From 11/28/2016 to 12/27/2016
- 11:34 PM Revision 1811827c (one): F #4959: Added parameter to sunstone-server.conf to allow setting of web...
- 11:34 PM Feature #4959 (Closed): Expose session length parameter in sunstone-server.conf
- 11:30 PM Feature #4958 (Closed): Add default MTU for network drivers
- 11:30 PM Revision 2f1a6b4a (one): Add default MTU for the VXLAN interface (#174)
- F #4958: Add default MTU for VXLAN interfaces
- 11:29 PM Revision 79208433 (one): Add default MTU for the 802.1Q interface (#175)
- F #4958: Add default MTU for the 802.1Q interface
- 11:29 PM Bug #2961 (Closed): review nic attach with 802.1Q
- This is now fixed
- 11:19 PM Feature #4952 (Closed): OpenNebula Daemon lacks IPv6 support
- 11:16 PM Revision 44290311 (one): F #4952: Add IPv6 support for oned
- 01:28 PM Feature #4957 (Closed): How to add a new menu item to opennebula menu - opennebula5.0.2
- Please suggest how to add a new menu item to link to an external page on opennebula.
If you can point me to code ...
- 12:43 PM Bug #4956 (Pending): QoS parameters defined in VN not overwriten by defined in VM
- Hello, I don't know if is bug or feature, but under my opinion it's logical have some default QoS set in VN and in so...
- 12:32 PM Request #4955 (Closed): Add libvirt net filter "clean-traffic" to all interfaces by default
- Will be good have by default implemented filtering for most bad things guest can do.
According this docs https://l...
- 10:13 AM Revision d9bd4cc7 (one): Merge branch 'feature-4393'
- 02:45 PM Revision a7d3f4aa (one): F #4793 Added the posibility of add a new link and text under the logo (...
- 02:43 PM Revision 40e43b01 (one): Feature 4359 (#172)
- * F #4359 changed color of edit button
* F #4359 possibility to change primary and secondary groups in groups panel
- 06:42 PM Feature #2757: Make noVNC proxy work in a federation to access VMs in any zones
- To address this issue we may integrate the following patches:
- 06:06 PM Bug #4904 (New): "onedb upgrade" and "onedb restore" do not correctly restore database
- 05:35 AM Bug #4904: "onedb upgrade" and "onedb restore" do not correctly restore database
- This also happens with "onedb import-slave" if the import fails -- both databases are left broken to further attempts...
- 06:06 PM Bug #4953 (New): Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master f...
- THANKS for reporting, planing this issue for 5.4
- 02:23 PM Bug #4953: Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master fails
- Using the "cid" column seems like an error since it is not part of the table:
- 07:09 AM Bug #4953 (Closed): Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 maste...
- Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master fails with error:...
- 03:43 PM Revision 6ca28ec7 (one): Feature #4954: Strengthen deploy checks to avoid issues with EC2 API lag
- 03:43 PM Revision b75ae46c (one): Feature #4954: Strengthen deploy checks to avoid issues with EC2 API lag
- 03:39 PM Feature #4954 (Closed): Minor improvements in ec2 drivers
- Remove exit -1 in the ec2_driver library
Enforce timeout loops for state changes
- 08:35 PM Feature #4952 (Closed): OpenNebula Daemon lacks IPv6 support
- The OpenNebula XML-RPC daemon lacks IPv6 support. Currently you cannot specify a LISTEN_ADDRESS of "::", you will ge...
- 07:48 PM Revision 3e9e0e88 (one): F #4393: JAVA OCA for diskResize
- 06:30 PM Revision 43df8151 (one): F #4393: Added resize operation for running VMs
- 01:49 AM Revision 6f3066dd (one): F #4393: Add resize API calls. Fix disk for SELF tm_mad drivers quotas.
- 08:12 PM Revision c1c3d047 (one): F #4393: More work on resize
- 03:47 PM Bug #4951 (Pending): Reactivate LV's on rebooted hosts
- LVs are not activated by default when using fs_lvm. These should be activated only on the host that will run the VM.
- 03:37 PM Bug #4950 (Closed): Change fs_lvm documentation to warn about the need of shared system datastore
- 05:16 PM Revision 178489ef (one): F #4393: Moved Saveas implementation to VirtualMachineDiks. Fix bugs
- 05:12 PM Bug #4911: Fix several issues in the migration process from 5.0 to 5.2
- I ran into an issue upgrading to 5.2.0 with VNC ports, the below patch is what I used to work around the issue.
- 01:37 PM Revision 55b622b8 (one): B#4897 Fix NICs not being removed from vCenter (master) (#170)
- 01:35 PM Revision bc5ce5f1 (one): F#2921 Fix DISKIO info. Accumulate values and ignore negative values for...
- 01:35 PM Revision dc135415 (one): B#4897 Fix situations that would cause NICs not being removed (one 5.2) ...
- * B#4897 Fix situations that would cause NICs not being removed from vCenter
* B#4943 Add safety check for negative ...
- 01:33 PM Revision 9b64dfcd (one): Feature 4901 and Zoom in graphs (#167)
- * F #4901 Added new security controls for overcommitment inputs
* Zoom graphs
* activated zoom and pan in graphs
- 01:27 PM Revision 033f8853 (one): Remove debug info
- 05:27 PM Revision 5301c68c (one): F #4949: probe to count the number of VXLAN interfaces
- 02:54 PM Feature #4949 (Closed): Limit the number of VXLANs per host
- By default VXLAN has a limit of 20 vlans per host. Limit the number of VXLAN used in each host.
- 08:30 AM Revision 71e7b3dc (one): F #4393: Move authorize disk to VirtualMachineDisk class
- 01:28 AM Revision 9297321d (one): F #4393: New VirtualMachineDisk interface to abstract all disk
- management logic. Adapted classes to new interface and re-allocated some
functions. Work on disk resize operations.
- 04:29 PM Revision aae5b614 (one): F #4913: Add support for vcenter tm/mkimage
- 04:28 PM Revision 22289618 (one): F #4913: Support multiple disks and use VCENTER_NAME
- 05:33 PM Revision 42ae61e2 (one): F #4913: Add tm/cpds for vcenter
- 05:33 PM Revision a3a82e4e (one): F #4913: Typo
- 05:32 PM Revision fedbfaaf (one): F #4913: Add support for save_as in the ds/mkfs script.
- Change the naming schema for new datablocks to an uuid.
- 05:32 PM Feature #4948 (New): add "clear search" button next to search box in Sunstone
- 05:06 PM Feature #4948 (Closed): add "clear search" button next to search box in Sunstone
- After performing an advanced search in Sunstone (such as filtering by host or a status in the vm listing), or clickin...
- 11:05 AM Revision ec638228 (one): F #4913: Temporary solution for DS/clone to other datastores
- This solutions is not adequate because it requires 2 API calls
to the name of the vcenter datastore
- 06:48 PM Backlog #3237 (Closed): Take snapshots into account for DS space checks and quotas
- Done for disk snapshots
- 06:17 PM Revision cfbbb845 (one): F 4913: Remove public cloud attribute
- 06:16 PM Revision 6dc089f2 (one): F 4913: be more verbose
- 06:16 PM Revision 781a9928 (one): F 4913: Implement non-persistent images (clone and delete)
- 06:14 PM Revision f0d34ca6 (one): F 4913: Use VCENTER_NAME to monitor datastores
- 06:10 PM Revision 81897e9b (one): F 4913: vcenter default attributes.
- It's now a system ds TM and it's not PERSISTENT_ONLY
- 06:08 PM Revision dbb3f8e4 (one): Fix NETTX and NETRX negative values, polling time and accumulate values ...
- 06:06 PM Revision 6d744470 (one): Feature 3717 (#164)
- * F #3717 Added Cost target and real cost for a template
* F #3717 label and total value in the same line
* F #3717...
- 06:02 PM Revision 0b4a4670 (one): Merge pull request #163 from n40lab/B#4943
- B#4943 Fix NETTX and NETRX negative values, polling time and accumulate values
- 03:46 PM Bug #4947 (Pending): Better handling of /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf configuration file
- The ...
- 02:52 PM Bug #4932: Debian 8 packaging: opennebula-node depends on libvirt-bin (transitional), should be l...
- Thanks for the heads up. This will be changed for 5.4.
- 09:37 AM Revision bc456542 (one): F #4393: Add new resize dialog, remove labels for disk actions. Include
- better handling of units and cost for disks
- 09:29 AM Request #4946 (Pending): Enable password strength checking
Is it possible to integrate a configurable password strength check to avoid weak password?
I know "passw...
- 09:22 AM Request #4945 (Pending): Make log output configurable for all services
By default, oned in configured to output its log to a *@file@* (*@/var/log/one/oned.log@*) but we can confi...
- 06:38 PM Bug #4824: No package verification nor download integrity on CentOS/RHEL repositories
- From now on the new repositories will have both the rpm packages and repository signed. The key is the same as Debian...
- 02:51 PM Bug #4944 (Closed): tm/shared/clone: ceph disk clone is failing with shared system ds
This is related to Bug #4924.
I work with a shared system DS (nfs)
I've configured ceph as DS_MAD=ceph and T...
- 11:53 AM Revision 85e3fda2 (one): F #3387: validate vlan id only when enabled in conf
- 11:53 AM Revision 976e979f (one): F #3387: parse options into hash instead of array
- 11:53 AM Revision 51f5a388 (one): F #3387: add oned.conf changes for vnet options
- 11:53 AM Revision 9e0413a1 (one): F #3387, #4743, #4770: network conf documentation
- 11:53 AM Revision 880b838c (one): F #4770: convert empty values into nil
- This enables using options without value for ip link add command, for
sudo ip link add lxcbr0.260 type...
- 11:53 AM Revision a6620629 (one): F #4743: configurable bridge parameters
- 11:53 AM Revision 2bc5ffe2 (one): F #4770: add ip link add options to 802.1Q and VXLAN
- Conversion of true/false values is duplicated as these methods
could be also used by OpenvSwitch and it uses "true"/"...
- 11:53 AM Revision da5374c5 (one): F #3387: parse and merge options from vnet CONF
- 10:58 AM Backlog #2688 (Closed): Network statistics reported by oneacct are not accumulated
- In OpenNebula 5.2 NETTX and NETRX are gathered from vCenter's Performance Manager and they are accumulated with previ...
- 09:04 AM Revision 03ef4f36 (one): Fix NETTX and NETRX negative values, polling time and accumulate values
- 09:02 AM Bug #4943 (Closed): Fix NETTX and NETRX negative values, polling time and accumulate values for v...
- vCenter's Performance Manager may give negative values if it thinks they're not still valid, these values should be i...
- 08:29 AM Backlog #4759: Extend pricing options
- Is there a new target version for this feature?
Why will it not come with 5.4?
- 05:34 PM Bug #4683: Sign out may not close the session
- Juan Jose Montiel Cano wrote:
> can you give me more details on the steps you have to perform?
I cannot reproduce...
- 05:28 PM Bug #4942 (Closed): Cannot import two vCenter datastores with the same name in different datacenters
- The scope of a datastore is a datacenter; the datastore is uniquely named within the datacenter. If two datacenters h...
- 03:15 PM Revision b3d9da14 (one): Merge branch 'feature-4378' of https://github.com/juanmont/one into juan...
- 03:11 PM Revision a4fa0ff0 (one): Merge pull request #159 from juanmont/master
- F #3962
- 03:04 PM Feature #4941 (Closed): Revisit DS and network relation to cluster in vCenter integration
- This includes the VCENTER_CLUSTER tag in DS and StoragePods, and how they are displayed in Sunstone
- 10:14 AM Feature #4940 (Closed): Differentiate at import time between regular DS and Storage Pods
- In the CLI and Sunstone
For Storage Pods, a suffix should be added in the name.
Also available in: Atom