From 07/11/2015 to 08/09/2015
- 03:33 PM Feature #3922 (Closed): Add cpu and memory inputs to the VM template instantiate dialog
- 01:12 PM Bug #3929 (New): ceph: CEPH_HOST not IPv6 friendly
CEPH_HOST datastore variable doesn't like IPv6 addresses, even enclosed in brackets. The address is splitted a...
- 11:08 AM Bug #3928 (Closed): vnets inputs are not mandatory in oneflow template instantiate dialog
- 08:28 AM Backlog #3927 (Pending): Change <disk type='block' device='lun'> for each disk
- to find out the wwid of used raw devices inside a kvm with:
scsi_id --whitelisted --page=0x83 --device=/dev/vdX
- 08:24 PM Bug #3926 (Closed): CUSTOM hook not triggered
- From the discussion here:
- 03:57 PM Bug #3795 (Closed): VM resize dialog should not have inputs for cpu/mem cost
- 03:45 PM Feature #2750 (Closed): Confirm password for group admin in group creation dialog
- 02:58 PM Feature #2750: Confirm password for group admin in group creation dialog
- Done in master
- 03:35 PM Feature #3925 (Closed): Use the new generic confirm dialog for irreversible actions
- For example in AR delete, disk/nic detach...
- 03:33 PM Bug #3924 (Closed): Drop down buttons are not closed on click
- VM actions inside a drop down are not closed when clicked. For example hold/release.
- 03:30 PM Bug #3923 (Closed): Table order setting does not apply until the page is refreshed
- 03:25 PM Feature #3922 (Closed): Add cpu and memory inputs to the VM template instantiate dialog
- To have similar functionality to the cloud view
- 03:23 PM Feature #3921 (Closed): Add SIZE attribute for each disk
- This way, a disk resize can be consistent each time the template is instantiated
- 03:14 PM Bug #3920 (Closed): Image snapshot size is missing from the CLI
- 03:02 PM Feature #1910 (Closed): Add missing action to views.yaml
- Done in master
- 02:58 PM Bug #3919 (Closed): New group wizard tabs do not work
- 02:52 PM Bug #3918 (Closed): VDC wizard does not fill the zones dropdown
- The first time the VDC wizard is created is does not fill the zones dropdown. It works after a refresh
- 02:47 PM Feature #2812 (Closed): Do not use modal windows for wizards
- Done for the most part in master.
- 02:45 PM Feature #3225 (Closed): Remove noUiSlider dependency, use foundation slider instead
- Done in commit:b325253
- 02:42 PM Feature #3281 (Closed): In the VM view, context should be part of the storage tab
- Done in master
- 02:37 PM Feature #3615 (Closed): Showback is not accessible from the 'user' view
- This is now implemented in master. Showback is easily accessed from the new settings tab.
- 02:23 PM Feature #3855 (Closed): sunstone user preferences in cookies
- 02:14 PM Bug #3917 (Closed): onedb restore should not perform a 'drop database' in a federation
- The drop database query performed by the restore option can be propagated to slave mysql servers.
- 02:10 PM Feature #3821 (Closed): Make federation replication more robust
- After may attempts to reproduce it following our docs, the only explanation I can come up with is the accidental omis...
- 09:04 AM Bug #3916 (Pending): attach nic is not working
- attach new nic is not working， cant't get ip，use one-context-4.14.1.rpm
but work good on opennebula-context-4.6....
- 10:25 AM Feature #150 (Pending): one.db clean up
- This can be implemented in two ways, either as a script for onedb patch or as a core operation.
- 09:01 AM Backlog #3903: Use the "rbd import -" feature for faster Ceph image creations
- note that this might not be an ideal solution as it doesn't do the vmdk -> raw conversion for ceph. However all this ...
- 08:59 AM Feature #3915 (Closed): deprecate SOURCE = http
- Like for instance in https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/blob/master/src/tm_mad/shared/clone#L88 for OpenNebula 5.0
- 08:19 AM Bug #3914 (New): Script taking too long when Updating a template
- There are changes in master that address this, the next beta should have it fixed.
I'll leave the ticket open to dou...
- 06:40 AM Bug #3914 (Closed): Script taking too long when Updating a template
- When I update a template (4.14 beta 1) in firefox (39.0) I get a "script taking too long message" three times (three ...
- 02:35 PM Feature #2251 (Closed): Allow to specify on which interface oned is listening
- 10:39 AM Backlog #3913 (Closed): Add support for io='native' in the KVM drivers
- This should be exposed as an option for the disks. The appropriate XML should be added to the deployment
- 10:05 AM Bug #3910 (New): Attach Disk Fails when Device Prefix is left blank (defaults to hd)
- 09:46 AM Request #3901 (Closed): Shareable persistent disk image between several VMs
- closing as duplicate
- You are right those files should be in the package... thanks for the heads up
- 09:39 AM Bug #3912 (Closed): Sunstone chmod actions end in error
- Most chmod actions end with this message: It appears there was a server exception. Please check server's log.
- 04:48 PM Bug #3911 (Closed): If an image is deleted, the VM may be left in hotplug state
- After a disk-saveas, if the image is deleted immediately, the VM gets stuck in the hotplug state
- 02:30 PM Bug #3910 (Closed): Attach Disk Fails when Device Prefix is left blank (defaults to hd)
- My setup: KVM, Ceph datastore. 4.12
When attempting to attach block devices to the running instance the attachment...
- I've just tried to build Debian package from `https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/archive/release-4.14-beta1.tar.gz`
- 10:41 AM Feature #3831 (Closed): onedb fsck - If database inconsistency cannot be resolved automatically i...
- Good suggestion, it's now done in master.
- 09:11 AM Backlog #3909 (Pending): Expose advisory locks for VM, consider them in VM operations
- 06:35 PM Backlog #3897: FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- I'm moving this to backlog and consider for 5.0 release where this type of changes can be included; 5.0 is hopefully ...
- 06:05 PM Bug #3774: EC2 driver - poweroff in opennebula terminates the vm in the amazon cloud
- There is no need to call to OpenNebula, the core sends a VMM_DRIVER_ACTION document that includes the the VM informat...
- Debian Upstream Guide  answers many questions regarding best practices for release tarballs, bundled libraries, pr...
- 05:05 PM Bug #3774: EC2 driver - poweroff in opennebula terminates the vm in the amazon cloud
- Fixed for EC2 and Azure. Not closing until SoftLayer checked properly
- 04:32 PM Bug #3906 (Closed): VM Log tag does not retrieve the log file
- Invalid, wrong testing env.
- 11:33 AM Bug #3906 (Closed): VM Log tag does not retrieve the log file
- This error is returned instead:
Cannot contact server: is it running and reachable?
- 04:21 PM Bug #3898 (Closed): OneFlow server actions result in sunstone error messages
- 03:50 PM Backlog #3908 (Closed): Consider the use case of a frontend VM sef-import in HA docs
- From this forum post:
- 01:39 PM Feature #3907 (Closed): Rethink the Image datablock qcow2 options
- Right now creating an empty qcow2 image is a bit tricky from sunstone, requiring the right combination of format/driver
- 11:31 AM Bug #3905 (Closed): Tips contain html tags
- Can be seen for example in the new image wizard, fs type tooltip contains <br>
- 08:17 AM Backlog #3897: FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Scripts are in /var/lib/one because their are supposed to be modified with custom probes o...
- 07:50 AM Request #3904 (Closed): please enable HTTPS suport on dev.opennebula.org web site
- There is no option to log in to OpenNebula's Redmine securely over HTTPS connection.
It is not good to let people ex...
- 02:46 PM Backlog #3903 (Pending): Use the "rbd import -" feature for faster Ceph image creations
- See attached file for proposed patch.
Tested with OpenNebula 4.12.1 and Ceph version 0.94.2 (5fb85614ca8f354284c713a...
- 02:38 PM Bug #3277 (Closed): Disable submit support request button until the request is finished
- Fixed in #3748, the button is replaced by a loading icon
- 02:27 PM Bug #3283 (Closed): ACL wizard reset does not return all inputs to the initial state
- Fixed in #3748
- 02:19 PM Bug #2874 (Closed): A VM in power off state cannot be gracefully deleted
- This was fixed in #3654, shutdown --hard is now available for VMs in poweroff
- 02:14 PM Bug #3799 (Closed): Missing VM states in cloud view
- Fixed in #3748, see function get_provision_vm_state
- 02:09 PM Bug #3688 (Closed): OpenNebula daemon not start
- 02:05 PM Bug #3882 (Closed): In Sunstone, template custom_vars are not cleared after applying
- Fixed, thanks for your feedback!
- 10:17 AM Bug #3882 (Assigned): In Sunstone, template custom_vars are not cleared after applying
- 11:30 AM Backlog #2659: Add SHAREABLE option to libvirt disks
- What is current status of this issue?
- 11:22 AM Bug #3902 (New): LIMIT_MB is not used to calculate the available DS storage
- Even though this is enforced to create new images and scheduling, the cli and sunstone ignore this limit
- 11:15 AM Bug #3816: templates should be shareable between clusters
- 10:49 AM Request #3901 (Closed): Shareable persistent disk image between several VMs
- I'm using UpenNebula 4.12.1.
I want to share a persistent image between two VMs to set up an Oracle Cluster Filesite...
- 10:26 AM Feature #3899: Update platform notes for CentOS 7 for sunstone running on systemd + apache
- Also add platform notes to warn users about tmpwatch:
- 10:07 AM Bug #3840 (Closed): Marketplace: Search does not clear when using the clear function
- Fixed, thanks for your feedback
- 09:18 AM Bug #3875 (Closed): When a VM in pending is deleted, its Images are set to error
- 09:15 AM Bug #3900 (Closed): Sunstone server crashes if oned is unreachable
- 09:06 AM Bug #3832 (Closed): Scheduler: Resuming a stopped VM tries to check IMAGE datastore capacity
- 08:55 AM Bug #3845 (Closed): Typo in Ruby OCA docs
- 08:51 AM Bug #3849 (Closed): Quotas in UserPool-XML don't match documented schema
The User and User Pool xsd schemas are different: http://docs.opennebula.org/4.12/integration/system_interface...
- 04:58 PM Bug #3832 (New): Scheduler: Resuming a stopped VM tries to check IMAGE datastore capacity
- 04:56 PM Bug #3883 (Closed): Attach disk doesn't check cluster compatibility.
- Merged. THANKS!
- 12:21 PM Bug #3890: man pages -- missing sources
- Perhaps it might be a good idea to remove "generated" headers so those man pages could be improved without risk of lo...
- 11:48 AM Backlog #3897: FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- Scripts are in /var/lib/one because their are supposed to be modified with custom probes or scripts by sys admins. Th...
- 12:40 AM Backlog #3897: FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- On second thought it is a very serious bug -- suppose one follows _Quick Start Instructions §2.4_  and mount share...
- 11:22 AM Bug #3860 (Closed): Virtual Nets visible to all users
The permission control is working fine for me.
To test it, I've created 2 users, and 2 vnets owned by each on...
- 11:16 AM Bug #3647 (Closed): invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- Thanks for reporting back... coffee is important ;)
- 06:52 AM Bug #3647: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- Ok, I feel stupid ;-)
After getting more coffee, I noticed that we were missing the --path argument :...
- 06:24 AM Bug #3647: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- Hello guys,
This is still happening in 4.12.1 :...
- 11:04 AM Feature #3899 (Closed): Update platform notes for CentOS 7 for sunstone running on systemd + apache
- 10:43 AM Bug #3813 (Closed): Accounting is not filtering by user
- It works fine now.
- 10:21 AM Bug #3744 (Closed): OneFlow server does not use the one_xmlrpc defined in oneflow-server.conf
- 09:50 AM Bug #3863 (Closed): After deleting a service, oneflow tries to unlock the documen that doesn't ex...
- 09:50 AM Bug #3898 (Closed): OneFlow server actions result in sunstone error messages
- A successful action on a flow service, e.g. shutdown, ends with the error message:
Cannot contact server: is it runn...
- 11:17 PM Backlog #3897 (Pending): FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- I've noticed that Opennebula 4.12 installs "remotes" scripts to "/var/lib/one/remotes" which appears to be a violatio...
- 03:12 PM Feature #3896 (Closed): Add a file with the 3rd party libraries used in Sunstone
- 03:12 PM Bug #3895 (Closed): Create template dialog does not load in Firefox
- It work perfectly for Chrome and Safari
- 03:10 PM Bug #3894 (Closed): Support request returns 200 even if not logged in CentOS 6.5
- The first time you log in Sunstone, the support section appears as logged in but if you try to perform an action it t...
- > The tarball generated for each release will include the 3rd party libraries with all the files provided by running ...
- Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> Daniel, I had a quick look at the changes and frankly I'm terrified...
> * Because es...
- Daniel, I had a quick look at the changes and frankly I'm terrified...
* Because essential requirements were dro...
- 07:51 AM Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- I commented on the general definition of "non-free", of course Debian has a more restrictive one (not that I complain...
- 07:45 PM Bug #3890: man pages -- missing sources
- Thank you. Any ideas how can I (re-)build all man pages on build time?
- 02:59 PM Bug #3890: man pages -- missing sources
- The source for man pages is the command help. That is, calling the command with @--help@. For example:...
- 06:50 AM Bug #3890 (Closed): man pages -- missing sources
- Man pages in "share/man" are "generated with Ronn/v0.7.3" but their sources are missing.
- 03:36 PM Feature #3893 (Closed): Add pagination to vCenter import dialog
- For VM Templates and Networks
- 02:40 PM Bug #3892 (Closed): undocumented "opensans.woff"
- Please document origin, license and copyright for file `src/sunstone/public/css/opensans.woff`.
- 09:48 AM Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- Carlo, there are few problems and incorrect assumptions here:
* `WebSocketMain.swf` included to Opennebula One 4...
- 09:06 AM Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- It is not correct to say that it is non-free, as the source is released under the new BSD license. The Flex environme...
- 08:39 AM Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- I'm talking about release tarball (downloadable from https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/releases).
It is a disaster...
- 08:21 AM Bug #3891 (Closed): non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- In 4.14 external JS libraries are no longer included in the code and must be downloaded using bower.
- 06:55 AM Bug #3891 (Closed): non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
is pre-built, source-less and ...
- 07:11 AM Bug #3889: manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry
- I would provide a patch for this problem but what's the point patching generated files? See #3890...
- 01:28 PM Bug #3889 (Closed): manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry
- Almost all man pages are affected by the following problem (detected by Lintian):
- 11:26 AM Bug #3888 (New): An image can be used twice by a VM, but this breaks the used/ready logic
- If an image is used twice by the same VM, the image still has RUNNING_VMS = 1, because the list of VM IDs is a set.
- 09:03 AM Backlog #3152 (New): Configuration option to enable the automatic deletion of disks after detach
- Check delete of detached disks in ssh drivers
- 03:22 PM Bug #3887 (Closed): attach nic is not working for mixed ovs and non ovs network drivers
- BRIDGE always reaches the attach-nic action and BRIDGE_OVS never does.
- 01:27 PM Bug #3886 (Closed): ceph libvirt secret does not work when following nebula documention
- Not sure if this is a bug, or just a tweak to the docco is required.
When setting up ceph as per the documentation...
- 07:50 PM Bug #3883: Attach disk doesn't check cluster compatibility.
- Pull request : https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/68.
Any comments and/or review will be appreciated :).
- 01:17 PM Bug #3883 (Closed): Attach disk doesn't check cluster compatibility.
- Attaching a disk doesn't check that the datastore of the image is in the same cluster as the host where the VM is run...
- 07:33 PM Bug #3885 (Closed): Failed to start VNC server... socket bind failed: Address already in use
- Yes that's right. For now you need to fix the port for those VM's
- 04:38 PM Bug #3885 (Closed): Failed to start VNC server... socket bind failed: Address already in use
- Hi, we have a problem with clashing VNC Ports...
@2015-07-21T01:45:25.113700Z qemu-kvm: Failed to start VNC server...
- 04:06 PM Feature #3884 (Closed): In Sunstone, provide the Name of instances, and templates when confirming...
- Thank you for the feedback, we already have a ticket for this.
- 03:45 PM Feature #3884 (Closed): In Sunstone, provide the Name of instances, and templates when confirming...
- In Sunstone, when you request to delete a template it gives you the numeric ID of the template but does not provide t...
- 08:50 PM Bug #3882 (Closed): In Sunstone, template custom_vars are not cleared after applying
- When adding custom_vars in the context tab of template updates, the text within the input field is not cleared after ...
- 05:22 PM Backlog #3881 (Pending): Implement rollback for VM Save To Template
- In case of error or VM deletion
- 05:20 PM Backlog #3880 (New): Build a mechanism for asynchronous complex calls
- Including success/error notification + progress
- 10:38 AM Feature #3878 (New): Support multi-process server for OneFlow
- 10:35 AM Backlog #3482: TLS LDAP does not support STARTTLS
- Can confirm (for me, only "simple" works, no SSL).
Adding a backtrace to /usr/lib/one/ruby/opennebula/ldap_auth.rb...
- 08:42 AM Feature #3874: Sunstone: use image name instead of id for files datastore
- This makes sense in deed. We have re-designed the whole Sunstone interface, for this release we aim at stabilizing it...
- 04:59 PM Backlog #2869: Add the ability to configure the CPU model exposed to KVM virtual machines.
- Have found solution for CPU host-passthrough.
If need to to expose the underlying physical CPU to the virtual mach...
- 04:26 PM Backlog #2869: Add the ability to configure the CPU model exposed to KVM virtual machines.
- Is it working now in OpenNebula 4.12?
I tried to add...
- Just to make it clear that when Debian package is built it happens in clean environment without internet access so no...
- Fantastic, thank you. Without minified files it should be much easier to work on Debian package.
As for external fil...
We have removed all the minified and external js files. You can find a detailed explanation in the following ...
- 04:13 PM Feature #3877 (Closed): Add hybrid + vCenter monitoring informatoin in Cloud View
- There are useful end user information like for instance open tcp ports, guest OS user credentials, etc
- 01:49 PM Bug #3876 (Closed): Poweroff + Delete leaves VM defined in vCenter
- Wed Jul 15 19:44:32 2015 [Z0][VM][I]: New state is ACTIVE
Wed Jul 15 19:44:32 2015 [Z0][VM][I]: New LCM state is PRO...
- 10:24 AM Bug #3875 (Closed): When a VM in pending is deleted, its Images are set to error
- 04:47 PM Bug #3850 (Closed): Wrong Xen toolstack selection for Xen4.4 in VNM command.rb
- We'll reopen the case if this doesn't fix the problem.
- 01:07 PM Feature #3874: Sunstone: use image name instead of id for files datastore
- ...and almost everything else uses names instead of ids!
- 01:04 PM Feature #3874 (Closed): Sunstone: use image name instead of id for files datastore
It would be better to use image name instead of id for files datastore because every time you modify a file/up...
- 12:42 PM Feature #3782: Ceph snapshots
- @Jaime Meles libvirt/qemu currently does not allow reopening the disk to account for a disk change, which is what's h...
- 10:05 AM Backlog #1727: Patch for one.image.resize to resize image
- Resizing can be done more easily with "virsh blockresize" command or libvirt API call "virDomainBlockResize": https:/...
- 07:55 AM Backlog #1727: Patch for one.image.resize to resize image
- For some reason the "info block" command only works when I'm already in virsh shell:
virsh # qemu-monitor-command ...
- 07:38 AM Backlog #1727: Patch for one.image.resize to resize image
- When resizing RAW images and or LVM backed virtual machines the following virsh command allows to update the new disk...
- 09:52 PM Bug #3850: Wrong Xen toolstack selection for Xen4.4 in VNM command.rb
- Indeed there was an error checking for xen toolstack. There is a fix in master for that problem:
- 09:21 PM Feature #3842 (Closed): Allow contextualization RPM to be built on on non-Linux hosts PATCH INCL...
- Patch added to github repository. Will be out in 4.14.1 release of the packages.
- 08:52 PM Bug #3749 (Closed): Context packages does not require systemd-udev-isos
- Fixed in https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-context-linux/issues/7
- 04:11 PM Backlog #3873 (New): Improve NET_TX, NET_RX metrics
- 1.- It should accurately aggregate the bytes TX/RX
2.- It should be consistent across the VM life cycle
- 02:10 PM Backlog #3152 (Closed): Configuration option to enable the automatic deletion of disks after detach
- 11:15 AM Bug #3771 (Closed): Unable parse xml information for vCenter Host by java oca
- 04:35 PM Bug #3745 (Closed): onedb fsck rejects passwords based on undocumented syntax rules
- 11:17 AM Bug #3546 (Closed): poweroff hard after poweroff is not working in KVM
- 11:15 AM Bug #3763 (Closed): KVM: Detach leaves the device defined, a new attach fails
- Now the driver checks if the device is actually detached or not
- 11:12 AM Feature #3755: Add qcow2 parameters for clone operation
- Needs documentation
- 11:08 AM Bug #3846 (Closed): Already existing rules in security group driver
- 11:07 AM Feature #3666 (Closed): Clean VXLAN devices when no VM is left in the hypervisor
- 10:51 AM Bug #3794 (Closed): onevm and sunstone don't use the same terminology
- 10:51 AM Bug #3794: onevm and sunstone don't use the same terminology
- It does not apply to 4.14 anymore
- 07:44 AM Bug #3841: Drivers for xen4 should use xl or xm toolstack depending on /etc/default/xen and not o...
- It probably can be fixed like that... however, if that is the only difference, there is no use in having 2 different ...
Also available in: Atom