From 10/28/2016 to 11/26/2016
- 03:39 PM Feature #4770: VNM 802.1Q GVRP support
We are going to add a flexible way to include both ip link and brcrl options. We'll add the following to the V...
- 10:32 AM Bug #4924: ceph: tm migration scripts are killing vms with shared system datastore
- Hi Jaime,
Thanks for clarifying this! (TM_MAD must be set to "shared" in my case)
I haven't read this part of the...
- 08:38 AM Backlog #4939 (Pending): Delete user templates on vCenter
- I think is interesting to delete templates from OpenNebula. For example, imagine that a final user creates 10 templat...
- 06:14 PM Bug #4878 (Closed): Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- 06:12 PM Bug #4924 (Closed): ceph: tm migration scripts are killing vms with shared system datastore
- Hi Laurent, as Anton has explained, you are probably using TM_MAD=ceph, but you need to use TM_MAD=shared if you have...
- 03:18 PM Request #4938 (Pending): Permit to rename disk snapshot names
We heavily use the disk snapshots but sometimes the text of the name snapshot has a typo or should be chang...
- 10:23 PM Backlog #3538: Enable path based NoVNC
- would like to add a +1 to this
- 11:26 AM Feature #4926 (New): User Input Fields Enhacements
- 11:25 AM Feature #4926: User Input Fields Enhacements
- I'm going to hijack this issue to implement this feature and other related ones to user input
- 11:19 AM Feature #4930 (Closed): Change CACHE of a DISK
- This will be done as part of #4937 (update XML documents for objects)
- 11:17 AM Request #3738 (Closed): Start a VM on behalf of a user
- Closing this as #2615 includes both. The idea would be to use login tokens so a user can peform any api call on behal...
- 11:13 AM Backlog #2615: Set group ownership on create calls
- This has been implemented to some extent trough the login token. We need to add effective UID to have a fully functio...
- 11:09 AM Feature #4937 (Closed): Database toolset enhancements
- This feature is to include several enhancements to the database tool:
* Purge database contents
* Purge history rec...
- 11:01 AM Feature #3239 (New): Add VM history archive option to onedb upgrade
- 10:38 AM Bug #4935 (New): Unable to add SSH public key with Update Configuration
- 09:10 AM Bug #4935 (Closed): Unable to add SSH public key with Update Configuration
During the advances hands-off tutorial at the OpenNebulaConf, we found a bug in the addition of SSH public ...
- 09:15 AM Bug #4936 (Closed): Unable to delete SSH public key
During the tests of #4935, I found that the *@cloud@* view does not allow the deletion of the SSH public ke...
- 09:03 AM Bug #4912 (New): DISK is not removed from vCenter when detach is done in POWEROFF state
- 09:02 AM Feature #4922 (New): Enhance network management in vCenter
- 08:58 AM Bug #4934 (New): updateconf is not exposed in the java api
- 06:10 PM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Sure :)
- 05:19 PM Bug #4878 (Assigned): Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Actually reopening... I followed your instructions again and I've seen the bug.
Thanks for the detailed explanation!
- 03:55 PM Bug #4878 (Closed): Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- 03:55 PM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- I'm sorry, but I have also tried to replicate the issue and it works for me. The code seems alright, as Rubén explain...
- 04:10 PM Bug #4924: ceph: tm migration scripts are killing vms with shared system datastore
- IMHO you must use `shared` TM_MAD for SYSTEM datastore. This will address tm/ceph/mv as it will not be called.
- 03:04 PM Feature #4378 (Closed): Make image upload resumable
- 02:33 PM Feature #3962: Show warning when reverting disk in a running VM
- Closed with relation to the ticket [[http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/4155]]
- 02:07 PM Bug #4934 (Closed): updateconf is not exposed in the java api
- 11:51 AM Backlog #4933: Enhance Showback attributes
- Lease from tagged networks (for instance, public network)
- 11:49 AM Backlog #4933 (Pending): Enhance Showback attributes
- With at least:
- Add a base cost to be calculated per hour
Memory to be expressed in GB to be implemented in...
- 09:43 AM Bug #4932 (Closed): Debian 8 packaging: opennebula-node depends on libvirt-bin (transitional), sh...
- opennebula-node depends on libvirt-bin, which is a transitional package to libvirt-clients in Debian 8 (and libvirt-b...
- 01:07 PM Bug #4931 (Pending): No field validation when modifying a VM template
Step to reproduce:
# use a browser in a language where decimal separator is not dot (french use comma)
- 11:27 AM Feature #4930 (Closed): Change CACHE of a DISK
- 04:45 PM Bug #4928 (Closed): Cannot import two vCenter networks with the same name in two clusters
- When importing two networks with the same name which have been configured in different clusters should create two dif...
- 02:39 PM Feature #4927 (Closed): Update noVNC library
- 12:41 PM Feature #4926 (Closed): User Input Fields Enhacements
- This issue is to implement several enhancements to user inputs:
* __Optional/Mandatory__: Set input fields not req...
- 03:10 PM Backlog #4828: Allow to Save As a vm disk while the vm is in any state (such as undeployed)
- This feature needs to be considered in vCenter
- 02:04 PM Bug #4925 (Closed): onevm save: nic model lost in new template
Using "onevm save" (through sunstone floppy disk icon in vm instance) produce a new template without nic model...
- 11:52 AM Bug #4924: ceph: tm migration scripts are killing vms with shared system datastore
- There is also a problem in remotes/tm/ceph/postmigrate...
- 10:03 AM Bug #4924 (Closed): ceph: tm migration scripts are killing vms with shared system datastore
There is a huge problem in remotes/tm/ceph/premigrate...
- 10:18 AM Bug #4905: Opennebula 5.2 - Xen Deployment Failure during network initialization
Are you using Ubuntu 14.04?
It looks like you are hit by the same bug as me, "xl network-list $domid" is now...
- 09:44 AM Feature #4923 (Pending): Extend contents of the Sandbox guides
- Show more VM operations, mention ONEFlow, etc...
- 08:52 AM Feature #4922 (Closed): Enhance network management in vCenter
- Enable creation of vCenter Standard and Distributed switches and port groups from OpenNebula.
- 06:53 PM Feature #4839 (Closed): Show a specific login error when oned is not running
- 04:20 PM Backlog #3460 (Closed): Add VMware tools support to Windows cloud-init
- 04:19 PM Backlog #4435 (Closed): Context packages for Apline Linux
- 04:19 PM Backlog #4435: Context packages for Apline Linux
- Handled in addon repo
- 03:57 PM Bug #4683: Sign out may not close the session
- I tried to reproduce your problem but it does not happen to me, can you give me more details on the steps you have to...
- 03:29 PM Bug #4767 (Closed): CDROM type images and the PERSISTENT tag
- 02:57 PM Feature #4921 (Closed): store snapshot name, not snapshot id as the name for the vcenter snapshots
- The migrator has to be taken into account.
- 02:55 PM Backlog #4920: implement security groups in vCenter
- (without NSX)
- 02:55 PM Backlog #4920 (Pending): implement security groups in vCenter
- 02:53 PM Feature #4919 (Closed): Implement onevm save for vCenter
- * save <vmid> <name>
Clones the VM's source Template, replacing the disks with live snapshots
- 02:48 PM Feature #4918 (Closed): Guide on how to upload vmdks in vCenter
- 02:43 PM Feature #4917 (Closed): Improve windows contextualization information
- It currently uses vbs, which is deprecated, and doesn't talk about sysprep, etc...
- 01:20 PM Feature #4584: Add support for SDRS clustered vCenter datastores
- The support has been enhanced in master.
Current behavior and limitations.
- A StoragePod (StorageDRS cluster) ...
- 09:38 AM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Seems to be same issue in this forum topic:
- 08:49 AM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- I cannot reproduce this, will try in another Ceph cluster, and update the issue.
- 05:39 PM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- This still does not happen after persistent image use.
In first post step 5, snapshot should be deleted but it's s...
- 03:04 PM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Note that the snapshot will be removed the next time the image is used, not right after the persistent change
- 03:07 PM Feature #2921 (Closed): (Per VM) DISKIO IO information in Sunstone
- 03:05 PM Request #2244 (Closed): Improve qcow2 drivers
- Agree closing
- 11:32 AM Feature #4800 (Closed): Sunstone should show IP on main info page for vm
- 11:31 AM Feature #4841 (Closed): Sunstone should warn about IE compatibility mode
- 11:31 AM Feature #4826 (Closed): Add configurable for Sunstone to confirm all stop/shutdown/reboot actions
- 11:29 AM Bug #4908 (New): Live migration with fs_lvm fails
- Yes, the checkpoints, context disk and volatile disks are stored in file form in the system DS path. This needs to be...
- 11:25 AM Backlog #4799 (Closed): Sunstone sort by IP should sort numerically
- 11:22 AM Backlog #4838 (Closed): change color of close VNC button vs ctrl-alt-del button
- 11:14 AM Bug #4886 (Closed): CONFIGURE_INTERFACES=no in /etc/default/networking at Debian 8.5.0(?)
- 07:25 AM Bug #4886: CONFIGURE_INTERFACES=no in /etc/default/networking at Debian 8.5.0(?)
- Oh it was already released on Aug 24. Thanks a lot anyway
- 07:20 AM Bug #4886: CONFIGURE_INTERFACES=no in /etc/default/networking at Debian 8.5.0(?)
- I just did and it worked with no problem. Thank you so much Javi for the swift fix.
From South Korea
- 10:11 AM Bug #4909 (Closed): TAGS attribute are not being set in EC2
- reviewed and backported to 5.2
- 09:08 AM Feature #3224: Authorize user/group to create restricted networks
- Please add this to 5.4 roadmap, thank you.
- 09:06 AM Feature #3224: Authorize user/group to create restricted networks
- Hello, I have related request https://forum.opennebula.org/t/allow-groupadmin-to-create-manage-own-802-1q-networks/32...
- 01:04 PM Backlog #4916 (Pending): VMware disater recovery procedure/feature
Currently we have a second site (DR) with a VMware sctructure that receive (via 3rd software replication) ...
- 10:37 AM Feature #4915 (Closed): Regenerate the context of in vCenter on every resume
- The core is not updating the context info when an attach nic is performed, for example. Right now Updateconf must be ...
- 10:34 AM Feature #4914 (Closed): Support clusters in vCenter with spaces in their name
- The idea is that the name in OpenNebula doesn't need to be the name in vCenter. The actual name in vCenter must be st...
- 10:17 AM Bug #4909: TAGS attribute are not being set in EC2
- Pending review that the other generate_options hashes are accessed by hash, not by string:...
- 06:43 PM Feature #4913: Enhance vCenter Storage management
- Take into account description in Feature #4825
- 06:40 PM Feature #4913 (Closed): Enhance vCenter Storage management
- The idea is to bring it to KVM support level, incuding:
- Non persistent images
- Full awareness of VM disks
- 06:42 PM Feature #4825: Full vCenter storage management
- This will be tackled for 5.4 in Feature #4913
- 03:16 PM Feature #4898 (Closed): Set a limit in Sunstone for uploaded images
- Updated documentation in master.
- 11:47 AM Bug #4912 (Closed): DISK is not removed from vCenter when detach is done in POWEROFF state
- A DISK is hotplugged to the VM. The VM is sent to the POWEROFF state and the DISK is detached. It gets removed from O...
- 10:54 AM Bug #4911 (Closed): Fix several issues in the migration process from 5.0 to 5.2
- - Duplicated VM adds in state 6
- VNC ports for undeployed VMs not taken into account
[Check community forum for ...
- 09:43 AM Backlog #2590 (Closed): General user inputs in templates
- 08:29 AM Bug #4910 (Pending): Windows IPv6 contextualization
- Windows IPv6 contextualization not work.
If Windows VM add 2 Network Interfaces (IPv4 + IPv6) contextualization also...
- 01:31 AM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- Added pull request for this: https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/147
- 07:27 PM Bug #4897 (Closed): NIC is not removed from vCenter when detach is done in POWEROFF state
- A new variable is used in the extraConfig section of a VM and it's called opennebula.hotplugged_nics. That variable i...
- 07:23 PM Bug #4908: Live migration with fs_lvm fails
- Okay... probably not a bug :) I should mount the entire datastores folder via nfs or something.
- 03:31 PM Bug #4908 (Closed): Live migration with fs_lvm fails
Seems to me that the /var/lib/one/remotes/tm/fs_lvm/premigrate does not create the vm folder in the datastore ...
- 05:53 PM Bug #4909 (Closed): TAGS attribute are not being set in EC2
- 03:57 PM Feature #2921: (Per VM) DISKIO IO information in Sunstone
- Added information for vCenter driver. The following metrics are used from vCenter's PerfManager using real-time data....
- 06:36 AM Bug #4907 (Pending): [PR #142] Add support for sharing the VNC port with the webserver
- Pull request #142 (https://github.com/OpenNebula/one/pull/142)
This patch adds support for a configuration option ...
- 03:34 PM Request #4906 (Closed): VM live capacity resize
- I'm working with containers (LXC and LXD) addons for opennebula, containers support live capacity resize(CPU VCPU and...
- 11:53 AM Bug #4749 (Closed): Unauthorized NIC add
- Though we could not reproduce in testing, the only possible way that a NIC was duplicated would be created by the fol...
- 11:45 AM Bug #4905 (Closed): Opennebula 5.2 - Xen Deployment Failure during network initialization
- Hi, all.
We have upgraded Opennebula from 4.14.2 to 5.2 version. We have installed the Xen add-on without issues. ...
- 09:56 AM Bug #4873: Error message in sunstone when enabling or disabling a host
- This failure may be due to the fact that you do not have the database in the latest version and opennebula can not up...
- 09:30 AM Bug #4903 (Closed): Cannot resume a Powered-off VM if a NIC was hot-plugged
- Already solved in 5.2, an opennebula.token is added to extraConfig so it persists when poweroff. In any case this aff...
- 10:08 PM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Oned.log reports success converting image to persitent but snapshot is still there:...
- 05:07 PM Bug #4904 (Closed): "onedb upgrade" and "onedb restore" do not correctly restore database
- Currently if "onedb upgrade" fails it attempts to restore the database:...
- 02:21 PM Backlog #1764: Customisable drop-down lists in sunstone webif
- Today we are generating template from jenkins jobs, so users rarely create their own templates, but as they mostly ne...
- 02:17 PM Request #2244: Improve qcow2 drivers
- Maybe this one can be close as “will not fix” ?
- 01:36 PM Bug #4903 (Closed): Cannot resume a Powered-off VM if a NIC was hot-plugged
- When deploying the VM again there's an error:
failed due to "undefined method `' for nil:NilClass"
- 10:48 AM Bug #4886: CONFIGURE_INTERFACES=no in /etc/default/networking at Debian 8.5.0(?)
- Added an issue here:
Have you tried with latest pac...
- 10:46 AM Bug #4886: CONFIGURE_INTERFACES=no in /etc/default/networking at Debian 8.5.0(?)
- Enabling interface configuration in networking made Ubuntu and Debian very slow to start. These changes are tested in...
- 10:24 AM Request #3355 (Closed): vOneCloud web interface port should be 80
- Closed, as that's the behavior for vOneCloud right now.
- 12:37 PM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Are you sure you are using 5.2? The @snap is removed for persistent images, take a look he...
- 09:39 PM Bug #4878: Ceph persitent image "loses" changes
- Are you sure you are using 5.2? The @snap is removed for persistent images, take a look here:
- 09:19 PM Bug #4872 (Closed): vCenter :: Error when create Empty Disk Image
- I'm closing this to track the development in #4699.
- 09:06 PM Feature #4902 (Closed): Configurable max pool size (oned SQL cache)
- Having the PoolSQL::MAX_POOL_SIZE  configurable in `oned.conf` would be really helpful, especially for atypical de...
- 08:58 PM Backlog #4890: Try to avoid using disabled/offline hosts in storage BRIDGE_LIST
- Makes sense, thanks for the feedback
- 08:54 PM Feature #4891 (New): Handle gateway metric on OpenNebula vrouter (Alpine) - v 5.2
- 08:50 PM Bug #4899 (Closed): vnm_mad: Use absolute instead of relative path to require scripts in vnmmad-l...
- Merged. Thanks!
- 08:33 PM Bug #4900 (Closed): tm_mad: fix wrong variable names that prevent execution of migrate_other
- 08:15 PM Feature #4901 (Closed): Add support for percentage values in RESERVED_CPU and RESERVED_MEM
- This will be supported for cluster and host templates.Example of valid values:...
- 03:12 PM Bug #4900 (Closed): tm_mad: fix wrong variable names that prevent execution of migrate_other
- 03:07 PM Bug #4899 (Closed): vnm_mad: Use absolute instead of relative path to require scripts in vnmmad-l...
- On hypervisor, scripts are located inside /var/tmp/one/vnm directory but executed from /var/lib/one directory and the...
- 02:24 PM Feature #4898 (Closed): Set a limit in Sunstone for uploaded images
- Make this value configurable.
- 12:19 PM Backlog #4880: Allow third party components to modify deployment file or configuration
- +1 for the template system but I don't know a lib for that task.
We can even be crazy and imaging defining several...
- 11:53 AM Feature #4894: onevm terminate should work for failed VMs
As an OpenNebula admin, I don't like managing failed VMs because of user bad templates ;-)
- 11:36 AM Bug #4897 (Closed): NIC is not removed from vCenter when detach is done in POWEROFF state
- If a NIC is detached when in POWEROFF state, that NIC is not removed from vCenter when VM is resumed.
A fix is a...
- 10:44 AM Feature #4888 (Closed): Check if bridge contains incorrect vlan
- Merged to master and one-5.2 branches. Documentation added to master branch as the current 5.2 version does not suppo...
- 10:07 AM Bug #4896 (Closed): xpath.rb can't print XPath-specified attributes
- 08:00 AM Bug #4896 (Closed): xpath.rb can't print XPath-specified attributes
- Attempting to use "xpath.rb" to print attributes (as opposed to body text) fails.
- 12:25 AM Feature #4891: Handle gateway metric on OpenNebula vrouter (Alpine) - v 5.2
- Here comes the full diff:...
- 06:39 PM Bug #4884: onedb fsck crash following migration from 4.14.1 to 5.2.0
- I've just fixed the fsck problem in this issue:
Do you still have problem...
- 05:31 PM Bug #4882 (Closed): Error when terminating a VM with more than ten interfaces.
- Merged pull requests to both master and 5.2 branches
- 05:10 PM Bug #4895 (Closed): onedb fsck breaks with volatile disks
- 04:37 PM Bug #4895 (Closed): onedb fsck breaks with volatile disks
- This piece of code expects all disks to have an @IMAGE@ value (fsck.rb):...
- 03:15 PM Bug #4837 (Closed): Sunstone zone selector does not work when using Apache
- 02:29 PM Feature #4894 (Closed): onevm terminate should work for failed VMs
- Right now only the administrator can delete failed VMs using @onevm recover --delete@. The user should be able to do ...
- 02:07 PM Backlog #4893 (Pending): Allow VMs with disks in different system datastores
- A possible implementation can be a modification of the current TM drivers to attend to different tags in disks. Needs...
- 01:49 PM Bug #4892 (Closed): onedb upgrade fails due to inserting a duplicate key
following the upgrade guide (http://docs.opennebula.org/5.2/intro_release_notes/upgrades/upgrade_48.html) I a...
- 10:31 AM Bug #4603 (Closed): VM template with non-existing VNET can be instantiated in Sunstone (not on cli)
- 09:48 AM Feature #4373: add a custom.css to the index.erb so css can be overriden easily for branding purp...
- This issue will incude a basic css document for sunstone theming.
- 01:42 AM Feature #4891 (Closed): Handle gateway metric on OpenNebula vrouter (Alpine) - v 5.2
When using multiple network on vrouter, you may have multiple default gateway defined (1 per vnet)
To choose ...
- 05:47 PM Backlog #4890 (Pending): Try to avoid using disabled/offline hosts in storage BRIDGE_LIST
- I'm using Opennebula with Clues power manager which powers off idle nodes.
Storage operation may/will fail if power...
- 02:44 PM Bug #4872: vCenter :: Error when create Empty Disk Image
- Hi Miguel,
Thank you by your feedback :)
- 01:30 PM Bug #4872: vCenter :: Error when create Empty Disk Image
as stated earlier, this bug is being solved in this ticket (B#4699)
- 01:25 PM Bug #4872: vCenter :: Error when create Empty Disk Image
- Hi folks, any feedback about this?
- 01:18 PM Bug #4889 (Closed): IPv6 can not be put on hold
- IPv6 addresses contain ":" character and this is used by OCA library to tell appart IP's and MAC addresses. From @vir...
- 11:52 AM Feature #4888 (Closed): Check if bridge contains incorrect vlan
- Give error when a bridge has an interface with an incorrect vlan.
It's disabled by default and can be enabled in t...
- 09:45 AM Request #4876: Allow clusters to share hosts
OpenNebula is designed as you described, the datastore and vnets determine the set of suitable hosts. The more...
- 09:43 AM Request #4877: Combine ceph system and image datastores
I believe this is already implemented with Ceph as a system datastore in 5.0. Volatile disks are created in th...
- 06:35 PM Bug #4887 (New): Review TODOs in Documentation
- 03:37 PM Bug #4886 (Closed): CONFIGURE_INTERFACES=no in /etc/default/networking at Debian 8.5.0(?)
- the opennebula contextualization package didn't do the job of network interface settings and the eth0 was DOWN. it tu...
- 11:07 PM Feature #4885 (New): Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
- Hi Roy
Agree, preserve snapshots with children maybe too restrictive for some backends. During the OpenNebulaConf ...
- 09:31 PM Feature #4885 (Closed): Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
- In OpenNebula 5.2.0, disk snapshots for disks in Ceph cannot be deleted.
You can't delete the most recent snapshot...
- 04:09 PM Bug #3705: Images downloaded from the Marketplace to Ceph are left with DRIVER=qcow2
- Still present in OpenNebula 5.2.0
Also available in: Atom