From 01/05/2015 to 02/03/2015
- 07:39 PM Bug #3556 (Closed): isHybrid affects attach_nic functionality for vCenter
- It should not affect the availability of the Attach Nic button for vCenter
- 05:36 PM Bug #3550: Guestinfo may not be properly set in Vcenter driver
- Try to reproduce the error with this configuration: vSphere ESXi 5.1 (1483097), vCenter 5.1 (1882349) and Ubuntu 14.0...
- 10:23 AM Bug #3550 (Closed): Guestinfo may not be properly set in Vcenter driver
- This issue is to verify that guestinfo is properly set in VMs during its lifecycle:
* Before deploy
* After Shutdow...
- 04:56 PM Revision f2f660ba (one): Vdc tab code cleanup
- 04:49 PM Revision 8ed4cc71 (one): Feature #3541: Add new methods to Java OCA
- 04:49 PM Revision ba4598ec (one): Feature #3541: Update onegroup create command
- 04:48 PM Revision e41f53a5 (one): Feature #3541: Update xsd files
- 03:44 PM Revision 1833424b (one): Feature #3541: Update onedb upgrade and import-slave
- 03:41 PM Feature #3555 (Closed): Add iotune options to Sunstone
- Requested in the mailing list: the disk iotune attributes should be available in the Sunstone Template wizard, in the...
- 03:26 PM Backlog #3549 (New): Flag to clear guestinfo after consumption
- Ideally controllable through the CONTEXT section, to avoid leaving sensitive information.
- 02:47 PM Revision 833bf1a4 (one): Feature #3541: New methods to manage group admins in Sunstone
- 02:43 PM Revision 2feeb944 (one): Feature #3541: New methods to manage group admins in ruby oca
- 02:38 PM Revision d294d96a (one): Feature #3541: New methods to manage group admins in the core
- 02:26 PM Bug #3547 (Pending): Can register a file under /etc into a ceph datastore without specifying SAFE...
- 02:25 PM Bug #3546 (Closed): poweroff hard after poweroff is not working in KVM
- VM without ACPI -> poweroff -> recover failure -> poweroff --hard -> vm is still running
- 02:24 PM Bug #3545 (Closed): either the live migrate or regular migrate dialog does not show where the cur...
- 02:13 PM Feature #3544 (Closed): Substitute rbd copy with rbd snap, protect and flatten in the ceph image ...
- This will affect the driver action in ds_mad/ceph/clone.
- 02:11 PM Backlog #3543 (Pending): New VM hook that is triggered when the VM is not deployed by the Scheduler
- This can be implemented using the #3542 functionality. The scheduler can trigger the VM_HOOK on a specific event.
- 02:10 PM Backlog #3542 (Pending): Command to manage hooks without restarting OpenNebula
- Hooks are now defined in oned.conf. This feature will allow users to manage hooks using a specific tool, such as 'one...
- 10:53 AM Backlog #3538 (New): Enable path based NoVNC
- 10:49 AM Backlog #3535 (New): Automatic focus the Search box and tabulation order
- 10:48 AM Feature #3541 (Closed): Manage list of group admins in core
- Instead of the current group admin that can be created only when the group is created, a list of group admins will be...
- 10:45 AM Bug #3536 (Closed): Script too long when Updating a template
- This issue has been fixed in master and will be included in the next release
- 09:02 AM Revision 614758b2 (one): Generate man pages and add onesecgroup.1
- 12:45 AM Feature #3129: Generate the debug package
- I create two packaging branches in my personal repository (1)(2):
* *@pkg/debian/master@*: build on Debian unstabl...
- 07:22 PM Feature #3493: Disable debug stripping in debian packages
- A better solution is to provide a debug package like described in #3129.
- 02:25 PM Feature #3540 (Closed): Add last address of the Address Range to the template
- Also this issue is to render it in onevnet and Sunstone, e.g....
- 08:48 PM Feature #3157 (Closed): Do not overwrite the files under /var/lib/one/.one_auth during bootstrap ...
- 07:58 PM Revision 61da79ee (one): feature #3157: Do not remove existing auth files
- 07:29 PM Feature #3472 (Closed): Add mem/cpu cost information to showback registers
- 06:36 PM Revision f0c94e37 (one): feature #3472: Add CPU and MEMORY COST to showback records
- 05:51 PM Backlog #3538 (New): Enable path based NoVNC
Actually we have the *@websocketproxy.py@* listening on the port *@29876@* and the NoVNC client open a WebS...
- 05:44 PM Feature #3529: Improve support for http proxy in drivers
- Check also proxy_uri: of az_driver.conf, atm is not working
- 04:16 PM Feature #3471 (Closed): Create VDC entity
- 03:52 PM Feature #3537 (Closed): The onedb cli should versioned the backup database
Making an upgrade produce two backups:
* at *@onedb upgrade@*
* at *@onedb fsck@*
It could be intere...
- 03:35 PM Bug #3536 (Closed): Script too long when Updating a template
When I select a template and click on the *@Update@* button, my firefox 35 freezes for several seconds and ...
- 02:43 PM Backlog #3535 (New): Automatic focus the Search box and tabulation order
we are using ONE 4.8 and 4.10.2.
It could be interesting to automatically focus the *@Search@* box to pe...
- 02:05 PM Revision 54657fe5 (one): Merge branch 'feature-3471'
- 01:45 PM Bug #3534 (New): VNC viewer uses GET
- The Sunstone VNC viewer uses a GET request with all sensitive parameters in the URL when entering the full-screen VNC...
- 01:31 PM Feature #3149: VNC windows not opening
- Forgot Chrome test instructions:
Attempt to load a VNC viewer in sunstone. when no popup appears other than the se...
- 01:24 PM Feature #3149: VNC windows not opening
- This is actually a bug in the Ruby for Sunstone. I confirmed it today, and am writing a patch that will be submitted ...
- 12:56 PM Revision 0e4f456f (one): feature #3471: Code formatting
- 12:55 PM Revision 1f73e7c6 (one): feature #3471: Add 1 more space to show acl column header
- 12:54 PM Revision a2e49425 (one): feature #3471: Add description to the default VDC
- 12:12 AM Revision 0d8d45d2 (one): feature #3471: Add ResourceSet class
- 05:41 PM Bug #3533: VM deferred disk snapshot fails resulting in permanently LOCKED image
- Performing a live snapshot (instead of deferred) will successfully create an usable image:
onevm disk-snapshot --l...
- 04:09 PM Bug #3533 (Closed): VM deferred disk snapshot fails resulting in permanently LOCKED image
- Transcription of #2430 which has been closed with no proper fix.
How to reproduce:
deploy a vm, when the vm is ru...
- 03:43 PM Bug #2430: SAVE_AS and LOCKED state
- Edouard Bourguignon wrote:
> same here in 4.10.
> How to reproduce:
> deploy a vm, when the vm is running go ...
- 12:43 PM Feature #3532 (Closed): Add more information on WILD VMs
- Regarding capacity for instance, needs to be displayed in Sunstone as well.
Ideally with a flag to import them. If...
- 11:22 AM Feature #3496: Track hotplugging in accounting
- Thank you Boris, we will consider this for the next release, since one 4.12 roadmap is already closed
- 07:06 PM Feature #3529: Improve support for http proxy in drivers
- This seems to be already implemented, we may need to update the documentation per driver.
- 02:46 PM Feature #3529 (Closed): Improve support for http proxy in drivers
- Ideally per driver, for instance in the .conf file be able to define the http_proxy env variable.
- 10:45 AM Revision a5471af4 (one): Apply new dashboard redesign to all the widgets
- 10:13 AM Bug #3527 (Closed): install occi in opennebula
- 09:31 AM Bug #3527: install occi in opennebula
- Vous devrait voir rOCCI.
Please don't submit bug reports for such questions.
For that there exists mailing list.
- 09:59 AM Revision a6ae4cc2 (one): Feature #3471: code cleanup
- 05:29 PM Revision 15dddade (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into feature-3471
- 05:16 PM Revision c4ee65b7 (one): Feature #3471: Add VDCs to Java api
- 05:05 PM Revision 539dc7b6 (one): Add more info to the sunstone dashboard
- 03:36 PM Revision 9c5e96a9 (one): Feature #3471: Add new groups to the default VDC
- 03:01 PM Revision 635e5e74 (one): Feature #3471: Upgrade user_pool table to rename vdcadmin view
- 02:51 PM Revision 06b06b61 (one): Feature #3471: Rename VDC to group in provision tab
- 02:38 PM Revision 22403dbf (one): Feature #3471: Rename vdcadmin view to groupadmin
- 12:57 PM Feature #3528 (Closed): Show resource name or ID in update dialogs
- The non-modal update dialogs do not show the resource name or ID.
- 12:09 PM Revision 195270b9 (one): Feature #3471: Use shorter VDC acronym in most sunstone texts
- 11:57 AM Revision 03941f00 (one): Feature #3471: Add extra columns to vdc list in cli and sunstone
- 10:52 AM Bug #3525 (Closed): VM template contents are lost in the flow template update wizard
- 10:03 AM Revision 52378450 (one): bug #3525: VM template contents are lost in the flow template update wizard
- 09:25 AM Revision 4f4e84bd (one): Remove debugging files
- 11:22 AM Bug #3527 (Closed): install occi in opennebula
- je suid entraine de préparer ma thèse de magister et je doit installé occi sur opennebula mais je ne trouve pas la do...
- 05:32 PM Revision b5c58229 (one): Feature #3471: Update xsd files
- 05:18 PM Bug #3517 (Closed): image upload is broken in sunstone behind reverse proxy
- 05:16 PM Bug #3519 (Closed): missing files in sunstone (google chrome)
- 05:14 PM Feature #3524 (Closed): Preventing use of persistent images
- Included for one-4.12. You can disable it setting to false the Image.persistent action inside the images-tab section ...
- 11:11 AM Feature #3524 (Closed): Preventing use of persistent images
- We think that including an option in the yaml files to disable the make persistent action could be useful.
So, we ho...
- 04:31 PM Revision 3adbde27 (one): Update spice.erb
- 04:31 PM Revision 08b672ad (one): Fix sass 3.4 compatibility
- 04:30 PM Revision b74b1404 (one): Fix accordion new class ids
- 04:29 PM Revision e6a998e0 (one): bug #3517: Fix vcenter relative path
- 04:28 PM Revision 851a7090 (one): bug #3517: Fix upload relative paths
- 04:27 PM Revision 6dec3e3d (one): bug #3519: Add missing files in install.sh
- 04:25 PM Revision 1a33ad01 (one): feature #3524: Disable persistent action on images
- 04:21 PM Revision f8002532 (one): Feature #3471: Change the onedvc create command to accept a name
- 03:09 PM Feature #3060: trim/discard for Ceph RBD
- Hi Drazen,
you can work around this issue with a hack-ish configuration in the file /etc/one/vmm_exec/vmm_exec_kvm...
- 03:01 PM Backlog #3526 (Pending): cluster names should be allowed with spaces
- 11:46 AM Bug #3525 (Closed): VM template contents are lost in the flow template update wizard
- 07:13 PM Backlog #3523 (Pending): Storing real CPU utilization (accounting record)
- (On behalf of the EGI Federated Cloud)
Both users and infrastructure providers are interested in long-term stats o...
- 06:31 PM Bug #3521: one should use rbd snap to create a consistent image
Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Thanks for this. On a second thought, OpenNebula does prevent this (i.e. an image i...
- 04:48 PM Bug #3521: one should use rbd snap to create a consistent image
- Hi Fabian,
Thanks for this. On a second thought, OpenNebula does prevent this (i.e. an image in use (USED state) i...
- 03:58 PM Bug #3521: one should use rbd snap to create a consistent image
- 03:27 PM Bug #3521 (Pending): one should use rbd snap to create a consistent image
already suggested this at https://email@example.com/msg16746.html
- 05:29 PM Request #3522 (Pending): Mix context values in onetemplate instantiate
- In @onetemplate instantiate@ you can pass a new template that will be mixed with the original one. It substitutes the...
- 02:00 PM Bug #3520 (Closed): Prevent RPM upgrades to replace configuration files
- During latest upgrade to 4.10.2, RPM upgrade process have replaced some configuration files in /etc/oned, removing al...
- 01:08 PM Bug #3519 (Closed): missing files in sunstone (google chrome)
- 11:27 AM Feature #3518 (Closed): Show IP of virtual machines in 'onevm list' output
- Currently the command 'onevm list' does not show the IP of the running VMs.
To retrieve such, some convoluted scrip...
- 09:27 AM Bug #3517 (Closed): image upload is broken in sunstone behind reverse proxy
- Image upload is broken in sunstone behind reverse proxy with some root pathname (for e.g. https://example.com/one), b...
- 07:24 PM Feature #3510: Allow to override EMULATOR attribute in VM template
- Moving this to request, now being discussed in the dev mailing list
- 12:53 AM Feature #3510: Allow to override EMULATOR attribute in VM template
- Corrected patch uploaded here.
- 04:58 PM Revision 09a74093 (one): Feature #3471: Bootstrap adds the cluster ALL to the default VDC
- 04:15 PM Revision d2a41b74 (one): Add novnc and spice new files
- 11:47 AM Revision 6ba85988 (one): Update messages.pot
- 11:40 AM Revision a29f3ee1 (one): Update js dependencies
- 11:34 AM Feature #3011 (Closed): Disable novnc button in cloud view if it's not enabled in the VM
- 11:30 AM Revision ffcc50ba (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into feature-3471
- 11:24 AM Revision 509300f1 (one): Feature #3471: Remove group resource providers
- 11:20 AM Feature #3416 (Closed): Search vms table in Sunstone by any attribute in the vm template
- 11:19 AM Backlog #2925: Ability to filter in sunstone on resource usage (CPU, RAM, NETWORK, DISK)
- Now a hidden columns has been included in the vms datatable, therefore you can use the search input to filter by any ...
- 10:45 AM Revision 0d1a0992 (one): feature #3011: Disable novnc button in cloud view if it's not enabled in...
- 10:22 AM Revision f127a7f8 (one): feature #3416: Add a hidden column including the vm info
- 09:41 AM Feature #3516 (Closed): Allow choosing a network in the Admin/User section of Sunstone
- Currently we are using templates without a fixed network attached to them because we want to be able to reuse the tem...
- 05:38 PM Revision 258fb5e6 (one): Feature #3471: generic tables show IDs when the list_in_zone call fails
- 05:34 PM Revision 713cb145 (one): Feature #3471: Improve vdc resources info panel
- 04:59 PM Bug #3189: Truncated names of resources
- I cannot reproduce this issue, creating the image and the template from sunstone an everything seems ok.
- 12:42 PM Backlog #2955 (Closed): Group creation should warn if no resource providers are selected
- 12:09 PM Backlog #3125 (Closed): Instance types presented by Cloud View should be configurable by user/group
- 11:59 AM Feature #3495 (New): Add custom template logos
- 11:56 AM Bug #2813 (Closed): Sporadic Uncaught TypeError in vm list callback
- 11:55 AM Bug #2903 (Closed): VNC display overlapping VNC modal window
- 11:53 AM Bug #3038 (Closed): Sunstone does not refresh the user list, and login of new users will fail for...
- 11:52 AM Bug #3101 (Closed): Virtual Network dialog - Configuration tab name doesn't fit when selected
- 11:48 AM Feature #3345 (Closed): Improve the behaviour of accounting in sunstone with an end date in the f...
- 11:03 AM Revision ce5544e1 (one): bug #3101: Fix configuration title
- 10:57 AM Revision 8216b97f (one): feature #3345: Set Date.now as max for accounting
- 05:26 PM Bug #3340 (Closed): Placement tab shows wrong "total time" value for the current record
- 05:06 PM Bug #3504 (Closed): Datatable not defined when trying to initalize the select filter
- 05:01 PM Bug #3420 (Closed): VM cost is not properly truncated in showback
- 04:56 PM Bug #3497 (Closed): Empty showback tab
- 04:17 PM Revision 9ddae967 (one): bug #3504: Datatable not defined when trying to initalize the select filter
- 04:13 PM Revision 00d1b0f5 (one): bug #3420: Truncate vm cost
- 04:13 PM Bug #3503 (Closed): Custom attrs are not removed when selecting a different template
- 04:07 PM Revision 42b531d2 (one): bug #3497: Fix showback tabs initialization
- 04:00 PM Bug #3272 (Closed): vCenter host create dialog wrong Enter action
- 03:24 PM Revision eba9ef50 (one): bug #3503: Clear custom attributes section
- 03:11 PM Revision fa783196 (one): bug #3272: Disable enter action in host creation form
- 02:35 PM Feature #3265 (Closed): Do not overwrite sunstone_auth on bootstrap
- 02:35 PM Feature #3157 (New): Do not overwrite the files under /var/lib/one/.one_auth during bootstrap if ...
- 02:01 PM Revision 64ebeb43 (one): Feature #3471: Clear other resource IDs when 'all' is added
- 01:47 PM Revision 16092de0 (one): Feature #3471: Add 'all' to vdc wizard
- 11:46 AM Feature #1711 (Closed): Spice HTML5 client
- 11:44 AM Feature #3336 (Closed): Add proxy capabilities to Zendesk integration
- 10:56 AM Revision 9f7277ee (one): feature #3336: Add proxy support to the zendesk client
- 10:17 AM Feature #3510: Allow to override EMULATOR attribute in VM template
- Patch did not work. EMULATOR attribute in vm template ignored.
- 07:08 AM Feature #3510 (Closed): Allow to override EMULATOR attribute in VM template
- This patch is allow to override EMULATOR attribute in VM template.
- 07:27 PM Feature #3208 (Closed): VXLAN network driver
- 05:40 PM Bug #3273 (Closed): Reset button in host create dialog should not close the dialog
- 05:14 PM Bug #3506 (Closed): When adding multiples interfaces and not selecting any network no error shoul...
- 05:01 PM Feature #3126 (Closed): search form reset button in sunstone admin view
- 04:52 PM Revision c1f4046e (one): bug #3273: Do not close host dialog after reset
- 04:26 PM Revision ae78f395 (one): bug #3506: Ignore empty interfaces
- 04:13 PM Revision b1ea19e1 (one): feature #3126: Define search type for search inputs
- 04:07 PM Revision cb8d441a (one): Merge branch 'feature-3208'
- 03:47 PM Revision 1a3f4f5c (one): Feature #3471: Deleted elements from tables can now be deselected
- 02:40 PM Feature #3426 (Closed): Support for XML parser options in XML-RPC oned server
- This ticket was opened to open a vulnerability with XML elements. It was fixed changing the xmlrpc parser library in ...
- 02:37 PM Feature #3412 (Closed): Create a vCenter Cloud View
- 11:28 AM Revision c4577d08 (one): Feature #3471: Fix segmentation fault
- There was a set::erase inside an iterator loop
- 06:38 PM Feature #3508 (Closed): Add information about SElinux and libvirt/kvm
- libvirt automatically adds SElinux labels to VMs when SElinux is not disabled. Information on this should be added to...
- 04:18 PM Feature #3507 (Closed): Include cluster information for networks
- vCenter templates include information of the cluster but networks don't
- 03:54 PM Revision 7ed6071f (one): Feature #3471, #3175: Add VDC to ACL rules
- SECGROUP was also missing from the java oca
- 12:06 PM Bug #3506 (Closed): When adding multiples interfaces and not selecting any network no error shoul...
- they should be ignored instead
- 12:04 PM Bug #3505 (Closed): Change capacity background is changed when closed
- If the accordion is opened and the closed the style is changed
- 11:59 AM Bug #3504 (Closed): Datatable not defined when trying to initalize the select filter
provision-tab.js?v=4.10.1:4177 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a funct...
- 11:59 AM Revision d03fdf33 (one): Feature #3471, #3175: Update onedb import-slave command for the new tables
- 11:54 AM Bug #3503 (Closed): Custom attrs are not removed when selecting a different template
- Select a template with custom attrs
Edit and select another template withou attrs
The attrs from the first template...
- 06:03 PM Feature #3330 (Closed): Reacquire VM Templates from existing vCenter host
- 05:26 PM Feature #3502 (Closed): Install the LICENSE and NOTICE in the opennebula packages
- 05:13 PM Revision 7ca6790f (one): feature #3330: Filter existing templates and nets
- (cherry picked from commit 3af8bad7cdb665d2de2b823146d2147e582d63f4)
- 05:13 PM Revision b90b40b3 (one): feature #3330: Add option to reacquire vcenter templates and networks fr...
- (cherry picked from commit 3ba36da6247880b32d19b43601df779c4b4b2b97)
- 05:11 PM Revision 3ba36da6 (one): feature #3330: Add option to reacquire vcenter templates and networks fr...
- 05:11 PM Revision 3af8bad7 (one): feature #3330: Filter existing templates and nets
- 04:48 PM Bug #3500 (Closed): Do not set secure_path in sudoers file
I use "molly-guard":https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=molly-guard on my nodes to prevent accident...
- 04:48 PM Revision 44f0cffd (one): Update man pages for 4.10.2
- 04:09 PM Revision ba5c4eb1 (one): Bump version to 4.10.2
- 03:58 PM Request #3498: Restrict RAW content
- EOLE Team wrote:
> Unfortunately not, normal users run templates with RAW section:
> * to make “privative OS” w...
- 03:42 PM Request #3498: Restrict RAW content
- Carlos Martín wrote:
> The contents cannot be restricted, but you can make RAW a restricted attribute, available o...
- 02:43 PM Request #3498: Restrict RAW content
The contents cannot be restricted, but you can make RAW a restricted attribute, available only to administrato...
- 12:26 PM Request #3498 (Pending): Restrict RAW content
We use a virtfs for our test beds for communications between a jenkins and VMs.
I test with the followin...
- 03:53 PM Revision 75bf6d3e (one): Feature #3471: Add migrator for vdc_pool table, update fsck
- 02:01 PM Revision 35f82264 (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into feature-3471
- 11:50 AM Revision e0b0b22c (one): Feature #3471: Cleanup ACL rules when the VDC is deleted
- 11:50 AM Revision fb5c55c4 (one): Feature #3471: Fix bug in ACL rules generation
- 05:42 PM Revision 8ae52d52 (one): Feature #3471: Add VDC info to individual panel
- 04:36 PM Revision eb629d5d (one): Feature #3471: Save the initialize_func when the form is reset
- 04:35 PM Revision 6fb5678f (one): Feature #3471: Update icons
- 03:29 PM Revision ee9629cf (one): Feature #3471: Add groups and resources to create and update dialogs
- 05:41 PM Bug #3466: Sunstone OneFlow: Hyphen in role name triggers malformed key error
- So I must change the role names to use only [aA-zZ] [0-9] and _ characters.
These role names were in use from pre...
- 12:00 PM Bug #3497 (Closed): Empty showback tab
- In the admin view, the 'showback' tab for users/groups is empty.
It probably happens when the showback records are n...
- 10:43 AM Bug #3464 (Closed): vcenter driver is only able to restore the first snapshot
- 10:08 AM Revision 199e070f (one): Delete duplicate entry in VirtualMachine actions
- (cherry picked from commit f0f5c00f1ff8e8e0cb4b6fe7c779b882835123b8)
- 10:00 AM Revision f0f5c00f (one): Delete duplicate entry in VirtualMachine actions
- 11:41 PM Bug #3419: leases not correctly freed
- Great #3056 is what we need to go in production
- 09:42 PM Bug #3419 (Closed): leases not correctly freed
- Marking this as worksforme as we cannot reproduce it.
The only way to clean the problem would be by implementing #...
- 11:31 PM Feature #3496 (Closed): Track hotplugging in accounting
- (discussed at OpenNebulaConf, sort of)
All dynamic changes supported on running virtual machines should be tracked...
- 09:44 PM Bug #3390: mm_sched stops scheduling new vms
- moving this out of 4.10.2, till we have the needed input to debug this
- 07:24 PM Revision 7f3ba23c (one): Add \n to DESCRIPTION attribute
- (cherry picked from commit eda70b0e41d159f8c9bcbbe71aad0e714f306869)
- 07:23 PM Revision eda70b0e (one): Add \n to DESCRIPTION attribute
- 06:35 PM Bug #3494 (Closed): Remove group permission check from images
- 06:16 PM Feature #3356 (Closed): Import vOneCloud VM Template with Logo & Description
- 05:46 PM Revision f8183d8a (one): feature #3494: Persistent images can set use permission for group. Note ...
- (cherry picked from commit 1f032c2d831e8081e8704c80baea653d206f22c8)
- 05:45 PM Revision 1f032c2d (one): feature #3494: Persistent images can set use permission for group. Note ...
- 05:40 PM Bug #3266 (Closed): sunstone: Cannot instantiate multiple templates at a time anymore
- 05:27 PM Revision 2fb533cf (one): feature #3356: Add description (from VM Notes) and logo for common OS
- (cherry picked from commit f2c71cfdedaab9d516223cea0e64ef9327463d3a)
- 05:26 PM Revision f2c71cfd (one): feature #3356: Add description (from VM Notes) and logo for common OS
- 04:51 PM Revision daf201e8 (one): bug #3266: More than one template can be instantiated at once
- 04:39 PM Revision 32a79057 (one): bug #3266: More than one template can be instantiated at once
- 03:21 PM Revision 7fbc7241 (one): Add missing translations to Sunstone
- 03:03 PM Revision d7c370ff (one): Feature #3471: Create VDC tab for sunstone
- 02:26 PM Feature #3495 (Closed): Add custom template logos
I wanted to add some custom logos for templates and found that after installing my images in *@/usr/lib/one...
- 11:56 AM Feature #3422 (Closed): Enable/Disable accounting tables
- 11:36 AM Revision 15877c3e (one): bug #3464: deeps search the tree of snapshots
- Also the delete method does not remove children so the snapshots
in that tree can be accessed when the parent is dele...
- 11:36 AM Revision d62783a7 (one): bug #3464: deeps search the tree of snapshots
- Also the delete method does not remove children so the snapshots
in that tree can be accessed when the parent is dele...
- 11:08 AM Revision 135191c5 (one): bug #3481: Clear filter when there is no user selected
- (cherry picked from commit f57e919e22e18ff9c33af184a663baf7d05b0f43)
- 11:08 AM Revision bacef184 (one): feature #3422: Hide accounting tables by default
- (cherry picked from commit 277c7849aba44ae197970123f860fc29866f6746)
- 11:07 AM Revision 277c7849 (one): feature #3422: Hide accounting tables by default
- 11:07 AM Revision f57e919e (one): bug #3481: Clear filter when there is no user selected
- 10:30 AM Revision df20e1b7 (one): Typo in sl_driver.conf
- (cherry picked from commit 0ad21cfab01462eaa43305f99d1009bac255d9fa)
- 10:28 AM Revision 0ad21cfa (one): Typo in sl_driver.conf
- 08:56 AM Request #3397: Support external Identity Providers
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> A couple of questions,
> * We still need the user entry in the OpenNebula ...
- 04:54 PM Bug #3469 (Closed): VNC does not track VM when host changes
- It takes a bit (one monitoring cycle) to update the host where it is running (variable ESX_HOST of the VM template) b...
- 03:46 PM Bug #3466 (Closed): Sunstone OneFlow: Hyphen in role name triggers malformed key error
- Only word characters are allowed for role names, if you try using the cli you should get the same error
- 03:28 PM Bug #3474 (Closed): Minor vcenter tweaks
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> * Import dialog must be closed after creating the resources
The dialog is not closed to...
- 02:38 PM Revision efa1431d (one): bug #3474: Change vcenter import button name
- (cherry picked from commit aabd696846eaebe2f326611bd57bc54451172c33)
- 02:38 PM Revision aabd6968 (one): bug #3474: Change vcenter import button name
- 01:08 PM Bug #3481 (Closed): vdcadmin user->VMs table shows other users' VMs
- 11:14 AM Bug #3481 (New): vdcadmin user->VMs table shows other users' VMs
- Thanks for the feedback!
- 12:53 PM Feature #3371 (Closed): New user wizard makes quotas mandatory
- 12:20 PM Revision e67f6718 (one): bug #3481: Use regex to filter user resources
- (cherry picked from commit 7cc45141f6e478c1d37a8c5861201b7f5ee4364e)
- 12:19 PM Revision 7cc45141 (one): bug #3481: Use regex to filter user resources
- 12:18 PM Bug #3494 (Closed): Remove group permission check from images
- Persistent images already have access control limited to 1 VM there is no need to check use rights for the group
- 11:38 AM Backlog #3482: TLS LDAP does not support STARTTLS
- Pretty interesting, moving it to backlog
- 11:36 AM Request #3483 (Closed): change datastore BAST_PATH
- Note that:...
- 11:31 AM Request #3397: Support external Identity Providers
A couple of questions,
* We still need the user entry in the OpenNebula DB to store IAD list and preference...
- 11:20 AM Feature #3484 (Closed): machine type q35 libvirt support
- Machine type is a supported parameter, you can adjust it in the VM template (to something different to q35) or set a ...
- 11:12 AM Feature #3493 (Closed): Disable debug stripping in debian packages
- By default debian package builds strip the binaries of debug information. This information is very valuable when the ...
- 11:19 PM Backlog #3452 (New): Support non alphanumeric characters for templates
- 12:58 PM Backlog #3452: Support non alphanumeric characters for templates
- Similarly in the add datastore wizard special characters cannot be used without being escaped in the path fields and ...
- 09:03 AM Feature #3484 (Closed): machine type q35 libvirt support
- libvirt 1.2.10
when i change machine type to q35, create vm will be thi...
- 03:37 PM Revision 5759fb38 (one): feature #3208: Move common activate function to VLANDriver base class
- 03:23 PM Request #3397: Support external Identity Providers
- I take up this thread for following the discussion we had with Javi Fontan during OpenNebulaConf. He suggested an ove...
- 01:31 AM Revision 5d44f6e7 (one): feature #3208: Implement VXLAN support. Moved common bridge functions fr...
Also available in: Atom