From 10/19/2016 to 11/17/2016
- 04:59 PM Revision a18a0677 (one): Fix B#4928 import vcenter networks with same name in different clusters
- 04:52 PM Revision 4d95cb44 (one): Fix B#4928 import vcenter networks with same name in different clusters
- 04:45 PM Bug #4928 (Closed): Cannot import two vCenter networks with the same name in two clusters
- When importing two networks with the same name which have been configured in different clusters should create two dif...
- 02:39 PM Feature #4927 (Closed): Update noVNC library
- 01:53 PM Revision f7888c58 (one): Compile OpenNebula with C++11 extensions
- 12:41 PM Feature #4926 (Closed): User Input Fields Enhacements
- This issue is to implement several enhancements to user inputs:
* __Optional/Mandatory__: Set input fields not req...
- 03:10 PM Backlog #4828: Allow to Save As a vm disk while the vm is in any state (such as undeployed)
- This feature needs to be considered in vCenter
- 02:06 PM Revision 08381a00 (one): Merge branch 'feature-4901'
- 02:04 PM Bug #4925 (Closed): onevm save: nic model lost in new template
Using "onevm save" (through sunstone floppy disk icon in vm instance) produce a new template without nic model...
- 11:52 AM Bug #4924: ceph: tm migration scripts are killing vms with shared system datastore
- There is also a problem in remotes/tm/ceph/postmigrate...
- 10:03 AM Bug #4924 (Closed): ceph: tm migration scripts are killing vms with shared system datastore
There is a huge problem in remotes/tm/ceph/premigrate...
- 10:18 AM Bug #4905: Opennebula 5.2 - Xen Deployment Failure during network initialization
Are you using Ubuntu 14.04?
It looks like you are hit by the same bug as me, "xl network-list $domid" is now...
- 09:44 AM Feature #4923 (Pending): Extend contents of the Sandbox guides
- Show more VM operations, mention ONEFlow, etc...
- 08:52 AM Feature #4922 (Closed): Enhance network management in vCenter
- Enable creation of vCenter Standard and Distributed switches and port groups from OpenNebula.
- 06:57 PM Revision 53f73b80 (one): Merge branch 'F-4373' of https://github.com/juanmont/one into juanmont-F...
- 06:53 PM Feature #4839 (Closed): Show a specific login error when oned is not running
- 06:49 PM Revision 7c05a28f (one): Merge pull request #152 from juanmont/F-4839
- F #4839 Added a new login error when oned is not running
- 04:55 PM Revision d2c0dd68 (one): F #4373 Added a custom css file in css folder
- - changed some SCSS file to work with labels
- Added link custom.css in index.erb
- 04:52 PM Revision 50410be9 (one): F #4839 Added a new login error when oned is not running
- 04:34 PM Revision fdbba3f5 (one): Merge pull request #151 from juanmont/FF-4901
- F 4901
- 04:29 PM Revision 90675e78 (one): Solved the problem of freezing the slider in hosts-tab
- 04:20 PM Backlog #3460 (Closed): Add VMware tools support to Windows cloud-init
- 04:19 PM Backlog #4435 (Closed): Context packages for Apline Linux
- 04:19 PM Backlog #4435: Context packages for Apline Linux
- Handled in addon repo
- 03:57 PM Bug #4683: Sign out may not close the session
- I tried to reproduce your problem but it does not happen to me, can you give me more details on the steps you have to...
- 03:29 PM Bug #4767 (Closed): CDROM type images and the PERSISTENT tag
- 03:25 PM Revision c24dcad2 (one): Merge pull request #150 from juanmont/master
- B #4767 removed input persistent image when you select CDROM
- 03:21 PM Revision 375d1464 (one): B #4767 removed input persistent image when you select CDROM
- 03:10 PM Revision 576b4fb4 (one): F5484 Enhance StorageDRS allowing VM deployment
- (cherry picked from commit bb1ae39f4ecce927e1644ae20a4f72e29e9f3900)
- 03:00 PM Revision 2565f29b (one): Merge pull request #148 from n40lab/F4584_enhanced_storagedrs
- F5484 Enhance StorageDRS allowing VM deployment
- 02:57 PM Feature #4921 (Closed): store snapshot name, not snapshot id as the name for the vcenter snapshots
- The migrator has to be taken into account.
- 02:55 PM Backlog #4920: implement security groups in vCenter
- (without NSX)
- 02:55 PM Backlog #4920 (Pending): implement security groups in vCenter
- 02:54 PM Revision 949e7e2f (one): removed console.logs
- 02:53 PM Feature #4919 (Closed): Implement onevm save for vCenter
- * save <vmid> <name>
Clones the VM's source Template, replacing the disks with live snapshots
- 02:50 PM Revision db77193c (one): F #4901 changed labels in hosts-tabs and changed colors inputs
- 02:48 PM Feature #4918 (Closed): Guide on how to upload vmdks in vCenter
- 02:43 PM Feature #4917 (Closed): Improve windows contextualization information
- It currently uses vbs, which is deprecated, and doesn't talk about sysprep, etc...
- 01:20 PM Revision bb1ae39f (one): F5484 Enhance StorageDRS allowing VM deployment
- 01:20 PM Feature #4584: Add support for SDRS clustered vCenter datastores
- The support has been enhanced in master.
Current behavior and limitations.
- A StoragePod (StorageDRS cluster) ...
- 09:38 AM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Seems to be same issue in this forum topic:
- 08:49 AM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- I cannot reproduce this, will try in another Ceph cluster, and update the issue.
- 06:58 PM Revision 9dd1c7fd (one): Merge pull request #146 from n40lab/B4897
- Fix B4897 NIC is not removed from vCenter if you detach a NIC when in POWEROFF
- 05:39 PM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- This still does not happen after persistent image use.
In first post step 5, snapshot should be deleted but it's s...
- 03:04 PM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Note that the snapshot will be removed the next time the image is used, not right after the persistent change
- 05:16 PM Revision ea2bd35d (one): F #4901 Added new slider for RESERVED_CPU and RESERVED_MEM in hosts and ...
- 03:07 PM Feature #2921 (Closed): (Per VM) DISKIO IO information in Sunstone
- 03:05 PM Request #2244 (Closed): Improve qcow2 drivers
- Agree closing
- 11:49 AM Revision ffbe120d (one): F #4838 and F #4826 (buttons.js new variable) (#145)
- * B #4838 change color VNC
- Ctrl-alt-del change to red
- close change to grey
* F #4826 new tag for buttons
- 11:32 AM Feature #4800 (Closed): Sunstone should show IP on main info page for vm
- 11:31 AM Feature #4841 (Closed): Sunstone should warn about IE compatibility mode
- 11:31 AM Feature #4826 (Closed): Add configurable for Sunstone to confirm all stop/shutdown/reboot actions
- 11:29 AM Bug #4908 (New): Live migration with fs_lvm fails
- Yes, the checkpoints, context disk and volatile disks are stored in file form in the system DS path. This needs to be...
- 11:25 AM Backlog #4799 (Closed): Sunstone sort by IP should sort numerically
- 11:22 AM Backlog #4838 (Closed): change color of close VNC button vs ctrl-alt-del button
- 11:20 AM Revision 83834240 (one): Merge pull request #135 from juanmont/B-4799
- B #4799 Sunstone sort by IP
- 11:14 AM Bug #4886 (Closed): CONFIGURE_INTERFACES=no in /etc/default/networking at Debian 8.5.0(?)
- 07:25 AM Bug #4886: CONFIGURE_INTERFACES=no in /etc/default/networking at Debian 8.5.0(?)
- Oh it was already released on Aug 24. Thanks a lot anyway
- 07:20 AM Bug #4886: CONFIGURE_INTERFACES=no in /etc/default/networking at Debian 8.5.0(?)
- I just did and it worked with no problem. Thank you so much Javi for the swift fix.
From South Korea
- 11:02 AM Revision f3355a08 (one): F #4901: Add support for values RESERVED_CPU and RESERVED_MEM
- - Added new slider in info (hosts-tab)
- 10:45 AM Revision e2bc33bd (one): Revert "merge with origin/master"
- This reverts commit 5e231696890334871be82d92c966f88e0ddd5a2d.
- 10:11 AM Bug #4909 (Closed): TAGS attribute are not being set in EC2
- reviewed and backported to 5.2
- 09:50 AM Revision 0099c3af (one): B #4909: TAGS attribute are not being set in EC2
- (cherry picked from commit 084b154978ab9888c684f592fb7c2425bc7be621)
- 09:08 AM Feature #3224: Authorize user/group to create restricted networks
- Please add this to 5.4 roadmap, thank you.
- 09:06 AM Feature #3224: Authorize user/group to create restricted networks
- Hello, I have related request https://forum.opennebula.org/t/allow-groupadmin-to-create-manage-own-802-1q-networks/32...
- 08:18 PM Revision 08d88e01 (one): F #4901: Updates MEM & CPU when RESERVED_ attributes are updated. Adds T...
- and TOTAL_MEM shares to store raw monitoring cpu/mem metrics. Adds
migrator and increases local DB version number.
- 01:04 PM Backlog #4916 (Pending): VMware disater recovery procedure/feature
Currently we have a second site (DR) with a VMware sctructure that receive (via 3rd software replication) ...
- 12:21 PM Revision be09537a (one): Merge branch 'feature-2921'
- 12:20 PM Revision 9a162e9f (one): Merge pull request #141 from juanmont/feature-2921
- Added DISKIO graphs in storage tab of VMs
- 11:57 AM Revision 01039ee7 (one): Merge pull request #143 from n40lab/feature-2921
- F2921: : get disk IO information from vcenter
- 10:37 AM Feature #4915 (Closed): Regenerate the context of in vCenter on every resume
- The core is not updating the context info when an attach nic is performed, for example. Right now Updateconf must be ...
- 10:34 AM Feature #4914 (Closed): Support clusters in vCenter with spaces in their name
- The idea is that the name in OpenNebula doesn't need to be the name in vCenter. The actual name in vCenter must be st...
- 10:17 AM Bug #4909: TAGS attribute are not being set in EC2
- Pending review that the other generate_options hashes are accessed by hash, not by string:...
- 10:11 AM Revision 084b1549 (one): B #4909: TAGS attribute are not being set in EC2
- 06:43 PM Feature #4913: Enhance vCenter Storage management
- Take into account description in Feature #4825
- 06:40 PM Feature #4913 (Closed): Enhance vCenter Storage management
- The idea is to bring it to KVM support level, incuding:
- Non persistent images
- Full awareness of VM disks
- 06:42 PM Feature #4825: Full vCenter storage management
- This will be tackled for 5.4 in Feature #4913
- 03:16 PM Feature #4898 (Closed): Set a limit in Sunstone for uploaded images
- Updated documentation in master.
- 02:57 PM Revision 5f2b9a62 (one): Fix typo
- 02:40 PM Revision 17d1886c (one): F #4898: add max_upload_file_size to sunstone conf
- 02:17 PM Revision e4fbee2c (one): Merge pull request #144 from juanmont/F-4898
- F-4898 set max upload file in sunstone
- 11:47 AM Bug #4912 (Closed): DISK is not removed from vCenter when detach is done in POWEROFF state
- A DISK is hotplugged to the VM. The VM is sent to the POWEROFF state and the DISK is detached. It gets removed from O...
- 10:54 AM Bug #4911 (Closed): Fix several issues in the migration process from 5.0 to 5.2
- - Duplicated VM adds in state 6
- VNC ports for undeployed VMs not taken into account
[Check community forum for ...
- 09:43 AM Backlog #2590 (Closed): General user inputs in templates
- 08:29 AM Bug #4910 (Pending): Windows IPv6 contextualization
- Windows IPv6 contextualization not work.
If Windows VM add 2 Network Interfaces (IPv4 + IPv6) contextualization also...
- 01:31 AM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- Added pull request for this: https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/147
- 01:21 AM Revision 43605bed (one): Ported securitygroup6 patch
- 07:27 PM Bug #4897 (Closed): NIC is not removed from vCenter when detach is done in POWEROFF state
- A new variable is used in the extraConfig section of a VM and it's called opennebula.hotplugged_nics. That variable i...
- 07:23 PM Bug #4908: Live migration with fs_lvm fails
- Okay... probably not a bug :) I should mount the entire datastores folder via nfs or something.
- 03:31 PM Bug #4908 (Closed): Live migration with fs_lvm fails
Seems to me that the /var/lib/one/remotes/tm/fs_lvm/premigrate does not create the vm folder in the datastore ...
- 07:17 PM Revision 3cbd3e79 (one): Fix B4897. Clean up
- 07:12 PM Revision e9e6bfd2 (one): Merge branch 'feature-2921' of https://github.com/OpenNebula/one into fe...
- 07:12 PM Revision 5e231696 (one): merge with origin/master
- 07:12 PM Revision bf58b09e (one): Fix B4897
- 07:11 PM Revision e115900c (one): F-2921 Added new function isDiskGraphsSopported
- 06:45 PM Revision e9fa4cb3 (one): removed console.log
- 05:53 PM Bug #4909 (Closed): TAGS attribute are not being set in EC2
- 03:57 PM Feature #2921: (Per VM) DISKIO IO information in Sunstone
- Added information for vCenter driver. The following metrics are used from vCenter's PerfManager using real-time data....
- 03:41 PM Revision 7ac51227 (one): Add MONITORING elements for vCenter
- 03:29 PM Revision 2481db72 (one): F#2921 Add vcenter disks I/O information
- 06:36 AM Bug #4907 (Pending): [PR #142] Add support for sharing the VNC port with the webserver
- Pull request #142 (https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/142)
This patch adds support for a configuration option ...
- 06:20 PM Revision 646f7520 (one): Merge pull request #140 from n40lab/B4749
- Fix duplicated NICs issue
- 06:07 PM Revision 32ed883d (one): Merge pull request #137 from juanmont/F-4841
- F #4841 IE Compatibility mode force off
- 06:06 PM Revision e54dd154 (one): Merge pull request #136 from juanmont/B-4800
- B #4800 Sunstone show IP on main info page
- 05:53 PM Revision ac069229 (one): Merge pull request #133 from juanmont/feature-4826
- F #4826: Confirm all vms actions
- 03:34 PM Request #4906 (Closed): VM live capacity resize
- I'm working with containers (LXC and LXD) addons for opennebula, containers support live capacity resize(CPU VCPU and...
- 02:21 PM Revision fb5d36e9 (one): F-4898 set max upload file in sunstone
- 11:53 AM Bug #4749 (Closed): Unauthorized NIC add
- Though we could not reproduce in testing, the only possible way that a NIC was duplicated would be created by the fol...
- 11:47 AM Revision f443affb (one): work around cleanup bug for vms with multiple nics
- (cherry picked from commit 0a91d6e941e41154cb3a468ca539b8f6859deb21)
- 11:46 AM Revision 1205d23e (one): Fix duplicated NICs issue
- 11:45 AM Bug #4905 (Closed): Opennebula 5.2 - Xen Deployment Failure during network initialization
- Hi, all.
We have upgraded Opennebula from 4.14.2 to 5.2 version. We have installed the Xen add-on without issues. ...
- 11:45 AM Revision 0a91d6e9 (one): work around cleanup bug for vms with multiple nics
- 10:47 AM Revision 1c61d158 (one): Test fix
- 09:56 AM Bug #4873: Error message in sunstone when enabling or disabling a host
- This failure may be due to the fact that you do not have the database in the latest version and opennebula can not up...
- 09:30 AM Bug #4903 (Closed): Cannot resume a Powered-off VM if a NIC was hot-plugged
- Already solved in 5.2, an opennebula.token is added to extraConfig so it persists when poweroff. In any case this aff...
- 10:08 PM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Oned.log reports success converting image to persitent but snapshot is still there:...
- 05:07 PM Bug #4904 (Closed): "onedb upgrade" and "onedb restore" do not correctly restore database
- Currently if "onedb upgrade" fails it attempts to restore the database:...
- 02:21 PM Backlog #1764: Customisable drop-down lists in sunstone webif
- Today we are generating template from jenkins jobs, so users rarely create their own templates, but as they mostly ne...
- 02:17 PM Request #2244: Improve qcow2 drivers
- Maybe this one can be close as “will not fix” ?
- 01:36 PM Bug #4903 (Closed): Cannot resume a Powered-off VM if a NIC was hot-plugged
- When deploying the VM again there's an error:
failed due to "undefined method `' for nil:NilClass"
- 10:48 AM Bug #4886: CONFIGURE_INTERFACES=no in /etc/default/networking at Debian 8.5.0(?)
- Added an issue here:
Have you tried with latest pac...
- 10:46 AM Bug #4886: CONFIGURE_INTERFACES=no in /etc/default/networking at Debian 8.5.0(?)
- Enabling interface configuration in networking made Ubuntu and Debian very slow to start. These changes are tested in...
- 10:24 AM Request #3355 (Closed): vOneCloud web interface port should be 80
- Closed, as that's the behavior for vOneCloud right now.
- 12:37 PM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Are you sure you are using 5.2? The @snap is removed for persistent images, take a look he...
- 09:39 PM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Are you sure you are using 5.2? The @snap is removed for persistent images, take a look here:
- 09:19 PM Bug #4872 (Closed): vCenter :: Error when create Empty Disk Image
- I'm closing this to track the development in #4699.
- 09:12 PM Revision ad74e4fe (one): B #4656: EC2QueryServer.rb redender launch time using the utc xmlschema
- The resulting string before/after this change:
- 09:06 PM Feature #4902 (Closed): Configurable max pool size (oned SQL cache)
- Having the PoolSQL::MAX_POOL_SIZE  configurable in `oned.conf` would be really helpful, especially for atypical de...
- 08:58 PM Backlog #4890: Try to avoid using disabled/offline hosts in storage BRIDGE_LIST
- Makes sense, thanks for the feedback
- 08:54 PM Feature #4891 (New): Handle gateway metric on OpenNebula vrouter (Alpine) - v 5.2
- 08:50 PM Bug #4899 (Closed): vnm_mad: Use absolute instead of relative path to require scripts in vnmmad-l...
- Merged. Thanks!
- 08:47 PM Revision 46da0b16 (one): vnm_mad: Use absolute instead of relative path to require scripts in vnm...
- (cherry picked from commit 1ba3862b64fd30c08be1c43bbf3d9fb21e429d99)
- 08:46 PM Revision 1ba3862b (one): vnm_mad: Use absolute instead of relative path to require scripts in vnm...
- 08:33 PM Bug #4900 (Closed): tm_mad: fix wrong variable names that prevent execution of migrate_other
- 08:27 PM Revision f14c4d47 (one): tm_mad: fix wrong variable names that prevents execution of migrate_othe...
- (cherry picked from commit 9c92e6ea1ef964804688e9417319acbb30bc70a6)
- 08:24 PM Revision 9c92e6ea (one): tm_mad: fix wrong variable names that prevents execution of migrate_othe...
- 08:15 PM Feature #4901 (Closed): Add support for percentage values in RESERVED_CPU and RESERVED_MEM
- This will be supported for cluster and host templates.Example of valid values:...
- 08:14 PM Revision 09825bd7 (one): F #4901: RESERVED_CPU and RESERVED_MEM can be expressed using %. Update
- HostShare interface.
- 03:12 PM Bug #4900 (Closed): tm_mad: fix wrong variable names that prevent execution of migrate_other
- 03:07 PM Bug #4899 (Closed): vnm_mad: Use absolute instead of relative path to require scripts in vnmmad-l...
- On hypervisor, scripts are located inside /var/tmp/one/vnm directory but executed from /var/lib/one directory and the...
- 02:24 PM Feature #4898 (Closed): Set a limit in Sunstone for uploaded images
- Make this value configurable.
- 12:19 PM Backlog #4880: Allow third party components to modify deployment file or configuration
- +1 for the template system but I don't know a lib for that task.
We can even be crazy and imaging defining several...
- 11:53 AM Feature #4894: onevm terminate should work for failed VMs
As an OpenNebula admin, I don't like managing failed VMs because of user bad templates ;-)
- 11:36 AM Bug #4897 (Closed): NIC is not removed from vCenter when detach is done in POWEROFF state
- If a NIC is detached when in POWEROFF state, that NIC is not removed from vCenter when VM is resumed.
A fix is a...
- 10:44 AM Feature #4888 (Closed): Check if bridge contains incorrect vlan
- Merged to master and one-5.2 branches. Documentation added to master branch as the current 5.2 version does not suppo...
- 10:31 AM Revision 72603252 (one): Merge branch 'feature-4888'
- 10:30 AM Revision bba8ca42 (one): Merge branch 'feature-4888' into one-5.2
- 10:07 AM Bug #4896 (Closed): xpath.rb can't print XPath-specified attributes
- 08:00 AM Bug #4896 (Closed): xpath.rb can't print XPath-specified attributes
- Attempting to use "xpath.rb" to print attributes (as opposed to body text) fails.
- 10:02 AM Revision f46d64f7 (one): B #4896: xpath.rb can't print XPath-specified attributes
- Signed-off-by: Ruben S. Montero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 12:25 AM Feature #4891: Handle gateway metric on OpenNebula vrouter (Alpine) - v 5.2
- Here comes the full diff:...
- 06:39 PM Bug #4884: onedb fsck crash following migration from 4.14.1 to 5.2.0
- I've just fixed the fsck problem in this issue:
Do you still have problem...
- 05:31 PM Bug #4882 (Closed): Error when terminating a VM with more than ten interfaces.
- Merged pull requests to both master and 5.2 branches
- 05:26 PM Revision 203dd521 (one): Merge pull request #132 from winem/issue-4882
- regex match from the beginning to the end of the string in nic_deacti…
- 05:10 PM Bug #4895 (Closed): onedb fsck breaks with volatile disks
- 04:37 PM Bug #4895 (Closed): onedb fsck breaks with volatile disks
- This piece of code expects all disks to have an @IMAGE@ value (fsck.rb):...
- 05:07 PM Revision db337d8e (one): B #4895: onedb fsck breaks with volatile disks
- (cherry picked from commit 4c555b0d165a7bc2c69e089d0481e095e4223311)
- 05:06 PM Revision 4c555b0d (one): B #4895: onedb fsck breaks with volatile disks
- 04:05 PM Revision 21a088d5 (one): F #4841 IE Compatibility mode force off
- - new tag meta in index.erb and login.erb for force the compatibility mode off
- 03:15 PM Bug #4837 (Closed): Sunstone zone selector does not work when using Apache
- 02:45 PM Revision 33b30089 (one): F #4888: Check if bridge contains incorrect vlan
- 02:29 PM Feature #4894 (Closed): onevm terminate should work for failed VMs
- Right now only the administrator can delete failed VMs using @onevm recover --delete@. The user should be able to do ...
- 02:07 PM Backlog #4893 (Pending): Allow VMs with disks in different system datastores
- A possible implementation can be a modification of the current TM drivers to attend to different tags in disks. Needs...
- 01:49 PM Bug #4892 (Closed): onedb upgrade fails due to inserting a duplicate key
following the upgrade guide (http://docs.opennebula.org/5.2/intro_release_notes/upgrades/upgrade_48.html) I a...
- 10:31 AM Bug #4603 (Closed): VM template with non-existing VNET can be instantiated in Sunstone (not on cli)
- 09:48 AM Feature #4373: add a custom.css to the index.erb so css can be overriden easily for branding purp...
- This issue will incude a basic css document for sunstone theming.
- 01:42 AM Feature #4891 (Closed): Handle gateway metric on OpenNebula vrouter (Alpine) - v 5.2
When using multiple network on vrouter, you may have multiple default gateway defined (1 per vnet)
To choose ...
- 05:47 PM Backlog #4890 (Pending): Try to avoid using disabled/offline hosts in storage BRIDGE_LIST
- I'm using Opennebula with Clues power manager which powers off idle nodes.
Storage operation may/will fail if power...
- 02:44 PM Bug #4872: vCenter :: Error when create Empty Disk Image
- Hi Miguel,
Thank you by your feedback :)
- 01:30 PM Bug #4872: vCenter :: Error when create Empty Disk Image
as stated earlier, this bug is being solved in this ticket (B#4699)
- 01:25 PM Bug #4872: vCenter :: Error when create Empty Disk Image
- Hi folks, any feedback about this?
- 01:18 PM Bug #4889 (Closed): IPv6 can not be put on hold
- IPv6 addresses contain ":" character and this is used by OCA library to tell appart IP's and MAC addresses. From @vir...
- 11:52 AM Feature #4888 (Closed): Check if bridge contains incorrect vlan
- Give error when a bridge has an interface with an incorrect vlan.
It's disabled by default and can be enabled in t...
- 09:45 AM Request #4876: Allow clusters to share hosts
OpenNebula is designed as you described, the datastore and vnets determine the set of suitable hosts. The more...
- 09:43 AM Request #4877: Combine ceph system and image datastores
I believe this is already implemented with Ceph as a system datastore in 5.0. Volatile disks are created in th...
- 06:35 PM Bug #4887 (New): Review TODOs in Documentation
- 05:37 PM Revision a46863fa (one): F 2921: get disk IO information from kvm probes
- 03:37 PM Bug #4886 (Closed): CONFIGURE_INTERFACES=no in /etc/default/networking at Debian 8.5.0(?)
- the opennebula contextualization package didn't do the job of network interface settings and the eth0 was DOWN. it tu...
- 12:17 PM Revision 21913d58 (one): B #4800 Sunstone show IP on main info page
- 12:14 PM Revision 8dd9da2c (one): B #4799 Sunstone sort by IP
- 12:05 PM Revision cccffde4 (one): F #4826: Confirm all vms actions
- - new tag 'confirm_vms' in .yalm files
- change in users: cloud, admin and groupadmin
- 10:48 AM Revision b43bc21b (one): Merge pull request #132 from winem/issue-4882
- regex match from the beginning to the end of the string in nic_deacti…
- 09:01 AM Revision c8cf25aa (one): extended regex to match the chains in deactivate_nic
- 11:07 PM Feature #4885 (New): Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
- Hi Roy
Agree, preserve snapshots with children maybe too restrictive for some backends. During the OpenNebulaConf ...
- 09:31 PM Feature #4885 (Closed): Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
- In OpenNebula 5.2.0, disk snapshots for disks in Ceph cannot be deleted.
You can't delete the most recent snapshot...
- 04:09 PM Bug #3705: Images downloaded from the Marketplace to Ceph are left with DRIVER=qcow2
- Still present in OpenNebula 5.2.0
- 09:30 AM Bug #4884: onedb fsck crash following migration from 4.14.1 to 5.2.0
- Tried again, this time with the 'rubygem-bundler' package installed from centos 7 base (1.7.8-3.el7). Still the same ...
- 08:52 AM Bug #4884: onedb fsck crash following migration from 4.14.1 to 5.2.0
- This could be a side effect of the gem installation failing prior to this step of the upgrade:
- 08:48 AM Bug #4884 (Closed): onedb fsck crash following migration from 4.14.1 to 5.2.0
- Following a onedb upgrade, onedb fsck fails with the following trace. Logs of full db upgrade also attached.
- 07:51 AM Revision e1313450 (one): F 4883: Disable cluster check for the time being.
- The idea is to recalculate the requirements every time a
attach/detach nic/disk is performed and reactivate
- 07:50 AM Revision b67e0bd3 (one): F 4883: Allow attach/detach nic in unknown
- 07:49 AM Feature #4883 (Assigned): Reintroduce support for CentOS 6 in OpenNebula 5.2.0
- 06:12 PM Bug #4882: Error when terminating a VM with more than ten interfaces.
- Created pull request 132.
- 06:00 PM Bug #4882: Error when terminating a VM with more than ten interfaces.
- Created pull request #132
- 05:32 PM Bug #4882 (Closed): Error when terminating a VM with more than ten interfaces.
- It's quite simple:
Whenever you terminate a VM with 10 or more interfaces, you will get the following error:
- 05:49 PM Revision 4d3f6b2e (one): regex match from the beginning to the end of the string in nic_deactivate
- 10:17 AM Backlog #4880 (Pending): Allow third party components to modify deployment file or configuration
- This can be done either by:
* Generating deployment file in the driver instead of core
* Adding support for templ...
- 12:22 AM Feature #4825: Full vCenter storage management
- Why is it closed?
These tasks were done?
- 01:38 PM Bug #4879 (Pending): dropdown menu for selecting main group for users does not update correctly u...
- When you create a group, then you go for create a user
and want to add that user to the newly created group
- 04:09 PM Bug #4878 (Closed): Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Ceph image loses recent changes if image has been non persitent.
Steps to reproduce:
1) create persitent empty ...
- 05:04 PM Request #4876: Allow clusters to share hosts
- Note see also http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/4877 for a different way to address this, for ceph datastores, by pair...
- 04:49 PM Request #4876 (Pending): Allow clusters to share hosts
- Currently clusters can share vnets and datastores, but not hosts. It would be nice if hosts could belong to more than...
- 05:03 PM Request #4877 (Pending): Combine ceph system and image datastores
- Currently using ceph as the backend requires two separate datastores, image and system; it would be nice if these cou...
- 03:43 PM Bug #4875 (New): Quota meters do not show the value graphically
- Detected in the cloud view dashboard, the problem could be global.
See attached screenshot.
- 12:40 PM Bug #4683: Sign out may not close the session
- I have just upgraded to 5.2, and the problem can still be reproduced there. Moreover, on two occasions I have been re...
- 10:34 AM Backlog #4509: Empty vCenter datablocks should be on a separate folder
- *Poposed* PR in https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/131
For me it works :)
- 10:15 AM Request #4851: Service VM "drain" before terminate
- Forgot "ALL" criteria :)
So role scaling based on AVG, ANY and ALL expressions.
- 10:08 AM Request #4851: Service VM "drain" before terminate
- And also scale up if ANY node's value in role matches expression.
For example: in 3 node role "expression" : "ATT > ...
- 09:37 AM Request #4851: Service VM "drain" before terminate
- Yes, this would do the trick :)
Also would be nice to have extra ability to scale down node role by vm's individua...
- 07:50 AM Request #4851: Service VM "drain" before terminate
- I was thinking about the init runlevel, related to context. Now we have an start script, so we could have a shutdown ...
- 07:31 PM Request #4851: Service VM "drain" before terminate
- Those custom hooks would fall into same category as using OneFlow API.
- 01:49 PM Bug #4874 (Closed): Error Attach nic for VMs
- When the VM stayed in a poweroff state and do an attach nic, oned is turned off and you need to restart one.
- 12:58 PM Bug #2803: On refresh, sunstone loses the current dataTable page
- It seems I have this bug back on OpenNebula 5.2. Should I open a new ticket ?
- 12:55 PM Bug #4835: opennebula says the disk image is not in qcow2 format but it is.
- Same bug here on OpenNebula 5.2. Add to convert the image to boot the VM again. This only happens on attached disks.
- 11:12 AM Bug #4873 (Closed): Error message in sunstone when enabling or disabling a host
- When we enable or disable a host we get the warning: ...
- 09:01 AM Bug #4699: Vcenter does not honor vmm_exec_vcenter.conf
- Defaults could be stored in a new file under /etc/one called vcenter_driver.default would be used in the same way for...
- 01:57 PM Bug #4824: No package verification nor download integrity on CentOS/RHEL repositories
- 01:34 PM Request #4851: Service VM "drain" before terminate
Before moving this to the backlog, Couldn't this be done by hooking in the shutdown process of the VM? You can...
- 10:35 AM Bug #4872: vCenter :: Error when create Empty Disk Image
- Hi Carlos!,
you're right indeed. During my tests early this week I got the same as you, Disk provitioning type and B...
Also available in: Atom