From 12/04/2016 to 01/02/2017
- 03:26 PM Bug #4964 (New): Attach a nic without selecting one make oned crash
- 01:50 PM Bug #4964 (Closed): Attach a nic without selecting one make oned crash
We find a way to crash oned, it is reproductible:
# select a running VM
# select *@Network@* tab
- 01:57 PM Feature #4965 (Closed): Add Posibility to press ESC button in the dialog of noVNC
- 01:22 PM Backlog #4963 (Pending): vCenter: Add user or group ID to the VM prefix
- VM prefix can substitute @$i@ with the VM id. Add another variable with the user/group id or even the user/group name.
- 02:32 PM Backlog #4962 (Pending): Prevent VMs from assigning Virtual Networks outside its cluster
- There are two clusters; cluster 'foo' with a few KVM hosts and cluster 'bar' with a vcenter host. Both cluster 'foo' ...
- 12:13 PM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- Now merged in master. Needs:
* Update Sunstone with ICMPv6 types
* Integration tests
- 11:12 AM Bug #4961 (Closed): Cannot remove SSH information in cloud view from a user
- It cannot be left blank
- 09:42 PM Bug #4960 (Closed): Some fields in settings cannot be disabled
- The following fields are not disabled even if set to false in admin_vcenter.yaml (and possibly, admin.yaml):
- 11:34 PM Feature #4959 (Closed): Expose session length parameter in sunstone-server.conf
- 11:30 PM Feature #4958 (Closed): Add default MTU for network drivers
- 11:29 PM Bug #2961 (Closed): review nic attach with 802.1Q
- This is now fixed
- 11:19 PM Feature #4952 (Closed): OpenNebula Daemon lacks IPv6 support
- 01:28 PM Feature #4957 (Closed): How to add a new menu item to opennebula menu - opennebula5.0.2
- Please suggest how to add a new menu item to link to an external page on opennebula.
If you can point me to code ...
- 12:43 PM Bug #4956 (Pending): QoS parameters defined in VN not overwriten by defined in VM
- Hello, I don't know if is bug or feature, but under my opinion it's logical have some default QoS set in VN and in so...
- 12:32 PM Request #4955 (Closed): Add libvirt net filter "clean-traffic" to all interfaces by default
- Will be good have by default implemented filtering for most bad things guest can do.
According this docs https://l...
- 06:42 PM Feature #2757: Make noVNC proxy work in a federation to access VMs in any zones
- To address this issue we may integrate the following patches:
- 06:06 PM Bug #4904 (New): "onedb upgrade" and "onedb restore" do not correctly restore database
- 05:35 AM Bug #4904: "onedb upgrade" and "onedb restore" do not correctly restore database
- This also happens with "onedb import-slave" if the import fails -- both databases are left broken to further attempts...
- 06:06 PM Bug #4953 (New): Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master f...
- THANKS for reporting, planing this issue for 5.4
- 02:23 PM Bug #4953: Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master fails
- Using the "cid" column seems like an error since it is not part of the table:
- 07:09 AM Bug #4953 (Closed): Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 maste...
- Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master fails with error:...
- 03:39 PM Feature #4954 (Closed): Minor improvements in ec2 drivers
- Remove exit -1 in the ec2_driver library
Enforce timeout loops for state changes
- 08:35 PM Feature #4952 (Closed): OpenNebula Daemon lacks IPv6 support
- The OpenNebula XML-RPC daemon lacks IPv6 support. Currently you cannot specify a LISTEN_ADDRESS of "::", you will ge...
- 03:47 PM Bug #4951 (Pending): Reactivate LV's on rebooted hosts
- LVs are not activated by default when using fs_lvm. These should be activated only on the host that will run the VM.
- 03:37 PM Bug #4950 (Closed): Change fs_lvm documentation to warn about the need of shared system datastore
- 05:12 PM Bug #4911: Fix several issues in the migration process from 5.0 to 5.2
- I ran into an issue upgrading to 5.2.0 with VNC ports, the below patch is what I used to work around the issue.
- 02:54 PM Feature #4949 (Closed): Limit the number of VXLANs per host
- By default VXLAN has a limit of 20 vlans per host. Limit the number of VXLAN used in each host.
- 05:32 PM Feature #4948 (New): add "clear search" button next to search box in Sunstone
- 05:06 PM Feature #4948 (Closed): add "clear search" button next to search box in Sunstone
- After performing an advanced search in Sunstone (such as filtering by host or a status in the vm listing), or clickin...
Also available in: Atom