From 04/18/2016 to 05/17/2016
- 05:24 PM Revision 22963d61 (one): development: Do not remove NETWORK & TOKEN attributes from context.This ...
- commit a7cdf91e218b8a6586eb7c04afa16adf014634ed.
- 05:06 PM Revision 8e89f6bc (one): Change EC2 tag for PUBLIC_CLOUD tag
- 04:53 PM Revision 7287a16c (one): Bug #4467: Remove EC2 as valid public cloud name for AUTOMATIC_REQUIREMENTS
- 04:52 PM Revision 6f569349 (one): Bug #4467: Rename TEMPLATE/EC2 in onedb migrator
- 04:36 PM Bug #4467 (Closed): Rename TEMPLATE/EC2 to TEMPLATE/PUBLIC_CLOUD
- TEMPLATE/EC2 has been deprecated, but we still need to:
* Update sunstone
* Create a migrator to update templates...
- 04:32 PM Revision 9e156667 (one): Bug #4467: Rename EC2 to PUBLIC_CLOUD in new template wizard
- 04:09 PM Revision c1918823 (one): Do not generate opennebula-oca gem (deprecated)
- 03:54 PM Bug #4331 (Closed): Sunstone wizards break certain template elements with char escaping
- Fixed in master (feature #4106)
- 03:46 PM Bug #4422 (Closed): Upgrade opennebula from 4.12 to 4.14.2 - Normal Users & oneadmin user see "...
- 03:44 PM Bug #4250 (Closed): Reboot and shutdown button are display on disk snapshot operations
- This is already fixed in master.
For reference, this commit uses StateActions to determine if the buttons should b...
- 03:36 PM Bug #4466 (Closed): Resource labels are missing from cloud view
- 03:32 PM Feature #2722 (Closed): Show ID of the new VM/Service when a template is instantiated
- 03:24 PM Revision 2d1140df (one): Feature #2722: Show created resource IDs
- 02:41 PM Revision 749cfe1c (one): Perform a refresh action instead of addElement on create
- 02:35 PM Bug #4233 (Closed): Domain-0 should not be "importable" as a VM
- Moved to github addon
- 02:21 PM Bug #4376 (Closed): Automatically assigned VLAN ID can produce invalid values for 802.1Q tags
- 02:13 PM Revision 27a67b8e (one): Fix sunstone dialog reset on submit
- Because of the setTimeout sometimes the form panel reset finished
after the back button was clicked, opening the form...
- 02:04 PM Bug #4459 (Closed): Skip dead VMs in kvm polling
- 01:08 PM Revision dc2a9c25 (one): Fix top row width
- 11:55 AM Revision 5dcbb4fe (one): Development: Prevents parse errors in oned. Send stderr to /dev/null, ch...
- process files exist
- 11:55 AM Revision c71234dd (one): bug #4329: Check if the domain exists before trying to cancel it
- 10:32 AM Feature #3981 (Closed): generic disk polling for block devices
- Hi Anton
I think we can mark this as a duplicate for #4139, as we are planning to move the interface to the extern...
- 10:02 AM Feature #4461 (Closed): Do not disable VNC during “POWERING OFF”
- Already done in master. This was actually the behavior in the admin view.
- 09:46 AM Feature #4461: Do not disable VNC during “POWERING OFF”
- Makes sense
- 09:47 AM Revision 1f04dc1f (one): Fix disk cost on instantiate wizard
- 09:19 AM Feature #4464: allow migration between clusters that share datastores/vnets
- Would a --force option work in this case? We could bypass any check and allow migration is requested
- 09:59 PM Revision 81281641 (one): Merge branch 'master' into ipam
- 06:18 PM Bug #4463 (Closed): token does not get generated by the core
- 01:44 PM Bug #4463 (Closed): token does not get generated by the core
- 06:10 PM Revision a7cdf91e (one): Bug #4463: Fix token generation
- 02:50 PM Revision bf90cc02 (one): Feature #4184: Allow to unselect active labels in menu
- 02:49 PM Revision 14ba502d (one): Feature #4184: Fix labels in cloud view, VM create
- 01:57 PM Feature #4464 (Closed): allow migration between clusters that share datastores/vnets
- We'd like to be able to migrate a vm between clusters that share datastores and vnets, but this is not possible curre...
- 01:12 PM Feature #4462 (Closed): Add REPORT_READY=YES to the Sunstone and CLI
- In order to trigger the ./base/etc/one-context.d/99-execute-scripts
- 10:33 AM Revision 63dc527c (one): Fix alert box initialization in cloud view vm create
- 10:09 AM Revision 39313464 (one): Fix missing datatable selection labels
- 10:09 AM Revision 55d28d8a (one): Bettter form panel reset
- 09:56 AM Revision aea7b2da (one): Bug in ceph that deleted orginal images
- 09:28 AM Feature #4461 (Closed): Do not disable VNC during “POWERING OFF”
If a VM take a long time to power off, I can't open the VNC console to see what's happening, this means I n...
- 09:16 AM Revision ea1f1cad (one): Fix for double monitorization returns in vCenter
- 09:01 AM Revision 8e76b0d2 (one): Feature #4363: remove foundation 5 progress bars
- 07:39 AM Revision 2c089867 (one): Fix for vCenter attach_nic
- 06:06 PM Revision b4b9548b (one): Development: More fix when merging POLL info strings
- 05:52 PM Revision c497951b (one): Development: Fix bug when merging POLL info
- 05:42 PM Revision b818c577 (one): Development: Merge POLL information from different monitor probes
- 05:07 PM Revision 8c895790 (one): Update group quota widget to new style
- 05:07 PM Revision bd6ad837 (one): Fix progress bars for quotas
- 05:01 PM Revision 8ef74417 (one): Fix bug searching for ceph parent image
- 03:58 PM Bug #4460: Migration TM scripts premigrate and post migrate not calle
- Thanks Ruben. Yes it seems to be that case. But I do not understand how it could be managed. If the VM has attached d...
- 01:31 PM Bug #4460: Migration TM scripts premigrate and post migrate not calle
Please note that the pre/post scripts are from the **system datastore**, more info here. Could you check the...
- 12:26 PM Bug #4460 (Closed): Migration TM scripts premigrate and post migrate not calle
- I have shared TM driver and premigrate and postmigrate TM scripts are never called.
In log I see:
- 03:50 PM Revision 35e0d69d (one): Fix tooltips z-index
- See https://github.com/zurb/foundation-sites/issues/8775
- 02:27 PM Revision 1de8a6d7 (one): Fix vn_mad dummy driver option
- 02:21 PM Revision ad2e40c0 (one): Fix host creation wizard
- 02:21 PM Revision 7cdbdc5c (one): Fix capacity input width
- 12:26 PM Revision 325d8aae (one): Use findByUUID only with vCenter >= 6
- 11:44 AM Revision 405f372d (one): POC: IPAM
- 11:16 AM Revision bdb76d43 (one): Update kvm.rb (#96)
- The LANG environment variable does not work as expected with virsh -c qemu:///system nodeinfo. But LC_ALL=C works fin...
- 09:58 AM Revision dd8bef94 (one): POC: IPAM
- 04:58 PM Bug #4459 (Closed): Skip dead VMs in kvm polling
- Error message:...
- 03:22 PM Revision af20cee4 (one): Add locked-used state to image state diagrams
- 02:55 PM Revision 917afa6c (one): Fix bug creating and reverting qcow2 snapshots
- qemu-img < 2.3.0 does not resolve relative base paths at the
target image directory
- 02:25 PM Bug #4458 (Closed): Implement resize in fs_lvm
- Get the size from the action xml. Clone operation.
- 01:24 PM Revision e3ff9c8a (one): Change host allocate signature, fix for onevcenter
- 01:03 PM Revision 37caa2df (one): Remove Libvirt 1.x mention as it's now the default
- 09:21 AM Revision 3869879a (one): Update Sunstone .po translations
- 09:14 AM Revision 26388033 (one): Bump version: Update link to documentation in support tab
- 08:45 AM Revision f8521506 (one): Bump version 4.90.0
- 08:36 AM Revision 84184544 (one): Fix typos in oned.conf
- 05:41 PM Revision d2fbf021 (one): Development: Allow to "unreserve" bitmap-based attributes in oned.conf
- 01:25 PM Revision ce261236 (one): Merge branch 'master' into ipam
- 01:10 PM Revision 10022085 (one): POC: IPAM
- Authors: palanche <email@example.com>
Auhtors: goberle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 01:03 PM Revision 16c969cc (one): Feature #4110: lvrename is not necessary any more
- 04:40 PM Revision 7dbabb11 (one): Typo
- 03:07 PM Bug #4456 (Closed): Missing vnc websockets checkbox in user settings
- The VNC websockets checkbox is missing in master:
- 10:47 AM Revision a6d8d464 (one): Feature #4363: Reorganize menu structure
- Brings System and Infrastructure to the bottom of the menu.
- 10:47 AM Revision 7fd03518 (one): Feature #4238: Typo
- 10:30 AM Feature #3614 (Closed): Support RESERVED_ attributes for hosts and clusters
- 10:21 AM Revision 7e212fb3 (one): Feature #3614: New dialog to edit host/cluster reserved cpu & memory
- 10:13 AM Revision 6dfbb82f (one): Feature #4238: Rename the driver to iscsi_libvirt
- 08:13 AM Bug #4436: cpds in tm shared driver don't copy snapshots
- Can you upload changes to production one-4.14 ?
Javi Fontan wrote:
> Thank you! I've just uploaded your patch. I'...
- 07:17 AM Bug #4380: [security] users can read any file using image path
- I think the configuration you mention should be the default. Anyway, it is more-or-less sufficient for deployments wh...
- 05:06 PM Bug #4380: [security] users can read any file using image path
- To fix the upload problem you'll have to enable image imports from @/var/tmp@. Add to the datastore:...
- 04:58 PM Revision 4232d803 (one): Updated aws sdk from 1.33 to 1.66 to support v4 signature
- 04:56 PM Revision 56fb3b95 (one): Authorization updated to v2 of aws-sdk
- 04:30 PM Bug #4436 (Closed): cpds in tm shared driver don't copy snapshots
- Thank you! I've just uploaded your patch. I'll take a loot into the qcow2 cpds/mvds scripts.
- 04:19 PM Revision 1c9cef62 (one): bug #4436: save snapshots in shared drivers
- 03:57 PM Feature #3907: Rethink the Image datablock qcow2 options
- 03:52 PM Bug #4454 (Closed): A volatile disk can be created without specifying the SIZE
- It will fail upon instantation, but Sunstone should not allow the user create it without the SIZE parameter.
- 03:51 PM Revision 540bce8c (one): Feature #3907: Volatile Disk in Sunstone dialog has more intelligence
- 03:38 PM Feature #4432 (Closed): Implement dynamic reconfiguration in vCenter
- 03:21 PM Bug #4447: Possible mem leak on 'vm.info' in oned
- Hi Ruben,
thanks for taking the time to investigate this. I will take your advice with useful pointers and do a fe...
- 03:15 PM Bug #4447: Possible mem leak on 'vm.info' in oned
- Hi Boris,
I am not able to reproduce this, in order to speed up tests I've reduce the cache of PoolObjects to 150,...
- 02:48 PM Feature #4074: Save As Template for vCenter
- Make reference in the documentation
- 02:39 PM Revision 4eff27b6 (one): Feature #4074: Add support for instantiate to persistent
- 02:39 PM Revision dc56a1c1 (one): Default value for vCenter disk provisioning
- 02:37 PM Bug #4362 (Closed): KVM monitoring is very slow monitoring more than 20 VMs
- Information is now gathered by the script from @/proc/<pid>/stat@.
- 02:32 PM Feature #4445 (Closed): Select an IP for a NIC when instantiating
- 02:30 PM Revision 363304ed (one): bug #4362: do not use top to get kvm CPU usage
- 02:26 PM Revision dc8ae971 (one): Feature #4445: Enable IP selection on VM instantiate
- 02:23 PM Revision c3f526e5 (one): Feature #3907: tm/mkimage tm/mkswap and ds/mkfs now only
- support raw, qcow2 and swap
- 02:23 PM Revision 14c318b7 (one): Feature #3907: Improve the FSTYPE heuristic
- 02:04 PM Feature #4450 (Closed): VM Template: capacity modify as 'any value' should not create a user_inpu...
- 01:58 PM Revision 6306af20 (one): Feature #4450: capacity modification 'any value' removes the user_input
- 01:35 PM Revision 5fbf23a2 (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Fix a few missing actions
- 01:35 PM Revision eed3e388 (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Rename VM shutdown & delete for EC2
- 01:23 PM Revision 22c62ec8 (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Rename VM shutdown & delete in onegate
- 10:59 AM Revision 64bd2b10 (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Rename VM shutdown & delete in scheduled actions
- 10:46 AM Bug #3750 (Closed): xen (live) migration/suspend/resume is incompatible with disk/nic attach/detach
- Moved to: https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-xen/issues/4
- 10:38 AM Revision 60b03bd2 (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Rename VM shutdown & delete in oneflow
- 10:36 AM Bug #4322 (Closed): If the GLOBAL_PREFIX has been defined and then undefined fsck fails
- This issue has been fixed in commit f518b526
- 10:34 AM Bug #4164 (Closed): Imported Xen VMs can not be resumed after poweroff
- Moved to: https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-xen/issues/3
- 10:28 AM Bug #4314 (Closed): Context problems with IPv6 networks
- This is now fixed in 5.0, the IP6 ULA address is added as long as other IP6 variables.
- 10:27 AM Bug #4232 (Closed): Disk polling for Xen always returns an empty list of disks
- Moved to: https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-xen/issues/2
- 10:25 AM Bug #4230 (Closed): Documentation should clarify import VMs is not supported for Xen3/Xen4 with X...
- Moved to: https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-xen/issues/1
- 10:18 AM Revision 20b84754 (one): Bug #4314 Feature #4320: VMs get IP6 context with ULA only addresses.
- Re-design of update logic to work as other update methods
- 06:43 PM Revision a1adb24b (one): Feature #3907: Remove FSTYPE from the CLI
- 06:33 PM Revision 047e8d82 (one): Feature #3907: The core infers the FSTYPE from the image Driver
- 06:20 PM Revision 1b22480d (one): Feature #3907: Remove FSTYPE and process custom attrs for other values
- 05:49 PM Revision 569b0fee (one): Feature #3907: Sane defaults for Image creation fields
- 03:51 PM Revision 7cc2a2db (one): Feature #3907: Reorganize attributes in Datablock Create
- and display them or not depending if the it's vcenter
- 03:51 PM Revision e1f375ba (one): Feature #4238: Typo
- 03:48 PM Revision 2fcc4f72 (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Rename VM shutdown & delete in sunstone
- 03:48 PM Revision f362b7ca (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Minor fix, error formatting
- 03:36 PM Bug #3760 (Closed): Not possible to save a persistent image or do a snanpshot when installing an ...
- We have now a flexible boot order section, which can be updated in the poweroff state to simplify the install process...
- 03:35 PM Bug #3775 (Closed): deleted VMs are canceled asynchronously, host/ip resources already shown as f...
- This issue is now fixed, we have implemented a terminate action which acts as a sync delete operation on any final st...
- 03:33 PM Revision 1ac99695 (one): Typo in install_gems
- 03:02 PM Revision 6383bfc2 (one): Add debian systemd start scripts
- 02:43 PM Revision 0f303b91 (one): Merge branch 'excise-lvm'
- 02:41 PM Revision 250dd7ef (one): Install net-ldap version compatible with ruby 1.9
- 01:35 PM Feature #4256 (Closed): Include new t2.nano instance type
- 01:29 PM Bug #4451 (Closed): Live snapshot in POWEROFF state
- In OpenNebula 4.14 with "-i" argument set in VM_MAD for the KVM driver and Ceph backend, taking a live snapshot of a ...
- 01:28 PM Revision 959435c4 (one): bug #4296: disable pci monitoring by default
- 12:47 PM Revision 244eec96 (one): feature #4320: Add template cloning ID
- 12:39 PM Revision 01b1979a (one): Feature #4256: Homogeneous name
- 12:37 PM Revision 4e411f48 (one): Feature #4256: script for AZ instance_types, update AZ instances and fix
- format issue for EC2 instances
- 10:49 AM Revision e3c42925 (one): Feature #4256: update ec2 instance types
- 10:49 AM Revision 09dfd8ee (one): Feature #4256: script that generates the instance types yaml
- 09:50 AM Revision 3abf2a73 (one): Development: Fix update conf for empty context attributes
- 08:53 AM Feature #4157 (Closed): Add support for qemu guest agent
- 08:49 AM Revision 511b966b (one): Feature #4157: Add support for qemu guest agent
- 08:37 AM Bug #4314: Context problems with IPv6 networks
- Somehow, I lost the track on this one.
This is a bug, something we can take a look for 5.0 definitely:
- 08:32 AM Feature #4450 (Closed): VM Template: capacity modify as 'any value' should not create a user_inpu...
- Since 'any value' is the same as 'no user_input', the wizard should not add it.
This will prevent confusing question...
- 08:28 AM Bug #4433 (Closed): After the first attach all disks go to vdb
- 08:22 AM Bug #3390: mm_sched stops scheduling new vms
- Laurent Grawet wrote:
> Is there any chance to obtain a patch against 4.14.2 ?
- 08:19 AM Revision 563b42cb (one): Add ubuntu systemd start scripts
- Copy of CentOS 7 until they deviate
- 09:23 PM Feature #4008: option to unprotect the delete action on disk snapshots
- +1 !
The use case we have in mind : take disk snapshots every day and remove disk snapshots that are X days old. T...
- 05:50 PM Revision fb77e344 (one): Fix vCenter VM poll bug
- 05:27 PM Revision 4f179034 (one): bug #4633: skip empty lines in fs_lvm/monitor
- 05:21 PM Feature #4448 (Closed): sysctl with the bridge-nf kernel params
- 05:01 PM Feature #4106: Implement consistent treatment of double quotes in inputs
- Needs more testing
- 04:45 PM Revision df6991ec (one): Feature #4106: Remove custom ajax json converter
- 04:45 PM Revision 9d85c7bc (one): Feature #4106: formatting
- 12:38 PM Feature #4139 (New): Improve system datastore monitoring
- You're right. We are going to review this method to include specific monitoring for non FS datastores. This will go a...
- 11:31 AM Feature #4139: Improve system datastore monitoring
- > Right now monitor_ds.sh is self contained and only reports datastore size, usage and free space plus disk based dis...
- 10:19 AM Feature #4139: Improve system datastore monitoring
- Anton Todorov wrote:
> 1. Datastore capacity (total, used, free). Mostly used for statistics and for the scheduler t...
- 11:05 AM Revision 8abef483 (one): Feature #4448: rename
- 11:02 AM Revision a23ed4eb (one): Feature #4448: sysctl with the bridge-nf kernel params
- 10:42 AM Revision c81aeee5 (one): Enable vm reconfiguration in admin_vcenter view
- 10:33 AM Revision e1f6dee1 (one): Update copyright notice year
- 09:08 AM Feature #4316 (Closed): VM deployement does not honor datastore BASE_PATH
- 08:40 AM Bug #4449 (Closed): Virtualization Driver
In 4.14 Sunstone does not read the drivers defined in oned.conf. You need to select 'custom' and enter the nam...
- 06:49 AM Bug #4449 (Closed): Virtualization Driver
I follow this documentation to create a new driver for Acropolis.
- 04:52 PM Revision 8b8faca8 (one): Feature #4106: consistent treatment of double quotes
- 04:44 PM Feature #3755 (Closed): Add qcow2 parameters for clone operation
- Merged to master and added documentation.
- 04:26 PM Revision ec9ba2d6 (one): Merge branch 'feature-3755'
- 04:08 PM Revision 3c7ec6fd (one): Feature #4316: Remove BASE_PATH in upgrade
- 03:17 PM Revision 0352b3a7 (one): Development: Add missing template interface for getting attributes
- 02:55 PM Feature #4139: Improve system datastore monitoring
- Hi Ruben,
Thank you for the answer.
As I am trying to figure out the entire monitoring, please allow me to sum...
- 01:42 PM Revision dbf5cbbc (one): Typo in LifeCycleActions
- 01:30 PM Bug #4138 (Closed): `rbd ls` produce too much IOPS on Ceph
- VMM poll no longer gets Ceph disk information. Ceph does not report occupied space but maximum size.
- 01:19 PM Revision 23878865 (one): bug 4138: do not get ceph disk info in vm poll
- Space reported by ceph is the same OpenNebula has for the
full disk. Does not add any extra information.
- 01:01 PM Revision 0c1ad7c5 (one): Feature #4369: Migrator for VM's CID in HISTORY record.
- 01:01 PM Revision d6e69ea9 (one): Feature #2980: Recalculate VNC ports in fsck
- 11:07 AM Revision 026498ec (one): fsck.rb: strip blanks for IP addresses. Fix <ELEMENT/> vs <ELEMENT>""</E...
- 10:52 AM Feature #2808 (Closed): Add tooltips to template attributes, indicate existing meaningful attributes
- 10:36 AM Feature #4448 (Closed): sysctl with the bridge-nf kernel params
- 10:30 AM Feature #3940 (Closed): Pass VMM_DRIVER_ACTION to drivers
- 10:26 AM Feature #4157: Add support for qemu guest agent
- GUEST=YES => include that raw. In Sunstone it should be exposed in Features.
- 10:21 AM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- Hi... we are sorry, but we haven't been able to include this in 5.0. As we already told you we were very interested i...
- 10:21 AM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- Hi... we are sorry, but we haven't been able to include this in 5.0. As we already told you we were very interested i...
- 10:11 AM Feature #4300: OpenNebula Distribution add-ons
- Block LVM
- 10:07 AM Feature #4320: Allow to update boot order of power-off VMs.
- - Updateconf api call to behave la update template
- Do not allow to change DISK_ID and TARGET in context
- 09:39 AM Feature #3826: Review default columns in list commands output
- Needs to produce the default configuration files
- 08:21 AM Revision 6db32d44 (one): feature #4320: Do not add multiple CREATED_BY attributes
- 04:34 PM Revision 058e23c3 (one): feature #3801, bug #3775: Delete operation is now under the recover
- interface for admin. New terminate operation can be used in any "final"
state for end-users.
- 02:58 PM Bug #3390: mm_sched stops scheduling new vms
Is there any chance to obtain a patch against 4.14.2 ?
- 11:38 AM Bug #4447 (Closed): Possible mem leak on 'vm.info' in oned
- Iterating over large (60k+) VM pools causes _oned_ to accumulate memory at an alarming rate. The problem is not cause...
- 09:17 AM Feature #4446: IPAM implementation
- Pull request here : https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/95/files :).
Work is not entirely finished now :)
- 09:02 AM Feature #4446 (Closed): IPAM implementation
- Add the possibility to delegate the management of IP addresses to an external IPAM.
- 09:08 AM Revision 7d15688d (one): Merge branch 'master' into ipam
- 10:00 PM Bug #4296 (Closed): KVM UDP-push Monitoring not working on bigger hosts - message too long
- 09:59 PM Feature #4139: Improve system datastore monitoring
- Anton Todorov wrote:
> I am observing the development on this topic and would like to share some toughs.
- 09:42 PM Backlog #4437: Automatically create first initial snapshot
- This make sense, we are working on the delete action for 5.0 to expose it under the admin interface. So this option w...
- 05:40 PM Revision 4f545a9d (one): Feature #4432: Add dynamic context, disk, nic and vnc reconfig on powero...
- 03:09 PM Feature #4445 (Closed): Select an IP for a NIC when instantiating
- Similar to the VR's Force IPv4 functionality.
- 03:00 PM Backlog #4444 (Pending): A role needs to have an enabled attribute in order to be able to perform...
- Otherwise the roles can only update their templates, not handle the roles cardinality, etc...
- 02:40 PM Backlog #4443 (Pending): display an aggregated view of vms accross all the zones
- 02:31 PM Revision b103fafb (one): POC: IPAM
- Authors: palanche <email@example.com>
Auhtors: goberle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 02:16 PM Feature #3182 (Closed): Disable create button if no template is selected in the creation form
- 02:09 PM Revision 42e94cc7 (one): Feature #3182: Disable create button if no template is selected in VM cr...
- 02:07 PM Bug #4442 (Closed): oneacct output in csv format should display the user
- 02:06 PM Backlog #4441 (Pending): Make the LIVE_RESCHEDS parameter of the sched.conf dynamic
- If it's a datastore that allows live-migration => do live-migration, otherwise regular migration
- 01:21 PM Backlog #4440 (Pending): Add a cancel button to the interface when adding a parameter to a template
- 01:21 PM Backlog #4439 (Pending): After creating (cloning) a resource, switch to that resource
- 01:17 PM Backlog #4438: Refresh Sunstone after an action is perfrmed
- Example: you instantiate a VM, and Sunstone refreshes the VM datatables a few times until it's in STATE != PENDING.
- 01:16 PM Backlog #4438 (Pending): Refresh Sunstone after an action is perfrmed
- 11:50 AM Revision b9e52f02 (one): Remove unused file
- 11:48 AM Feature #4217 (Closed): MarketPlace for OpenNebula
- 11:41 AM Revision 9451e6de (one): Feature #4217: Rename actions in sunstone
- From image: Upload to marketplace
From app: Download to opennebula, download locally
- 10:28 AM Revision 5c2ebb12 (one): Feature #4320: Add widget to edit boot order
- 09:14 AM Backlog #4437 (Pending): Automatically create first initial snapshot
Making some tests on a VM in ONE 4.14.2, I took disk snapshots to be able to redo my testing, but then I re...
- 07:02 AM Bug #4265: onegate append new attributes instead of replacing existing
- Daniel Molina wrote:
> I can't reproduce this issue. Could you send us the command you are using to push these new v...
- 05:34 AM Bug #4436 (Closed): cpds in tm shared driver don't copy snapshots
- cpds in tm shared driver don't copy snapshots, only main version.
By looking into qcow2 cpds it should copy snapshot...
- 03:41 PM Revision b2b97b72 (one): feature #4110: delete block lvm drivers
- 01:48 PM Feature #3981: generic disk polling for block devices
I think feature #4139 is related.
- 01:31 PM Feature #4139: Improve system datastore monitoring
I am observing the development on this topic and would like to share some toughs.
Correct me if I am wrong ...
- 12:44 PM Feature #4139 (Closed): Improve system datastore monitoring
- 01:31 PM Revision c7b7cd1d (one): Use monospace font in advanced template inputs
- 01:16 PM Bug #4296: KVM UDP-push Monitoring not working on bigger hosts - message too long
- PCI monitor now only gets info about VGA devices by default
- 09:05 AM Bug #4296: KVM UDP-push Monitoring not working on bigger hosts - message too long
- Also, remember to filter PCI devices not used in `/var/lib/one/remotes/im/kvm-probes.d/pci.rb`. This information can ...
- 01:12 PM Revision 5a9ae399 (one): Feature #4363: Restoring missing styles in migration, remove unused styl...
- 01:12 PM Revision b3595d5c (one): Feature #4363: Replace tiny buttons with small ones
- 01:12 PM Revision 9dc67984 (one): Feature #4363: Rename right- and left- layout classes to avoid foundatio...
- The dropdowns were placed to the right of the buttons
because of the only-right-info class
- 01:09 PM Revision 0687cda3 (one): bug #4296: only monitor vga pci devices by default
- 12:44 PM Feature #4110 (Closed): Support fs_lvm without cLVM requirement
- 12:42 PM Bug #4366 (Closed): Do not execute vgdisplay on hyps if FS LVM DS is not set
- 12:32 PM Revision 468eadd5 (one): feature #4139: bug in ssh_male_path
- 12:32 PM Revision 12f36729 (one): feature #4139: create .monitor in qcow2 and shared tm's
- 10:56 AM Revision f518b526 (one): Development: Fix fsck for empty XML elements in VNETs
- 10:20 AM Backlog #4435 (Closed): Context packages for Apline Linux
- 08:42 AM Revision de891f3f (one): feature #4139: create .monitor file in ssh_make_path
- 08:42 AM Revision 3cb5cab0 (one): feature #4139: get disk info for ssh in monitor_ds
- 08:42 AM Revision af3790c2 (one): bug #4366: bug getting datastores in tm/shared/monitor
- 08:42 AM Revision 563afe9b (one): feature #4139: create ssh directories with .monitor
- 03:43 PM Feature #4261 (Closed): Add labels support for OneFlow services and templates
- 03:37 PM Revision 620ec97e (one): Feature #4184: Remove unused files
- 03:37 PM Revision 0a2d8414 (one): Feature #4261: Add labels support for OneFlow services and templates
- 01:39 PM Revision 7c06afc7 (one): feature #4139: do not monitor file based disks in vm poll
- 01:10 PM Feature #4341 (Closed): Better modal dialog width
- Does not apply anymore
- 01:09 PM Revision ea81a63d (one): Fix user inputs for new flow service instance
- 12:55 PM Revision 39086ca4 (one): Merge branch 'master' of github.com:OpenNebula/one
- 12:35 PM Feature #4139: Improve system datastore monitoring
- shared monitor done in commit:cb6b6f262ff52b625573c67ff2aa6dc448642cd8
- 10:23 AM Feature #4139: Improve system datastore monitoring
- Move VM disk monitoring to tm drivers.
- 12:19 PM Revision cb6b6f26 (one): bug #4366: get disk info in tm/shared monitor
- 12:19 PM Revision 890f726f (one): bug #4366: do not monitor lvm in tm/shared
- 08:38 AM Backlog #4434 (Pending): API: Return warnings and relevant messages for success operations
- Sometimes an action succeeds but some inputs are ignored, or some defaults applied.
The api/cli/sunstone could show ...
- 08:27 AM Revision 71fc1547 (one): Feature #4320: Remove vnc port and random_password
- 06:08 PM Revision 53b0e180 (one): fix parsing of Authorization header
- Econe server fails with <NoMethodError: undefined method `split' for nil:NilClass>
when using some clients (ec2 Ansib...
- 05:56 PM Revision 2382970d (one): Fix for vCenter VM poll
- 05:54 PM Revision 11ec5378 (one): Wrong shutdown signature fixed for vCenter
- 04:52 PM Revision cfc38b03 (one): Fix wrong esx host retrieval for vCenter VMs
- 04:36 PM Bug #4433 (Closed): After the first attach all disks go to vdb
- When two disks are attached to a VM with a disk it fails as the automatically generated target is @vdb@. The same as ...
- 04:17 PM Feature #4432 (Closed): Implement dynamic reconfiguration in vCenter
- 04:16 PM Bug #4431 (Closed): Missing VMDKs and wrong size on vCenter importing
- Not all VMDKs are imported, need to research why. Specially those on the root folder.
Also, some VMDKs are stated ...
- 04:15 PM Feature #4186 (Closed): vCenter storage management
- Opened separated tickets to fix the bugs still pending
- 03:25 PM Feature #4186: vCenter storage management
- * LSI SAS
* Import all vmdks, and with the right size
- 04:04 PM Revision e769ba94 (one): Feature #4400: Show error when the image is not found
- 03:37 PM Revision 93b059d2 (one): Better formatting for advanced template editing
- 03:37 PM Revision 471ac433 (one): Feature #4320: Remove kernel, initrd & files in updateconf dialog
- 03:37 PM Revision dca4a79b (one): Feature #4320: Fix tab navigation removing duplicated IDs
- 03:37 PM Revision 617b79ea (one): Feature #4320: Fix labels removing duplicated IDs
- 03:37 PM Revision 851bd42d (one): Fix inconsistency between single and vector attribute xml for empty strings
- 03:25 PM Feature #4181 (Closed): Improve vCenter import operations for large number of objects
- 03:23 PM Feature #4183 (Closed): Integration with a network appliance, e.g. NSX or Virtual Router
- Integration with VR ready
- 03:19 PM Feature #4383 (Closed): Add support for user inputs import in VM Templates for vCenter
- 03:16 PM Backlog #4354: Enhance overcommitment configuration
- This could be implemented using a policy like, using a dynamic expression, much like RANK
- 03:07 PM Feature #4273 (Closed): Generate configuration inputs based on oned.conf
- 03:02 PM Revision b78ccaad (one): feature #4273: Better display names for drivers
- 01:52 PM Revision 5e2771d6 (one): bug #4366: enable fs_lvm for system ds monitoring
- 01:51 PM Revision 637f3ee3 (one): bug #4366: add fs_lvm/monitor
- 01:44 PM Revision b0f67a35 (one): bug #4366: preserve line breaks in monitor_and_log
- 01:35 PM Revision 03b7b77c (one): Merge monitor information for the VM (instead of recreating). Update
- Template.merge interface
- 12:30 PM Feature #4206 (Closed): Poll script on host should skip failed checks
- 12:14 PM Feature #4400: Instantiate to persistent
- Code is (mostly) done, moving to documentation
- 10:58 AM Revision 2560c2da (one): feature #4400: update onegate token for updateconf call
- 09:47 AM Revision bb9d4a99 (one): feature #4400: Regenerate network context support for updateconf
- 09:17 AM Bug #4430 (Closed): Error allocating a new image. NAME is already taken
- When I upload a new CDROM image through Sunstone to the CEPH datastore, I get the following error after some time:
- 08:59 AM Revision 09317da0 (one): feature #4400: Add permission request to template show exteneded
- 08:19 AM Feature #4411: public auth users are able to modify their passwords from Sunstone
- So the proposal here is to disable one.user.set_passwd method for users when the auth driver is public???? This can h...
- 09:49 PM Revision 574d0b7a (one): Feature #2980: Add VNC bitmap port migrator
- 09:48 PM Revision bc41f6af (one): Bug #4376: Remove vnmad.rb onedb patch
- It is not necessary any more as the VN_MAD selection
- 09:47 PM Revision 28e390ce (one): Bug #4376: Make the VN_MAD selection interactive
- 05:46 PM Feature #4320: Allow to update boot order of power-off VMs.
- Add functionality in vCenter driver
- 05:28 PM Backlog #4354: Enhance overcommitment configuration
- Honor this as well in vertical resizing (increase RAM and CPU of VM)
- 05:15 PM Revision 5888a490 (one): Add VNET MAD to the vCenter vnet description
- 04:53 PM Revision 52843b37 (one): Parse DISK information for VMs from the ImageManager
- 04:45 PM Backlog #3263 (Closed): Range sliders should be configurable in sunstone.conf
- Done now in master. Each VM Template can define a specific range for memory, cpu & vcpu.
- 04:44 PM Backlog #4429 (Pending): Improve onevcenter import features
- Adding a regexp and batch mode to automatically import certain VMs, Templates and other resources.
- 04:42 PM Backlog #3280 (Closed): Template wizard: Raw data type should be the same as the template type
- Does not apply anymore, sunstone now only has raw data type 'kvm'.
- 04:39 PM Feature #4288 (Closed): Make Slider Max Values in Sunstone configurable
- This is done now in master. Each VM Template can define a specific range for memory, cpu & vcpu.
- 04:25 PM Backlog #4428 (Pending): Use OVAs as transport for VMDK
- Instead of the tar.gz currently in 5.0 development.
- 04:04 PM Revision f615a4e7 (one): Feature #4320: vm.updateconf dialog in sunstone admin view
- 02:03 PM Revision 0b4592bf (one): Fix bug when an empty table row is clicked
- 08:40 AM Bug #4296: KVM UDP-push Monitoring not working on bigger hosts - message too long
- Hi Ruben,
thanks for the update :-)
- 08:35 AM Bug #3367 (Closed): Saved templates filter should use also owner of the template
- Does not apply anymore. In master 'templates' lists all templates, showing the owner username.
The new VM lists wi...
- 08:28 AM Feature #4179 (Closed): Move create button near top of the wizard
- Done in master
- 04:48 PM Bug #4296: KVM UDP-push Monitoring not working on bigger hosts - message too long
- Let's try a simpler solution that could be enough for the amount of data used in monitor, considering also that we ar...
- 04:44 PM Revision dd0a3b61 (one): feature #4296: Compress output of run_probes and uncompress it in oned
- to better deal with the UDP message size limit.
- 04:00 PM Revision 229ca4be (one): Feature #4320: Do not allow vm.updateconf in stopped state
- 02:49 PM Revision 964371f7 (one): Feature #4320: Fix typo (DEVICE_MODE => MODEL)
- 02:07 PM Revision 7a00fbc0 (one): Feature #4400: New state cloning_failure in sunstone
- 02:07 PM Backlog #4426 (New): Allow Template reordering in Cloud View
- A possible way would be through a VM Template special attribute (CLOUD_VIEW_ORDER)
- 02:06 PM Revision 0d6dd0c6 (one): Feature #4400: New state cloning_failure
- 01:38 PM Feature #3981: generic disk polling for block devices
- According https://forum.opennebula.org/t/updating-the-context-data/2137/7 is it possible to share what are the plans ...
- 12:49 PM Revision 41b2196e (one): feature #4320: Make variable substitution when updating CONTEXT
- 12:30 PM Feature #4425 (Closed): Sunstone favicon different than OpenNebula.org site
- I have many tabs in my browser open, and while reading documentation to OpenNebula, I find it quite confusing when th...
- 11:13 AM Revision c0da2d7f (one): feature #4400: Minor changes
- 10:26 AM Revision dc4a7dd4 (one): Remove unused variable
- 10:15 AM Revision 280eb904 (one): Feature #4400: Improve instantiate layout for smaller screens
- 09:55 AM Revision 8d211898 (one): development: Add access check to original image when clonning it
- 09:31 AM Revision 759e6458 (one): feature #4320: CONTEXT can now be updated in poweroff related states
- 09:19 AM Revision 88a66d53 (one): Feature #4400: Use template values as user_inputs defaults
- 09:17 AM Request #4424 (Closed): Attribute NAME is missing in Advanced update VM template
I created a new template on a new ONE 4.14.2 and tried to cut&paste the template from an older ONE and get ...
- 09:03 PM Feature #4423 (New): Ease VNC access in production environments
- Take into consideration:
- Enable changing port from 29876 to either 80 or 443 (privileged)
- Route all VNC t...
- 08:00 PM Revision f6656808 (one): Feature #3175: Syntax errors
- 08:00 PM Revision defd48cc (one): Feature #3175: Fix 802.1Q call
- 08:00 PM Revision 8d97d8a2 (one): Feature #3651: Add Start Script to CLI
- 03:18 PM Revision 0d6659c5 (one): feature #4400: Better scope for RM functions, homogenous function naming
- 02:05 PM Revision 719b7dc2 (one): Feature #4400: Show icons for image persistency and state next to each d...
- 10:36 AM Revision 70269f1f (one): Feature #4317: When capacity user inputs are missing, the default is 'an...
- 10:15 AM Revision bea65c77 (one): Feature #4400: Avoid template.info calls
- 09:17 AM Revision ca271935 (one): Feature #4400: Improve error messages
- 08:48 AM Revision f743efba (one): Feature #4400: Add missing att. in RequestAttribute copy constructor
- 07:57 AM Revision 2990a079 (one): Feature #4400: Use switch for persistent selection in sunstone
- 04:01 PM Revision 072deaf0 (one): Feature #4400: Instantiate-persistent merges the user provided template
- 04:01 PM Revision 9553c914 (one): Feature #4400: Instantiate persistent in sunstone
- 02:57 PM Revision 32e15605 (one): feature #4320: New operation to update the configuration of a
- VirtualMachine (OS, GRAPHICS, INPUT, RAW & FEATURES). CLI/OCA methods
- 08:10 AM Bug #4422: Upgrade opennebula from 4.12 to 4.14.2 - Normal Users & oneadmin user see "spinning ...
Can you paste your /etc/one/sunstone-views/admin.yaml file?
- 08:41 PM Revision fb3bef1b (one): feature #4320: Better disk_id/nic_id parsing
- 03:48 PM Revision 9c362e4e (one): Bug #4376: migrator of the vlan_bitmap table
- 03:48 PM Revision 15d00795 (one): Typo
- 03:48 PM Revision 0cac5579 (one): Bug #4376: Migrator for VLAN_ID and VLAN_ID_AUTOMATIC
- 03:48 PM Revision c4d94cb4 (one): Feature #3848: Formatting
- 03:34 PM Bug #4422 (Closed): Upgrade opennebula from 4.12 to 4.14.2 - Normal Users & oneadmin user see "...
I am facing same issue after upgrade opennebula and opennebula sunston from 4.12 to 4.14.
- Normal Users and one...
- 03:26 PM Feature #548: make sunstone location independent (usefull for proxying)
- I am facing same issue after upgrade 4.12 to 4.14
- Normal Users and oneadmin user too see spinning logo after login...
- 02:37 PM Bug #4241: normal users see spinning log after upgrade to 4.14.2
- attached updated packages list too
- 02:34 PM Bug #4241: normal users see spinning log after upgrade to 4.14.2
- I am facing same issue after upgrade sunstone from 4.12 to 4.14.
Here i attached log file
- 02:27 PM Revision 55660b89 (one): feature #4320: BOOT allows to set any boot order in the form BOOT="disk0...
- 01:23 PM Revision 4497f06b (one): Feature #4363: Reorganize menu structure
- 01:23 PM Revision e4db6af0 (one): Bug #4376: Fix typo
- 01:23 PM Revision f1b56ed3 (one): Bug #4376: Make vlan_id_automatic a top level attribute
- and only allow modification of vlan_id if vlan_id_automatic
is set to false (the vlan_id has been specified manually)
- 01:23 PM Revision 5bd27d08 (one): Bug #4376: Reserve also VLAN_ID 1, and fix typo in oned.conf
- 01:20 PM Revision 191eda35 (one): Feature #4400: Fix missing DISK/SOURCE
- 01:20 PM Revision 7855ebd2 (one): Feature #4400: Allow VMs to use Images in the locked state
- 01:20 PM Revision 53c52692 (one): Feature #4400: New template instantiate --persistent
- 03:20 PM Feature #4320: Allow to update boot order of power-off VMs.
- Cold resize and disk management was already working. This issue will be renamed to focus on the boot-order attribute....
- 02:46 PM Revision 9a440e55 (one): feature #4320: Rework the attach logic of NIC and DISK
- 09:32 AM Revision 6b7f9c45 (one): Fil typo, thanks to goberle <email@example.com>
- 07:11 AM Bug #4410: RemoteCloudAuth.rb is not included by opennebula-ruby package
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Fix, is merged, leaving this open to double check it is included in the packages
Also available in: Atom