From 07/22/2015 to 08/20/2015
- 11:34 PM Revision 968730e4 (one): Feature #3847: Added check to avoid reimporting vCenter clusters
- Added error handling
- 11:08 PM Revision 67ec62e0 (one): feature #3028: Add PCI capacity when deploying a VM
- 09:22 PM Revision 00427a09 (one): feature #3028: Fix PCI set bugs
- 09:05 PM Revision f22ca784 (one): Bug #3876: Trigger cancel on other states than active if host is hybrid
- 04:38 PM Revision a1853dd9 (one): Bug #3876: Adjust vcenter driver for delete operation after poweroff/sto...
- 04:20 PM Revision 70433a6d (one): feature #3028: kvm probe to get PCI devices
- 03:39 PM Revision e04ee43a (one): feature #3208: Add PCI device set to the HostShare
- 11:02 AM Bug #3914 (Closed): Script taking too long when Updating a template
- 10:59 AM Bug #3919 (Closed): New group wizard tabs do not work
- 10:56 AM Revision 42bb0164 (one): bug #3919: Reflow Group creation tabs
- 10:51 AM Bug #3935: Sunstone create image upload progress indicator does not work anymore
- Hi Stefan,
I have fixed the progress bar issue, but I didn't find any issue registering the image upload, could yo...
- 10:46 AM Revision 6f415061 (one): bug #3935: Fix progress bar for uploads
- 10:12 AM Bug #3936 (Closed): vm shutdown in sunstone leads to error "It appears there was a server excepti...
- 10:09 AM Revision 43931e90 (one): bug #3936: Define action obj for shutdown action
- 03:22 PM Feature #3748 (Closed): Refactor Sunstone in modules and use a template engine
- 03:21 PM Feature #3516 (Closed): Allow choosing a network in the Admin/User section of Sunstone
- Already in master, and will be included in one 4.14
- 03:16 PM Revision 12618b91 (one): feature #3516: Add Network section when a template is instantiated
- Interfaces can be added or modified
- 03:16 PM Revision fefc757a (one): feature #3516: Improve disk resize layout
- 03:15 PM Revision 16fc2393 (one): feature #3516: Improve capacity inputs layout
- 03:15 PM Revision a97b6350 (one): feature #3516: Use the instantiate template form for the create VM button
- 03:14 PM Revision fd0c6792 (one): feature #3516: Use nice-section in provision tab
- 02:20 PM Backlog #3942 (Pending): snapshot CLI commands should be able to refer objects by name
- The commands that deal with snapshot should let the user specify objects by name and not only by ID. For example:
- 09:16 AM Feature #3921 (Closed): Add SIZE attribute for each disk
- 09:13 AM Revision 77ad6610 (one): feature #3821: Add SIZE attire for each DISK
- 08:01 AM Bug #3941 (Closed): Accounting default end date problem
- This bug is already scheduled for one 4.14, Thank you
- 05:32 AM Bug #3941 (Closed): Accounting default end date problem
In setting -> Acounting tab when system show last month and today date this error appears :
Time range en...
- 05:33 PM Bug #3774 (Closed): EC2 driver - poweroff in opennebula terminates the vm in the amazon cloud
- SoftLayer checked.
The vmm_exec.rb driver modification will likely impact other drivers, opening a ticket for 5.0 ...
- 05:32 PM Feature #3940 (Closed): Pass VMM_DRIVER_ACTION to drivers
- This will avoid the need of calling the core within the drivers to for instance get the state of a VM.
- 09:14 PM Revision 6b8a16fc (one): feature #3028: Adds PCI_DEVICES to HostShare
- 03:13 PM Revision 4dbf1404 (one): Remove debugging code from support.rb
- 03:10 PM Revision 3ec2134a (one): Revert 21a72c51d37c881f674ab29f54816e679d181207 sleep in cpds
- 02:39 PM Bug #3931: ssh contextualisation should *not* overwrite authorized_keys file
- I think an easy solution is to use a while loop:...
- 02:00 PM Bug #3931: ssh contextualisation should *not* overwrite authorized_keys file
- I would do that per line as SSH_PUBLIC_KEY can contain more than one key. The code for the script that generates @aut...
- 02:07 PM Bug #3939 (Closed): Bugs in LDAP Auth
I discovered 2 Bugs when trying to connect to our LDAP Server:
1. In the function is_in_group() an String is...
- 01:44 PM Request #3930: split os image and datablock image in sunstone
- In OpenNebula 4.14 you will be able to resize any of the disks when a template is instatiated, would that be enough?
- 01:20 PM Bug #3889: manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry
- I've uploaded a new version of 4.14 man pages to branch @bug-3889@ (https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/tree/bug-3889) ...
- 01:09 PM Revision 68d0dd0a (one): bug #3889: add command description in man pages
- 11:14 AM Bug #3895 (Closed): Create template dialog does not load in Firefox
- 10:35 AM Bug #3890: man pages -- missing sources
- Currently the man pages are regenerated manually for each new version. This is done like this as there is not an easy...
- 08:00 AM Feature #3718 (Closed): Get disk space usage (real and virtual)
- 07:58 AM Backlog #1727 (Pending): Patch for one.image.resize to resize image
- 4.14 implements the ability to expand (resize) disk images on hypervisors at VM deployment. This issue is kept for re...
- 07:56 AM Feature #179 (Closed): Ability to expand disk source on physical host
- 07:52 AM Feature #3782 (Closed): Ceph snapshots
- 07:52 AM Feature #3825 (Closed): Add nested XML elements validation in core
- Cannot reproduce closing
- 07:51 AM Bug #3926 (Closed): CUSTOM hook not triggered
- Cannot reproduce closing
- 10:41 AM Bug #3938 (Closed): docs license?
- As reported in https://github.com/OpenNebula/docs/issues/30
Please add license and copyright statement to `README....
- 03:43 PM Bug #3937 (Closed): After disk snapshot with suspend / resume vlan does not get (re-)tagged on op...
- The the vlan does not get (re-)tagged after the
VM gets resumed again (after a snapshot create action for a VM (with...
- 03:00 PM Backlog #1290: Allowing autostart setting for KVM deployed VMs with persistent images, to restart...
- Yes the main reason for holding this back is the side effects for all the operations. I agree the idea would be to de...
- 02:48 PM Bug #3936: vm shutdown in sunstone leads to error "It appears there was a server exception. Pleas...
- Thanks for testing beta 1 :)
- 02:30 PM Bug #3936 (Closed): vm shutdown in sunstone leads to error "It appears there was a server excepti...
- vm shutdown in sunstone does not work. vm shutdown on the cli does work. See attchment for "server's log"
- 02:47 PM Bug #3929: ceph: CEPH_HOST not IPv6 friendly
- Yes you can use the hosts names as in /etc/hosts, this problem arises when you try to use the IPv6. The solution is t...
- 02:14 PM Bug #3929: ceph: CEPH_HOST not IPv6 friendly
- Hmm, I about to launch a ceph cluster in a week from now based completely on IPv6. Is there a workaround for now? Cep...
- 02:16 PM Bug #3935 (Closed): Sunstone create image upload progress indicator does not work anymore
- When an image is created and uploaded from local workstation the progress indicator stays blanc (at least in Chromium...
- 10:33 AM Revision a4b60a16 (one): Feature #3782: disable default live disk snapshot
- 02:41 PM Revision 8d40a75a (one): Feature #1727: Fix logic. Only resize of ORIGINAL_SIZE is defined
- and if it's smaller than the desired size.
- 01:38 PM Revision 3ba03db8 (one): Feature #3782: make 'suspend' the default disk snapshot technique
- 01:37 PM Revision 887f698d (one): Merge branch 'merge-virsh'
- 01:19 PM Revision 40086e5c (one): Feature #3782: Refactor and separate snap_create into two:
- snap_create and snap_create_live
- 09:31 AM Backlog #1290: Allowing autostart setting for KVM deployed VMs with persistent images, to restart...
- Would it be possible to at least have KVM VMs created as non-transient, i.e. using virsh define + virsh start instead...
- 07:41 AM Bug #3934 (Closed): Test the runlevel in Ubuntu packages
- As reported by:
- 12:40 AM Feature #3806: packages for debian jessie
- It would be best to consolidate our efforts around official Debian packages and ideally stop providing upstream packa...
- 04:34 PM Request #3904 (Closed): please enable HTTPS suport on dev.opennebula.org web site
- I just activated it. Closing the ticket.
- 03:14 PM Backlog #3927: Change <disk type='block' device='lun'> for each disk
- We could activate disks for specific buses like sd's or vd's...
- 03:11 PM Bug #3929 (New): ceph: CEPH_HOST not IPv6 friendly
- 02:49 PM Request #3410: Add disk size and IO to accounting and billing
- Disk size is included in accounting and showback for 4.14; IO is not yet implemented
- 02:19 PM Backlog #1290: Allowing autostart setting for KVM deployed VMs with persistent images, to restart...
- Olivier Berger wrote:
> As discussed in http://lists.opennebula.org/pipermail/users-opennebula.org/2012-May/008959.h...
- 02:17 PM Backlog #1290: Allowing autostart setting for KVM deployed VMs with persistent images, to restart...
- FWIW, a discussion about this issue : https://forum.opennebula.org/t/automatically-restart-vms-after-host-restart/454...
- 01:58 PM Feature #3806: packages for debian jessie
- FYI, there has been work recently for updating the official Debian packages (official, Debian-wise) for latest versio...
- 11:07 AM Backlog #3933 (Pending): Make get_xmlrpc_config a bit more verbose in case of C++ errors
- At the moment, the checks performed by get_xmlrpc_config at configuration time, to detect xmlrpc-c C++ build options,...
- 10:26 PM Feature #3932 (Closed): Rename SHUTDOWN action
The *SHUTDOWN* action is often seen as unproperly named since:
* the VM disappear from the VM list, user...
- 04:11 PM Revision 528dcb41 (one): Bug #3875: Use proper snap id for qcow2/cpds
- 03:31 PM Revision 88431887 (one): Bug #3875: Fix logic
- 03:24 PM Request #3904: please enable HTTPS suport on dev.opennebula.org web site
- 03:19 PM Bug #3931: ssh contextualisation should *not* overwrite authorized_keys file
The context repository is an "addon on GitHub":https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-context-linux.
- 12:11 PM Bug #3931 (Closed): ssh contextualisation should *not* overwrite authorized_keys file
- The problem with overwriting on (re-)boot is that every manual change is overwritten. This causes problems, because u...
- 02:48 PM Revision 5fc420b5 (one): Feature #3782: fs ds drivers now handle qcow2 and
- raw in the snap_* actions
- 11:38 AM Request #3410: Add disk size and IO to accounting and billing
- Carlos Martín wrote:
> Requested during the OpenNebulaConf.
- 11:15 AM Revision 7e7e30cb (one): Feature #3782: qcow2/ln is no longer a symlink to shared/ln
- 10:56 AM Revision b200e9f9 (one): Feature #3782: Clean code, refactor and fix concept errors
- 10:12 AM Revision a9367b01 (one): Revert "Feature #3782: Alternate strategy for qcow2/snap_create"
- This reverts commit 4b4dc90eb62b2cfff15a98576cb7c40cffaa9c90.
- 08:55 AM Request #3930 (Pending): split os image and datablock image in sunstone
- when we create datablock image，we need fill in more blank. it's not easy to use.
maybe we can design datablock ima...
- 03:33 PM Feature #3922 (Closed): Add cpu and memory inputs to the VM template instantiate dialog
- 03:19 PM Revision 59fb94b3 (one): Feature #3922: Move template instantiate to a form panel
- 02:09 PM Revision 21a72c51 (one): Typo, change GBs units to GB
- 02:06 PM Revision 77fcdd02 (one): Feature #3922: Add capacity sliders to template instantiate dialog
- 01:12 PM Bug #3929 (New): ceph: CEPH_HOST not IPv6 friendly
CEPH_HOST datastore variable doesn't like IPv6 addresses, even enclosed in brackets. The address is splitted a...
- 11:43 AM Revision 5c2d9ab5 (one): Feature #3922: Fix resize dialog, move code to capacity-inputs
- The value were not filled correctly because a .change is needed
after the .val call
- 11:08 AM Bug #3928 (Closed): vnets inputs are not mandatory in oneflow template instantiate dialog
- 08:28 AM Backlog #3927 (Pending): Change <disk type='block' device='lun'> for each disk
- to find out the wwid of used raw devices inside a kvm with:
scsi_id --whitelisted --page=0x83 --device=/dev/vdX
- 08:24 PM Bug #3926 (Closed): CUSTOM hook not triggered
- From the discussion here:
- 05:33 PM Revision 4b4dc90e (one): Feature #3782: Alternate strategy for qcow2/snap_create
- 03:57 PM Bug #3795 (Closed): VM resize dialog should not have inputs for cpu/mem cost
- 03:54 PM Revision 9568051d (one): Bug #3795: Remove cost inputs from VM resize dialog
- 03:45 PM Feature #2750 (Closed): Confirm password for group admin in group creation dialog
- 02:58 PM Feature #2750: Confirm password for group admin in group creation dialog
- Done in master
- 03:35 PM Feature #3925 (Closed): Use the new generic confirm dialog for irreversible actions
- For example in AR delete, disk/nic detach...
- 03:33 PM Bug #3924 (Closed): Drop down buttons are not closed on click
- VM actions inside a drop down are not closed when clicked. For example hold/release.
- 03:30 PM Bug #3923 (Closed): Table order setting does not apply until the page is refreshed
- 03:25 PM Feature #3922 (Closed): Add cpu and memory inputs to the VM template instantiate dialog
- To have similar functionality to the cloud view
- 03:23 PM Feature #3921 (Closed): Add SIZE attribute for each disk
- This way, a disk resize can be consistent each time the template is instantiated
- 03:17 PM Revision 95de9ad5 (one): Feature #3782: Remove disk-snapshot action for volatile disks
- 03:14 PM Bug #3920 (Closed): Image snapshot size is missing from the CLI
- 03:02 PM Feature #1910 (Closed): Add missing action to views.yaml
- Done in master
- 02:58 PM Bug #3919 (Closed): New group wizard tabs do not work
- 02:52 PM Bug #3918 (Closed): VDC wizard does not fill the zones dropdown
- The first time the VDC wizard is created is does not fill the zones dropdown. It works after a refresh
- 02:47 PM Feature #2812 (Closed): Do not use modal windows for wizards
- Done for the most part in master.
- 02:45 PM Feature #3225 (Closed): Remove noUiSlider dependency, use foundation slider instead
- Done in commit:b325253
- 02:42 PM Feature #3281 (Closed): In the VM view, context should be part of the storage tab
- Done in master
- 02:37 PM Feature #3615 (Closed): Showback is not accessible from the 'user' view
- This is now implemented in master. Showback is easily accessed from the new settings tab.
- 02:23 PM Feature #3855 (Closed): sunstone user preferences in cookies
- 02:14 PM Bug #3917 (Closed): onedb restore should not perform a 'drop database' in a federation
- The drop database query performed by the restore option can be propagated to slave mysql servers.
- 02:10 PM Feature #3821 (Closed): Make federation replication more robust
- After may attempts to reproduce it following our docs, the only explanation I can come up with is the accidental omis...
- 09:04 AM Bug #3916 (Pending): attach nic is not working
- attach new nic is not working， cant't get ip，use one-context-4.14.1.rpm
but work good on opennebula-context-4.6....
- 12:36 PM Revision 23f84d74 (one): Feature #1727: add clone resize to ceph
- 10:25 AM Feature #150 (Pending): one.db clean up
- This can be implemented in two ways, either as a script for onedb patch or as a core operation.
- 09:25 AM Revision f30d64aa (one): Feature #1727: Document adding extra attributes to disk and nic
- on onetemplate instantiate
- 09:01 AM Backlog #3903: Use the "rbd import -" feature for faster Ceph image creations
- note that this might not be an ideal solution as it doesn't do the vmdk -> raw conversion for ceph. However all this ...
- 08:59 AM Feature #3915 (Closed): deprecate SOURCE = http
- Like for instance in https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/blob/master/src/tm_mad/shared/clone#L88 for OpenNebula 5.0
- 08:19 AM Bug #3914 (New): Script taking too long when Updating a template
- There are changes in master that address this, the next beta should have it fixed.
I'll leave the ticket open to dou...
- 06:40 AM Bug #3914 (Closed): Script taking too long when Updating a template
- When I update a template (4.14 beta 1) in firefox (39.0) I get a "script taking too long message" three times (three ...
- 03:45 PM Revision 675dd15d (one): Feature #1727: Generic system to allow to resize
- on onetemplate instantiate from the CLI
- 02:35 PM Feature #2251 (Closed): Allow to specify on which interface oned is listening
- 10:39 AM Backlog #3913 (Closed): Add support for io='native' in the KVM drivers
- This should be exposed as an option for the disks. The appropriate XML should be added to the deployment
- 10:05 AM Bug #3910 (New): Attach Disk Fails when Device Prefix is left blank (defaults to hd)
- 09:46 AM Request #3901 (Closed): Shareable persistent disk image between several VMs
- closing as duplicate
- You are right those files should be in the package... thanks for the heads up
- 09:39 AM Bug #3912 (Closed): Sunstone chmod actions end in error
- Most chmod actions end with this message: It appears there was a server exception. Please check server's log.
- 09:11 AM Revision de730869 (one): Feature #1727: Add DISK/ORIGINAL_SIZE to restricted attributes
- 04:48 PM Bug #3911 (Closed): If an image is deleted, the VM may be left in hotplug state
- After a disk-saveas, if the image is deleted immediately, the VM gets stuck in the hotplug state
- 03:37 PM Revision da844915 (one): Feature #2051: Implement rollback in case of error
- 02:30 PM Bug #3910 (Closed): Attach Disk Fails when Device Prefix is left blank (defaults to hd)
- My setup: KVM, Ceph datastore. 4.12
When attempting to attach block devices to the running instance the attachment...
- I've just tried to build Debian package from `https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/archive/release-4.14-beta1.tar.gz`
- 10:41 AM Feature #3831 (Closed): onedb fsck - If database inconsistency cannot be resolved automatically i...
- Good suggestion, it's now done in master.
- 10:38 AM Revision 90496a0a (one): Feature #3831: Mark unresolved problems in fsck
- 09:11 AM Backlog #3909 (Pending): Expose advisory locks for VM, consider them in VM operations
- 06:35 PM Backlog #3897: FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- I'm moving this to backlog and consider for 5.0 release where this type of changes can be included; 5.0 is hopefully ...
- 06:05 PM Bug #3774: EC2 driver - poweroff in opennebula terminates the vm in the amazon cloud
- There is no need to call to OpenNebula, the core sends a VMM_DRIVER_ACTION document that includes the the VM informat...
- Debian Upstream Guide  answers many questions regarding best practices for release tarballs, bundled libraries, pr...
- 05:10 PM Revision 755ea38c (one): Bug #3774: Change poweroff behaviour for hybrids
- 05:05 PM Bug #3774: EC2 driver - poweroff in opennebula terminates the vm in the amazon cloud
- Fixed for EC2 and Azure. Not closing until SoftLayer checked properly
- 04:54 PM Revision 81dcc96f (one): Merge branch 'merge-virsh'
- 04:40 PM Revision c387ea23 (one): feature #3782: Fix merge with resize clone
- 04:32 PM Bug #3906 (Closed): VM Log tag does not retrieve the log file
- Invalid, wrong testing env.
- 11:33 AM Bug #3906 (Closed): VM Log tag does not retrieve the log file
- This error is returned instead:
Cannot contact server: is it running and reachable?
- 04:21 PM Bug #3898 (Closed): OneFlow server actions result in sunstone error messages
- 04:18 PM Revision 69ba0d4c (one): Bug #3898: Fix status code for /service/:id/action
- 04:15 PM Revision a03fb352 (one): feature #3748: Change reflow order
- 04:15 PM Revision 6f776f63 (one): feature #3748: Update slider change event to 'change.fndtn.slider'
- 04:15 PM Revision cd4832d6 (one): feature #3748: Fix abide reflow and remove duplicated event check
- 04:15 PM Revision 284008ad (one): feature #3748: Fix login dropdown
- 03:50 PM Backlog #3908 (Closed): Consider the use case of a frontend VM sef-import in HA docs
- From this forum post:
- 01:39 PM Feature #3907 (Closed): Rethink the Image datablock qcow2 options
- Right now creating an empty qcow2 image is a bit tricky from sunstone, requiring the right combination of format/driver
- 11:31 AM Bug #3905 (Closed): Tips contain html tags
- Can be seen for example in the new image wizard, fs type tooltip contains <br>
- 08:17 AM Backlog #3897: FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Scripts are in /var/lib/one because their are supposed to be modified with custom probes o...
- 07:50 AM Request #3904 (Closed): please enable HTTPS suport on dev.opennebula.org web site
- There is no option to log in to OpenNebula's Redmine securely over HTTPS connection.
It is not good to let people ex...
- 10:39 PM Revision 5af94991 (one): feature #3782: live snapshots for qcow2
- 10:37 PM Revision 77a72e9d (one): feature #3782: support multiple xpath values
- xpath.rb will return multiple values if the xpath
starts with "%m%"
- 10:34 PM Revision 586686f6 (one): feature #3782: Add --live_snapshots option to vmm
- This option make vmm skip detach/suspend phase for live
snapshots. By default it does live snapshots when vmm
- 10:22 PM Revision 3af1cd5c (one): Support for non KVM driver and persistent images
- 03:04 PM Revision 9ad9b5a8 (one): feature #3748: Fix template tab reflow
- 03:03 PM Revision f344a119 (one): feature #3748: Fix vnets tab reflow
- 02:58 PM Revision 334880a4 (one): feature #3748: Add Spice dependency order
- 02:46 PM Backlog #3903 (Pending): Use the "rbd import -" feature for faster Ceph image creations
- See attached file for proposed patch.
Tested with OpenNebula 4.12.1 and Ceph version 0.94.2 (5fb85614ca8f354284c713a...
- 02:44 PM Revision b9a313d9 (one): feature #3748: Reflow role tabs before adding a new one
- 02:43 PM Revision 28f0c024 (one): feature #3748: Initialise slider on setup
- 02:43 PM Revision 39a465b6 (one): feature #3748: Provide context for CapacityInputs
- 02:42 PM Revision f7bd31f8 (one): feature #3748: Do not hide form when submitting
- Workaround until Foundation.abide supports hidden forms
- 02:42 PM Revision 7daea8ad (one): feature #3748: Remove abide namespace check
- Not needed anymore in Foundation 5.2.2
- 02:41 PM Revision 590fbbdf (one): feature #3748: Do not use Foundation.tooltips due to performance issues
- System tooltips will be used instead
- 02:38 PM Bug #3277 (Closed): Disable submit support request button until the request is finished
- Fixed in #3748, the button is replaced by a loading icon
- 02:36 PM Revision fe5323b5 (one): feature #3748: Remove debug code from range slider
- 02:36 PM Revision 333eb77a (one): feature #3748: Update foundation to 5.2.2
- 02:27 PM Bug #3283 (Closed): ACL wizard reset does not return all inputs to the initial state
- Fixed in #3748
- 02:19 PM Bug #2874 (Closed): A VM in power off state cannot be gracefully deleted
- This was fixed in #3654, shutdown --hard is now available for VMs in poweroff
- 02:14 PM Bug #3799 (Closed): Missing VM states in cloud view
- Fixed in #3748, see function get_provision_vm_state
- 02:09 PM Bug #3688 (Closed): OpenNebula daemon not start
- 02:05 PM Bug #3882 (Closed): In Sunstone, template custom_vars are not cleared after applying
- Fixed, thanks for your feedback!
- 10:17 AM Bug #3882 (Assigned): In Sunstone, template custom_vars are not cleared after applying
- 01:58 PM Revision 3c653b10 (one): Bug #3882: Improve CustomTags UI
- 11:30 AM Backlog #2659: Add SHAREABLE option to libvirt disks
- What is current status of this issue?
- 11:22 AM Bug #3902 (New): LIMIT_MB is not used to calculate the available DS storage
- Even though this is enforced to create new images and scheduling, the cli and sunstone ignore this limit
- 11:15 AM Bug #3816: templates should be shareable between clusters
- 10:49 AM Request #3901 (Closed): Shareable persistent disk image between several VMs
- I'm using UpenNebula 4.12.1.
I want to share a persistent image between two VMs to set up an Oracle Cluster Filesite...
- 10:26 AM Feature #3899: Update platform notes for CentOS 7 for sunstone running on systemd + apache
- Also add platform notes to warn users about tmpwatch:
- 10:07 AM Bug #3840 (Closed): Marketplace: Search does not clear when using the clear function
- Fixed, thanks for your feedback
- 10:02 AM Revision 49ff0f4f (one): Bug #3840: Replace keyup events with 'input' in search inputs
- 09:18 AM Bug #3875 (Closed): When a VM in pending is deleted, its Images are set to error
- 09:15 AM Revision d4342c3a (one): Bug #3875: Do not set Img to error when a pending VM is deleted
- 09:15 AM Bug #3900 (Closed): Sunstone server crashes if oned is unreachable
- 09:06 AM Bug #3832 (Closed): Scheduler: Resuming a stopped VM tries to check IMAGE datastore capacity
- 08:55 AM Bug #3845 (Closed): Typo in Ruby OCA docs
- 08:52 AM Revision dcfe7ced (one): Bug #3845: Fix c&p errors in ruby oca docs
- 08:51 AM Bug #3849 (Closed): Quotas in UserPool-XML don't match documented schema
The User and User Pool xsd schemas are different: http://docs.opennebula.org/4.12/integration/system_interface...
- 08:17 AM Revision 29045fd1 (one): Bug #3832: Cleanup xpath calls in scheduler
- 04:58 PM Bug #3832 (New): Scheduler: Resuming a stopped VM tries to check IMAGE datastore capacity
- 04:56 PM Bug #3883 (Closed): Attach disk doesn't check cluster compatibility.
- Merged. THANKS!
- 04:49 PM Revision 17f38ea3 (one): Bug #3883: Attach disk doesn't check cluster compatibility. It also sets...
- output values in set_up_attach_disk. Changed some checks in
(cherry picked from commit 4227b...
- 04:23 PM Revision c9ccd944 (one): Bug #3832: Scheduler detects VMs to be resumed instead of first deployments
- 12:21 PM Bug #3890: man pages -- missing sources
- Perhaps it might be a good idea to remove "generated" headers so those man pages could be improved without risk of lo...
- 11:48 AM Backlog #3897: FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- Scripts are in /var/lib/one because their are supposed to be modified with custom probes or scripts by sys admins. Th...
- 12:40 AM Backlog #3897: FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- On second thought it is a very serious bug -- suppose one follows _Quick Start Instructions §2.4_  and mount share...
- 11:22 AM Bug #3860 (Closed): Virtual Nets visible to all users
The permission control is working fine for me.
To test it, I've created 2 users, and 2 vnets owned by each on...
- 11:16 AM Bug #3647 (Closed): invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- Thanks for reporting back... coffee is important ;)
- 06:52 AM Bug #3647: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- Ok, I feel stupid ;-)
After getting more coffee, I noticed that we were missing the --path argument :...
- 06:24 AM Bug #3647: invalid byte sequence in UTF-8
- Hello guys,
This is still happening in 4.12.1 :...
- 11:04 AM Feature #3899 (Closed): Update platform notes for CentOS 7 for sunstone running on systemd + apache
- 10:43 AM Bug #3813 (Closed): Accounting is not filtering by user
- It works fine now.
- 10:40 AM Revision 2d1b92fc (one): feature #1727: Rename disk_target to disk_tm_target
- 10:33 AM Revision 6fb47ac1 (one): Merge branch 'feature-1727'
- 10:21 AM Bug #3744 (Closed): OneFlow server does not use the one_xmlrpc defined in oneflow-server.conf
- 09:50 AM Bug #3863 (Closed): After deleting a service, oneflow tries to unlock the documen that doesn't ex...
- 09:50 AM Bug #3898 (Closed): OneFlow server actions result in sunstone error messages
- A successful action on a flow service, e.g. shutdown, ends with the error message:
Cannot contact server: is it runn...
- 09:38 AM Revision a1199341 (one): Bug #3863: Do not return the document.unlock exit code in service_pool g...
- 11:17 PM Backlog #3897 (Pending): FHS: remotes in "/var/lib/one" instead of "/usr/lib/one"?
- I've noticed that Opennebula 4.12 installs "remotes" scripts to "/var/lib/one/remotes" which appears to be a violatio...
- 04:17 PM Revision be70906b (one): Feature #1727: New option extend for java oca Template info
- 03:52 PM Revision c10d0800 (one): Feature #1727: Create new migrator for 4.13.85
- 03:12 PM Feature #3896 (Closed): Add a file with the 3rd party libraries used in Sunstone
- 03:12 PM Revision dbba077f (one): Feature #3718: Scheduler takes snapshot size into account
- 03:12 PM Bug #3895 (Closed): Create template dialog does not load in Firefox
- It work perfectly for Chrome and Safari
- 03:10 PM Bug #3894 (Closed): Support request returns 200 even if not logged in CentOS 6.5
- The first time you log in Sunstone, the support section appears as logged in but if you try to perform an action it t...
- 11:21 AM Revision b04d666d (one): Feature #3654: Fix error state management in oneflow
- > The tarball generated for each release will include the 3rd party libraries with all the files provided by running ...
- Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> Daniel, I had a quick look at the changes and frankly I'm terrified...
> * Because es...
- Daniel, I had a quick look at the changes and frankly I'm terrified...
* Because essential requirements were dro...
- 07:51 AM Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- I commented on the general definition of "non-free", of course Debian has a more restrictive one (not that I complain...
- 10:23 PM Revision f2ce88fc (one): feature #1727: Not use dynamic memory in method
- 07:45 PM Bug #3890: man pages -- missing sources
- Thank you. Any ideas how can I (re-)build all man pages on build time?
- 02:59 PM Bug #3890: man pages -- missing sources
- The source for man pages is the command help. That is, calling the command with @--help@. For example:...
- 06:50 AM Bug #3890 (Closed): man pages -- missing sources
- Man pages in "share/man" are "generated with Ronn/v0.7.3" but their sources are missing.
- 03:55 PM Revision 93f1141d (one): Update message.pot
- 03:55 PM Revision 05cb5e17 (one): Fix generate messages script
- 03:54 PM Revision b7d0db61 (one): feature #1727: Update sunstone env param description
- 03:36 PM Feature #3893 (Closed): Add pagination to vCenter import dialog
- For VM Templates and Networks
- 02:40 PM Bug #3892 (Closed): undocumented "opensans.woff"
- Please document origin, license and copyright for file `src/sunstone/public/css/opensans.woff`.
- 01:56 PM Revision 9af2e695 (one): Bump version and man pages to 4.13.80
- 11:29 AM Revision e0cee6b0 (one): Update XSD files
- 11:03 AM Revision 99ebd0bb (one): Update oned.conf for java tests
- 09:48 AM Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- Carlo, there are few problems and incorrect assumptions here:
* `WebSocketMain.swf` included to Opennebula One 4...
- 09:06 AM Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- It is not correct to say that it is non-free, as the source is released under the new BSD license. The Flex environme...
- 08:39 AM Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- I'm talking about release tarball (downloadable from https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/releases).
It is a disaster...
- 08:21 AM Bug #3891 (Closed): non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- In 4.14 external JS libraries are no longer included in the code and must be downloaded using bower.
- 06:55 AM Bug #3891 (Closed): non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
is pre-built, source-less and ...
- 07:11 AM Bug #3889: manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry
- I would provide a patch for this problem but what's the point patching generated files? See #3890...
- 01:28 PM Bug #3889 (Closed): manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry
- Almost all man pages are affected by the following problem (detected by Lintian):
- 02:25 AM Revision ffeee0a8 (one): Add --live-snapshots option to one_vmm_exec driver
- 01:09 AM Revision b0a68b7e (one): qcow2 snapshots for active and inactive VMs
- 04:31 PM Revision e20441b4 (one): feature #1727: Add resize disk to admin view
- 03:00 PM Revision 3f61b184 (one): Feature #1727: Use VM::disk_extended_info with temporary template objects
- 02:20 PM Revision ded50710 (one): feature #1727: Check if size is greater than the original
- 02:20 PM Revision 0351583a (one): feature #1727: Add option to disable disk resize in cloud view
- 02:20 PM Revision 5e909a2c (one): feature #1727: Add extended template support in sunstone
- 02:20 PM Revision 669e7885 (one): feature #1727: Add disk resize in cloud view
- 02:20 PM Revision 9d68ab7c (one): feature #1727: Add range slider util
- 02:12 PM Revision 6278fd7e (one): feature #1727: fix bug setting ORIGINAL_SIZE
- 11:28 AM Revision 7e127b1f (one): Feature #1727: Disk attach now adds to the SYSTEM_DISK quota
- 11:26 AM Bug #3888 (New): An image can be used twice by a VM, but this breaks the used/ready logic
- If an image is used twice by the same VM, the image still has RUNNING_VMS = 1, because the list of VM IDs is a set.
- 09:03 AM Backlog #3152 (New): Configuration option to enable the automatic deletion of disks after detach
- Check delete of detached disks in ssh drivers
- 04:30 PM Revision 42063afc (one): Feature #1727: Small code style change
- 04:29 PM Revision 884ca29d (one): Feature #1727: New SYSTEM_DISK quota in onedb upgrade
- 03:22 PM Bug #3887 (Closed): attach nic is not working for mixed ovs and non ovs network drivers
- BRIDGE always reaches the attach-nic action and BRIDGE_OVS never does.
- 01:35 PM Revision 4fc84d98 (one): Feature #1727: Update fsck to calculate SYSTEM_DISK quota
- 01:27 PM Bug #3886 (Closed): ceph libvirt secret does not work when following nebula documention
- Not sure if this is a bug, or just a tweak to the docco is required.
When setting up ceph as per the documentation...
- 10:44 AM Revision b2334879 (one): Feature #1727: Make snapshot size a long long, to be the same as image size
- 10:42 AM Revision 098060ef (one): Feature #1727: Fix bug, extra semicolon
- 10:30 AM Revision 14c2f2a1 (one): Feature #1727: Disk snapshot actions add/del from system disk quotas
- 07:50 PM Bug #3883: Attach disk doesn't check cluster compatibility.
- Pull request : https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/68.
Any comments and/or review will be appreciated :).
- 01:17 PM Bug #3883 (Closed): Attach disk doesn't check cluster compatibility.
- Attaching a disk doesn't check that the datastore of the image is in the same cluster as the host where the VM is run...
- 07:33 PM Bug #3885 (Closed): Failed to start VNC server... socket bind failed: Address already in use
- Yes that's right. For now you need to fix the port for those VM's
- 04:38 PM Bug #3885 (Closed): Failed to start VNC server... socket bind failed: Address already in use
- Hi, we have a problem with clashing VNC Ports...
@2015-07-21T01:45:25.113700Z qemu-kvm: Failed to start VNC server...
- 06:31 PM Revision 35a5f247 (one): feature #3782: Lazy auth for Snapshots methods
- 04:06 PM Feature #3884 (Closed): In Sunstone, provide the Name of instances, and templates when confirming...
- Thank you for the feedback, we already have a ticket for this.
- 03:45 PM Feature #3884 (Closed): In Sunstone, provide the Name of instances, and templates when confirming...
- In Sunstone, when you request to delete a template it gives you the numeric ID of the template but does not provide t...
- 03:21 PM Revision a7f3e029 (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into feature-1727
- 03:20 PM Revision fc3de05f (one): Feature #1727: Fix system_disk quotas
- Add DS disk attributes; add disk-snapshots to total
- 10:31 AM Revision 4e7a5116 (one): feature #3748: Remove SNAPSHOT_SIZE from the info panel
Also available in: Atom