From 04/10/2015 to 05/09/2015
- 08:12 PM Backlog #3538: Enable path based NoVNC
- I've just checked which errors we actually get when trying to use nginx + ssl + sunstone. When pressing the vnc butto...
- 07:19 PM Feature #3654 (Closed): Implement extra VM state transitions
- 07:09 PM Bug #3235 (Closed): Delete --recreate coming from Stop state should not attempt a resume
- 06:39 PM Bug #2488 (Closed): A failed resume action will destroy and recreate the VM on the next resume
- Now, a VM can go to the UNDEPLOYED/STOPPED state after a successful epilog. The prolog_failed transition (that added ...
- 04:41 PM Feature #1610 (Closed): Include information about available operations in error messages
- 04:35 PM Feature #2958 (Closed): Introduce an admin operation to recover failed vms back to running state
- 04:24 PM Feature #3532 (Closed): Add more information on WILD VMs
- 04:24 PM Feature #3292 (Closed): Import KVM/Xen running VMs
- 04:13 PM Feature #3798 (Closed): Add support to include context variables from a Network used by a NIC
- 04:04 PM Feature #3804 (Closed): Allow to re-import an already imported VM
- Allow to reuse of previous hypervisor IDs
- 04:02 PM Feature #3803 (Closed): Section on Imported VMs per hypervisor
- Include a section on capabilities and caveats on importing VMs from an hypervisor:
* Xen (poweroff)
- 03:58 PM Feature #3802 (Closed): Deprecate onevcenter vms with the new onehost import functionality
- 03:21 PM Bug #3787: Interface stays in loading state when adding an NIC.
- Tested in Ubuntu 14.04 from Marketplace, no difference.
- 10:32 AM Feature #2095 (Closed): Allow Deploy for VM in UNDEPLOYED state
- Done in master
- 05:04 PM Feature #2051: Clone a VM
- TODO list:
- Add this action to user/admin views
- Review the SAVED_TO_IMAGE_ID attribute, not included anymore (a ...
- 11:25 AM Feature #3801 (Closed): Revisit delete operation
- Delete of a VM is considered an admin operation to deal with failed/unrecoverable VMs. This issue is to deprecate the...
- 11:21 AM Backlog #2985 (Closed): Allow administrators to force the VM status
- This has been implemented in a couple different ways:
1.- Any state can be recovered, retried or failed
- 11:17 AM Bug #3775 (Closed): deleted VMs are canceled asynchronously, host/ip resources already shown as f...
- Hi Rolandas,
If you need to sync the delete of a VM use the shutdown method. Delete is mend to be asynchronous and...
- 11:06 AM Feature #3496 (Closed): Track hotplugging in accounting
- 10:51 AM Backlog #3728 (New): Downloader does not quote URLs
- 10:26 AM Bug #3800 (Closed): Update Network section in the VM Template Reference
- Needs to include Securiy Group attributes and removed deprecated BLACK/WHITE*PORTS*
- 10:13 AM Bug #3799 (Closed): Missing VM states in cloud view
- For example, a VM in 'undeployed' is shown as 'unknown'.
- 09:57 AM Feature #3798 (Closed): Add support to include context variables from a Network used by a NIC
- Currently CONTEXT attributes from a NETWORK can be referenced by name:...
- 01:14 PM Bug #3796: sunstone ignores the no_proxy environment variable
- One small mistake in my description regarding the oneflow url, it is of course...
- 01:08 PM Bug #3796 (Pending): sunstone ignores the no_proxy environment variable
Sunstone ignores the no_proxy environment variable ...
- 01:12 PM Backlog #3797 (New): oneflow and oneflow-template ignore the no_proxy environment variable
This is related to #3796
oneflow and oneflow-template ignore the no_proxy environment variable ...
- 10:08 AM Bug #3795 (Closed): VM resize dialog should not have inputs for cpu/mem cost
- 04:24 PM Feature #3532: Add more information on WILD VMs
- Need to:
- Change Sunstone WILD tab activation if wild vms have import template (rather than a static array wit...
- 04:06 PM Feature #3718 (Closed): Get disk space usage (real and virtual)
- 03:58 PM Bug #3690 (Closed): Update procedure with modified probes
- 03:57 PM Bug #3726 (Closed): Ceph monitor check broken during normal cluster degredation
- 03:57 PM Bug #3689 (Closed): Ceph documentation bug
- 03:35 PM Bug #3701 (Closed): Automatic transition to poweroff may not occur when the VM is shutdown before...
- 03:34 PM Bug #3700 (Closed): Automatic poff --> runn --> poff transition
- 02:46 PM Bug #3794 (Closed): onevm and sunstone don't use the same terminology
- onevm disk-snapshot has a --live option, but in sunstone and the docs it is called deferred/hot
- 01:12 PM Bug #3716 (Closed): Review non working actions for imported VMs
- 01:11 PM Bug #3716: Review non working actions for imported VMs
- added to documentation
- 08:42 AM Bug #3716 (New): Review non working actions for imported VMs
- 08:41 AM Bug #3716 (Closed): Review non working actions for imported VMs
- 09:23 AM Bug #3790 (Closed): Wrong format by default in the fields "Start time" and "End time" to get the...
- Thank you for the info, we will try to fix this asap.
- 09:17 AM Bug #3790 (Closed): Wrong format by default in the fields "Start time" and "End time" to get the...
I was trying to check how to get the accounting for an user and the information displayed and I realized th...
- 09:20 AM Backlog #3791 (New): Include active group of the logged user
- @Is it possible to configure Sunstone in order to besides the login user it also appears the group to which the user ...
- 02:37 PM Feature #3789 (Pending): GET / HOLD / RESERVE the first free $IP('s) in VNET / AR
- onevnet should have an option where you can request the first free IP address in a VNET / AR.
Sunstone could also us...
- 02:21 PM Feature #3788 (Pending): Support for storage live-migration
- When using traditional SAN / NAS systems sooner or later the moment comes when data has to be migrated to a new stora...
- 09:24 AM Bug #3787 (Closed): Interface stays in loading state when adding an NIC.
- How to replicate:
Import Arch image from marketplace. (do not forget to install bzip2 on opennebula, maybe add as...
- 07:34 PM Feature #3382 (Closed): Context: Overriding network variables in context section
- 04:01 PM Feature #3786 (Closed): Option to control disk deletion in vCenter VMs
- Delete now deletes VMs from inventory and disk. For imported VMs, this can be problematic. Implement a general conf s...
- 01:55 PM Backlog #3187: Persistent VM snapshots
- According to this post on libvirt-users mailing list there is a workaround possible: https://www.redhat.com/archives/...
- 09:30 AM Feature #3785 (Pending): Truncate support for AR reservations
- It's not possible to change the end of an AR reservation. To prevent IP's from being "locked up" inside an AR it woul...
- 09:16 AM Backlog #3784 (Pending): IP(v6) alias(es) support
- This feature has been discussed before but somehow never made it to a feature request: http://lists.opennebula.org/pi...
- 09:18 PM Request #3781 (Closed): I am getting following error when i tried to install CentOS VM with an IS...
- The OpenNebula forum is a better place for this
- 03:54 PM Request #3781 (Closed): I am getting following error when i tried to install CentOS VM with an IS...
- Hi Sir,
I am a newbie to OpenNebula, from the past one week i am trying to bring up a Virtual Machine by using an ...
- 07:50 PM Feature #3782 (Closed): Ceph snapshots
- We are using ceph as our storage platform for all that we do.
We would like to be able to snapshot ceph thourgh o...
- 11:09 AM Bug #3780 (Closed): Changing primary group loses secondary groups
- At least in Sunstone
- 09:30 AM Bug #3779 (Closed): filterflag GROUP may not work as expected
- Reported in the forum:
- 04:13 PM Feature #3214 (New): Cancel deferred snapshot
- There is a bug: A disk using a persistent image is detected as a disk with a deferred snapshot, and sunstone shows th...
- 01:48 PM Feature #3778 (Closed): Migrate to a different system DS
- This ticket will implement cold migration to other system datastores
- 01:17 PM Request #3777 (Closed): On hot disk snapshot hook
- Ok, I'll close the ticket then. Good luck with the development!
- 12:04 PM Request #3777: On hot disk snapshot hook
- Carlos Martín wrote:
> Maybe it's easier if the TM driver does this operation instead in the clone or ln ...
- 10:19 AM Request #3777: On hot disk snapshot hook
Maybe it's easier if the TM driver does this operation instead in the clone or ln scripts:
- 10:15 AM Request #3777 (Closed): On hot disk snapshot hook
I'm working on OpenVZ driver trying to implement hot disk snapshots. The problem is OpenVZ image file is just...
- 03:35 PM Bug #3731 (Closed): If a snapshot image is deleted, the file is left in the DS
- 03:26 PM Bug #3726 (Pending): Ceph monitor check broken during normal cluster degredation
- 03:26 PM Bug #3726 (Closed): Ceph monitor check broken during normal cluster degredation
- 03:25 PM Bug #3768 (New): destination node not cleaned up when migrate --live fail
- Thanks for the heads up!
- 09:02 AM Bug #3776 (Closed): Add INIT_SCRIPTS doc to the the VM Tempalte reference
- 08:53 AM Bug #3775 (Closed): deleted VMs are canceled asynchronously, host/ip resources already shown as f...
- When deleting big number of VMs in a host we found, that VMs are canceled asynchronously.
We saw host resources and/...
- 02:33 PM Feature #2065 (Closed): Cold attach/detach disk and nic operations
- 01:55 PM Bug #3774 (New): EC2 driver - poweroff in opennebula terminates the vm in the amazon cloud
- Totally, it should be the same behavior as for local resources.
- 01:27 PM Bug #3774 (Closed): EC2 driver - poweroff in opennebula terminates the vm in the amazon cloud
I created an Opennebula Cluster with Amazon as public cloud backend. I was able to create and stop vms on t...
- 09:32 AM Bug #3757 (New): Sunstone requests "GET /appliance" instead of the URI that is configured in suns...
- 03:20 PM Bug #3773 (Pending): FORMAT attribute for volatile swap images can misslead
- I am marking as sunstone but probably core is related too...
How to reproduce in sunstone - attach volatile disk o...
- 02:10 PM Feature #2065: Cold attach/detach disk and nic operations
- Needs to update documentation and tests
- 01:38 PM Backlog #3772 (New): PROLOG_MIGRATE_*_FAILURE states recovery
- Recover on PROLOG_MIGRATE_FAILURE, PROLOG_MIGRATE_POWEROFF_FAILURE and PROLOG_MIGRATE_SUSPEND_FAILURE can be:
- 10:59 AM Request #3738: Start a VM on behalf of a user
- This will be considered as part of the implementation of #2615....
Thanks Stefan :)
- 10:43 AM Feature #3214 (Closed): Cancel deferred snapshot
- 05:50 PM Backlog #3735 (New): Add maxMemory and vcpu current parameters to allow online resizing of cpu an...
- 11:01 AM Request #3738: Start a VM on behalf of a user
- This has been proposed before: http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2014-February/026585.html a...
- 05:11 AM Bug #3771 (Closed): Unable parse xml information for vCenter Host by java oca
- Add a vCenter host,it will be multiple 'HOST' node inside of 'TEMPLATE' node.It will be fail when parse the xml infor...
- 04:49 PM Bug #3758 (Closed): error building opennebula(-4.12.1) from source with sqlite=no
- Fixed, thanks
- 02:41 PM Feature #3638 (Closed): Make clear when a VM can't be deployed because a system DS is missing
- 02:39 PM Feature #3638: Make clear when a VM can't be deployed because a system DS is missing
- This is fixed, at lest in master. Now the VM contains:...
- 12:46 PM Bug #3769 (Closed): on KVM node live migrate should not start if there are disks with attribute C...
- 12:45 PM Bug #3769: on KVM node live migrate should not start if there are disks with attribute CACHE!=none
- Thank you for the answer
Missed this part of the documentation too:
- 12:05 PM Bug #3769: on KVM node live migrate should not start if there are disks with attribute CACHE!=none
- For kvm, if a clustered file system is used, all cache modes support live migration. For example, see here:
- 10:41 AM Bug #3769 (Closed): on KVM node live migrate should not start if there are disks with attribute C...
- Live migrate should be disabled at least for KVM node if there are disks attached to VM with CACHE!=none
Here is the...
- 11:18 AM Bug #3757: Sunstone requests "GET /appliance" instead of the URI that is configured in sunstone-s...
- I applied the changes as suggested by Daniel and can confirm that these changes make it work (marketplace as well as ...
- 09:35 AM Bug #3757: Sunstone requests "GET /appliance" instead of the URI that is configured in sunstone-s...
- Hi Stefan,
You should modify the following lines:
- 09:19 AM Bug #3757: Sunstone requests "GET /appliance" instead of the URI that is configured in sunstone-s...
- I tried to implement a workaround by configuring a rewrite rule (rewrite '/appliance' -> '/market/') but to no avail:...
- 10:34 AM Bug #3768 (Closed): destination node not cleaned up when migrate --live fail
- I noted this while developing the StorPool driver. I am marking as a bug but probably it should be marked as feature?...
- 10:06 AM Feature #3767 (Closed): Add resource pool confinment to vCenter admin user
- Setting RESOURCE_POOL attribute in host, makes OpenNebula request resources from that poo, and thus limits the permis...
- 09:03 AM Feature #3765: onenebula 4.12 spice support is not implemented in xen4
- Spice at Xen4 support for opennebula 4.12.1.
- 06:10 PM Feature #3765: onenebula 4.12 spice support is not implemented in xen4
- Moving this as feature for 4.14
- 06:09 PM Feature #3765 (New): onenebula 4.12 spice support is not implemented in xen4
- 04:21 PM Feature #3765 (Closed): onenebula 4.12 spice support is not implemented in xen4
- It is allowed to configure, but doesn't work.
Please look at spice support in Xen 4.4
- 05:03 PM Bug #3766 (Closed): vCenter password gets double encrypted on host template update
- 03:35 PM Bug #3764 (New): xen toolstack incorrect detection in var/remotes/vnm/command.rb
- Thanks for reporting and the patch!!!!!
- 03:19 PM Bug #3764 (Closed): xen toolstack incorrect detection in var/remotes/vnm/command.rb
- Using xen 4.4 with xl toolstack and we cannot create VMs after upgrade to 4.12.1....
- 02:22 PM Bug #3763 (Closed): KVM: Detach leaves the device defined, a new attach fails
- Steps to reproduce:
- Start a VM with 2 disks, vda & vdb
- Detach vdb, virsh still reports the device
- When a new...
- 01:35 PM Bug #3762 (Closed): Download Links still point to 4.12.0
- Thanks for letting us know, we have updated the SW page to point to 4.12.1
- 01:11 PM Bug #3762 (Closed): Download Links still point to 4.12.0
- Despite the bugfix release announced on April 8th, the download links and version information on http://opennebula.or...
- 10:29 AM Bug #3760: Not possible to save a persistent image or do a snanpshot when installing an image fro...
- Saving an image has nothing to do on how it is exposed to hypervisor (hdd...) Could you post the template (OpenNebula...
- 09:37 AM Bug #3760 (Closed): Not possible to save a persistent image or do a snanpshot when installing an ...
According to link http://docs.opennebula.org/4.12/user/virtual_machine_setup/add_content.html, it says that...
- 09:16 AM Feature #3759 (Closed): Fsck log file when there are 0 errors
- See https://forum.opennebula.org/t/onedb-fsck-log-file-not-found/570
- 08:49 AM Bug #3758 (Assigned): error building opennebula(-4.12.1) from source with sqlite=no
- 08:17 AM Bug #3758 (Closed): error building opennebula(-4.12.1) from source with sqlite=no
- $ scons sqlite=no mysql=yes new_xmlrpc=no
g++ -o src/nebula/Nebula.o -c -fno-strict-aliasing -g -g -Wall -DMYSQ...
- 03:33 PM Bug #3757 (Closed): Sunstone requests "GET /appliance" instead of the URI that is configured in s...
- I have set up our own marketplace (appmarket). The appmarket is available under "hostname/market/appliance". If I con...
- 02:04 PM Backlog #2370: OVA exporting (.vmdk and .img)
We are also interested on have this feature on production.
I am mostly agreed with the procedure describ...
- 11:19 AM Bug #3756 (Pending): cephfs dows not allow cold migrations
- This error is obtained:...
- 08:36 AM Feature #3755 (Closed): Add qcow2 parameters for clone operation
- For instance, preallocation=metadata
- 02:12 PM Bug #3754 (Closed): Firefox date formatting incompatible with dateFromString
- Needs reviewing as for instance Get Accounting fails with a "Time range start is not a valid date. It must be YYYY/MM/D"
- 10:55 AM Feature #2742: Control system DS deployment with ACL rules
- Needs to include comment on release notes:
"The scheduler (and oned) has been update to enforce access rights on ...
- 08:10 AM Feature #2742 (Assigned): Control system DS deployment with ACL rules
- 09:02 AM Bug #3753 (Closed): Add support for security group ids, to use vpcs providing a subnet in EC2
- 08:29 AM Bug #3750: xen (live) migration/suspend/resume is incompatible with disk/nic attach/detach
- We should update deployment.* on disk attach/detach and run xl config-update, because xen block-attach/detach is vola...
- 08:14 AM Bug #3750 (New): xen (live) migration/suspend/resume is incompatible with disk/nic attach/detach
- Hi Rolandas,
Moving this to 4.14. My preferred way to handle this is to re-generate the deployment file server si...
- 08:11 AM Feature #3751 (Closed): Enforce system DS to VDCs assigment
- 04:03 PM Backlog #3752 (Pending): attach nic and attach disk should read defaults from vmm_exec_*.conf
- 12:19 PM Bug #3750: xen (live) migration/suspend/resume is incompatible with disk/nic attach/detach
- Created a patch to solve this problem (partially).
- 08:57 AM Bug #3750 (Closed): xen (live) migration/suspend/resume is incompatible with disk/nic attach/detach
- If xen (4.4.1) VM has dynamically attached disk and do live migration, then attached disk is lost in VM.
If we detac...
- 09:56 AM Feature #3751 (Closed): Enforce system DS to VDCs assigment
- Now a Host can be in a VDC, and a VDC have a system DS assigned, but the scheduler can chose any of the system DS ass...
- 10:04 AM Bug #3745 (New): onedb fsck rejects passwords based on undocumented syntax rules
This is a known issue. Although it's documented in the upgrade docs, but not in the fsck guide.
- 09:38 AM Bug #3749 (Closed): Context packages does not require systemd-udev-isos
- It may fail to mount the CDROM as a result
- 05:51 AM Request #3394: Add Docker support
- Would like that as well!
- 03:29 PM Feature #3748 (Closed): Refactor Sunstone in modules and use a template engine
- 10:46 AM Bug #3746 (Closed): Give option to disable spice logging div in fullscreen
- When you enter the full-screen option of a SPICE enabled VM you will see a box in the right top of the window (See at...
- 08:56 PM Bug #3741 (Closed): Snapshot revert stops working after some iterations
- Great! closing this then...
- 06:09 PM Bug #3741: Snapshot revert stops working after some iterations
- When snapshotting (both taking and reverting a snapshot) the state is set to paused.
virsh --connect qemu:///syste...
- 07:19 PM Bug #3745: onedb fsck rejects passwords based on undocumented syntax rules
- This problem also occurs with "...
- 12:16 AM Bug #3745 (Closed): onedb fsck rejects passwords based on undocumented syntax rules
- For example, with the password 'zyna3=%-raleaSe' :...
- 02:51 PM Feature #3739 (Closed): Execute script before
- Probably the first thing the hook can do is to put the VM on hold or just submit it on hold (in this case you need to...
Also available in: Atom