From 05/02/2016 to 05/31/2016
- 09:10 PM Feature #4139: Improve system datastore monitoring
- _We've been thinking about the system you propose but we are not very happy with having several scripts executed for ...
- 02:40 PM Feature #4139: Improve system datastore monitoring
- We've been thinking about the system you propose but we are not very happy with having several scripts executed for t...
- 05:10 PM Bug #4511 (Closed): DataTables warning messages when trying to update a VDC
- Fixed, thank you for reporting it.
- 03:41 PM Bug #4511 (Closed): DataTables warning messages when trying to update a VDC
- The following warnings are given by the browser (firefox / chromium):
DataTables warning: table id=vdc_clusters_vd...
- 05:02 PM Revision 85794777 (one): Bug #4511: Set action before the form-panel is shown
- 04:40 PM Feature #4513 (Closed): Show zombie VMs in a table
- Host zombie VMs should be listed in a table, similar to the wild VMs
- 04:21 PM Revision ac3292f8 (one): Fix typos
- 03:44 PM Bug #4512 (Closed): OpenNebula reports aborted query "SELECT body FROM marketplace_pool WHERE oid...
- Every minute I see the following error being logged:
Tue May 31 17:34:37 2016 [Z0][ONE][E]: SQL command was: SELEC...
- 03:26 PM Revision b24cda26 (one): Tooltips review
- 03:10 PM Bug #4510 (Closed): Virtual network type "openvswitch" created with wrong VN_MAD "openvswitch"
- 03:10 PM Bug #4510: Virtual network type "openvswitch" created with wrong VN_MAD "openvswitch"
- THANKS. This should be already fixed in 5.0 beta 2
- 02:55 PM Bug #4510 (Closed): Virtual network type "openvswitch" created with wrong VN_MAD "openvswitch"
- When you create a new virtual network of type "openvswitch" the VN_MAD is set to "openvswitch" instead of "ovswitch"....
- 02:38 PM Bug #4431 (Closed): Missing VMDKs and wrong size on vCenter importing
- Opened two separate tickets to deal with the remaining issues:
- 02:36 PM Backlog #4509 (Closed): Empty vCenter datablocks should be on a separate folder
- Now they are stored in the root, but there is a limitation in the vCenter DS drivers that do not allow more than one ...
- 02:35 PM Bug #4508 (Closed): Disk space should not be checked on importing & registering vCenter images
- As they are already in the target datastore backend
- 02:34 PM Revision 715ad533 (one): Merge branch 'master' into ipam
- 02:33 PM Revision 07ca8413 (one): Remove background color in 'please select...' table labels
- 02:26 PM Revision bb075fdf (one): Set warning color in labels with fa-warning icons
- 02:21 PM Revision b56a5cde (one): Update action button tooltips
- 02:21 PM Bug #4497 (Closed): VM in power off state after live migration
- Great, I was lost. We had this several times in our testing cloud, we have thought in including a oned UUID in the me...
- 09:20 AM Bug #4497: VM in power off state after live migration
- Hi Ruben,
I found the problem ! It was that I had a ghost host running the KVM probes from a previous installatio...
- 08:32 AM Bug #4497: VM in power off state after live migration
- VM log :
Tue May 31 10:12:00 2016 [Z0][VM][I]: New LCM state is MIGRATE
Tue May 31 10:12:00 2016 [Z0][VMM][I]: Su...
- 02:10 PM Revision 23d4b753 (one): Update strings, tweak tooltip icon style
- 02:03 PM Revision 75bcf614 (one): Development: MarketPlace App labels
- 01:57 PM Revision 7fc9a8f9 (one): Development: Update marketplace labels
- 01:49 PM Bug #4285 (Closed): Elastic IP fails spuriously due to wrong state
- 01:12 PM Revision 95482195 (one): Update tooltips for templates and instances
- 11:11 AM Revision 3bcbe25e (one): Development: Add missing MTU attribute from Network context tab
- 11:06 AM Revision fd27073b (one): Development: Update datastore labels
- 10:15 AM Revision b1bcbf08 (one): Development: Update Network tab labels
- 09:12 AM Bug #4505 (Closed): Update Ceph tests to use system ds of type ceph instead of shared
- 08:55 AM Revision 424498fd (one): Remove unused variables in hybrid panel
- 07:00 AM Revision fd3bef30 (one): Merge branch 'master' into ipam
- 05:18 PM Backlog #4507 (Pending): Cloud View Group Admin should be able to create users with non default auth
- For instance, LDAP users.
- 05:15 PM Revision cccfaa0f (one): Update tooltips in new VM template wizard
- 04:35 PM Revision 7b2b0b28 (one): Adjusting tips in System & Support
- 04:25 PM Revision ca7b9e1c (one): Align support counters
- 04:07 PM Revision 87124601 (one): Development: Update vnet create form strings
- 02:29 PM Revision dea608c7 (one): Do not use : in sunstone labels (infra and settings)
- 02:10 PM Bug #4506 (Closed): Font in Sunstone is not the same in production or development modes
- It seems that the Lato font is not included in one of the two modes. Error compiling sunstone files:...
- 01:55 PM Bug #4505 (Closed): Update Ceph tests to use system ds of type ceph instead of shared
- 01:28 PM Bug #4503 (Closed): Sunstone fails to compile on Ubuntu with latest stable Nodejs (4.x)
- I get this running using the distro packages, for me is now working (note that I have problems using npm to install g...
- 11:36 AM Revision e762ee69 (one): Minor typo
- 11:24 AM Revision 5bfc6d84 (one): xsd files for vrouter, market, marketapp.
- 11:15 AM Backlog #4504 (Pending): Sunstone Views should not be hypervisor specific
- There is currently functionality in admin_vcenter for instance that is not present in admin.
The admin view should...
- 11:11 AM Bug #4442 (Closed): oneacct output in csv format should display the user
- 11:02 AM Revision 278da86c (one): Bug #4442: display user id in oneacct --csv
- 09:58 AM Revision e0866542 (one): oneacct always shown 0 in NETRX/NETTX
- 04:24 PM Bug #4460: Migration TM scripts premigrate and post migrate not calle
- Hi Michal, The shared system ssh, that can work, with multiple image datastores already have this:...
- 03:56 PM Bug #4497: VM in power off state after live migration
- Perfect THANKS!!!, I could not reproduce so far, so I think it should be a condition related to the monitoring timing
- 03:37 PM Bug #4497: VM in power off state after live migration
- I'm sorry, I don't have the log anymore, I dropped everything when I re-installed but I will try to reproduce it and ...
- 03:21 PM Bug #4497: VM in power off state after live migration
- Would you have the oned.log messages corresponding to Sat May 28 14:29:30 2016 [Z0][LCM][I].
The monitoring proces...
- 03:35 PM Bug #4501: Missing libs when building ONE 5.0 on Ubuntu
- On Ubuntu 14.04/16.04 :
root@one:~# xmlrpc-c-config --libs
-L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lxmlrpc -lxmlrpc_xmlpa...
- 03:28 PM Bug #4501: Missing libs when building ONE 5.0 on Ubuntu
- Hi thanks
we are getting this from xmlrpc, It seems that is not the case in Ubuntu?...
- 03:12 PM Bug #4501 (Closed): Missing libs when building ONE 5.0 on Ubuntu
- Building ONE 5.0 fails on Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04 with this error message :
- 03:30 PM Bug #4503 (New): Sunstone fails to compile on Ubuntu with latest stable Nodejs (4.x)
- 03:30 PM Bug #4503: Sunstone fails to compile on Ubuntu with latest stable Nodejs (4.x)
Yes we are also getting this on some platforms and trying to figure it out how to solve it.
- 03:27 PM Bug #4503 (Closed): Sunstone fails to compile on Ubuntu with latest stable Nodejs (4.x)
- Following the README procedure for Sunstone here : https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OpenNebula/one/master/src/sunsto...
- 03:15 PM Bug #4502 (Closed): Missing build dependencies in 5.0 documentation for Ubuntu
- Package "libxmlrpc-c++8-dev" is missing for Ubuntu 14.04 & 16.04.
- 09:09 PM Bug #4500 (Closed): Sunstone add rule to security group button
- The "add rule" button has no effect when creating or updating a security group in Sunstone.
- 08:45 PM Revision 6f2d94e9 (one): Merge branch 'master' into ipam
- 05:48 PM Bug #4497: VM in power off state after live migration
- VM seems to stay poweroff.
- 03:49 PM Bug #4497: VM in power off state after live migration
- does it show up as running after a while, or it stays poweroff?
- 12:41 PM Bug #4497 (Closed): VM in power off state after live migration
- After live migrating a VM, the state of the VM is "POWEROFF" although the VM is running correctly on the destination ...
- 03:43 PM Backlog #4499 (Pending): Add and remove security group from a NIC
- Add the possibility to add and remove security groups on an attached NIC (without detaching and reattaching the NIC).
- 01:05 PM Bug #4498: Actions contained in pause and stop buttons in sunstone instances layout
- If that sound logic to you, the pull request is here : https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/98 :)
- 01:01 PM Bug #4498 (Closed): Actions contained in pause and stop buttons in sunstone instances layout
- Many people in our team are confused about the location of the "stop", "poweroff" and "poweroff --hard" buttons in th...
- 12:56 PM Revision 299d343a (one): Bug #4498: Actions contained in pause and stop buttons in sunstone insta...
- 06:25 PM Bug #4496 (Closed): When chowning a VM in DONE state the quota is subtracted from the User
- This should not happen, as the VM is in Done state.
- 05:04 PM Revision da17b602 (one): Add missing man files
- 03:03 PM Revision 7a77e638 (one): Rename a few sunstone IDs
- hotplug -> storage
vdc -> group
- 02:30 PM Feature #3717: Make the template cost settings easier
- Related: When a template is instantiated, the total price is not calculated automatically. Instead the capacity cost ...
- 02:26 PM Bug #4486: You can see the html escaped char instead of the real character
- The problem is in the french translation strings, not in sunstone. I'll leave this one open to notify the translators...
- 02:08 PM Revision ee0aa728 (one): Improve DS creation wizard
- 01:29 PM Bug #4495 (Closed): add the generated key to the authorized_keys in the Ubuntu packages
- 10:50 AM Bug #4494 (Pending): VM internal UUID is changing every time VM is powered up
- At least in KVM and Xen VM UUID, as seen with dmidecode, is changing every time VM is powered up.
If we are using so...
- 10:41 AM Revision 0e5ab61a (one): Add new VM states to onevm list filter
- 10:40 AM Revision 77757669 (one): Fix ds/vnet create documentation for cluster param
- 10:40 AM Revision e40fa8ee (one): Update xsd files
- 06:15 AM Bug #4492 (Closed): Duplicated security group rules in deployed VM template
- When attaching and detaching a NIC to a VM multiple times, the same security groups are being added multiple times in...
- 07:42 PM Revision fd4b4b09 (one): Merge branch 'master' into ipam
- 05:46 PM Bug #4491 (Closed): OpenNebula does not detect machines powered off from the guest os
- Disk monitoring continues sending data and the core thinks the VM is still active
- 05:09 PM Revision b14a3771 (one): Update Network Driver names
- 05:07 PM Revision 1bcd3440 (one): Feature #4189: Add comments to yaml view files
- 04:42 PM Revision 37e16b98 (one): Update VM states diagram
- 04:39 PM Bug #4490 (Closed): Live migration does not work in fs_lvm
- Seems that premigrate script is not correctly called or the LV is not activated
- 01:43 PM Feature #4489 (Closed): add to the migrator a warning of the deprecation of lvm
- 01:09 PM Feature #4488 (Closed): Make qcow2 drivers usable for system datastore
- Add the required action to qcow2 tm drivers
- 01:09 PM Revision 9c0b95dc (one): Development. Change default and system datastore to ssh by default
- 11:21 AM Revision a34293c4 (one): Bump version 4.90.5
- 11:13 AM Revision b7978a53 (one): Development: Merge template attributes into VR vms
- 05:22 PM Bug #4487 (Closed): Missing CLI references
- * onevcenter
- 04:46 PM Feature #4464: allow migration between clusters that share datastores/vnets
- Having a --force option would work, if nothing else - but if possible, I think it would be nice to check the availabi...
- 04:08 PM Bug #4431: Missing VMDKs and wrong size on vCenter importing
- * There is a limitation of only 1 virtual disk per folder [Documentation]
* A suffix with the name of the datastore ...
- 03:46 PM Revision 429645a5 (one): Fix typo
- 02:17 PM Feature #4074 (Closed): Save As Template for vCenter
- 10:34 AM Feature #4400 (Closed): Instantiate to persistent
- Documentation done.
- 10:14 AM Revision 23fb6fa4 (one): Update states-simple.dot
- 08:39 AM Revision 6fd638a1 (one): When importing App from MarketPlace, do not show a dialog if no VMTempla...
- 08:39 AM Revision c8cc92e2 (one): Typo
- 10:00 PM Revision 69801474 (one): Development: Do not change vn_mad string
- 03:59 PM Bug #4467 (Closed): Rename TEMPLATE/EC2 to TEMPLATE/PUBLIC_CLOUD
- 03:13 PM Revision df39b21c (one): Bug #4467: Change defaults from EC2 to PUBLIC_CLOUD
- 12:40 PM Bug #4486 (Closed): You can see the html escaped char instead of the real character
- Example: French language -> Settings (Paramètres) -> Accounting -> Démarrage.
- 11:01 AM Bug #4485 (Closed): Sunstone 'remote' auth is not documented in the .conf file
- The remote kerberos auth in the documentation is missing from the sunstone conf file: http://docs.opennebula.org/5.0/...
- 10:38 AM Bug #4484 (Closed): Maintainter information is wrong in deb packages
- 10:36 AM Bug #4312 (Closed): opennebula-server installation shouldn't break if it can't chown /var/lib/one...
- 10:34 AM Bug #4481 (Closed): small bug for new version 4.90.1
- Now deb repositories are generated with rfc-2822 dates. Thanks for the heads up.
- 10:20 AM Backlog #4483 (Closed): Add python-numpy dependency
- In the documentation we recommend to install python-numpy. It would be better to make it a package dependency.
- 08:14 AM Revision 50c1e52b (one): Bug #4396: Escape filtering symbols when looking for a user
- 05:29 PM Revision f395c4c6 (one): Bug #4431: Mended CLI to create vCenter datablocks
- 05:05 PM Revision 01324189 (one): Bug #4431: Add datastore suffix to image name in vCenter image import
- 03:58 PM Revision f8f83da6 (one): bug #4390: econe server makes an explicit to_i conversion of string
- instance id's. This could be moved to the OCA build_xml functions.
- 03:53 PM Revision 8afe787e (one): Revert "Fix VM ID parsing in `associate_address()`". Making integer
- conversion out of ID parsing
This reverts commit c7ed0950b1de35b028090fe6e557b249c4e85826.
- 03:41 PM Revision 7fa0a59a (one): Revert "Fix VM ID parsing in `associate_address()`"
- 03:37 PM Revision 3ea0007f (one): Fix user inputs layout
- 03:23 PM Bug #4312: opennebula-server installation shouldn't break if it can't chown /var/lib/one/datastores
- Moved auth config files to opennebula server package.
- 12:36 PM Bug #4312: opennebula-server installation shouldn't break if it can't chown /var/lib/one/datastores
- The error:...
- 03:16 PM Revision d5623551 (one): Feature #4400: Update vm.resize state actions in sunstone
- 03:04 PM Feature #4031: Do not start OpenNebula daemon until it's not configured
- Added --no-start to installinit in deb packages. Needs testing.
- 02:59 PM Bug #4343 (New): encode_user_password is not compatible with core auth non ASCII password
- Thank you for reporting this.
For the time been this will be left as a known issue, we may not have time to fix it...
- 02:57 PM Revision 4077e2b3 (one): Bug #4453: Add missing oned states to econe server
- 02:35 PM Revision cbbbe933 (one): Bug #4480: Improve mandatory attrs in VM capacity
- 02:35 PM Revision a8927341 (one): Bug #4480: Use a mutation observer to reInit foundation abide
- 02:03 PM Bug #4070 (Closed): Foundation abide does not validate hidden wizard tabs
- Does not happen anymore after the foundation 6 update plus #4480
- 01:50 PM Revision 86244bfc (one): Feature #2980: Fix bug in fsck affecting VNC bitmap ports
- 12:51 PM Bug #4382 (Closed): Fix encode user password description and add documentation
- 12:37 PM Revision fcb5549a (one): Bug #4382: Improve encode_user_password description
- 11:01 AM Bug #4480 (Closed): Foundation abide does not validate dynamically added inputs
- 10:54 AM Revision d1c9f1ac (one): Bug #4480: Fix validation for dynamically added inputs
- 09:49 AM Bug #4410 (Closed): RemoteCloudAuth.rb is not included by opennebula-ruby package
- Now all CloudAuth files are installed by @ruby-opennebula@ package in Debian based distros....
- 09:45 AM Bug #4001 (Closed): DSA keys are now deprecated and OpenNebula generates SSH DSA keys
- 09:24 AM Feature #4300 (Closed): OpenNebula Distribution add-ons
- 09:22 AM Bug #4467: Rename TEMPLATE/EC2 to TEMPLATE/PUBLIC_CLOUD
- Try sunstone
Documentation: Compatibility & scan the guides for EC2=
- 09:00 AM Bug #4365 (Closed): REGRESSSION: CentOS 7 log handling differs from 6 in a destructive way
- 07:28 AM Revision 464d66c6 (one): Merge branch 'master' into ipam
- 05:12 PM Revision 0b91e938 (one): bug #4365: fix path in logrotate call
- 04:53 PM Bug #4344 (Closed): t1.micro instances cannot be imported from EC2
- CPU and MEMORY calculation fixed
- 04:46 PM Revision 2fd18104 (one): Bug #4344: Fix CPU and MEMORY calculation for EC2 instance types
- This was fixed in commit:42e94cc7. The button is disabled until the template is processed.
- 04:11 PM Bug #4377 (Closed): Does not deconnect user when uploading an image
- The upload uses several calls to POST '/upload_chunk', what in fact updates the expiration time.
After the upload ...
- 04:07 PM Revision 4c25cb4a (one): Fix sunstone upload for images in locked_used state
- 04:07 PM Revision c60e021d (one): Revert "Bug #4430: Remove info calls after image upload"
- This reverts commit 834ed4e3fd8ab4981faeb3eadfdd0223d65f4764.
- 04:05 PM Bug #4364 (Closed): Fix vm action checks for Azure & Softlayer drivers
- Exception handling implemented
- 03:58 PM Revision ea76056b (one): Bug #4364: Proper exception handling for ec2 drivers
- 03:15 PM Bug #4299 (Closed): Ceph live snapshot - domfsfreeze returns false
- I don't understand how this can work as @LIBVIRT_URI@ is not defined in the remote host. There was a bug in those dri...
- 03:11 PM Revision c3550dcf (one): Feature #2980: Fix bug in VNC bitmap port migrator
- 03:06 PM Revision 914b8884 (one): bug #4299: use LIBVIRT_URI in qcow2 snapshot
- 03:05 PM Revision d8faab4f (one): bug #4299: bugs freezing FS for ceph and qcow2 snaps
- 02:49 PM Bug #4481 (Closed): small bug for new version 4.90.1
- I try to test the new version 4.90.1, it works, but i have juste a small bug :
- 02:24 PM Bug #4430: Error allocating a new image. NAME is already taken
- I can't reproduce this, and I don't see an obvious place where the call is being retried.
Is this something that hap...
- 02:06 PM Revision 834ed4e3 (one): Bug #4430: Remove info calls after image upload
- @crypto-js@ libraries are not needed anymore. Removed.
- The tarball for 5.0 Beta comes with both minimized and unminimized versions of all libraries except for these:
- 01:47 PM Revision 03b17ede (one): backlog #3853: crypto-js is not needed anymore
- 01:43 PM Bug #4286 (Closed): Apache rewrites headers when importing vcenter clusters
- No both naming conventions are accepted
- 01:35 PM Revision 960e7d1b (one): Bug #4286: Accepting both HTTP_X and X header naming convention
- 01:27 PM Bug #4389 (Closed): Attach DISK and Attach NIC in poweroff not working for vCenter
- Now the deploy from poweroff process looks for changes in the VM Template in ONE and changes the vCenter VM accordingly.
- 01:25 PM Bug #4391 (Closed): When creating a new vcenter host the XMLRPC value define in sunstone-server.c...
- Now the variable is used in the vcenter route
- 01:18 PM Revision 4c4cf925 (one): Bug #4391: Now vcenter route in Sunstone honours one_xmlrpc defined in
- 01:08 PM Revision 175a6a85 (one): Bug #4409: Sunstone: remember the number of VMs to show in HOST view
- 12:21 PM Bug #4476 (Closed): groupadmin view is not set for the default 'users' group
- 12:15 PM Revision f45fe15b (one): bug #4476: Add default views to users group at DB bootstraping
- 12:12 PM Bug #4202: opensans.woff is installed into css, not css/opensans
- It happens when install to directory. For e.g. ...
- 11:24 AM Bug #4202 (Closed): opensans.woff is installed into css, not css/opensans
- This does not happen to me in 5.0 or 4.14 branches.
- 11:43 AM Bug #4454 (Closed): A volatile disk can be created without specifying the SIZE
- 11:42 AM Bug #4480 (Closed): Foundation abide does not validate dynamically added inputs
- For example, cpu and memory in the VM template instantiate wizard
- 11:36 AM Revision b82b1c06 (one): Bug #4454: Make size input required on the instantiate wizard
- 11:36 AM Revision 68df55b0 (one): Feature #4363: Fix advanced form panel submit
- 11:35 AM Bug #4001: DSA keys are now deprecated and OpenNebula generates SSH DSA keys
- Change CentOS 7 packages. Debian and Ubuntu already generate rsa keys. Needs testing.
- 11:28 AM Bug #4409: Sunstone: remember the number of VMs to show in HOST view
- functionality fixed, missing migrator
- 11:20 AM Bug #4406 (Closed): DISK and NIC hotplug in vCenter cannot be performed in poweroff
- Now the deploy from poweroff process looks for changes in the VM Template in ONE and changes the vCenter VM accordingly.
- 11:17 AM Bug #4412 (Closed): vCenter VM enters RUNN -> POFF state right after boot
- A new running flag is set after the VM is powered on
- 11:10 AM Revision 2f499ee6 (one): Bug #4412: Add running flag to avoid monitoring VMs that haven't been
- 11:06 AM Bug #4477 (Closed): 'users' admins are not authorized to create vrouters
- 10:58 AM Revision 7d5cd539 (one): bug #4477: Add/del #<uid> VROUTER/* CREATE * for group admins by default
- 10:49 AM Bug #4321: install_gems CentOS 6 error, mini_portile2 requires Ruby version >= 1.9.2
- We have all our efforts focused on 5.0 now and it does not support CentOS 6. We will check this later.
- 10:42 AM Bug #4365: REGRESSSION: CentOS 7 log handling differs from 6 in a destructive way
- I've added your logrotate changes and modified systemd scripts to use them. Both @opennebula@ and @opennebula-sunston...
- 10:34 AM Revision 50fb192e (one): bug #4365: rotate logs on oned or sunstone start
- Sent by: Bill Cole
- 10:30 AM Bug #4380 (Closed): [security] users can read any file using image path
- 09:10 AM Bug #4380: [security] users can read any file using image path
- We are going to add as default, if not specified:
- 10:22 AM Revision 1bef231f (one): bug #4380: Secure defaults for SAFE_DIRS & RESTRICTED_DIRS.
- 10:14 AM Bug #4410: RemoteCloudAuth.rb is not included by opennebula-ruby package
- CentOS 7 packages for OpenNebula 5.0 already come with CloudAuth files in @opennebula-ruby@. I've just modified Debia...
- 08:49 AM Bug #4265: onegate append new attributes instead of replacing existing
- Rolandas Naujikas wrote:
> I retested with a customer VM, which uses oneflow service template and monitoring script ...
- 08:47 AM Backlog #4479 (Pending): Limit size of object documents
- For example to limit the attributes that a user can add to a VirtualMachine or template.
- 07:35 AM Revision 4e6b8a8d (one): Merge branch 'master' into ipam
- 06:25 PM Bug #4265: onegate append new attributes instead of replacing existing
- I retested with a customer VM, which uses oneflow service template and monitoring script from http://docs.opennebula....
- 04:12 PM Bug #4265 (Closed): onegate append new attributes instead of replacing existing
- This is not in 5.0 at least. Creating a VM with TOKEN=YES in CONTEXT, ssh it and execute:...
- 06:06 PM Bug #4125 (Closed): Probes cleaned by systemd-tmpfiles
- 03:36 PM Bug #4125: Probes cleaned by systemd-tmpfiles
- Changed package repository. Needs testing.
- 04:48 PM Bug #4346 (Closed): Topology fails when a vnet contains a VR that cannot be USEd
- 04:47 PM Revision 9264a564 (one): Bug #4346: Do not render topology VRs that cannot be USED
- 04:42 PM Bug #4408 (Closed): Scheduler does not select system DS in more than one cluster
- 04:31 PM Bug #4477 (Closed): 'users' admins are not authorized to create vrouters
- In a clean installation, admins of the 'users' groups are not authorized to perform CREATE VROUTER
- 04:24 PM Bug #4475 (Closed): fs_lvm does not delete volumes
- 04:22 PM Bug #4475 (Closed): fs_lvm does not delete volumes
- VMs on epilog don't delete system ds images.
- 04:23 PM Bug #4476 (Closed): groupadmin view is not set for the default 'users' group
- In a clean installation 'users' admins cannot access the 'groupadmin' view.
The onedb bootstrap should add default...
- 04:17 PM Revision bd67cac1 (one): bug #4475: dev was not resolved in the target host
- 04:09 PM Feature #4474 (Closed): Generic tab 'alias' for image/files and VM/VR templates
- 03:37 PM Feature #4473 (Closed): add information about what interactive questions will be asked during the...
- The user needs to know what VN_MAD to assign to which network.
- 03:26 PM Feature #4029 (Closed): Systemd scripts for Debian/Ubuntu packages
- Done for Debian 8 and Ubuntu 16.04
- 03:25 PM Bug #3374 (Closed): exit code is always 0 if you call up the init script with "status"
- New releases of Debian and Ubuntu packages (8 and 16.04) use systemd startup. We are not going to change the init scr...
- 02:54 PM Bug #4447 (Closed): Possible mem leak on 'vm.info' in oned
- Hi Boris,
I'm doing housekeeping in the issues list for 5.0. I'm closing this as worksforme but we will reopen if ...
- 02:19 PM Bug #4421 (Closed): Cloning a VM Template in Sunstone mangles SCHED_REQUIREMENTS
- Fixed in #4106
- 02:10 PM Bug #4456 (Closed): Missing vnc websockets checkbox in user settings
- has been deprecated. does not appear in the docs.
- 02:03 PM Bug #4350 (Closed): New vm dialog: template table needs to filter VR templates
- 02:00 PM Bug #4415 (Closed): Storage tab missing fom admin_vcenter view
- 01:59 PM Bug #4451 (Closed): Live snapshot in POWEROFF state
- 01:56 PM Revision 900de144 (one): Bug #4350: Filter out VR templates in cloud view
- 01:56 PM Revision d17c37a6 (one): Feature #4363: Use monospace font for VM logs
- 01:56 PM Bug #4414 (Closed): Remove USER_INPUTS from VM attributes in Sunstone
- 01:52 PM Revision e05d3555 (one): buf #4451: poweroff snapshots behave like live ones in ceph
- 01:49 PM Revision 1c609c50 (one): Change defaut snapshot behaviour in vCenter
- 01:42 PM Revision 78fd3101 (one): Bug #4414: Remove USER_INPUTS from VM attributes in Sunstone
- 01:17 PM Bug #4466 (Closed): Resource labels are missing from cloud view
- It's been decided that the VM list, Template list, and Service list will not have the labels drop-down.
Only the N...
- 01:06 PM Revision 8f913532 (one): Bug #4466: Add service template labels to cloud view
- 12:05 PM Revision c7b74a79 (one): bug #4458: Support qcow2 as base images in fs_lvm
- 11:09 AM Bug #4471 (Closed): VNet reservation dialog has an empty 'advanced options'
- 10:24 AM Bug #4471 (Closed): VNet reservation dialog has an empty 'advanced options'
- 11:02 AM Revision 77b69ca4 (one): Bug #4471: Fix advanced options in vnet reservation dialog
- 10:56 AM Bug #4371 (Closed): Cloning several images to a new datastore without prefix
- Fixed in master.
- 10:55 AM Revision 9b780a84 (one): Feature #4363: Fix image advanced options style
- 10:50 AM Revision 06e740d1 (one): Bug #4371: Mark name input as required in clone dialogs
- 10:41 AM Bug #4472 (Closed): Labels do not work in the VM view
- 10:39 AM Bug #4472 (Closed): Labels do not work in the VM view
- 10:33 AM Revision 7007aa00 (one): Bug #4472: Labels do not work in the VM view
- 10:14 AM Bug #4375 (Closed): migrate dialog is not properly reset
- 10:06 AM Revision 9d2d2d8d (one): Bug #4375: Reset the migrate dialog
- 09:25 AM Bug #4469 (Closed): Scale down fails
- Fixed in commit:9ab9826
- 08:34 AM Feature #4411: public auth users are able to modify their passwords from Sunstone
- Hi Ruben
> So the proposal here is to disable one.user.set_passwd method for users when the auth driver is public?...
- 06:02 PM Bug #4405 (Closed): Systems snapshots in vCenter dissapear after poweroff cycle
- 06:01 PM Bug #3740 (Closed): VM snapshots not visible after powercycle (poweroff / resume)
- 06:00 PM Bug #3740: VM snapshots not visible after powercycle (poweroff / resume)
- Closing this and keeping #3187 to track this issue
- 05:58 PM Bug #3740: VM snapshots not visible after powercycle (poweroff / resume)
- There is new option to KEEP_SNAPSHOTS after a power on/off cycle, it can be set to yes, but support from libvirt/qemu...
- 06:00 PM Backlog #3085 (Closed): snapshots, persistent across reboots, migrations, and shutdowns
- Closing this as #3187 duplicates it. Keeping that one open, as it has more feedback
- 05:59 PM Backlog #3187: Persistent VM snapshots
- There is new option to KEEP_SNAPSHOTS after a power on/off cycle, it can be set to yes, but support from libvirt/qemu...
- 05:57 PM Revision 0a0dc546 (one): bug #4405: Missing comments on oned.conf
- 05:49 PM Revision 7a55686f (one): bug #4405: Optional KEEP_SNAPSHOTS parameter for VMM drivers. It
- preserves system snapshots across power on/off cycles and life migrations
if the hypervisor supports that.
- 05:18 PM Bug #4458 (Closed): Implement resize in fs_lvm
- 05:11 PM Revision a6985e6b (one): bug #4458: support resize with fs_lvm drivers
- 05:03 PM Revision fe33410b (one): Feature #4363: Fix vnet leases icons
- 04:28 PM Revision bd9f9f6d (one): noVNC is smart about python2
- 04:21 PM Feature #4010 (Closed): Include a scrollbar to display Sunstone VNC/SPICE from popup window
- Fixed in master
- 04:13 PM Revision d9d5811b (one): Feature #4363: Improve vnc pop-up layout
- 03:59 PM Bug #4470 (Closed): Wrong name for the Openvswitch driver
- 03:06 PM Bug #4470 (Closed): Wrong name for the Openvswitch driver
- It is using openvswitch instead of ovswitch. Check Sunstone driver names
- 03:51 PM Revision 889842d3 (one): bug #4470: Fix ovswtich name in suntone vnet creation tab
- 03:04 PM Bug #4324 (Closed): Documentation links in the support tab point to an older version
- 03:04 PM Revision 035e68fc (one): Feature #4363: Recover a few styles that went missing, tweak the accordi...
- 02:51 PM Feature #3848: Virtual networks should have an associated networking driver.
- I wonder if it's related to this feature, but testing ONE 5.0 β I have:...
- 12:32 PM Revision 9ab98265 (one): Feature #3932: Fix a bug in service scale down
- 11:16 AM Bug #4128 (Closed): Foundation slider performance degrades with each setup
- 11:03 AM Revision 366b4782 (one): Feature #4363 #4128: Fix service cardinality range inputs
- 10:47 AM Bug #4469 (Closed): Scale down fails
- 10:34 AM Backlog #4468 (Pending): Sunstone logos for Services
- The same mechanism for VM template logos can be used for Flow Services.
- 05:24 PM Revision 22963d61 (one): development: Do not remove NETWORK & TOKEN attributes from context.This ...
- commit a7cdf91e218b8a6586eb7c04afa16adf014634ed.
- 05:06 PM Revision 8e89f6bc (one): Change EC2 tag for PUBLIC_CLOUD tag
- 04:53 PM Revision 7287a16c (one): Bug #4467: Remove EC2 as valid public cloud name for AUTOMATIC_REQUIREMENTS
- 04:52 PM Revision 6f569349 (one): Bug #4467: Rename TEMPLATE/EC2 in onedb migrator
- 04:36 PM Bug #4467 (Closed): Rename TEMPLATE/EC2 to TEMPLATE/PUBLIC_CLOUD
- TEMPLATE/EC2 has been deprecated, but we still need to:
* Update sunstone
* Create a migrator to update templates...
- 04:32 PM Revision 9e156667 (one): Bug #4467: Rename EC2 to PUBLIC_CLOUD in new template wizard
- 04:09 PM Revision c1918823 (one): Do not generate opennebula-oca gem (deprecated)
- 03:54 PM Bug #4331 (Closed): Sunstone wizards break certain template elements with char escaping
- Fixed in master (feature #4106)
- 03:46 PM Bug #4422 (Closed): Upgrade opennebula from 4.12 to 4.14.2 - Normal Users & oneadmin user see "...
- 03:44 PM Bug #4250 (Closed): Reboot and shutdown button are display on disk snapshot operations
- This is already fixed in master.
For reference, this commit uses StateActions to determine if the buttons should b...
- 03:36 PM Bug #4466 (Closed): Resource labels are missing from cloud view
- 03:32 PM Feature #2722 (Closed): Show ID of the new VM/Service when a template is instantiated
- 03:24 PM Revision 2d1140df (one): Feature #2722: Show created resource IDs
- 02:41 PM Revision 749cfe1c (one): Perform a refresh action instead of addElement on create
- 02:35 PM Bug #4233 (Closed): Domain-0 should not be "importable" as a VM
- Moved to github addon
- 02:21 PM Bug #4376 (Closed): Automatically assigned VLAN ID can produce invalid values for 802.1Q tags
- 02:13 PM Revision 27a67b8e (one): Fix sunstone dialog reset on submit
- Because of the setTimeout sometimes the form panel reset finished
after the back button was clicked, opening the form...
- 02:04 PM Bug #4459 (Closed): Skip dead VMs in kvm polling
- 01:08 PM Revision dc2a9c25 (one): Fix top row width
- 11:55 AM Revision c71234dd (one): bug #4329: Check if the domain exists before trying to cancel it
- 11:55 AM Revision 5dcbb4fe (one): Development: Prevents parse errors in oned. Send stderr to /dev/null, ch...
- process files exist
- 10:32 AM Feature #3981 (Closed): generic disk polling for block devices
- Hi Anton
I think we can mark this as a duplicate for #4139, as we are planning to move the interface to the extern...
- 10:02 AM Feature #4461 (Closed): Do not disable VNC during “POWERING OFF”
- Already done in master. This was actually the behavior in the admin view.
- 09:46 AM Feature #4461: Do not disable VNC during “POWERING OFF”
- Makes sense
- 09:47 AM Revision 1f04dc1f (one): Fix disk cost on instantiate wizard
- 09:19 AM Feature #4464: allow migration between clusters that share datastores/vnets
- Would a --force option work in this case? We could bypass any check and allow migration is requested
- 09:59 PM Revision 81281641 (one): Merge branch 'master' into ipam
- 06:18 PM Bug #4463 (Closed): token does not get generated by the core
- 01:44 PM Bug #4463 (Closed): token does not get generated by the core
- 06:10 PM Revision a7cdf91e (one): Bug #4463: Fix token generation
- 02:50 PM Revision bf90cc02 (one): Feature #4184: Allow to unselect active labels in menu
- 02:49 PM Revision 14ba502d (one): Feature #4184: Fix labels in cloud view, VM create
- 01:57 PM Feature #4464 (Closed): allow migration between clusters that share datastores/vnets
- We'd like to be able to migrate a vm between clusters that share datastores and vnets, but this is not possible curre...
- 01:12 PM Feature #4462 (Closed): Add REPORT_READY=YES to the Sunstone and CLI
- In order to trigger the ./base/etc/one-context.d/99-execute-scripts
- 10:33 AM Revision 63dc527c (one): Fix alert box initialization in cloud view vm create
- 10:09 AM Revision 39313464 (one): Fix missing datatable selection labels
- 10:09 AM Revision 55d28d8a (one): Bettter form panel reset
- 09:56 AM Revision aea7b2da (one): Bug in ceph that deleted orginal images
- 09:28 AM Feature #4461 (Closed): Do not disable VNC during “POWERING OFF”
If a VM take a long time to power off, I can't open the VNC console to see what's happening, this means I n...
- 09:16 AM Revision ea1f1cad (one): Fix for double monitorization returns in vCenter
- 09:01 AM Revision 8e76b0d2 (one): Feature #4363: remove foundation 5 progress bars
- 07:39 AM Revision 2c089867 (one): Fix for vCenter attach_nic
- 06:06 PM Revision b4b9548b (one): Development: More fix when merging POLL info strings
- 05:52 PM Revision c497951b (one): Development: Fix bug when merging POLL info
- 05:42 PM Revision b818c577 (one): Development: Merge POLL information from different monitor probes
- 05:07 PM Revision 8c895790 (one): Update group quota widget to new style
- 05:07 PM Revision bd6ad837 (one): Fix progress bars for quotas
- 05:01 PM Revision 8ef74417 (one): Fix bug searching for ceph parent image
- 03:58 PM Bug #4460: Migration TM scripts premigrate and post migrate not calle
- Thanks Ruben. Yes it seems to be that case. But I do not understand how it could be managed. If the VM has attached d...
- 01:31 PM Bug #4460: Migration TM scripts premigrate and post migrate not calle
Please note that the pre/post scripts are from the **system datastore**, more info here. Could you check the...
- 12:26 PM Bug #4460 (Closed): Migration TM scripts premigrate and post migrate not calle
- I have shared TM driver and premigrate and postmigrate TM scripts are never called.
In log I see:
- 03:50 PM Revision 35e0d69d (one): Fix tooltips z-index
- See https://github.com/zurb/foundation-sites/issues/8775
- 02:27 PM Revision 1de8a6d7 (one): Fix vn_mad dummy driver option
- 02:21 PM Revision 7cdbdc5c (one): Fix capacity input width
- 02:21 PM Revision ad2e40c0 (one): Fix host creation wizard
- 12:26 PM Revision 325d8aae (one): Use findByUUID only with vCenter >= 6
- 11:44 AM Revision 405f372d (one): POC: IPAM
- 11:16 AM Revision bdb76d43 (one): Update kvm.rb (#96)
- The LANG environment variable does not work as expected with virsh -c qemu:///system nodeinfo. But LC_ALL=C works fin...
- 09:58 AM Revision dd8bef94 (one): POC: IPAM
- 04:58 PM Bug #4459 (Closed): Skip dead VMs in kvm polling
- Error message:...
- 03:22 PM Revision af20cee4 (one): Add locked-used state to image state diagrams
- 02:55 PM Revision 917afa6c (one): Fix bug creating and reverting qcow2 snapshots
- qemu-img < 2.3.0 does not resolve relative base paths at the
target image directory
- 02:25 PM Bug #4458 (Closed): Implement resize in fs_lvm
- Get the size from the action xml. Clone operation.
- 01:24 PM Revision e3ff9c8a (one): Change host allocate signature, fix for onevcenter
- 01:03 PM Revision 37caa2df (one): Remove Libvirt 1.x mention as it's now the default
- 09:21 AM Revision 3869879a (one): Update Sunstone .po translations
- 09:14 AM Revision 26388033 (one): Bump version: Update link to documentation in support tab
- 08:45 AM Revision f8521506 (one): Bump version 4.90.0
- 08:36 AM Revision 84184544 (one): Fix typos in oned.conf
- 05:41 PM Revision d2fbf021 (one): Development: Allow to "unreserve" bitmap-based attributes in oned.conf
- 01:25 PM Revision ce261236 (one): Merge branch 'master' into ipam
- 01:10 PM Revision 10022085 (one): POC: IPAM
- Authors: palanche <email@example.com>
Auhtors: goberle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 01:03 PM Revision 16c969cc (one): Feature #4110: lvrename is not necessary any more
- 04:40 PM Revision 7dbabb11 (one): Typo
- 03:07 PM Bug #4456 (Closed): Missing vnc websockets checkbox in user settings
- The VNC websockets checkbox is missing in master:
- 10:47 AM Revision a6d8d464 (one): Feature #4363: Reorganize menu structure
- Brings System and Infrastructure to the bottom of the menu.
- 10:47 AM Revision 7fd03518 (one): Feature #4238: Typo
- 10:30 AM Feature #3614 (Closed): Support RESERVED_ attributes for hosts and clusters
- 10:21 AM Revision 7e212fb3 (one): Feature #3614: New dialog to edit host/cluster reserved cpu & memory
- 10:13 AM Revision 6dfbb82f (one): Feature #4238: Rename the driver to iscsi_libvirt
- 08:13 AM Bug #4436: cpds in tm shared driver don't copy snapshots
- Can you upload changes to production one-4.14 ?
Javi Fontan wrote:
> Thank you! I've just uploaded your patch. I'...
- 07:17 AM Bug #4380: [security] users can read any file using image path
- I think the configuration you mention should be the default. Anyway, it is more-or-less sufficient for deployments wh...
- 05:06 PM Bug #4380: [security] users can read any file using image path
- To fix the upload problem you'll have to enable image imports from @/var/tmp@. Add to the datastore:...
- 04:58 PM Revision 4232d803 (one): Updated aws sdk from 1.33 to 1.66 to support v4 signature
- 04:56 PM Revision 56fb3b95 (one): Authorization updated to v2 of aws-sdk
- 04:30 PM Bug #4436 (Closed): cpds in tm shared driver don't copy snapshots
- Thank you! I've just uploaded your patch. I'll take a loot into the qcow2 cpds/mvds scripts.
- 04:19 PM Revision 1c9cef62 (one): bug #4436: save snapshots in shared drivers
- 03:57 PM Feature #3907: Rethink the Image datablock qcow2 options
- 03:52 PM Bug #4454 (Closed): A volatile disk can be created without specifying the SIZE
- It will fail upon instantation, but Sunstone should not allow the user create it without the SIZE parameter.
- 03:51 PM Revision 540bce8c (one): Feature #3907: Volatile Disk in Sunstone dialog has more intelligence
- 03:38 PM Feature #4432 (Closed): Implement dynamic reconfiguration in vCenter
- 03:21 PM Bug #4447: Possible mem leak on 'vm.info' in oned
- Hi Ruben,
thanks for taking the time to investigate this. I will take your advice with useful pointers and do a fe...
- 03:15 PM Bug #4447: Possible mem leak on 'vm.info' in oned
- Hi Boris,
I am not able to reproduce this, in order to speed up tests I've reduce the cache of PoolObjects to 150,...
- 02:48 PM Feature #4074: Save As Template for vCenter
- Make reference in the documentation
- 02:39 PM Revision 4eff27b6 (one): Feature #4074: Add support for instantiate to persistent
- 02:39 PM Revision dc56a1c1 (one): Default value for vCenter disk provisioning
- 02:37 PM Bug #4362 (Closed): KVM monitoring is very slow monitoring more than 20 VMs
- Information is now gathered by the script from @/proc/<pid>/stat@.
- 02:32 PM Feature #4445 (Closed): Select an IP for a NIC when instantiating
- 02:30 PM Revision 363304ed (one): bug #4362: do not use top to get kvm CPU usage
- 02:26 PM Revision dc8ae971 (one): Feature #4445: Enable IP selection on VM instantiate
- 02:23 PM Revision 14c318b7 (one): Feature #3907: Improve the FSTYPE heuristic
- 02:23 PM Revision c3f526e5 (one): Feature #3907: tm/mkimage tm/mkswap and ds/mkfs now only
- support raw, qcow2 and swap
- 02:04 PM Feature #4450 (Closed): VM Template: capacity modify as 'any value' should not create a user_inpu...
- 01:58 PM Revision 6306af20 (one): Feature #4450: capacity modification 'any value' removes the user_input
- 01:35 PM Revision 5fbf23a2 (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Fix a few missing actions
- 01:35 PM Revision eed3e388 (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Rename VM shutdown & delete for EC2
- 01:23 PM Revision 22c62ec8 (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Rename VM shutdown & delete in onegate
- 10:59 AM Revision 64bd2b10 (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Rename VM shutdown & delete in scheduled actions
- 10:46 AM Bug #3750 (Closed): xen (live) migration/suspend/resume is incompatible with disk/nic attach/detach
- Moved to: https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-xen/issues/4
- 10:38 AM Revision 60b03bd2 (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Rename VM shutdown & delete in oneflow
- 10:36 AM Bug #4322 (Closed): If the GLOBAL_PREFIX has been defined and then undefined fsck fails
- This issue has been fixed in commit f518b526
- 10:34 AM Bug #4164 (Closed): Imported Xen VMs can not be resumed after poweroff
- Moved to: https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-xen/issues/3
- 10:28 AM Bug #4314 (Closed): Context problems with IPv6 networks
- This is now fixed in 5.0, the IP6 ULA address is added as long as other IP6 variables.
- 10:27 AM Bug #4232 (Closed): Disk polling for Xen always returns an empty list of disks
- Moved to: https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-xen/issues/2
- 10:25 AM Bug #4230 (Closed): Documentation should clarify import VMs is not supported for Xen3/Xen4 with X...
- Moved to: https://github.com/OpenNebula/addon-xen/issues/1
- 10:18 AM Revision 20b84754 (one): Bug #4314 Feature #4320: VMs get IP6 context with ULA only addresses.
- Re-design of update logic to work as other update methods
- 06:43 PM Revision a1adb24b (one): Feature #3907: Remove FSTYPE from the CLI
- 06:33 PM Revision 047e8d82 (one): Feature #3907: The core infers the FSTYPE from the image Driver
- 06:20 PM Revision 1b22480d (one): Feature #3907: Remove FSTYPE and process custom attrs for other values
- 05:49 PM Revision 569b0fee (one): Feature #3907: Sane defaults for Image creation fields
- 03:51 PM Revision 7cc2a2db (one): Feature #3907: Reorganize attributes in Datablock Create
- and display them or not depending if the it's vcenter
- 03:51 PM Revision e1f375ba (one): Feature #4238: Typo
- 03:48 PM Revision f362b7ca (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Minor fix, error formatting
- 03:48 PM Revision 2fcc4f72 (one): Feature #3932, #3801: Rename VM shutdown & delete in sunstone
- 03:36 PM Bug #3760 (Closed): Not possible to save a persistent image or do a snanpshot when installing an ...
- We have now a flexible boot order section, which can be updated in the poweroff state to simplify the install process...
- 03:35 PM Bug #3775 (Closed): deleted VMs are canceled asynchronously, host/ip resources already shown as f...
- This issue is now fixed, we have implemented a terminate action which acts as a sync delete operation on any final st...
- 03:33 PM Revision 1ac99695 (one): Typo in install_gems
- 03:02 PM Revision 6383bfc2 (one): Add debian systemd start scripts
- 02:43 PM Revision 0f303b91 (one): Merge branch 'excise-lvm'
- 02:41 PM Revision 250dd7ef (one): Install net-ldap version compatible with ruby 1.9
- 01:35 PM Feature #4256 (Closed): Include new t2.nano instance type
- 01:29 PM Bug #4451 (Closed): Live snapshot in POWEROFF state
- In OpenNebula 4.14 with "-i" argument set in VM_MAD for the KVM driver and Ceph backend, taking a live snapshot of a ...
- 01:28 PM Revision 959435c4 (one): bug #4296: disable pci monitoring by default
- 12:47 PM Revision 244eec96 (one): feature #4320: Add template cloning ID
- 12:39 PM Revision 01b1979a (one): Feature #4256: Homogeneous name
- 12:37 PM Revision 4e411f48 (one): Feature #4256: script for AZ instance_types, update AZ instances and fix
- format issue for EC2 instances
- 10:49 AM Revision 09dfd8ee (one): Feature #4256: script that generates the instance types yaml
- 10:49 AM Revision e3c42925 (one): Feature #4256: update ec2 instance types
- 09:50 AM Revision 3abf2a73 (one): Development: Fix update conf for empty context attributes
- 08:53 AM Feature #4157 (Closed): Add support for qemu guest agent
- 08:49 AM Revision 511b966b (one): Feature #4157: Add support for qemu guest agent
- 08:37 AM Bug #4314: Context problems with IPv6 networks
- Somehow, I lost the track on this one.
This is a bug, something we can take a look for 5.0 definitely:
- 08:32 AM Feature #4450 (Closed): VM Template: capacity modify as 'any value' should not create a user_inpu...
- Since 'any value' is the same as 'no user_input', the wizard should not add it.
This will prevent confusing question...
- 08:28 AM Bug #4433 (Closed): After the first attach all disks go to vdb
- 08:22 AM Bug #3390: mm_sched stops scheduling new vms
- Laurent Grawet wrote:
> Is there any chance to obtain a patch against 4.14.2 ?
- 08:19 AM Revision 563b42cb (one): Add ubuntu systemd start scripts
- Copy of CentOS 7 until they deviate
- 09:23 PM Feature #4008: option to unprotect the delete action on disk snapshots
- +1 !
The use case we have in mind : take disk snapshots every day and remove disk snapshots that are X days old. T...
- 05:50 PM Revision fb77e344 (one): Fix vCenter VM poll bug
- 05:27 PM Revision 4f179034 (one): bug #4633: skip empty lines in fs_lvm/monitor
- 05:21 PM Feature #4448 (Closed): sysctl with the bridge-nf kernel params
- 05:01 PM Feature #4106: Implement consistent treatment of double quotes in inputs
- Needs more testing
- 04:45 PM Revision 9d85c7bc (one): Feature #4106: formatting
- 04:45 PM Revision df6991ec (one): Feature #4106: Remove custom ajax json converter
- 12:38 PM Feature #4139 (New): Improve system datastore monitoring
- You're right. We are going to review this method to include specific monitoring for non FS datastores. This will go a...
- 11:31 AM Feature #4139: Improve system datastore monitoring
- > Right now monitor_ds.sh is self contained and only reports datastore size, usage and free space plus disk based dis...
- 10:19 AM Feature #4139: Improve system datastore monitoring
- Anton Todorov wrote:
> 1. Datastore capacity (total, used, free). Mostly used for statistics and for the scheduler t...
- 11:05 AM Revision 8abef483 (one): Feature #4448: rename
- 11:02 AM Revision a23ed4eb (one): Feature #4448: sysctl with the bridge-nf kernel params
- 10:42 AM Revision c81aeee5 (one): Enable vm reconfiguration in admin_vcenter view
- 10:33 AM Revision e1f6dee1 (one): Update copyright notice year
- 09:08 AM Feature #4316 (Closed): VM deployement does not honor datastore BASE_PATH
- 08:40 AM Bug #4449 (Closed): Virtualization Driver
In 4.14 Sunstone does not read the drivers defined in oned.conf. You need to select 'custom' and enter the nam...
- 06:49 AM Bug #4449 (Closed): Virtualization Driver
I follow this documentation to create a new driver for Acropolis.
- 04:52 PM Revision 8b8faca8 (one): Feature #4106: consistent treatment of double quotes
- 04:44 PM Feature #3755 (Closed): Add qcow2 parameters for clone operation
- Merged to master and added documentation.
- 04:26 PM Revision ec9ba2d6 (one): Merge branch 'feature-3755'
- 04:08 PM Revision 3c7ec6fd (one): Feature #4316: Remove BASE_PATH in upgrade
- 03:17 PM Revision 0352b3a7 (one): Development: Add missing template interface for getting attributes
- 02:55 PM Feature #4139: Improve system datastore monitoring
- Hi Ruben,
Thank you for the answer.
As I am trying to figure out the entire monitoring, please allow me to sum...
- 01:42 PM Revision dbf5cbbc (one): Typo in LifeCycleActions
- 01:30 PM Bug #4138 (Closed): `rbd ls` produce too much IOPS on Ceph
- VMM poll no longer gets Ceph disk information. Ceph does not report occupied space but maximum size.
- 01:19 PM Revision 23878865 (one): bug 4138: do not get ceph disk info in vm poll
- Space reported by ceph is the same OpenNebula has for the
full disk. Does not add any extra information.
- 01:01 PM Revision 0c1ad7c5 (one): Feature #4369: Migrator for VM's CID in HISTORY record.
- 01:01 PM Revision d6e69ea9 (one): Feature #2980: Recalculate VNC ports in fsck
- 11:07 AM Revision 026498ec (one): fsck.rb: strip blanks for IP addresses. Fix <ELEMENT/> vs <ELEMENT>""</E...
- 10:52 AM Feature #2808 (Closed): Add tooltips to template attributes, indicate existing meaningful attributes
- 10:36 AM Feature #4448 (Closed): sysctl with the bridge-nf kernel params
- 10:30 AM Feature #3940 (Closed): Pass VMM_DRIVER_ACTION to drivers
- 10:26 AM Feature #4157: Add support for qemu guest agent
- GUEST=YES => include that raw. In Sunstone it should be exposed in Features.
- 10:21 AM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- Hi... we are sorry, but we haven't been able to include this in 5.0. As we already told you we were very interested i...
- 10:21 AM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- Hi... we are sorry, but we haven't been able to include this in 5.0. As we already told you we were very interested i...
- 10:11 AM Feature #4300: OpenNebula Distribution add-ons
- Block LVM
- 10:07 AM Feature #4320: Allow to update boot order of power-off VMs.
- - Updateconf api call to behave la update template
- Do not allow to change DISK_ID and TARGET in context
- 09:39 AM Feature #3826: Review default columns in list commands output
- Needs to produce the default configuration files
- 08:21 AM Revision 6db32d44 (one): feature #4320: Do not add multiple CREATED_BY attributes
- 04:34 PM Revision 058e23c3 (one): feature #3801, bug #3775: Delete operation is now under the recover
- interface for admin. New terminate operation can be used in any "final"
state for end-users.
- 02:58 PM Bug #3390: mm_sched stops scheduling new vms
Is there any chance to obtain a patch against 4.14.2 ?
- 11:38 AM Bug #4447 (Closed): Possible mem leak on 'vm.info' in oned
- Iterating over large (60k+) VM pools causes _oned_ to accumulate memory at an alarming rate. The problem is not cause...
- 09:17 AM Feature #4446: IPAM implementation
- Pull request here : https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/95/files :).
Work is not entirely finished now :)
- 09:02 AM Feature #4446 (Closed): IPAM implementation
- Add the possibility to delegate the management of IP addresses to an external IPAM.
- 09:08 AM Revision 7d15688d (one): Merge branch 'master' into ipam
Also available in: Atom