Activity

From 11/05/2015 to 12/04/2015

12/04/2015

03:48 PM Revision 08cf5a3e (one): Feature #4215: Tmp code to create VR from VM Templates
Carlos Martín
03:47 PM Bug #4228 (Closed): ONEFLOW_URL is not documented
Carlos Martín
03:38 PM Bug #4227 (Closed): Template instantiate fails when image size is 0
From this forum thread:
https://forum.opennebula.org/t/4-14-2-sunstone-error-allocating-a-new-virtual-machine/1529
Carlos Martín
03:32 PM Revision cdac2275 (one): bug #4226: Do not reuse client in update actions
Javi Fontan
03:17 PM Bug #4226 (Closed): Fix timeout error when updating templates
The xmlrpc client is reused and gives timeout when the template is edited. Javi Fontan
09:04 AM Backlog #2615: Set group ownership on create calls
Related: select the target group for new users Carlos Martín

12/03/2015

10:16 AM Bug #4225 (Closed): VM capacity not honored if workstation is too slow to compute javascript
Hello,
Using user view on a quite busy or not very powerful machine (Zotac AD02 AMD E350):
* Select a template
...
EOLE Team

12/02/2015

06:39 PM Bug #4224 (Closed): vCenter import VM dialog pagination not working
VMs selected in page other than 1 are not imported. OpenNebula Systems Support Team
06:38 PM Bug #4223 (Closed): vCenter VMs VNC configuration should be case insensitive
So settings like RemoteDisplay.* settings are honored as remotedisplay.* swttings currently are. OpenNebula Systems Support Team
06:19 PM Feature #4222 (Closed): Use Cluster + Resource Pool as OpenNebula host
Now it is only possible to use the default resource pool or just a single resource pool from a given cluster. If ther... OpenNebula Systems Support Team
05:21 PM Bug #4221 (Closed): disk detach / attach leaves VM in broken state
We have noticed (and can reproduce) that, sometimes (not sure what is the trigger yet), a symlink is not correctly cr... Stefan Kooman
04:23 PM Backlog #3836 (Closed): Enable fine tunning of buttons in cloud view
Ruben S. Montero
03:33 PM Revision 2f5ba45c (one): Feature #4215: Add VROUTER to acl rules
Carlos Martín
12:32 PM Bug #4220 (Closed): Update group does not remember selected views
Hello,
After updating our ONE to 4.14.2, I updated our Sunstone views and needed to change the *@Group Admins View...
EOLE Team
09:57 AM Revision 531da5a1 (one): Merge branch 'baby-gnu-fix/sunstone-strings'
Carlos Martín
06:06 AM Bug #4202: opensans.woff is installed into css, not css/opensans
Please correct it in one-4.14. It is one (or two) lines change. Rolandas Naujikas

12/01/2015

03:36 PM Revision eafd5143 (one): Feature #4215: Store VM - VR id reference
Carlos Martín
03:09 PM Revision 5a0b3d35 (one): feature #4217: Base classes for MarketPlace pool
Ruben S. Montero
02:39 PM Revision 35f28651 (one): Feature #4215: Show list of VR in vnet output, cli & sunstone
Carlos Martín
02:35 PM Revision 4b6aaa8b (one): Feature #4215: Store a list of VR inside each vnet
Carlos Martín
01:47 PM Bug #4219 (Closed): Open vSwtich flows are deleted for all VM with the same MAC address
Hello,
In our "environment":http://eole.ac-dijon.fr/presentations/OpenNebula%20TechDay%20Paris%202015/H%C3%A2py-EO...
EOLE Team
09:36 AM Feature #4218 (Closed): Display only user secondary groups in “Remove from group wizard”
Hello,
Using ONE 4.14.2.
When removing a user from a group, I see all the possible groups of my OpenNebula, for...
EOLE Team

11/30/2015

05:54 PM Revision f1ed163e (one): Fix some string typos in Sunstone js files
Daniel Dehennin
04:44 PM Revision 5e0af5fc (one): Merge branch 'feature-4215' into feature-4217
Ruben S. Montero
04:02 PM Revision cca441ef (one): Feature #4215: Virtual Router pool in Sunstone
Carlos Martín
03:55 PM Revision 64ebcdd5 (one): Feature #4215: Virtual Router pool in ruby oca and CLI
Carlos Martín
03:50 PM Revision c5b19f45 (one): Feature #4215: Create new Virtual Router pool
Carlos Martín
02:58 PM Bug #4216: text64 user input is not shown when creating a VM/Service through Cloud View
Fixed in master and one-4.14.
I'll leave the ticket open to consider a better approach: use utils/user-inputs.js and...
Carlos Martín
02:53 PM Revision 1c721f41 (one): Bug #4216: Support for text64 user inputs in provision tab
(cherry picked from commit 71e17625cc7e5f53b5539bc1b0e4ae5cc92be83b) Carlos Martín
02:53 PM Revision 71e17625 (one): Bug #4216: Support for text64 user inputs in provision tab
Carlos Martín
09:48 AM Feature #4184 (New): Organize templates with tags
Daniel Molina

11/29/2015

06:49 PM Feature #4217 (Closed): MarketPlace for OpenNebula
The goal of this feature is evolve the current Marketplace component to be integrate with the OpenNebula distribution... Ruben S. Montero

11/27/2015

04:19 PM Feature #4209 (Closed): Add Network information of EC2 instances
Daniel Molina
04:17 PM Revision 0eb0de90 (one): feature #4209: Add Hybrid IP information the OneGate info
(cherry picked from commit 5723ea35e023d346f226fb672d3bfa104895787d) Daniel Molina
04:17 PM Revision a57c8e6c (one): Update messages.po
(cherry picked from commit fb50fcf25c30add6922c7fc8db4af41acf9609e9) Daniel Molina
04:15 PM Revision 5723ea35 (one): feature #4209: Add Hybrid IP information the OneGate info
Daniel Molina
04:15 PM Revision fb50fcf2 (one): Update messages.po
Daniel Molina
04:14 PM Bug #4216 (Closed): text64 user input is not shown when creating a VM/Service through Cloud View
Daniel Molina
04:01 PM Feature #3730 (Closed): Add CONTEXT information to hybrid context
Solved in #4166 Tino Vázquez
03:14 PM Feature #4132: Improve hybrid integration
Improve Host Management to:
* include configuration attributes through host template: credentials, capacity…
* dri...
Ruben S. Montero
11:51 AM Feature #4215 (Closed): Virtual Router as an OpenNebula resource
This issue is to redesign the virtual router.
The main goal is to integrate the virtual router as a new OpenNebula r...
Carlos Martín

11/26/2015

05:46 PM Revision d0232d5a (one): Update spice version in bower.json
The commit is practically the same, but the tag name
makes it easier to know if a new release is available
Carlos Martín
05:22 PM Bug #3746 (Closed): Give option to disable spice logging div in fullscreen
I've disabled the log messages by default using your proposed css change.
Cheers.
Carlos Martín
05:20 PM Revision ef4a80be (one): Bug #3746: Disable spice log messages
The messages are already sent to the console, this way
the window has a cleaner look
(cherry picked from commit 0b21...
Carlos Martín
05:18 PM Revision 0b21d8ba (one): Bug #3746: Disable spice log messages
The messages are already sent to the console, this way
the window has a cleaner look
Carlos Martín
05:00 PM Backlog #2121 (Closed): Move Document mutex to oned
Already done in #3805 Carlos Martín
04:30 PM Backlog #4214 (New): Use markdown editor and render for template descriptions
The VM template descriptions could be done in markdown, using for example the same lib used by stackoverflow:
https:...
Carlos Martín
04:20 PM Backlog #4213 (New): Support better translations with gettext
To support sprintf like strings, and plural forms. One example:... Carlos Martín
04:11 PM Feature #4212 (Closed): Use host::import_wild in sunstone
Right now wilds.js uses a create + deploy silent, but host.rb already has an import_wild method Carlos Martín
04:10 PM Feature #4205 (New): Name host-side guest interfaces uniquely
THANKS! Ruben S. Montero
07:03 AM Feature #4205 (Closed): Name host-side guest interfaces uniquely
Currently host-side guest interfaces are named by libvirt which picks a name such as "vnet0", "vnet1", etc.
The pr...
Roy Keene
04:09 PM Feature #4211 (Closed): Keep navigation in the browser's history
Allow to use the back buttons to return to the previous screen
Carlos Martín
04:07 PM Feature #4210 (Closed): Add a graphical way to edit a user's secondary groups
The current drop-down could be improved with a multiple-selection datatable Carlos Martín
04:07 PM Feature #4209 (Closed): Add Network information of EC2 instances
The Ip address of EC2 instances is not returned by OneGate Daniel Molina
04:06 PM Backlog #4208 (New): Settings drop-downs should have an empty (default) value
For view, language, etc Carlos Martín
03:20 PM Bug #4196 (Closed): oneflow commands crash when one_auth is not present
Carlos Martín
03:18 PM Revision ef6fe4a3 (one): Bug #4196: Copy one_auth initialization from client.rb
(cherry picked from commit 1cc56deab1351d5ce400fb1fecbe9c3e91109d7f) Carlos Martín
03:17 PM Revision 1cc56dea (one): Bug #4196: Copy one_auth initialization from client.rb
Carlos Martín
12:50 PM Bug #4175 (Closed): HTML entities in columns and buttons lables
Hi,
After doing a bit of testing, it turns out that the problem is the translation itself.
Look at this line for ...
Carlos Martín
12:02 PM Bug #4192 (Closed): Vnet relase IP fails for ipv6 networks
Carlos Martín
12:00 PM Revision 51c43b80 (one): Bug #4192: Fix vnet relase IP for ipv6 networks
(cherry picked from commit b8de3c6f6c08af063b4fcb19e9b1fb4c00bb86a4) Carlos Martín
11:59 AM Revision b8de3c6f (one): Bug #4192: Fix vnet relase IP for ipv6 networks
Carlos Martín
10:38 AM Feature #4207 (Pending): oneacl delete by rule content
oneacl delete allows only rule number, but sometimes we want remove rule by its content. For e.g.... Rolandas Naujikas
09:38 AM Feature #4145: Request vnc password when the vnc session is opened in an external window
Since one-4.14-2 is a maintenance release we tried not to modify conf files (if it is not required). This parameter i... Daniel Molina
08:12 AM Feature #4145: Request vnc password when the vnc session is opened in an external window
Please update sunstone-server.conf in one-4.14. Rolandas Naujikas
08:43 AM Feature #4206 (Closed): Poll script on host should skip failed checks
When the poll script on a host encounters a error then no information is send to the frontend. Example:
Nov 26 08:...
Stefan Kooman
06:46 AM Bug #4204 (Closed): "save-image-dumpxml" bug when "cpu=host-passthrough" is in used
As per bug described in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1183869, virsh save-image-dumpxml does not proper... Rachel Chen

11/25/2015

07:18 PM Revision 73238f6b (one): Feature #3987: remove explicit loading of scripts_common.sh as it's
already being loaded by tm_common.sh
(cherry picked from commit ed5cc509320329e61e1d7325bc67bc98b5f834f9)
Jaime Melis
05:07 PM Feature #4203 (Closed): Show VM logo in more places
The VM logo image can be added to:
- VM Template info
- VM template instantiate
- VM info
Carlos Martín
05:06 PM Revision af380ac6 (one): Feature #3495: Add a new sunstone-logos.yaml file to define VM logos
Carlos Martín
05:04 PM Backlog #4150 (Closed): Add custom template logo option for VM templates
Carlos Martín
03:04 PM Backlog #3870: Redesign UI for CPU attribute, include overcommit section
Hi
You are right the values for CPU in hosts are in percentage while the VM templates are not. These definitions a...
Ruben S. Montero
02:32 PM Bug #4197 (Closed): Password change settings does not give any feedback
Carlos Martín
02:29 PM Revision 35ad84bd (one): Bug #4197: Refresh settings after a user password change
(cherry picked from commit 2c96fea0b3704d7bf224c45409e5d70bbaa94e8f) Carlos Martín
01:49 PM Bug #4202 (Closed): opensans.woff is installed into css, not css/opensans
install.sh installs opensans.woff into $SUNSTONE_LOCATION/public/css, but referenced as css/opensans/opensans.woff.
...
Rolandas Naujikas
12:36 PM Request #4201 (Pending): Authorization Requests Reference for onevm
Hello Devs,
When we delegate a user for a vm to get console and reboot that vm. that user also able to delete vm.
I...
yy iste
12:15 PM Revision 2c96fea0 (one): Bug #4197: Refresh settings after a user password change
Carlos Martín
12:10 PM Backlog #4200 (New): Move all the hardcoded styles to css
There are many html elements with hardcoded styles, spread across different files, what prevents us from updating the... Carlos Martín
12:08 PM Feature #4199 (Closed): Saved templates from the cloud view should have an option to update their...
When you save a template from the cloud view, the description stored is the one from the original VM Carlos Martín
11:57 AM Bug #4198 (Closed): oneflow tabs use an inconsistent tab-id
All the tabs are named as 'users-tab', and their tabId.js file contains that same name 'users-tab'.
The oneflow tabs...
Carlos Martín
11:50 AM Feature #4003 (Closed): Change default sunstone listen address to 0.0.0.0
Carlos Martín
11:42 AM Revision 25271eec (one): Feature #4003: Change default sunstone listen address to 0.0.0.0
Carlos Martín
10:17 AM Backlog #4170: dynamic column size of the cli tables
The output of the different one command can by changed by modifying the yaml files in /etc/one/cli or on a per-user b... Daniel Molina

11/24/2015

10:17 PM Bug #3775 (Pending): deleted VMs are canceled asynchronously, host/ip resources already shown as ...
Re-open to re-evalute it for next release. Ruben S. Montero
11:36 AM Bug #3775: deleted VMs are canceled asynchronously, host/ip resources already shown as freed befo...
We had serious problem with *delete* in *4.12*. VM was created and in the middle of starting - deleted. VM was still ... Rolandas Naujikas
06:27 PM Backlog #4170: dynamic column size of the cli tables
+1
Something like a basic templating system could be used to personalize the output.
For example, each user cou...
Daniel Dehennin
05:46 PM Bug #4195 (Closed): Images saved from resized disks keep originzal size and not the resized
This was already solved for the upcoming maintenance release in #4042.
Thank you for reporting it!
Carlos Martín
03:29 PM Bug #4195 (Closed): Images saved from resized disks keep originzal size and not the resized
If you instantiate a virtual machine with a non-persistent disk of, let's say 10GB, increase its disk size (40GB) and... Carlos González Vila
04:39 PM Revision 2a3e1e1c (one): Bug #4193: Do not call user.refresh if the tab is not enabled
(cherry picked from commit fb9319140034bc5485d26b4c58149ce330b13123) Carlos Martín
04:39 PM Revision d09d1d37 (one): Revert "Bug #4193: Call isTabEnabled before a refresh action"
This reverts commit ff71ac1a30daef62e31b623014532954d96db725.
(cherry picked from commit a9ee5ed91227d1cab8ec8d7b7eb...
Carlos Martín
04:39 PM Revision fb931914 (one): Bug #4193: Do not call user.refresh if the tab is not enabled
Carlos Martín
04:36 PM Revision a9ee5ed9 (one): Revert "Bug #4193: Call isTabEnabled before a refresh action"
This reverts commit ff71ac1a30daef62e31b623014532954d96db725. Carlos Martín
04:24 PM Bug #4197 (Closed): Password change settings does not give any feedback
In the cloud view, the change password settings button works, but it doesn't give any feedback. Carlos Martín
04:15 PM Bug #4193 (Closed): Update password dialog tries to refresh the users tab, even if it is not enabled
Carlos Martín
03:07 PM Bug #4193 (Closed): Update password dialog tries to refresh the users tab, even if it is not enabled
For the users view, the update password dialog (from settings) fails to refresh the users tab, because it is not enab... Carlos Martín
04:13 PM Revision 207e711f (one): Bug #4193: Call isTabEnabled before a refresh action
(cherry picked from commit ff71ac1a30daef62e31b623014532954d96db725) Carlos Martín
04:12 PM Revision ff71ac1a (one): Bug #4193: Call isTabEnabled before a refresh action
Carlos Martín
04:06 PM Bug #4191 (Closed): Service Template instantiate fails if there are elasticity policies
Carlos Martín
12:02 PM Bug #4191 (Closed): Service Template instantiate fails if there are elasticity policies
> Uncaught ReferenceError: htmlDecode is not defined Carlos Martín
04:06 PM Bug #4194 (Closed): Service template instantiate fails if the role doesn't have the elasticity_po...
Carlos Martín
03:19 PM Bug #4194 (Closed): Service template instantiate fails if the role doesn't have the elasticity_po...
The attribute is assumed to exist, but it may not.
instantiate.js:199, provision-tab.js:1682
Carlos Martín
04:00 PM Revision 8408d40c (one): Bug #4194: Check if elasticity_policies attr exists
(cherry picked from commit 9663719eabd6ecb3a1ee37c9be0e3bea485c2816) Carlos Martín
04:00 PM Revision 39bc73e0 (one): Bug #4191: Fix htmlDecode method call
(cherry picked from commit b5f584db9179e0705dc3dfd4973bc4f53498f3c4) Carlos Martín
03:59 PM Revision 9663719e (one): Bug #4194: Check if elasticity_policies attr exists
Carlos Martín
03:49 PM Revision b5f584db (one): Bug #4191: Fix htmlDecode method call
Carlos Martín
03:36 PM Bug #4196 (Closed): oneflow commands crash when one_auth is not present
... Carlos Martín
02:43 PM Bug #4192 (Closed): Vnet relase IP fails for ipv6 networks
Carlos Martín
02:16 PM Bug #4085 (Closed): Extend vCenter context documentation with all supported parameters
Added information about USERNAME and SSH_PUBLIC_KEY Javi Fontan
11:24 AM Backlog #4190 (Pending): Extend Showback to include storage
Both of VM disks and images Tino Vázquez
11:03 AM Feature #4189: Sunstone view configuration files
This issue is Ruben S. Montero
11:02 AM Feature #4189 (Closed): Sunstone view configuration files
This issue is to:
* Better handle of defaults
* It is needed to spell out the supported options and meaning of ...
Ruben S. Montero
09:38 AM Bug #4188 (Closed): Tabs order is not preserved in ruby 1.8
Ignacio M. Llorente

11/23/2015

06:15 PM Bug #4085: Extend vCenter context documentation with all supported parameters
Added START_SCRIPT to vcenter context table Javi Fontan
05:20 PM Revision 337d2cb9 (one): Bug #4188: Change sunstone yaml view files to use an array of enabled tabs
(cherry picked from commit 18afdeccd18d8134b91e40dc1be33bef2bcd0f26) Carlos Martín
05:20 PM Bug #4188 (Closed): Tabs order is not preserved in ruby 1.8
The new dynamic tabs result in an unordered menu in ruby 1.8 Carlos Martín
05:17 PM Revision 18afdecc (one): Bug #4188: Change sunstone yaml view files to use an array of enabled tabs
Carlos Martín
05:01 PM Feature #4187 (Closed): Import powered off VMs in vCenter
Tino Vázquez
04:53 PM Feature #4186 (Closed): vCenter storage management
To enable:
- disk attach
- image and CD uploads
- DS automatic management and DS manually assign
- ...
Tino Vázquez
04:48 PM Backlog #4185 (Closed): vCenter Folder management
ability to define and manage vCenter folders from OpenNebula Tino Vázquez
04:28 PM Feature #4184 (Closed): Organize templates with tags
And allow for searchs in VM Template tab such as "All GOLDEN templates" Tino Vázquez
04:24 PM Feature #4183 (Closed): Integration with a network appliance, e.g. NSX or Virtual Router
Consider if this alleviates the following:
- Import VMs and VM Templates with network interfaces
- vCenter Ne...
Tino Vázquez
04:23 PM Request #3122 (Closed): tag vm from template
Ruben S. Montero
04:20 PM Bug #4023 (Closed): Debian Jessie ruby errors
Added information in the platform notes. Javi Fontan
04:13 PM Bug #3677 (Closed): Use TCP connection for libvirt
Javi Fontan
04:02 PM Feature #4181 (Closed): Improve vCenter import operations for large number of objects
For instance, import VM and VM Template code does not scale currently Tino Vázquez
11:05 AM Feature #4179 (Closed): Move create button near top of the wizard
Hello,
When selecting a VM temaplate, I need to scroll to reach the *@CREATE@* button.
I propose to move it on ...
EOLE Team
10:46 AM Bug #4173 (Closed): Marketplace template parsing
Fixed, thank you for reporting it. Carlos Martín
10:43 AM Revision fc6b452e (one): Bug #4173: Fix import and render of marketplace templates with xml tags
(cherry picked from commit 5f0660ef5479507527402659137539edf0915e19) Carlos Martín
10:42 AM Revision 5f0660ef (one): Bug #4173: Fix import and render of marketplace templates with xml tags
Carlos Martín

11/20/2015

05:35 PM Feature #4178 (New): Add examples on how to use econe with official tools
aws-sdk-java
aws-sdk-ruby
fog
Daniel Molina
05:12 PM Bug #4173 (New): Marketplace template parsing
Related issue in the appmarket github: https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-appmarket/issues/54 Carlos Martín
05:10 PM Bug #4174 (Closed): XML in marketplace template doe not render on the website
Hi,
The appmarket website is not part of the main OpenNebula repo (and this redmine)
I'm moving this issue to the...
Carlos Martín
04:43 PM Feature #4176 (Closed): Update aws-sdk-ruby gem to version 2
This version supports custom endpoints and could be used to connect to other OpenNebula deployment exposing the EC2 A... Daniel Molina
03:40 PM Feature #3495: Add custom template logos
Hello,
With version 4.14, just modifying *@/usr/lib/one/sunstone/public/app/tabs/templates-tab/form-panels/create/...
EOLE Team
03:06 PM Bug #4175: HTML entities in columns and buttons lables
We have issue with cloud view too. EOLE Team
02:27 PM Bug #4175: HTML entities in columns and buttons lables
The hosts columns are OK.
The create button in cluster wizard has HTML entities
EOLE Team
02:24 PM Bug #4175 (Closed): HTML entities in columns and buttons lables
Hello,
I just installed the 4.14.0 packages on Ubuntu Trusty.
I switched my sunstone to french I have have HTML...
EOLE Team
02:45 PM Revision 57ca5f41 (one): bug #4164: Moved imported_vm_action logic to the driver class. Add
defaults for well-known drivers Ruben S. Montero
11:40 AM Feature #3060: trim/discard for Ceph RBD
Support for <controller type='scsi' index='0' model='virtio-scsi'></controller> must be implemented in the core. Jaime Melis
11:20 AM Revision 46b723c8 (one): Include ImageID for instances deployed through EC2
(cherry picked from commit f952691521f190e0a7935c02acf994999404edff) Daniel Molina
11:20 AM Revision f9526915 (one): Include ImageID for instances deployed through EC2
Daniel Molina
11:00 AM Bug #4026 (Closed): Undocumented changes in release notes lead to critical situaiton
Ruben S. Montero
10:41 AM Feature #3685 (Closed): Add notes about SSH timeouts on configuration guides
Ruben S. Montero
09:44 AM Revision 9c27ab6c (one): feature #4165: Generate body digest if X-Amz-Content-Sha256 header not p...
(cherry picked from commit 67155222d9f41d38f4d531919f1327b194e792d4) Daniel Molina
09:43 AM Revision 67155222 (one): feature #4165: Generate body digest if X-Amz-Content-Sha256 header not p...
Daniel Molina
09:18 AM Feature #4111 (Closed): New remote auth in Sunstone
Ruben S. Montero

11/19/2015

11:04 PM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
Great Roy THANKS!!!!!! Planing this... Ruben S. Montero
10:27 PM Revision fd6b67e7 (one): feature #4111: Fix bug in method name
(cherry picked from commit cd4804ce6cc50a0a1e33756ebc542424e350deb4) Ruben S. Montero
10:26 PM Revision cd4804ce (one): feature #4111: Fix bug in method name
Ruben S. Montero
09:46 PM Revision 7c44af97 (one): feature #4111: Generic user check methos for Auth classes. Moved x509
and Remote to new method. Now RemoteCloudAuth works for users with
driver public.
(cherry picked from commit dc399e0...
Ruben S. Montero
09:46 PM Revision a97b9f59 (one): feature #4111: Explicit reutrn nil if user not selected
(cherry picked from commit bac205df9ba46e87aaff21393c10b7e744afafcc) Ruben S. Montero
09:42 PM Revision bac205df (one): feature #4111: Explicit reutrn nil if user not selected
Ruben S. Montero
08:59 PM Bug #4174: XML in marketplace template doe not render on the website
There should be "<cpu mode='host-passthrough'/>" in the data flag of this template Daniel Kelleher
08:55 PM Bug #4174 (Closed): XML in marketplace template doe not render on the website
The marketplace template evaluates the libvirt XML raw data instead of displaying it. As a result the raw part of th... Daniel Kelleher
08:50 PM Bug #4173: Marketplace template parsing
&amp;lt; /&amp;gt;
Daniel Kelleher
08:48 PM Bug #4173: Marketplace template parsing
The second braces set should be "&lt;" and "/&gt;" respectively Daniel Kelleher
08:37 PM Bug #4173 (Closed): Marketplace template parsing
Raw XML data passed using the JSON template in the marketplace which uses < /> formatting is evaluated to &lt; /&gt; ... Daniel Kelleher
08:47 PM Feature #3204: Dynamically push out changes to Security Groups
Just dropping a note that this is really important - security groups are almost useless without this feature for us... Justin Riley
05:30 PM Revision 3df263b3 (one): feature #4165: Add signature v4 support to econe
(cherry picked from commit b69831fbd6f9937cc19eaf5ada33c36cda99e53e) Daniel Molina
05:30 PM Revision 7dc86244 (one): Merge branch 'one-4.14' of git.opennebula.org:one into one-4.14
Daniel Molina
05:29 PM Revision b69831fb (one): feature #4165: Add signature v4 support to econe
Daniel Molina
03:46 PM Revision dc399e0a (one): feature #4111: Generic user check methos for Auth classes. Moved x509
and Remote to new method. Now RemoteCloudAuth works for users with
driver public.
Ruben S. Montero
03:20 PM Bug #4045 (Closed): Update and enhance VM state definition
Carlos Martín
03:18 PM Revision efb59a92 (one): Bug #4045: Update states reference link in vm xsd
(cherry picked from commit 2bc5032504048879e5622f7b6bf04b5456473ff5) Carlos Martín
03:17 PM Revision 2bc50325 (one): Bug #4045: Update states reference link in vm xsd
Carlos Martín
11:54 AM Revision b3a02589 (one): Bug #4124: Fix bug in default resource pool in vCenter driver
(cherry picked from commit b421b113dc021d4a92282406e3296b522bc9f744) Tino Vázquez
11:53 AM Revision b421b113 (one): Bug #4124: Fix bug in default resource pool in vCenter driver
Tino Vázquez
11:19 AM Bug #4108: saveas action create non-persistent image
New feature request #4172 opened Laurent Grawet
11:18 AM Request #4172 (Pending): sunstone: set default value for persistency in yaml config files
Hi,
This is related to #4108. It would be interesting to declare a default value for persistency (0/1) via yaml co...
Laurent Grawet
11:14 AM Request #4171 (Pending): sunstone: Change boot order from cloud and groupadmin views
Hi,
Users need to change boot order (PXE, HDD...) in cloud and groupadmin views.
This could be activated from yam...
Laurent Grawet
10:53 AM Revision 3ae25ad4 (one): Use panel_tabs if provision_tabs is not defined
(cherry picked from commit 63b1ea2d9a15918db05e27e5fbc4e3917315423e) Daniel Molina
10:53 AM Revision 63b1ea2d (one): Use panel_tabs if provision_tabs is not defined
Daniel Molina
10:46 AM Feature #4111 (New): New remote auth in Sunstone
We want to polish the use of x509. Ruben S. Montero
10:21 AM Revision b6335afe (one): Revert "Bug #4164: Remove poweroff action for kvm & xen imported VMs"
This reverts commit d369908da2c162d04132eb2c55fb5e26c99ed66d. Carlos Martín

11/18/2015

05:30 PM Revision b5be1631 (one): Bug #4124: Add comments for resource pool code and minor refactor
(cherry picked from commit fffcc62d0a36cc8a2c85b9f91e2a080dda11a309) Tino Vázquez
05:29 PM Revision fffcc62d (one): Bug #4124: Add comments for resource pool code and minor refactor
Tino Vázquez
04:53 PM Backlog #4170 (Pending): dynamic column size of the cli tables
using the output of `tput cols` we can select what field to expand. Jaime Melis
04:33 PM Bug #4169 (New): The state of VMs terminated through the AWS console should not be POWEROFF
These VMs cannot be recovered, so the state should not be POWEROFF Daniel Molina
04:12 PM Feature #4155: Remove :detach and :suspend strategies for disk snapshots for VMs in ACTIVE-RUNNING
+1 for the proposal Anton Todorov
03:42 PM Revision b0571e6c (one): Bug 4167: Use constants for VM polling attributes in vCenter
(cherry picked from commit 4557db3d93a88452802bb41c8ad382c428a2a85d) Tino Vázquez
03:42 PM Revision 4557db3d (one): Bug 4167: Use constants for VM polling attributes in vCenter
Tino Vázquez
03:36 PM Feature #4166 (Closed): Add CONTEXT support for EC2 instances
Context packages should be updated to support EC2 instances and retrieve the CONTEXT information from the metadata se... Daniel Molina
03:33 PM Revision 8020a3ad (one): feature #4166: Add CONTEXT support for EC2 instances
(cherry picked from commit cb9c4fcff94113f10ca247032c479eea607e725c) Daniel Molina
03:33 PM Revision cb9c4fcf (one): feature #4166: Add CONTEXT support for EC2 instances
Daniel Molina
02:40 PM Revision c267e232 (one): Bump version 4.14.2
Jaime Melis
02:39 PM Bug #4167 (Closed): Use in vcenter driver constants for VM state
Tino Vázquez
02:38 PM Revision 1ff92795 (one): Bug #4167: Use proper VM_STATE constants
(cherry picked from commit 7b119674ca7fe2b29e2f5deaf7b6398516e16cd7) Tino Vázquez
02:37 PM Revision 407f2faa (one): Bug #4167: Use proper VM_STATE constants
Tino Vázquez
02:13 PM Bug #4093 (Closed): Published docs have missing TODO's
Jaime Melis
01:33 PM Bug #4073 (Closed): Docs still mention VOLATILE_DISK instead of SYSTEM_DISK_SIZE
Jaime Melis
01:24 PM Bug #4051 (Closed): Restore on suspend gives "image magic is incorrect" Error
Jaime Melis
12:17 PM Revision 6595df3b (one): Bug #4164: Remove poweroff action for kvm & xen imported VMs
(cherry picked from commit d369908da2c162d04132eb2c55fb5e26c99ed66d) Carlos Martín
12:16 PM Revision d369908d (one): Bug #4164: Remove poweroff action for kvm & xen imported VMs
Carlos Martín
12:13 PM Feature #4111 (Closed): New remote auth in Sunstone
Merged. Thanks! Javi Fontan
11:26 AM Bug #3760: Not possible to save a persistent image or do a snanpshot when installing an image fro...
I have tried to replicate the issue, but I haven't been able to.
Using the official OpenNebula 4.12.1 packages, in...
Jaime Melis
10:58 AM Revision dee123ca (one): Remove opennebula/x509_auth dep
(cherry picked from commit f13e5ad12776a549c8071aafe6ba3ea39d370614) Alvaro Simon
10:58 AM Revision a8f9fd38 (one): Add Sunstone login for remote auth
(cherry picked from commit 3aa06894fa341215fb1d049e8e9c59fdc41f4422) Alvaro Simon
10:58 AM Revision eff0e0d6 (one): Include new Kerberos remote auth
(cherry picked from commit 0b94f2fc41f7c5ab9eeb628c922988c5f0e60192) Alvaro Simon
10:56 AM Revision f13e5ad1 (one): Remove opennebula/x509_auth dep
Alvaro Simon
10:56 AM Revision 3aa06894 (one): Add Sunstone login for remote auth
Alvaro Simon
10:56 AM Revision 0b94f2fc (one): Include new Kerberos remote auth
Alvaro Simon
10:47 AM Bug #3374 (Pending): exit code is always 0 if you call up the init script with "status"
This change breaks service startup. Reverting changes.
We will revisit this problem later. Maybe changing the star...
Javi Fontan
10:46 AM Revision ba28277d (one): Revert "bug #3374: fix status result for Debian and Ubuntu"
This reverts commit 7724a1c88346d24e3f7796c310e1effb053839ed.
Breaks service startup
Javi Fontan
10:46 AM Revision ea0074e8 (one): Revert "bug #3374: fix status result for Debian and Ubuntu"
This reverts commit 99050640920072099bd9448bca4954ffa5ba543a.
Breaks service startup
Javi Fontan
08:33 AM Request #4168 (Pending): Shared disk between VMs
KVM has the possibility to share a disk between 2 VMs.
Would be nice to have this feature in OpenNebula.
Peter Loeffler

11/17/2015

06:14 PM Bug #4124 (Closed): vCenter VMs within resource pool cannot be monitor nor imported
Tino Vázquez
06:13 PM Revision 132bee03 (one): Bug #4124: Add support for VMs in Resource Pools
Various small fixes
(cherry picked from commit 74cb15642a50f36de175400249968f3aeee6cf5c)
Tino Vázquez
06:12 PM Revision 74cb1564 (one): Bug #4124: Add support for VMs in Resource Pools
Various small fixes Tino Vázquez
05:30 PM Feature #4068 (Closed): Review vnet use permission requirement in docs
Carlos Martín
04:10 PM Bug #4167 (Closed): Use in vcenter driver constants for VM state
Instead of 'a', use VM_STATE[:active] Tino Vázquez
03:31 PM Bug #4054 (Closed): Add information about the use of NET/% and NET/* for reservations
Carlos Martín
02:22 PM Feature #4166 (Closed): Add CONTEXT support for EC2 instances
Daniel Molina
02:08 PM Feature #4018: Append name to "one-*" name in vCenter display name
If I read the code correctly, this happens at instantiation only, right?
Can it and should it also get updated in ...
Gerben Meijer
02:02 PM Bug #4103 (Closed): Make Cancel action more resiliant in vCenter
Javi Fontan
02:02 PM Bug #4040 (Closed): git is required for bower to run
Daniel Molina
01:59 PM Backlog #3468 (Closed): use the actual vm names for the vms in vcenter
Hi Gerben
It seems we've already implemented it
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/4018
This is in fact a dupl...
Ruben S. Montero
01:16 PM Backlog #3468: use the actual vm names for the vms in vcenter
If this is not feasible, then perhaps tags for NAME and DESCRIPTION can be added to the vCenter VM which would be kep... Gerben Meijer
01:58 PM Revision f6a566b8 (one): bug #4103: fix bug when an object does not exist
(cherry picked from commit 547f61c31883b19e09ff14673f5d9c5e4d10bb8d) Javi Fontan
01:58 PM Revision 547f61c3 (one): bug #4103: fix bug when an object does not exist
Javi Fontan
01:43 PM Bug #4059 (Closed): Live Migration with OpenvSwitch
closing because this works for me. Please feel free to reopen if you are not satisfied.
Not quite sure what exactl...
Jaime Melis
01:35 PM Backlog #1290: Allowing autostart setting for KVM deployed VMs with persistent images, to restart...
Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Yes I think we can use the REASON field of history. Simply add a new reason for automatic ...
EOLE Team
12:58 PM Bug #4108: saveas action create non-persistent image
Thank you Carlos!
I think it would be interesting to declare a default value for persistency (0/1) via yaml config f...
Laurent Grawet
12:18 PM Bug #4108 (Closed): saveas action create non-persistent image
Carlos Martín
09:55 AM Bug #4108 (New): saveas action create non-persistent image
The proposed solution is to ask the user if he wants the saved image to be persistent or not. To avoid complexity, th... Carlos Martín
12:16 PM Revision 6bbe71a3 (one): Bug #4108: Add option to create persistent images in onevm save-as-template
(cherry picked from commit 45b33cabc5440e73051db06056388a7f732a7cdb) Carlos Martín
12:15 PM Revision 45b33cab (one): Bug #4108: Add option to create persistent images in onevm save-as-template
Carlos Martín
11:28 AM Bug #4164 (Closed): Imported Xen VMs can not be resumed after poweroff
Error:... Javi Fontan
10:55 AM Bug #3760: Not possible to save a persistent image or do a snanpshot when installing an image fro...
Hola Jaime,
It does not matter if the disk/image is persistent or not, we got the same issue if we try BOOT="cdrom...
Esteban Freire Garcia
10:26 AM Bug #3760: Not possible to save a persistent image or do a snanpshot when installing an image fro...
Hi Esteban,
it works for me... So, we could sum up this issue like this:
- boot=cdrom => you cannot see the per...
Jaime Melis
10:44 AM Bug #4163 (Closed): Extra "refresh" needed in sunstone before available actions are updated
Hi,
This is probably the same bug as #4025. Sometimes a vm list refresh can return when the vm details are visible...
Carlos Martín
09:18 AM Bug #4163 (Closed): Extra "refresh" needed in sunstone before available actions are updated
Quite often I have to click on the "refresh" button in sunstone when I want to perform an action (poweroff, release, ... Stefan Kooman
10:24 AM Revision b5d254b9 (one): Feature #4126: Remove rename from vcenter cloud views
(cherry picked from commit f203593808e960da944d4053b1085516edfb7028) Carlos Martín
10:24 AM Revision f2035938 (one): Feature #4126: Remove rename from vcenter cloud views
Carlos Martín

11/16/2015

05:55 PM Feature #4152 (Closed): Include a name for imported SoftLayer VMs
Tino Vázquez
05:55 PM Bug #4024 (Closed): sunstone: unacessible tabs for xen hots in host view
Daniel Molina
05:54 PM Revision 40574aae (one): Feature #4152: Use SoftLAyer VM FQDN for import name
(cherry picked from commit d6c206c9cb05749d97a457ca47f0c0319a00926c) Tino Vázquez
05:51 PM Revision d6c206c9 (one): Feature #4152: Use SoftLAyer VM FQDN for import name
Tino Vázquez
05:46 PM Bug #4130: cannot use files datastore if BRIDGE_LIST is set and frontend doesn't see those files
Agree on that. Also context scripts are always run on frontend.
We need describe in the documentation or in known pr...
Rolandas Naujikas
05:33 PM Bug #4130 (Closed): cannot use files datastore if BRIDGE_LIST is set and frontend doesn't see tho...
The files datastore is meant to be visible in the frontend where the iso images are created. We don't think this will... Javi Fontan
04:55 PM Feature #4162 (Closed): Sanitize XML Documents
This issue has been renamed to sanitize other XML documents through oned, when they include user inputs.
Original ...
Roy Keene
04:41 PM Revision ed5cc509 (one): Feature #3987: remove explicit loading of scripts_common.sh as it's
already being loaded by tm_common.sh Jaime Melis
04:24 PM Bug #4121 (Closed): Default cost is not used in sunstone
Daniel Molina
03:54 PM Feature #4161 (Closed): Allow to set vm name fields when using oneflow
Closing this now, we'll reopen if needed Ruben S. Montero
03:43 PM Feature #4161: Allow to set vm name fields when using oneflow
You can change how the vm names are built in the oneflow-server.conf file:
https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/blob/ma...
Daniel Molina
03:35 PM Feature #4161 (Closed): Allow to set vm name fields when using oneflow
I would like to set hostnames based on the role, service definitions.
At moment i end with vmnames like the follown...
Jürgen Waibel
03:46 PM Feature #4160: [PATCH] Allow user to specify CPU model
Thanks! Looks great. Apart from this we need to expose it via Sunstone. Scheduling this after 4.14.2.. Ruben S. Montero
03:17 PM Feature #4160 (Pending): [PATCH] Allow user to specify CPU model
It is sometimes helpful to allow the user to specify a CPU model to emulate, or even CPU flags.
The attached patch...
Roy Keene
03:21 PM Feature #4126 (Closed): Rename VM in cloud view
Carlos Martín
03:12 PM Revision 8490cf3d (one): Feature #4126: Add .rename actions to view yaml files
(cherry picked from commit 51785f50182caa7b10264534a3f99c9d35ad2e8c) Carlos Martín
03:12 PM Revision 51785f50 (one): Feature #4126: Add .rename actions to view yaml files
Carlos Martín
11:02 AM Bug #4052 (Closed): KVM qcow2 drivers may create .snap directories for CD's
Javi Fontan
11:00 AM Revision 7ac678fe (one): bug #4052: do not create snap dirs for CDs
for qcow2 TM drivers
(cherry picked from commit 9cad48284d2fccb8457150d4f30918333d0c1d73)
Javi Fontan
11:00 AM Revision 73b04fe1 (one): bug #4052: do not create snap dirs for CDs
for qcow2 TM drivers Javi Fontan

11/14/2015

10:12 PM Bug #4146: Attached cdrom to existing VM can crash oned and the context image isn't moved as the ...
Ups forgot to git push... thanks :) Ruben S. Montero
06:35 PM Bug #4146: Attached cdrom to existing VM can crash oned and the context image isn't moved as the ...
Probably you forgot apply to one-4.14 :-) Rolandas Naujikas
03:23 AM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
Added support for multiple IPv6 addresses per interface (GLOBAL, ULA, LINK) with anti-spoofing. Roy Keene
02:40 AM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
There was an issue with "FILTER_IP_SPOOFING" and IPv6, updated patch to deal with it Roy Keene

11/13/2015

09:25 PM Feature #4159 (Closed): [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
Security groups lack IPv6 support. Mostly this is a matter of duplicating the calls "iptables" with "ip6tables" exce... Roy Keene
04:54 PM Feature #4158 (Closed): Use stdin for vcenter and datastore drivers to get information about the ...
This will reduce the need to callback oned for information. Note that the information is already sent by oned and it ... Ruben S. Montero
04:25 PM Bug #4146 (Closed): Attached cdrom to existing VM can crash oned and the context image isn't move...
Hi Tim.
The issue about oned crashing is now fixed and in master and one-4.14 branches. You can safely apply the p...
Ruben S. Montero
04:17 PM Revision c35c18a7 (one): bug #4146: Fix bug when the target is already in use
(cherry picked from commit f6ec52dddc5ab205dc94f0a6e5fd04a834f9b2a3) Ruben S. Montero
04:15 PM Revision f6ec52dd (one): bug #4146: Fix bug when the target is already in use
Ruben S. Montero
03:54 PM Feature #4157 (Closed): Add support for qemu guest agent
It can now be activated adding this RAW parameter in KVM VMs:... Javi Fontan
03:52 PM Feature #4156 (Closed): Use user secondary groups to schedule VMs
Hello,
I'm unable to shedule VM on cluster authorized by secondary groups.
* OpenNebula 4.10.2
* Share qcow2 i...
EOLE Team
03:51 PM Feature #4064 (Closed): Add quiesce support to qcow2 based disk snapshots for VM's with guest-age...
Javi Fontan
03:11 PM Feature #4064: Add quiesce support to qcow2 based disk snapshots for VM's with guest-agent support
Anton. I've added your patch to qcow2 drivers with a little modification. Thank you! Javi Fontan
03:49 PM Revision 6ec37485 (one): feature #4064: support quiesce for ceph snapshots
(cherry picked from commit d0b9591464d7bec9b506c703d1f0184aa905b318) Anton Todorov
03:48 PM Revision d0b95914 (one): feature #4064: support quiesce for ceph snapshots
Anton Todorov
03:16 PM Feature #4155 (Closed): Remove :detach and :suspend strategies for disk snapshots for VMs in ACTI...
It seems that those may cause multiple problems in terms of guest synchronization and recovery process. This issue is... Ruben S. Montero
03:13 PM Bug #4056: Snapshot revert problems
Also commits commit:ace8f04 and commit:800dd72 Javi Fontan
03:12 PM Bug #4056 (Closed): Snapshot revert problems
Hi
About the issues described here:
* DISKSNAPSHOTCREATE, has been fixed
* The BIOS issue seems not relate...
Ruben S. Montero
03:00 PM Revision 800dd723 (one): Fail when the live snapshot can not be done
(cherry picked from commit ace8f04e34b2a8f4b31739b15a3ffa156f50101e) Javi Fontan
02:59 PM Revision ace8f04e (one): Fail when the live snapshot can not be done
Javi Fontan
02:52 PM Bug #4061 (Closed): disk sizes not updated when VM is in PowerOff state
Hi Anton,
I'm afraid this is the expected behavior. Note that a VM in poweroff is out of the hypervisor list so th...
Ruben S. Montero
02:47 PM Revision 6ef6dd4d (one): bug #4056: return correct action in disk snap revert
(cherry picked from commit ea53ff904b4dbab80cbf7e77a0cbc8f05b26b51d) Javi Fontan
02:47 PM Revision 35491244 (one): feature #4064: support quiesce for disk snapshots
(cherry picked from commit 1245c82c1fe24f6c0817a5ca33c7073c0bf80635) Anton Todorov
02:47 PM Revision d1206cb0 (one): Do not use rescue when not neccesary in vmm
It makes ruby -wd unusable
(cherry picked from commit f6fa8d6a4ed94d2012235ff5b2ad894b1e9f969c)
Javi Fontan
02:47 PM Revision 5f63b5dd (one): bug #4048: take out TM ROLLBACK from snap create
(cherry picked from commit a35b4d483c1abb6e1c40aa8f1f72d407152be16b) Javi Fontan
02:45 PM Revision f6fa8d6a (one): Do not use rescue when not neccesary in vmm
It makes ruby -wd unusable Javi Fontan
02:45 PM Revision ea53ff90 (one): bug #4056: return correct action in disk snap revert
Javi Fontan
02:45 PM Revision a35b4d48 (one): bug #4048: take out TM ROLLBACK from snap create
Javi Fontan
02:45 PM Revision 1245c82c (one): feature #4064: support quiesce for disk snapshots
Anton Todorov
12:12 PM Bug #4055 (Closed): disk snapshot restore while VM is running is leading to broken VM
OK. So I am closing this issue, we have #4056 for the other issues and #4064 for the agent. Ruben S. Montero
10:55 AM Bug #4112 (Closed): Check if LDAP enconding is working fine in Sunstone
Javi Fontan
09:47 AM Bug #4153 (Closed): Context template FILE_DS overwrittent by 'init scripts'
Javi Fontan
08:30 AM Bug #4153: Context template FILE_DS overwrittent by 'init scripts'
Duplicate of http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/4049 and it is already solved in future version. Rolandas Naujikas
08:02 AM Bug #4153 (Closed): Context template FILE_DS overwrittent by 'init scripts'
How to reproduce:
1. upload two files to the files datastore a.sh and b.sh
2. in the VM template -> Update -> Conte...
Anton Todorov
08:39 AM Bug #4154 (Pending): after cold migration custom vnc password is lost
after a cold migration the VM cannot be accessed anymore via vnc with the custom password set in template (also rando... Tobias Fischer
12:43 AM Bug #4022 (Closed): disk snapshots visible in sunstone after Delete(recreate) of a VM
Ruben S. Montero
12:42 AM Revision 38416b68 (one): bug #4022: Do not set snapshots on persistent images if its TM ln mode
is SYSTEM. Update quota update and snapshot survival after delete
--recreate according to:
+--------+--------------...
Ruben S. Montero
12:42 AM Revision 34c8d17e (one): bug #4022: Removes snapshots from non-shared persistent disks. Update
Datastore Quota management to deal with bulk updates. Hook on DM & LCM
resubmit and clean_up_vm to remove snapshots
...
Ruben S. Montero
12:42 AM Revision 978e1afa (one): Bug #4022: Delete disk snapshotds for non-persistent images on delete --...
(cherry picked from commit 5ba0b121976964ce1f939d7a5f17c5b9182dd921) Carlos Martín
12:40 AM Revision 5bb39611 (one): Bug #4022: Delete disk snapshotds for non-persistent images on delete --...
(cherry picked from commit 5ba0b121976964ce1f939d7a5f17c5b9182dd921) Carlos Martín
12:40 AM Revision 6bcc97bd (one): bug #4022: Do not set snapshots on persistent images if its TM ln mode
is SYSTEM. Update quota update and snapshot survival after delete
--recreate according to:
+--------+--------------...
Ruben S. Montero
12:40 AM Revision 1b991943 (one): bug #4022: Removes snapshots from non-shared persistent disks. Update
Datastore Quota management to deal with bulk updates. Hook on DM & LCM
resubmit and clean_up_vm to remove snapshots
...
Ruben S. Montero

11/12/2015

05:53 PM Bug #4112: Check if LDAP enconding is working fine in Sunstone
Tested using spaces and non ASCII characters. Works when @:encode_user_password@ is enabled. Javi Fontan
04:54 PM Feature #4145 (Closed): Request vnc password when the vnc session is opened in an external window
Daniel Molina
10:09 AM Feature #4145: Request vnc password when the vnc session is opened in an external window
This functionality should be also available through OneGate. There are several options to implemente this:
* Add a...
Daniel Molina
04:54 PM Feature #4101 (Closed): Add a query param to avoid cache issues between versions
Daniel Molina
04:52 PM Revision 892c8a74 (one): feature #4101: Add query param to avoid cache issues
(cherry picked from commit d236d5509fe214a8eaad536b07339b1fcfc43711) Daniel Molina
04:52 PM Revision d236d550 (one): feature #4101: Add query param to avoid cache issues
Daniel Molina
04:34 PM Feature #4152 (Closed): Include a name for imported SoftLayer VMs
The SL driver currently assigns "Instance of $id" as the NAME for imported wild VMs.
I think it would be rather tr...
Gerben Meijer
04:18 PM Revision e0c7f58c (one): feature #4145: Add option to sunstone-server.conf
Daniel Molina
04:15 PM Feature #4151 (New): Request spice password when the vnc session is opened in an external window
Daniel Molina
04:15 PM Revision 000a6664 (one): feature #4145: Add option to request VNC password for external windows
(cherry picked from commit dea4201d6a9f2e6b57e3ad8a125593a575ff0dbb) Daniel Molina
04:14 PM Revision dea4201d (one): feature #4145: Add option to request VNC password for external windows
Daniel Molina
03:44 PM Backlog #4150 (Closed): Add custom template logo option for VM templates
Probably by reading the logos directory or upload option Tino Vázquez
12:05 PM Bug #4131 (Closed): VNet cannot be deleted before a VM is instantiated
Ruben S. Montero
10:13 AM Bug #4039 (Closed): install.sh is missing opennebula-sunstone-v4.14-small.png
Fixed, thank you Daniel Molina
10:12 AM Revision 415030d5 (one): bug #4039: Add opennebula-sunstone-v4.14-small.png to install.sh
(cherry picked from commit 92b71bc1f57fc532498a83f9cc09d9683768159e) Daniel Molina
10:11 AM Revision 92b71bc1 (one): bug #4039: Add opennebula-sunstone-v4.14-small.png to install.sh
Daniel Molina

11/11/2015

05:10 PM Bug #4044 (Closed): mysqldump is not available in the frontend
Javi Fontan
04:56 PM Bug #4044: mysqldump is not available in the frontend
@mysql@ clients are not needed for OpenNebula to run. Also it would install extra packages even if you use sqlite.
...
Javi Fontan
04:48 PM Bug #4046 (Closed): Packages may be creating an empty /usr/lib/one/ruby/zona dir
Fixed in the package specs. Javi Fontan
04:42 PM Revision f5779ce4 (one): feature #4145: Add vnc button to open in an external tab with pass
(cherry picked from commit 940b21b71269ab312b168a286e5bda8e88eeb613) Daniel Molina
04:41 PM Revision 940b21b7 (one): feature #4145: Add vnc button to open in an external tab with pass
Daniel Molina
04:39 PM Bug #4137 (Closed): fix mkfs calling in scripts_common.sh
Cherry pick to one-4.14 and master branches. Javi Fontan
04:36 PM Revision ebc8b986 (one): bug-4137 enable possibility to predefine variables
This is proposition for a general solution for solving bug #4137
For example on CentOS 7 to create XFS filesystem on...
Anton Todorov
04:36 PM Revision 584aca53 (one): bug-4137 enable possibility to predefine variables
This is proposition for a general solution for solving bug #4137
For example on CentOS 7 to create XFS filesystem on...
Anton Todorov
03:30 PM Feature #4083 (Closed): Extract monitoring information from CloudWatch
Tino Vázquez
03:00 PM Bug #4092 (Closed): lvm datastore size is incorrect (MiB vs MB)
Changed in one-4.14 and master. Thanks! Javi Fontan
02:58 PM Revision 4559af43 (one): bug #4092: fix units in lvm monitor
(cherry picked from commit 6975b168592c8b06714fc548e8809d609fe0ef26) Javi Fontan
02:57 PM Revision 6975b168 (one): bug #4092: fix units in lvm monitor
Javi Fontan
12:30 PM Feature #4132: Improve hybrid integration
Improve IM driver with threads, to alleviate multiple cloudwatch calls for instance. Maybe use a generic mechanism f... Tino Vázquez
12:23 PM Feature #4126: Rename VM in cloud view
Edit button in place.
TODO: Add the rename action to .yaml files
Carlos Martín
12:22 PM Revision 41add422 (one): Feature #4126: Rename VM in cloud view
(cherry picked from commit 9a3ab43b22e91d4db3084c6f9e544ace5992f898) Carlos Martín
12:21 PM Revision 9a3ab43b (one): Feature #4126: Rename VM in cloud view
Carlos Martín
12:21 PM Backlog #4149 (Pending): Make cloudwatch metrics configurable
Now only CPU and Network are available. Add custom metrics and also adjustable periods (currently, 5 minutes) Tino Vázquez
12:15 PM Revision 514d07a0 (one): feature #4083: Fix wrong nettx netrx switching
(cherry picked from commit 2a7403dd0d0f5b202aa9f6e07d58feddda96bdcf) Tino Vázquez
12:14 PM Revision 1b41ef22 (one): feature #4083: Fix wrong nettx netrx switching
(cherry picked from commit 2a7403dd0d0f5b202aa9f6e07d58feddda96bdcf) Tino Vázquez
12:02 PM Bug #4033 (Closed): Ldap drivers do not give correct error when they can not connect theserver
Javi Fontan
12:00 PM Revision aaad768c (one): bug #4033: show error message on ldap connection error
(cherry picked from commit 4b9e02958d14b18dc0b62320a83c9ddcce8a3a0e) Javi Fontan
12:00 PM Revision 4b9e0295 (one): bug #4033: show error message on ldap connection error
Javi Fontan
11:26 AM Bug #4125 (Closed): Probes cleaned by systemd-tmpfiles
Added the change to one-4.14 and master branches. Javi Fontan
11:23 AM Revision a79c1fbd (one): Bug #4125: Probes cleaned by systemd-tmpfiles
Add systemd-tmpfiles exemption for /var/tmp/one
(cherry picked from commit 6546928dfe2072ed3731bc00bca653087b397ec0)
Daniel Kelleher
11:23 AM Revision 6546928d (one): Bug #4125: Probes cleaned by systemd-tmpfiles
Add systemd-tmpfiles exemption for /var/tmp/one Daniel Kelleher
11:17 AM Feature #4012 (Closed): Suport VMware customization specs for vcenter
Javi Fontan
11:15 AM Bug #3944 (Closed): install_gems does not set openssl-devel dependency
Javi Fontan
10:28 AM Feature #3717: Make the template cost settings easier
Related: The total hourly/monthly cost should not be only calculated in the creation wizard. It should be displayed a... Carlos Martín
10:26 AM Bug #4148 (Closed): Cloud view shows the cost for new flow services, but the admin view does not
Carlos Martín
10:00 AM Revision ea688c30 (one): Bug #4121: Use default cost values from oned.conf in sunstone
(cherry picked from commit 21a15a7875eb9386ec9620c88cc24a5a7a80a032) Carlos Martín
09:59 AM Revision 21a15a78 (one): Bug #4121: Use default cost values from oned.conf in sunstone
Carlos Martín
09:18 AM Feature #4065 (Closed): Get OneGate token into VM template
Tino Vázquez
09:14 AM Revision 397375d1 (one): feature #4065: fix bug generating gate token
(cherry picked from commit 9185474f2eb0754ac5b8a4bb5d0970a78981023e) Javi Fontan
09:14 AM Revision b7698cb9 (one): feature #4065: Add onegate token to vcenter contextualization
(cherry picked from commit 497831ab74de7149271090d368672a950eded2f0) Tino Vázquez
09:13 AM Revision d5cc771d (one): feature #4065: fix bug generating gate token
(cherry picked from commit 9185474f2eb0754ac5b8a4bb5d0970a78981023e) Javi Fontan
09:13 AM Revision cf8d8e82 (one): feature #4065: Add onegate token to vcenter contextualization
(cherry picked from commit 497831ab74de7149271090d368672a950eded2f0) Tino Vázquez

11/10/2015

06:22 PM Revision fd8bae22 (one): feature #4083: Nettx -> netrx
(cherry picked from commit 668bd77c73360b166c55b23028c9bb2469eb4510) Tino Vázquez
06:22 PM Revision cbe1ae33 (one): feature #4083: Fix for cloudwatch 5 minutes window
(cherry picked from commit 698f32ef87ae050c815793ad3c50ebc07ae7f0af) Tino Vázquez
06:22 PM Revision 5d39b89b (one): feature #4083: Network polling with last poll
Remove exits from exception handling
Truncate cpiu consumption value
(cherry picked from commit 3ab0a1c6154f93c83b00...
Tino Vázquez
06:22 PM Revision 6a47c4a2 (one): feature #4083: Remove hidden chars and report exception(cherry picked fr...
Daniel Molina
06:22 PM Revision f898a9ef (one): feature #4083: Enable network graphs for ec2(cherry picked from commit 5...
Daniel Molina
06:22 PM Revision bdeff997 (one): feature #4083: Add cloudwatch information to EC2 monitoring
(cherry picked from commit afad1f05d53b20d63b6edf4b3aa9aca62a51215a) Tino Vázquez
06:20 PM Revision be7251e4 (one): feature #4083: Nettx -> netrx
(cherry picked from commit 668bd77c73360b166c55b23028c9bb2469eb4510) Tino Vázquez
06:05 PM Revision 007ffef3 (one): feature #4083: Fix for cloudwatch 5 minutes window
(cherry picked from commit 698f32ef87ae050c815793ad3c50ebc07ae7f0af) Tino Vázquez
06:05 PM Revision 1e633b87 (one): feature #4083: Network polling with last poll
Remove exits from exception handling
Truncate cpiu consumption value
(cherry picked from commit 3ab0a1c6154f93c83b00...
Tino Vázquez
06:05 PM Revision 46f5423d (one): feature #4083: Remove hidden chars and report exception(cherry picked fr...
Daniel Molina
06:05 PM Revision 0452f906 (one): feature #4083: Enable network graphs for ec2(cherry picked from commit 5...
Daniel Molina
06:05 PM Revision 0e719b1f (one): feature #4083: Add cloudwatch information to EC2 monitoring
(cherry picked from commit afad1f05d53b20d63b6edf4b3aa9aca62a51215a) Tino Vázquez
05:33 PM Revision c214c6f3 (one): bug #4107: bug in ldap group code
Tested with net-ldap 0.8.0
(cherry picked from commit c825150c06a0994624fa86e4d09daf10fe1e4a4f)
Javi Fontan
05:32 PM Revision c825150c (one): bug #4107: bug in ldap group code
Tested with net-ldap 0.8.0 Javi Fontan
03:00 PM Bug #3374 (Closed): exit code is always 0 if you call up the init script with "status"
Javi Fontan
02:59 PM Revision 7724a1c8 (one): bug #3374: fix status result for Debian and Ubuntu
(cherry picked from commit 99050640920072099bd9448bca4954ffa5ba543a) Javi Fontan
02:57 PM Revision 99050640 (one): bug #3374: fix status result for Debian and Ubuntu
Javi Fontan
02:25 PM Bug #4146 (Closed): Attached cdrom to existing VM can crash oned and the context image isn't move...
There was an issue reported that when using contextualization and CDROM images, the context iso always take precedenc... Tim Verhoeven
11:48 AM Feature #4145 (Closed): Request vnc password when the vnc session is opened in an external window
https://forum.opennebula.org/t/vnc-url-and-security/1429 Daniel Molina
09:46 AM Backlog #4144 (New): Depend onruby-mysql2 instead of ruby-mysql
This issue is to evaluate the migration to ruby-mysql2, in particular the sequel (change prefix to "mysql2://") inter... Ruben S. Montero

11/08/2015

02:46 PM Feature #3981: generic disk polling for block devices
Hi,
What do you think about reworking the patch in this way? (please read the commit description for details) http...
Anton Todorov
12:10 PM Backlog #3989: persistent image in ERROR status after VM delete
IMHO even at the moment there is inconsistency in the image statuses because almost all current image operations on r... Anton Todorov

11/06/2015

04:09 PM Revision 29c0a059 (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/feature-3987'
Conflicts:
src/sunstone/public/app/utils/disks-resize.js
src/sunstone/public/app/utils/vcenter/networks.js
src/sun...
Carlos Martín
03:51 PM Bug #4143 (Closed): Better exception control in ec2 library
Now it is captured with begin rescue and exit -1 ... this should be removed to make the exception handling from the c... Tino Vázquez
03:37 PM Feature #3819 (Closed): OneGate resists secure configuration
Daniel Molina
03:31 PM Revision 034f6ab8 (one): feature #3819: Add ssl proxy url to the onegate con
(cherry picked from commit 88d4825be2d48feebb210a4323e523490f0cee67) Daniel Molina
03:31 PM Revision 838f64d5 (one): feature #3819: Set content type for onegate responses
Daniel Molina
03:28 PM Revision a35b75d1 (one): feature #3819: Set content type for onegate responses
Daniel Molina
03:28 PM Revision 88d4825b (one): feature #3819: Add ssl proxy url to the onegate con
Daniel Molina
03:07 PM Bug #4113 (Closed): Instance type description text is cut short
Now descriptions are fully visible on hover Carlos Martín
03:06 PM Revision 04cc8b33 (one): Bug #4113: Show full descriptions on hover
(cherry picked from commit 6e9eb2ff5c4ddc3b90aaa6756be175dcefc26a66) Carlos Martín
03:05 PM Revision 6e9eb2ff (one): Bug #4113: Show full descriptions on hover
Carlos Martín
02:25 PM Feature #4065: Get OneGate token into VM template
Needs changes in contextualization packages Tino Vázquez
12:38 PM Bug #4127 (Closed): format and size swapped for volatile disks in storage tab
Daniel Molina
12:37 PM Revision cdaef97e (one): bug #4127: Swap volatile dist size and format header
(cherry picked from commit ec3c6f84026145a338fb762c1315c8829d31a025) Daniel Molina
12:36 PM Revision ec3c6f84 (one): bug #4127: Swap volatile dist size and format header
Daniel Molina
12:35 PM Bug #4069 (Closed): Resize values lower than original disk size are silently ignored
The value is now sent as is to the core, and that will return an error message.
A better way that could be impleme...
Carlos Martín
12:33 PM Revision afd6caa9 (one): Bug #4069: Honor the value requested in the disk-resize input
This way if the value is lower the user will be notified with
an error from the core. A nicer way would be to use a c...
Carlos Martín
12:32 PM Revision ebf34a69 (one): Bug #4069: Honor the value requested in the disk-resize input
This way if the value is lower the user will be notified with
an error from the core. A nicer way would be to use a c...
Carlos Martín
12:14 PM Feature #2977 (Closed): Customize available actions in cloud/admin views
Daniel Molina
12:14 PM Feature #3451 (Closed): Make the view switching faster
Daniel Molina
12:13 PM Feature #3451 (New): Make the view switching faster
This actions will be available and configurable from the cloud view Daniel Molina
12:13 PM Feature #3414 (Closed): Make more actions usable in cloud view
These actions will be available and configurable from the cloud view Daniel Molina
12:02 PM Backlog #4133 (Pending): (live) reschedule running VMs with migrate(live)
Ok, I'll reopen it to be considered for future releases. Carlos Martín
11:56 AM Bug #4053 (Closed): Unable to use service templates from cloud view
Carlos Martín
11:47 AM Bug #4120 (Closed): Service cooldown state should not have the error (red) color
Carlos Martín
11:45 AM Revision 041f39cc (one): Bug #4120: Change cooldown color to 'running'
(cherry picked from commit 6e459ad19ab505ed05f4c3b009f9eeea258b0314) Carlos Martín
11:40 AM Revision 6e459ad1 (one): Bug #4120: Change cooldown color to 'running'
Carlos Martín
11:37 AM Bug #4080 (Closed): Check if new VMs can be instantiated using templates with a RAW section
Works for opennebula 4.14 Carlos Martín
11:05 AM Feature #4038 (Closed): Improve mechanism to add external tabs
Carlos Martín
10:49 AM Revision d5fd283d (one): feature #4038: Do not use xmlRoot if not defined
(cherry picked from commit 4ace9f5e92750deae235b6c02961c8ece3cf2a38) Daniel Molina
10:49 AM Revision a9ace336 (one): feature #4038: Fix marketplace context selector
(cherry picked from commit b88b210d3d0e3dfcbc0c50c287366146f07a9528) Daniel Molina
10:49 AM Revision 71276783 (one): feature #4038: Fix tab dependencies for minify process
(cherry picked from commit 2a260b231b5dec337be7697fb8f85038711b2d47) Daniel Molina
10:48 AM Revision 27db195a (one): feature #4038: Require tabs dynamically
TODO: Fix minify process
(cherry picked from commit 415f5110e590eb8706cd6320df32a812291f26aa)
Conflicts:
src/sunsto...
Daniel Molina
10:44 AM Revision 413c16d3 (one): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/feature-4038'
Conflicts:
src/sunstone/public/app/sunstone.js
Carlos Martín
10:26 AM Bug #4138: `rbd ls` produce too much IOPS on Ceph
Thanks! planning this for next maintenance release Ruben S. Montero
10:18 AM Bug #4138: `rbd ls` produce too much IOPS on Ceph
I've attached the "Pool Aggregate IOPS" graph from Calamari.
- 31 oct -> 02 nov : OpenNebula 4.12, monitoring int...
Pierre-Alain RIVIERE
10:22 AM Feature #4014 (Closed): Show all the IPs from a vcenter VM, not only the first one
Tino Vázquez
10:22 AM Feature #4141 (New): Homogenize PUBLIC_CLOUD attributes
For instance, make HOST default attribute for LOCATION, DATACENTER, etc Tino Vázquez
10:19 AM Feature #3893 (Closed): Add pagination to vCenter import dialog
Tino Vázquez
10:18 AM Feature #4140 (Closed): Hide size, type, mac inputs in vnet rows in vCenter import
Tino Vázquez
10:03 AM Bug #4076 (Closed): Wild VMs within Resource Pool cannot be imported
Duplicated #4124 Tino Vázquez
10:01 AM Feature #4021 (Closed): Allow for multi cluster templates
Tino Vázquez
09:50 AM Feature #4139 (Closed): Improve system datastore monitoring
It currently monitors all the directories, not just the ssh based ones. Jaime Melis

11/05/2015

09:21 PM Backlog #4133: (live) reschedule running VMs with migrate(live)
Ok,
But what do you think to have both options available? Same as current migrate and migrate(live)?
So we can ...
Anton Todorov
09:16 PM Feature #4064: Add quiesce support to qcow2 based disk snapshots for VM's with guest-agent support
I am solving the issue in TM_MAD `snap_create_live` by calling following code before doing the snapshot:... Anton Todorov
08:50 PM Bug #4138 (Closed): `rbd ls` produce too much IOPS on Ceph
Hello,
After upgrading our OpenNebula instance to 4.14, we noticed lots of more read IOPS (~ x10) on Ceph side. VM...
Pierre-Alain RIVIERE
07:49 PM Backlog #4136: Include support to use "epilog" and "prolog" scripts within VMM scripts
IMO not only VMM but almost (if not) all scripts should have such feature.
or all to have only one generic loader
...
Anton Todorov
12:54 PM Backlog #4136 (Pending): Include support to use "epilog" and "prolog" scripts within VMM scripts
This is a request to include epilog and prolog scripts support to by executed by VMM scripts inside the hypervisors. ... Alvaro Simon
06:36 PM Bug #4137: fix mkfs calling in scripts_common.sh
Here is my proposition for general solution for the issue.
https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/74
Kind Regar...
Anton Todorov
03:19 PM Bug #4137 (Closed): fix mkfs calling in scripts_common.sh
Created to track the PR for the following forum discussion:
https://forum.opennebula.org/t/mkfs-on-block-devices/1...
Anton Todorov
05:46 PM Revision 64f0b613 (one): Feature #3987: Minor style change
Carlos Martín
05:06 PM Revision edec5401 (one): Feature #3987: Fix radio button reset code
(cherry picked from commit e8096117078e21ef489271d2fe9d34a84f1110cd) Carlos Martín
05:06 PM Revision 1f642ac2 (one): Feature #3987: Use context in jquery selectors, new DS wizard
(cherry picked from commit a21897060fdc288b83b65777ba131ac60a387f68) Carlos Martín
04:05 PM Revision a2189706 (one): Feature #3987: Use context in jquery selectors, new DS wizard
Carlos Martín
04:05 PM Revision e8096117 (one): Feature #3987: Fix radio button reset code
Carlos Martín
04:05 PM Revision a8028564 (one): Feature #3987: Add ceph_conf input, allow ceph system DS
Carlos Martín
03:43 PM Revision 5a404ea7 (one): Feature #3987: Add LVM monitoring to the tm/shared/monitor
Jaime Melis
03:38 PM Revision 4ace9f5e (one): feature #4038: Do not use xmlRoot if not defined
Daniel Molina
03:03 PM Bug #4135 (Closed): Settings button requires the settings-tab
Carlos Martín
10:39 AM Bug #4135 (Closed): Settings button requires the settings-tab
If the settings tab is not enabled in the view, the username drop-down menu should not show the 'settings' entry, bec... Carlos Martín
03:02 PM Revision 7da6a2cb (one): Bug #4135: Remove the settings button when the tab is disabled
(cherry picked from commit 13cd7c7989ecada3428fea7c6c646ccdefc7bb81) Carlos Martín
03:01 PM Revision 13cd7c79 (one): Bug #4135: Remove the settings button when the tab is disabled
Carlos Martín
02:46 PM Bug #4134 (Closed): VM tab requires the info panel to enable the action buttons
Carlos Martín
10:37 AM Bug #4134 (Closed): VM tab requires the info panel to enable the action buttons
If the vm-tabs info panel is not enabled in the view, the buttons are not enabled/disabled because the current state ... Carlos Martín
02:44 PM Revision 4e51084c (one): Bug #4134: Create a hook to fill tabs headers
(cherry picked from commit 9ac387cc7d67b8441beddb060c956c58ad13d11e) Carlos Martín
02:44 PM Revision 9ac387cc (one): Bug #4134: Create a hook to fill tabs headers
Carlos Martín
11:45 AM Revision 759f7aae (one): Bug #4134: Move vm state code from info panel to a hook
(cherry picked from commit d16104baedf8cbbb94b5fdcfed1394601c6123c7) Carlos Martín
11:44 AM Revision d16104ba (one): Bug #4134: Move vm state code from info panel to a hook
Carlos Martín
 

Also available in: Atom