From 12/15/2016 to 01/13/2017
- 09:43 PM Bug #4982 (Closed): Sunstone - Update template in master branch adds a ghost DISK section which p...
- Using master branch.
A vCenter template is imported from vSphere using Sunstone's Import wizard. This is the templ...
- 04:45 PM Bug #4960 (Closed): Some fields in settings cannot be disabled
- 02:31 PM Request #4755 (Closed): Disk resize at runtime
- 03:18 AM Feature #4981 (Pending): a few small flaws on the command line interface about 'Resize on Instant...
I think I've found a few small flaws about 'Resize on Instantiations' feature on the command line interface.
- 10:47 PM Request #4980 (Pending): create cli flags for install_gems
Would it be possible to create flags to set the OS and make the script non-interactive? This would make it ea...
- 10:17 PM Bug #4979 (Pending): nokogiri version 126.96.36.199 incompatible with ruby 2.0.0 centos7
- When running the install_gems script on CentOS7, nokogiri causes the script to fail because it is not compatible with...
- 12:00 PM Feature #4973: onecalculate gui (user) access
- We evaluated this and reached the conclusion that triggering the compute on behalf of a user is dangerous in the sens...
- 10:19 AM Bug #4978 (Closed): Ordering in Market Apps registration time is done alphabetically
- It should understand and order dates.
"23:10:34 30/09/2014" is newer than "22:33:49 11/02/2015"
- 10:10 AM Feature #4977 (Closed): When a MarketplaceApp is removed from the MarketPlace, it should be remov...
- This will also deal with the problem that a few appliances have been duplicated as the name was changed in the metadata.
- 04:54 PM Request #4976 (Pending): option to download/update files in the FILES datastore
- When I want to update a script file in FILES I am searching the hashes in FILES datastore to find the needed file, th...
- 04:42 PM Backlog #4880: Allow third party components to modify deployment file or configuration
- Also, the previously proposed scheme should be implemented for the attach actions too - option to alter the XML that ...
- 04:31 PM Backlog #4880: Allow third party components to modify deployment file or configuration
- +1 from me too.
I am thinking of an extra step that is called on the FE just before the deploy action on the Host....
- 03:50 PM Bug #4975 (Pending): honor DISPOSE=YES in market_mad/remotes/http/import
I've implemented the marked_mad scripts for our storage but there are snapshots left on the storage because th...
- 11:38 AM Bug #4974 (Closed): install_gems fails in Ubuntu 14.04
- Some dependencies are not met:
- 07:19 PM Feature #4973 (Pending): onecalculate gui (user) access
I think it would be nice to give the user the option to calculate the current costs of his vms by himself. ...
- 03:02 PM Bug #4972 (Closed): VMM driver thread crashes when failure info is not available
- When @failure_info@ is nil the thread executing the action crashes and the state never changes.
- 03:00 PM Bug #4971 (Closed): EC2 drivers do not correctly wait for VM creation
- @instance.exists?@ should be used instead of checking the state.
- 10:00 AM Bug #4970 (Closed): Template UID in body and table column differ
- From IRC:...
- 11:33 PM Bug #4969: Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- My pull request:
- 11:08 PM Bug #4969 (Closed): Ceph driver for system datastore ignores SHARED=YES
- If you use ceph as system datastore and if your /var/lib/one is shared between your nodes.
Then `premigrate`, `postm...
- 06:19 PM Bug #4968 (Pending): Signal timeouts in EC2 driver
- EC2 cloud bursting driver waits a configurable amount of time for actions to complete but do not signal timeouts.
- 04:09 PM Feature #3224: Authorize user/group to create restricted networks
- I would also benefit from that feature.
A perfect addition to this would be the possibility to use VXLAN (IDs) ins...
- 10:49 AM Feature #4008: option to unprotect the delete action on disk snapshots
- +1 for this from my side too.
I am using Ceph at the moment - but I plan to test drive other datastores too in the...
- 10:44 AM Feature #4885: Ceph Snapshots cannot be deleted
it seems this feature request is somehow linked to that feature request #4008.
I would really like to see ...
- 06:29 PM Bug #4967 (Closed): Warn user (or throw error) when VNET does not exist when instantiating
- If a VM template gets instantiated with references to non-existing VNETS (because they haven been renamed or deleted)...
- 05:45 PM Backlog #3210: Extend quota subsystem
- I would like to add the following to the list of quota's:
NETTX / per time period
NETRX / per time period
- 03:04 PM Request #3498: Restrict RAW content
- VM_RESTRICTED_ATTR = "RAW" is not enabled by default in oned.conf, and not even listed there. I would strongly opt to...
- 10:04 AM Request #4966 (Closed): Support for migration of VM between vCenter Clusters
- Datastore migration is a plus.
- 11:44 AM Bug #4964 (Closed): Attach a nic without selecting one make oned crash
I prefer noise to bugs ;)
- 12:48 PM Bug #4964: Attach a nic without selecting one make oned crash
- Ruben S. Montero wrote:
> Sorry, I cannot reproduce this one in 5.2. I get:
> Empty attach request...
- 11:54 AM Bug #4964: Attach a nic without selecting one make oned crash
- Sorry, I cannot reproduce this one in 5.2. I get:...
- 03:26 PM Bug #4964 (New): Attach a nic without selecting one make oned crash
- 01:50 PM Bug #4964 (Closed): Attach a nic without selecting one make oned crash
We find a way to crash oned, it is reproductible:
# select a running VM
# select *@Network@* tab
- 01:57 PM Feature #4965 (Closed): Add Posibility to press ESC button in the dialog of noVNC
- 01:22 PM Backlog #4963 (Pending): vCenter: Add user or group ID to the VM prefix
- VM prefix can substitute @$i@ with the VM id. Add another variable with the user/group id or even the user/group name.
- 02:32 PM Backlog #4962 (Pending): Prevent VMs from assigning Virtual Networks outside its cluster
- There are two clusters; cluster 'foo' with a few KVM hosts and cluster 'bar' with a vcenter host. Both cluster 'foo' ...
- 12:13 PM Feature #4159: [PATCH] Security Groups do not support IPv6
- Now merged in master. Needs:
* Update Sunstone with ICMPv6 types
* Integration tests
- 11:12 AM Bug #4961 (Closed): Cannot remove SSH information in cloud view from a user
- It cannot be left blank
- 09:42 PM Bug #4960 (Closed): Some fields in settings cannot be disabled
- The following fields are not disabled even if set to false in admin_vcenter.yaml (and possibly, admin.yaml):
- 11:34 PM Feature #4959 (Closed): Expose session length parameter in sunstone-server.conf
- 11:30 PM Feature #4958 (Closed): Add default MTU for network drivers
- 11:29 PM Bug #2961 (Closed): review nic attach with 802.1Q
- This is now fixed
- 11:19 PM Feature #4952 (Closed): OpenNebula Daemon lacks IPv6 support
- 01:28 PM Feature #4957 (Closed): How to add a new menu item to opennebula menu - opennebula5.0.2
- Please suggest how to add a new menu item to link to an external page on opennebula.
If you can point me to code ...
- 12:43 PM Bug #4956 (Pending): QoS parameters defined in VN not overwriten by defined in VM
- Hello, I don't know if is bug or feature, but under my opinion it's logical have some default QoS set in VN and in so...
- 12:32 PM Request #4955 (Closed): Add libvirt net filter "clean-traffic" to all interfaces by default
- Will be good have by default implemented filtering for most bad things guest can do.
According this docs https://l...
- 06:42 PM Feature #2757: Make noVNC proxy work in a federation to access VMs in any zones
- To address this issue we may integrate the following patches:
- 06:06 PM Bug #4904 (New): "onedb upgrade" and "onedb restore" do not correctly restore database
- 05:35 AM Bug #4904: "onedb upgrade" and "onedb restore" do not correctly restore database
- This also happens with "onedb import-slave" if the import fails -- both databases are left broken to further attempts...
- 06:06 PM Bug #4953 (New): Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master f...
- THANKS for reporting, planing this issue for 5.4
- 02:23 PM Bug #4953: Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master fails
- Using the "cid" column seems like an error since it is not part of the table:
- 07:09 AM Bug #4953 (Closed): Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 maste...
- Attempting to import an OpenNebula 5.2.0 slave into an OpenNebula 5.2.0 master fails with error:...
- 03:39 PM Feature #4954 (Closed): Minor improvements in ec2 drivers
- Remove exit -1 in the ec2_driver library
Enforce timeout loops for state changes
- 08:35 PM Feature #4952 (Closed): OpenNebula Daemon lacks IPv6 support
- The OpenNebula XML-RPC daemon lacks IPv6 support. Currently you cannot specify a LISTEN_ADDRESS of "::", you will ge...
- 03:47 PM Bug #4951 (Pending): Reactivate LV's on rebooted hosts
- LVs are not activated by default when using fs_lvm. These should be activated only on the host that will run the VM.
- 03:37 PM Bug #4950 (Closed): Change fs_lvm documentation to warn about the need of shared system datastore
Also available in: Atom