update the set of iptables rules
- 02:03 PM Feature #3203 (Closed): Add a show option for 'AR',
- To be able to see the context template/variables of an address range. Probably the best option would be to add the i...
- 01:59 PM Feature #3202 (Closed): Add 'gateway, netmask, vlan_id and vlan' to the valid options for 'onevn...
- 01:56 PM Feature #3201 (Closed): Ability of creating ARs using template files
- Capability to add new address ranges (AR) to existing VNETs via template files, as well as through CLI options.
- 01:54 PM Backlog #3200 (Closed): Create a security group to allow ESP (IP protocol 50)
- Propose: Extend SG semantics and implement with iptables rules
- 10:53 AM Revision 25c252bb (one): feature #2911: change monitor attributes keys for ESX hosts within vCent...
- 10:25 AM Revision f61d896a (one): Feature #3183: New migrator to add vnet column
- 09:11 AM Revision 59492736 (one): feature #2911: Add concurrency to vCenter driver
- 08:17 AM Revision 7f6bf133 (one): feature #2911: -p does not need argument
- 08:14 AM Revision 9765db73 (one): feature #2911: Add support to optionally execute the same action more th...
- 08:09 AM Revision d62b7335 (one): feature #2911: removed unneeded file from install.sh
- 05:41 PM Revision 7f1b1d32 (one): Feature #2911: Fix cancel race condition
- 05:40 PM Revision 5dccdb7e (one): feature #2911: Remove unneeded cancel feedback
- 04:27 PM Revision 3ab34851 (one): feature #2911: Solve snapshot bugs in vCenter
- 02:53 PM Revision 3872deb3 (one): feature #2911: Add ESX list to the host info
- 11:23 AM Revision cac60e58 (one): feature #2911: Remove debugging code
- 11:08 AM Revision 6b78d2a3 (one): feature #2911: Create hosts and templates from the vCenter dialog
- 05:37 PM Revision ad8b7d2c (one): feature #2911: Add vCenter clusters and templates to the host create dialog
- 05:37 PM Revision 956b6918 (one): feature #2911: Add vCenter host type
- 01:59 PM Revision f559e1e3 (one): feature #2911: Add extra monitoring information to vCenter VMs
- 01:09 PM Revision 85f1d57f (one): feature #2911: Fix wrong script name
- 03:16 PM Revision b6560a5e (one): feature #2911: Add correct actions for vCenter, solve many bugs
- 02:44 PM Revision b0cee246 (one): feature #2796: Support for not-expiring tokens
- 12:38 PM Request #3199 (Closed): Unable to sort VMs on Used CPU and Used Memory
Using ONE 4.8, I defined a new sunstone view to display more informations like *@Used CPU@* and *@Used Memo...
- 10:21 AM Feature #3156 (New): Allow for a different BRIDGE depending on the vnm driver in use by the host
- 09:42 AM Feature #3194 (Closed): Make image upload more resilient in Sunstone
- 09:31 AM Request #2882 (Closed): Add src packages to donwload repository
- 08:59 AM Revision 8b9adf78 (one): feature #3194: Do not remove event target when the file input changes
- 07:52 AM Request #3191: Operating system booting with BIOS bootloader
- Seems very interesting, moving it to backlog to include in a future release. Meanwhile you can use it through the RAW...
- 06:19 PM Revision 5dcfa749 (one): feature #3183: Add a new column to VNET table to include the parent VNET...
- 06:19 PM Revision ef510dfc (one): feature #3183: Do not include reservations in VNET/* and VNET/% rules fo...
- 03:15 PM Feature #2997: Configure PHYDEV for 802.1Q VLAN per host and cluster
- Here is a small update. There is a problem with the regex and multiple netif as the xml template is transmitted as a ...
- 03:03 PM Revision e832d7fd (one): feature #2911: Fix polling for vCenter VMs
- 02:49 PM Revision 93bc3f70 (one): feature #3194: Fix upload error message format
- 02:46 PM Revision 9399c659 (one): feature #3194: Remove file uploader and add resumablejs dependency
- 02:35 PM Revision 745bcb73 (one): feature #2911: Add VNC support for vCenter
- 02:33 PM Revision bd06ac98 (one): feature #3194: delete old unused code
- 02:12 PM Revision 4dc8fb34 (one): user_template_xml was returning the whole template instead of the user t...
- (cherry picked from commit 8f29000d35143f52f05258871feb1a6e927a36fe)
- 02:11 PM Revision b3a64b47 (one): Merge branch 'mguezuraga-fix_user_template_xml'
- 12:14 PM Bug #3198 (Closed): If the import fails the image name cannot be clicked
- 11:37 AM Revision c6db311a (one): Bug #3198: If the import fails the image name cannot be clicked
- (cherry picked from commit 4c8531bf64cb42c299546d21e1df1f7eb905f666)
- 11:36 AM Revision d3b223f0 (one): Hide form buttons in the header
- 11:36 AM Revision 4c8531bf (one): Bug #3198: If the import fails the image name cannot be clicked
- 10:49 AM Feature #3197 (Closed): Add incompatibility notice for Internet Explorer
- Add in the Sunstone login page an incompatibility note about Internet Explorer
- 10:23 AM Feature #3194: Make image upload more resilient in Sunstone
- Still needs to be done:
* Add error messages to upload:
- 09:50 AM Request #3196: Debian package ruby-opennebula doesn't place files into GEM_PATH
- The issue is not in the gem "package", but in the .deb package provided in the OpenNebula repository:...
- 09:24 AM Request #3196: Debian package ruby-opennebula doesn't place files into GEM_PATH
- OpenNebula API Gem is already in gem repository:
Also the foreman-one gem h...
- 09:11 AM Revision 9733bcaa (one): feature #3194: use resumable.js for files upload
- 11:13 PM Request #3196 (Pending): Debian package ruby-opennebula doesn't place files into GEM_PATH
- While trying to package https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-one for Debian/wheezy, I installed ruby-opennebula 4.6....
- 09:19 PM Revision 8f29000d (one): user_template_xml was returning the whole template instead of the user t...
- 05:12 PM Revision 380e0255 (one): feature #3194: fix malformed input tag
- 01:46 PM Revision 62797c02 (one): Feature #2911: Add proper cancel and shutdown methods for vCenter
- 10:37 AM Revision 4d6fac66 (one): feature #2911: Install the onevcenter tool
- 10:36 AM Revision 1a2ab7ae (one): feature #2911: Import VM Templates from vCenter
- 06:27 PM Revision fa33e983 (one): feature #3194: show add file button in the upload wizard
- 06:26 PM Revision 01fcbc3a (one): fearure #3194: bug assembling the image file
- 05:26 PM Revision 25a7e0f8 (one): Feature #2911: Add more vcenter actions
- 03:40 PM Revision 0e156312 (one): feature #3194: Change image upload to use resumable library
- Now images are uploaded in chunks and they are retried when
an error happens
- 12:22 PM Revision 194c7fdf (one): Feature #2911: Minor bugs vCenter driver
- 11:21 AM Backlog #3195 (Pending): appmarket-worker for simple OVA import without a market
- The Appmarket-worker functionality is in itself extremely interesting even without a market- that is for import and c...
- 11:17 AM Revision 33fd6274 (one): Feature #2911: Add install.sh and oned.conf for vCenter
- 11:12 AM Revision e551bdf4 (one): feature #2911b: New constructor for VIConnection
- 10:37 AM Revision d69a1aab (one): Feature #2911: Add PUBLIC CLOUD to vCenter hosts
- 10:25 AM Revision 89eb4299 (one): Feature #2911: Fix deploy action for vcenter
- 09:42 AM Revision bde46c78 (one): feature #2911: Make use of new VIClient class
- 09:28 AM Revision 880dac14 (one): Feature #2911: Polising refactor
- 09:06 AM Feature #3194 (Closed): Make image upload more resilient in Sunstone
- Image uploads are now done with a single POST call. For big files it gives problems with the maximum request size and...
- 08:52 AM Revision 2f3551eb (one): feature #2911: New connection class for VCenter and OpenNebula
- 08:49 AM Revision f422f0f7 (one): Feature #2911: Add deploy script for vcenter
- 08:48 AM Revision caf27cf9 (one): Feature #2911: Add deploy functionality
- 12:02 PM Revision af230561 (one): Feature #2911: Fist prototype vCenter driver
- 10:48 AM Bug #3193 (Closed): Form buttons are shown in the Role headers
- 10:46 AM Bug #3192 (Closed): Forms do not work if the reset button is clicked using the new model
- 10:41 AM Request #3191 (Pending): Operating system booting with BIOS bootloader
- you can add *<bootmenu enable='yes'/>* to vm's xml
then we can easily attach new images (cloned from os) to exist...
- 03:06 PM Revision 2e1127a1 (one): Fix access control for VNET reservations with group Resource Providers
- (cherry picked from commit 3df4f4f9953ace53746987524eaa51616a365692)
- 03:05 PM Revision 3df4f4f9 (one): Fix access control for VNET reservations with group Resource Providers
- 10:26 AM Backlog #3190 (Pending): Suggest disk snapshot name in Sunstone
- Fill the form with a meaningful name for disk snapshots. Something like "<vm name>-<disk target>-<date>". It could al...
- 07:21 PM Revision 4c230370 (one): feature #2911: Host System information
- 05:11 PM Revision 60f59df2 (one): feature #2911:vCenter driver
- 04:14 PM Bug #3189 (Closed): Truncated names of resources
I just upload a new ISO image with an *@α@* character inside:...
- 09:19 AM Backlog #3188 (Pending): Address range size is limited to 32 bits it cannot deal with full 64 bit...
- 04:11 PM Revision fd7facdd (one): Feature #3175: First version of the sec groups wizard
- 02:47 PM Revision 8be76699 (one): Feature #3175: Migrate the sec group wizard to new non-modal mechanism
- 11:38 AM Backlog #3187 (New): Persistent VM snapshots
- After a poweroff/poweron and migrate cycle, snapshots are discarded by OpenNebula. With new versions of libvirt, this...
- 11:34 AM Feature #3186 (Closed): Add RHEL platform notes information
- 1.- Add needed channels
2.- List required packages
- 11:23 AM Revision 4ab6f371 (one): Only add VM information from EC2 instances if they are running. Prevents...
- (cherry picked from commit 6a33deae1f8383f0c0c5e442e2f3b8a0cbc523fa)
- 11:14 AM Revision 6a33deae (one): Only add VM information from EC2 instances if they are running. Prevents...
- 09:46 AM Bug #3185 (Closed): aws-sdk gem needs to be version 1.33
- This needs to be added to install_gems
- 03:38 PM Revision a5068335 (one): Feature #3175: Add a security group tab to sunstone
- 03:01 PM Revision dcd2e802 (one): feature #3183:Extend VNET to_xml method to list only VM and VNET informa...
- 03:01 PM Revision 7afeaaaa (one): feature #3183: Add search methods to VNET and VM Pools
- 02:17 PM Bug #3184 (Closed): [cloud view] Can not select a template with RAW section
- 02:14 PM Bug #3184: [cloud view] Can not select a template with RAW section
- Sorry, this is a duplicate of #3154.
- 02:06 PM Bug #3184: [cloud view] Can not select a template with RAW section
- It may be related to #3170.
- 02:04 PM Bug #3184 (Closed): [cloud view] Can not select a template with RAW section
I can not select a template in the cloud view *@Create Virtual Machine@* after I added the following RAW to...
- 09:43 AM Feature #3183 (Closed): Apply ACL filters to leases and reservations shown on VirtualNetwork prop...
- 09:09 AM Feature #3182 (Closed): Disable create button if no template is selected in the creation form
- 09:01 AM Revision a121b398 (one): Change side nav text color
- 05:10 PM Revision e5261f61 (one): Feature #3175: Ask for SECGROUP USE auth in VM creation.
- This only checks the sec groups requested directly in
each NIC/SECURITY_GROUPS. The sec groups added from the
- 04:59 PM Revision 79c0a807 (one): Feature #3175: Copy the Sec Group rules to the VM Template
- 01:10 PM Backlog #3181 (Pending): IPv6 hijacking prevention
- Currently there is ARP cache poisoning protection and MAC spoofing protection. The same trick should be possible for ...
- 04:24 PM Feature #3180 (Closed): Improve SSL CLI support
- Two suggestions to improve it:
1. Allow the client to disable SSL peer certificate verification
2. Allow client ...
- 04:13 PM Revision ed167a86 (one): Feature #3175: Sec groups store the VMs using them
- 03:19 PM Request #3179: Ceph Transfer Manager Drivers -- Bridge List
- In addition, making this modification should not impact those clusters that do NOT use CephX authentication, as the B...
- 03:17 PM Request #3179 (Pending): Ceph Transfer Manager Drivers -- Bridge List
- Currently, the Ceph TM drivers utilize the target host for manipulation of Ceph images. This works well when not usi...
- 11:54 AM Feature #3150: Context.sh is not updated when NIC with updated IP is attached
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Context is not updated after the VM boots, so this is not exactly a bug. You can access (f...
- 08:59 AM Revision 593a6d04 (one): Bug #3145: Pick the right instance type when multiple PUBLIC_CLOUDS sect...
- (cherry picked from commit c01a220d11a6ac7d7afae2a410a1f1ef61b6cce8)
- 08:59 AM Revision 863d7075 (one): Bug #3143: Take into account that not all PUBLIC_CLOUD sections are Soft...
- (cherry picked from commit ac9a4430beefb95c4d0521cae666d33ef2f69d0c)
- 05:36 PM Bug #3143 (Closed): If more than one PUBLIC_CLOUD es defined in the template the default region d...
- Added fix to take into account that not all PUBLIC_CLOUD sections are SoftLayer's
- 04:57 PM Revision ac9a4430 (one): Bug #3143: Take into account that not all PUBLIC_CLOUD sections are Soft...
- 04:08 PM Revision 493cb9df (one): Feature #3167, #3169: Fix replace_template for Zone
- (cherry picked from commit e40eee0e131e94f07482c65d51c6f18a4aa5a0d6)
- 04:08 PM Revision b6077c4c (one): Feature #3167: Allow users to edit their VNet's AR, respecting restricte...
- (cherry picked from commit 36f19c0dcf0e46cecbbb6210b07dd860c58c5939)
- 04:08 PM Revision e60604d0 (one): Feature #3167: Allow users to edit their VNets, add vnet restricted attr...
- (cherry picked from commit 00cb00b0e8568c8bdd9f1b5a156b19b338d3befd)
- 04:08 PM Revision 5281e81d (one): Feature #3167, #3169: fix compilation
- (cherry picked from commit 2bfdae1c07dca77cf4f0b9083aa661717fed26f8)
- 04:08 PM Revision 7c3215b6 (one): Feature #3167, #3169: Make the restricted attr. mechanism generic for al...
- (cherry picked from commit efe97e0adedc3d648c96515effc5055233521d4c)
- 03:58 PM Revision a5309783 (one): Revert "Merge branch 'feature-3167' into one-4.8"
- This reverts commit fb2a94b890204cc3349b86eed824c2fbbfd0dfad, reversing
changes made to 8f5be2f296af501bcaabbd15e62e9...
- 03:53 PM Revision bb7a9720 (one): Feature #3175: Make sec groups start with ID 100
- 03:51 PM Revision eb699070 (one): Merge branch 'feature-2796'
- 03:43 PM Revision 672235f0 (one): feature #2796: Sunstone uses opennebula auth method by default
- 01:13 PM Revision 39810029 (one): Feature #2796: Add login method to Java api
- 12:59 PM Revision eb1ad4a7 (one): Feature #2796: Update --force description
- 11:16 AM Request #3113 (Closed): Allow adding SITE_PREFIX and GLOBAL_PREFIX to existing networks
- 11:11 AM Feature #3174 (New): Dispaly resource name in header-resource
- 11:06 AM Bug #3165 (New): Check session periodically and sign out should redirect to the login page even i...
- 11:03 AM Bug #3170 (New): Updating a template with the wizard remove RAW section
- The "other" tab should be enabled for regular users, otherwise some sections of the template will be lost when updated
- 08:11 AM Bug #3170: Updating a template with the wizard remove RAW section
- Sorry, my report was wrong about the *@RAW@* section, I have this in my template :...
- 11:03 AM Feature #3178 (Closed): Please at least allow regular users under opennebula users view to be abl...
- 09:51 AM Feature #3178: Please at least allow regular users under opennebula users view to be able to see ...
- You can enable the log tab for regular users modifying the following line of the user.yaml file:
- 11:02 AM Revision 259ada45 (one): feature #2796: Add login token info to oneuser tool
- 11:00 AM Revision a552dbd4 (one): Revert "feature #2796: Show token in oneuser tool"
- This reverts commit f04b0bd92ca5027e0693666a47a353aa5f8186a2.
- 10:13 AM Revision fb2a94b8 (one): Merge branch 'feature-3167' into one-4.8
- 10:08 AM Revision 4adfdcb6 (one): Merge branch 'feature-3167'
- 10:01 AM Revision 73fb5018 (one): Feature #3175: Add secgroup acl resource to CLI
- 09:59 AM Revision 6fbbef6b (one): Feature #3175: New onesecgroup command
- 09:50 AM Revision 00990b33 (one): Feature #3175: New Security Group pool in the core
- 09:16 AM Revision f04b0bd9 (one): feature #2796: Show token in oneuser tool
Also available in: Atom