From 11/27/2016 to 12/26/2016
- 01:28 PM Feature #4957 (Closed): How to add a new menu item to opennebula menu - opennebula5.0.2
- Please suggest how to add a new menu item to link to an external page on opennebula.
If you can point me to code ...
- 12:43 PM Bug #4956 (Pending): QoS parameters defined in VN not overwriten by defined in VM
- Hello, I don't know if is bug or feature, but under my opinion it's logical have some default QoS set in VN and in so...
- 12:32 PM Request #4955 (Closed): Add libvirt net filter "clean-traffic" to all interfaces by default
- Will be good have by default implemented filtering for most bad things guest can do.
According this docs https://l...
- 06:42 PM Feature #2757: Make noVNC proxy work in a federation to access VMs in any zones
- To address this issue we may integrate the following patches:
- 06:06 PM Bug #4904 (New): "onedb upgrade" and "onedb restore" do not correctly restore database
- 05:35 AM Bug #4904: "onedb upgrade" and "onedb restore" do not correctly restore database
- This also happens with "onedb import-slave" if the import fails -- both databases are left broken to further attempts...
- 06:06 PM Bug #4953 (New): Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master f...
- THANKS for reporting, planing this issue for 5.4
- 02:23 PM Bug #4953: Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master fails
- Using the "cid" column seems like an error since it is not part of the table:
- 07:09 AM Bug #4953 (Closed): Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 maste...
- Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master fails with error:...
- 03:39 PM Feature #4954 (Closed): Minor improvements in ec2 drivers
- Remove exit -1 in the ec2_driver library
Enforce timeout loops for state changes
- 08:35 PM Feature #4952 (Closed): OpenNebula Daemon lacks IPv6 support
- The OpenNebula XML-RPC daemon lacks IPv6 support. Currently you cannot specify a LISTEN_ADDRESS of "::", you will ge...
- 03:47 PM Bug #4951 (Pending): Reactivate LV's on rebooted hosts
- LVs are not activated by default when using fs_lvm. These should be activated only on the host that will run the VM.
- 03:37 PM Bug #4950 (Closed): Change fs_lvm documentation to warn about the need of shared system datastore
- 05:12 PM Bug #4911: Fix several issues in the migration process from 5.0 to 5.2
- I ran into an issue upgrading to 5.2.0 with VNC ports, the below patch is what I used to work around the issue.
- 02:54 PM Feature #4949 (Closed): Limit the number of VXLANs per host
- By default VXLAN has a limit of 20 vlans per host. Limit the number of VXLAN used in each host.
- 05:32 PM Feature #4948 (New): add "clear search" button next to search box in Sunstone
- 05:06 PM Feature #4948 (Closed): add "clear search" button next to search box in Sunstone
- After performing an advanced search in Sunstone (such as filtering by host or a status in the vm listing), or clickin...
- 06:48 PM Backlog #3237 (Closed): Take snapshots into account for DS space checks and quotas
- Done for disk snapshots
- 03:46 PM Bug #4947 (Pending): Better handling of /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf configuration file
- The ...
- 02:52 PM Bug #4932: Debian 8 packaging: opennebula-node depends on libvirt-bin (transitional), should be l...
- Thanks for the heads up. This will be changed for 5.4.
- 09:29 AM Request #4946 (Pending): Enable password strength checking
Is it possible to integrate a configurable password strength check to avoid weak password?
I know "passw...
- 09:22 AM Request #4945 (Pending): Make log output configurable for all services
By default, oned in configured to output its log to a *@file@* (*@/var/log/one/oned.log@*) but we can confi...
- 06:38 PM Bug #4824: No package verification nor download integrity on CentOS/RHEL repositories
- From now on the new repositories will have both the rpm packages and repository signed. The key is the same as Debian...
- 02:51 PM Bug #4944 (Closed): tm/shared/clone: ceph disk clone is failing with shared system ds
This is related to Bug #4924.
I work with a shared system DS (nfs)
I've configured ceph as DS_MAD=ceph and T...
- 10:58 AM Backlog #2688 (Closed): Network statistics reported by oneacct are not accumulated
- In OpenNebula 5.2 NETTX and NETRX are gathered from vCenter's Performance Manager and they are accumulated with previ...
- 09:02 AM Bug #4943 (Closed): Fix NETTX and NETRX negative values, polling time and accumulate values for v...
- vCenter's Performance Manager may give negative values if it thinks they're not still valid, these values should be i...
- 08:29 AM Backlog #4759: Extend pricing options
- Is there a new target version for this feature?
Why will it not come with 5.4?
- 05:34 PM Bug #4683: Sign out may not close the session
- Juan Jose Montiel Cano wrote:
> can you give me more details on the steps you have to perform?
I cannot reproduce...
- 05:28 PM Bug #4942 (Closed): Cannot import two vCenter datastores with the same name in different datacenters
- The scope of a datastore is a datacenter; the datastore is uniquely named within the datacenter. If two datacenters h...
- 03:04 PM Feature #4941 (Closed): Revisit DS and network relation to cluster in vCenter integration
- This includes the VCENTER_CLUSTER tag in DS and StoragePods, and how they are displayed in Sunstone
- 10:14 AM Feature #4940 (Closed): Differentiate at import time between regular DS and Storage Pods
- In the CLI and Sunstone
For Storage Pods, a suffix should be added in the name.
Also available in: Atom