From 05/12/2015 to 06/10/2015
- 06:29 PM Feature #3782: Ceph snapshots
* level JAVA API with the new one.vm.disksaveas, this replaces the old disk_snapshot api call, and onevm....
- 07:11 PM Bug #3832 (Closed): Scheduler: Resuming a stopped VM tries to check IMAGE datastore capacity
- I stopped a VM that is using RBD disks in a shared datastore.
When I tried to resume the VM it stayed in a pending...
- 03:50 PM Feature #3831 (Closed): onedb fsck - If database inconsistency cannot be resolved automatically i...
- There appear to be conditions which the onedb fsck cannot reconcile.
One example scenario (but not limited to this...
- 01:27 PM Feature #3830 (Closed): Enable VNC access to federated Zones
- Duplicated #2757
- 01:21 PM Feature #3830 (Closed): Enable VNC access to federated Zones
- Currently there is no way through Sunstone of accessing through VNC a VM that is running in another Zone.
- 10:05 PM Feature #3782: Ceph snapshots
- Needed modificactions:
- Clone cannot be perform on images with snapshots
- Image with snapshots...
- 05:36 PM Feature #3767 (Closed): Add resource pool confinment to vCenter admin user
- done in documentatoin
- 04:00 PM Bug #3829: Memory Leak in onehost update
- We'll take a look thanks
- 01:17 PM Bug #3829 (Closed): Memory Leak in onehost update
- We have a script that regularly (once per minute) updates a number of attributes of our virtualization hosts through ...
- 10:13 AM Backlog #3828 (Pending): Mapping host's directory into guest
I am trying to share a directory between a host and its guest, I have to do so by adding raw data to the templat...
- 02:32 PM Bug #3827: Opennebula database boostraping issue after first reboot
- Hi Ruben
Thanks a lot for the info!
- 04:34 PM Bug #3827 (Closed): Opennebula database boostraping issue after first reboot
- This is in fact the expected behavior, when bootstraping opennebula will overwrite saved passwords. This behavior was...
- 03:14 PM Bug #3827 (Closed): Opennebula database boostraping issue after first reboot
- Dear OpenNebula developers
We are testing the new opennebula 4.12 and we found an issue when you switch to a new d...
- 04:12 PM Bug #3768: destination node not cleaned up when migrate --live fail
- Now on migration fail a new call to tm @failmigration@ script is done with the same parameters as @premigration@.
- 05:14 PM Feature #3532 (Assigned): Add more information on WILD VMs
- Reopening to add support for importing Azure VMs.
- 03:53 PM Feature #3651: Add support for in-line init/run-command scripts
- To add a dialog in context section
- 01:30 PM Feature #3825 (Closed): Add nested XML elements validation in core
- Now only first level XML elements are checked, and setting a XML tag in a vector element that does not comply with XM...
- 10:15 PM Bug #3822 (Closed): onevm show -x $VMID does not show <HOST>, <CLUSTER>, < CLUSTER ID> elements i...
- CLI tools and XML-API are not meant to be the same, CLI is built upon the API but is not a direct translation. It doe...
- 03:44 PM Bug #3822 (Closed): onevm show -x $VMID does not show <HOST>, <CLUSTER>, < CLUSTER ID> elements i...
- onevm show -x $VMID does not show <HOST>, <CLUSTER>, < CLUSTER ID> information in the XML. If you want to determine f...
- 08:35 PM Request #3824 (Pending): Document syntax restrictions of variable names for OneGate
- The sample script (http://docs.opennebula.org/4.12/advanced_administration/application_insight/onegate_usage.html#sam...
- 04:58 PM Feature #3767 (New): Add resource pool confinment to vCenter admin user
- Tested and added code in the repository
Need documentation on how to create user with access to RP and permissions...
- 03:48 PM Request #3823 (Pending): Show "vCPU / HOST Core" ratio in environments where vCPU's get overbooked
- Besides "Allocated / Real CPU" metrics in the Sunstone dashboard the "vCPU / HOST core" ratio metric would make (more...
- 01:06 PM Bug #3732 (Closed): The FILES datastores should use NO_DECOMPRESS = yes automatically
- 04:57 PM Feature #3782: Ceph snapshots
- Gerben Meijer wrote:
> I've reviewed the commits and as far as I can see, the current iteration of this only allows ...
- 04:47 PM Feature #3782: Ceph snapshots
- I've reviewed the commits and as far as I can see, the current iteration of this only allows snapshots to be made wit...
- 03:50 PM Bug #3743 (Closed): ipset has wrong path in sudoers under Debian 7
- 02:16 PM Bug #3743: ipset has wrong path in sudoers under Debian 7
- Now there are two directories, one for debian 7 and other for 8. The change is applied to debian 7 file. Now the pack...
- 09:02 AM Feature #3204: Dynamically push out changes to Security Groups
- Also look at this:
- 02:57 PM Bug #3807 (Closed): Iptables chain removed when detaching nic
- Hi Sebastian, thank you for your patch. We believe that it has been solved in a slighty less intrusive way in the com...
- 10:50 AM Bug #3807: Iptables chain removed when detaching nic
- Sébastien LEFEUVRE wrote:
> I attach below the files updated that fix the bug of attach/detach NIC for each VMs usin...
- 10:46 AM Bug #3807: Iptables chain removed when detaching nic
- I attach below the files updated that fix the bug of attach/detach NIC for each VMs using OpenVswitch Driver.
- 09:24 AM Feature #3821 (Closed): Make federation replication more robust
- From this forum post:
- 09:12 AM Feature #3820 (Closed): Add doc about aws gem (version 1 vs 2) and ruby versions for hybrid driver
- 09:00 AM Feature #3819 (New): OneGate resists secure configuration
- 10:59 PM Feature #3819 (Closed): OneGate resists secure configuration
- OneGate cannot be configured to use HTTPS and because it answers requests for '/' with a bogus "Content-type: text/ht...
- 03:36 PM Bug #3818 (Closed): Shutdown does not exit gracefully in VMFS drivers
- Due to a wrong poll call
- 02:08 PM Feature #3650 (Closed): Specify the default auth driver in oned.conf
- 10:17 AM Feature #3021 (Closed): allow only oneadmin to run onehost sync
- 08:41 AM Feature #3652: Self-configuring operations for VMs
- Add documentation on how to install and prepare the context packages
- 05:02 PM Bug #3817: migrating vm's to a different cluster
is it possible to migrate a VM to a different host with a different network using VDCs? If so, can you shor...
- 08:10 AM Bug #3817 (Closed): migrating vm's to a different cluster
- This is the expected behavior. Groups of physical resources that work together should be in the same cluster. Then yo...
- 03:46 PM Bug #3815: possible to give lease that is not in network
- Address ranges are in control of AR's. There is no check for CONTEXT variables. Multiple AR's with different address ...
- 03:32 PM Bug #3815: possible to give lease that is not in network
- I think there is a slight misunderstanding here:
We have used a network definition like this:...
- 08:13 AM Bug #3815 (Closed): possible to give lease that is not in network
- Access is checked as cluster level: networks and hosts in the same cluster are supposed to work together. You can imp...
- 08:14 AM Bug #3814 (Closed): directory is not created automatically
- We perform "lazy-creation" the fist time it is needed it'll be created
- 08:12 AM Bug #3816 (Closed): templates should be shareable between clusters
- This is the expected behavior; this way a TEMPLATE will be always allocated to the cluster where it works. May be you...
- 01:09 PM Bug #3817 (Closed): migrating vm's to a different cluster
- * [VirtualMachineMigrate] Cannot migrate to a different cluster.
* VM running in a host in cluster 
* New ho...
- 01:05 PM Bug #3816 (Closed): templates should be shareable between clusters
- * Image is bound to datastore
* Datastore is bound to cluster
* Thus TEMPLATE is bound to a cluster
--> lots of...
- 01:03 PM Bug #3815 (Closed): possible to give lease that is not in network
- As we managed the hosts, we recognized that chosing a wrong lease was possible.
The view should only show possibl...
- 12:59 PM Bug #3814 (Closed): directory is not created automatically
- I create a new datastore on a new cluster on the webui.
The store would not be created automatically on the cluste...
- 04:06 PM Feature #3021: allow only oneadmin to run onehost sync
- While fixing this, we may want to prevent users other than oneadmin (OpenNebula, not UNIX) running the interactive on...
- 04:03 PM Feature #3021: allow only oneadmin to run onehost sync
- The only possible problem is the one mentioned by Jan, when root issues the command.
OpenNebula tries to find the ...
- 02:34 PM Bug #3813 (Closed): Accounting is not filtering by user
- The problem seems to be in sunstone server or in the core, not in the JS.
Tested in 4.12.2, and it works as expected
- 08:15 AM Bug #3812 (Closed): Opennebula does not reports debug logs for "system" "syslog"
- Dear opennebula developers
We are using system syslog in our oned conf instead of file. We found that debug [D] lo...
- 03:48 PM Bug #3811 (Closed): remotes kvm.rb probe improvement
- Merged in master. Thanks!
- 08:53 AM Bug #3811 (New): remotes kvm.rb probe improvement
- 08:46 AM Bug #3811 (Closed): remotes kvm.rb probe improvement
- 05:36 PM Feature #3802 (Closed): Deprecate onevcenter vms with the new onehost import functionality
- 12:41 PM Feature #3723 (Closed): Add support for keymap in vCenter
- 06:09 PM Bug #3810 (Closed): Wrong view of datastore capacity
- After creating a new cluster with it's own datastores there is a bug in the view of their capacity.
The new datast...
- 05:43 PM Feature #3651: Add support for in-line init/run-command scripts
- Added context script to the repository:
- 03:29 PM Feature #3645 (Closed): Add support for OWNER column in the vnet CLI configuration file
- 03:21 PM Feature #3645: Add support for OWNER column in the vnet CLI configuration file
- This feature was incorrectly described. The purpose of this ticket is to redimension the output of the LEASES table i...
- 02:43 PM Bug #3365 (Closed): Context iso not found on old CentOS 5.x
- Added to the context repository, thanks!!
- 01:49 PM Feature #3755: Add qcow2 parameters for clone operation
- This will be implemented by adding a configuration file for the driver
- 01:15 PM Bug #3749: Context packages does not require systemd-udev-isos
- Systems using systemd based init may be affected because it needs to synchronize context and udev cdrom discovery.
- 10:39 AM Bug #3719 (Closed): LDAP group search does not work with net-ldap 0.8.0
- 04:17 PM Backlog #3784: IP(v6) alias(es) support
- After some discussions in the forum, we've come out with the following design...
- 04:05 PM Bug #3807: Iptables chain removed when detaching nic
- it also affects OpenvSwtich driver
- 07:58 AM Bug #3807 (Closed): Iptables chain removed when detaching nic
- To re-create the issue:
1. Instantiate a vm (1 NIC) => secgroup will be populated under iptables, the chains of on...
- 03:29 PM Bug #3809 (Pending): After investigation virtual machines off the network trigger physical machin...
- After investigation virtual machines off the network trigger physical machine migration strategy, then moved back fro...
- 02:16 PM Bug #3779 (Closed): filterflag GROUP may not work as expected
- 02:13 PM Feature #3718 (New): Get disk space usage (real and virtual)
- 02:08 PM Feature #3718 (Closed): Get disk space usage (real and virtual)
- Probes now return @DISK_ACTUAL_SIZE@ and @DISK_VIRTUAL_SIZE@ for file based images in @KVM@ and @Xen@.
- 08:06 AM Feature #3718 (New): Get disk space usage (real and virtual)
- Needs to
# Implement this in vCenter Probe
# Include support in oned to parse the disk usage information
- 01:58 PM Feature #3804 (Closed): Allow to re-import an already imported VM
- 08:46 AM Feature #3804: Allow to re-import an already imported VM
- Needs testing
- 09:25 AM Feature #3808 (Closed): Add MTU value per vnet in context
- When MTU value is found in a network the context should have it automatically added. For example:...
- 08:04 AM Backlog #2626 (Pending): Monitor datastores IO
- 08:04 AM Feature #2921 (Pending): (Per VM) DISKIO IO information in Sunstone
- 09:39 PM Feature #3737 (Closed): Improve scheduler logging
- 09:33 PM Feature #2742 (Closed): Control system DS deployment with ACL rules
- 05:11 PM Bug #3771: Unable parse xml information for vCenter Host by java oca
It is working for me. Can you provide more details, or the exact xml that triggers the failure?
- 04:15 PM Bug #3533 (Closed): VM deferred disk snapshot fails resulting in permanently LOCKED image
- 04:04 PM Feature #3759 (Closed): Fsck log file when there are 0 errors
- 03:01 PM Feature #3806 (Closed): packages for debian jessie
- 02:55 PM Backlog #3187: Persistent VM snapshots
- There might be a shortcut for the procedure explained in the message referece by Stefan.
Every time that a new sna...
- 02:21 PM Feature #3778 (Closed): Migrate to a different system DS
- 02:19 PM Feature #3805 (Closed): API call to acquire locks at OCA level
- 01:35 PM Feature #2132 (Closed): Make the deferred disk-snapshot help message more clean in onevm
- 01:25 PM Bug #3780: Changing primary group loses secondary groups
- It works from the CLI
- 10:45 AM Feature #3601 (Closed): Set Maximum Transmission Unit in 802.1q drivers
Also available in: Atom