From 07/02/2015 to 07/31/2015
- Debian Upstream Guide  answers many questions regarding best practices for release tarballs, bundled libraries, pr...
- 05:10 PM Revision 755ea38c (one): Bug #3774: Change poweroff behaviour for hybrids
- 05:05 PM Bug #3774: EC2 driver - poweroff in opennebula terminates the vm in the amazon cloud
- Fixed for EC2 and Azure. Not closing until SoftLayer checked properly
- 04:54 PM Revision 81dcc96f (one): Merge branch 'merge-virsh'
- 04:40 PM Revision c387ea23 (one): feature #3782: Fix merge with resize clone
- 04:32 PM Bug #3906 (Closed): VM Log tag does not retrieve the log file
- Invalid, wrong testing env.
- 11:33 AM Bug #3906 (Closed): VM Log tag does not retrieve the log file
- This error is returned instead:
Cannot contact server: is it running and reachable?
- 04:21 PM Bug #3898 (Closed): OneFlow server actions result in sunstone error messages
- 04:18 PM Revision 69ba0d4c (one): Bug #3898: Fix status code for /service/:id/action
- 04:15 PM Revision a03fb352 (one): feature #3748: Change reflow order
- 04:15 PM Revision 6f776f63 (one): feature #3748: Update slider change event to 'change.fndtn.slider'
- 04:15 PM Revision cd4832d6 (one): feature #3748: Fix abide reflow and remove duplicated event check
- 04:15 PM Revision 284008ad (one): feature #3748: Fix login dropdown
- 03:50 PM Backlog #3908 (Closed): Consider the use case of a frontend VM sef-import in HA docs
- From this forum post:
- 01:39 PM Feature #3907 (Closed): Rethink the Image datablock qcow2 options
- Right now creating an empty qcow2 image is a bit tricky from sunstone, requiring the right combination of format/driver
- 11:31 AM Bug #3905 (Closed): Tips contain html tags
- Can be seen for example in the new image wizard, fs type tooltip contains <br>
- 08:17 AM Backlog #3897: FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Scripts are in /var/lib/one because their are supposed to be modified with custom probes o...
- 07:50 AM Request #3904 (Closed): please enable HTTPS suport on dev.opennebula.org web site
- There is no option to log in to OpenNebula's Redmine securely over HTTPS connection.
It is not good to let people ex...
- 10:39 PM Revision 5af94991 (one): feature #3782: live snapshots for qcow2
- 10:37 PM Revision 77a72e9d (one): feature #3782: support multiple xpath values
- xpath.rb will return multiple values if the xpath
starts with "%m%"
- 10:34 PM Revision 586686f6 (one): feature #3782: Add --live_snapshots option to vmm
- This option make vmm skip detach/suspend phase for live
snapshots. By default it does live snapshots when vmm
- 10:22 PM Revision 3af1cd5c (one): Support for non KVM driver and persistent images
- 03:04 PM Revision 9ad9b5a8 (one): feature #3748: Fix template tab reflow
- 03:03 PM Revision f344a119 (one): feature #3748: Fix vnets tab reflow
- 02:58 PM Revision 334880a4 (one): feature #3748: Add Spice dependency order
- 02:46 PM Backlog #3903 (Pending): Use the "rbd import -" feature for faster Ceph image creations
- See attached file for proposed patch.
Tested with OpenNebula 4.12.1 and Ceph version 0.94.2 (5fb85614ca8f354284c713a...
- 02:44 PM Revision b9a313d9 (one): feature #3748: Reflow role tabs before adding a new one
- 02:43 PM Revision 28f0c024 (one): feature #3748: Initialise slider on setup
- 02:43 PM Revision 39a465b6 (one): feature #3748: Provide context for CapacityInputs
- 02:42 PM Revision f7bd31f8 (one): feature #3748: Do not hide form when submitting
- Workaround until Foundation.abide supports hidden forms
- 02:42 PM Revision 7daea8ad (one): feature #3748: Remove abide namespace check
- Not needed anymore in Foundation 5.2.2
- 02:41 PM Revision 590fbbdf (one): feature #3748: Do not use Foundation.tooltips due to performance issues
- System tooltips will be used instead
- 02:38 PM Bug #3277 (Closed): Disable submit support request button until the request is finished
- Fixed in #3748, the button is replaced by a loading icon
- 02:36 PM Revision fe5323b5 (one): feature #3748: Remove debug code from range slider
- 02:36 PM Revision 333eb77a (one): feature #3748: Update foundation to 5.2.2
- 02:27 PM Bug #3283 (Closed): ACL wizard reset does not return all inputs to the initial state
- Fixed in #3748
- 02:19 PM Bug #2874 (Closed): A VM in power off state cannot be gracefully deleted
- This was fixed in #3654, shutdown --hard is now available for VMs in poweroff
- 02:14 PM Bug #3799 (Closed): Missing VM states in cloud view
- Fixed in #3748, see function get_provision_vm_state
- 02:09 PM Bug #3688 (Closed): OpenNebula daemon not start
- 02:05 PM Bug #3882 (Closed): In Sunstone, template custom_vars are not cleared after applying
- Fixed, thanks for your feedback!
- 10:17 AM Bug #3882 (Assigned): In Sunstone, template custom_vars are not cleared after applying
- 01:58 PM Revision 3c653b10 (one): Bug #3882: Improve CustomTags UI
- 11:30 AM Backlog #2659: Add SHAREABLE option to libvirt disks
- What is current status of this issue?
- 11:22 AM Bug #3902 (New): LIMIT_MB is not used to calculate the available DS storage
- Even though this is enforced to create new images and scheduling, the cli and sunstone ignore this limit
- 11:15 AM Bug #3816: templates should be shareable between clusters
- 10:49 AM Request #3901 (Closed): Shareable persistent disk image between several VMs
- I'm using UpenNebula 4.12.1.
I want to share a persistent image between two VMs to set up an Oracle Cluster Filesite...
- 10:26 AM Feature #3899: Update platform notes for CentOS 7 for sunstone running on systemd + apache
- Also add platform notes to warn users about tmpwatch:
- 10:07 AM Bug #3840 (Closed): Marketplace: Search does not clear when using the clear function
- Fixed, thanks for your feedback
- 10:02 AM Revision 49ff0f4f (one): Bug #3840: Replace keyup events with 'input' in search inputs
- 09:18 AM Bug #3875 (Closed): When a VM in pending is deleted, its Images are set to error
- 09:15 AM Revision d4342c3a (one): Bug #3875: Do not set Img to error when a pending VM is deleted
- 09:15 AM Bug #3900 (Closed): Sunstone server crashes if oned is unreachable
- 09:06 AM Bug #3832 (Closed): Scheduler: Resuming a stopped VM tries to check IMAGE datastore capacity
- 08:55 AM Bug #3845 (Closed): Typo in Ruby OCA docs
- 08:52 AM Revision dcfe7ced (one): Bug #3845: Fix c&p errors in ruby oca docs
- 08:51 AM Bug #3849 (Closed): Quotas in UserPool-XML don't match documented schema
The User and User Pool xsd schemas are different: http://docs.opennebula.org/4.12/integration/system_interface...
- 08:17 AM Revision 29045fd1 (one): Bug #3832: Cleanup xpath calls in scheduler
- 04:58 PM Bug #3832 (New): Scheduler: Resuming a stopped VM tries to check IMAGE datastore capacity
- 04:56 PM Bug #3883 (Closed): Attach disk doesn't check cluster compatibility.
- Merged. THANKS!
- 04:49 PM Revision 17f38ea3 (one): Bug #3883: Attach disk doesn't check cluster compatibility. It also sets...
- output values in set_up_attach_disk. Changed some checks in
(cherry picked from commit 4227b...
- 04:23 PM Revision c9ccd944 (one): Bug #3832: Scheduler detects VMs to be resumed instead of first deployments
- 12:21 PM Bug #3890: man pages -- missing sources
- Perhaps it might be a good idea to remove "generated" headers so those man pages could be improved without risk of lo...
- 11:48 AM Backlog #3897: FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- Scripts are in /var/lib/one because their are supposed to be modified with custom probes or scripts by sys admins. Th...
- 12:40 AM Backlog #3897: FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- On second thought it is a very serious bug -- suppose one follows _Quick Start Instructions §2.4_  and mount share...
- 11:22 AM Bug #3860 (Closed): Virtual Nets visible to all users
The permission control is working fine for me.
To test it, I've created 2 users, and 2 vnets owned by each on...
- 11:16 AM Bug #3647 (Closed): invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- Thanks for reporting back... coffee is important ;)
- 06:52 AM Bug #3647: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- Ok, I feel stupid ;-)
After getting more coffee, I noticed that we were missing the --path argument :...
- 06:24 AM Bug #3647: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- Hello guys,
This is still happening in 4.12.1 :...
- 11:04 AM Feature #3899 (Closed): Update platform notes for CentOS 7 for sunstone running on systemd + apache
- 10:43 AM Bug #3813 (Closed): Accounting is not filtering by user
- It works fine now.
- 10:40 AM Revision 2d1b92fc (one): feature #1727: Rename disk_target to disk_tm_target
- 10:33 AM Revision 6fb47ac1 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1727'
- 10:21 AM Bug #3744 (Closed): OneFlow server does not use the one_xmlrpc defined in oneflow-server.conf
- 09:50 AM Bug #3863 (Closed): After deleting a service, oneflow tries to unlock the documen that doesn't ex...
- 09:50 AM Bug #3898 (Closed): OneFlow server actions result in sunstone error messages
- A successful action on a flow service, e.g. shutdown, ends with the error message:
Cannot contact server: is it runn...
- 09:38 AM Revision a1199341 (one): Bug #3863: Do not return the document.unlock exit code in service_pool g...
- 11:17 PM Backlog #3897 (Pending): FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- I've noticed that Opennebula 4.12 installs "remotes" scripts to "/var/lib/one/remotes" which appears to be a violatio...
- 04:17 PM Revision be70906b (one): Feature #1727: New option extend for java oca Template info
- 03:52 PM Revision c10d0800 (one): Feature #1727: Create new migrator for 4.13.85
- 03:12 PM Feature #3896 (Closed): Add a file with the 3rd party libraries used in Sunstone
- 03:12 PM Revision dbba077f (one): Feature #3718: Scheduler takes snapshot size into account
- 03:12 PM Bug #3895 (Closed): Create template dialog does not load in Firefox
- It work perfectly for Chrome and Safari
- 03:10 PM Bug #3894 (Closed): Support request returns 200 even if not logged in CentOS 6.5
- The first time you log in Sunstone, the support section appears as logged in but if you try to perform an action it t...
- 11:21 AM Revision b04d666d (one): Feature #3654: Fix error state management in oneflow
- > The tarball generated for each release will include the 3rd party libraries with all the files provided by running ...
- Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> Daniel, I had a quick look at the changes and frankly I'm terrified...
> * Because es...
- Daniel, I had a quick look at the changes and frankly I'm terrified...
* Because essential requirements were dro...
- 07:51 AM Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- I commented on the general definition of "non-free", of course Debian has a more restrictive one (not that I complain...
- 10:23 PM Revision f2ce88fc (one): feature #1727: Not use dynamic memory in method
- 07:45 PM Bug #3890: man pages -- missing sources
- Thank you. Any ideas how can I (re-)build all man pages on build time?
- 02:59 PM Bug #3890: man pages -- missing sources
- The source for man pages is the command help. That is, calling the command with @--help@. For example:...
- 06:50 AM Bug #3890 (Closed): man pages -- missing sources
- Man pages in "share/man" are "generated with Ronn/v0.7.3" but their sources are missing.
- 03:55 PM Revision 93f1141d (one): Update message.pot
- 03:55 PM Revision 05cb5e17 (one): Fix generate messages script
- 03:54 PM Revision b7d0db61 (one): feature #1727: Update sunstone env param description
- 03:36 PM Feature #3893 (Closed): Add pagination to vCenter import dialog
- For VM Templates and Networks
- 02:40 PM Bug #3892 (Closed): undocumented "opensans.woff"
- Please document origin, license and copyright for file `src/sunstone/public/css/opensans.woff`.
- 01:56 PM Revision 9af2e695 (one): Bump version and man pages to 4.13.80
- 11:29 AM Revision e0cee6b0 (one): Update XSD files
- 11:03 AM Revision 99ebd0bb (one): Update oned.conf for java tests
- 09:48 AM Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- Carlo, there are few problems and incorrect assumptions here:
* `WebSocketMain.swf` included to Opennebula One 4...
- 09:06 AM Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- It is not correct to say that it is non-free, as the source is released under the new BSD license. The Flex environme...
- 08:39 AM Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- I'm talking about release tarball (downloadable from https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/releases).
It is a disaster...
- 08:21 AM Bug #3891 (Closed): non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- In 4.14 external JS libraries are no longer included in the code and must be downloaded using bower.
- 06:55 AM Bug #3891 (Closed): non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
is pre-built, source-less and ...
- 07:11 AM Bug #3889: manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry
- I would provide a patch for this problem but what's the point patching generated files? See #3890...
- 01:28 PM Bug #3889 (Closed): manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry
- Almost all man pages are affected by the following problem (detected by Lintian):
- 02:25 AM Revision ffeee0a8 (one): Add --live-snapshots option to one_vmm_exec driver
- 01:09 AM Revision b0a68b7e (one): qcow2 snapshots for active and inactive VMs
- 04:31 PM Revision e20441b4 (one): feature #1727: Add resize disk to admin view
- 03:00 PM Revision 3f61b184 (one): Feature #1727: Use VM::disk_extended_info with temporary template objects
- 02:20 PM Revision 0351583a (one): feature #1727: Add option to disable disk resize in cloud view
- 02:20 PM Revision ded50710 (one): feature #1727: Check if size is greater than the original
- 02:20 PM Revision 669e7885 (one): feature #1727: Add disk resize in cloud view
- 02:20 PM Revision 5e909a2c (one): feature #1727: Add extended template support in sunstone
- 02:20 PM Revision 9d68ab7c (one): feature #1727: Add range slider util
- 02:12 PM Revision 6278fd7e (one): feature #1727: fix bug setting ORIGINAL_SIZE
- 11:28 AM Revision 7e127b1f (one): Feature #1727: Disk attach now adds to the SYSTEM_DISK quota
- 11:26 AM Bug #3888 (New): An image can be used twice by a VM, but this breaks the used/ready logic
- If an image is used twice by the same VM, the image still has RUNNING_VMS = 1, because the list of VM IDs is a set.
- 09:03 AM Backlog #3152 (New): Configuration option to enable the automatic deletion of disks after detach
- Check delete of detached disks in ssh drivers
- 04:30 PM Revision 42063afc (one): Feature #1727: Small code style change
- 04:29 PM Revision 884ca29d (one): Feature #1727: New SYSTEM_DISK quota in onedb upgrade
- 03:22 PM Bug #3887 (Closed): attach nic is not working for mixed ovs and non ovs network drivers
- BRIDGE always reaches the attach-nic action and BRIDGE_OVS never does.
- 01:35 PM Revision 4fc84d98 (one): Feature #1727: Update fsck to calculate SYSTEM_DISK quota
- 01:27 PM Bug #3886 (Closed): ceph libvirt secret does not work when following nebula documention
- Not sure if this is a bug, or just a tweak to the docco is required.
When setting up ceph as per the documentation...
- 10:44 AM Revision b2334879 (one): Feature #1727: Make snapshot size a long long, to be the same as image size
- 10:42 AM Revision 098060ef (one): Feature #1727: Fix bug, extra semicolon
- 10:30 AM Revision 14c2f2a1 (one): Feature #1727: Disk snapshot actions add/del from system disk quotas
- 07:50 PM Bug #3883: Attach disk doesn't check cluster compatibility.
- Pull request : https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/68.
Any comments and/or review will be appreciated :).
- 01:17 PM Bug #3883 (Closed): Attach disk doesn't check cluster compatibility.
- Attaching a disk doesn't check that the datastore of the image is in the same cluster as the host where the VM is run...
- 07:33 PM Bug #3885 (Closed): Failed to start VNC server... socket bind failed: Address already in use
- Yes that's right. For now you need to fix the port for those VM's
- 04:38 PM Bug #3885 (Closed): Failed to start VNC server... socket bind failed: Address already in use
- Hi, we have a problem with clashing VNC Ports...
@2015-07-21T01:45:25.113700Z qemu-kvm: Failed to start VNC server...
- 06:31 PM Revision 35a5f247 (one): feature #3782: Lazy auth for Snapshots methods
- 04:06 PM Feature #3884 (Closed): In Sunstone, provide the Name of instances, and templates when confirming...
- Thank you for the feedback, we already have a ticket for this.
- 03:45 PM Feature #3884 (Closed): In Sunstone, provide the Name of instances, and templates when confirming...
- In Sunstone, when you request to delete a template it gives you the numeric ID of the template but does not provide t...
- 03:21 PM Revision a7f3e029 (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into feature-1727
- 03:20 PM Revision fc3de05f (one): Feature #1727: Fix system_disk quotas
- Add DS disk attributes; add disk-snapshots to total
- 10:31 AM Revision 4e7a5116 (one): feature #3748: Remove SNAPSHOT_SIZE from the info panel
- 08:50 PM Bug #3882 (Closed): In Sunstone, template custom_vars are not cleared after applying
- When adding custom_vars in the context tab of template updates, the text within the input field is not cleared after ...
- 05:32 PM Revision 885cba9c (one): Feature #3748: If Save as template takes too long, notify the user
- 05:22 PM Backlog #3881 (Pending): Implement rollback for VM Save To Template
- In case of error or VM deletion
- 05:20 PM Backlog #3880 (New): Build a mechanism for asynchronous complex calls
- Including success/error notification + progress
- 04:48 PM Revision 2f008932 (one): Feature #1727: Do not allow disk resize for persistent images, and for a...
- 04:21 PM Revision 56c1ed40 (one): Use cp -RL in instal.sh
- 03:10 PM Revision ec16d8da (one): Point hybrid polling to the correct location of their respective drivers
- 02:29 PM Revision 33fc618c (one): typo
- 02:24 PM Revision 0a42146d (one): Feature #1727: New option --extend for onetemplate show
- 01:06 PM Revision dffe1f1c (one): Feature #3748: Chmod in cloud view now applies to all the template images
- 12:06 PM Revision 8ef32e56 (one): Feature #3748: Delete Template from Cloud View now deletes all the images
- 09:10 AM Revision 6e3e25ff (one): Feature #1727: Rename VOLATILE_SIZE quota to SYSTEM_DISK_SIZE
- 02:07 AM Revision ff0e3d7e (one): Generate xml for virsh snapshot-create
- 02:06 AM Revision ac0646be (one): Support multiple values in xpath.rb
- 09:10 PM Revision 66b83c0f (one): feature #1727: add clone resize to ssh, shared and qcow2
- 07:02 PM Revision 1dcd04bf (one): Get last snap_id
- 04:35 PM Revision ca60bcb9 (one): Feature #3782: Add ATTACH=YES xml to DISK, not TARGET
- 04:16 PM Revision eca7640d (one): Feature #1727: Image::disk_attribute adds ORIGINAL_SIZE
- 04:09 PM Revision b892ef1b (one): feature #3748: Allow undefined values for capacity sliders
- 04:09 PM Revision 7a3ba7ba (one): feature #3748: VCPU should be integer and >1
- 04:08 PM Revision 3bba5ac6 (one): feature #3748: Add context for addDisk and addNic
- 04:08 PM Revision 2cfccc0f (one): feature #3748: Fix sunstone readme style
- 02:51 PM Revision f7cf7a71 (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into feature-1727
- 02:50 PM Revision 49e9215b (one): feature #3748: Use non minified login.js in dev env
- 02:50 PM Revision 894a8bce (one): feature #3748: Add option to link sunstone folder
- 02:01 PM Revision 3c961670 (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into feature-1727
- 02:00 PM Revision c9192651 (one): Feature #3782: Update fsck. Image snapshots are in sync with their VM disks
- 01:46 PM Revision 2c2fa830 (one): Feature #1727: VM volatile quota adds each disk size
- 01:44 PM Revision edd210a8 (one): Feature #1727: VM::set_auth_request adds size to each disk
- 10:58 AM Revision 5213c5a7 (one): Feature #3782: Update deprecated alias for saveas
- 10:38 AM Feature #3878 (New): Support multi-process server for OneFlow
- 10:35 AM Backlog #3482: TLS LDAP does not support STARTTLS
- Can confirm (for me, only "simple" works, no SSL).
Adding a backtrace to /usr/lib/one/ruby/opennebula/ldap_auth.rb...
- 08:42 AM Feature #3874: Sunstone: use image name instead of id for files datastore
- This makes sense in deed. We have re-designed the whole Sunstone interface, for this release we aim at stabilizing it...
- 04:59 PM Backlog #2869: Add the ability to configure the CPU model exposed to KVM virtual machines.
- Have found solution for CPU host-passthrough.
If need to to expose the underlying physical CPU to the virtual mach...
- 04:26 PM Backlog #2869: Add the ability to configure the CPU model exposed to KVM virtual machines.
- Is it working now in OpenNebula 4.12?
I tried to add...
- Just to make it clear that when Debian package is built it happens in clean environment without internet access so no...
- Fantastic, thank you. Without minified files it should be much easier to work on Debian package.
As for external fil...
We have removed all the minified and external js files. You can find a detailed explanation in the following ...
- 04:35 PM Revision ecb8d5d5 (one): Feature #3782: Disk-snapshot actions operate on persistent images
- For persisten images, quota usage is taken from the image owner.
The image snapshots are now in sync during the VM l...
- 04:13 PM Feature #3877 (Closed): Add hybrid + vCenter monitoring informatoin in Cloud View
- There are useful end user information like for instance open tcp ports, guest OS user credentials, etc
- 04:07 PM Revision f7f7a0a7 (one): Feature #3748: Add Save as VM Template operation to admin view
- 04:07 PM Revision 135ba1cb (one): Azure driver now uses short Cloud Service Name for Windows hostname comp...
- Hybrid libraries replacement
- 02:44 PM Revision c83ec494 (one): bug #3853: Add -p option when only sunstone is installed
- 02:07 PM Revision 0f93cea2 (one): bug #3853: Add README on how to install sunstone deps and compile js and...
- 01:49 PM Revision cb24ac8a (one): bug #3853: Remove minified files, generate them using grunt instead
- 01:49 PM Revision a5eb40f7 (one): bug #3853: Add -p option in install.sh to install only minified files
- 01:49 PM Revision c34113de (one): bug #3853: Add sunstone option to scons to compile css and js
- 01:49 PM Revision f7defd07 (one): bug #3853: Update dependency versions in bower.json and package.json
- 01:49 PM Revision 58c7d859 (one): bug #3853: Remove external js files, user bower to install them
- 01:49 PM Revision 51511c74 (one): feature #3748: Remove sizzle and query-migrate packages
- 04:05 PM Revision 5004376e (one): Feature #3782: Update fsck for new DS and volatile quotas
- 01:49 PM Bug #3876 (Closed): Poweroff + Delete leaves VM defined in vCenter
- Wed Jul 15 19:44:32 2015 [Z0][VM][I]: New state is ACTIVE
Wed Jul 15 19:44:32 2015 [Z0][VM][I]: New LCM state is PRO...
- 10:24 AM Bug #3875 (Closed): When a VM in pending is deleted, its Images are set to error
- 11:59 PM Revision 43c56c59 (one): Fix Test A
- 11:23 PM Revision b577bcdd (one): Test A
- 04:47 PM Bug #3850 (Closed): Wrong Xen toolstack selection for Xen4.4 in VNM command.rb
- We'll reopen the case if this doesn't fix the problem.
- 01:07 PM Feature #3874: Sunstone: use image name instead of id for files datastore
- ...and almost everything else uses names instead of ids!
- 01:04 PM Feature #3874 (Closed): Sunstone: use image name instead of id for files datastore
It would be better to use image name instead of id for files datastore because every time you modify a file/up...
- 12:42 PM Feature #3782: Ceph snapshots
- @Jaime Meles libvirt/qemu currently does not allow reopening the disk to account for a disk change, which is what's h...
- 11:14 AM Revision 2ccfca4b (one): feature #3748: Reflow range slider when the General tab is shown
- 11:14 AM Revision 8c493d03 (one): feature #3748: Remove unnecessary Tips.setup() calls
- 10:05 AM Backlog #1727: Patch for one.image.resize to resize image
- Resizing can be done more easily with "virsh blockresize" command or libvirt API call "virDomainBlockResize": https:/...
- 07:55 AM Backlog #1727: Patch for one.image.resize to resize image
- For some reason the "info block" command only works when I'm already in virsh shell:
virsh # qemu-monitor-command ...
- 07:38 AM Backlog #1727: Patch for one.image.resize to resize image
- When resizing RAW images and or LVM backed virtual machines the following virsh command allows to update the new disk...
- 09:39 AM Revision 8a6bc86f (one): Feature #3782: Add new history reasons to xsd and sunstone
- 09:52 PM Bug #3850: Wrong Xen toolstack selection for Xen4.4 in VNM command.rb
- Indeed there was an error checking for xen toolstack. There is a fix in master for that problem:
- 09:21 PM Feature #3842 (Closed): Allow contextualization RPM to be built on on non-Linux hosts PATCH INCL...
- Patch added to github repository. Will be out in 4.14.1 release of the packages.
- 08:52 PM Bug #3749 (Closed): Context packages does not require systemd-udev-isos
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-context-linux/issues/7
- 08:39 PM Revision af58c689 (one): feature #3718: VM disk tables width (less than 80c)
- 04:11 PM Backlog #3873 (New): Improve NET_TX, NET_RX metrics
- 1.- It should accurately aggregate the bytes TX/RX
2.- It should be consistent across the VM life cycle
- 03:53 PM Revision 0ad70f21 (one): feature #3718: Fix errors in acct with new monitor. feature #3782: Fix
- acct to account for new snapshots in running. feature #3718: Reset CPU and MEMORY counters
- 02:14 PM Revision 29d92239 (one): Feature #3408 #3748: Fix DT state-actions on refresh
- 02:10 PM Backlog #3152 (Closed): Configuration option to enable the automatic deletion of disks after detach
- 02:09 PM Revision cc5a199d (one): Remove debugging code
- 02:05 PM Revision b325253c (one): Remove noUiSlider dependency, use Foundation range slider instead
- 02:05 PM Revision f2fc470a (one): Call onShow event for formPanels after hiding the loading div
- 01:46 PM Revision 3f653edc (one): Feature #3748: Vnet AR panel saves the state on refresh
- 11:15 AM Bug #3771 (Closed): Unable parse xml information for vCenter Host by java oca
- 09:48 AM Revision 874436b5 (one): Feature #3748: VM storage panel saves the state on refresh
- 09:48 AM Revision ca598727 (one): Feature #3748: VM network panel saves the state on refresh
- 09:48 AM Revision a819cb31 (one): Feature #3748: Info panels can save their state when the refresh button ...
- 09:48 AM Revision 7020a0e5 (one): Feature #3748: Service roles panel saves the state on refresh
- 04:35 PM Bug #3745 (Closed): onedb fsck rejects passwords based on undocumented syntax rules
- 04:33 PM Revision c2a6c673 (one): Bug #3745: encode password to allow all chars
- 02:51 PM Revision bd7c2853 (one): Feature #3748: Fix vnc & spice in service roles tab
- 02:21 PM Revision 91afe375 (one): feature #3718: Reduce monitoring info in the monitoring DB table
- 01:29 PM Revision 0c3a96ad (one): Feature #3748: Disk snapshot styling; move vm storage html to a hbs file
- 01:12 PM Revision ad3a1dfd (one): Use draw.dt event for data tables instead of draw
- 11:17 AM Bug #3546 (Closed): poweroff hard after poweroff is not working in KVM
- 11:15 AM Bug #3763 (Closed): KVM: Detach leaves the device defined, a new attach fails
- Now the driver checks if the device is actually detached or not
- 11:12 AM Feature #3755: Add qcow2 parameters for clone operation
- Needs documentation
- 11:08 AM Bug #3846 (Closed): Already existing rules in security group driver
- 11:07 AM Feature #3666 (Closed): Clean VXLAN devices when no VM is left in the hypervisor
- 10:51 AM Bug #3794 (Closed): onevm and sunstone don't use the same terminology
- 10:51 AM Bug #3794: onevm and sunstone don't use the same terminology
- It does not apply to 4.14 anymore
- 10:47 AM Revision bfe90fd4 (one): Define context for setupTips if undefined
- 10:42 AM Revision fb3c073b (one): Update session TABLE_PAGE_DEFAULT_LENGTH after updating its value
- 10:01 AM Revision 41984ed6 (one): Uncomment setupTips function
- 10:01 AM Revision f11a9a34 (one): User ruby 1.8 syntax for Dalli option
- 09:41 AM Revision ad1bc310 (one): Feature #3718: Remove snapshots as well as main image for DS_MAD=fs
- 09:41 AM Revision fe07764c (one): Feature #3718: Display the monitorization info in onevm show
- 07:44 AM Bug #3841: Drivers for xen4 should use xl or xm toolstack depending on /etc/default/xen and not o...
- It probably can be fixed like that... however, if that is the only difference, there is no use in having 2 different ...
- 04:37 PM Revision 48f96c3d (one): Remove DT lenght from Sunstone user settings
- 03:39 PM Revision f72d5b68 (one): Feature #3748: Change label to lowercase
- 03:39 PM Revision f3634dd0 (one): Feature #3748: Fix settings changes for other users
- 03:25 PM Revision 6d7251ae (one): Feature #3748: Fix current view selection in cloud view settings
- 03:21 PM Revision 5069da56 (one): Feature #3748: Refresh cloud view settings after an update
- 03:20 PM Revision 3f4927f0 (one): Feature #3748: Fix ssh key update in cloud view
- 03:20 PM Revision aab1264c (one): Feature #3748: Fix user settings
- Use user template append, fix page refresh after settings change
- 03:18 PM Revision 273b3381 (one): Feature #3718: Change ESX_HOST attribute location for VNC
- 12:27 PM Revision 4d6a6641 (one): Add DISK cost to the template creation
- 12:27 PM Revision 5fde5175 (one): Add DISK accounting
- 12:26 PM Revision fef6ceda (one): Fix tips performance in template form panel
- 10:41 AM Revision 3172d9bb (one): Feature #3268: Fix pageLength type
- 09:57 AM Feature #3408 (Closed): Disable VM actions depending on the current state
- Done for the datatable also. When a row is selected, buttons are enabled depending on the VM state.
- 09:55 AM Revision 02adb946 (one): Feature #3408 #3748: The datatable disables vm action buttons depending ...
- 09:00 AM Revision 9e1b783b (one): Feature #3718: Clean the output of onevm show
- 09:00 AM Revision 368f31a0 (one): Feature #3718: Add units to the onevm show disk and snapshot size columns
- 08:06 AM Bug #3854: fails to build parsers (FTBFS)
- IMHO there are pretty good reasons to re-build those files such as to make sure that everything it properly and consi...
It's fine to generate the minified version during the build process.
- 07:42 AM Backlog #3857: please add soft keyboard to noVNC interface
- Rick Warner wrote:
> Without a soft keyboard, using combinations like alt-f2 to switch terminals does not work from ...
- 07:39 AM Backlog #3867: Set image format per datastore
This could be related to part of #1764#note-5.
- 07:34 AM Backlog #3866: Specify IP ranges using masks
The start+size is quite disturbing for users who know what a network is.
I think using prefix length for bot...
- 06:20 AM Request #3872: Managing hundred of remote OpenNebula in a central console
- One things that could be useful too are
* be able to perform actions on a group of remote OpenNebula. For example,...
- 04:39 PM Revision 4c5410f4 (one): Feature #3748: Show images for files datastores
- 03:58 PM Revision 0adaf768 (one): Feature #3748: Fix oneflow template instantiate
- Again... this time when instantiate is called from the individual panel.
The template ID was undefined before
- 03:51 PM Request #3872 (Pending): Managing hundred of remote OpenNebula in a central console
During our "Paris 2015 techDay slot":http://eole.ac-dijon.fr/presentations/OpenNebula%20TechDay%20Paris%202...
- 02:54 PM Backlog #3871 (Pending): UUID for disk attach
Is it possible to force the UUID when creating a disk and trace information in the UUID Sunstone? An exampl...
- 02:16 PM Revision dc669bbf (one): Feature #3748: Fix flow service expression evaluations
- 12:07 PM Revision 5e2d0640 (one): feature #3718: Add DISK on oned.conf comment. DISK_COST is now a restricted
- 12:02 PM Revision e5eb92ee (one): feature #3718: Remove STATE from monitor values
- 11:13 AM Revision 27e3ac28 (one): Feature #3782: Rename disk snapshot tag to name
- 10:24 AM Revision fe2e96ab (one): Feature #3718: Remove USEDCPU from monitoring docs
- 10:08 AM Backlog #3870 (New): Redesign UI for CPU attribute, include overcommit section
The dashboard display *@REAL CPU USAGE@* and *@ALLOCATED CPU@* as integers numbers like *@2020 / 4780@*.
- 10:05 AM Revision f23493d3 (one): Feature #3718: Add hybrid hosts monitoring attr. to onedb upgrade files
- 08:55 AM Revision 3d4bfa63 (one): Feature #3718: Monitor regular disk snapshots
- 08:49 AM Bug #3852: IOPS throttling is not applied to CDROM
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> They should be applied, please check virsh dumpxml. Note that IOPS* are not applied to the...
- 07:11 PM Bug #3841: Drivers for xen4 should use xl or xm toolstack depending on /etc/default/xen and not o...
- Can this be fixed using @xen3@ drivers? The name may be misleading but the difference is that @xen3@ uses @xm@ and @x...
- 04:45 PM Feature #3869 (Closed): Change Sunstone settings templates to vector
- SUNSTONE=[LANGUAGE="", ...
- 04:32 PM Revision cd51b67f (one): Feature #3748: Fix oneflow template instantiate, see commit:0a75d4a
- 04:32 PM Revision 7f213bc3 (one): Feature #3748: Fix shutdown-hard from sunstone, delete deprecated cancel...
- 03:58 PM Revision ae86849b (one): feature #3782: Snapshots (create & revert operations) in running can be
- performed either in a suspend/snap/restore cycle or in a detach/snap/attach one.
Allow to revert to the current snapshot
- 03:52 PM Backlog #3868 (Pending): Enable network spoofing filter by default
- Configuration option to enable network spoofing filter by default. In the current it needs to be enabled in each of t...
- 03:11 PM Backlog #3867 (Pending): Set image format per datastore
- Some datastores only accept one image format. For example, LVM and Ceph use RAW. Add the option to automatically set ...
- 02:55 PM Backlog #3866 (Pending): Specify IP ranges using masks
- The only way to specify IP ranges is using start IP and the size of the range for both VNET leases and security group...
- 01:51 PM Revision f350ec8e (one): Feature #3718: Implement part of the DB upgrade with oned running
- 09:24 AM Revision 997eaa02 (one): feature #3060: Fix wrong format of discard. Thanks to Anton Todorov
- 07:08 PM Feature #3060 (New): trim/discard for Ceph RBD
- Needs to update documentation with new option, KVM driver guide
- 07:05 PM Revision ed9526ac (one): feature #3060: Minor change in if to conform previous ones.
- (cherry picked from commit d9c1999719e4f1d06c4518a35feb598ed33c98bb)
- 07:05 PM Revision 21484817 (one): feature-3060: enable disk discard option for qemu-kvm
- This is proposed solution for feature in Backlog #3060
By default this feature is not touching the xml configuration...
- 05:03 PM Bug #3865 (Closed): Check if oneflow is included in main opennebula package
- As stated here
- 04:46 PM Revision 8a00683f (one): Feature #3782: Add disk-snapshot commands to sunstone state-actions.js
- 04:46 PM Revision 3c3050b1 (one): Feature #3782: Add disk-snapshot commands to states-complete.dot
- 02:43 PM Revision 915b20ea (one): feature #3718: Show monitoring info in vm info panel
- 02:43 PM Revision a933dd53 (one): feature #3718: Add Size to the disks table in the vm storage panel
- 02:43 PM Revision 69286039 (one): feature #3718: Fix paths for monitoring graphs
- 02:43 PM Revision 71caf7ab (one): feature #3718: Fix cpu and memory monitoring in vms table
- 02:43 PM Revision fc5e264e (one): feature #3718: Fix external IPs path
- 02:43 PM Revision 2c6f9aa1 (one): feature #3718: Show MONITORING info in ovevm show
- TODO: Remove CPU, MEMORY, NETTX, NETRX, DISK_SIZE from MONITORING
- 02:22 PM Revision da86175e (one): Feature #3782: Allow to revert to active disk snapshot in sunstone
- 02:03 PM Revision 0e708328 (one): Feature #3718: Update flow grammar to look for monitoring attributes
- 11:45 AM Revision 65994891 (one): add LISTEN_ADDRESS config for oned XMLRPC
- (cherry picked from commit ad351b12c0260512b98e418bf9ec798decb3e6ca)
- 11:45 AM Feature #2251: Allow to specify on which interface oned is listening
- Needs to update the documentation
- 10:06 AM Bug #3854 (New): fails to build parsers (FTBFS)
- Hi Dimitri,
This is actually a known issue, the include files re-define one of the functions, and we just remove t...
- 10:00 AM Bug #3858 (New): VNET as reservation is not compatible with VXLAN/802.1Q/OpenVswitch networks if ...
- 08:36 PM Revision df1ecbee (one): fix default group bug in get_groups()
- Users should only be added to the default group if it's defined and the user's groups aren't mapped (ie get_groups() ...
- 08:28 PM Revision 326ed81d (one): fix default group bug in get_groups()
- Users should only be added to the default group if it's defined and the user's groups aren't mapped (ie get_groups() ...
- 03:39 PM Revision 9e24ff5a (one): Feature #3782: Add image snapshot attributes in onedb upgrade
- 02:14 PM Revision db017a47 (one): Feature #3718: Move monitoring attributes in onedb upgrade
- 01:50 PM Bug #3863 (Closed): After deleting a service, oneflow tries to unlock the documen that doesn't ex...
- 12:32 PM Revision d94bc0e8 (one): Feature #3718: disable i18n in the monitorization poll
- 09:34 AM Revision 480fe3a1 (one): Feature #3268: Add misssing constant
- 09:11 AM Feature #3060: trim/discard for Ceph RBD
The TRIM/DISCARD feature is supported by LVM, Ceph RBD and now with our StorPool block device driver too.
- 03:43 PM Revision 7ab84463 (one): feature #3748: Fix service roles and vms actions
- 03:42 PM Feature #3268 (Closed): sunstone: remember the number of items to show on a single page
- It is now remembered via user template
- 03:37 PM Revision 0c77b230 (one): Feature #3268: Remember the number of items to show on datatable
- 10:43 AM Revision 77c286ca (one): Feature #3748: Fix for Save As Template in Cloud View
- 10:10 AM Revision 1cce8da0 (one): feature #3748: Set infoListener by default
- 10:10 AM Revision f76b5fee (one): feature #3748: Fix event triggering after pressing enter in a search box
- 09:42 AM Bug #3862 (Closed): Cloud View mangles config['instance_types']
- Figure out why or make them constants.
- 09:15 AM Bug #3861 (Closed): oneacct does not use the yaml etc files
- 08:42 AM Bug #3861 (Closed): oneacct does not use the yaml etc files
- 08:49 AM Revision f5b9674f (one): Feature #3718: Update oneacct.yaml columns
- 08:43 AM Revision e196fae6 (one): Feature #3718: Rename oneacct TOTAL_DISK_SIZE column to DISK
- 08:41 AM Revision 6e687abe (one): Bug #3861: Fix etc file paths for oneacct
- 04:42 PM Revision 880c553a (one): Feature #3748: Fix for create VM in cloud view
- 04:28 PM Revision 8b36ef0a (one): feature 3748: Add error message when a service cannot be retrieved
- 04:28 PM Revision 0a75d4a5 (one): feature #3748: Show template id when instantiating a template
- 04:28 PM Revision ff50d6ee (one): feature #3748: conf param for xmlrpc endpoint
- 04:28 PM Revision 36edfc95 (one): feature #3748: Fix status codes for oneflow
- 04:28 PM Revision 28f9d119 (one): feature #3748: Fix return code for support credentials request
- 11:09 AM Bug #3860: Virtual Nets visible to all users
- Thanks, we'll look into it
- 10:33 AM Revision 7972b866 (one): Feature #3782: Add confirmation dialogs to snapshot actions
- 10:33 AM Revision 7cd33788 (one): Feature #3748: New generic confirm dialog
- 09:30 AM Revision 3a12e9a3 (one): feature #3748: Hide check_all for onlyOneCheck and checkboxes for select...
- 09:30 AM Revision 04d289b4 (one): feature #3748: Fix error when providing selected resource to a datatable
Also available in: Atom